Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five. It's six fifty five five six fifty five Jo five six fifty five. No, Hi, Carrie, how is your weekend?
Speaker 2: Good morning? It was good.
Speaker 1: How was yours?
Speaker 2: Fantastic, Carrie. I guess some sunshine in my life. I loved it. It was awesome. I saw. Yeah, I had a great time. Uh you're here with us today. That means that she's not one of the angered by the Nancy Guthrie visit. Uh you know what I mean, like you'll know who the people are. I want to see if any of our Mojo in the Morning, uh misfits are not calling me anymore? Will it will? Will Tony call me? You think listen to Tony if you were pissed at Mojo for going calling? Oh you want them to I want to hear them, Okay, I want to hear their voices. All right, Well hold on, let's see what happens here. Nick is our challenger. Nick.
Speaker 1: Where are you from? Good morning everyone, I'm from wald Lake.
Speaker 2: Nice to have you with us. What are you doing wald Lake there? Or what do you do out of wald Lake?
Speaker 1: I work as a Y's a general assistant. Fantastic, Good to have you on? How many times have you got? Luckily?
Speaker 2: Never? Not yet? Watch out, it's gonna happen today. All right, we're gonna lock you up carrying a soundproof area.
Speaker 1: Let's do that.
Speaker 2: Let's start with Nick. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion, Nick. Are you ready you've been studying this?
Speaker 1: Let's see all right? Question number one.
Speaker 2: The youngest daughter of Ozzy Osbourne was attacked by online trolls for being too skinny after her appearance at the brit Awards.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Kelly Osbourne? Question number two?
Speaker 2: An interview that Shia Labuff did about his recent arrest has gone viral. Shannon's going to have that coming up into Dirty? Which Disney Channel show made Shia famous?
Speaker 1: I'll give you a multiple choice.
Speaker 2: Was Shia famous because of a Even Stevens b Wizards of Waverley Place or ce Lizzie McGuire. Question three. Rebel Wilson is celebrating her birthday today. What's the name of the movie she starred in about an all female singing group trying to win the national championship?
Speaker 1: It's perfect?
Speaker 2: And question number four, this guy's good rumor has it that Zendaiya is already married to her longtime actor boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Tom Holland?
Speaker 2: In question five, Nev Campbell and the latest Scream franchise was number one at the box office over the weekend. What number Scream movie is it?
Speaker 1: Seven? Man?
Speaker 2: I mean he just breathed them to get a perfect five out of place. Wow, five out of five? Carrie on a Monday, on a Monday, on a Monday.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, keV just shouts out, Pediatrice, Carrie, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh you gotta beat five out of five. You cannot miss any of these. Question number one. The youngest daughter of Ozzy Osbourne was attacked by online trolls for being too skinny after her appearance at the brit Awards. What's her name?
Speaker 1: Kelly Osbourne? Yes, wonder one.
Speaker 2: Question two, an interview with an interview that Shia Labuff did about his recent arrest has gone viral. Which Disney Channel show made Shia famous? I'll give you a multiple choice. A Even Stevens, B. Wizards of Waverley Place or C Lizzie McGuire, Hey, Yes, A good show to remember that. Question number three. Rebel Wilson is celebrating her birthday today. What's the name of the movie that she starred in about an all female singing group trying to win the national championship.
Speaker 1: Pitch Perfect?
Speaker 2: Wow, she's got two more questions left. Let's make this fun. I'm gonna put some music behind this question number four. Rumor has it that Zendaya is already married to her longtime actor boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Tom Holland?
Speaker 2: Wow? You got a game and this one is the last one. If you get this right, you will have won your ninth in a row. You'll be coming back tomorrow to try to win again. If you miss it, Nick, the stick is coming back with us? Whoa question? Number five? And the five at six point fifty five? Nev Campbell and the Late. The latest Scream franchise movie was number one at the box office over the weekend.
Speaker 1: What number Scream movie is it? Scream? What seven? Got?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: We don't know? Dinner? Get that? Where do your hands go? Carry? After you win?
Speaker 2: Didn't play the song for me on Friday?
Speaker 1: I missed it. I'm sorry. We're gonna give you the extended version a day.
Speaker 2: He didn't give it to you because copyright privileges or something I don't we can't do it on Friday.
Speaker 1: Let's bring it that pediatric. Yes, listen, you couldn't have been any better. Mom, man, it's good. Nick. You were great. By the way.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you're somebody that would like to play this contest, you can text us text I want to play to nine five five zero zero. Can you take down the champ? We will find out what happens. We have a partying gift for you, Nick. I want you to hang on the phone for just one second. I think there's one near you. Detroit Taco Company a sponsoring this week, so you got a gift card. Congratulations to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much. Great job. Have a great morning. Oh so nice. And mission it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five