Speaker 1: Budget in the morning show. So wait a second.
Speaker 2: So you go to Cedar Point and you go there drunk or go there drinking to get drunk?
Speaker 1: That is can you buy? You can buy alcohol at Cedar Point, can't you?
Speaker 3: They have a wine tour. This is what I'm being told that Cedar Point. I have a friend and she goes with her family every year. She's like a new friend of mine. So I've never heard about their annual Cedar Point trip until yesterday when we were talking.
Speaker 1: She's like, hey, good, like you want to go this time? I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: It's every year we go to see the Point in my family. We pre game, so they drink a little alcohol, you know, not driving, but they drink a little alcohol once they park. And then she said, they have a wine tour inside of Cedar Point and they drink and then they go on roller coasters. And that does not sound like a good time to be That literally sound like the recip to throw up on everybody sitting behind you.
Speaker 2: I think this is interesting because I've been a seater point a bajillion times with this show, with my kids, field tripping stuff like that. I don't think I have ever gotten an alcoholic beverage at Cedar Point, which is interesting because it would make it so much more fun.
Speaker 1: So look at that.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the Cedar Point thing right here, and they even have look at the beverages they have at Bar eighteen seventy, also at the Trail Tavern and then the Red is it Red Guarter Saloon? These are all places that you can buy alcohol.
Speaker 4: Is that new that you can get alcohol that? I haven't been to Cedar Point in a few years.
Speaker 3: I haven't been for a while, and I think the last time I went was like Hallowekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know they cancel it at a certain time or not.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is I've gone to Universal down in Florida for their Halloween thing and it is all a drunk festre So they're halloween thing that they do, which is not Hallowekends. Like you just said, it's Cedar Point. What do they call it? They call it something else? And they have everybody gets like every like a few seconds right before you go to any of the scary haunted houses, they have some kind of new drink that they're selling. I think that's a that's a cool thing. Because you're going to be there for hours and then you can be drunk for a little bit and then you can kind of work off your drunk before you get back on the highway and go home.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Like I like how I've never been to Epcot, but I hear you can drink around the world.
Speaker 5: You can.
Speaker 4: You can drink at several of the Disney parks that.
Speaker 3: I like, But I don't like the idea of them having to go get on a ride that literally makes me feel like I'm about to throw up.
Speaker 1: Really, you don't think so.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even imagine getting high and going on the ride, just like, that's not the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you just crossed the line. Call us up if you ride the rides at Cedar Point or any of the theme parks drunk or high, and tell me what the experience is like, because I want to know what it would be like to be on some of these rides.
Speaker 1: Are you a roller coaster guy? I love roller coasters.
Speaker 2: The problem with Cedar Point is they they're not meant for guys my size, So so Theedar Point I have to go to Universal Studios because they have the fat guy row it's like Row six and they they're meant for bigger dudes.
Speaker 4: So I say this about drinking at Cedar Point specifically because I feel like they have more like of the like Roller Coastery type of rides versus Disney. I love Roller Coaster two as a kid, as a teenager, at college kid whatever. I rode them all. It was fine. I went a couple of years ago and wrote like own old.
Speaker 1: Raft or something.
Speaker 4: I felt so sick for the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: Really, it's a different ballgame.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And if you had alcohol to the mix, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think I could do it. I live that life, Zach. Do you do you ride? Yes?
Speaker 6: For my twenty first birthday, my friends decided to take me to Cedar Point huh. And we got messed up on yingling, which they only sell that.
Speaker 2: By the way, come in here to Michigan, and I'm super excited by the way you guys are all going to real eyes.
Speaker 1: It tastes like piss. It's it's only good. It's only good because you can't get it.
Speaker 6: Yes, Well, we had maybe twenty of them before opening, like the gates open. Yeah, we brought like a twenty four peck or whatever, and there was only four left anyway, rode the one that was the what's the wooden roller coaster at there point?
Speaker 4: Oh god, well it's the worst one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we started Gemini the Gemini. Yeah, so we started there. I'm pretty sure you got my first concussion.
Speaker 1: I was thrown up everywhere. That's not a good idea.
Speaker 2: I don't. Hey, Aaron, what's happening. It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: Hey, So I've actually wanted to drink at Cuitar Point. I mean me and my me, my family. I said, say go to Theedar Point as much as Joe and Alyssa go to Disney.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, Joe, you listen, Joe and Joe and my son and his fiancee Alyssa go to Disney all the freaking time.
Speaker 1: Do you guys drink there?
Speaker 5: No, that's that's what I was gonna say. I want you so bad. My girlfriend's not of age yet, so I'm the only one that can. But I haven't tried it yet, but I might this weekend.
Speaker 1: We're going tomorrow. Well, you know what, that's perfect. How old are you?
Speaker 7: I'm twenty one, and how old is she? She's twenty all right, So he's got a year. She's driving you home. You got a v take advantage of that. Man, that's the best.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely, I love it already.
Speaker 1: All right, give me your top three rides at Cedar Point.
Speaker 5: Top three, well, top Thrill two is number one, Maverick, number two, banger and I'm sure Simon's Kurt is going to go in there. I just haven't got on it yet. So new, but then I probably got to say. I don't know about the third one. It's maybe Gatekeeper.
Speaker 2: Really, you know, we used to have it where and I don't know who the account exec is now for Cedar Point, but we used to have it where they would let us broadcast from there.
Speaker 1: We haven't done that in forever. Katie, Katie and Toledo.
Speaker 3: Is a weekend.
Speaker 1: Katie.
Speaker 2: You sent us that nice box of stuff. We got a promotion waiting for you.
Speaker 1: What's up? How you doing? Sam? Sam? On mute your phone?
Speaker 8: Sam, I'm so sorry. I was yeah, Hi, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 9: How you guys doing today?
Speaker 2: We're good? What's going on? Kev's not liking the idea of going and drinking at Cedar Point.
Speaker 9: See, I personally don't drink because it doesn't suit with me, but I bring my pen with me when I go up there, and it makes you feel like you're quite literally flying and you come off all lightheaded ceilings, you're walking on clouds.
Speaker 1: It's quite fun, really, man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you know that? To me, I think I'd rather drink than get high and go on those things. I would start hallucinating. Imagine doing mushrooms line.
Speaker 6: I'm sure that line feels like it's super long when you're stoned.
Speaker 9: Right, Oh yeah, oh yeah, I mean it helps the time go by faster, I will say, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were coming fast. It's no brud.
Speaker 3: I used to piss me off. You ate three hours, but thirteen second rides. Bruh, that's the worst thing in the world. Sarah, what's happening?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Ten out and ten don't recommend doing mushrooms before going to a theme park.
Speaker 1: Have you done it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Me, And it was my boyfriend at the time and he's my husband now. But he was like, this is going to be great, Like, you know, you're a huge fan of Harry Potter, Like, just imagine how lifelike it will feel to be walking around visiting world. No, it was so hot and it was the shrewms like it's so miserable. I just wanted to just lay down, and we're like standing in line, and it was terrible. It sounded great in theory, horrible experience.
Speaker 2: Did you at all think when you were up on the ride and you're looking down at the little people that they were ants or anything down at the bottom, don't you know?
Speaker 10: I just kind of kept my eyes closed the whole time. I just didn't even want to experience what I knew was just not gonna be.
Speaker 9: All that money.
Speaker 6: And those are the worst type of rides, those motion like movement screen rides.
Speaker 2: Oh, those so those rides are to me, like I feel like I'm having an epileptic seizon.
Speaker 3: You know, last stuff Twice in a Harry Potter ride on a screen. It just stopped me in their upside dout it. What's up, Julie, Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you good? What's going on?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 11: I so years ago, I'm so funny. I was got really really high with my sister and her friends and we were waiting in line. It was we wouldn't want to ride, and it was with a lot I would say, like my stomach felt worse, and I think it has ever felt before, but we're waiting for the Millennium Forest and it was I think like two hours in and I did. I did, in fact, like throw up, like.
Speaker 2: I'm I was gonna say on the ride, could you imagine it? Can you imagine the people waiting three hours?
Speaker 1: It's not a bird?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And plus you spend so much money when you're high because all the food sounds so good.
Speaker 8: So, by the way, it's not a good idea.
Speaker 2: Last time I was a Cedar Point, the fish flies were so crazy.
Speaker 1: Did you imagine if you're stoned and the fish flies are around there?
Speaker 10: You feel disgusting?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: What's that movie where the bugs are attacking you and stuff like that?
Speaker 1: There was in one movie. It's like you know that one. What's what's up Richard? What's happening?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 12: Man, I got a great store for you guys. Yeah, what's first card? Dating this girl? And I'm terrified the rids, Like I started swimming and we decided we're going to break a bunch of screwdrivers on the way up there.
Speaker 1: We had some.
Speaker 12: And we drank them there at the place. So I wrote all the rides, draft and everything, and we had another couple with us and they had Her boyfriend was this dorky dude, and he kept calling me a whim so I said, all right, don't call me. I'm raring these ruds. Finally we get in line for the Millennium and I'm pacing back and forth. Dude, all these little girls get off it. I'm hammered. And they come up and it starts raining and they go, sorry, guys, we have closed the rise. I did not want to get on that ride.
Speaker 2: Saved by the Weather eight four Mojo Live Text nine zero zero Lizy, liz Hi will say that again.
Speaker 8: Flysz lesz.
Speaker 1: What's up, liz Hi?
Speaker 10: So first time long time. My mom actually calls in all the time, and like, you know, you got to listen to them some more, and I was like, finally a topic I can talk about.
Speaker 1: Getting stoned or drunken rides and cedar point right.
Speaker 10: But that's why I'm using my nickname, because she'd be mad at me.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 8: But while standing in line, taking an.
Speaker 9: Edible is the way to do it.
Speaker 6: Really, By the time you.
Speaker 11: Get there, it kicks in and you feel like you're in like a whole different dimension.
Speaker 5: And then when you.
Speaker 6: Get off, what what percentage are you using?
Speaker 11: Honestly, I shared like a long like nerd gummy rope with a cousin.
Speaker 1: Of mine, So sound like her bien.
Speaker 2: You know how they tell you to clear your pockets out, like you got to take your pockets out and like that, I feel like you throw it in a locker. It's like I go over to Lissa's locker and she's got like basically all her edibles and they.
Speaker 8: Don't clear your braw out.
Speaker 1: Listen. Thanks, yeah, I don't tell you to clear your braw.
Speaker 2: We love you for listening. Thanks so much. Tell your mom thank you for turning us on to you.
Speaker 8: Okay, of course, of course, love you guys, We love you.
Speaker 2: We love you too, Love you too. Hold on, I call her earlier said no shrooms before a ride. Tiffany disagrees.
Speaker 1: Tiffany, Hi, first time, long time.
Speaker 10: I love you.
Speaker 1: Guys, we love you too.
Speaker 9: So I was talking about I heard the girls say ten out of ten don't recommend rooms, and I just greet ten out of ten do it?
Speaker 1: What was your experience?
Speaker 11: But it was me and my my boyfriend at the time, my brother and his girlfriend, my mom.
Speaker 8: We had a great time.
Speaker 5: It's like an outer body experience.
Speaker 1: It was fun. Where was it? Was it at Cedar Point?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, you had your mama on shrooms at Cedar Point.
Speaker 1: To be correct, my mom had niswer.
Speaker 8: No ray saying she gave it to me.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying she shared.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Jony got banned from Universal for being so drunk? Is that right, Jony?
Speaker 8: I did mojo?
Speaker 1: Not good, Joony. They banned you from the whole.
Speaker 8: Park, the whole park for a year. This was twenty one years ago, on a spring break trip with my friends.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, we got.
Speaker 8: So drunk in the park and my friend thought would be a good idea to throw a garbage can at us coming up the escalater now five seconds it was like it was like Donkey.
Speaker 1: Kong, you know how, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 8: By the time I got to the top of the steps, we had a swat team out us. Back to the Polaroid and they're like, you guys are out of here.
Speaker 2: When they ban you, do they take pictures of you so they can hang them up and have it be.
Speaker 8: That you literally literally like the Polaright picture. They took a picture of us and they said you guys cannot come back from three hundred and sixty five days.
Speaker 2: You're on the Wall of Fame there, Jony, I love it. That's incredible.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 1: I love it. Thanks for calling. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Jony