Speaker 1: And now it is time for you to pitch your idea on Dave Tank. You will enter the tank, you will greet the sharks me, I'm the shark, and then you will tell me your idea for a fictional invention. If I like your fictional invention, I will invest twenty dollars of my own money in your invention. So I will start off with my own. Remember it's a fictional, far fetched invention. Mine is the Caso car cup. You ever driving through traffic and you're maybe on four ninety four down in Eden Prairie by coming up on one hundred, and it's just slow and you're hungry. Yeah, the Caso car cup heats up a pre measured amount of Caso delicious caso in the car cup holder. You provide your own chips to rito scoops for what I recommendoops, Okay, toast it taste, thank you, you're right. And then and then when the caso car cup heats up your caso, it turns green. You pop it open and then you dip your tostito scoops into the Caso car cup while you slowly make your way down four ninety four to Highway seventy seven. Lovely Caso car cup. That is my invention. Can I go go ahead? Van? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So you remember those pens that they used to have where you'd push it down one of the ends it'd be multiple, multiple colors.
Speaker 1: Well, we have an upgrade now.
Speaker 2: Finally, however, many years in the future, it's that same thing, but with the sharpie.
Speaker 1: Because you need what you need your red sharpie, your green sharpie, blue sharpie. So we'll call it the multi colored sharpie, and it has like six different colors on it. Okay, I like that. Now you'll call in sixty five one nine eight nine kdo, but you be you'll tell us about your invention. I will choose the best fictional invention and give you twenty dollars to invest in. Wow, it's exciting.
Speaker 3: So you have one. Yeah. My invention is basically, it's going to copy exactly what those TSA machines are where you want, and you put your arms over your body, like at the top of your head. Yeah. So it does like a full body scan real quick to see what pain you have. And as soon as it scans you, you put your arms down. It does a little fool and then it heals whatever pain you have. Wow. This is the Body Healer three thousand. For everyone thirty years and older. Yes, there's an age requirement on it. You must be thirty plus or not. These are not for the young ones. Okay, these are for all of us old people. I can't wake up with a creak in our neck.
Speaker 1: Now, old people, Yes, that are thirty five. Okay, Bailey, you got a shark taking sure. Yeah, okay. This one is going to be called the wan wamp Baby.
Speaker 4: So when you're a child and or pet starts to cry and need something, it's going to scan what it is that they need because they can't speak English yet, and it'll go wait, baby, I want to go outside. Wait, wait baby, I need to change my diaper. And so you don't have to suss out exactly what your child and or pet needs the way way Bait tells you. It's a little like collar that they can wear like a little necklace.
Speaker 1: Some ice sounds like you stole your idea from Jenny.
Speaker 4: No, no, mine's the way baby, and hers is the body scans three thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, gotcha? All right, welcome to the Tank Sharks. We got people on the phone here whoever ready to pitch their idea for shark for Dave Tank. First up in the tank is Nathan. Good morning, Nathan, good morning. What are you going to pitch to us?
Speaker 2: Well, mine is called a DAR, a digital audio recording because half the time I'm listening to you guys on the radio, and it just automatically records the uh, the thing whatever's on the radio, and then you just hit the rewind button half the time because you miss what you're saying, so you can hear what you say again.
Speaker 1: Ooh.
Speaker 4: So it's essentially he's like listening to the podcast in real time.
Speaker 1: He's not having to.
Speaker 2: Wait for it exactly like it's in every car. You just hit the rewind button and it rewinds back, you know, twenty thirty seconds so you can hear that part in the song or your guys is.
Speaker 1: Like you know, you know, you're if you miss what Bailey's date was all about, your wind back a little bit.
Speaker 2: The d a R, the DAR, you can't rewind the same thing.
Speaker 1: Digital audio rewinder for your radio. It is kind of like that, Okay. Next up in the tank is Jessica. Jessica, welcome to Dave Tank. What are you going to pitch to us today?
Speaker 5: Okay, So this is imagine Nike pumps, the type of shoes you could pump.
Speaker 6: Up full air, but imagine it's a bra.
Speaker 5: So you're on a date. You're fully pumped up, and everything's going great.
Speaker 6: As the night kind of goes down, things.
Speaker 2: Are getting closer to you, and then you can slowly kind of let out the air so he's not super shocked by the end of day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's brilliant.
Speaker 4: When you take off your bran nothing is there anymore.
Speaker 6: Well, you can start all great, yeah, and then slowly let it out so when you do take your bra off, then he's not so disappointed, right exactly. Pumps soule. Date number two.
Speaker 1: I don't know, not a bad idea. I don't like that one. Thank you, Jessica Sump. Another entry into the Dave tank. Let's talk to Maddie. Hi, Maddie, we're gonna invest twenty dollars in the best invention idea. Maddie. Let's hear your pitch.
Speaker 5: Hi. Yeah, So my pitch is, if you are out in the rain and your glasses always get wet from the rain, super glasses where you have.
Speaker 2: A little windshield wipers on your glasses, just like you for your windshield ups in.
Speaker 4: Your car windshield glasses.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: What is your invention called.
Speaker 4: Oh, the glasses wipers?
Speaker 1: Ye know, no chatty there.
Speaker 4: Maybe there's like a fog, a fog application for those windshield wiper glasses as well.
Speaker 1: That would be really nice. All right, let's go to Amanda. Hello, Amanda, welcome to Dave Tank. What are you going to pitch to the sharks today?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: Yes, I actually have an invention that would go with your cake. Soa cup for the car. Yeah, So it would be a big bull.
Speaker 1: So it's like a.
Speaker 3: Bib and it's a ball and you can.
Speaker 5: Put your chips in it and then you're driving and your hands free, and then you get to just grab a chip right out of your bib bull and dip it right into your car case.
Speaker 1: O cup is the Caso car cup. Okay, let's get it. Get the patent correct, Come on, I like it? Is it there something like that already? Is there a bid with a bowl on it for a little kids? Yeah, like baby stuff?
Speaker 5: Obviously this is adult sized.
Speaker 3: Bit like a full bag.
Speaker 1: Oh, be cause you gotta have a full bag. Okay, last entry into Dave Tank for a twenty dollars investment. Michelle, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Michelle, good morning, my friend.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the tank. What are you going to pitch to the sharks.
Speaker 5: They are called automatic fitting rubber gloves. I am made baker, and I have to wear rubber gloves, and I always at least put one on backwards. Oh, they're not gonna have any finger holes. And when you put it on your hand, it automatically wraps itself around each finger, so it doesn't matter how you put the glove on.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter what size it is either, which is nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very hopeful.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know what I need to learn to do is you need to learn to rip into these inventions, kind of like the sharks do. Yeah, I'm being way too nice. That's stupid. What's the good? Yeah? What's what? What's your what? Wh I don't even know what that is? What? What is your ROI? Michelle?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm a baker, so why wouldn't I I always put a glove on.
Speaker 1: I mean, she doesn't know what ROI.
Speaker 3: I think get rid of her, okay, or work with her, because then you can basically take your entire company for like a big percentage.
Speaker 1: I already know who I'm choosing for the winner. On Dave Tang No Question, Jessica and the Bra Pop, I'm gonna send you twenty dollars. You got Venmo, Yes, all right, I'm gonna say I going to Venmo you twenty dollars, So congratulations, you're the winner. On Dave Tank Don't Hang Up, Don't Hang Up thriller official.
Speaker 3: On this show with our Shark, we've got more You the money, Well
Speaker 1: The radio station didn't have any money, so I got to send it to you myself.