Speaker 1: So, uh, mom, we're playing your theme song and we're playing your theme song in the background here. So Cindy lou who Lutenberger? So we had you had a date over the weekend? Is that right?
Speaker 2: I did? No, this is just quick, quick, quick, Yes, a happy birthday to my oldest daughter, Rachel.
Speaker 1: Your favorite your favorite daughter. We know now. So the same young fella that you had had courted you a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, last week we spent this was date number two? Saturday? Saturday?
Speaker 1: Okay, now where did this guy take you? What's the hot spot in Fonda lag was? It? Was there like a no. Where did you guys go for the date?
Speaker 2: We went? We went to Waldo Waldough, so tenants to find a town?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, gotcha, it sounds lovely.
Speaker 2: A little bar, little pub, had some drinks, had a nice little dinner which, by the way, ordered a chicken sandwich. Didn't want to eat a lot. First buy the chicken sandwich. What happens the chicken gets stuck in my teeth. You should have seen me with tongue action trying to get chicken out. Oh no, it was awful. Anyway, said we're gonna go do the haunted House just a few miles down the road. So I'm like, oh, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: Now that's great, that's great because you usually think, you know, if you're like twenty years old, that's a haunted that's a date. But you know, being a little bit older than twenty for you and this this guy, I'm gonna call him Daryl, he sounds like a darrel to me. Did so you went to the haunted house together, which is a very cute date for an older couple. I think it's cute.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't just a haunted house. It was an asylum, a former asylum it is is supposed to be haunted, so that added to the scare factor.
Speaker 1: So did you did you cling to him and hold tightly on?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, incredible, incredible. And so here's what happened.
Speaker 3: Three quarters of the way through.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, we're in we're in the room. You know, you go room to room, you know, the ghouls and goblins, you know. I was not relatively frightened at some points, but for the most part, it was okay. All of a sudden, we're like alone in the room. All of a sudden he just grabbed me. Oh, he was going to.
Speaker 3: Turn me around, and then I just kept going.
Speaker 2: I kept moving.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, I screwed that up, you know.
Speaker 4: Like he was going to grab you and kiss you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, no, no, no, no. After we got out and we're walking out.
Speaker 3: Stuff, he grabbed me, sat down on I.
Speaker 2: Think a hay bell, and planted a couple of times the.
Speaker 1: Kiss for the first time since the Clinton administration.
Speaker 2: No longer than that.
Speaker 1: Astration.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, I'm like, I'm like, oh my god, out of my head. What the heck just happened again? So we came back to town and we just you know, drove to the park, drove out to my daughter's house. Just he was showing me his kid's house. He showed me his house that we're going in. We're not doing that.
Speaker 3: So I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: She just so we end.
Speaker 1: Wait, I missed the what you said we're not doing that to what you heard that right.
Speaker 2: Going into his home. In my head, I'm saying, I hope he doesn't say you want to go in, and he did not. So we kept driving around. Found the nice little in town and they were playing music, you know, and that was brief. I don't know, eleven thirty that ended, and then he's got We got in the car again and we drove out to the We have a wonderful park in fond of like Care.
Speaker 1: By the way, you just turned your radio one. We're talking to Jenny from the show. This is her mother, who is probably you know, I don't know, in the in the in the later, the later, the sunset years of her life, the sunsets, and so she hadn't had a date in a long time, and so she's now dated the same boy, like second date. And we're listening to the story unfold from last weekend. It seems to be going pretty well. So you stop at a park, a lovely park there and.
Speaker 2: Find a lac and they had built a beautiful bridge, huge bridge. Never saw it, never go to this side of the park. I said, well let's and you could see lights on the bridge, so we I said, let's go walk up on the bridge. So we walked up on the bridge, walked down the bridge, and I mean there's cars in every little parking lot throughout the park, and you know, you just wonder what's going on.
Speaker 4: So it's like midnight at this point, and there's just a bunch of cars and.
Speaker 2: It's probably one. Maybe it's one, but oh so yeah, back up on top of the bridge, and I think the people in the cars got a little bit of a show.
Speaker 1: But then we went, okay, let's let's stop right there, a little bit of the show. What what was the show consisting of?
Speaker 2: It was just no, it was not anything like that. So it was just very nice.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: You know, you know it.
Speaker 3: It was good, a lot of good conversation, a lot of you know.
Speaker 2: At one point, like looking across the table at the top of this, looked at his ice and they were just so wonderful. Why if we finished the sentence with the same word, does that mean something? I don't know. Yeah, I So then we went back to his car and we looked at photos of the work he's done for the past year for about an hour. And that's all.
Speaker 1: Now. Now I believe you. I believe you, but me and I believe everything. And if you say nothing happened, I believe you. But we were hoping for like, I mean, it's been date number two. At what point, how do I ask this question? At what point? What date do you?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, I'm asking you, guys, what point does that happen?
Speaker 1: Well, Jenny, I don't know. I don't know what what the dating world was like anymore. Soenny, how many dates did you do? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know, to each their own. Some people are too nervous to go that far.
Speaker 2: If you talked about certain things. And then here's my other question though, it's about I text him first on Sunday morning and said, you know, I'm still trying to catch my bra. Thank you for a wonderful time right away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was good, right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good? Yeah, really good, make it a first move.
Speaker 3: Touched back. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so he text back and said, you know, just reciprocated, wonderful time, thank you very much, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's like Monday. I wanted to text him and good day, and.
Speaker 2: My clients of course that I have shared all this information with. It's like, well, Cindy, it's only Monday, so now we're up to Wednesday. So do I plan something for Saturday and text him.
Speaker 5: And yeah, because you've done the last two weeks, you know, because I got some things ready, you know, and and it's okay, I do it today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, yeah, you you you don't really want to play too much games because you don't want to, like, you know, be that person. So yeah, if you're excited to see him he I think one of the things that if we like somebody, we get excited when we find out they like us too. It's like, oh, my god, he likes he likes me too. Oh there's no feeling in the world. So you go do your thing. Cindy, we're out of time, but thanks.
Speaker 2: For talking to us.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, wonderful.
Speaker 3: Get a girl, all right.
Speaker 1: I really thought that was gonna be the hook up tape. I didn't think.
Speaker 4: So my mom is you know, she's related, and she waits a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: She said she gave the people in the cars a show. Show.
Speaker 4: She means that they smooched for two seconds and that was a show to her.
Speaker 1: But that is adorable. Some text messages Holy Minnesota woman. Yeah, but she's yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 4: Someone else said if this man breaks her heart, we go to war, and I fully agree with that. I like, am so protective of my sisters and my mom that I swear if this man hurts her, I will show up to fanalac and be like where are they?
Speaker 2: Where is he?
Speaker 1: By love It? Thanks Cindy. All right, it's one of one point three Kate