Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to be here on a Monday, are you. The week is just now beginning, the communist revolution continues in America, and we're gonna have such an amazing show tonight. Of course, Medal of Honor Monday is coming up an hour from now, and you probably already guessed what is gonna dominate most of the conversation when I'm not screwing off or going through emails.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's Minnesota.
Speaker 2: It's deportations and the politics of it and the reality of it and what we're up against and out of all that is coming tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Before I actually get to all your emails on the subject, which all kind of rapidly go through, and then answer so many questions about what's going on, before we reveal what's at stake and how they're I'm going to talk about you for a moment. I want you to know something. Do you have a job. Maybe you're out of work, maybe you're still in school. But let's assume right now that you have a job.
Speaker 1: Did you know that I could probably get you fired from your job. Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Not you, Chris, I could probably get you fired from your job.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're sitting there saying, no, I'm one of the best teachers in this school, Jesse.
Speaker 1: I'm a top salesman. Jesse.
Speaker 2: I've been at this job for thirty years. Jesse, my boss loved No. No, no, no, no, no, no no. You don't understand what I'm saying. I didn't say you did anything wrong. In fact, I'm saying right now you are one hundred percent innocent employable, and when I get you fired from your job, it will be one hundred percent my fault and zero percent your fault. But I could get you fired from your job. No, how, it's not even that difficult. Takes a little bit of money, a little bit of organization.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna run down to the bank. I'm gonna pull out a bunch of money. You'll call it fifty thousand dollars. It's been nice to have that just sitting in the old checking account. I'm gonna go pull fifty thousand dollars out of the bank. And here's what I'm going to do with it. I Am going to put together an organization, the Jesse Fund. Will call it now the Jesse Fund. It'll be classified as a nonprofit. Of course, No, we're not a political organization. But at the Jesse Fund, we're gonna come up with a list, an employee manual if you will do's and don't a training manual. Hey, this is what I want you to do. This is what I don't want to do. And after I come up with my list, I'm going to take my fifty thousand dollars and I'm going to go find some employees for the Jesse Fund. But this work's gonna be a little uncomfortable, a little bit dirty, So I've got to kind of scrape the bottom of the barrel. I'll find some drug addicts. I'll go find some mentally ill white women.
Speaker 1: I'll go down.
Speaker 2: To the Fifth Ward here in Houston. I know you're probably not familiar with Houston. That's the dirt ball place where you'll get shot after midnight. I'll go grab some gang members souping in and out of prison, naturally violent people. And I'm simply offering all these people, the drug addicts, the liberal white women, the gang bangers, everybody else. I'm offering them really two things. I'm offering them a purpose and I'm offering them money. Now, what I have found is twenty recruits, nice mixture of gang banger's, drug addicts, losers.
Speaker 1: And white women. Come on in, gang.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do a little training here. Sit down, Allow me to present you with the manual. It's a bunch of pages. What are we going to do. Well, let's just say your name is Bob. All right, we are going to go down to where Bob works and we're going to try to get Bob fired.
Speaker 1: Now, we don't want to break the law.
Speaker 2: No one here wants to get arrested, kicked in the face, pepper sprayed. We don't want to break the law. So we're going to research some laws. Part of that fifty thousand dollars has to go to a lawyer to see. We're gonna figure out what we're allowed to do, what we're not allowed to do. I'm not allowed within twenty feet of your workplace, So my employees will be trained at the Jesse Fund to stand nineteen feet away from where you work, nineteen feet from the entrance. We're going to bring horns and megaphones and signs and all day, every day, you and your boss. You're gonna have to hear us making a racket outside.
Speaker 1: Fire Bob, Fire Bob. Bob's a Nazi.
Speaker 3: Fire Bob.
Speaker 1: Remember, Bob hasn't done anything wrong. You haven't done anything wrong.
Speaker 2: If we don't get you fired after a day or two, well that's fine. We know who your boss is. Founded on the Internet took five seconds. It would take Jewish producer Chris five seconds to find out who your boss is. Every company has a website. We'll follow him home.
Speaker 1: We'll make sure we need.
Speaker 2: He gets out of the car at his special parking space. He has a megaphone in his face.
Speaker 1: Why haven't you fired Bob yet? You want a Nazi working for you? Fire Bob.
Speaker 2: When he goes home tonight and he snatches up his old lady, it's their anniversary. He's taking around to Red Lobster for something nice. We'll be there right about the time she's breaking open her first Cheddar Bay biscuit. We'll be walking in the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Bob hire he hires Bob. Nazi's worked for this guy.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something, wonderful, employee, how long do I have to do this? Where you work at your school at your job. How long do I have to do this before your boss starts.
Speaker 1: To think, Man, I can't have this anymore.
Speaker 2: Look, I love Bob, Bob's been here for twenty years. Bob hasn't done anything wrong. But I can't have this anymore. Now my wife is getting yelled at. It's affecting business. Customers don't want to come in, the landlord's starting to complain, the neighbors across this.
Speaker 1: Man, I think I'm gonna have to fire Bob.
Speaker 2: Now, keep in mind, you your Bob. You didn't do anything wrong, nothing, Your responsibility for this situation is zero. Zero percent of this is your fault. And yet your boss is sitting there right now thinking I've got to let him go. Chaos can be created from nothing. From nothing, you don't even need one percent. You don't even need the slightest kernel of truth for chaos to be created. Making people uncomfortable, prompting people to action can be created. All it takes is some organization, some willing participants, and some cash. It can be created from nothing. Give me fifty grand I'll have you fired in a week or two. If it's your own business. I'm a small business owner I'll have every client you have walking away from you in a month. Fifty grand, a few felons, a couple mentally illiberal white women, and a Xanax prescription is all I need right now what we are living through and what we will live through for a while. Unless, of course, the Trump administration bends the knee, then we're screwed. But if they don't, which we better hope they don't. If the Trump administration holds strong with the mass deportation of foreigners, we are going to live through a gorilla warfare action. We are living through and witnessing, as we speak, a communist revolution in the United States of America. It is caused by the higher ups in the Democrat Party, by communists, billionaires who fund the Democrat Party, by street animals. Democrats recruit and pay and organize and train. And it is not your fault. It is not my fault. It is not the fault of the Trump administration. It's not the fault of this optics and that optics, this guy, that guy, it's the no, no, no, we're not going to share blame. We're not gonna do this thing where well, I mean, we all could be better. No, no, no, no, no, no, there will be exactly zero percent of that. You are zero percent at fault here. The Communists are one hundred percent at fault here.
Speaker 1: But this is a.
Speaker 2: Communist specialty and has been a Communist specialty since they prompted the National Guard to gun down a couple dirty Communies at Kent State years ago and before that. This is what they do. They do it on purpose, They do it from nothing. They do it because they're demonic animal savages.
Speaker 1: And it is time for you.
Speaker 2: To steal yourself and be ready because this isn't even close to over. This is the beginning. We are going to discuss it. I'm going to go over your emails. I have training documents, I have dark money, dark money groups paying for it.
Speaker 1: I have it all.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Monday, as we break down the Communist revolution, the gorilla action taking place in hostile foreign city states.
Speaker 1: Why we must hold.
Speaker 4: Strong, and in fact, more than holding strong, we have to double down, triple down, because right now we are in a very very soft rebellion.
Speaker 2: That's what we're experiencing. Open rebellion, that's what's happening. So let me began because I have so many if my email inbox was full of people trying to figure out what's going on, people mad, people this, people that are okay. So I'm going to try to take this. I'm going to try to take it in order. I've decided this is the way I'm going to do this, because these questions are all themed. Meaning if you asked it, if I read it, I got twenty like this, Jesse. Is it fair to say by not acting aggressively early on, the president is allowing the rioting to get out of hand.
Speaker 1: Yes and no. Allow me to explain.
Speaker 2: What I want right now, is Donald Trump to enact the Insurrection Act because there is an insurrection going on in Minnesota. It's not just a couple street animals. It is an insurrection that is very clearly being sanctioned maybe even funded, at the highest levels of the Minnesota government. It's not each an every person from Minnesota, but the government structure in Minnesota is in a state of revolt against the United States of America. It is not a Democrat or Republican thing, or at least it should not be. To arrest and deport people who are in your country illegally. If you are trying to keep illegals in the United States of America, and in fact you're fighting the federal government when they try to deport them. That is an act of revolt, That is an act of open rebellion. This is the governor of the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 5: We have got children in Minnesota hiding in their houses, afraid to go outside. Many of us grew up reading that story of Anne Frank. Somebody's going to write that children's story about Minnesota.
Speaker 1: This is the Lieutenant governor of the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 6: Our neighbors are being disappeared ps without due process. It is just called kidnapping. Then show up and use your voice, put your body on the line, and use non violent direct action, which is one of the most important tools in our toolbox, to say I am not okay. I will not go silently into the night. I will join arms with my friends, with my neighbors, and with people who generally believe that folks should be able to afford their lives, should be treated with dignity and as human beings. Then we need to see you there.
Speaker 1: This is the police chief of Minneapolis.
Speaker 7: The greater issue is even if there is an investigation that ultimately proves that at the time of the shooting it was legally justified. I don't think that even matters at this point, because there.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even matter. Donald Trump has on his hands a situation I wouldn't wish on anybody. Nevertheless, we're going to talk about this a lot tonight. It's not what I want, what you want, or what he wants that matters. We are going to deal in reality, and the reality is Donald Trump has a state, several, but we'll focus on one right now, has a state that is an open rebellion against the United States government. The Insurrection Act is one hundred percent appropriate, and I want him to put it in there now. Now, before I get to that specific part of it, let me explain this part. I understand completely why he's not. Do you remember do you remember when we did the Rhodesia history series. I know you loved it. I'm glad you loved it. But remember when we did that. Do you remember that one operation? Probably forgot or maybe just remember the high points of it. So the Selu Scouts, they were the super elite super ninja types for Rhodesia. They had this operation. It was so audacious, so brilliant. My mind is still blown. They went undercover into another country, Mozambique. They gained access to the communist rebel base to be communists drove directly onto the parade ground, essentially the central ground of the base where all the communists were gathered. At which point in time, in their armored cars, they opened fire and mowed down like a thousand communists, turned around and bolted from the base without losing a single man. Militarily one of the most brilliant things I have ever read about in my life.
Speaker 1: I've listened to people talk about it. Who were there. My jaw drops drops.
Speaker 2: Militarily, brilliant, politically, a complete disaster when Rhodesia did it. At that time, they had one ally left on the world stage South Africa. Everyone else had abandoned them, US President Jimmy Carter, everybody had abandoned them. One ally left and that ally was getting real shaky. Based off that military operation that was so successful. South Africa said, you know what.
Speaker 1: We're out. You're on your own.
Speaker 2: There is a truth in life that I think guys will probably struggle with this more than ladies will.
Speaker 1: I know I do. I don't want to put words in your mouth. I know I do.
Speaker 2: In all military campaigns, there is a political aspect to it. There is a political aspect at all times. It's not just swords and shields and guns and cannons, and there is a political aspect to every military campaign.
Speaker 1: I'll continue this thinking in a moment.
Speaker 2: Hey, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, fantastic Monday. Member, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kelly's Show only about thirty minutes away from Medal of Honor Monday, which is always a real good time. Back to the first of the emails about Minnesota and ice and deportations, and this is gonna it's gonna take a long time to chop through all this, the organization and everything else. Guy asked, is it fair to say he's not acting aggressively enough talking about Trump? And I said, I want the Insurrection Act now, which I will explain in a moment. But why don't we have it yet? Trump puts out a social media post today. This is a couple hours ago. Hey, I just got off the phone with Tim Walls. I think we kind of agree on some things. And everyone's rolling their eyes. I know, he's caving. He's caving, and I don't know what he's going to do and what he's not gonna do. I'm not saying anything, but I'm gonna read something for you. I want to give credit to Chris Brunette, who I don't know, but he's a journalist. He dug up the information I did not, so I want to make sure he gets credit. He did a search online.
Speaker 1: And did you know this?
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to do this. I'm sure Chris and Corey do. You can search online for what people are searching. You can actually go look at what people are looking up last night? There were how.
Speaker 1: Many playoff games?
Speaker 2: Corey?
Speaker 1: How many playoff games were yesterday in the NFL? The two? There were two?
Speaker 2: All right, there were two NFL playoff games yesterday. Sorry to be a nerd. I used to watch the NFL all the time. They went all Black Lives Matter. I don't watch anymore. I don't even know who won. I don't even know who's playing. There were two NFL games yesterday. Okay, this Chris Brunette, he looked up last night. What's the interest level for the country? What are people looking up right now? Do you know what the ice interest the terms like Minnesota Ice.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the interest level was last night on the internet?
Speaker 2: This is out of one hundred, right out of one hundred, less than twenty seventeen eighteen. Do you know what the interest was for Seahawks? Apparently they won. I'm assuming they won yesterday, but it's one of the football teams. I remember that one hundred, one hundred. I know, it's frustrating. Just staying with me. We are experiencing open rebellion in our country, a communist revolution in our country.
Speaker 1: You know this.
Speaker 2: That's why you're listening right now. We understand you and I do that. The stakes are everything. It'll determine what kind of a country we are for the next hundred years, two hundred years if God allows us to live that long. The stakes are everything. And five times as many people in our country we're looking up the NFL playoffs as the open rebellion happening inside of our borders. That that's staggering, isn't it. That's uh sobering, isn't it sobering? Now? Why do I bring that up right now? There is a huge propaganda war going on. As we've discussed before, COVID was in every way the largest propaganda campaign in the history of mankind. When you look at the breadth of it, every country, every industry, it seemed like it wasn't but it seemed like every freaking doctor, every actor, everybody was all there and get your shot, catch your shot, and a mask on, get your shots.
Speaker 1: That it was all crap. It was all lies.
Speaker 2: The largest propaganda campaign in human history, and you just lived through it five years ago.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you something.
Speaker 2: For the communists who want to destroy, eventually conquer, that's what we're talking about. For the communists who want to conquer Western civilization, what do you think is more important to them in their revolution? COVID or the mass importation of foreigners. The mass importation of foreigners is everything to the people who are busy destroying Western civilization without it. Look, pick your European country right now that you and I love to mock Germany, France, UK, Pick your European country. If you were to just snap your fingers and get every foreigner gone, immediately boom, those countries are immediately back to what you want them to be and what I want them to be without foreigners. The communist revolution in Western civilization collapses immediately overnight. It's gone, does not exist anymore. These foreigners are everything. Therefore, because of the importance of the foreigners, we are just in the beginning of the largest propaganda campaign in human history. It will end up dwarfing COVID, if you can believe it or not, and it'll go on longer than the COVID propaganda went. Believe it or not. That's how important it is. It is a guarantee. Unless he weakens, unless he backs off, Donald Trump's next three years will have to exist under the largest propaganda campaign ever in the history of mankind. The propaganda campaign designed for who. They're not gonna get you. They're not gonna get you. Who's the design for. Let me pull up this chart again. I know you can't see it. It's the radio. Let me pull up this chart again five times as many people last night we're looking up the Seattle Seahawks as we're looking up the ice Minnesota, massy Port Patians five times. Those people, those are the ones the propaganda campaign is aimed at you. And I may not like being in a propaganda campaign, but as we discussed last week, we are in one the Trump administration. I believe they have to enact the Insurrection Act now. They should have put it in last week. I'll get to that, Like I said, I keep saying I'll get to that, and I will. But why has he not? Because he either he himself or he has people around him who are telling him. And they may be right about this that we're not losing this propaganda campaign yet. But United States Marines start walking the streets of Minneapolis, and all that entails we might start losing that propaganda campaign. And if we start losing that propaganda campaign, then that probably it almost undoubtedly means we have huge midterm losses, which means that Trump administration is handicapped in a lot of significant ways. For the last two years. They're thinking about things in those terms. How do we handle this, How do we continue with the deportations? How do we keep pushing forward without weakening, without giving the other side fuel? And they are trying, they are trying to put out the right messaging.
Speaker 1: Here was Caroline.
Speaker 3: More than eighty percent of Americans favor deporting illegal aliens convicted of violent crimes. A country unable to deport criminals who enter it illegally is no country at all.
Speaker 2: You can tell she didn't walk in and just say that off the cuff, Not that she's not sharp enough to do so, She's very sharp. You can tell they got together in a room. Can't you tell? They got to get in a room and they hammered out talking points. Hey, what's the messaging going to be?
Speaker 3: Within eighty percent of Americans favored deporting illegal aliens convicted of violent crimes, a country unable to deport criminals who enter it illegally is no country at all.
Speaker 1: What's the messaging going to be?
Speaker 3: If Governor Waltz and Mayor Fry implement these common sense, cooperative measures, CBP will no longer be needed to support ICE on the ground in Minnesota. ICE in local law enforcement will peacefully work together as they are effectively doing and so many other states and jurisdictions to remove violent criminals from American neighborhoods across the country. More for, you have elected Democrat officials across the country who are encouraging left wing agitators and crazy people to go out and unlawfully obstruct lawful immigration enforcement. Again, these brave men and women of ICE and Border Patrol in the federal enforcement are just trying to do their jobs to enforce our nation's immigration laws. More, the open Borders agenda of Kamala Harris, Tim Walls and the Democrats was already on the ballot on November fifth, twenty twenty four, and it was resoundingly rejected. President Trump will never back down from his promise to deport violent, criminal legal aliens and make America safe again, and he welcomes all cooperation in that effort.
Speaker 2: They don't want to do the Insurrection Act because they're worried about the optics.
Speaker 1: That's why. Now, why should they do it? I'll talk about that next.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Monday, ten minutes away from Metal of Honor Monday. So I'll get to the other emails and what's happening right now. But why do I want the Insurrection Act now? Ugly as it may be, much as the optics may not be good, Well, pause for a moment. I want to make sure he gets credit. His name is Cam Higbee. I do not know Cam. Obviously we we know a lot of the same people, but I do not know him. Not gonna act like we're friends. He's an investigative journalist, one of these street types. He has to wear a helmet because he's always involved in these communist street street protests. Always dude that has to wear body armor. It's very dangerous for him out there to deal with the street animals. He did some digging and some infiltrating. You know what I'm holding in my answer?
Speaker 1: You hear that.
Speaker 5: You hear that.
Speaker 1: Remember when I brought up in the beginning of the.
Speaker 2: Show when I said I could get you fired, and I said I was going to bring a bunch of animals in and I was going to give them a manual. Well, Cam Higbee infiltrated these communist protests, these communist riots in Minnesota, the groups behind them. What you're listening to, it's the manual. Would you like to hear some headlines. Mobile patrol, working teams of two. If you don't have a buddy with you and see an abductor, you have options, Stationary patrol telling people how to survey ice. They're talking about bringing battery packs, a full tank of gas. Make sure you have quote, extra whistles, a megaphone, protest signs. This is I'm reading from a manual that looks like it could come from Merrill Lynch for new employees. That's how professional. In detail, this is make sure you bring phone chargers, wired earbruds, pepper spray, notebook and pen, food and water. Things not to bring. They talk about foot patrol. What you do there? Oh, look at this, I'm looking at a chart. What is this chart? It's titled patrol Decision Tree. We're talking about the exact the order of business ICE uses to track people down and what they want the communist street protesters to do, to film everything, to disrupt everything. I'm looking at the follow up things at risk levels and considerations. This is as professional as you could possibly imagine. What we are in the middle of in this country, and it is way beyond Minnesota is an organized communist rebellion. The reason I want and I'm not ripping on him because I get why he's not doing it. The reason I want the Insurrection Act in Minnesota smashing this thing into a fine powder right now is the Communists are gearing up to do this nation wide and they're learning what they can and cannot do. And right now, let me tell you some lessons they've learned. Hey, if we get one of our street animals capped. The media is going to make them look really bad. Here's the headline for you, headline Tom Holman or Trump announces he's sending Tom Homan to Minnesota amid protests. Do you know what's going on there? What's going on there? Why would you announce that? Well, here's why Donald Trump believes he has to make changes. Christy Noam has been very vocal out there. She said a couple of dumb things in response to the latest shoot But no matter what, in response to all this stuff, the Trump administration is already making changes. Trump announces today on social media. Hey had a great call with Tim Walls. Trump announces today we're sending Tom Holman to take care of things.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is.
Speaker 2: That's your favorite football team firing the head coach. That's what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna keep him on as a consultant.
Speaker 2: That's your favorite football team, firing the head coach. All being done in response to communist activities on the streets of Minnesota, the communist revolution in this country. They are finding some success. I am not telling you they are winning. I'm not telling you they're winning the propaganda war. I'm not saying that at all. But they are finding some success. This has to be stamped out now early if it is not every success they have. And remember when they have a death, when someone dies, they consider that a success. These are soulless demons, These are anti humans. They don't care about what one of their fellow street animals dying. When they have somebody who dies at the hands of ice or border patrol or anybody, that for them counts as a huge success because they know our disgusting media will carry it forward as a huge propaganda thing.
Speaker 1: Making them sympathetic.
Speaker 2: Every time one of these communists dies in the streets, they consider it a win. We just had another guy die. That's number two in Minneapolis. Boom head coach fired new head coach in.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: The communists they don't feel like they're losing. I'm not saying they're winning, but they don't feel like they're losing. It's unbelievably important for the future of the country. Forget the Trump presidency or Minnesota or the next three years. For the future of America, it's really, really, really important that this stops now, whatever ugliness it may take. Now, and I'll get to the other ones after we do Medal of Honor Monday and stuff like that. I understand you might be saying, I don't like this, that's ugly, I don't like this, I don't like that. Let me tell you something I'd be worried if you did. There are a million times in life, because life is not a Disney movie. There are a million times in life when the only choices you have in front of you are.
Speaker 1: Crappy and crappier. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: We love the comic book version of life, but that's not how we live. We're in the middle of a communist revolution. Options going forward will not be nice, They will not be pretty. We're gonna pause on this. We'll do Meddle of Honor Monday. We'll come back to it next