Speaker 1: So Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday. It's the final hour on a Tuesday. We'll talk about the SPLC, Neo Nazis, the debt, KFC, Mosquitoes, emails, all that, so much more coming up in the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Maybe you're having a bad day, It's not as bad as this chick. She's running in DC to be a counsel.
Speaker 2: My name is Leniqua Dominie Jenkins. Yes, Lanequa Dominique is one first name. I say that because I believe in parents.
Speaker 1: Let me talk to you really quickly here. I know that everybody wants their child to be a special butterfly. I get all that. We all do it. I'm a parent. I've got two boys, my boys at his first job today. He's out there hanging drywall, and for me, he's the most special seventeen year old in the world. You think that about yours too. You are all this way and your child, or maybe you are, a child is special, unique in the eyes of God, created specifically to be exactly what they are. You don't have to give them a weird name. You don't have to burden them to have to spell out their name their entire life, usually phonetically, just because you thought they needed a name so unique it would make them a special butterfly? In what universe would you name your child?
Speaker 2: My name is Leniqua Dominique Jenkins. Yes, lan Equa Dominique is one first.
Speaker 1: Name, Leniqua Dominique Jenkins. Why would you do that to your own child? You could just name her Sarah or something like that. But why would did you ever do that to your child? You know why? Because you're selfish? That's why. Also, I wanted to bring you this bit of good news. Donald Trump struck a deal with I wrong. You already know that. Did you know gas prices are already coming back down? Do you know what the response is from the public now that gas prices are coming back down? Who's that genius on the radio who's been telling you that gas prices are all that matter?
Speaker 3: I think the warning sign is this, Democrats have an edge, but compared to what we see historically, it's really not that big of a lead.
Speaker 4: I mean, just take a look here.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is Congress National June poll's dem leads and this is NBC News midterm years with the gob Press. Look at this, they're up by five points, but that's half the lead they had back in twenty and eighteen when it was ten points, and less than half the lead they had back in two thousand and six with eleven points, when Democrats took back the House in both of those years.
Speaker 4: And now the Democratic.
Speaker 3: Lead is on a single hand two three, four, five points. And it's this type of lead where you say, you know what Democrats are head, but don't count your chicken is just quite yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, I know there's still ahead. I know you're probably young, but there's still ahead. I understand that we're possibly probably going to lose some seats. There is a chance Trump's back home now, hyper focused domestically. There's a chance, given the redistricting, remember that's gone our way, that we don't lose that many seats if we don't lose the House of Representatives, which I assume we still will. But if we don't lose the House of Representatives, then we don't have the Trump administration being impeached every other day. We still get two more years of Trump being able to kind of govern. I mean, he's not gonna get laws passed, but kind of govern there's a chance we can still move the ball in our direction. That's a good thing, you know, it's you know, it's a bad thing a wife who complains. So this happened earlier today, and it's happened before. Remember when we had that, Remember when we had that talk on the show, someone emailed in. I think it was for ass doctor Jesse Friday. Someone emailed in and asked, what's a pet peeve I have with the wife? And I explained that a pet peeve I had was that she puts everything away, trying to make the perfect house and all that stuff. I did not know that she was listening at that point in time, but she was listening. And I walked in and she had this little half smirk on her snotty face, and she said, see you don't like that I put stuff away? Huh? I said, yes, princess, And she said, you know what my pet peeve is with you? And this was a moment where I failed the right move. There would have been no, I don't want to know that would have been the right move, what Chris it would have been. It wouldn't have held her back, probably, but it might have. It might have thrown her off in that moment, but I was feeling like I was gonna try to fade the heat, So I said, what is your pet peeve with me? Now, I'm going to put this question to you. You usually asked me questions. I'm gonna put this question to you. We have a dumb bell set in our house. We inherited it from my father years ago. I say inherited it. He gave it to us when he had sold a house. He didn't want to move it. Whatever. It's a dumbell set, exactly what you'd expect, you know, fives tens all the way up to fifties. This two racks. It is a dumbbell set. We have a little mini home gym here, Jesus sized home gym. We have a mini home gym here, dumbbell set. Obb's pet peeve with me is when I put my dumbells back, and I need to stress, I put my dumbbells back. I don't just throw them on the floor leave them laying out. I put them back every time. Her pet peeve is I do not put them back with the numbers facing up. When I put them back on the rack, I just put them back on the rack. If the number happens to be facing up, great, If the number is not facing up, what's the big deal? She is this nerdy detail accountant, auditor freak, and that for her is an abomination. That for her, she couldn't imagine putting back the dumbbells without having the numbers up. What a nerd. But you know what, at least she's not funneling money to it. Neo Nazi? Did you please tell me you saw this story? So we mentioned this before. It was mentioned before because we didn't have the details the spl see the Southern Poverty Law Center. It's this, you know, comedy group trying to destroy white men. That's really kind of what they're trying to do, reduce the white population in America, promote communism all out others. They're in a lot of legal trouble right now because of things they've been doing. It. It looks like it looks like they've been funding the groups they're supposed to oppose. Now, when we had talked about this previously, you and I, they were already looking pretty bad. Remember the last time we talked about this, they were actually buying crosses in gasoline to do cross burnings.
Speaker 5: It's generally frowned upon. Ah, I wouldn't do a cross burning. Apparently it went deeper the head what Chris. The headline is SPLC boss funneled one point two million dollars to lover in a neo Nazi group. The pair even had a joint bank account. The person at the SPLC.
Speaker 1: Would become this is from the articles New York Post, the director of the SPLC intelligence project, and they actually have a picture of her in here. And I mean, what, Chris, I'm gonna get this out, Okay, I'm not trying to be mean. I understand that if you are part of a neo Nazi group, you've got some limited options out there when it comes to female companionship. I fully acknowledged that I've never personally been part of one, but I can see how that would really kind of narrow things down for you a little bit. All Right, So I understand we're dealing with that, And I understand being part of a neo Nazi group, maybe you don't have the best judge in the world. Probably not the most intelligent person. I would guess this is neo Nazi group. I get all that. So I want you to understand I took all that into account. I'm looking at this dirty comy with the SPLC and I just don't understand how you could do that. Uh. I know. Look, it's baseball season, and as they say, the only way out of a slump is keep swinging. You keep swinging a bat. What Chris explaining this? I understand that sometimes people are down and out, but man alive, buddy, there's a chance. I'm just look, I'm looking. I'm looking at the picture here. I don't know that being a Nazi was his lowest moment. What what, Chris, I don't know that that was the low I think that'd be the low point in your life. I think it's I think it's second to last at this point in time. I'm gonna move on. We'll talk about the debt do some emails might even bring up mosquitoes, make fun of America, hating Democrats. First that Jesse Kelly Show reminding you you can email the show your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You know, there's such a thing as branding, right, and sometimes a company, a political party, a person, sometimes they end up burdened with a brand that is harmful to them. They don't want that brand, and so they end up taking steps to try to avoid being branded that way. What's a nice modern example of this Carnival cruise lines. I don't have anything personally against Carnival cruise lines. I've never been on a Carnival cruise or anything like that. But in recent years, Carnival cruise lines fair or unfair, has developed a reputation what reputation for being a ghetto, violent, trashy cruise line where you will have mobs of thugs fighting over chicken fingers in the cafeteria. That is what that look. I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm saying that has been the reputation taken by Carnival cruise line. Now, if you're a cruise line, you're clearly not thrilled with that reputation. If you're a cruise you're you're you're trying to sell paradise. Did you see the commercials on all those cruise commercials you see on TV or YouTube? Do you see any fights over chicken fingers, people dodging gunfire? No, you don't. What do you see fun and the sun and laying by the pool let's get the kids of pizza. Let's go to a comedy show. That's what you're selling. So Carnival cruise line. They've been taking extra steps recently to try to change that branding, banning things like wearing wife beaters and vaping inside and I don't know whatever else they're trying to ban. I don't need to go down the list, but you understand exactly what I'm saying. Let's get the rough crowd out of here. If you're a Democrat, you want power because you're a filthy communist, you want to win elections. There are things that hold your party back. Right now, remember I played this earlier. How could this possibly be in a year that's supposed to be a wavier for Democrats.
Speaker 4: I think the warning sign is this.
Speaker 3: Democrats have an edge, but compared to what we see historically, it's really not that big of a lead. I mean, just take a look here. Okay, this is Congress national June polls, Demo leads, and this is NBC News.
Speaker 4: Midterm years with the gob Press.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 4: They're up by five points, but that's half.
Speaker 3: The lead they had back in twenty and eighteen when it was ten points and less than half the lead they had back in two thousand and six with eleven points when Democrats took back the House in both of those years, and now the Democratic lead is on a single hand one two, three, four, five points.
Speaker 4: And it's this type of lead where you say, you know what.
Speaker 3: Democrats are head, but don't count your chickens just quite yet.
Speaker 1: How's that possible? It's supposed to be a Democrat wavior. How's that possible? There are different reasons, but one of the reasons is Democrats are thought to be anti American, and of course they are anti American the Democrat Party. People think they hate the country. So people think that's an accurate by the way, but that's what people think about Democrats, even normies. They look at the Democrats and they think they hate the United States of America. And here's the thing. People generally don't want to be led by somebody who hates the place they're representing or serving. You want someone who loves America. You and I may disagree on a whole host of issues, but I think we would both agree whoever it is sitting there as president or Senator or whatever. I want them to love the country. I want my governor to love the state. I want my mayor to love the town. At least give me that. Democrats have a bad reputation as being America haters. They don't seem that keen on changing that representation or that reputation. The World Cup is going on right now. This doesn't matter. It's some foreign sport, but the World Cup is going on right now. These are two Democrats for New York. They were asked who they're rooting for, and I want to go ahead and stress, not only is America in the World Cup, They've already won a game in the World Cup. They look to be I mean, at least decent. They can play. Democrats, who are you rooting for?
Speaker 6: What do you think will win it all?
Speaker 1: Who are you rooting for?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like Mexico, Mexico.
Speaker 7: There you goal, Okay, Adriano Espayat and dari Alisa Chevalier.
Speaker 1: They're rooting for Mexico and Senegal. It's criminal how much Democrats miss a strong Nancy Pelosi. It really Oh, I've I've come back to it many times before. This is why you need somebody like Grandma Vodka before she lost their fastball and her dancers fell out and all that other stuff. Nancy Polo. She was the one who held the animals back from their worst possible instinct. That's what Nancy Pelosi did. Now there's no more leash. They are completely unleashed. There's no more guardrails, there's nobody they're afraid of. There's nobody nothing. You're already saddled with the reputation of being America hating savages. Then you come out and you say I'm openly rooting against the country. It is the Jesse.
Speaker 4: Kelly Show on a one Aful Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Don't shake your head when I'm jamming to the Almond Brothers because I don't have to talk. It's a it's an audio medium. If we want to jam out to rock and roll, we can jam out to rock and roll. Chris, have you ever thought about this me becoming a rock DJ?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Why? What do you mean? I couldn't do it? Why couldn't I do it? Why? My taste in music's not that great? This is from someone who likes to smashing pumpkins and doesn't like botown. I know music, Chris, You don't know anything. Anyway. You can download the show if you miss any part of it iHeart Spotify iTunes. Also, the debt will balloon to one hundred and twenty three percent of the US economy by twenty thirty six without action from Congress. I have great news for you. Congress is going to take action. They're going to make everything worse. Let's do some emails, Doctor Jesse. I've never really been a Star Trek fan. I've seen episodes of Star Trek over several decades. In recent months, I watched about a dozen episodes of the original one. It seems that in each episode, the crew from the Enterprise will have some interaction with the culture of some planet, often after being worn to go away or not metal Yet, Captain Kirk and his crew will very righteously involve themselves with a planet's culture, get into a conflict, and completely wreck the cultural norms of the planet. And all of it is done with a sense of righteous justice for the good of you human an alien kind. Have you ever watched Star Trek enough to notice this of noxious behavior? This? His name is Bob. Bob I spear on my life. I've seen a lot of Star Trek. I'm not a Star Trek nerd, but I watched it when I was a kid. I've seen a couple of the newer movies. I heard the new series which is on Amazon or Netflix or something that is totally gay, so I didn't I haven't seen any. But now that you bring it up, I can see what you're talking about. And here's the thing about man. Men are naturally conquerors. We are. Conquest is something I don't know that I'm defending it. It's nothing I'm defending it. But conquest is something looked down upon by modern sensibilities for the most part. If you want to if you want to think of a conquest that is not kind of sneered at, you have to go to ancient history for that. You'll look at any relatively modern conqueror and you'll say to yourself, ah, freaking tyrant, taken what doesn't belong to him, And in the next breath you'd be like, man, Alexander the Great was pretty awesome, right, well. Conquest is the very nature of man. You could argue it's a fallen part of our nature or a wonderful part of our nature before, no matter how you feel about it, but it is man's nature to conquer something. If I, if me and ten friends were out on a boat. Then we discover a deserted island and we discovered some some weird island people there with spears and stuff like that, you know, the chuck and spears at some reduction and oh my gosh, spear people. And we'll call him spear people. Of course, that's what we call what Chris. We'd learned to speak the language too. Though after we got done the spears, it would be human nature to either conquer them, or if we couldn't conquer them, maybe maybe that seemed too mean. We don't want to go in there with guns a blazing right and mow down all the spear people. If we didn't conquer them, maybe we would just say, let's help them. Hey, let's bring you know what they need. They need to learn how to read. They don't know how to read. Let's bring these people some books. Hey, hey, click, click, come over here, bring the kids. We're gonna teach you guys how to read. Also, the medical care in this village is terrible. And by the way, looking at your teeth, the dental care is non existent. Whatsoever. We're gonna bring some dentis in here. Let's get you know, let's get you some vaccines. We need to get some vaccinations in here. Sorry about the smallpox. That was my bad. It would be human nature. Let's help them out. Do you know a lot of the conquest of the Indians, There's no question about it. A lot of it was violent, right on all sides and all that. But you know a lot of it was done out of the goodness of people's hearts. Hey, the education in this village is not great. We have a schoolhouse right up the road. You can learn history, reading, writing, arithmetic. Do you really need to learn how to ride a horse at the age of four? Come on, those days are clearly gone. Here. You out of the goodness of their art. Whether it's out of the goodness of your heart or your fallen nature, or whatever it is, it is man's desire to conquer things. We're already talking about Elon Musk is all over Mars. We kind haven't even really settled down on the moon. We landed on the moon. We planted a flag on it. I know we're gonna get emails about landing on the moon now, Chris, that I even brought it up. I know the emails are coming, and I welcome them. By the way. There's some dude right now. He's hammered and he's hammering out an email about landing on the Moon anyway, moving on, Yeah, please send it, we want it, Please send it. We haven't even really settled down on the Moon. We've moved on to another planet. And guess what the plans are to colonize it, to move in to create the It's man's nature. It is man's nature. My biggest complaint with the Mars thing, we'll get back to the questions. Have no idea why we're talking about this now? Is I always wanted an underwater city. First, I've seen those underwater cities in the movies. What Chris?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Why not? Why? Chris said, do you want to live in a submarine where there's a single crack and it's gone? Chris, are you aware of the environment on Mars. Are you under the impression that being at the bottom of the ocean would be less dangerous than living in Mars? I think it's like three hundred degrees. What Chris is just being a big baby about the water and he's worried about cracks in the water and things like that. First of all, Chris, I can swim I'm not worried about some cracks in the water. That's one. Two. I don't think you have really sat down and given this the thought that I have given it. And the reason I'm bringing this up is I probably spent twenty minutes daydreaming about this last night. I don't make that face. I was sitting by myself, and I was thinking, how peaceful would it be to go to sleep with all kinds of fish and stuff swimming all around your windows and over you? What if you even saw like a dolphin cocka and the sounds that do what? The construction is not going to keep up, Chris, I'm going to have one of the private suites reserved for what for very famous celebrities. I will be doing the radio show for our underwater Empire down there. I'm telling you, man, underwater Empires should come way before Mars. And I have a serious problem with Elon Musk, seriously, because that's what I want. I want him to take his money and do what I want. This lady Luis Locus isn't getting what she wanted. She's a come out of Virginia. What happened here it was no.
Speaker 6: Worse for sure, Well at least he would call me on the phone and.
Speaker 1: Talk to me, Governor, at least call yeah, Governor Spamberger.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not offen, no, and I think some of that has spotted in my phone tain. But anyway, when's the last time she called you? Well, I'm shut was several weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Several weeks ago? Yes, who is this woman? What's she talking about again? Her name is Louise. I called her Luise. Her name is Louise Lucas. Shut up, Corey, You didn't know that was her name, Louise Lucas. She's a communist in Virginia. You know what. She was put in charge of that redistricting effort. Remember the Virginia redistricting where they crookedly phased out all the Republican seats except except for one. It became a ten to one Democrat state. And then the Virginia Supreme Court looked at the whole thing and said, uh what, No, you can't do that. That's unconstitutional. We'll talk about communists here. Hang on The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. But we shall return tomorrow on a Wednesday, on a hook day, and you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So Louise Locus Louise Lucas. I call her Locus Louise Lucas. She was in charge of the crooked Virginia redistricting effort for the Communists. That redistricting effort passed and then it got shot down by the Virginia Supreme Court. Now the governor won't take her phone call.
Speaker 6: It was no worse for sure, Well, at least he would call me the phone.
Speaker 4: They talked to me.
Speaker 6: Governor can at least call Yeah, he Governor Spamberger won't. I'm not offen no, and I think somebody has potted my phone to him. But anyway, when's the last time she called you? Well, I'm shit? Was several weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Several weeks ago. Yes, you ever heard that saying anybody? Anybody ever told you this or have you ever heard it? As it pertains to your job, to your career, they won't love you back. You ever heard that? Someone will be talking about how a man I'm working seventy eight hours a week and busting my butt and the boss doesn't seem to recognize it. And then some grizzled old veteran will step in and say, hey, man, those companies don't love you back. You communists who listened to the show, please remember that all the people you surround yourself with, all your fellow communists, your friends, family, elected representatives, doesn't matter who it is. They're only loyal to the revolution. That is their only loyalty. Maybe you have convinced yourself that you're part of the group, that you're important, that they love you, they enjoy your company. Who knows what you've convinced yourself of. If you run in Democrat circles, hardcore Democrat circles, the people you run with, they would slam a knife in your back without hesitation, without hesitation, the second you harm the revolution. I warned everybody before it happened, Two years before it happened, I told everybody Democrats were not going to let Joe Biden run again. They were going to run him out. And everybody called me a moron, told me I was crazy, a conspiracy theorist. But of course I was right. Why because I knew what the Bidens didn't know. They don't love you back. They're never going to love you back. Super Shure is going to love you did you know that you're going to love super Sure and super Sure is going to love you. When super Sure and you link up all that insurance headache you deal with, I have to renew my policy? Well what even is my policy? I don't understand it. All that stuff. Super Sure lifts it off your shoulders. One super agency will track down and take care of all your different policies and applications. Now I'll deal with one company who's there for you all year round, making sure you get the correct insurance for your business, not some blanket plan for everybody where you're over insured here and underinsured there, go to supersure dot com slash Jesse and make your life easier. It isn't that the goal always? You've got a business to run, an HR department to run, whatever it is. You're not an insurance expert. Supersure dot Com slash Jesse is where you go paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LLC, a licensed insurance agency. Also, did you see this.
Speaker 8: Tranning transgender actress Laverne Cox, who I don't know either, revealing ninety percent of her income has been lost over the last few years, blaming it on Trump's attacks on gender ideology and DEI. This Emmy Award winning actress telling The Guardian that the regime has threatened to defund any colleges and universities that promote gender ideology and dei. It appears that nobody wants to pay LaVerne's ridiculous speaking fees to push her ridiculous ideology any longer, so she.
Speaker 1: Men can't find work in this economy. It's freaking heartbreaking, Dear showgun Oracle. I have a fellow volunteer at a food pantry, most kind hearted person I've met. He had taken it upon himself to help a family in need, but he's fed up with them, And that's saying something. I could write a list of transgressions that it'd be minutes long to read, but the short story is the one hundred. The husband is in need is splitting, the wife is bedridden, and there's a sweet elderly dog that will come with a hefty vet bill being left behind. When should a person decide to cut another off? Look, it's wonderful to want to help people. I don't care whether it's homeless people, your neighbor, your family. We want to have a heart for other people. We do for people in need, but you really need to closely monitor if that person is becoming poisonous for you. You know how you can tell. I'll give you To give you a little clue. Here's something I learned after being burned many many times before. If I ever help somebody, which you and I both know I would never do, But if I actually help somebody, I feel great when I'm done. If it was a healthy thing. If it's ugly or unhealthy, I feel dirty, guilty, like crap. The second that relationship starts feeling like crap is when you need to cut bait. Sounds like Trump make me feel in this way about Israel right now, Carley, he's spicy.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you what is yours. Fighting ISLA too long and too many people have killed. And you don't have to knock down an apartment house every time you're looking for somebody, because there are a lot of people in those apartment houses, and they're not all Hasmulla that I can tell you.
Speaker 1: I think Trump and Netna, who have really gotten into some serious dust ups recently, for all the reasons we've laid out before, I think that relationship maybe a little bit on the outs, and I don't know where it goes from here. The reason I say that is this deal, this Iran deal, it's not like it's done. Apparently, it's sixty days of Iran has to do this, and then this has to happen, and this can't happen, and then this has to happen. But don't wait, we also need this to happen, and it's sixty days of things have to be done. Are Trump and netting Na? Who gonna fight the whole time? I don't know, but it's ugly.
Speaker 4: And now do you know, do you know the thing headlines we didn't get.
Speaker 1: To Somali professor? Eighty seven percent of Minnesota fraudsters are Somali because Somalis are still transitioning to American values. That's great. Why are some people mosquito magnets? Clues are emerging. I have always known that mosquitos love me because mosquitoes have excellent taste. McDonald's is serving fried apple pie again for America's two hundred and fiftieth birthday. Go you know, freedom is not free. Sexually rejected fries or flies turned to booze. It's just like guys in the army. Fune seeks fis a renewal without Save America Act. It's wild how the Senate can rally every vote it needs whenever it comes to spying on you and taking away your freedoms. But if you you ever need them to actually do something to make your country better, they're nowhere to be found. We will be back tomorrow to do it again. That's all