Speaker 1: Sizz KDWD, good morning. I had a good morning so far. I got wordle in five, so I didn't do great in wordle, but then I got connections in with only one mistake. But I got strands with no clues, so I was pretty excited about that. When I know you don't guys don't care, and I know you guys, you pretend to listen, and I appreciate that. It's kind of like when your kid comes home with like crap artworker's going, oh, oh, Maggie Lynn, that is adorable. I'm gonna put that on the fridge, and you're going, God, this kid is talent talentless, talent talentless, talentless. Poor. So then I don't know if I told you. We all get ideas, like you know, especially our radio business is a business of ideas and creativity. So once in a while I'll be sleeping and I'll have an idea, and I'll lay in bed and I'll be like, oh, I've got to write it down. If I don't, I will forget all about it and I'll only remember that I had an idea that I don't remember. So I bought a recorder on Amazon, got a Sony recorder comes about sixty yourself like a.
Speaker 2: Sound recorder or like a do Do do dooly dooly do.
Speaker 1: Good question, sound recorder. Did not buy a doodle dooly do. That would be dumb, So I said it by the side of the bed. But it's overly complicated. So I want just an on off switch that lights up and then a record button. No, this one's got this and files and folders and blah blah blah. So I get an idea. At about twelve fifteen, I'm like, I got to record it. I reach over for the recorder, fumbling around, couldn't get it to turn on. Damn it, I'm waking up. Finally I had to get up, turn the freaking light on so I could see how this recorder works, got the thing recorded, and then probably took me about a half an hour to get back to something.
Speaker 3: Now you have a phone recorder on your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's voice memo. I don't sleep with my phone. I don't sleep with my watch, but maybe maybe I should. You have to, Yeah, because it's charging. Oh damn mean, I sleep in a plugless room.
Speaker 4: What do you sleep in a plugless room? No?
Speaker 1: I don't sleep in a plugless room sich thing as a plugless roomless or in.
Speaker 4: A tent well for the purpose of saving money on this recorder, Duly dooly, do just keep your phone the phone in the room for the sake of putting your genius on it.
Speaker 1: Maybe, you know what, that's not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 5: I think it's good that you don't have your phone by you. Tell me why, because I see you during the morning show get distracted by your phone within seconds. Yeah, not while we're live, but like during commercial breaks, and so I feel like you would be so guilty of getting up and all of a sudden be like, well, my phone's right, You.
Speaker 1: Know I would not. I think I could do that and not be tempted to check on my phone. Yeah, I'm not really.
Speaker 4: Sure, you know, I'm want to put my phone down. This morning, I was disturbed. I was doom scrolling because I had a couple extra minutes. There's a video on TikTok. I hope it's not viral. This girl who I guess she does only fans and she was she put her feet in It was like a little tup aware thing of egg yolks mixed it with her big toe.
Speaker 2: I was highly disturbed.
Speaker 4: And then I guess packaged it up because she said she does only fan and that she was gonna mail it off to somebody like it was a request and I'm over, I'm over social media today.
Speaker 2: Mail off egg yolks with her feet.
Speaker 4: With her big toe.
Speaker 2: Correct, And you.
Speaker 5: Got access to that for free while someone else paid her to do that.
Speaker 4: That's what led me. Well, he wanted the actual egg yolks. I just watched the process, which I wish I didn't even get that access. There's too much you can You shouldn't be able to post as much as you're able to on the internet.
Speaker 2: Why is that on your algorithm?
Speaker 1: That's a really good question. Yeah, yolk porn on your on your algorithm? Yoke porn.
Speaker 2: It was like following porn more kink.
Speaker 1: That is a kink egg yolk kink, Yes, five eleven in the morning.
Speaker 4: It's not what I needed.
Speaker 1: It is so it is always funny. It's just it's always amazed me that you never know what somebody is into. You never know. You could be walking by the cubes in your work and there's Alan. Alan seems like a normal guy. He's nice, but he's like normal. He's got a couple of kids. But Alan could be into egg yoke kink. I mean, you never know. I look around at the three you creeps. I don't know what you guys are into. You could be the most basic of basics, like lights off in the same way, or you could be like hanging from the ceiling fan by your nipples. I never know. I don't know what you guys are into. Napping now that she doesn't surprise me, that doesn't surprise me. Bailey is probably the least huh your head.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say, wow, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Funny thing was? The funny thing is I could be absolutely wrong. Bailey could be the one who's like setting fire to her love and then putting it out with a fire extinguisher. And asked Bailey, Bailey.
Speaker 2: He couldn't tell you he's burnt to a Chris.
Speaker 1: Alright, Dave's dirt is coming up at a second. Stay here, we got some dirt we gotta cover and let you know what's going on. We didn't mention this the other day, and I know you guys don't care. Record sixty eight yard field goal kicked the other day, sixty eight yardfield goal a lot. That is, it's a record, it is. I think he was a Panther or Jack car just the team.
Speaker 2: I don't care who he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think. I don't remember exactly, but that is crazy. Kevin McAllister mcaulay Culkin is in a new ad that I want to talk to you about. And when Charlie Sheen he wants to talk about a little bit of man on man action because I guess back in the day he was doing little man on man stuff. We'll talk about that cute. It's coming up next on Dave's Dirt on Katie.
Speaker 2: You've got Dave's Dirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Well's that time of the year when People magazine announces their sexiest Man Alive, and then every DJ from here to eternity will be like, you know it wasn't me, believe it or not. I've told that joke probably forty seven times in my career.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna do it anymore because you know, I know I remember every DJ. Hell you know, well Pitple' sex he's a man alive. Well, it's not you, Dave, No, it's not the bandit, no wonder people hate DJSD Sexy's man alive he is, Well, here we go. Jimmy Fallon announced it last night.
Speaker 4: Well sexiest not a lot. Jonathan Quay in twenty twenty five. You just think, I'm so thrilled that People magazine have invited.
Speaker 2: Someone in the stow this honor on someone who.
Speaker 4: Can really cherish the value of a sexy man.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean that's great. I don't know who Jonathan Bailey is, but I think he was in Bridgerton.
Speaker 3: Well, he's in Bridgerton, He's in Wicked. He was in the new Jurassic Park movie. I am so happy that it's Jonathan Bailey because we were talking about it maybe being like Glenn Powell or something.
Speaker 2: So when I saw it was Jonathan Bailey, it was yes, one for the girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was in like theater though too right, Yeah, he did theater and I thought, Oh, he's so great.
Speaker 3: I'm so thrilled he is. That's super high. I'm super fine. In Bridgerton they have him like come out of water at one point and he has to like lift himself onto a dock in a white shirt and he's all wet.
Speaker 1: You go of justifying men again.
Speaker 5: Remember I do remember that, and I also think we are talking about the sexiest man alive. So if there's ever a time to objectify someone, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like it's a lot.
Speaker 1: How all of you get slander?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know about that, You're just jealous.
Speaker 5: Speaking of hot people's Sydney Sweetey, yesterday I was talking about how she apparently had a little chat with her ex fiance and it didn't go well. Well, now we're back to Scooter Braun. Apparently they have been surprised by their genuine connection despite day sixteen year age gap. So it started out as them just having fun, has evolved into a very real romance and things are getting serious. Neither of them expected it to turn into something serious at first. I think Sydney's into older men because her ex fiance was also a little bit older than her, not signific I don't know how much, but I definitely definitely older. So anyways, we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 3: Disney released the trailer for the new Jonas Brothers movie Start That's called a Very Jonas Christmas Movie at premiere November fourteenth on Disney pleasant Hulu.
Speaker 2: What's Got a Famous rock Star?
Speaker 4: Like you so down as The Jonas Brothers were great, but us As brothers like, actually, what her magic was there?
Speaker 1: It's just that nothing like Christmas to help a family rediscover its magic.
Speaker 3: And they've been like already posting advertising it all over their own social medias and they're singing Christmas songs and I'm here for it because.
Speaker 2: I love the Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 4: Looks like that tore money's drawing up. No, they've been pushing this movie for like a year now, since like last Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can't wait.
Speaker 4: Macaulay Culkin is getting ready to celebrate the thirty fifth anniversary of Home Alone. He's in a new ad for a company that provides in home non medical care for seniors, which is called Home Instead.
Speaker 1: Here's a clip.
Speaker 2: I just worry about mom being by yourself, you know, when she falls down or gets known in They never didn't catch itself, Ben Shubbles Slayer, I'll.
Speaker 1: Call you back.
Speaker 2: You're a jumping one, aren't you. Sorry? I thought you were this old man Marley's.
Speaker 1: And somebody else.
Speaker 4: So it's him playing like it's a sequel, so it's older him talking to somebody else. I think Home Alone is one of those movies I would go see if it was re released in theaters, because that's like a trend right now. Bailey, what did you see Twilight re release?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw Twilight. They did the whole series.
Speaker 4: I would love to see Home Alone because I obviously wasn't even born when the first one came out.
Speaker 1: Mack to the Future was also re released. I think was in theaters just his past weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that. That's the trend now, yeah, I mean tied of reboots, remake sequels, Bring on the re releases.
Speaker 1: I tell you, we watched a movie last night that had his seven rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It popped up on our suggestion screen on Netflix. It was called Criminition was Sandra Bullock, and it sounded good. A woman gets a notification that her husband has died. The cops come to her door and said, he your husband died in a car back.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I saw the trailer for Oh my gosh, It's terrible. But then she wakes up the next morning and there he is so weird, and it is the I got to the end and Susan and I both looked at each other and said that sucked. The ending sucked. I looked on Rotten Tomatoes and everybody agreed. It was a convoluted plot that was impossible to follow. The ending was not satisfactory, and it was one of those like non linear kind of things where it like skips around in the timeline. Seven percent, yes, seven percent on Rotten Tomatoes, don't ever bother with the premonition with Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 5: So you didn't look up the Rotten Tomatoes score until after you watched it, but I should. I thought you were saying you looked it up ahead of time and you still watch Yeah, seven gota be.
Speaker 4: There's another one like that that came out last year called fool Me One, so where she sees her dead husband on the baby monitor. So that's that's like a trend. I guess write it down day.
Speaker 1: You and I watched one. We talked about it maybe six or eight months ago, where it was non linear, but it was so good and I cannot remember what it was. So that story does no good at all. Sorry. Charlie Sheen was hooking up with many admits it, but he says that they did not include going all the way. Then that's really only gonna say about that one because it gets a little bit dicey, spicy and just we're not here for that.
Speaker 2: So like second base, but probably second attack.
Speaker 1: Like you know, you ran to third, then you realized that they were going to throw the ball to third, so you said, et turn around, go back to second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wrong base, say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Taylor Swift increase her security budget.
Speaker 2: Buy how much money? Had?
Speaker 5: Two million dollars. She spends at least eight million annually. Why are you scoffing over there? This is for her safety, Okay, I think she actually should because this world is like, not absolutely, it's terrible, and so she apparently she already spends eight million around to have around the clock protection. But there's just a big concern with recent tensions just because of like everything that happened with Charlie Kirk's murder. So yeah, she has increased at safety and she even is discussed with TV networks to adjust accordingly, which is why you are not seen as much about her arrival and attendance.
Speaker 2: At Chiefs games because she was like, I don't need this, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Not a very vulnerable moment. I mean, if somebody is like knows that she's going to be in this car going into the Chiefs game. Yeah, just it's scary and what a horrible, horrible thing it would be to hear like a celebrity got hurt by some crazed idiot. Ye okay, that is the dirty is brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. It is election day, I think in chan Hassen we're voting on whether like kids should get money for band or something like that. Oh yeah, so you know how it is. It is, but there's like so many other things they need to spend money on, and then band is always one of the first ones to be cut. And then as a former band member myself just such a big supporter of band as an artists and arts in general, because you know what, there's always going to be sports. There's always girls basketball and boys soccer and football and all that, and they never really seem to cut that one. But there's kids that are not tall, that are not strong, that are not fast, and a lot of the time the arts are what gives those kids their identity and their self esteem. Yes, it's like, yeah, I'm first chair trumpet, can you dunk? No, I'm five foot four, but first chaired Trumpet, So you know, I hope they vote for it. But a lot of you know a lot of people in chan Hassen that are retirees. They're like, I don't have any kids in school. I don't want to spend another seven hundred dollars a year on taxes.
Speaker 2: That's a better pond at Miniwasta.
Speaker 1: Pond nice because the one now that is it is not good is full of moss.
Speaker 3: I mean, you should definitely look into what where your polling place is and the things that you might be voting on. Because in Minneapolis you're voting for mayor, so it's like a big thing here at least, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Can to vote on that one. Are you voting on mayor?
Speaker 2: I am voting on mayor?
Speaker 1: Oh, are you well who you're going to vote for?
Speaker 2: We're telling you who I'm voting for.
Speaker 3: I want to get text messages being like blee, I don't know that that's the wrong person to vote for.
Speaker 2: That's what this sounds like on text message. Sometimes she reads it in that voice, felt long.
Speaker 1: Really quick. I'm gonna tell you what as Karen Susan was last night, So we were out for a walk and she's like, there is a big guy who is going door to door selling something. And I'm like, oh, well, there he is, there, he is, What is he up to? He better not come to our house. Look at him. He's got a satchel. And I said, uh, satchel. And I was making fun of her, going all right, Karen, Oh my god, hello, Sheriff's department. There's a guy in our neighborhood with a satchel. He walks by. He's from Exfanity. He's probably he's got an exfanity jacket on. He's probably checking the lines or something. But it's like, oh, Karen, he's got a satchel.
Speaker 4: He's a big guy with a sattel.
Speaker 1: The Dave Ryan Show, I'm Katie w B. You heard he got the clown costume. So that's not what are we doing for these sing along song of the day. We had some good suggestions.
Speaker 5: Jenny, Well, you guys all started singing this one once it was suggested, so I think we had to go with it.
Speaker 2: It's fun, weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love this song. Great song to sing along with and boost those endorphins. Here we go. Hey, so last week for those Sabrina Carpenter tickets, so make sure you are here at seven o five for that flyaway. We'll give you a keyword and that's the way it works, and it's super easy. But you gotta win. He got to play to in, so we'll remind you. We'll hold her one on one point three KDWBU. Should there be a dress code for teachers now? A lot of schools have a dress code of sorts for students, but not necessarily necessarily for teachers, even though many parents think they should. There's a teacher named any She's gone viral and it's getting slammed on social media over how she dresses sexy every day and everybody knows how she dresses because she shows her outfits on TikTok. But her latest little fashioned show has drawn a lot of criticism because she's wearing skin tight black faux leather pants. Some critics say, you know, she's wearing club pants at a school and for dressing to look hot for kids, But not all the comments were negative. Some people thought the outfit was harmless, and one pointed out kids don't care to them. You're an old lady in leather pants. Now, that is not true. That is certainly not true, because when you're in middle school, missus Trent was hot and all the boys thought Missus Trent was hot, and she was probably twenty eight or so, and here we are, like thirteen or fourteen. So I don't know. I mean, I haven't seen her picture, but off the top of my head, I would say wearing tight faux leather pants at school is now, you know, you're not there to like, you know, look hot for the kids or the other teachers dress a little bit more conservatively. That's just me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I agree that, like you should definitely not be wearing skin tight clothes. But I know I've seen a lot of this stuff on TikTok and like people with talking about her outfits and like showing pictures at her. Yeah. And my thing though, is that she is just kind of like a voluptuous woman and that's not necessarily like her fault. So like she could wear a bag and she could still be considered like sexy because she's just got a big button, big boobs, little bitty waist.
Speaker 1: But she's not wearing a bag. She's wearing skin tight faux leather pants.
Speaker 3: Right, But I'm thinking, like, can she win at all if she could? I mean, she could wear any considered right, We're but they have to wear baggy clothes every day just because you've got a bang in bod.
Speaker 1: The male teacher wear a muscle shirt, I mean, is that okay if a male teacher wears a muscle shirt, a belly shirt.
Speaker 3: I mean, what if he's wears like super jacked in any shirt he wears is a muscle shirt because.
Speaker 2: He's so jacked. That's what. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: I do, Yes, I do. I see what you're saying. But I know, for example, my realtor he is jacked, And I didn't know he was jacked until I saw him at the gym one time because he always wears like a jacket and a business shirt kind of a thing. Then I see him at the gym and he's wearing, like, you know, a workout shirt, and I'm like, damn Jay, damn Jenny, what do you think.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at the photo right now, and I think that it's ridiculous that people care. It's the same as wearing skinny jeans in my opinion, which those are appropriate to wear, is it not?
Speaker 4: But I don't think teachers are wearing skinn jeans either. I wouldn't be mad if they were, but I just don't think they are if you're.
Speaker 5: A teacher Texas in because I feel like a lot of millennials have not let go of their skinny jeans.
Speaker 2: That's still a thing. I know, gen Z is like, God, gross, skinny jeans.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I were skinny jeans every day. I'm just out of that for women.
Speaker 5: I think it's like it's a trend that's gone away for women. So I yeah, I'm looking at this and I just do not find it to be inappropriate.
Speaker 2: She's wearing pants and they're not. I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I don't know to say that those are like going out to the club pants is hilarious. Those are stylish leather pants. In my opinion, I think.
Speaker 1: That if there's one place that you should dress conservatively, number one, it's church. Although I see a lot of people at the church that I go to look like they're going to a fashion show. It's like rich women from chan Hassen are all decked out not to praise the Lord, but to look hot for their neighbors and have people go, oh wow, Jill and her family, they're rich. I see that a lot. But I also think that school is one place where if you're gonna dress somewhat conservatively, that would probably be the place if you're a teacher. We have so many teachers. We are number one with teachers. Love to hear what you think. Send me a text at Katie WB one five three nine two one. Here is one right now. It says I work for a school district as a pair of professional US and the teachers both have dress codes. No shorts, noo shirts that show your shoulder. Another one. I can't believe how sloppy teachers dressed nowadays, But I was a kid. Teachers always look nice. Drop my kid off every day and watch these teachers walk in. They actually literally have athletic pants on and a sweatshirt. Have a great day, Christy.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the photo, Dave?
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm representing the portion of the audience that has not seen the photo.
Speaker 5: I get that, but I think if you saw this photo you would be like cool, she's literally wearing like leather pants. It's not like she's wearing something that's so inappropriate. I just don't I don't understand the uproar.
Speaker 1: Here's one in the Texas says, yes, I do wear skinny jeans and a tall black boots. High school teacher here, I wear skinny jeans. Yes, teachers still have a dress code. Most schools won't let you wear jeans, but I still wear black leggings. How about what kids wear to school? Says this text. Yikes, So a lot of people say, here's one skinny jeans are on now I'm on my way to teach kindergarten jeans and T shirts or T shirts or joggers and a T shirt is a must for kindergarten. All millennial teachers still wear skinny jeans to teach.
Speaker 2: Okay, so comfy.
Speaker 4: We got out Meg on the phone.
Speaker 1: She's been a teacher for twenty five it's twenty five years. Hi Meg, Hello. So there's a story. There's a woman Denise on TikTok and she's getting kind of flame because she wears like black faux leather tight pants to school. And some people are like, you know what, no, what do you think? Meg?
Speaker 6: Well, that gets super super silly. From leggings to all wins for long jiggings like if everyone still wears them every generation and I'm a gen xer and all my millennial and even gen Z teachers now, yes, we have them already wear them because yes they're comfy, and yes, if you're not super super skinny, the pant.
Speaker 7: Petter and style really bell bottoms and big leg white leg are just lattering, Dave, and and we still have them in our closet and it's hard to stay up with full session and comfy and.
Speaker 6: Everybody's already said it, they still exist. And it is a little body shaming. So if we accept, you know, role model for our students, like, why would we body shame a teacher?
Speaker 1: Seriously tellandid's body shaming. I think their body praising. It's kind of like, okay, It's like if I was ripped, May I tell you Meg? If I was ripped, I would wear in a crop top mesh shirt every day because I'd be like, look at me, Damn, I love the attention. I want to look good. However, I am not that kind of a bot. But if I was Meg, and one day because I go to snap Fitness, I might be so one day.
Speaker 4: You go, Dave, yeah, thank you, Meg.
Speaker 5: I think we should post a picture of this on our Instagram and have a pull and say, see if people think it's inappropriate or not. It shocked if people think it's inappropriate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I'm looking at the right picture, I don't think what she's wearing is is wrong at all.
Speaker 1: What she's wearing is fine.
Speaker 4: I just think that kids come to school wearing crazier every day. So I feel like, yes, as a teacher or an educator, as a role model, let's just try to push the kids to wear you know, not pajamas or not.
Speaker 2: You know, the kids are gonna wear pajamas for cars less.
Speaker 1: Now you see kids all the time because your work with a high school. Kids, do they wear pajama pants to school?
Speaker 3: They wear sweatpants every single day, Yes, sweatpants and like a crop tops, rop top sweatpants, crocs.
Speaker 4: Or when I was doing Friday night footballs, I saw a lot of kids. I mean, you're outside and it's not technically school, but wearing like very short shorts or tank tops.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like, and they're mid drift, always showing back.
Speaker 3: In mine and Jenny's day, you could not show your belly, but you were sent home.
Speaker 5: You had to have two fingers thickness. Yes, strapster top are three percent home? Yeah, maybe a mine three.
Speaker 1: Back when I was growing up in Colorado Springs, Black Forest, Colorado. Yeah, I have both straps of your overalls over your shoulders. Yeah didn't You got sent back to the farm on a track. You couldn't have one nip out, just one nip Who else is on the phone, Kayla? Hi, Kayla. We're talking about this woman who's a teacher. And I haven't seen the picture because I'm representing the faction of the people listening who haven't seen the picture. And we all saw the picture, then it'd be a different story. But she apparently is wearing fox hot the tight let pants and people don't like it. Kayla, what do you think?
Speaker 8: I think people need to get over it. I am a middle school teacher, and I am that teacher in tennis shoes, beans and a flushert every single day. I'm a better teacher when I'm comfortable and kids are walking in the door with blankets and slippers and their hands and Talfey bags and wearing just like very casual things. So I don't think teachers should have to like dress super professionally and dress up and suits and heels of sever to deliver construction.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, maybe it's because I went to school, like you know, back during the administration. Yeah that I'm just a little bit more old passionate about that one. But I don't know. I just think it matters how you look. And if you think that looks okay, then that's fine. I've got no problem with tell the kids. Yeah, I'd be like you kids, pajama pants should not be worn out of the house. That's just me. But I know that air. I'm not gonna get dressed up to go down to Walmart's.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, first of all, you smoke you that your voice is terrible. Okay, Number one, let's do the Daily Bailey. Number two.
Speaker 3: Here we go Bailey, all right today on the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 2: This one's been given to me by Vant. Think you Vant.
Speaker 3: If you could pick one musical act dead or alive to.
Speaker 2: Have a comeback single, who would you pick? Hmmm, a comeback single.
Speaker 3: They're going to release a new single and maybe you know, do some marketing with it as well.
Speaker 4: I can't come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did good for me. Yeah, you did, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: So if you could pick one musical act, dead or alive to have a comeback single, who would you pick? I think obviously my choice is Elvis because I love him so much and I just want him to hear him sing something new.
Speaker 1: I say, akon yeah joking, no, I would say, I would say okay, No, I would say the Beatles, because there's two of them that are dead. But it'd have to be good Beatles music, not like a like Deep in the Vaults that didn't get released.
Speaker 3: Didn't they just have like a newly released it was bad, you didn't.
Speaker 1: Like it, it was yeah, it was no, So it has to be a good to be a good Beatles SONGKNY.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just feel like I need the Spice Girls to come back with something like I really do.
Speaker 1: A good choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can't think of anyone that I care enough about besides them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I feel you, I feel you there, Varren.
Speaker 4: I would want Brutal Mars to do a collab with Michael Jackson. I feel like Michael Jackson's a good one, so versatile in everything that they do. It was like singing, dancing, and then just the type of music.
Speaker 2: They put out.
Speaker 3: I feel like it'd be so raw, honestly, like collabs too are very now so like man Man and maybe I want, like Elvis to do a collab with someone how hot.
Speaker 1: I don't know someone else, Megan Trainer. I think they would blend together night. It was like adele Okay, well a ch Why I thought about this.
Speaker 4: Hillary Duff is putting out a comeback single later this week. That's where I saw it. Yeah, and I didn't. I don't know Hillary Duff had music outside of Lizzie MacGuire.
Speaker 1: Oh and she came. Yeah, she came to a jingle Ball one time. Yeah, in about two thousand and three. She was at jingle Ball because I remember Simple Plan was there too, and Hillary Duff came out of her dressing room to run down to the side of the stage because she wanted to watch.
Speaker 4: Simple Plan wasn't good like Hillary Duff's music. Is it good?
Speaker 2: I mean it was kind of like pop.
Speaker 1: Print exactly what Bailey said. It was fine.
Speaker 3: It was Disney Radio Disney type music, but it was good comparison.
Speaker 2: That's the Daily Bailey. Everybody, Thank you so much, Thank you Daily Bailey.
Speaker 1: Never more than thirty minutes away from going to Sabrina Carpenter, This is such a cool trip. Carson lives in LA and he just has the best time out there. He goes to the concerts, he goes to the games. There's always something to do in La There's Santa Monica, not Santa man Hollywood Boulevard. There Santa Monica Pier. Disneyland is just down the road in Anaheim. Universal Studios. He lives about a block away from Universal Studios. It's super cool. Yeah, he does.
Speaker 2: You can walk there.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he could watch he's I'm exaggerating a little bit, but he could rollers kate to Universal. There's so much to do out there, and we'll get you out there to go see Sabrina Carpenter. So you definitely got something really cool to do, and then the rest of the weekend is kind of on your own. How do you win this trip, Well, you know what to do. You got to listen for that keyword. If you miss the keyword, then you're what do they say? It's a scientific term sol, So be here in ten minutes so you can win that trip. We'd love to have you get out there. We had a keyword for you coming up at seven five on KTIWB. We also had remember a week or so ago, we did a really interesting different War of the Roses, and it wasn't to find out whether somebody was cheating. As a matter of fact, it wasn't like a War of the Roses at all. It was a guy named Dad Justin, and he had broken up with his girlfriend like a year ago, and he misses her all the time. He's tried to move on and he can't move on. He's tried, so he wanted to send her flowers. But he knew that if he sent her flowers, he would never know if she threw them away, Like if she got him and said I don't want to hear from this guy and I throw him away, he would never know that. So he asked Jenny to call his ex as somebody from the flower shop and say, hey, I've got a flower delivery out for you. I've got the wrong address. Oh who are they from. Oh they're from Justin, to see whether her reaction was like, oh, that's so sweet or it was like, bah, throw them in the trash past. Her reaction was like that's so sweet, and they Since then it was such a I mean, it was a really cool twist on War of the Roses. So we're gonna find out what has happened with Justin and Danielle. Since then, have they rekindled this or was it just kind of like, yeah, okay, let's move on and we'll do that coming up on KDWB. Stay here, Sabrina Carpenter keyword nine minutes away