Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning show. Oh my god, this is this is going to make me blush. H Shannon offered to give Wes. Uh what is that? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: I love Michael. His sound efects today are spectacular an.
Speaker 1: Actually a couple of letters earlier alphabet Yeah, offered to give it to him for what reason? Wait?
Speaker 3: Oh, so I have to go back a little bit before I talk about that. I went away this past week, went with the kids to Colorado. We do this every year, and I will admit I was a little bit nervous about Wes staying home with all three dogs and caring for them because it's a lot of work, especially for my sixteen and a half year old Charlie, who you know. You It's like basically a part time job to make sure that he eats and is okay throughout the day. We have to change his diaper because he's there. So there's like lots of tips and tricks to taking care of Charlie in addition to the other two crazy dogs. This dang dog, God loved him, went on a hunger strike from the moment I walked out the door and boarded that plane on Tuesday, morning, refuse to eat. Okay again, sixteen and a half years old. He doesn't even eat a lot anyway. So Wes was like, I have tried everything, Shan. I put him in a private space so the other two dogs wouldn't bother him when he was trying to eat. Didn't work. He's like, I caught up people, food, wouldn't eat. He sat on the floor with him, which is what I do, and tried to hand feed him and he's like nothing. So we get to day three. I think this is Thursday, and I'm starting to panic a little bit. I was gonna call my dad in for reinforcement because my dad has the magic touch when it comes to Charlie. And Wes was like, no, I got it. He will be fine. I will get him to eat. Just enjoy your vacation, like I promise, I'm going to take care of this. And so I jokingly said to him, I know Charlie is a lot of work, and so I'm like, no, when I get home, I am going to give you the best.
Speaker 1: Of your life. Okay.
Speaker 3: And I'm on FaceTime with him as I'm saying this to him, his face turns bright red and he's like pointing. I'm like, what are you pointing at? Samantha? My stepdaughter is sitting in the kitchen during this whole conversation. Why do you not tell me that? At the very beginning, I about died? So did he? So did she?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you hang up immediately.
Speaker 3: I was like, will you should have told me?
Speaker 1: Uh? By the way, there's nothing worse than knowing your dad and your stepmother are talking dirty.
Speaker 3: And I saw her last night. Yeah, when I got home, that did not come up at all. Are you joking?
Speaker 1: But I mean sometimes it's like you want to say anything, but how she looks at you, she didn't.
Speaker 3: She didn't even say hi.
Speaker 1: Actually, when I walked in, What would you do? I think about this as a child. What would you do as a child if you either heard your mother saying that or heard your mother's boyfriend or something like that. Under the sink cabinet find the bleach. By the way, did west force feed the dog? Do you know that dog?
Speaker 3: I don't know how that dog survived because he didn't start eating until yesterday morning. And I told her, I'm like, it's because he knows I'm coming home and then he started eating or.
Speaker 1: No dog when when you're not home to That was Wes night.
Speaker 3: Honestly, he watched the World cof went.
Speaker 1: He didn't get the dog to eat.
Speaker 3: He didn't, he didn't. I know he did try it tonight.
Speaker 1: Tonight we talked about, uh, you know, kids walking in on their parents because Mike told us this. Sorry about him and Alley. What about when you hear your parents say things that are dirty to each other.
Speaker 3: Especially as like an older kid. She's about to be seventeen, she knows what, you know what I mean. In Mike's case, Thank god, Milo's what like six five. I don't know how old he is, you can, you know, we whatever make up some sort of story and it'll work for a little bit.
Speaker 1: But my son Luke is like Chelsea's secret service bodyguard. He hates when I even just touch her or if I talk about like, you know, little later, you know, like I'll like say some comments, he will literally want to punch me or really shoot me. Basically, really, he does not well and he doesn't want me to touch her. But it's so funny. Joe, on the other hand, if I make a joke a reference to you know, us falling around, Joe goes Jacob had to go to their I think for a therapist. Actually, their spectrum is interesting because it's like one end of the the you know, the thing to the other. So eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five sixty four eight. I don't even know where to go with this topic, Like do I go Do I go with this topic of like over airing your parents dirty talk? Or do I go with this topic of you what do you offer? I like both, Yeah, honey, look, I'll take care honey to do this. That's pretty crazy, by the way, Charlie hanging on man, huh, it sounds.
Speaker 3: Like I gotta talk. I just the whole time I was gone, I was so worried about him. I kept having these weird dreams that he had died, Like every night had a dream.
Speaker 1: I just what what if? What if? Uh? Wes, you know, if the dog died under Worst's care.
Speaker 3: I gave the dog a pep talk because we talked about my dad usually is the one that takes care of the dog when when Wes and I are away and my Dad's like, do you want me to call you or do you want me to put him in the freezer until you get home in a shoe box, and I did give Charlie a pep talk. I'm like, do not die on me until I come home, please.
Speaker 1: Does Wes like Charlie because of or does Charlie think that Wes doesn't like him? Because if he's not eating? Does he He doesn't seem like he gets depressed when he goes to.
Speaker 3: Your dad and he's it's probably time for Charlie. And I think maybe Charlie absorbs that energy.
Speaker 1: Oh Wes thinks that it's time for him, like meaning it's time to put him down. Yeah, wait a second. This is from the same man who had a dog that that's still hanging on that almost got put down.
Speaker 3: I told you, I wake up every morning and the very first thing I do before I even check my phone, I mean, I shut off my alarm, is I turned to Charlie's little bed on the floor next to me to see if he's still breathing, Like that's where we're at with him. But he when I'm home, like, he still eats. He you know, outside he he like runs around. I don't know, he sleeps a lot, for sure, you just can't.
Speaker 1: I just like, yeah, what's going on? Jay? How you doing. I'm doing pretty good.
Speaker 3: I got included one time in the group message.
Speaker 2: It was between my.
Speaker 3: Mom or sorry, my dad and my stepmom.
Speaker 2: It was a very explicit message. It was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: It came through with my whole family included on it. What yeah, what was it? So it came through?
Speaker 2: It was like, I can't wait to get home and see your naked body.
Speaker 1: Who said that? To who?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 3: My dad?
Speaker 2: My stepfather?
Speaker 3: And what did you respond in this group chat? I think it was it was like emoji covering the eyes and response like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's the worst in that although you kind of don't you like the idea though, that your dad still has it, like he's still getting it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I could.
Speaker 1: I definitely could we without her. Thanks for the call, Jay, I appreciate it.