Speaker 1: Just a second date update Mojo. In the morning, we're gonna find out why you're not getting a call back.
Speaker 2: AJ thought things went great, especially because she ended up staying with him at his house.
Speaker 1: She slept over, And did you guys fool around? Aj? Ajo?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: There you are a j did you guys? Did you guys mess around?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we we totally hunked up.
Speaker 1: Okay and that was it? Nothing afterwards?
Speaker 2: Like you did you guys make plans to go on another date with each other?
Speaker 5: Uh now? But I texted her I wanted to and uh go respond.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna find out what's going on. Brinn is on the phone with us right now. Second date update, Brin, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 1: How are you? Aj? Say hi to Brin, Hey, Hi you doing Huh?
Speaker 7: I'm good?
Speaker 8: How are you.
Speaker 1: Well? I'm like, brand what's up? Did you have a good time?
Speaker 6: Initially?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I had a good time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was fine. It was good.
Speaker 2: So obviously the date was you guys went out and then you went back and hung out with AJ at his house.
Speaker 1: What was the part of the date that turned and where.
Speaker 2: Did you get to a point where you decided that you weren't necessarily into AJ.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 8: He just he has like it's like a bunch of stuffed animals, like in his bedroom and like in his bed.
Speaker 6: So it was kind of kind of cringe.
Speaker 2: Wait to say, hold on a second, he has stuffed animals in his bedroom and in his bed.
Speaker 1: How old are you? A j don't do that. That's you're twenty six years old? Are they on shelves? Like? Is it more like a collectible thing?
Speaker 6: It didn't seem that way to me.
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 5: You got a couple of stuff, got a couple of stuffed animals on my bed. I got like some white sabers like on the wall. I got a Hot Wheels collection, and I got a couple of Disney things.
Speaker 2: So do you live by yourself, AJ, or do you live with your family? Or where do you what's your living arrangements?
Speaker 5: I got some housemates, got the roommates.
Speaker 2: Like, so this is all stuff that it's not like this is your childhood bedroom and you had this in your room. You you actually have this stuff in your room as a twenty six year old guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I like it, but that's my stuff that that was a kid, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like really weird though it was.
Speaker 9: It was most of it's from when you were a kid. Are you still buying like some of the lightsabers and.
Speaker 5: Like a lightsaber, like a lightsaber a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: But that's it.
Speaker 6: Everything else is okay.
Speaker 1: That man could Yeah, I don't think this is weird.
Speaker 7: Kevin came over the other day and I had a wand out, like I just think people have a Harry Potter wand yeah, really, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think it's one thing to have, like a wand that's fine. I'm a Harry Potter fan too, but like to have a bunch of life light light life saber or whatever they're called some Star Wars, a bunch of stuff animals, it's just like weird, like you're an adult.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I got to be honest, I found it weird.
Speaker 2: I find this to be weird too, And I think it's weird. My son, you know, Joe is a big Star Wars guy. And if you go to his apartment and I don't know how Alyssa deals with this, his fiance deals with this stuff. But he has like lightsabers and he's got like a Darth Vader mask and all this stuff that's around, that's cool. The stuffed animal part is the part that kind of weirds me a little bit, Like you have stuffed animals. I mean, I get if you still have your stuffed animal for when you're a kid, but maybe that's on a shelf or something like that.
Speaker 10: Or what about the hot I think it's for me. It's just all.
Speaker 9: Of the things together, the hot wheels, the stuffies, the lightsabers, the I don't know.
Speaker 10: I think I'd probably be thinking a certain way.
Speaker 11: The thing that I respect, though, is like, these are things that make him who he is. These are things that speak to his interest, his personality, and these are things that make him feel like himself.
Speaker 1: What do you have in yours?
Speaker 8: He didn't, and so that's why I'm not calling him back.
Speaker 11: I got a buddy that's not in my bedroom though, that's the only part.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of like that.
Speaker 11: But if he lives with more people than he doesn't have an area where he can put hisself on display.
Speaker 1: Kevin, what do you have though? I want to know what you have. I have one plusuy.
Speaker 11: It's it's from a guy who's in Chicago named Relo. It's Ozzie, which is the original makeup of Mickey Mouse. A lot of people don't know Mickey Mouse is the second version. Ozzy is the first. I have that. I got a few funk opops I got, I got a bunch of stuff. I got art, I got posters, I got a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, any girls, that's weird, but.
Speaker 9: I think it's okay for her to go I'm just like this hobby. I don't this is like not my thing, just as I would if you know, I walked into somebody's house and they were hunters and had a bunch of heads taxony, like, I'd walk in and go, Okay, this is cool for you to do.
Speaker 10: It's not my thing.
Speaker 2: What would you rather a bunch of deer heads around or a guy with the stuffed animals?
Speaker 9: Honestly, the stuffed animals really yeah, the hunting like really gets me.
Speaker 1: What's up? Michelle? Hi, Hi, good morning morning.
Speaker 7: I think I think he's just a nerd.
Speaker 8: And if that's not what she's into, then all she's got to say is, you know, I'm not nerdy like that, and onto the next one. You know who cares nerds are nerds?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm a nerds.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 8: Like, let the man love what he loves and someone will love him for that.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Hey, real quick, though, Brin, did you have to move the stuffed animals or did he have to move the stuffed animals in order to get on the bed with him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Like they they're like in some of them are in front of his pillow like they had places.
Speaker 1: It was as if he like touched them in properly, could kind of move them off your side so they don't get in the way. What's up by you doing? Aaron? Hey, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Okay, Brin's got a problem with AJ's toys?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: I feel like if it's like publicly displayed where like company can see it and things like that, it gets a bit cringey. I feel like there should be like a dedicated room, just like with the taxidermy and things like that. My stepfather does that.
Speaker 10: He has like a.
Speaker 3: Special room to its. Like, Hey, if you're interested, I can.
Speaker 1: Show you the room with the dead animals.
Speaker 2: Would be weary, but honestly, maybe put him in on a counter or put him on in a drawer or I don't know. I'm not high to who I am what's up, Josh? What's going on?
Speaker 6: Josh? How's going?
Speaker 1: Guys? It's going? Okay?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on this one? What do you think of Brent not wanting to go on another date with aj?
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, I don't think it's any It's any different than a woman having, you know, fifty pairs of shoes.
Speaker 1: In her closet are all over really a.
Speaker 6: Thousand bottles of perfume, you know. I mean, like, I'm forty years old. I collect hot wheel stars.
Speaker 10: With my eight year old, So I do get what he's saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I think the equivalent would be, you know, guys having a bunch of uh, I don't know, Like like, I don't know, would you would you feel weird if if you are into a guy's room and he had like Steve Eiserman posters all over his wall or had like as ye like.
Speaker 11: About skateboard dicks, like.
Speaker 1: That is skateboard like the actual thing that's.
Speaker 10: Like a design thing. I think that's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about uh? What about the stuffed animals is the weirdest one? What if the guy had a live, a live like doll in his room, like a live doll, like you know, like one of those uh, one of those dollar dolls like sex dolls, Like.
Speaker 10: I would I would run, that would be where that would not That would be a big no for me.
Speaker 2: You'd rather have him have like teddy bears and stuff. Actually, yeah, really, Christina, what do you think about this?
Speaker 4: I don't even.
Speaker 1: Chris, what's up, Christina?
Speaker 4: Heye, good morning, good morning. So my fiance she has a Snuggie and the first time she came to Michigan because she's from Ohio to stay with me when we were first dating, she brought it out of her book bag and I was like, what's that? And it is a raggedy blanket. Yeah, and she will not go anywhere without it. She took it on our first trip. She took it to Vegas. If we forget it, if we're visiting her family, we have to turn around and go get it.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. That's a totally different story. That's like the kid's blanky that he loses, you know.
Speaker 4: So yes, And what's crazy is her two brothers, who are in their mid twenties, same exact situation. They won't go anywhere without it. If a girlfriend has a problem with it, they're like, sorry about it. This is me, This is my snuggie. You can't take it from me.
Speaker 2: Wow, there's a snuggy family. To each his own right. Everybody's got their own thing. I'm not gonna yuck. Somebody's young or something.
Speaker 10: I don't know how you know that phrase. Yes, you're using it.
Speaker 2: I'm a little yucked with the yums of the the idea of the guy with stuffed animals. I just think the stuffed animals is a little too much. But Kevin, what's going on? Listener?
Speaker 1: Kevin?
Speaker 7: Hi, Hey, first time, long time.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kevin's on the phone. I finally found something for you to call in for. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 7: Okay, So I'm twenty nine and I have thousands of dollars worth of like collectible plushies, gun dums, anime collectibles, pasters, you name it, pokemon, you gil whatever, it is, all right. I have so many hot women asking me about my stuff.
Speaker 1: Really, it's crazy. Really, dude, you'll.
Speaker 7: Understand how many people are actually into this.
Speaker 1: You get laid because of yours, because of everything, dude. I'm serious.
Speaker 7: It's a tall concept, interesting just because the dude has it on his bed doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's still smashed.
Speaker 2: So so you're saying that AJ should use this to get girls because it's worked for you, Kevin, Did I lose you? Kevin right now is buried underneath his plushes and he can't talk anymore.
Speaker 8: I just feel like that's a special case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring your not Okay, Wait where did you go? Did you have to stand it? Do you have to grab another call while we were talking? Or what was the story?
Speaker 7: No, I'm I'm driving to work.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: All right, So Kevin says, Aja, you stay strong, this will get you girls.
Speaker 1: It works for him. Do you guys go to They're So Cool? Do you go to any anime? Or where do you Comic cons do a lot of Yeah?
Speaker 5: I go to comic cons. I go to a lot of collectible.
Speaker 7: Expos and everything like that. Oh, it's just admitting the part of your child child when you're an adult.
Speaker 2: Don't shame him for his interest, all right, don't we don't we all want to go over to Kevin's house and hang out with his bro his skateboard, it's and his plush.
Speaker 11: He's he's on Tunbok skateboard, al Green skateboard and Marvin Gaye skateboard.
Speaker 2: All right, Kevin, Kevin, you're invited to Cavin's house. We're all going home.
Speaker 1: This is the home of the thirty on the thirty ro back, fro down, second date update and more of the roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.