Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning show phone numbers eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six five four eight. I found out two very interesting things yesterday. Number one, I found out how to clear my Instagram algorithm.
Speaker 2: I did not know that I could do that.
Speaker 1: If you want, I'll walk you through it a later time, but I don't want to get into that right now. But then the second thing I found out is, and I'm going to call this a Prime problem. I found out that my wife has a Amazon Prime problem. Yesterday I came home to another doorstep of packages. And the funny thing is, many of them are needed. Ninety nine point nine percent of them are needed. Some of the other ones I don't necessarily know what they're needed. And I learned last night we were out hanging out Chelsea and myself, and then we were hanging out Cabin and Bob Turner and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: There's friends of ours.
Speaker 1: We were all hanging out together and we were discussing the fact that Elsea will order stuff from Amazon and she will not return sometimes the things that she does not use. So we got just a plethora of crap that just sits around and Bob says that he returns all the time. He just goes to the UPS store and basically drops offices. It's as simple as possible. He doesn't even he scans a QR, doesn't even.
Speaker 2: Have to pack the Bob fast ever.
Speaker 1: But listen to this about Bob. I thought Chelsea was the orderer of orderers. No, the world record holder in the city of Detroit for the most Amazon Prime orders has to go to Bob Turner unless you are better than Bob.
Speaker 2: Better than Bob this morning. Bob in the last year, last year.
Speaker 1: Ordered four hundred and twenty seven Amazon orders.
Speaker 2: What is Bob buying? Bob buying?
Speaker 3: Wait, how does he know that that's his number?
Speaker 1: You can go into your Amazon Prime and look at your orders, and then there is a way to have it of how many you've ordered for This isn't the interesting thing. In the last year, I did the math on this thing. In the last year, Bob has placed four hundred and twenty seven Amazon orders. Again, that's four hundred and twenty seven, four to two seven. That's more than an order a day every day for a full year. That's a lot of stuff, Bob. It's like an order and a half Bob has a problem. Can anyone beat that? Is there anybody that can beat Bob? I'm still not fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm asking rufus Ai.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's what Amazon is prompting me to do. And I said, how many items have I ordered so far this year?
Speaker 1: What do you guys? What do you just think your orders would be? Do you think it would be far less than that? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I use Amazon for everything like I use it almost as a grocery store. I order protein shakes, granola bars, yeah, all of that.
Speaker 2: So you got all those little things.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is you imagine how many times you have never seen the same drive ever twice.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. What is the deal? I never see the same ones.
Speaker 3: These guys roll up into my driveway in normal cars and.
Speaker 2: Always like, oh's at the house.
Speaker 3: I don't know Amazon, Well, you know, you never know.
Speaker 2: So twenty twenty five, watch out, you never know. Twenty twenty five, I only ordered eighty seven things. Oh wait, I'm doing pretty good. That's not bad this year. I don't know. This can't be right. I've only ordered three things this year and one was canceled. I've ordered thirty eight items.
Speaker 1: Kevin, what, I'm proud of you. I'm proud of you. You must order from somewhere else where else. That's gotta be it, man, that's got.
Speaker 2: To be it.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe I've gotten thirty eight deliveries with different items that very low.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's it.
Speaker 4: One hundred and seventy six orders.
Speaker 2: Do you guys think this twenty five? Here's the deal?
Speaker 1: Do you think that majority of time it's the it's an addiction, a convenience, or it's boredom.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like it's for me, it's convenience. It is convenience. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I say convenience not only because like maybe I don't feel like going to, you know, a store or something, but also now that all of these influencers link stuff, it's for me.
Speaker 2: It's all my infos say.
Speaker 3: It's the click of a button when I say convenience, Like, so, I don't know if that if that technically is considered boredom, but I'm I'm scrolling, I see something, I click purchase, and that's it.
Speaker 4: I also love the one day shipping, like yeah, or it's less than a day.
Speaker 1: It used to be one day, now it's now it does take a little bit long hours. Hold and by the way, they also get you at the If you can add fifty more dollars to it, we'll make it a one day thing. Hold on the person that just sent that last text in about their mom and dad Lydia, we got to get your mind. I answer your phone two four A two five zero, whatever the heck. The rest of the numbers are eight four four Mojoe Live Texture here says can't go on the air, but last year I ordered over three hundred and eight Bob's got me beat eighties. That is a ton of them. Yeah. Another person here, this one is from two four eight two four eight, says that their work did five hundred.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, what's up, Robin? How you doing good? How are you good? How many would you say you did last year?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: I am an Amazon Vine reviewer. Okay, I receive up to eight packages a day. I've made so far one hundred and ninety reviews just this year. Oh my god, and I've had over twelve thousand views of my reviews.
Speaker 1: So let's do eight times three hundred and sixty five? How many packages would that be? What would that?
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's like Christmas every day when I get home, because I never know what it's going to be some days, some things are prolonged for a month before they get delivered. Sometimes it's same day, sometimes it's next day. So I walk up to my door every day like Christmas.
Speaker 1: She gets almost three thousand packages a year. Do you keep everything or can you return stuff? No?
Speaker 5: Because actually I don't pay for them as a reviewer. So I think we have a specific site that we go to that we get the job today, that we can choose from. I don't pay for any of it.
Speaker 2: Now, how much do you make though? Do you make some money off of this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I don't make anything.
Speaker 2: I just get the products.
Speaker 1: I would get the products and sell them exactly. Can you do that or no?
Speaker 5: Now I have so many boots I can wear a different pair of boots every day for over my months.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what's going on day? Are you there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm here.
Speaker 2: How's it going? Good?
Speaker 1: Dave?
Speaker 2: How many orders from Amazon have you done? Well? I can't tell you how many orders.
Speaker 5: But unfortunately we had a house fire, so I had to export.
Speaker 2: And do an item list and come to find out that the previous five years as far as I went back, it total over twenty five grand.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, his bills dam is at twenty five grand. Jeff base as you on speed dive.
Speaker 2: Yees, yes crazy.
Speaker 1: Somebody just texted me the first time. That's amazing, Dave. We're sorry to hear about your fire. Somebody texted and says, my mom is at least seven hundred and eight Amazon orders. I like how they come up with seven hundred and eight, like eight is number, because another person came in and said that my mom bought eight hundred plus last year.
Speaker 2: That is going on. It's got to be a cluttered house.