Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning show.
Speaker 2: I got to talk about something that that just grinds my gears. I'm gonna I'm gonna go off on something right now. It's a Mojo minute or whatever we want to call it. But I have to go off on the people that don't stop texting. And what I mean by that is the people that will text you something to get something accomplished, knowing that they've got your answer and they've got your attention, and then just keep on going. Yeah, I have got to figure out some kind of a way that I can put the out of office sign on my text message. Maybe I do the silence thing, you know what I mean? Like I and I've never silenced at all. Like people that do the silence thing, I always laugh because you're silencing it so that you don't get the actual alert there.
Speaker 1: But all you gotta do is hit the button and it sends it to them. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Do you know why they're doing it? The texters or the silence. So the person that's texting, I think is doing it because they know they got me.
Speaker 1: They know that I'm telling you I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: So here's here's the person specifically on this one, because I have a theory. But okay, the person on this one sent me screenshots of a text exchange that like went for over an hour or so, asking me to analyze what I thought of it.
Speaker 1: No, I just literally to him, no, no, no, no, this happened, This happened yesterday.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your thoughts, by the way.
Speaker 2: No, but then I gave my analysis of it. And then after I gave my analysis of it, then they did the exact same thing. And then they started then went off of what they were texting me about to start asking me about so, how's everything going, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Whatever the deal is?
Speaker 2: And it was nice of these like that, and then all of a sudden it started going into things that I didn't even want to talk to them about. But it was to a point where I feel like the text exchange was going for at least twenty five thirty too long.
Speaker 1: Well, this kind of changes my theory.
Speaker 4: Sometimes if I have to reach out to a part I hate asking for things. Yeah, I don't want to be the person that reaches out because I need something and we don't have a conversation already in progress. So there have been times where I feel like I have to make a conversation so I don't just seem like I only reached out to you to get.
Speaker 3: Something that's true.
Speaker 5: Is this person somebody that has a difficult time getting a hold of you, like do you? Are you the type that fails to call them back or return texts regularly? And I'm asking for a reason.
Speaker 2: It's a person that I tend to try to avoid.
Speaker 5: Okay, So there is somebody like that in my life, and and so I have to kind of stockpile get it all out. I have to stockpile things that I need answers to.
Speaker 3: So when I do have their captive attention.
Speaker 1: Oh you're the person that's that they're no.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, okay, perhaps this person needs answers to a bunch of things, or you know, wanted to know your opinion on a bunch of things and just waited for the occasion when you're actually responding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and it's well, you know what is interesting is if we're going to have this, we might as well just have it on the phone, because if it's going to be a twenty minute conversation, let's just talk and then let's end it. Fast because at least on the phone, you can say I gotta go. I mean, I guess the text way that you say I gotta go is maybe a thumbs up, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Don't respond, or you just have to stop responding, or an lo L you know it works like that, put your yeah, I would love to know.
Speaker 2: I'd have to know from you. How do you stop a text exchange from somebody that is the the I don't know what what would be the term? I uh overtext the overtexter? Yeah, just eight four four ojoe live or you can text us at nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 5: I feel like if I end on a good gift, like if I find a good gift that relates to the conversation, that's done.
Speaker 1: That's my respond to it.
Speaker 3: And that's fine. But I'm done.
Speaker 5: I put my nice little bow on the end of the conversation. It's I'm good.
Speaker 1: What if they start trying to outgive.
Speaker 3: You, then you know how to get about that. I like, I love a good gift.
Speaker 2: But that's my favorite gift ever is Kevin's Lebron gift that he says, which one the Kevin?
Speaker 1: You have a Kevin Lebron gift that you do all the time.
Speaker 6: And then what's the other one that you jack Nicholas Jack, Oh, that's my favorite one that you do. I don't know if I've seen it, the crazy e.
Speaker 1: I like, do you have that stored in your phone somewhere, you know.
Speaker 4: Like when you hit it, you hit that, it's images in your iPhone.
Speaker 1: It's the first one that Yeah, now.
Speaker 3: Our favorite one is Beyonca's face.
Speaker 2: By the way, she also did the sound of it too, though, yeah, it does have a sound.
Speaker 4: I think Shannon might have said the perfect way though, if you put one of those emojis on the text, like if it's a thumbs up or exclamation point, any type of face, like, that's the end of the company.
Speaker 2: But you don't respond, Hey, what's up, Donovan, It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 1: How's it going, Hey, good morning, first time on time. Hey.
Speaker 2: So the way I usually will try to.
Speaker 1: End the text is I'll just like the message. I don't even say anything. It'll get the point from that. Yeah, just a quick like and then you got kind of go away.
Speaker 2: I wish your phone could tell you could tell them like, I don't know if you remember this, Donovan, were you ever an AOL instant messenger.
Speaker 1: Oh man, no, okay, AOL AOL instant messenger.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, you could tell that the person wasn't wanting to respond to you anymore because guess what they did.
Speaker 1: They signed off, closed the door. It was Donovan.
Speaker 2: I wish that we could go back to the archaic days of AOL instant messaging. Thanks for the call, buddy, I appreciate you. Oh yes, sir, call back more often.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Kyle? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good morning, morning, morning to you. I would just not text back.
Speaker 2: I get messages every day from my stepdad and I just don't text back because.
Speaker 5: He's an alcoholic sometimes, so I just don't.
Speaker 1: Well he's.
Speaker 3: Real fast.
Speaker 1: Does he ever ask you why you're not responding? Oh? He calls me constantly and then sometimes he just shows up.
Speaker 2: So oh man, well you be careful. Yeah, seriously, that's a that's a tough one. What's going on, Alex, how you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good, buddy. How about yourself? Fantastic? Man, you got an idea for us.
Speaker 2: I just was thinking, the gifts you need to do is just do it, my drop and just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's if you say something, or or.
Speaker 3: The sponge Bob on my head out.
Speaker 1: This guy has good Alex, Seriously, where are you from, Alex?
Speaker 3: I am from Finley, Ohio.
Speaker 2: That's a great one, man. This is Alex is our our award winning caller today. I think I think the SpongeBob one might be the best one. That's perfect, or the Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 1: Everything it can be used, it doesn't matter what's going on.
Speaker 2: We have a text exchange. I don't want to make you guys, you know, jealous, but it's keV and Tony Travado and myself in a text exchange. And it's what is it called? It called keV hates MJ. You guys have dated a lot, but that's what CAV hates MJ. And when Tony and Kevin go back and forth with their dislikes of certain you know, basketball players, keV obviously is team Lebron, Tony Lobato.
Speaker 1: Is team MJ.
Speaker 2: And then when Kevin finally does that little crazy I just sit back and just let it laugh it Chelsea will laugh. We'll be like, what are you laughing at? And I'm like I show it to her all the times, Like that doesn't seem really funny.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna text that to Chelsea say good morning,