Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: On a Tuesday, a fantastic Tuesday, and man, oh man, what a show you are in store for tonight. We're gonna talk about institutionalizing communism and what they think about rules and laws. That's gonna kind of be a theme to open up the show. We'll talk about the different fingers of the communist fist working together, but it doesn't seem like they should. The Bidens continue to prove their part probably the most evil family in the history of American politics.
Speaker 1: And that's saying something.
Speaker 2: We have gay music, all that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to talk about something. You see.
Speaker 2: There is such a thing as institutions, as you know, and institutions are insanely powerful. Institutions are where society, all societies get their training and their guidance. That's what you get from institutions of various kinds, education, religion, media, government, that they're institutions. Societies, as I've explained many times before, are built on the institutions. Those are the pillars that hold up a society. They're load bearing, right, and institutions are instrumental in setting the rules and morals in values of a society. Right now, if I had you just make laws. Your job is to make laws for America, for your state, for your town. What would you have in mind when you made the laws. We'd probably disagree on some laws. You'd like this and I wouldn't like that, or I'd want this and you wouldn't want that. So not that there wouldn't be disagreement. But in the end, your laws would be to make society better, right, to make to make society more prosperous, safer, a good place for children to grow up, for older people to grow old. Just your idea, whether you succeeded or not, the intention behind every rule, every law you put down, it would be to make society better, to improve the lot in life of people around you, of your fellow citizens, to improve the country. That's what your idea would be, right, Yeah, Communists don't think like that. Communists when they think about setting laws, setting rules, institutionalizing values, that's gonna be a little theme here. When they think about that, they think all rules, all laws, every bit of it should only be designed to protect and promote the communist revolution, To protect themselves protect their power. Everything should work out that way. When a couple examples when it comes to the media, you've seen the last two Democrat presidents both do this. Barack Obama did it all the time. Joe Biden did it all the time. They would sit down with some reporter and they would start complaining about the media.
Speaker 1: You've seen it, haven't you. Well, maybe if you guys have talked about.
Speaker 2: How great the economy is, and for those of us on the right, we stand up and we scream, and we think you own ninety nine percent of the media.
Speaker 1: You get all the fluffy coverage from the New York Times to CNN that they love you. What are you talking about? You own most of it. But see, they don't look at it that way.
Speaker 2: They think the media truly should exist exclusively for the communists to protect and promote the communist and the communist revolution. And if there is ever a moment where it looks like they're strained from that an inch, then.
Speaker 1: For them, that's a tragedy.
Speaker 3: What do you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Your job is to protect the revolution. That's how they think.
Speaker 2: They think about it in every possible way, that's how they think about it.
Speaker 1: Every rule, every law.
Speaker 2: Is designed to protect and promote the communist revolution. Now I have a great example of this, courtesy of Senator Chris Murphy. Listen to this. You see, we need rules. We got to have some rules to promote the common good. Okay, well, what about for democrats? Hold on a minute.
Speaker 4: It's hard to say everybody should be good and moral. I think you've got to create a set of rules that promote goodness, promote the common good.
Speaker 3: And that's what his book is really about.
Speaker 5: Should those rules apply to democrats too? I mean, do you support Graham Platner even in the wake of all of this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I haven't you followed the minute by minute of what's happened over the last few days.
Speaker 3: But I do think there's a difference.
Speaker 2: There's a difference, and he's not going to come out and be honest about it. He'll kind of dance around it. But he's not being a hypocrite.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: The rules, the laws they're offered you, they don't apply to communists. Communists are fighting on behalf of a glorious and righteous revolution. The communists can and should be allowed to do anything anytime, anywhere. You however, shmmm, See, you're not a party member. You're not a party member, so we need some rules to keep you in line. This is how they think about things. I'll play you another one, great one. Paul Krugman is this dirtball communist economist he calls himself. He's been just an open communist for a pretty long time. Listen to how they think. Just listen to how these people think processed.
Speaker 6: This beyond that, we really need to do a thorough purging of the United States. We need a demogification, and that is you know, I'm not going over the top by using a word. Is very similar to the denotification that we pursue successfully after World War Two in Germany.
Speaker 2: A demogification we need to purge, very similar to the denoxification. Notice how they think about you, how they frame you at all times. We just have to have a purge. These people all believe that the institutions should only exist to create rules and laws and norms that make you on the outs and protect the communist. Now that's philosophically how they think. How does it look downstream? We're actually going.
Speaker 1: To cross the pond.
Speaker 2: I never do this because you know, I don't really care about foreign affairs all that much. But have you seen anything about this Henry Noak story out of the UK? You probably have, and if you have, I'm sorry. I thought about not even bringing it up because I don't know. It's probably because I'm a father of a child who's about that age. The kid was eighteen. I have a seventeen year old and look, it's just a parent thing I pictured my boy, right. I would not encourage you to go look it up, at least the video of it. That's one of those things I wish I hadn't seen. But eighteen year old boy, white British kid, finance student. From what I understand, eighteen year old boy on the phone with friends, on a snapchat call with his friends, walks home at night and there's a sick man from a sick Sikh. I guess I should call it from a Sikh family in Britain walking around with a sword and he not only attacks slashes this kid, stabs him in the lungs.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: The kid is laying on the ground bleeding the death. His lungs are filling up with blood. The police officers show up and look, please do not watch it. I really really genuinely mean that. I know that has the opposite effects psychologically, but I'm asking you not to watch it.
Speaker 1: You are going to regret it if you watch it.
Speaker 2: But the police officers show up, kid tells him he's been stabbed. The cops say, I don't think you have, and as the kid is dying on the ground, saying I can't breathe, and you can hear the desperation in his voice as he's dying. It's just the most awful thing in the world. They handcuff him and his hand is the shade of a dinner plate because he is bleeding out with no oxygen in his body, and the cops essentially sit there and laugh. The sick family, the guy who did the stabbing is actually standing right there by them, of course, claiming racism while there was I said something racist. We know now because we have a recording of the whole thing. The kid didn't do anything, but that. How in the world does anybody end up in a place where the police officers will conduct themselves that way. That is what happens when your institutions are conquered by communists. The net result is your eighteen year old white son bleeds out on the ground as the cops handcuff.
Speaker 1: Him and laugh.
Speaker 2: We'll touch a little bit more on this, because there's a bunch of stuff I want to get to in just a moment a Jesse Kelly show on a Fantastic Tuesday. If you're just now joining us, we're talking about how communists institutionalize the revolution. They put into place laws and rules, never designed to benefit society, always designed to benefit aid protect move along the communist revolution. Whenever they see a set of rules or have an opportunity to set some rules, they have one thing in mind, and it's rules for you.
Speaker 4: It's hard to just say everybody should be good and moral. I think you've got to create a set of rules that promote goodness, promote the common good.
Speaker 3: And that's what this book is really about.
Speaker 5: Should those rules apply to democrats too? Do you support Graham Platner even in the wake of all of this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I haven't you followed the minute by minute of what's happened over the last few days.
Speaker 3: But I do think there's a difference.
Speaker 2: We need rules, rules to promote the common good. Okay, what about the guy who's admitted to buying cocaine and doing drugs, had some uh marital issues, and to round all this out, has a gigantic Nazi tattoo on his chest.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's different. It is different. You see he's being honest. That's different.
Speaker 2: All laws, all rules, all of them are thought to only be for the purpose of the revolution. And when that way of thinking is on the street corner, it's not the end of the world. It's not ideal, but it's not the end of the world. Some America hating savage standing on the street corner screaming and yelling in nineteen sixty five with a group of unwashed hippies behind him. That's not ideal, but it's not devastating. When that same turd becomes the head of the FBI, a judge, a CEO, a teacher of various things, then you've got yourself a problem, because the institution itself will begin to make rules, give guidance, laws. Whatever it can do, it will do it on behalf of the revolution at all times. This is how they think about things. So let me read through a few headlines if you're wondering where I'm going with all this. James Comy eighty six forty seven case prosecutor resigns.
Speaker 1: His name is Matthew Petruca.
Speaker 2: We don't have the news yet because the court would not lay out the news yet.
Speaker 1: He's a prosecutor.
Speaker 2: His job is to send James Comey to prison for threatening the life of the President of the United States of America. Everybody knows. That's what eighty six forty seven means. Seems like a fairly open and shut case, does it not. He just resigned. Why well, I can't give you all the specifics because we don't know them, but I do know this. The communists in this country have sought to completely destroy every single person who has been a legal representative of Donald Trump in any way, in any way, whether that be an official capacity, working at the DOJ, donald Trump's lawyer, representing a Trump case in this state, that state. Wherever the communists have found a lawyer, a prosecutor, anybody in the legal system who tried to aid Donald Trump, they have sought to completely destroy that since life. And they've been very successful, by the way, destroyed their lives, bankrupted them. What does this do well? It institutionalizes rules on patriotic prosecutors or lawyers.
Speaker 1: Maybe hey, maybe you.
Speaker 2: Got a wife, kids, mortgage, two car payments. You know what the insurance costs are. You've been practicing law for ten years. You're a Donald Trump fan. Donald Trump gives you a call, says, hey, I need some legal representation. The communists are trying to arrest me and throw me in prison again. Could you would you represent me? I'll pay you you're five hundred dollars an hour or whatever you charge. And do you think to yourself, Yeah, I might And then you get a call that night. You're finding out that the legal profession they're going to destroy you if you choose to take on this case, that that mortgage, it's gonna get a lot more expensive when you don't have a paycheck coming in because no law firm will hire you ever again. They'll sue you out of existence. If you accept it, even if you want to, You're finished.
Speaker 1: That is institutionalized communism.
Speaker 2: Headline Obama judge shrugs off Secret Service warning and says the anti Trump eighty six forty seven protests can stay near the White House. This is what we've talked about so many times before. The judges are doing this across the United States of America. They are not there to prezarred over cases. They're not there to make sure the case goes smoothly and everything is on the up and up. That's how you would handle the case if you put on a judge's robes and had any idea what you were doing. Even if you didn't know what you were doing, you'd try try to do it right. I mean, you know me, I have no education whatsoever. I'd have no idea, but i'd try. I'd bang the gavel a lot, I know that much. But communists don't think like that. You only put on the judge's robes and you only preside over cases so you can aid the communist revolution because the legal profession has been fully infiltrated by communists in this country. I went over all this and brought all this up really to lead me to an exchange that happened to day between Senator Chris van Holland and Marco Rubio of Florida. Now this is going to kind of be big and ominous. I'm just gonna go ahead and warn you now on a magnificent Tuesday. Remember you can email your love, your hate, your death threats. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com so I was talking about the institutions, the institution into They make the rules, they make the laws, they set the norms for a society.
Speaker 1: They are ultra powerful.
Speaker 2: And how you think those institutions should be used versus how Communists think those institutions should be used. So let's talk about this little uncomfortable thing. Let's lets you know what, Let's think about it this way. What if what if fifty years ago, we'll call it fifty years and even fifty easy to be easy to think about. Fifty years ago, Islamic jihad started to make its way into America's institutions. Islamic jihads started to make its way into your children's school. See now your kid goes to school and comes home and wants to talk to you about Allah. All right, what if it went well beyond that. What if Islamic jihads started to make its way through your police department, FBI, local government, state government, the movies you see. Islamic jihad has woven through all the textbooks in the classrooms. Islamic jihad is cheered on and promoted by the mainstream media. All the major newspapers in the United States of America, all promote Islamic jihad. One of the two major political parties, the Democrat Party, openly declares some of them their allegiance to Islamic jihak you with me, scary to think about, right, And I know what you're thinking. Well, yeah, look at dearborn. I'm talking about total Jihadi's woven into everything. Think about that, now, wrap your mind around this. Communism did all that. The most evil, murderous religion in the history of the world already wove its way into every institution in this country. Your children have some Communist teachers, not all of them, but have Communist teachers the school board. Communists sit on there, Communists make your movie. Communists sit in the Central Intelligence Agency, the FBI. Communists teach Aiden, Jaden and Braden. At the university you're paying fifty thousand dollars a year or two. Communists are in corporate America. The entire Democrat Party is Communists.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It is woven institutionalized into our systems. And that is exactly why this little tidbit between Rubio and that goober coming from Maryland, Chris span Holland, this little exchange today stuck out to me.
Speaker 7: In a recent January twenty six EO, you made statements suggesting connections to Hesbel and Hamas. The previous administration did a thorough review with the intelligence community and community and concluded that there was no evidence that Cuba was engaged in ongoing state sponsor of terrorism. Did you find new evidence to support that conclusion.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, let me to say that was that's your question. But you made this long statement of which I disagreed most of it. We won't have time to address every point that you made, So let's stick to Cuba specific, because that's the question that you asked. Cuba has sponsored terrorism.
Speaker 3: It's been supported groups.
Speaker 8: For example, virtually every left wing radical violent terrorist group in the Western hemisphere has at some point relied on support from Cuba. The ELN, the FARC, the FARK dissidents including them, have been involved there. We also know, for example.
Speaker 2: That Hang On Jewish producer Chris is acting confused, as the oftentime does so. FARC Fark is a South America thing, very much a Columbia thing, very much a word. You have to be careful when you talk about it on the radio because you may pronounce that wrong and then they kick you off.
Speaker 1: The air.
Speaker 8: Cuba continues to host a pretty substantial collection intelligence sites on behalf of the Chinese and the Russians. But you look at the region, and you look at all of these leftist Marxist terrorist organizations, all of them in many cases.
Speaker 1: I noticed you did not answer my question.
Speaker 2: You know why he wants to move on because Senator Chris van Holland understands that communist terrorism is woven into Western institutions now. And when I think about it, when I spend too long dwelling on that fact, I'll be honest, it makes me shudder a little bit. It really really does, because when you think about how deep the cancer goes, you realize it's gonna take.
Speaker 1: Years, in years, in years of.
Speaker 2: Treatment to fix ourselves. It's just going to take a long time because this mentality.
Speaker 4: I think it's hard to just say everybody should be good and moral. I think you've got to create a set of rules that promote goodness, promote the common good.
Speaker 3: And that's what this book is really about.
Speaker 5: Should those rules apply to democrats too? I mean, do you support Grand Platner even in the wake of all of this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I haven't you followed the minute by minute of what's happened over the last few days.
Speaker 3: But I do think there's a difference.
Speaker 2: That mentality is not just Senator Chris Goober Murphy. That mentality has been institutionalized in this country. We have an uphill battle, all right.
Speaker 1: But look, it's between top.
Speaker 4: And my mouth when I launched this campaign, or that the real fight in this country is not left versus right, it's top versus bottom.
Speaker 2: That was bottom tall Errico laying it all out for you. New some block deportation of a legal alien. Then he killed two women in a baby. Another thing institutionalized. That's why I brought it up. It has become institutionalized in the Democrat Party. Let's hope it just stays there. That it has become institutionalized on the left that foreign barbarians should be set free in this country to pillage the United States of America. That is no longer some kind of fringe view with just a couple Democrat kookies in the country. That is the mainstream Democrat platform, that foreigners hostile, foreign barbarians should be set free in your community to prey upon you, and if they do pray upon you and your family, well, you kind of have had it coming anyway. In America, definitely had it coming because this country sucks and you're probably one of these patriots who love the country. So just allow this dirtball from Nicaragua to stab you and steal all your stuff. That is not a crazy thought on the Democrat plantation.
Speaker 1: It is how they all think.
Speaker 2: Now that has become the Democrat institution in this country. They love them, they can't help themselves, and that's the bad news. The good news is there was some singing today at Boston City Hall. Don't check your head, Chris. That was beautiful. I'm kidding. It was a big gay song fest, That's what it was. It was a big gay Pride Month thing. So I wanted to bring up Pride Month because there's good things and there's bad things. We can discuss about how the volume on it has been turned down, and that is good. It's been turned down a bit. But you still notice it everywhere, don't you.
Speaker 1: I bet your money.
Speaker 2: In the last forty eight hours, at least one brand, one company you like, has decided to go all rainbow and made you mad. It's happened, hasn't it. Of course it had Maybe your sports team did it. I know, we'll talk about that. Things are better than they were, but we have a long way to go because the enemy considers himself to be an enemy. Hang on, is the Jesse Kelly's Show, and remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kelly's Show Died Calm. You can download any part of the show if you miss it. iHeart Spotify iTunes. Still not back at our studio. All right, so let's let's let's talk about first of all, the Rainbow.
Speaker 1: Month, the game month, good month.
Speaker 2: Understand this, This is very much an anti Christianity movement. They consider themselves that. Whether you consider themselves that or them that or not, they consider themselves that. You do understand why they chose the rainbow, right, Remember that, you know the Christian Bible, the Torah, the story of Noah, the earth floods. God says, hey, I'm never going to do that again. Here is a rainbow, a symbol of God's promise to never do that again. The rainbow is a Christian Last year, its Chris, Chris, since last Jewish symbol and has been forever.
Speaker 1: Chris. You people talk about it too, right, Yeah? Of course?
Speaker 2: Do you think they chose Rainbow by accident. They chose it because you cared about it. Do you remember the Biden administration? There are three hundred and sixty five days in a year. Do you remember the day the Biden administration chose as transvisibility day Easter? They even put up a public post about it on Easter. So again, you may not consider this an open war on Christianity Judaism.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: That's how they think about it. They consider it a war. They are at war.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The good news is the freak parade has at least been run out of the government for now. There was the Biden administration. We had to watch government officials Tranne's up to remember Dick Levine. We had to watch Trannys in the government. Remember that one freak they had with nucle.
Speaker 1: It's just it's too much to imagine.
Speaker 2: Remember Rama, Manual Rama Manuel was the ambassador to Japan and got himself in trouble with the Japanese because he wouldn't shut up about all the LGBTQ stuff. It became gay became America's foreign policy.
Speaker 1: It was what we did. We spread gainess all over the planet.
Speaker 2: We tried to gay up Africa as much as we could gain us wherever we could spread it. Okay, that stopped, and we should feel good about that. No more white house lit up with rainbow colors.
Speaker 1: No more that.
Speaker 2: We should feel good about that. And we should also feel good about this. The headline from Breitbart, Retailers scale back Pride Month themed apparel for children. So okay, So I'm not gonna ask you to read the art article. Well I read it for you. Just know that companies like Target, Walmart. Oh, they still have the rainbow stuff there, but it's a lot quieter. Walmart hasn't splashed it all across their website. It doesn't appear to be targeted at children any longer. They're turning the volume down a little. Why, Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. It's not because they're sorry, it's not they look they still think like this.
Speaker 1: This is how they think, especially when it comes to your children.
Speaker 9: How much negativity in the world going on right now when it comes.
Speaker 1: To this is a drag person thing whatever. By the way, I'll play it.
Speaker 9: Again, acronym LGBTQI.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: Children need to hear that encouragement. Children need to hear that they matter. Children need to hear that everything, and they're I bet the negative, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just not okay, I'm already grossed out. You get it.
Speaker 2: They're after the kids. They're still after the kids. So why are they turning it down a little bit. It's not because they had a meeting at Commie Target and they all decided that, well, you know what.
Speaker 1: What we did was wrong.
Speaker 2: The only reason this stuff is more muted now is because you started speaking up loudly. You started speaking with your dollars the uh online outrage sphere. I guess i'll call it that. It actually can be beneficial when it's used to rage against the correct things. These companies started to feel the heat from you, and that's the only reason it's been turned down at all. But don't for a second think that they have changed their ways or changed their thinking, because for them it might not be for you. For them, they consider this to be a religious war. They are not going to be dissuaded by a Trump election. They're not going to be dissuaded by you changing some buying habits, by you expressing outrage online. They'll make adjustments. But the truth is, the evil demons who've been after your children for years are still after your children. They just know they have to be a little bit quieter about it. Communists always make this mistake. We've talked about it many times before. They cannot control their demonic nature, so they'll end up pushing too far. They always do this, They push too far, too fast and freak people out. Communists are actually better when there's someone in their ranks controlling them, trying to pull back the demons, but they can never seem to do it successfully all the time. So soon they had drag queens on nickelone and they had chest binders on display and target, and the American peaceeople walk up and said, what is this crap?
Speaker 1: I've had enough.
Speaker 2: But all the people who did all that evil crap, they haven't changed their ways, and they haven't changed their thinking. We have to remember that this is a spiritual battle. It is and it is one we must win, and it's one that's going to go on for a very long time.
Speaker 1: It will outlive you, it will outlive me. This is tough.
Speaker 2: Has been going on in society after society after society all throughout history, and it'll be going on in all societies after you and I are fart and dust.
Speaker 1: That's just the way it is, all right.
Speaker 2: I'll touch on a really.
Speaker 1: Really ugly story out of New York.
Speaker 2: I'll talk about, well, the phone call, the apparently tents, depending on which report, Depending on which report you believe the tents or explosive or pro feint tirade.
Speaker 1: Trump went on.
Speaker 2: With Benjamin Netting Yahoo last night. I'm not really believing the actual story itself, but from what I understand, the general gist of it is accurate. We'll talk about that. We'll touch on that.
Speaker 1: Do some emails,