Speaker 1: This mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five, five and six to fifty five.
Speaker 2: All right, it is time now for the five is six fifty five. And this has been a big few weeks for listener Amanda. She has won fourteen in a row and today she goes for fifteen.
Speaker 1: Wow, good run. You're getting nervous, Shannon. I always get a little nervous around like thirteen fourteen. Ye Hi, Amanda, how are you feeling? Good morning? I'm good? How are you fantastic? Three weeks?
Speaker 2: That means you've been on our show, So three weeks straight you have been winning the five or six fifty five. Some have been easy, some have been kind of tough, and some yeah, could be Like what Heather is going to give us this morning, hopefully a little bit more of a challenge than the last time we had a fifteen time champion, because I think the last time we had a fifteen time champion, I think they only got like one or two. Right, Heather, you're from Toledo. You're out door d ashing this morning. You've been up for a little bit, are you good?
Speaker 1: I am good. I've been out door dashing for a couple hours. Now, ready to go, Let's do it. Amanda and Heather meet each other. I'm sure you'll get this. M Wait, what does that mean? What is that? Well, I'm a fifty to fifty shot. I'll either get them all right or all wrong. Okay, you better get them all right. Then we need a good contest. Yesterday I missed.
Speaker 2: I missed yesterday because I was still sleeping after the concert.
Speaker 1: You've got a double dashed these answers. Let's go. Come on, all right.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure that we got something good going on here for the listeners.
Speaker 1: To listen to.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, I'm locking you in a soundproof area, Amanda. Here we go five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion, Heather. Question number one. Yesterday, the University of Michigan fired its head coach, who was then jailed later in the day.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Oh gosh, it starts with an S. Solomon.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? You don't even not have that one. We just spent forty minutes on that listening to you guys, and I was trying to remember all the names. All right, I don't like question. It doesn't make a difference. It's called pop culture. You got to know this stuff. Question number two. Question number two, Taylor Swift was hanging out on a late night talk show last night.
Speaker 1: Whose show was she on? I'm gonna say Jimmy Kimmel also just said that. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Sam asked Gary strips down in the latest issue of Playgirl that magazine is still around. What pop superstar is his ex wife?
Speaker 1: What was his? Can you repeat that?
Speaker 2: Sam asked Gary, what pop superstar is his ex wife?
Speaker 1: Two? She won a lie.
Speaker 2: She said she's gonna get They're going to get them all, she warned us Lydia.
Speaker 1: So far, so far, it's going to get Lydia. There's two more questions all oh Lydia, Yesterday's price lit LYDDI?
Speaker 2: Uh, they're morons, yes, Lydia.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, you got question fo you got question for question number four.
Speaker 2: This year's met Gala just announced it's three co chairs. They are Nicole Kidman, Venus Williams, and this Halo singer.
Speaker 1: Who is she? You're gonna say that? Okay? Question number five? I know that song too, man. Question Question number five got am all wrong?
Speaker 2: You better get this one because I am literally just hitting pick up the line.
Speaker 1: Will you put the Jesus home? My blood pressure is going crazy.
Speaker 2: My blood pressure is going My blood pressure is going all right, Question number Question number five, Jelly Roll was emotional upon learning of his induction into this famous live music and radio show venue that's in Nashville.
Speaker 1: What is that venue called? Oh my god, the country music hall, Country Mother.
Speaker 2: Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area.
Speaker 1: You got one, you got one. That's all she got was one. Wow Wow.
Speaker 2: But ignorance, Amanda, Amanda, you win. Congratulations, You're gonna win this one. Here fifteen fifteen wins is yours. But here are the questions. We'll go through them fast. Yesterday, the University of Michigan fired its head coach, who was then jailed later in the day.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift was hanging out on late night television last night?
Speaker 1: Who show was she?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: Question number three?
Speaker 2: Sam Askegari strips down in the latest issue of Playgirl. What pop superstar was his ex wife.
Speaker 1: Britt each year?
Speaker 2: Question number three? The met Gala just announced it's three co chairs. They are Nicole Kidman, Venus Williams and this Halo singer who is she.
Speaker 1: Halo? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And question number five, Jelly Roll was emotional upon learning that he got inducted into this famous live music and radio show venue in Nashville. What is that iconic venue called? Yes?
Speaker 1: Congratulations? Fight one is the final She.
Speaker 2: Did fifteen even though she had no competition.
Speaker 1: Over all I do with we no matter what.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to you, Amanda, ask for Heather. I don't even know if you deserve a prize, but we're gonna give it to you.
Speaker 1: De Trade Taco Company.
Speaker 2: All I asked is to have the last week of a contestant on with us, to have good contests. We've had him minus today. So congratulations Heather. You got to Trade Taco Company a gift card. You hang right there, Amanda, see you tomorrow. Actually, you know what I mean, And we'll see you tomorrow. Anything that happened today tomorrow tomorrow is.
Speaker 1: Gonna be gone. It's more. Jole in the Morning's five is six fifty five five