Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning show. This is an interesting uh bit of news. But Shannon, your ex fiance just got married.
Speaker 2: Got married? I saw on Facebook.
Speaker 1: We just talked about him on the show.
Speaker 2: Isn't that so weird? And he just saw it come out because I still follow his like two sisters and his mom and so they had they had uh posted pictures and it was It's just wild to see. I haven't seen a photo of him in years.
Speaker 1: Years.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's I don't follow him on social media, and he must not be big on social media because they haven't posted pictures.
Speaker 1: But how does he look terrible? Oh geez? Does that make you feel good? Though?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Did not a really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you like that when you look and you see somebody that was an ex of yours that you had done you wrong?
Speaker 2: Because it's especially somebody who was like not nice.
Speaker 4: We got the perfect line. He said, you saw a recent picture of my ex. She said she gave me to No, he said, my ex says she gave me the best years of our life. I seen a recent picture of her. I guess she was right.
Speaker 2: I really mean this when I say this, I really do hope that he's very happy. I wish nothing but the best for him. But I did see the photo and was like, hmm, yeah, huh.
Speaker 1: I just looked up my ex that I haven't seen in a million years. He had a baby.
Speaker 5: Congrats.
Speaker 1: How does he look like a dad? That's very nice. So this is interesting. So in her ex, Shannon's X was a famous guy. He was really a big musician. So he was why are you still following your your ex? I am not following him. I do not follow him.
Speaker 2: In fact, he is blocked on everything from my phone, Instagram, Facebook, all of the things. I still follow his mom and his two sisters because I was close to them, especially his one sister. Wes asked me the same question. We were outside eating dinner last night and I was like, guess who just got married this weekend? And he was like we were talking about it for a second, and then he said, how do you even know that? And when I said, oh, I still follow his mom and his two sisters, he was like, why do you still follow them? I think that's really weird. And I'm like, yeah, I'm like I got I still follow like several of my ex's family members.
Speaker 1: Mom, that's weird. To follow or that you shouldn't follow, like family, if the family was were you close with the family, like.
Speaker 2: Not this ax, but my my ex that I talk about from high school, that I did through high school in college. His mom and my mom are still very very close. I still follow them. They came to like my wedding.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about this act. Like you said, you follow his sister and mom.
Speaker 2: I follow his two sisters and his mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, so were you close you were you close to them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, specifically the one sister.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 4: Interesting though, Yeah, there are and I think in your case is it's a little different as you have true you developed true relationships with those other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: For in fact, there have been relationships where I followed their friends just because like they were around, and it was kind of like that thing. And now when I see those friends pictures, it makes you think of the person.
Speaker 1: That you're with.
Speaker 2: That's why the funny thing is, I don't we don't ever even really like each other's stuff. When I say we his mom and his sisters, like, we're not, we're not interacting. I just have followed them and never unfollowed them. Yeah, and if it bugged West that much. I would have no problem unfollowing them, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't think it would bother him because he has no ide, you know, it's been such a long time.
Speaker 2: But last night he was like, that's weird to me that you do that.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. I don't know if it's necessarily weird if you're following, even him, because it's such a part of your past. Like even I don't think following is a bad deal. Like I think if you're still engaging, that's what I would be, you know, seeing what they're doing is is no us, no big deal. Ill, although I bet you he comes up in your algorithm because you're still friends with her? Does has that ever happened with you? Where are you all of a sudden? Because he's a public.
Speaker 2: Guy, That's what I'm saying. I haven't seen a photo of him in years. Okay, I really can't, And that's why I was so taken back, Like I'm scrolling scrolling, scrolling, and I was like, it was like screech whoa Like I really had not seen what he looked like anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, A four to four mojo live. A couple of thoughts on this one. Here the fact that your ex is now ugly. I don't know if any listeners have ever had that pleasure of finding out that their ex was now ugly? Would it be worse though, if the x actually had to glow up and all of a sudden you're like, oh my god, I dated them and now they actually look good. It happens. Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: There are really no exes that I wish Ill will on, like even him, but yeah, it is kind of interesting to see what they look at.
Speaker 1: And then the other one is what do you think about Channon still following his her exes ex fiance's family, Your thoughts on that one? Eight four four Mojo Live.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you look at your exes and be like, dog, what did I see in?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: Be like I was really blind?
Speaker 5: I have those moments.
Speaker 1: Like, oh know what it was there?
Speaker 2: There are several of those Lydia What would you do?
Speaker 1: What would you do if your ex and you know who I'm talking about one day started looking like.
Speaker 2: Which time.
Speaker 1: Gas?
Speaker 2: Because there were two that were very prominent on this radio show.
Speaker 5: What I've seen he's been looking good now. The other one I ran into him about three weeks ago at Morgan Wallen and he was not looking back.
Speaker 1: Oh really, how did you guys run into each other at Morgan Wallen? And who was he was?
Speaker 5: It was crazy. He was with his girlfriend for sure, because she was like jumping all over him and him and I made eye contact. She was like running into his arms. She I looked at him and I was like, oh, jump scared, Hey, my head shark up scare.
Speaker 1: She knew that it was you that was I don't think she did.
Speaker 5: He like got really red in the face, which is what he does when he runs into me places.
Speaker 1: So I just didn't say, Hi, Hey, what's up Mojo in the morning?
Speaker 7: Hello, Hey, I just recently saw my ex high school and he was.
Speaker 6: So cute and went to high school in high school and then he's like bald and super happy.
Speaker 7: I saw that olive garden.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so in high school he was really cute and now out of high school and how old are you right now? By the way, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Oh, Lindy's Linsley.
Speaker 1: Lindsay Lindsay. Uh what does he uh? What does he look like?
Speaker 6: Now? You said again, he's like completely bald, looks super unhappy, and he's like super.
Speaker 5: Heavy and jump scared.
Speaker 7: And then my parents fall like, oh my gosh, your god, the bullet on that one.
Speaker 1: That's a good one though, when they when they go bald crazy, I love it. Hey, Lee, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 7: First time, first time in.
Speaker 1: A long time. What's hey?
Speaker 7: I've been listening to Mojo for years and years and years after I was going to Perry, Perry Town, Perry, Michigan listening to y'all, and that was a lone time.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Lee, Thanks so much, buddy. I appreciate you calling in.
Speaker 8: So I had this super crush on this I thought at the time she was so beautiful and and very smart, and so I ain't seen her in like fifteen years, and when I seen her, oh man, she just looks so like, I'm glad I we didn't link up because I was disappointing.
Speaker 1: Really so the point so she did not do well in her latter years.
Speaker 6: No, no, she did not.
Speaker 8: Speaking for myself, I think got him polished up.
Speaker 1: Who look at you? That's one of those ones where you want to run into somebody like, look at me. That's a good one, man.
Speaker 7: I was so disappointed though, I was so disappointed.
Speaker 1: But no need to be disappointed.
Speaker 7: I think it was a good thing, because now I have found a woman in my dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. She's a lucky lady. Lee, She's got you. That's awesome. What a great story. What's up, Haley? How you doing good? Are you good? What'd you want to say to Shanon?
Speaker 6: I just when I was with my ex and we split up, I did just remove his family from my accounts because you're just more prone to thinking about them or even talking about them, and you just need to be focused on the present moment.
Speaker 2: And what you have now is I'll be I think about him zero. I'm talking zero and and I were just talking about this yesterday, because he did come up in conversation on the show, like I really never ever.
Speaker 6: That's interesting, Like I had to do exactly what it's Haley Haley did, because I like, just now I saw this thing in my ex.
Speaker 1: He's wearing a hat that I have.
Speaker 6: I want to throw away the hat.
Speaker 1: Wow, Bobby, what's up Bobby?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 9: I just had the comment that no guy could ever scroll through his excess family. It would be one big fight.
Speaker 1: M What do you mean scroll?
Speaker 3: Like if you were still following your excess family and then you scroll through and you see your act, got married, you know, like Shandon did, and you tell your wife or your significant other or whatever.
Speaker 9: You no, it would not now tell me the truth.
Speaker 3: When you saw the picture of him, did you remember what he used to look like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And even then, what.
Speaker 1: Were you trying to get with Bobby?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: What were you trying to say when you said that? Did you think of what he used to look like? Do you think that's bad? You were?
Speaker 9: You remembered sometimes with him at that point.
Speaker 1: He was a line at that point, scrolling around.
Speaker 4: But his first point, his first point is if the roles were reversed and West was scrolling on his phone and had all these pictures, you're still following the family members of his.
Speaker 2: Acts, which he might be. I don't know if he is or not.
Speaker 9: I mean, but yeah, I mean I think they can be friends. But I don't think a woman would see it the same way a guy would.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, thank you for the call. Appreciate it.