Speaker 1: And it is coast one of three point five. We're the only k morning show here on your hot, hot, hot day.
Speaker 2: Gotta stay cool.
Speaker 3: So I think this is genius. Oh, by the way, I'm Ellen King.
Speaker 4: I'm right man, I'm social Queen Darline, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, I'm producing mic Gromos.
Speaker 1: Mothers are taking their kids to home depot instead of the playground. Yes, I think that's a really great idea. You can explore and see the plants.
Speaker 5: Similar thing for pets too. If it's too hot to take them on a walk, get them over to pet Co or pet Smart. They just love to walk around on that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Bets are allowed at home depots too, are they really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can take your dogs and your kids and happy National Sloppy Joe Day. There are two kinds of people in the world, those who love Sloppy Jo's and those are My husband happens to be a lover. So we printed all of the locations, you guys where we can get Sloppy Joe's today. You know, the Big Barrel on Violand is a big club. It's a restaurant bar and it's a giant barrel. It's called the Idle Hour And inside that massive beer barrel. There's a gorgeous patio out back, and it's a cool, kitchy spot to find Sloppy Joe choices. They do it more than one way. There's also Doomies on Vine. The six on Pico Arts table is on Montana. But this is kind of they do. They do mini Sloppy Joe's kind of like sliders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I would slapper that, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The little minis yeah. Oh you can get the Sloppy Joe Lene also, and that is a vegetarian version that's at the idle hour you go. So that's topped with gray air and served on a Halla bun Halla.
Speaker 7: Got a drop it like drop it like guitar, drop it like it.
Speaker 8: Sarmano, it's p and you just heard Snoop Dogg drip it legs hot.
Speaker 1: He's dropping his cameo videos like they're hot. Wait until you hear what he charges you guys. Oh, Snoop is on cameo jaw dropping prices and we're gonna share those with you.
Speaker 2: Coming up.
Speaker 9: Costs one of three point five The llen K Morning Show follow ad Official llen K Busted.
Speaker 2: Guess Who's busted?
Speaker 1: Timothy shallow May, and this is how the New York Library of the Performing Arts posted a video of timoth A Shallo May on stage in the ballet version of Romeo and Juliet when he was just six years old. Shallomey might not like opera and ballet now, but he wasn't so judgy twenty four years ago. It's only a few seconds long, featuring challow May dressed like Cupid with wings and a bow. Timothy's mother, grandmother, and older sister all study ballet, and he has spoken before about growing up backstage at ballet productions, which made his shading of it particularly vicious.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe that's why he doesn't like it.
Speaker 5: I think i'd have bad associations too if I was forced into a costume at six playing Cupid.
Speaker 2: Nope. Hey.
Speaker 1: Thelamapalooza twenty twenty six lineup has been unveiled, led by major names including Olivia Dean, Charlie XCX, Tate McRae Lord, alongside Jenny John Summit and Smashing Pumpkins, Little Uzi Vert of the Neighborhood Young Blood. It goes on and on and on anyway that begins pre so begins tomorrow in general, on stale.
Speaker 4: Did you or did you not sit by little uzi Vert on an airplane?
Speaker 1: I did, And he was so nice to everyone who came up to him, and you know, asked for autographs and photos. He took a ton of selfies. Yeah, he's a super chill guy.
Speaker 2: And I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'd never met Lil Luzut.
Speaker 1: But we were on our way to New York for the Grammys and he was in the Grammy performance and I said to him and his manager who is with him, I said, wow, you know, I spent about half an hour, you know, pronouncing.
Speaker 3: Oh the right way, little little Luzibert. Oh, he's so sweet.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Nicole Kidman may have been dumped by Keith Urban or whatever you did to her, cheat on her. I don't know what it was, but that divorce is going through. She's happy though. She's in this show called Scarpetta. Simon Baker plays her husband in the show, and now they've gone public with their real life romance. So the big headline is Nicole Kidman and Simon Baker go public. They're a cute couple and they're the greatest husband and wife in the show too. If you haven't seen Scarpetta yet it's amazing. It's streaming now. There's also a streamer on It's Imperfect Women, starring Kerrie Washington from Scandal. She's finally back anyway. It's a mystery thriller. So that is out today. The Jacks will perform this weekend on SNL Jack Black and Jack White, so Black will host, White will sing, and Snoop Dogg is back on care He left for a little while and now he's back. He is charging you fifty five hundred dollars for a personalized video. It comes with a plus sign after it, so I guess it depends on how elaborate you want it to be. But your starting price is fifty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: Lee, what's that name? Is? Fory Big Snoop Deal DOUBLEG. Wishing you a happy, happy, happy birthday, Tyler and the kids you know, Maggie and Andrew. They wanted to give you a surprise and they thought that this was the best surprise. Snoop dog giving you a virtual hug and he cares for your birthday.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is why he feels he's worth the money. And if you have the money to spend and people will spend it on Snoop. He gets almost five stars. He's available twenty four hours a day. So does it matter when you want your cameo, He's going to deliver.
Speaker 4: Turn around.
Speaker 1: He said that he is happy to say happy birthday, do a marriage proposal, roast someone for you said to Pep talk, I love that.
Speaker 2: It's feel good.
Speaker 1: Get and give advice or ask a question. So you can book Snoop on cameo. He's back, he said, he just came back, and it's fifty five hundred dollars starting price. Bridgerton may have a spinoff. Shonda Rhimes talked about the possibility of another Bridgerton spinoff, but who will it focus on?
Speaker 2: I think definitely.
Speaker 10: I mean I think that's an area that we're excited about and know that that could be really rich and really mind well. I've always said that I thought if we were going to do something like that, Violet would be a great person to tell the story about the Bridgerton mom.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's possibility.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, in case you haven't seen it yet, and this is not a spoiler, Violet Mama Bridgerton lost her husband sadly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she's a widow, but then incomes her handsome.
Speaker 4: Steed man.
Speaker 1: This guy is unreal, and he is in love with her, truly in love with her, and they're sneaking the relationship and she actually is like one time and the water went out, went in, went out. She's she's toying with him. This would be a great spinoff.
Speaker 5: So, by the way, I know, we just you know, we wrapped up the second half of this most recent season. If you did and you watched it, sit through the credits, all the way through the credits, give it another two minutes, you're gonna see something you can't believe.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, I missed the credits.
Speaker 3: We got back.
Speaker 9: It's the show.
Speaker 11: Coast on three point bo It's Coast one three morning.
Speaker 3: Show, Good morning, and it's all about the heat today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's lingering like that song prolonged heat wave triple digits today. I know you said one hundred and eight in your car yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I parked in the shade in Studio City, came back to my car after about an hour and I got in and wow, this just feels like a sauna. And it was one hundred and eight on I'm wondering, how high do our temperature monitors grow.
Speaker 2: In our cars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good question.
Speaker 2: Because you think palm springs.
Speaker 1: They go up to one hundred and twenty on the Yeah anyway, wow you ever?
Speaker 5: You know that like that first moment you touch your steering wheel too. You know, just a couple of heat reminders today from your hack. Grab an ovenmit before you leave the house today. Okay, use that when you need to drive.
Speaker 2: Great idea.
Speaker 3: Steering wheel and seat belts get hot.
Speaker 4: Yes they do.
Speaker 5: And you know how you prevent that from the metal touching you you when you get out of your car.
Speaker 4: You buckle the seat belt in.
Speaker 5: So that it's cool when you need to touch it again when you get back in your car. Okay, And I know this sounds counterintuitive, but spicy foods are the best thing to eat on hot days. It stimulates nerves that remove heat in your body through evaporation.
Speaker 4: There's another way of saying. It makes you sweat, which keeps you cool.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 5: If it's hard to drink your water, I know a lot of us try to hit x a number of ounces per day. You can eat your water. Cucumbers and tomatoes ninety six percent water. They'll keep you cool today. Okay, if you have to be outside, a few droplets of cold water on your pulse points will keep you cool longer if you have to go outside and then don't wear a hat. I know that sounds like, but what about the shade and stuff?
Speaker 4: Traps? Traps?
Speaker 7: Heat?
Speaker 5: Most heat escapes or happens through your head, So take the hat off to stay cooler.
Speaker 4: Just a few hacks for the heat.
Speaker 11: It's letters to Ellen's controlling.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know what she wants.
Speaker 12: I've been single for a five year that I could only wish that this could happen.
Speaker 13: If he got ready to wear the ring.
Speaker 12: Hopefully he's not someone else.
Speaker 9: Letters do Ellen every Monday and Wednesday on the llen K Morning Show Coast one oh three point five.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning to you.
Speaker 3: With the LK Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It's Coast one oh three point five Top stories top of the hour.
Speaker 3: A good morning, I'm Ellen K.
Speaker 1: And amid the still ongoing search for Nancy Guthrie, Tucson locals are launching a new search for an immediate replacement for Sheriff Chris Nanos. He's the gray haired guy you've seen leading all the press events. The bipartisan effort has more than five hundred volunteers collecting signatures door to door, and police in Pima County just returned a unanimous vote of no confidence.
Speaker 3: For their sheriff. Yikes, and what about this.
Speaker 1: Just when you thought wow, Amazon delivers so fast, they got even faster. Starting today in LA they are rolling out one hour delivery for a nine dollars ninety nine cent fee for Prime members. You can order from ninety thousand items and have them at your door in sixty minutes or less. If you want to wait forever, which is actually only three hours, you can pay five bucks for the same slightly delayed service. But that is fast and getting faster. And okay, we are days away from the start of March Madness, and betting site College Calshi is making an insane offer for a perfect bracket one billion dollars. We should point out this is a feet attempted every year, but it's never been verified to have actually happened. Mathematically, it is regarded as infeasible. Technically, it is possible, So if you can get that perfect March Madness bracket could be worth one billion dollars. Oh and what about this? In back to back dirty rotten Scandal episodes. Tonight, the E network goes behind the scenes on the Prices Right. Former host Bob Barker create a toxic work environment and one of the models suit him for harassment following their three year affair. So there is a deep dive and ABC is in crisis mode over The Bachelorette. Cinnabon terminated its sponsorship of The Bachelorette and the Secret Lives of Warmon Wives. The spokesperson said. Recent allegations surrounding star Taylor Frankie Paul let us to reassess this collaboration. It no longer aligns with our brand values. It's all about domestic abuse. The Bachelorette is scheduled to debut this Sunday, so we shall see what's going to happen there, and the oven is on for the rest of the week. We are going to have highs nearing one hundred, no relief in sight toast here tomorrow and Friday, Van nights ninety seven. For your high Victorville, you get a C ninety five and it is sixty five in Burdbank Kost, Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: It's coast one of three point five.
Speaker 14: It is your letters to Ellen coming up.
Speaker 3: We're going to read one that we got. I want to share it with you.
Speaker 2: It's all about love.
Speaker 1: Aaron doesn't know what to do and Mars going to send you to Disneyland. We got your four packs with your l n KQ and A It's the Lak Morning Show.
Speaker 13: This is going to be the most excitingest thing I've ever done.
Speaker 11: Post one O three point five.
Speaker 2: Have you sloppy Joe Day?
Speaker 1: Not how that sounds to you, but there are all kinds of great locations to get sloppy idle our doomies, the six arts table and they are even like mini sloppies.
Speaker 2: Do you eat them open or clothes? That's the big question.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: You can have it just the bun closed on your sloppy Joe or open style with a fork. Yeah, I know that's the classic way, right that we did as kids.
Speaker 4: Because if you're eating with a fork, it's not sloppy. I need it right, you know.
Speaker 15: And part of the risk too is not getting messy.
Speaker 2: Yes that's true.
Speaker 3: It's it's also awkward moments day.
Speaker 1: So if you have any embarrassing, awkward or cringey moments, you can share them with us. The talk bag button here on your iHeartRadio app or as my son Calvin would say when he was a little you can say awkward, or he was just like learning it, so he'd say Ucker.
Speaker 2: I like Ucker better too.
Speaker 1: Any ucker moments, share them with us, and we also love your letters.
Speaker 4: Ellen right to Ellen for advice because she's seen a thing or two.
Speaker 1: She is Ellen, You're on your hot steamy Wednesday.
Speaker 3: This one's from Erin. Dear Ellen.
Speaker 1: I am thirty two years old and the most incredible woman I've ever known has just broken my heart. Her name is Abby and she's fifty. This is not a midlife fling or cougar fantasy. Abby is the real deal. She's divorced, independent, brilliant, adventurous, and one of the most beautiful women I've ever known. We met online, and from our very first coffee date something clicked. For the past nine months, we've had dates that felt like scenes out of a movie. When I'm with Abby, I feel more like myself than I ever have with anyone. But last week Abby ended it because she says we don't have a future. She told me she doesn't want to best more time in something she believes can't last, and one day I'll want someone in my own age, a wife, kids. She refuses to hold me back. I'm not looking for someone younger. I'm looking for her. I've dated women in my age, none of them even come close to Abby. Do I respect her decision to walk away? Or do I fight for the woman I believe I'm meant to be with.
Speaker 3: Aarin.
Speaker 1: So he's thirty two, she's fifty. She said, get lost. You need to go find someone your own age. This is not gonna last. Is she just being the more mature one, or is she denying possibly the love of her life. He definitely feels like she is the love of his life. And he's you know, he's been with women his own age. None of them come close to Abby. I mean, it just sounds like a love connection. Why is she denying it?
Speaker 4: It sounds like a one sided love connection.
Speaker 3: You don't think Abby feels the same way?
Speaker 4: She said?
Speaker 5: What she said, we don't have a future. You can't force someone erin. I'm sorry, I mean, this is this she's doing you a favor? Actually, is what's happening? That's you can't force someone to love you. You can't force someone to have feelings for you.
Speaker 15: I think by the age of fifty. You for sure know what you have one hundred and she doesn't want Mary.
Speaker 5: She doesn't want this with him, not not now, not ever. Sorry, learn from it, mature.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about this?
Speaker 1: What about just continuing and having fun and not even thinking about the nature.
Speaker 4: It's gonna read him up.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she already feels the feelings are too strong from him, too strong for him.
Speaker 4: It'll eat him alive if he tries to maintain this. Well, what if we just do that?
Speaker 16: Nah, that's not what you want, puppy, you know, yeah, little puppy erin, he says. For the past nine months, we've had dasa felt like scenes out of a movie Long dinner is where the restaurant closes around us, laughing together so hard we can't breathe.
Speaker 4: But that felt like that to him, not to her.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it sounds so cute together though, Abby and Aaron. Yeah, well, oh, the phones are blowing up.
Speaker 2: He'll live eight hundred ninety nine KOSD.
Speaker 11: It's the L and K Morning Show.
Speaker 6: It's great listening to you every day.
Speaker 11: You guys like My day Coast one oh three point five.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Disneyland.
Speaker 1: It's their seventieth celebration, and we've got your four pack of one day one park tickets to visit Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Park or Disney California Adventure.
Speaker 1: You pick your park, but it's a four pack for playing the llen k Q and a All right, and Disney and Nvidia just partner to create a free roaming Oloff robot. Yes, he is going to be unveiled at the GtC twenty twenty six AI Conference in San Francisco along with the CEO of Nvidia, Jensen Hwang. So Oloff will then, after making a stage debut, roam some of our Disney parks.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: They say that even the animators got him so perfect you would think there's a human inside a costume. Woa, But he's just a robot and he's got the shuffle and everything. Anyway, we love the magic of Disney and love to send you there. Forty percent of spouses secretly wish their partner would stop doing this, all right, four and ten forty percent of spouses secretly wish their partner would stop doing this. Let us know what you think it is. We're gonna get your guesses at eight hundred and ninety nine KOSTK Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Drop it drop it cost.
Speaker 11: One three point five.
Speaker 2: Let's go to a carpool.
Speaker 1: This is Amelia, Hi, Amelia say hi, Hi Hi. So forty percent of spouses secretly wish their partner would stop doing.
Speaker 17: What ay snoring?
Speaker 3: Snoring?
Speaker 1: It's the most number one popular guest. It is not the right answer, but try again.
Speaker 12: Okay, thank you so much, Ellen, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 2: Have a great day school. We go do an Hambra. She's Jasmine, hy Jasmine Hi.
Speaker 17: Good morning, Ellen, Ryan in social Queen dot Lem good morning. Yes, I think stop checking each other phone. Oh you sneak it sometimes? Okay you found no, thank god.
Speaker 4: Okay, what are you looking for then, like, do you have suspicions?
Speaker 17: No, I just like to see maybe they watch the social media content that he watched. That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh you've never seen anything that would raise the red flag.
Speaker 17: No? Actually no, Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: Does he look at your phone that you know of?
Speaker 17: Sometimes he likes to check my messages.
Speaker 2: Are you guys married?
Speaker 17: We're married. Yeah, we are. High school sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Oh that's sweet.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, so you say checking phones, it's a really interesting, great guest.
Speaker 3: It is not the right answer. I'm so sorry, Jasmine.
Speaker 17: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Your content search always be clean.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, thank you, guys, having to day you too, all right?
Speaker 1: Anita with her son Elvis in Valencia. We are still looking for the right answer for spouses secretly wish their partner would stop doing what.
Speaker 17: Stop telling over and over again.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've heard it a million times. Stop telling the same story over and over. My father in law, may he rest in peace, love to tell the story of him running from a black bear in the mountains.
Speaker 11: Of Virginia because he went to get.
Speaker 1: Some blackberries and the bear wanted the berries. And it's such a great story. Though I used to bait him. I'd say, I'd say, Roy, could you tell us the story about the Bearpouses secretly wish their partner would stop telling the same story.
Speaker 2: Over and over and over.
Speaker 3: You are right, you just won a Disneyland.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: I can you believe it?
Speaker 14: It's the right answer.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, tell Elvis you're going to Disneyland.
Speaker 6: Oh and Elvis is on the spectrum, so he loves everything Disney.
Speaker 17: Kay about to take him.
Speaker 1: That's you, I know, have fun ingrats, guys, good job thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Almost to be a couple of friends too.
Speaker 1: Forty percent of spouse is secretly wish their partner would stop telling the same story over and over again.
Speaker 2: Look, it might be a new audience.
Speaker 1: Even though you've heard it, you know a million times, right, there could be someone in the room that hasn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if it makes them happy, you know, yeah, give them the moment.
Speaker 3: All right, it's your ellen KQ and a thanks for playing the.
Speaker 11: Game this morning show.
Speaker 2: It's so much fun to play the ellen KQ.
Speaker 6: And they on my way to school costs.
Speaker 1: One three point five And let's get to av on our way to school right now.
Speaker 2: Happy Sloppy Joe Day. You're excited.
Speaker 12: I hope they saved so many school today.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I hope that they do too, because it's National Sloppy Joe Day and we're learning so much about sloppy Joe's and it's one of your favorites. So I'm so happy that you are celebrating. If they for some reason don't have them at school, maybe you know you'll.
Speaker 2: Have them for dinner.
Speaker 17: Maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like to get sloppy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you want to say hi to your school.
Speaker 4: What school do you go to?
Speaker 12: I go to bejos And Elementary School.
Speaker 3: Want to shout out anyone in particular?
Speaker 12: I want to give a shout out to my friend Aya.
Speaker 2: She your best friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you guys have fun today. Don't get in any trouble.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I hope you get Sloppy Joe's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eva, you know it was Hemingway who brought the Sloppy Joe's to America.
Speaker 2: It's a Cuban sandwich. Yeah.
Speaker 1: A bartender named Jose Otero created and sold a simple sandwich based on a Cuban dish of shredded beef, tomato, sauce, and spices. So then Ernest Hemingway happened to you know, into was bar and loved it and said.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing us back home.
Speaker 3: Whoa yeah, he called it the Havana Sandwich.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. Well, we got your top stories coming up. This happened on the ten. It was a very sticky situation after a truck spilled something. Everyone was stuck in traffic. I'll tell you what was oozing down the road with.
Speaker 4: Your top stories.
Speaker 11: Now it's the k Morning Show. Drop it like it drop it like post one three point by.
Speaker 1: Top stories, top of the hour. Good morning, I'm ellen k And if you're doing outdoorsy stuff the next few days with this heat, be extra mindful of rattlesnakes.
Speaker 3: The heat is bringing them out big time. They're cold blooded.
Speaker 1: The toasty temps tell them it's not time to rest, rather time to hunt and mate and go find water. Our producer Mike Romos goes hiking every day. He's had several recent encounters, some big ones too. Irvine residents also on alert following a fatal bike bite on Quail Hill trailed. If you see a rattler, experts advising stay calm, back away, give those snakes space and never ever ever approach and from They can't make this up files. Venezuela holds off the USA and the World Baseball Classic. Wrapping up with Venezuela taken that title. They rallied in the ninth to beat Team USA for their first ever crown.
Speaker 2: But that's okay.
Speaker 1: We're focused on Dodgers' Opening Day next Thursday. And traffic got a little sticky on the ten in Fontana when a truck spilled syrup all over the road. Authorities say, a semi truck overturned and spilled hundreds of gallons of syrup all over the road, leaving a possible mess to clean. Crews first had to move the truck and then get to work on the syrup, which continued to ooze down the road. They first tried using an absorbent material, but the syrup was too thick and gooey. They eventually had to bring in a water truck to hose everything down and powerwash it.
Speaker 3: The cleanup on the westbound lanes.
Speaker 1: Lasted about nine hours and they were finally reopened after that.
Speaker 3: But wow, so much syrup all over the freeway.
Speaker 1: And TikTok has officially dubbed twenty twenty six the Year of Whimsy. Searches for whimsy, whimsy goals and how to add more whimsy to your life. Our skyrocketing as everyone's looking for ways to make everyday life feel more playful. It makes sense the news is pretty dark. Everyone feels like they're living in a pressure cooker. It's basically an invitation loosen up, have fun, and add a little playfulness back into the day. Exactly the kind of vibes we give you here on your Feel Good Station. And we've got a hot one today. His in the mid nineties. Almost everywhere right now in Burbank. It is seventy kost Los Angeles, Coast one oh three point five and coming up Beachlife Festival. We're gonna send you and more on our letter to Ellen.
Speaker 2: Aaron is in love.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want him anymore, So keep your calls coming.
Speaker 11: La wakes up with the ellen K Morning Show.
Speaker 13: You guys have taught me out to a lot of my life.
Speaker 17: I just want to thank you guys.
Speaker 12: You guys are always there and we.
Speaker 13: Smile with you, we fry with you, and I just wanted to thank you guys for everything that you do.
Speaker 11: Coast one oh three point five.
Speaker 8: Shout out to our girl, Any Wilson, Wilson Phillips, Parnie Wilson, An Ellen K Morning Show, Dave Otay, We're the llen K Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having us on.
Speaker 3: I'm Ellen Social Queen Darling, not producer Mike Romos.
Speaker 1: So coming up, we are going to send you to Beach Life Festival. That is the first weekend of May, and it's such a great, great show and it's on the beach. It's just a little bit of everything for you, So stay here for that that is just ahead the ellen KQ and A. This morning, we learned that forty percent of spouses secretly wish their partner would stop telling the same story over and over and over again. So many great guesses, but that was the right answer. And it made me think of my father in law, who's an angel in heaven.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: He'd always tell the story about as a boy in Virginia going into the mountains with a bucket to pick the blackberries, and one day a bear came and he had to run. The bear wanted all the blackberries and he had to run from the bear. And so he would always tell the story, and I used to I loved the story so much. You know, everyone else was getting tired of it, but I would always do it as a joke. We'd sit down at a table and say, could you please tell me the story about the bear?
Speaker 14: And then he would.
Speaker 2: It was just so fun.
Speaker 1: But Devora, thank you for calling us in Wittier. So you have a story we're telling worth retelling, I would say, too, So what happened?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I was camping with a friend and we're kind of camping off grid about Montana on the border of Canada. And I got up early and I was picking these gorgeous blackberries and I bumped into a black bear.
Speaker 2: You bump.
Speaker 12: I said good morning, and the black bear said room, and I went, yeah, one way and the bear went the other way.
Speaker 14: No way.
Speaker 2: Wait, he's like, literally like rump you.
Speaker 12: I bumped my hip into his shoulder. We were both picking blackberries. He was eating them and I was picking them. And literally literally I thought it was my friend, who's like the noise I heard. I was so into picking these gorgeous blackberries. And again he was so into eating them.
Speaker 4: It's like a scene out of Three Stooges or somebody.
Speaker 12: I didn't realized it was a bear. So I bumped shore and they got to do that. Baby's in that cup. Yeah, my god, good morning.
Speaker 6: I was like good morning, and the bears at.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's the day here.
Speaker 2: Everyone's okay.
Speaker 11: See that's the thing.
Speaker 2: The bears love the berries. Okay, Well, coming up, we're gonna send you to beach life. Stay with us.
Speaker 9: Coast one O three point five The llen K Morning Show. Follow at official lan K L and K Morning Show.
Speaker 17: You guys are the absolute best.
Speaker 2: You guys bring so much joy to everybody, including myself and my family.
Speaker 3: Keep on doing what you're doing.
Speaker 13: I love you guys so much.
Speaker 11: Coast one O three point five.
Speaker 1: We are the llen k Morning shows. Coast went three point five Your letters to Ellen. Aaron writes to us He's in love with Abby, but the problem is Aaron's thirty two and Abby is fifty, and she sees no future after nine months of just bliss. He said that for the past nine months, we've had dates that felt like scripts out of a movie, laughing till we couldn't breathe, dinners where the restaurant closes, you know, that kind of relationship. But Abby abruptly said, we don't have any future. Go meet someone in your own age. And Aaron is erin is hurt.
Speaker 4: So is he just remembering these nights as something that she never saw them?
Speaker 1: Ads to begin with, Oh, you know, like it's all that one sided.
Speaker 4: It feels pretty one sided.
Speaker 1: But if okay, but wait you if you are having long dinners where the restaurant closes around you and laughing until you can't breathe together, she's in it too. Yeah, I think he said. They met online and from their first coffee date. They hit it off. So why would she keep saying yes to him for nine months if she wasn't feeling something? That's this point. I don't know. So I don't know how one sighted. Let's go to Alta Loma. Let's see who's this is a Virginia. You don't like this As a mother, I think.
Speaker 13: That I would be totally uncomfortable because I have grown children and I would not be comfortable with my son dating a older woman. Well that's much of a different gap, like like him dating me. That's so weird.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so what if he's happy though?
Speaker 7: Oh but he.
Speaker 13: Is he looking for like a mother figure? Like in my mind, I'm like, okay, you already have a mother.
Speaker 12: You don't need I know, mother.
Speaker 1: Oh Virginia like that, okay, Virginia says hard, no move on erin Okay, thanks so much, Virginia.
Speaker 13: You're welcome have a one.
Speaker 1: Okay you too, Yeah, you know, I didn't think of it from a mother standpoint. Hey, turn the tables. As happens with men and younger girls all the time. In fact, we get a letter to Ellen from one dad who said, my twenty eight year old daughter is dating a guy one year older than me, and it's making me uncomfortable. So sometimes I think that, you know, you got to also consider your your family and friends.
Speaker 3: How are they going to react? Are they going to support the love?
Speaker 11: It's the L and K Morning Shell.
Speaker 13: I love her, I love you guys, I love everybody right now hosts one.
Speaker 11: Three point five.
Speaker 1: Abby is the real deal, brilliant adventure. It's one of the most beautiful women I've ever known.
Speaker 3: And we met online.
Speaker 1: So there is a hint for you right there, because Ryan, you were saying was it one sided?
Speaker 3: They met online?
Speaker 2: She's fifty, he's thirty two.
Speaker 3: She knows when they meet online there's an age gap.
Speaker 1: They meet for coffee and they clicked for nine months. They go on day I felt like scenes out of a movie. When I'm with Abby. I feel more like myself than I ever have with anyone. But last week she ended it because she says we don't have a future.
Speaker 4: So we know how Aaron feels, but how does Abby feel? Well?
Speaker 3: I mean she was in it for nine months, but how invested?
Speaker 1: Late night talks about everything, laughing together so hard we can't breathe.
Speaker 4: Was she dating other men at the time.
Speaker 3: I don't know was Aaron dating other.
Speaker 4: Women doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like it because he said I've dated women my age, none of them ever come.
Speaker 3: Close to Abby.
Speaker 1: Do I respect her decision and walk away or fight for the woman I believe I'm meant to be with.
Speaker 5: I think as men we can all agree that when a woman makes up her mind, as Abbie has, that's it.
Speaker 4: She's when a woman is done. She's done.
Speaker 5: You sure, yes, yeah, oh yeah, let's go to Connie van Nuys.
Speaker 2: What do you think, honey?
Speaker 13: I don't mean to be cynical at all because anybody said anything about money.
Speaker 14: Oh do you think he's a gold digger.
Speaker 17: Or you know, I'm unfortunately sometimes in these age different things that's.
Speaker 5: The faster, or maybe he's not making enough money and she's like, you know, you're still you're a boy, you don't have a career, you don't have you can't support me.
Speaker 13: Well right either way. I just don't know if that's an issue in the circumstance at all. I didn't know if that would come up with it.
Speaker 2: Oh it did, It didn't in his letter.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she would have written a letter what she would say, like, I got this kid who's just like drooling over me like a puppy, and I'm paying for everything, but.
Speaker 4: Who bought the dinner exactly?
Speaker 2: Wow, maybe that's why he loves her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the street listening, and my first thought was, I wonder if there was money was a factor in this at all?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 12: Okay, I love you to you every morning.
Speaker 13: I have a lovely day.
Speaker 1: No, you have a lovely day too. Yeah, so maybe it's all fueled by finances. Well, Aaron's and Louver He's all in and Connie's out, I mean Abby's out, all right, Well, keep your calls coming. This is a very very common situation we're finding.
Speaker 11: It's the LNK Morning Show. Like when I listen to it, I just like get a most host one O three point five.
Speaker 1: So La, I love it too, Maria, Maria and Santana Coast one of three point five where the only and K Morning show coming up next to Evelyn in for Carrie and of course we continue with your music money.
Speaker 3: I'm fun all throughout the day here on Coast.
Speaker 1: Don't forget NCAA basketball first four that's your March Madness bracket. We made brackets our March Gladness brackets, all all your favorite things, enter it into chatch Ebt and say make me a March Gladness bracket, and then it.
Speaker 2: Comes up with all your favorite things.
Speaker 1: So some of my top ones were road trips, coconut cake, and Calvin.
Speaker 5: So then what happens when you get to the finals and it's your son and your husband.
Speaker 14: Well, there's a time, hey, and don't forget tonight.
Speaker 1: Also Dirty Rotten Scandals, The Price Is Right, that's on E and the series premiere of Imperfect Women on Apple TV, a psychological thriller starring Kerrie Washington and Elizabeth Moss. And they come as friends together coming to grips the murder of their friend and her secret life.
Speaker 2: Sounds so good.
Speaker 1: And Happy birthday to you if you are celebrating today, just like Queen Latifa, and Essa Williams, Dan Cook and Lily Collins. Also Adam Levine celebrating today, Happy birthday too you Adam came by.
Speaker 2: Let him do the quote of the day.
Speaker 14: We end every show with a quote and a kiss.
Speaker 1: Adam Levine, We love you, thank you for being here, thank you for you and your music.
Speaker 3: And if you wouldn't mind reading your quote My quote is to live is the rarest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Most people exist.
Speaker 14: That is all all right, kiss on three, kiss on me one two.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Cheers to the ones that we gott Cheers to the wish we're kid, but you're not. Because the drinks bring back garden memories of everything we've been through.
Speaker 17: Those do the ones here today, Those do the ones that we lost on the way because the drinks bring back garden memories, and the memories bringing.
Speaker 16: Back memories, bringing back your there's a time they don't remember.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 14: No, no, I believe