Speaker 1: Money, money, Raise your arms and shout happen, It's money time.
Speaker 2: This is the Boomberg money minutte on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Hi right, Monica ricks with us here on a Friday. As we're getting towards the weekend. Good morning there.
Speaker 4: Good morning, we are getting closer.
Speaker 1: I like you love it.
Speaker 3: Airports airports slowly getting back to normal following the US government's shutdown.
Speaker 4: Yes, the FAA has started rolling back flight cuts across forty major US airports, and those cancelations have started to subside from shutdown peaks. About six hundred flights have been canceled today, only a handful out of CVG, but airlines are optimistic that they can resume normal operations within a few days now. Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy did say that he plans to pay air traffic controllers seventy percent of their mispaid within the next day or so. And on top of that, we're learning that some controllers and TSA officers who didn't miss a shift could also get a ten thousand dollars bonus.
Speaker 1: So that's nice. Wow.
Speaker 3: Hopefully they'll get one hundred percent eventually. That would be nice.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Uh, Nike getting rid of a big employee perk.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nike just ended its Wellness Week initiative. It gave employees an extra week off every year to promote mental health and wellness. It started during the pandemic, but the company now says that it's in a pivotal moment that requires changes in how its employees approached their work. So it's reorganizing and trying to lead a bit of a turnaround under CEO Elliott Hill. Their focus now is on sports, not health. Well, maybe they go hand in him.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to look at the brokerage account of the four oh one K today, and a lot of people don't after what happened yesterday.
Speaker 1: What are you seeing in the markets now?
Speaker 4: Stocks keep slipping, and it's because fears are growing that stock prices may be a little too high, So traders are worried that the Federal Reserve could back away from interest rate cuts. Dow futures down two hundred and eighty eight points right now, NAZAC futures down three point fifty eight, and S and P futures are down sixty four points from Bloomberg. I'm Monica ricks On News seven hundred WLWI.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Monica. Don't panic there in the market. It'll come back. Don't worry about it. It's ten minutes after eight. One of my favorite times of the week. We get to talk to Matt Rouse talking TV on Friday mornings.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Matt, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: You all set here for another big weekend and also next week. And you know, I know America's celebrating the two hundred and fiftieth birthday next year. But ken Burns is getting a start on it, isn't he.
Speaker 5: Well, he is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's been working the last I'm sure decade or more on this particular one. You know, ken Burns sort.
Speaker 5: Of established his reputation.
Speaker 6: Like what it was like three five years ago, I mean so many years ago with the Civil War, and now he's gone to the first of our nation's wars that really helped establish the nation with the American Revolution. So he's getting ahead of the jump of what's going to be happening with all of the fanfare of next year as we go into the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of seventeen seventy six, which was not really the end of the conflict. It was actually just almost the beginning of it. It went on for many more years. And so what The American Revolution does is this series that's going to begin on Sunday on PBS that ken Burns is trying to strip away a lot of the romanticism and you know, any of the mythology that surrounds the American Revolutionary War and sort of really plunge you into the conflict and how divided the nation was even then. I mean, it was loyalists to the British monarchy and rule, and then there were the rebels. And also it shines a light on the plight of the Native Americans who didn't really know which side to fight for, and of course, even if they won, they were going to lose, given how things were going to go in America after that.
Speaker 5: And also the plight of.
Speaker 6: The enslaved blacks and free blacks who were sort of fighting also to be noticed, because even though the Declaration of Independence that all men are created equal, that really wasn't quite the case for many many more years. And so it sort of shined the light on the complexity of the formation of the nation, which is something that ken Burns does so well. With his eloquent historians, the wide scope that he has.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is not a this is not a quick watch.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be two hours over every night from Sunday to next Friday. So it's really a very thorough and fascinating story as only he can sort of tell it using his way that he sort of brings classic photography and.
Speaker 5: Portraiture to life. He also shows you.
Speaker 6: Know reenactors, which you know reenactors have been doing revolutionary war reenacting for many, many years, and.
Speaker 5: He does that quite judiciously.
Speaker 6: He doesn't recreate battles, but he shows you and with a cannon fire on the soundtrack, just gives you a sense of just how brutal this conflict was. So in many ways, the American Revolution is very much like Mussy TV lot of ways, and it comes at a time as well when public TV is itself in some sort of jeopardy because of the funding that was stripped away from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which no longer is going to exist as the next year because of the government cuts and so in some regards, ken Burns is one of these avatars who reminds you of the essential importance of public television and as long as he keeps making these kind of films. He's in his seventies now, so I don't know how anymore he has into the pipeline, but he's got a lot. But he is like one of their biggest stars, next to Big Bird, I guess. And even Big Bird has gone away from PBS because they're not really.
Speaker 5: Running the show anymore.
Speaker 6: It's airing on Netflix and those episodes are now going on PBS. But yes, PBS is under fire. But at the same time, the American Revolution reminds us why it is essential to have public television as part of the television landscape.
Speaker 3: Ken Burns can take a topic that you may not know you're interested in and making you want to watch it all man, that's good stuff.
Speaker 5: It's true. And the other thing is I learned so much.
Speaker 6: About this which was watching these twelve hours that I had no idea of many of these things, and it just brings history to life, which is one of the things he does so well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that he did the baseball one that I get to watch every baseball season.
Speaker 5: I like that, Oh, baseball is amazing.
Speaker 6: He did, you know, an amazing tapestry on jazz, the history of jazz, anything that has sort of that's part of our American culture.
Speaker 5: He has found a way to bring to life.
Speaker 6: But yes, baseball and jazz, which were not.
Speaker 5: You know, about wars. But he also, you know, he.
Speaker 6: Did after the Civil War, he did an amazing series on the Vietnam War, again at a time when it's when the country was as polarized as it is now, and and and World War Two. He had a wonderful, wonderful personal stories about that. So, yeah, his library is going to endure long long after we're gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And going from Ken Burns to Charlie Brown here, tell me about this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because there's something for everybody on TV.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: But it's hard to imagine, but the very first Peanuts special on TV was a Charlie Brown Cris Smiths one of the best of all time, and this is its sixtieth anniversary first premiere in December of nineteen sixty five. You can imagine I was a little child at the time and it was all and all of that just certainly how old I am too, But nonetheless, but in the sign of the times, you know, it used to air for years on CBS and I think it went to ABC for a while, and now it is exclusive property of Apple TV. All of the Peanuts specials and new things that are coming under the Peanuts and Snoopy pipeline go on Apple TV. But for this weekend on Saturday and Sunday, you can stream it for free on Apple TV. There were a couple of years when they allowed the special to air briefly on public TV. I'm not sure that's happening anymore. But if you don't own a copy of a Charlie Brown Christmas, this weekend is your best chance to see it for free.
Speaker 5: If you want to see.
Speaker 6: Charlie Lianus telling the Christmas story and of course everybody gathering around that poor poor little Christmas tree. It's iconic, the Charlie Brown Christmas. And it's weird that it isn't you know, a network staple anymore that has now moved into the streaming world, which is a sign of the time, is because almost everything is going into streaming anymore, all right.
Speaker 3: And then Saturday Night Live landon one of today's rising stars this weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, Glenn Powell has yet another It seems like he's in every other movie that comes out, but he's in a movie called The Running Man this weekend. But you know, he was in Top Gun Maverick, the Twisters sequel on TV. Recently, he was in that college football comedy Chad Powers. So Glenn Palell's everywhere, and Glenn Palell is going to be the guest host for the first time on Saturday Night Live this weekend. Then I think it takes a few weeks break before it does the holiday episodes. But for now, this ought to be a big deal having Glenn Powell showing what he can do on Saturday Night Live. That is always a coronation of a new star when they get.
Speaker 5: To do that.
Speaker 6: You know Timothy Shallomey when he started hosting Saturday Night Live a couple of times. So I have a feeling this will be the first, but probably not the last, time we see Glenn Palell doing this on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 3: There you go, And finally, no week would be complete without it major an award show?
Speaker 1: What's going on next week?
Speaker 5: Kind of true?
Speaker 6: But yeah, this is a Nashville's biggest night, Country Music's biggest night. The CMA Awards is going to air live on Wednesday on ABC. Lady Wilson is the host. This is Vince Gill's year to get the Lifetime Achievement Award, which is named after Willie Nelson. So yeah, Vince Gill gets a big career retrospective. People will be singing his song. He'll take the stage as well in Nashville at the Bridge Stone Arena. But if you're a fan of country music, this is country music's biggest night. It's their version of the Grammys, and it does very well for you know, it does very well get a big audience. But again, there's a lot of country music Awards shows, but this, I guess is the biggest one.
Speaker 5: And yes, so there we go.
Speaker 6: That is the highlight of what seems again lately is really steel like we've been living in November sweeps, which is an old fashioned concept that there's a lot of stuff going on right now.
Speaker 3: All right, Matt Rouse, talking TV. How do we connect with you?
Speaker 6: That would be TV Insider dot com and TV guide magazine.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll talk to you next Friday.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much, Matt, I appreciate it. Thanks.
Speaker 3: All right, it's eight eighteen. Chuck Ingram's in here on National American Teddy Bear Day. Is it really that's right, Teddy, bear with you.
Speaker 1: You brain to work. No, I leave it in the car, all right, I'll call you next year and leave it in the car. You're not supposed to be funnier than the host.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You can start coming to the meetings.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm so sorry. What's going on out there? It is pretty quiet right now. This is from the UC Health Traffic Center. You'll find more options and clinical trials for pancreatic cancer care at the UC Cancer Center. Got a second opinion fast called five one three, five to eighty five. U see see see the heaviest traffic I'm seeing at the moment southbound seventy five, and that's only going to cost you a couple of extra minutes in and OUTA Macklin northbound seventy five has cleared at the lateral, so is southbound seventy one at Red Bank Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW The.
Speaker 3: Night First Warning Weather Forecast Center Jennifer Ketchmark says mostly cloudy today, slight chances showers won't be much. He says, hi today sixty tonight down to fifty three tomorrow. Mostly cloudy, warmer, breezy, looking great for the UC Bearcats game. Noontime kickoff going to be sixty four degrees in cloudy. We'll get to sixty eight by the end of the game. And then Sunday, Sonny Bacooler, this cold front starts passing through a high only in the mid fifties. A right forty four right now at your severe weather station news radio seven hundred WLWD.
Speaker 8: Shocked by the price of that bill, Listen. Recent studies are saying there's almost forty trillion dollars in the United States and tax redeferred retirement accounts like four oh one K and an IRA. I don't bet you're sitting around driving probably have some of those in your accounts right now. Hey, I'm Joe Wilson, founder of a Megle Wealth Private Capital. I want you to think about how much you have saved in your tax deferred retirement accounts. I want to tell you a little secret. It's not all your money. You have to pay tax on that money, and as you take it out in retirement, that could be a major tax bill. So here's what we've done it, Oh meg a Wealth Private Capital. I've created a tax bill calculator called whystax bill dot com. It's going to show you potential taxes you might owe on your retirement accounts right now, best barks free for you to use. I should go to wystax bill dot com. That's whystax bill dot com. Put some knowledge behind your tax and future retirement plannings and have a tax plan so you can keep more of your money. Go to wystax bill dot com.
Speaker 2: Woke radical liberals are screwing up this country. But Congress money, money, money, better get ready. It's time for a big old want of business news. This is the Bloomberg Money Minute on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: This is a Bloomberg money minute. President Trump is getting ready substantial tariff cuts to address high food prices. The administration has some veiled framework agreements with Argentina, Guatemala, El Salvador in Ecuador. The tariff cuts would include beef, bananas, and coffee beans. Warner Brothers, Discovery on the auction block, and Paramount, Comcast and Netflix are all preparing bids. According to The Wall Street Journal, the initial deadline to submit non binding first round bids he is November twentieth. Americans will be allowed to contribute more money to pour one k plans next year, the IRS boosting the maximum contribution for four oh one case and similar retirement plans up one thousand dollars to twenty four thousand, five hundred and Jensen Wong is the CEO of Nvidia, the world's most valuable company. So what's the secret to his success? He says in a new interview. One of his key leadership lessons came from learning English from his mom. She taught him using a dictionary, despite not speaking a lick of English herself. I'm John Tucker, Bloomberg Radio.
Speaker 3: Heany, good morning, it's coming up on eight forty two seven hundred WLWN, Cincinnati. Thought we would head out to talk to Claire MacMichael, ABC News Transportation reporter in New York. Hey, good morning, Claire, Hey, good morning, how are you good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining us this morning. We've been talking about it for the better part of the last week or so. Flight reductions and delay even though the government's opening up, these could last for a while.
Speaker 10: Right, That's exactly right. So the shutdown is over, to everyone's release, but air travel is still seeing some impacts. So during the shutdown, the FAA reduced traffic at forty major airports by six percent. They said that was for safety reasons, especially as we saw those air traffic controllers calling in sick. Now, it was supposed to go up to ten percent today, but they frozen at six, which you know means that things are looking up. Folks are returning back to work, but the FA just wants to take another look at that data to make sure it's safe before they let things go back completely to normal. Now on the airline side, they have to reposition planes back into place. They have to work on crew staffing and other logistics, kind of like recovery for a winter storm. So things are definitely looking up a couple more days before we get back to normal, though, well.
Speaker 3: Have the same amount of flights been canceled like yesterday and today? Are they slowly coming back or is it just going to happen all at once.
Speaker 10: We are saying it slowly get back there. Now again, these six percent reductions are still in place, so cancelations will get back to hopefully zero when the reductions are eliminated. But you know, yesterday it was over one thousand. This morning we're seeing over six hundred, and it's been getting better day by day. Cincinnati we're just seeing a cancelation, so good news for you guys.
Speaker 1: Eight did you say eight in Cincinnati so far? Yes, that's right, that's good.
Speaker 3: At least a lot of this is happening before the big Thanksgiving weekend coming up in a.
Speaker 1: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we've had some folks being pretty nervous about their Thanksgiving trivel plans, but uncautiously optimistic, and so are the airlines and the trade groups. None of those Thanksgiving flights have been canceled yet with these reductions, but again, we're two weeks out. You never know about other factors, especially at this time of year weather. But the airlines are confident that they're going to be able to run their full schedules.
Speaker 3: Uh so, if my flight was canceled, they probably recredited my credit card. You would think, are do you have to go back in and buy the ticket again?
Speaker 1: Do you know that yet?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 10: I know that the airlines with these reductions have been very flexible for travelers. They are offering most of your money back in some cases.
Speaker 4: I think you.
Speaker 10: Know, if you hop on the line to speak with them, they will rebook you. One interesting tip I got the other day from the company hopper. They said that if you do encounter disruptions, you should get in the customer service line if you're at the airport, but also get on the phone as well, because sometimes the phone lines are better staffed, and so you know, see if you get to the end of the line or the end of the phone line firston whoever helped you first win.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Hopefully mine in January is not going to be canceled for my vacation, so that's good. Hey, Claire McMichael, ABC News Transportation reporter out of New York City, Thank you so much for updating this the morning.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Good luck on your January plate.
Speaker 3: Absolutely forty five now seven hundred WLW. Chuck Ingram's in here chuck before traffic. Let me remind you talking about this earlier this morning. Fifty years ago this week, the ship, the Edmund Fitzgerald they called a rock starship sank in Lake Superior, which gave gave us this song from Gordon Lightfoot to the Late Great.
Speaker 10: From The Big Chickoo.
Speaker 3: Fifty years ago. It sank November tenth. This is what they use, which was this week. This song originally a major hit in nineteen seventy six. A year later, Canadian Gordon Lightfoot did this. It peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot one hundred chart. Everybody's talking about this all week long, Yes, they have been, so you know what happened?
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 3: It re entered the charts on the fiftieth anniversary. It landed this week at number five on the Rock Digital Song Sales chart and number seven on the Country Digital Song So it saw one hundred and sixty percent increase in sales. Why you would want to buy this, I don't. That was huge back in the game. No, it was six minutes and twenty five seconds. Yes, and if you worked at a radio station, you put this on and made a pot of coffee or went to the bedroom.
Speaker 1: That's what you got to do, correct.
Speaker 7: You ran back out of your car to gain something and came back out.
Speaker 1: You could go.
Speaker 3: You could smoke a pack of cigarettes by the time this song was over back back in those days. There's a seventy seven percent boost in on demand streaming this past week because of the fiftieth anniversary of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
Speaker 7: Well The Morning Show has helped that today, hasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every time I heard this song, I was just so depressed. I'm like, yeah, yes, just a shipwreck.
Speaker 1: And it became a monster.
Speaker 7: If you had to go more with like sunshine or something different from going to positive.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 3: Just fifty years ago? Where were you when that happened? Do you remember when it sank?
Speaker 7: I do not remember, and I didn't remember eighty or I didn't know anything about it until the.
Speaker 1: Song came out me either. Uh huh, oh goodness, all right?
Speaker 3: Is uh traffic better than this song this morning?
Speaker 7: Very much so it's not even close.
Speaker 1: No buddy's sinking on the highways.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 3: I'm putting that song up with we built this city nice the top two worst maybe?
Speaker 7: Oh, come off, all right, I'll give it to you from the UC Hell Traffic Center. You'll find more options and clinical trials for pancreatic cancer care at the uc Cancer Center. Get a second opinion fast called five one three five eighty five U see see see the loan slow spot is southbound seventy five, and that's good for an extra five in and out of Lachlan. Everything else has been very quiet this morning, including southbound seventy one in to Kenwood Chuck Ingram, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Stop that don't play this one. This wasn't in a shipwreck. Oh goodness, you know I'll take the wreck of the Edmine Fitzgerald instead. The nine first Morning and Forecast from Jennifer Ketch Mark Today, mostly cloudy, small chance of showers, won't be much Hi today, about sixty and tonight for Friday night football. Check it out, tapped it in in he'll both teams eleven and O tonight. You got Newport at holy Cross at seven o'clock. Around the Tri State, partly cloudy, fifty seven degrees for Friday night football. That looks good. Mostly cloudy, warmer, breezy. Tomorrow we'll get to sixty eight for a high or near seventy, as I like to say. But the cold front is pushing through on Sunday, Sonny cooler in a high of only fifty five on Sunday.
Speaker 1: It's forty four.
Speaker 3: Still around on the Tri State at yours of your weather station, news Radio seven hundred WLW. It's Friday. It's almost the end of the shift. Beer Dave joins me next. All right, there it is, you know it's beer. Dave time on a Friday. Good morning, beer.
Speaker 1: Dave, How are you good morning? See it Ready for the weekend? Ready for a beer?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have a beer tonight, so we might as well start talking about it tonight. Party Town in Florence and the Barley Corns brew House they're hosting a beer sampling, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 11: They've got that really cool growler program out there, and they're going to feature some of the Barley Corns brew House beers as well as they're going to be serving up some of their wings for Barley Corns.
Speaker 5: So kind of a unique little combination there.
Speaker 3: Maybe I could get that crazy Norse beer tonight and test that.
Speaker 1: Have you had that yet?
Speaker 5: Yeah? That's truly nice.
Speaker 11: That's even one best beer through the Inquirer's poll a couple of years running, So you go, it's a nice It's a nice addition to the.
Speaker 1: Area like that.
Speaker 3: Talking about winning medals and stuff, tell me about these two local breweries taking home some medals.
Speaker 11: So there's a competition every year in Chicago called phobab It celebrates barrel aged spears, and locally nine Giant Over and pleasant Ridge won for their Cossavetti's and then the third. I once again it's brought home Metals And this was kind of cool because it was for Dalla's sixty fifth birthday Bland and Dallas Coggins is one of the local beer experts, so a cool little tribute to him.
Speaker 1: That's good. I like that.
Speaker 3: This past Tuesday, which was Veterans Day, we had some stuff going on there at Westside Brewing and Gilligan's releasing Honor beer.
Speaker 11: Right, yeah, correct, this is a chocolate porter. I got a chance to try this at the beer dinner the other night. Really a nice blend here, and this will be available basically probably through the end of the year, and the proceeds go to help Toys for Tots. So stop it and get yourself a six pack.
Speaker 5: On or beer. There you go.
Speaker 3: I've never had a chocolate porter. A lot of chocolate, A little bit of chocolate.
Speaker 1: What's it taste like, Well, a little.
Speaker 11: Bit of chocolate and sort of a milk chocolate, not really a baker's chocolate. So it's a nice it's a nice little roasted blend.
Speaker 3: All ready talking to Beer Dave this morning tomorrow. Third, I can't believe two years they're celebrating two years in Hamilton.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's just amazing how quick time flies. And that's been a great little location for them because they moved most of their production, of their canning and all of that up there, and so it's a much larger brewery than what they have in Sharonville. But they're going to be celebrating at boat locations with flights of these different metal winners from the Great American Beer Festival, the US Beer Champions and FOBAB. So really kind of fun to get a flight of those various beers and kind of tase the metal winners.
Speaker 3: Those award winning beers are on tap. Correct, you can try all of that stuff.
Speaker 11: With them, correct, Yeah, they'll pour you a flight of it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 11: There is no movie on the flight though, but otherwise there you go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to try that. They got a lot of those award winning medals there. Covington Farmers Market. What did they do.
Speaker 11: So now at Winter's here per this week's glass that we got, they'd moved the farmers market inside to the West six Covington House, which is right there across from Mother God's Church, and that'll give them an indoor warmer spot to host their farmers market. And also West six has come up with their new winter i PA which is called Base Layer, and that'll be available down there as well.
Speaker 5: So yeahn't been to that.
Speaker 11: They did a really nice job of going into that old place that used to be a ticket to sports bar.
Speaker 3: I like this this winter ipa they say brewed to keep your taste buds toasty.
Speaker 1: I have to try that. I like that all we can long.
Speaker 3: Also Sam Adams tap Room they're celebrating also seven years in the Findlay market.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's really hard to believe that they've been there that long. They open a year before COVID and they are one of the survivors. And they've come out with an Imperial Cream Scout and they also are pouring samples of the Utopia, which is that really high alcohol almost been a laser that Sam Adams makes.
Speaker 1: That's good cream.
Speaker 3: Imperial Cream Stout that that just sounds good this morning. I have to try that too. And I got a whole bunch of stuff to try here. Bossy Day, that's tomorrow. Tell me about Bossy Day.
Speaker 5: So Bossy Day.
Speaker 11: There's a beer that excuse me, that is produced up in Wisconsin this noon as Spotted Cow, and this has been one of their best selling that they've done here at Wandering Monsters, which is sort of their version of Spotted Cow. And so every day every year in November they have a Bossy Day and celebrate different variants of their Bossy beer that they produce.
Speaker 5: So that's a good chance.
Speaker 11: And they even have cheese curd specials.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Real quick? Tonight, the party stores having a sampling.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're doing their sampling sore, which is beer, wine and spirits all throughout the store. And you know, we're spoiled to have places like Party Source, Party Towns, Uncle Jim, so when they run the sampling, it's important to go check them out.
Speaker 3: And finally, Saturday tomorrow, all Braxton locations hosting a chili cookoff for benefit the local firefighters.
Speaker 11: Correct correct, yeah exactly, So pick one of your favorite of the four Braxton locations and contact them and you can probably bring your own chilly there and enter into the competition.
Speaker 1: All right, beer and chili.
Speaker 3: That means weekend to me, Beer Dave, have a great weekend and we'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 11: Okay, sounds great, Steve, thanks already
Speaker 3: Nine o'clock Scott sloan in after the news on the home of the best Bengals coverage, news radio seven hundred WLW