Speaker 1: See Mojo in the morning show. CAV what a game last night. It was incredible. I was watching the Knicks go down to the Pistons at Little Caesars Arena. It wasn't just a win, it was a trouncing. It was a thirty point win. Thirty point BTA Belta.
Speaker 2: S They have starters out or something.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean both teams are dealing with injuries, so that was no.
Speaker 1: They had their main guys though. They did though, So CAV works the Pistons games. For those that don't know, you'll see CALV at the games and you can hear them too sometimes over the you know, the games. I was watching the game last night. I think NBC was the ones that had it, or Peacock or whatever the hell it's called, and I could hear your voice on there where you're like Pistons like you're you know, you're getting up doing the mic stuff. You witnessed something kind of interesting in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: At the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We have some amazing people that work inside of Little Caesars Arena, and not just the most incredible ushers and concierge and staff there, but also the police officers that make sure that everybody who goes is safe coming in and going out, but one police officer in particular bad six spots.
Speaker 2: So there's a restroom.
Speaker 3: That is in the back on like the ground level, So that is where a lot of the police officers and like the people who work kind of the floor will go if they need to relieve themselves or do anything else.
Speaker 2: So I go in there. I use the bathroom real quickly. He comes in there.
Speaker 3: I see him every game, so I know him, so it's nothing for me to engage in conversation. So he starts to walk out after he finishes at the journal. I finish around the same time. I make my way to the sink to wash my hands. He does not.
Speaker 2: He goes straight to the dirty cop, Dirty dirty cop.
Speaker 3: As he's walking out, I'm like, you're not gonna wash your hands? You actually, I mean we talk all of we talk every game, so it's like, this is my guy. I'm like, yo, you're not going to wash your hands. He was like, nah, I do that before I pat and I was like, I just looked at him. I had nothing to say at that point because in my mom I'm like, is this a thing I've never heard of? Somebody washing their hands before they use the restroom, and that's what I think.
Speaker 1: Well, I do think that it's good to wash your hands before you touch yourself because you're touching other things.
Speaker 2: And then because we don't think about that, I.
Speaker 5: Actually can understand that that and that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you should do both.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if women when they're going to the bathroom are actually are you well, I guess you're wiping.
Speaker 6: I'm not well, and I don't actually touch we.
Speaker 2: Are actually grabbing ourselves hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so washing prior is good, but you got to wash afterwards, have otherwise you're giving those.
Speaker 4: Germs shaking hands out on the court exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be arrested by him. I don't want to don't put the tops on.
Speaker 1: None of anybody else do this. Is any other listeners do this for Mojo?
Speaker 3: It makes sense in the and like what Mojo was saying, I'm touching everything else in the world in that area, and then you go to touch and you know you're exchanging that on yourself. But I've never heard that until yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was just embarrassed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you kind up. That was the first thing he could think of.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that Kevin is in the bathroom and he's with a police officer and the guy doesn't wash his hands, and Kevin's like.
Speaker 2: Citizens rast you're before you leave, Lotus, what's up?
Speaker 7: I actually do wash my hands before and after because I am in a healthcare field, so.
Speaker 2: It's like something that I'm used to.
Speaker 7: But it's good to get in the hang of doing both. There's nothing wrong with doing both, but when you don't wash after, there's a major problem.
Speaker 1: Yes, you got to call that, Lotus. I have to tell you something. So I love Michigan Medicine. That's my that's my uh, that's my jam. That's where that's where I like to go if for my stuff. And they have something that I've always wanted to call out in their bathrooms their paper towel dispenser. You have to get up and put your hands into it to get a piece of towel out of it. Like it's not one of those ones where you wave your hand in front of it's like wrapped around. I feel like that's dirty hands going inside there. Why did they do that? They need to change that.
Speaker 7: It's very unsanitary. They probably do it because they don't have staff to clean up after, or just some companies and facilities like to use the air blow dryer for hands.
Speaker 6: But you know, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I say, they say they sucked the era out of the bathroom, Well they s yeah, and it's just getting.
Speaker 2: Not doing that. Pete.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you heard what keV said. But keV is doing an investigation right now. And a cop with dirty hands? What's going on?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm working. I have a machinery, so I washed my hands before and after use the bathroom.
Speaker 1: It's funny that you say that. You're the same guy that says you brush your teeth three times a day too.
Speaker 2: I don't buy it.
Speaker 8: Actually, I'm the same guy last week or two weeks ago when I gave his wife the uh the Christmas card from his fraind at work.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I remember that. You know what. You know?
Speaker 1: What's funny though, by that is when you say I do this all the time. You don't do it all the time. Probably sometimes you do it?
Speaker 8: No, all the time? No is always a leo dirty at work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to what about when you're at home?
Speaker 8: No, I just after at home at.
Speaker 2: Home at Homie. Don't wash it all, do you?
Speaker 8: No? I gotcha?
Speaker 2: Gotcha? I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I watched less at home, I say not study.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: There is one place that I do not wash my hands, and it is a very public place. And I have talked about this before, but I always do carry hand sanitizer with me.
Speaker 6: Did Detroit Metro Airpart?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: And you know why I cannot do it because and this was years ago, Kevanana, there was a story that we reported on where a guy was can.
Speaker 6: I say it? There was a guy who was filling the soap dispensers with semen as a joke.
Speaker 5: And ever since then it is in my brain and I cannot use the soap dispensers there story, so I will walk on. If you see me at the airport, you have probably seen me not wash my hands, but I legitimately sanitize my hands.
Speaker 6: But it's still in my head. I cannot do it.
Speaker 1: I only do it if it's if the soap is pink. But it's true though I remember that story. Shannon is crazy, Jen, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 9: Now I have to ask, because Shannon at least rintes them off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I literally I go in my purse and I use hand sanitizer.
Speaker 6: That's what I do.
Speaker 9: Not even hot water.
Speaker 5: Nope, not even hot water. I'm just being very honest with you.
Speaker 6: I don't. I skipped the whole sink area.
Speaker 9: No to sell Shannon and White.
Speaker 6: Oh I do.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 9: That's good because I was actually calling to say, yes, watch before and after, because think of everything that you're touching before you walk into that bathroom, and then you're going to touch your holiest the holies.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah, I never thought of before and after. Everybody, do yourself some favors.
Speaker 9: You want to go and grind up against the door handle of the bathroom.
Speaker 2: No you don't, Yeah, no, and not to yourself.
Speaker 1: Don't touch Kevin's handle on the inside of his bathroom when you're using his apartment bathroom.
Speaker 9: I thought you were going to say a completely different kind of handle and say.
Speaker 1: Don't get you're welcome and touch that. Adrian was up on my way to work, you know, y, good morning, Be careful driving. What's happening?
Speaker 10: Oh not much as I'm calling in about your hand washing in the bathroom saying I'm a drumaphobe. So and I have a think. I wash my hands three times every time time to score.
Speaker 2: Time after three times?
Speaker 7: Why yeah, it's an OCD germaphoon okay makes fun of me even when.
Speaker 10: I'm cooking, I'm washing and washing. Wow, And they're like, you're never sick, and I'm like, it's because I wash my hands.
Speaker 1: I always believe that the people that use antibacteriterial soap and wash their hands all the time get sick because they have no immunity to germs. But that's amazing with a girl. Uh're speaking of OCD and what's up Angela?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, good morning. You guys are the lives.
Speaker 4: I swear to goodness.
Speaker 10: I swear to good as Shannon. I'm just laughing at what you just said. But I am the most OCD person. I am like, I wash my hands so much that I have to keep motion and whatnot in my purse because my hands get raw. And my cousin was like, you gotta have some dirt in your house because you are just too cling for me. But you know what, Cannon, they got me cheap white at the dollar store. I have them in my hand washing whine. Oh my god, that's the life.
Speaker 3: Saber.
Speaker 1: But how do we know if their dollar store cheap wipes, if they're actually good wipes or what are they? Maybe they're they're just wet. Oh really, okay, Jennifer, what's up?
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say. I like the idea of washing before, but for women, we have to touch lips set to straddle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, do you wipe your butt off after that? Do you like?
Speaker 4: That's one thing that I've always thought of. It was like when you're you know, you're straddling, and then you have to wipe yourself anyway, Like it's already kind of gross.
Speaker 1: I believe that that when women say that they straddle and do it, but then they're in the bathroom for eight hours. They're not straddling you to fix your hand. Are you sure it's all just fixing your hair? You're just sitting there like me on Instagram.
Speaker 6: I do not take my phone out, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, thank you, thank you for the