Speaker 1: Cities, The Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show, and I'm Magnificent Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday will tackle all kinds of things that's hour, from NATO to your kids who are kind of commies. In fact, let's dig into that one right now. Hey, Jesse, I need some advice. My wife of twenty one years just died. I am sorry, my man. I promised her long ago I would not discuss politics with her children. My wife was left but not commie. I conversed and reasoned with her to the point she was merely left of center and appreciative of my conservative politics. When she died, I'm just so sorry, buddy. Anyway, my step children are all adults and commies. One even works on Democrat campaigns. They are all loving and sweet to me, even though they know my politics, and have offered to have me live with them to care for me as I age further. I am in my seventies, but I don't think there's any way I could live with them, especially in a blue area in New York, Portland, so on, and so forth. At some point I would definitely break the promise, accidentally or intentionally. Do I take them up on their offer and honor my wife's promise, or consider that promise died with her. Or do I risk alienation and try to bring them closer to the center like I did with their mom. And he said, help buddy. All right. So here's an uncomfortable talk. And it's uncomfortable because there are going to be so many people listening right now who are in the middle of this situation. But here is an uncomfortable talk. When you get older and body starts to go and your mind starts to go, and you're retired whatever. I am not a big fan of putting your folks in a home. I understand that is sometimes desired. In fact, I have a good friend his dad insists on being in a home. He goes a great homie, wants to be well. Chrissy likes the camaraderie of other older people and they do things and stuff like that. So I get it. Some older people want that. I get it, totally get it. I believe that you are as a child, supposed to honor your parents. As a parent, you're supposed to honor your children, and then as you get older. I am a believer that your children or if you are a child, I believe that you have an obligation to care for your parents. This is in no way indicting you. If you have put your parents in a home, maybe that was all you could do. Maybe that's what they wanted. It's not that. But I'll just tell you for me personally, I insisted after my dad died that my mom come live with me. Insisted on it. I have told my wife the exact same thing when it comes to her parents. She still has both of her parents alive, and I'm glad they are alive. I don't think this will happen because they're probably going to go live with someone else, a different sister. It doesn't matter. I don't have to go into the personal details of it, but I said, we'll find room. They're coming to live with us. Being cared for by your family as you fade away because we're all going to die is a beautiful, beautiful thing that most people today in America do not get. Most people don't get that. My grandpa, Hank, we lost them a few years ago. Wonderful man. My mom's dad, absolutely wonderful man. Old school farmer, Ohio, just awesome, raised all these kids. They adored him, which tells you all you need to know. And he ended up dying in his nineties, and he died in his home, surrounded by his children. Obviously he had medical care there because his heart was failing and everything else, but surrounded by his children, his daughter patting his head, his family caring for him. And look, there's not never a perfect way to leave this life, right all of a sudden, splattered on the highway, slow and painful. But it's not easy to die in anyway. It's not easy for those around you. For me, that is as beautiful as you could possibly hope for. I probably will not have that. I assume I will not have that opportunity for myself. I assume I'm going to drop that of a heart attack, probably when I'm sixty five, like all Kelly's do. That's just kind of how it goes. What Chris, What Chris said, if you go in your sleep, it's pretty paying this it is. But there's something beautiful. Look, there's something great about going in your sleep. But there's also something beautiful about sharing those final moments with your children who adore you. That has to be and I don't know, I've never done it. Yet, But that has to be That has to be a moment when you're sitting there, even if your mind is fading, it usually is at that point in time where you're looking at your kids, grown adults and they choose to be there with you. That has to There has to be a moment of satisfaction where I'll tell you what I certainly certainly didn't do it perfectly, but I did something right. Here are here are my kids? They're here with me at the end. If you have daughters and they have volunteered to take you in and care for you, take them up on that. Look. If they turn into commie hags with you, you can always move out later. For now, there's nothing like family as nothing like family. If they're taking you in, let them take you in, all right, all right, Jesse. As you may know, the United States alone uses over seven billion barrels of oil every year. That's twenty million barrels a day. You, you, being in your forties, may never have to worry about the future of energy. But the ugly truth is one day we will run out of oil. I love my Supercharge F one fifty. If gas runs out, I'm gonna have to be making running cars off a moonshine, so on and so forth. How do we and should we begin to tackle the oil problem proactively? I don't believe in climate sensationalism, but I do see the realities that we need to change to a renewable energy soon. I'd like to hear your perspective about this, all right, brother, So let me let me give you some perspective on this. And it's understandable that you would not know this simply because of the volume of propaganda around this very subject. You say we're using I'll I'll take your word for it that the United States alone uses the seven billion barrels of oil every year. Okay, it's a lot. Why haven't we run out? Oil is a renewable resource. The Earth itself makes more of it. And on top of that, because of the advancements in technology when it comes to shale and horizontal drilling, and advancements in refining and things like that. Did you know all these all these years, the world has been running on oil? What are we going to call it? One hundred years? I would say, give or take, we'll call it a century, A century of not America, the planet running on oil, A century of it, and we have by a mile more oil today than we ever have before. It's not running out at this point in time. I hate to use you never say never, but at this point in time it appears to be endless, endless supplies of it. It is a gift from God that will I will never you will never fully appreciate how it is lifted mankind, not just America, all of mankind in so many ways from the dark ages. Having affordable energy is something that is so lame to talk about, right, Who wants to talk about affordable energy? It is the reason you have the medical advancements, all the technological advancements, to the reason that normal people who aren't rich by any means can live long. It is the reason they can live comfortably. It is the reason for virtually everything we see. It is endless. And actually the attack by the communists on energy, on affordable energy, it is them attacking the bedrock of all of humanity. That's what it is. All of humanity around the globe is built on affordable energy. When the communists attack that, I've said it many times before, Climate communism, it is by a mile, the most deadly version of communism that would kill more people than Stalin Mao, Hitler and Poolpot combined by orders of magnitude to take away that in pursuit of this stupid solar panel wind crep dream is genocidal, beyond anything Chairman could have ever dreamt off. It is. It is that level of evil. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday. I remember you can email us your love, your hate, your death threats. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot Com. Dome is out there making the round are again in twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know I tried to be subtle, but I just figured I'd go right out.
Speaker 1: That's the subtle at reve now shock it could ever be. We love you for many things, but not being subtle. Listen, I might, I might. I'm thinking about him. I'm thinking about him. He's thinking about it. She's totally running. Jesse, you said Trump is underwater with non degree guys. No, no, no, that's not what I said. That's what the poll number show and not not not one or two. This is the trend. I always go with trends because one poll is wrong or dishonest or something like that. You always want to go with what are the trends. The trends are that non degree call or non college men men without a degree. They were overwhelmingly something to the tune of forty five percent, I mean forty five percent above normal. In Trump's camp. That was true. I mean that is Trump's foundation. Now he's underwater with them negative two, negative three, which doesn't sound like a lot, but when you've lost forty points with one group at it, it's a really really big deal. Anyway, this guy says, he say he's underwater with non degree guys with a honestly vote Democrat, which is an opposite vote. Some might vote Democrat, some might not vote at all. Let me explain because because we forget what a political coalition is and how it is made. Let me explain this again. You and I are political people. You know the news all day long. I never once my show is on at the end of the day. I never once come on here and talk about things that you probably haven't already heard of. Maybe now and then, but for the most part, you know the stories. You want a different perspective on it, maybe laugh a little bit, but you know the stories. You are a political person who pays attention. You know how I worked construction for years. What I did, that's what my family did. Well, these guys, these guys, I would work with them all day, every day, and we just went to work. We're just doing construction. So how often did they talk about politics? Hardly ever would a news story come up? Hey you see that lady got run over last week? Hey did you see we're going to war? Hey did you see what this that? Would it come up? Of course, I don't remember. In all the years I was in the ditch, ever one time having a political discussion. They were not really political. People didn't really pay attention to much at all. Now, why did they step up and form a critical part of the Trump coalition that put him back in the White House. They stepped up and did that because life became unaffordable to them under Joe Biden. Inflation got so bad under Joe Biden, even putting in fifty hours, sixty hours time and a half, they're not making it anymore. That combined with the fact that Democrats are weirdohs, all they could talk about is LGBT. Combined with all that, that led them to revolt against the Democrat Party. And then you get Donald Trump, who he likes those guys, and so he'll get out there on the campaign trail and he'll put on a hard hat and he'll go down and talk to the long shorreman and he'll deliver McDonald's to people. And those guys, they didn't become you overnight. They didn't become card carrying Republicans overnight. They became Trump voters overnight. When they're on their way to work in the morning to go lake concrete, they're not listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. Well, with all due respects, some of them are, and I like that, but they're listening to Joe Rogan. They're they're listening to those types of non political podcast types. They're not super neosy guys. They just don't really pay that much attention to politics. That's why Donald Trump sits in the White House. The Donald Trump ads he ran leading up to the election, his debate performance, What was it all about? All of it? Inflation and immigration and immigration, inflation and immigration, It was all domestic stuff, all about the economy and immigration, the economy and immigration, the economy and immigration. Well every day now it's this from the press. If I had my choice, what would I like to do.
Speaker 2: Take the oil because it's there for the taking.
Speaker 1: There's not a thing they can do about it.
Speaker 3: But unfortunately, the American people would like to see us come home.
Speaker 1: That and jd Vance is in Pakistan. You can say, well, they shouldn't vote Democrats. They might not, they might just sit home. I'm not saying they're gonna go vote Democrat and I'm not saying they should. We we can't have Democrats come back to power. Things are going to get infinitely worse. But you have to give those guys a reason. We Democrats are freaks. I know that. I know that. Don't talk to me about it. I already know. I'm already voting right this this November. Unless they pass amnesty, and then I may pass straight then I may vote straight. Tim take a Democrat, But I'm already voting Republicans. I can already. I can already tell you that I'm voting. I'm a drag as many people as I can, and you're gonna do the same thing. I'm not the one you gotta convince it is a Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday. I remember, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey, Jesse, Israel wasn't If Israel wasn't involved in the Iranian problem, would more of our so called NATO friends be more likely to be involved? Maybe? Remember that Europe is overwhelmingly Islamist now, and so there's we're going to separate no matter what, you are going to separate eventually. And I'm sure that had something to do with it. There's no question about it, Jesse. It's hard not to blackpill. The whole world is on edge, and commedis are waiting to take over, the neocons pushing amnesty, and now Trump's out here yelling at people and calling them names because he got his feelings hurt. What is going on a lot of it's a lot of stuff is coming apart on us right now, There's no question. And as I explained earlier, Trump is under an unimaginable amount of stress because he sees things going very poorly at home and he's not quite sure he can get out of what he got himself into. All that is very much true. But if I may just a couple things.
Speaker 4: This is from Fox News, an examiner reporting new DHS data show last month zero zero illegal immigrants released into the United States after being caught at the border. Now that is down dramatically, well, of course it would be from seventy eight thousand released into our nation in March of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: From seventy eight thousand to zero. I understand things are looking rough right now, got some rough seas ahead. I get it. Let's take a moment and appreciate what we are getting, because it wasn't this way. We're getting this the kind of threat.
Speaker 2: ICE Director Lions went on to tell us that ICE has now arrested more than four hundred and fifty three thousand criminal aliens. Those are aliens who have been charged with or convicted of a crime since President Trump began his second term in office.
Speaker 1: It wasn't very long ago. These people were running our immigration system, and.
Speaker 5: We're going to have a right to live with dignity, to seek a better life for their children, and to have their rights protected. Our nation was built by immigrants, and I will always stand with them.
Speaker 1: It's what we had, this is now what we had.
Speaker 2: And Brett Ice Director Lions went on to tell us that ICE has now arrested more than four hundred and fifty three thousand criminal aliens. Those are aliens who have been charged with or convicted of a crime since President Trump began his second term in office.
Speaker 1: Jesse. Subject to this one is nobody understands my pain all day, every day. It's about the illegals that need to go an iron, fraud stories, murderers being ruled, so on and so forth. Nobody cares about my problem, and I think you will, Jesse. My glorious ice maker has died. It produced the most wonderful, perfect little ice cubes the only way me, as a woman, being all pathetic, could handle ice. The big ice in the freezer's too aggressive for me. I have been without him for three days and I am mourning. Please cherish what you have while you have it. Amazon has stopped selling mine, which was expertly plumbed into place by my amazing husband. I don't know what to do, lady. I'm sorry. I've been there, but now now to deliver this hard truth. All ice is temporary because you cannot have a product that is at below freezing temperature at all times and have it last forever. That's not how it works, and vice versa for something that is superheated. If you have something like a sauna. Maybe one of these people. You have a sauna in your house. It's one hundred and twenty degrees. It's one hundred and thirty degrees. Good. I'm nothing against the sauna, not pro or anti sauna. Enjoy the heck out of your sauna. There's going to be a time limit on that if you keep it heated up at all times, which I realize most people don't. But if you keep it heated up at all times. Things aren't made to exist at one hundred and thirty degrees for forever. Doesn't work that way. Things aren't made to exist at twenty degrees. At fifteen degrees, you can't do that. All ice makers, all of them are temporary ice makers. What, Chris, you're such a nerd, Chris, Chris said, crack it open and try and fix it. It's already broke. She's a woman. She can't do that shit at what Chris, Oh, you're speaking to her husband. That's a good point. Her husband could try, her husband could try. She has no chance at that, no chance at that. Oh. And one more thing for everybody who's down right now, get it. Like I said, I've been down myself. Jesse, I spent last Saturday morning at a local GOP breakfast and last night at a Meet the Candidate forum getting to know the candidates. I've let my local GOP know I want to help out. I'm looking into working the polls, as they said that's an immediate need. I'm doing candidate recon for my church ladies and imploring them to vote in primaries. They never saw myself who would do these kinds of things. But I already feel glad to be involved. Thanks for nudging us to get cracking. Let the bar eat. Her name is Diana, and she believes, and she's doing the right thing. And you know what, she's happier because she's involved. If you're sad and you're black piled and everything's the end of the world, get involved. You'll feel better. The subject to this one is you keep blaming Trump for COVID, please double check. But I don't think Trump signed an executive order mandating shutting down the country for fifteen days. The Blue and Red states pretty much did what they wanted. Gavin couldn't wait to shut down Disneyland, as Santus kept Florida open, so on and so forth. So there's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're announcing new guidelines for every American to follow over the next fifteen days as we combat the virus. Each and every one of us has a critical role to play in stopping the spread and transmission of the virus. We did this today, and this was done by a lot of very talented people, some of whom were standing with me.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's let's not be ignorant of things, because we're in love, all right, Jesse. If your doom and this one's is smarty pants, if your doom and loom prediction is accurate, then why shouldn't I don't think it's doom and gloom. Just give a you reality. It's not your mommy's show, it's a daddy show. Then why shouldn't Trump throw everything at Iran, including troops, bomb their infrastructure into oblivion, kill a third to twentieth two officials, and then take over the country and the oil production. What does he have to lose? Surely we could beat their revolutionary guard as easily as we beat the revolutionary Guard in Iraq. If Trump loses the next election because of such action, then at least he accomplished one great thing for America. For the record, I love your radio and TV show. Listen whenever my wife is in around, said, his name is David. Iran is a country of ninety million people. That's the size of the western the United States of America. Brother, you want to conquer it? Now? I'll tell you this though, in your defense. If what you're selling me is conquest, kind of a conquest guy, I could be talked into that, But why would I want to If we're going to embark on a war of conquest, why would I want a country that's clear around the globe. You don't conquer lands that are clear around the globe when you don't completely control lands that are right by you. Canada is right for the picking Mexico what Chris. But Chris said Canada or Mexico. Yeah, you don't want to fight a two front war. I would suggest Mexico. I like the food a little better. Strategically, we'd give it if I just like where Mexico is a little bit better. Great oil products there. I know Canada has some too. But politically, Donald Trump cannot send in all the troops and declare World War three on Iran. It's not possible. Republicans would impeach him. It's not possible. Okay, it's not possible. Plus, it would mean handing over the entire government, including the White House, to these people.
Speaker 5: And we're going to have a right to live with dignity, to seek a better life for their children, and to have their rights protected. Our nation was built by immigrants, and I will always stand with them.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show final segment of a Jesse Kelly Show before we check out it here on a Friday, but we shall return on Monday. Remember to pray, take time and pray this weekend. We want these negotiations to be good and successful. We want a success. Gear pray and somehow, somehow, some way that we can get things wrapped up. Jesse. The last few days, I keep hearing about how no man is left behind, and all I can think about is Benghazi and how our men waited for help that never showed up. I guess I should be happy they finally came and got their bodies. Who accepts responsibility? Nope, this is what happens when you elect America hating democrats. I don't have another way to put it. It's why that story has stuck with so many people, including me, that we would just because of politics that we would just leave our guys behind. And I have a book that I've recommended to you before. If you want a perspective on Benghazi that might make you mad, well, I take that back, it's going to make you mad. But a perspective on Benghazi specifically that you have never heard of before, go pick up the book, Zero Footprint. The book is called zero Footprint. Zero Footprint is the name of the book. That way, you don't email me asking me again, you'll learn a lot. I'll tell you that much are Our government, led by Democrats at that time, was a complete and utter scum. Hey, Jesse, I've recently returned to church, the church that I used to attend when I was a kid. I hadn't been to church since I was a child, to my dismay. The preacher, I found out later was a new Hire. He was a former Muslim that converted to Christianity. I haven't returned since. Is it wrong for me to be skeptical about returning to that church? Sinyce. His name is Mike, and I can say his name brother. Are you aware of who wrote many of the books of the New Testament? His name is Paul. That was his new name because his old name was Saul, and Saul spent his time butchering Christians and then went on to be one of the great figures in the Bible. A former Muslim that is converted. That's not a bad thing. That it's a good point, Chris. It's said, Look, it's okay to be skeptical. Right if he rolls out the prayer rug, now you got a problem, right. But it's a good thing, not a bad thing. Super Sure is a good thing too, because you know what's a bad thing when you're trying to run a business and you have to have multiple insurance policies and you have multiple brokers and multiple applications, and then they don't ever do even do an assessment on your business. They just have these blanket policies. Business your size, I'll have this. But then you're over insured on things. Oh do you think that's bad? You're paying for things you don't need. You're also under insured on these things, and you have to deal with Tom over here and then Peggy over here. No more of that. Super Sure is one broker. They take care of it all. They've changed everything. They have a whole team. They'll handle every policy they'll get you the right policy you need. They'll let you know, by the way, oh, by the way, do I need to know? No obligation. They'll give you a full report on your current policies. Full report. They'll let you know over insured, under insured. Just right somewhere in between, go to super Sure supersure dot Com, one superagency. You never have to deal with multiple people, multiple policies. You don't have to deal with that ever. Again, they make it easy so you can go back to running your business the way you want to. All your policies in one place. Supersure dot Com. That's Supersure dot Com paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LLC, a licensed insurance agency.
Speaker 4: And now here's a headline.
Speaker 1: But you know that, you know the thing emails we didn't get to you men, You whisper us. Christians should take a page out of the LGBTQ playbook. We should declare National Pork Month during Ramadan and so on and so forth. Okay, look, I'm fine with these little political stunts, but you don't have to do it any of that. If you mind the imports, you don't let this headline DHS to deport Haitian national accused of killing a woman at the Florida gas station. Oh so soon, We're now getting to the deportation. You don't have to worry about a woman getting butchered at a gas station. You don't have to worry about deporting him if you never allow him in there to begin with, Hey, Jesse, what's your take on Trump slamming the influencers that stood behind him. I mean, I voted for him six times on so forth. This is not me defending him, It's just me explaining things. Donald Trump is in an unimaginable amount of stress because he's watching the remaining years of his presidency potentially disappear. Because we are stuck clear around the globe doing something that independence despise and the working class hates. He needs to get out. He doesn't know if he can get out anyone now who criticizes it. He's going to lash out at the take it or leave it. Trump is a junkyard dog, because I've told you a million times before. You love that junkyard dog when he eats the robber who's trying to steal your stuff and murder you. You hate the junkyard dog when he eats the maleman and the girl scouts trying to sell you some cookies. Trump is that guy. He doesn't take criticism well, and he's stressed beyond believe right now. Have you seen him recently? Trump never looks like this. He looks tired. He looks tired. He looks like he's burning a candle at both ends, if you will. Jesse talking to a new work colleague today. He started giving me clues over the last month as to who he is other than a fifty eight year old father and grandfather. He said he has a therapist and goes to an annual retreat with the group. Oh, my gosh, a therapist that goes to it anyway. I asked him if he's going to Easter service. He hesitatingly said no and blamed Trump and his supporters for wanting him to stay away from church. Yeah, you know exactly what you've got on your hands, buddy. You have a godless commie savage who works with you. All that means is you have to keep in mind that he is a very very religious man and it ain't yours, and he's gonna get you somehow, some way, if he can. This is how they all work. Jesse wondering if you could give a radio shout out to my son. He's fourteen, plays tennis for his junior high At a meet this week, He's sitting in the bleachers with his team, waiting for the game to start. National anthem starts from the speakers at a nearby baseball field. I of course cover my hand over my heart, gave the flag my attention. I was on the other side of the courts. Halfway through the anthem. I glanced at my son, who didn't know I didn't know I could see him, and he's standing in a group of teammates and coaches, hand over hearted attention, the only person in the entire bleachers doing it. I know you raise your teenage boys the same way. Have made me so proud to see him love his country, not giving a crap who was gonna love it or with him, or who was thinking of him. His name is Brock. We listened to your show, and it would mean something to him if you gave him a shout out. Brock, well done, young man, well done, Very proud of you, Jesse. I know it won't ever happen, but in a hypothetical situation where the US got a hunger for conquest. Could they take over all of Latin and South America and hold it? Or is it too big of an area to maintain control over? He says, thanks his name is Michael. Way too big to control it. You would have to have you would have to have the peoples of those areas buying in, wanting you there and supporting you. It's otherwise, it's way too big. We wouldn't even be familiar with the territory. Yeah, we go down there and kill a bunch of people. Way too big. The lessons of conquest tell you you can't do that. It just it doesn't work. It's never worked. Go enjoy your weekend. We'll reconvene on Monday. That's all.