Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: It is your friend vaunt about to stir the pot, vauant, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 3: I think it's a little lame if you have a Instagram page for your pet.
Speaker 1: Looking at you, Dave, Ryan, Dave has two, you have two.
Speaker 2: I've got our cat, Roger and the Bernie tails.
Speaker 1: T A I l s. So I think it's a little lame.
Speaker 2: Followers than you do.
Speaker 1: They probably do. But how often are you posting on there? You know?
Speaker 2: When I remember me? Yeah, see Roger. I'm not a big fan of Roger, so maybe once every six months. But Bernie, he's my boy. Maybe once a week or so.
Speaker 4: Oh are you.
Speaker 5: Rogers social media manager? I assume Susan did Rogers account?
Speaker 2: No, mostly me his social media manager?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah that.
Speaker 3: And then I know that there's some like influencers that have pages for their kids who clearly are not of Instagram age.
Speaker 1: It's just like, why you don't they don't need that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do follow a handful of influencers who then had children and then created an Instagram page for their kid.
Speaker 1: It just seems likely at least in the kids the kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, self interest and also just you're trying to make more money off of your kid because you want to get them verified, get them all these followers, et cetera, et cetera. Yeah, and then with a puppy or any pet. It just is odd to me because clearly they're not posting these things.
Speaker 4: But what if okay, mmm, yes, but like what if the dog itself, like is the influencer part of like your little family union.
Speaker 1: So it's not like if my name is you know, Ashley, and I have a.
Speaker 4: Golden Retriever who's so cute and me, Ashley, I don't have an Instagram like following, but my dog has like five hundred thousand followers.
Speaker 1: Like is that okay? Why? Why is its content? Like I'm creating content of my dog, post it on your own Instagram? But what if that is the Like, that's all the content I have is just dog content? Why can't he just have his own I'm thinking of Tucker, that really cute Golden retriever that always gets posted everywhere. You would know him if you saw him.
Speaker 4: He has his own Instagram page and it's just his Instagram page, but obviously his mom runs it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have a posable thought.
Speaker 2: No, he does not know it would it be funny if Bailey got an Instagram for her.
Speaker 1: Cat cap Oh I would, Oh, I would.
Speaker 2: And it got more followers than Bailey because Bailey's always like, you know, clamoring for followers on air.
Speaker 3: Please follow me Bailey on air, go follow me at vant Leak. I just posted the most adorable photo of our dog Ava in a Halloween costume. Not gonna make her on Instagram, but you are going to be very, very convinced to follow me after the fact that I just watched.
Speaker 5: In one year, you'll have an Instagram for you the amount that you guys dressed that dog up.
Speaker 1: Look at the picture. Go look at the picture.
Speaker 5: Right now you are going to okay, well, you are going to eventually start an Instagram, and I think you should because honestly, you could capitalize on her cuteness.
Speaker 1: I think Ava is the cutest dog in the world. Sorry to other dogs. Ava's bar Nunn.
Speaker 4: Speaking of dogs, I think Bernie looks like a muppet.
Speaker 1: I told I told Dave.
Speaker 4: That yesterday, and I think he looks like a muppet because his legs are like longer than his whole body, it seems, yep, and he has his little ears just look like Rolf's ears. And he's the dog that plays the piano, so I think he looks.
Speaker 1: Like a muppet. Okay, hold on, you can go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, if if you go to my Instagram right now. In my stories, remember how windy it was yesterday. So Bernie and Roger are both looking out the window. They're very concerned about the wind and you can see the trees whipping around in the background. And Roger is at one window and Bernie's at another, and they're both just watching this, going are we gonna be?
Speaker 1: Okay? They're like, everybody, shush, my program is on. What's wrong, Jenny?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, your photo of a adorable did you photoshop that background?
Speaker 1: So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Go look at the picture on my Instagram League v O N T l e a K. Everything in this photo is one hundred percent real, minus the tree backdrop.
Speaker 1: AI.
Speaker 3: That is the blanket and the props. That's all the doing of my beautiful girlfriend Alyssa. This dog is going to have her own Instagram account.
Speaker 1: Costume. Yeah, she looks adorable.
Speaker 3: She's in a prisoner costume, a prison or outfit.
Speaker 5: Do you still tell her to go to jail when she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did a video a couple of months ago where I I was like, ay a prison and then she goes into her cage. We haven't been doing that just because I don't know, We just haven't, but I think it'd be the best video. Yeah, I don't want to traumatize.
Speaker 1: My puppy Europe in four years.
Speaker 3: We don't want to traumatize her. But Yeahvostar's the pot. Don't make an Instagram for your puppy or for your pet, or for your kid if you want them to be time influence.
Speaker 5: I'm more interested in the Bernie tales than the Dave Ryan katiewb Instagram account personally, whoa what I love so much when I see a new post from Bernie.
Speaker 1: You got your notifications on for him? Yeah, the little bell he's got, he's doing pretty well. He's got this seven hundred and ninety eight followers. I haven't posted in a while, so I exactly something I forget.
Speaker 2: One of my favorites is it is the third video in Bernie is watching the phone as I'm facetiming with Susan, and he is listening, and he's cocking his head back and forth to the side as he hears dad's voice, so anyway, go check that now.