Speaker 1: Jo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five, six fifty five, six fifty five.
Speaker 2: All right, Jacqueline is our valedictorian. She's going for double digits today, ten in a row.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Jacqueline, I'm doing.
Speaker 2: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Double digits is big because now you just got to win today, get through fifteen. Then you take Shannon on. Let's see what happens. We have from Southfield, Michigan. I feel like I'm going to be Mason here.
Speaker 1: From Southfield, Michigan.
Speaker 2: Works for Robert Half International Accounting and IT Placements and currently playing at work right now. Marnie, Hi, Marni, Hi, good morning, Good morning, Good Marnie. Say hi to Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: Hi. Jacqueline. Oh her phone, she said, Hi.
Speaker 2: It got rumby there because of the computerized stuff. She said, Hi, Jacquelin, I'm gonna lock you in a soundproof area. We're gonna begin with Marnie five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Marnie, are you ready? I'm ready? Question number one in the five at six fifty five Kendall Jenner and Jacob Eller.
Speaker 1: What is it? Eler?
Speaker 2: Lordie were spotted on a double date with Kylie and her longtime man.
Speaker 1: Who is he Timothy Chala? May you gotta say it like Adam Sandler?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I can't do that. Come on, give it to us, Timothy He.
Speaker 2: Question number two Angelina Jolie's daughter Zahara graduated from college over the weekend and didn't use her dad's last name when she was announced for her diploma.
Speaker 1: Who is her dad? Bandit?
Speaker 2: Question number three? Game one one of the Western Conference Finals was yesterday. The game was aired on a NBC. What streaming service is affiliated with NBC? I'll give you a multiple choice? Is it a peacock? B two B or C roku a peacock? Question number four Millie Bobby Brown revealed her daughter's name via a necklace that she was wearing yesterday. The necklace said Ruth. What was the name of a popular Netflix show? Milly starting as the character.
Speaker 1: Eleven Stranger Things?
Speaker 2: And Question number five is an audio clue. Today, the singer of this song is celebrating his birthday.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Sam Smith? Let's bring the chap back from a sound proof area.
Speaker 2: Marnie did great, In fact, she was perfect five out of five Jacqueline. So you got to win your tenth by getting a perfect score. Are you ready? Question number one. Kendall Jenner and Jacob Alori were spotted on a double date with Kylie and her longtime man.
Speaker 1: Who is he Timothy.
Speaker 2: Say mispronounces or Lordy Lord Lord? I mean you know who is he?
Speaker 1: But Joe did a feel religion, so the lordy part doesn't work. Is he able? Whoosy? He played Frankenstein in that new Fan a couple of days?
Speaker 2: All right, so far, so good? You need four more right to win? Question number two. Angelina Jolie's daughter Zahara graduated from college over the weekend and didn't use her dad's last name when she was announced to get her diploma.
Speaker 1: Who is her daddad? Yes?
Speaker 2: Question three. Game one of the Western Conference Finals was yesterday. The game aired on NBC. What streaming service is affiliated with NBC? I'll give you a multiple choice. Oh, I don't even need to smart.
Speaker 1: Question number four, just two more. You got to get these right.
Speaker 2: Millie Bobby Brown revealed her daughter's name via a necklace that she was wearing yesterday. The necklace said Ruth. What is the name of the popular Netflix show that Milly starred in as the character.
Speaker 1: Eleven Stranger Things. Yes, and it comes down to this question.
Speaker 2: If you get it right, you remain our champ and you are going to be working your way towards fifteen. If you miss it, we will say goodbye and set you up with a partying gift this morning.
Speaker 1: Question number five.
Speaker 2: In the legendary five at six fifty five, Jacqueline, good luck today.
Speaker 1: The singer of this song, Oh Home Shoe.
Speaker 2: Is celebrating his birthday to stay our champion.
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 2: That Saran.
Speaker 1: Home? That is Sam Smith. Wow, and we got a new champion this morning here on the show. Marty just upset, Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: You want no matter what, got moneyma?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow, Oh Marnie, you're back with us tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: I look forward to it. I did not expect that. Yeah, shock, anything happened on five or six morning? All that? I love it. What a game? What a game? What a contest, Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: I am sad that we're not going to be able to talk to you tomorrow, but I am happy that you did a great job.
Speaker 1: You won nine.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing to celebrate, and we're going to set you up with the gift card to Ford's garage as your partying give. You don't get to talk to Lydia tomorrow morning unless you just call and say hi randomly.
Speaker 1: Well, it is become my morning habit. So what do you guys talk about? What do you guys have a conversation about? When you Yes, she asks me about like my day from the day before, and then today she was telling me a little bit about her son's graduation.
Speaker 2: So well we got it. Hey, wait, can we shout out your son on graduating?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be honest, I've been selling. You're talking about graduations.
Speaker 2: And they're not letting them wear their military sashes at.
Speaker 1: The commencement ceremony. Oh my gosh, and they're raising is just historically they've never done it before, so they don't even have Well then you know what you got to do?
Speaker 2: Bring his military sash and make sure you get a picture of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you wear it. You know what. That's an unbelievable one. Is that allowed that you could have in I don't see, I'm not they just can't wear them during the ceremony. But it's just because there's only three kids that are listed.
Speaker 2: Where's the school? What school is this bright in high school?
Speaker 1: Change your ways. We're selling these people, all those kids to be so applauded.
Speaker 2: They're selling you know, gosh, we do a lot of stupid stuff in school. This is definitely not a stupid thing. It's dumb if you don't change that. So I hope, Jacqueline, that it gets changed for you. Hopefully people will do that. And again, a wonderful salute to you and to him for serving and the fact that you as a mom, I know it's got to be something that you know makes your heart probably so proud but also probably scared too.
Speaker 1: Yep, that feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what we're we're as you know, as a show, we're going to be praying for him and he's going to do great things. And congratulations to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, congratulations Marty, thank you, Jackline, Congratulations to you and your son. Love. That's a big milestone. Yeah, that's huge, all right, Thank you guys. It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five