Speaker 1: Trevor was the winner of that, So congratulations to Trevor. All Right, Smojoe in the Morning Show had a fantastic weekend. We had the whole family in town and it was incredible. Joe and I golfed in a golf tournament. We do this thing every year. I couldn't do it last year because of I hurt my shoulder, so I was out. So it was back to doing it and it was just father and son on Father's Day weekend.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: The other two boys are spectacular about me doing it. Luke's actually a good sport because I think Luke knows that, you know, he would probably be a better choice to golf because he's better. He's a better golfer than Joe. But with that said, Joe did great, We did great. Jacob could care less, like I'm ja was just there for the martini. I loved that photo on Instagram. Jacob was drinking some martinis and stuff. He is his mom's son because they both share the same cocktail choice. So one of the cool things that did happen over the weekend. For those that don't know this, Joe is getting married in December. He and Alyssa have a wedding that's going to be in Tampa, and Joe did something really cool over the weekend.
Speaker 2: He asked his brothers to be.
Speaker 1: Quote unquote his best man, his best man in his wedding or best men, so to speak, because they're going to have a dual role of doing it. So he pulled them both aside and said, listen, you know, I'm not choosing Jed or I'm not choosing Grant his best buddies. I want to choose the people that are truly my two best friends that I've had in my life, and that is you two guys. And Jacob goes, no, you got to pick one.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: Jacob said, he goes, you can't have dual best men, Like, there's obvious one that has to be chose, and you have to choose me because i am the closest to your age and I'm the one that's known you longer than Luke Hasluke, you know, came around ten years after you know, when Joe was ten years old.
Speaker 2: These are facts. So so he was like going back.
Speaker 1: And forth, and it brought up an interesting thing of like, when you have a maid of honor, can you have two maids?
Speaker 2: Of honor or, he did you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had both my.
Speaker 1: Sisters, okay, because I had two best men too, Yeah, both my brothers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 4: And honestly, I don't think that one of them would have wanted it over the other because they both got to plan everything together, and I think it was really helpful that they had each other to do that.
Speaker 2: You know, there's no like pole position, there's not one that's greater than the other.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess if no, but I guess if one is married, you'd say like Matrod of Honor. But neither of my sisters were married at the time.
Speaker 2: So Joe, Joe was like, I want to make everybody happy. He's like me. He's like his dad. He likes to, like, you know, make everybody feel good.
Speaker 1: Jacob is competitive like Kevin, where Jacob's like, no, you got to like choose.
Speaker 2: I want to know what's going on? So how do I break up responsibilities?
Speaker 1: If it's well, that's the other thing too, They're going to Vegas for a bachelor.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I'm young to absolutely wait, you think that Luke would be too young to be the best soul.
Speaker 2: Best man, like I feel?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he can legally do everything, but just like the thought that goes into it and everything you have to have to a tee, I feel like he needs.
Speaker 2: Jacob, I don't. I bet you.
Speaker 4: They're not going to plan hardly anything. They're just going to go to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't necessarily think that they are going to be the ones planning the Vegas thing. I think Jed's got that. Really yeah, I think the producers. So they're planning this whole thing. And this was actually the interesting thing is they're talking about like, yeah, you know, we got the bachelor party and all this stuff. And then they asked their mom. They asked Chelse. They're like, uh in, Dad's coming, right, and she goes, no, Dad does not want to go. Dad thinks that it's it's something that he should not be at because I talked about it on our show. I don't think that a dad should be at the Bachelor party because I think that this is their last hurrah.
Speaker 2: And I have a great.
Speaker 1: Relationship with Joe, and I don't think Joe's a guy that's going to go to a strip club. Like I really don't think that that's him. He's just not into it. But there may be a hooker, you know, or two I mean, and I don't want to be part of that whole thing. But the two boys, the two boys are very upset because they both know budgetary wise, if Dad was there, it would be I got this, I got that.
Speaker 5: What about like going but not partaking and everything? Like maybe you take them out to dinner one night, but then they go do their thing later.
Speaker 2: I'd rather buy them a visa gift card.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, you really don't want to go. You don't feel like you're gonna fillmo.
Speaker 1: No. I love Vegas, don't get me wrong. And I love my sons, and I want to do a trip to Vegas, like I did a trip with Joe on his twenty first birthday. I still owed Luke one of those trips, so I owe him a twenty first birthday trip because we talked about this. Jacob, we did a trip to Universal Studios and went to, you know, do the Halloween horror nights. And I think that that was probably more fitting for him because he's like, I'm interested. The only reason I would want to go to Vegas is to see the look on Jacob's face in Vegas. I think, no, maybe not I don't think he has. I could be wrong. Jacob is not a like. For those that don't know my son Jacob, you would love him. Jacob is not one for people throwing away money on gambling or people like getting misogynistically.
Speaker 2: Women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jake's not hanging out at cabanas, so he's not a cabana kind of guy.
Speaker 2: How do he asks him? He just like throw it out.
Speaker 1: There or do he do? You know what's funny? I think they went to the dispensary together. I think they all went to the Whenever my kids come in from out of town, they all got to hit a dispensary because the prices of you know, there's no weed in Florida where Joe's at, it's really medical. And in Chicago they tax the crap out of it. If you've ever gone to Illinois, they're bad with taxes.
Speaker 2: But Sierra, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 4: High, Good morning everyone, How are you good?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: A few years ago, I was the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding and her fiance ended up adding a second best man, and so she felt the need to add a second maid of honor. Which in very great helping out. However, she tried taking over everything that I had already planned, like where the party was going to be, just all sorts of plane that I had already done. And so it did not end up so great. And so I'm still friends with her, but she's no longer friends in the picture.
Speaker 2: Wow, so it could backfire to have the it did actually in this situation. Wow.
Speaker 1: I have and I would love to hear more stories like you. I have heard a lot of that where there were bridesmaids, they get a little carried away, like like I remember at one of another friend's wedding where the bridesmaids, the one of the bridesmaids tried to overtake the maid of honor by up in her one up in her.
Speaker 4: On the movie Yes, literally exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: And it becomes like, Yeah, I'm getting married this October, and my sister is my maid of honor, and I have another sister who is helping out. She's one of my native honor. I'm sorry when my thank you, and they they have been a happing helping each other tremendously. It has been amazing having them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're going and picking this thing out. Like in Shannon's case, she had her two sisters. What would have happened if Shannon, you would have chosen like a friend over your sisters with your sister, Yeah, absolutely, I think you have to choose family over friends.
Speaker 2: What's up, Maddie? How you doing good? How are you good? What's going on?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 7: Originally when my sister got engaged, she was not going to have could I have another sister if there's three of us, She wasn't going to have any family member be the maid of honor whatever. She was going to have a peep bridesmaid. Well, she surprised us and had it's just the two of us. Now we're going to be a maid of honor and.
Speaker 8: Matron of honor.
Speaker 1: Oh so what's the difference between a maid of honor and a matron of honor?
Speaker 7: A matron of honor is married.
Speaker 2: Okay, so okay, so just the name. So you're both majors.
Speaker 1: You're both but there's not like a second It's not like vice president like if the president cannot hold his duty, you now all of a sudden get pushed up into that role or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: No, we're both dividing all the plans equally. We just planned her batte.
Speaker 2: Trip and it went where you going, where'd you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: We went to Forestville and Mission again.
Speaker 4: Where's that.
Speaker 7: It's a very very small town in the thumb. She just found an airbnb and liked it.
Speaker 1: So it's not like it's like known for wild parties and things like that, okay, because I know a lot of women or a lot of girls will go to Traverse City as one of their places and they'll do like the wine stuff. I think if I were if I were a girl, if I were a girl, I would actually choose the Nashville thing. After going to Nashville just recently, that place is meant for bachelorette parties.
Speaker 2: I told the boys this too. I said, you guys should go.
Speaker 1: To Nashville instead of going to Vegas because it's easier to get to from Tampa for the guys and then for all the Detroit guys, it's easier to get to. Yeah, Nashville sounds and there's a lot of women that are there, a lot of girls that are there with bachelorette parties. Where Vegas I think is too I don't know, it's it's it's too commercial and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that it's been done.
Speaker 4: It's not the same either, Like, you don't get free drinks when you're gambling really anymore? Remember that cav We had to play play play play play Ye are you gambling? Yeah you don't. They don't just come around anymore.
Speaker 1: You do get free drinks if dad comes, well, yeah he ain't coming. What's going on, Kim?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: What's up my young My youngest son is kind of bougie, but he picked a buddy over his two brothers to be his best man.
Speaker 2: Oh boo, that bastard. As mom, were you upset.
Speaker 3: A little bit initially? But then I kind of figured it out and it was fine. You know, today's standards for what you have to do for weddings is so outrageous, and I don't think my youngest son thought that his brothers could step up to the all the planning and all the.
Speaker 2: Suff that will choose the rich friend. It's always better to choose the rich friend.
Speaker 4: To me, though, I feel like you choose your maid of honor and your best man not based on what they can do in terms of helping you, but like your relationship, how close you are? Do you know what I mean? I think people are making the wrong decision when they're choosing it because like, oh, this guy has loads of money, He's going to plan a great Bachelor. I kind of hate that. I really hate that.
Speaker 1: Brian Lash would be my best manifest right now, Ryan Lash all the way? What's up or Jeff Zachua? Both those guys got expendable income. Jeff, I choose you over Ryan because I've known you longer. But what's up, Jason?
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 8: I had three best men. One was my brother and two were my best friends. I had one do the speech, one signed a paper, and one give the ring.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's like a lot to sign.
Speaker 1: So Jacob and Luke were talking about the speech and Jacob goes, I'm going to go first before frat boy goes he says, I'll love frat boy, finish it out. It is gonna you know what it is going to be like, It's like Owen Wilson and it's been small. Brittany, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning Mojo. So I just had an idea to accommodate both of the brothers. Why don't you do a junior groomsman because my dad's getting married this year and so comdate me and my daughter. My soon to be set mom asked my daughter to be a junior bridesmaid. Okay, and I also want to just say it is my birthday, mo, John thirty two, have the best birthday.
Speaker 2: I appreciate. Thank you guys so much. We love you to love you too.
Speaker 1: By the way, now, if we did if they said Luke you're the junior groomsman, Lug would be like, go after yourself. That ain't happening.
Speaker 9: I can't wait to