Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six fifty five, yoh five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Now no secret sound winner at six point thirty this morning, so that means we're playing again at seven thirty after war the Roses first, though. Laura's going for ten in a row. Welcome back, Laura, and let's get your challenger right up and ready to go from Milling ten.
Speaker 1: Where is Milling ten located, Dakota. It's about fifteen minutes easter. Franken Mooth. Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: It says that you just got out of the army. We are saluting you. Thank you for your six years of service.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And now he fixes washers and dryers for a living. Is it a good business?
Speaker 1: It is? We're number one in North America.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: What's the name of your company? It's called wash wash perfectly. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: All right, Laura, I'm locking you up in a sound proof area. Let's see what happens here. Okay, all right, all right, good luck to you, Laura, Good luck to Dakota. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion Dakota. Question number one. There is a big event happening in the NFL and he kicks off tonight.
Speaker 1: What's it called? It is the NFL Draft in Pittsburgh. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Choosing Texas is the number one song in the country at this moment. What up and coming country star sings that song? Oh gosh, hold on second, I'm I'm gonna redo the question because people probably didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: I'm the dump.
Speaker 2: Choosing Texas is the number one song in the country at this moment. What up and coming country star sings that song? What did you say?
Speaker 1: Hello Langley?
Speaker 2: Question number three? And please don't swear again? Okay, but that's okay. The guy served our country.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: The guy wants to do whatever he wants. He's a brave man. Question number three. Gigi had Died is celebrating her birthday today. She turns thirty one. Who is her famous model sister?
Speaker 1: Three seconds two? Question Dad? He said?
Speaker 2: Question number Question number four, Actor Russell Brand admitted to sleeping with a sixteen year old girl when he was thirty.
Speaker 1: What pop star was he once married to? Three seconds? I am Sally And Question number five.
Speaker 2: Mister Beast is being sued for sexual harassment by one of his former female employees. On what social media platform can you watch? Mister beast YouTube? Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof.
Speaker 1: Got three out of five?
Speaker 2: You gotta beat three, gotta five, Laura, I think you can for your tenth way double digits?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Question number one, there's a big event in the NFL and it's happening starting tonight.
Speaker 1: What's it called? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah one. Question two, choosing Texas is the number one song in the country at this moment. What up and coming country star sings that song?
Speaker 1: Three seconds, I have no idea, I don't know Martin Wallan walland no Ella Langley. Dakota takes the lead.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Gigi had Died is celebrating her birthday today. She's turning thirty one. Who is her famous model sister.
Speaker 1: Bella Bella Yes, two to two, try to back up.
Speaker 2: Dakota missed that question. Question number four. This is also a question Dakota messed. Actor Russell Brand admitted to sleeping with a sixteen year old girl when he was thirty years old.
Speaker 1: What pop star was he once married to? Three seconds Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and a clean win if you get this one right. Mister Beast is getting sued for sexual harassment by one of his female employees. On what social media platform can you watch mister beast.
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Well, you got to pick one to pick one, Yeah, showed your first answer. That's always the best. Laura. Nice job, Laura. We're very happy for you. Ten in a row.
Speaker 2: Now she works her way towards fifteen. Then she gets into a tournament of champions and takes on Shannon, So get ready for that. We'll have that over the next few days. Dakota, we've got a good gift for you. We'll set you up with some checkers, so thanks for that. And wash if you need help with that washer or dryer, remember Dakota and I appreciate you, buddy for playing.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, sir. Have a great morning, and thanks for listening. Guys. Enjoy this Welday today. Guys. It's module in the Mornings five is six fifty five