Speaker 1: It's the second date update module in the morning.
Speaker 2: Why are you not getting a callback after you went on a date? We're going to find out right now. Laura went on a date. First off, how did you guys meet Laura? Hey, Laura, Laura?
Speaker 3: Did I lose you? Laura? Please tell me I didn't lose you, Laura. I've never heard you sound like that, Laura. Laura. Does she look like she's there a Zach?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Laura, did you meet yourself here? Pick up and see if Laura is there, and if not, we may be in trouble. Maybe she got cold feet and didn't want to go on the air with us. We've had that happen to us a couple of times. We do have Will, who went on a date with Laura on with us. Will are you there?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: What's up? Yeah? I'm here?
Speaker 3: Hey? Will?
Speaker 2: She got scared, which makes me even more fearful of what happened on the date. What did you guys do on your date?
Speaker 4: Yeah, went to a bar. We uh, had a couple of drinks, talked a little bit. We went back to my place and that was the extent of it.
Speaker 3: Did anything happen when you went to your place?
Speaker 4: Uh, honestly, not what I was expecting. But she's back.
Speaker 3: She's back, She's back. Hold on a second here, all right, Laura, Yes, Hi.
Speaker 1: Laura.
Speaker 5: You couldn't hear me.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So it wasn't that you were getting scared. So Laura, Laura said, how to Will? Hi?
Speaker 6: Will?
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 4: Okay? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm great?
Speaker 2: So Will was explaining to us how you guys went back to his place, and then Will kind of said that things kind of stopped right there. And I want to ask you what happened? What, Laura, what do what do you remember happening that night?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: We had a great time.
Speaker 5: You went on a date and we came back to his place and just you know, ho hung out a little bit, had a little bit of kissing, and that was it and we had a great time. And then I don't hear from him anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know why? So Will? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Why did things end with you not calling her back? And also what happened when you were at your place that that caused for you not to call her back?
Speaker 4: It wasn't anything that happened. It was like, what didn't happen? She was being very forward. Before the date, she was like sexting me basically, so I just kind of expected something else was going to happen. I mean she was asking me like very explicit questions. She was like, do you like full bush? Do you want to show?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 3: Came out on nowhere?
Speaker 2: So that so you guys, so so Laura, you were talking to him about your grooming and talking to.
Speaker 5: Him very dramatic. He's exaggerating that. First of all, No, I mean I am a little maybe a little flirty or on text for sure, I'm kind of shy in person, but I don't he's being He's exaggerating.
Speaker 3: So I mean exaggerating that. Yeah, explain the exaggeration part.
Speaker 5: I I mean maybe I just you know, like I said, I'm a little flirty on text. By he's acting like I'm I'm like so forward and crazy. That's not the case.
Speaker 2: So you were sexty in a little bit, but then when you went back, uh to you Will some.
Speaker 7: Thinger flirting though, because I feel like we're getting two different versions of the story.
Speaker 5: Right to me, it's flirting to me, what did.
Speaker 3: You and Will?
Speaker 2: Why do you think you don't have to get into anything? But why besides her talking about how she grooms herself, was she talking about what she wanted you guys to do with each other?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, were you?
Speaker 1: Laura?
Speaker 4: I need I need to know these things because of what I've got planned. I mean, like, I think nothing's going to happen when someone says something like that, Laura, that's what you.
Speaker 5: Said, I may have I'll have to go back and look at exactly what was said.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, all right, So so that happens before you guys go back and then well, I'm assuming nothing happened, and you're now disappointed over the fact that nothing happened.
Speaker 4: I mean, nothing happened other than just making out a little bit, and like that's fine, that would have been fine. But like when you're I don't know that like just a little bit of a tease. I'm just not interested in like being kind of jerked around like that.
Speaker 3: That's the reason it was the first date.
Speaker 6: Did you did you try to say things further and she denied you or no?
Speaker 7: No, no, Wait to take the lead because of the.
Speaker 4: Time, I mean, when she's yeah, when she's sending me texts like that, I figure she's got a plan. So I'm gonna let her execute that plan.
Speaker 2: Okay, So why don't you why don't you ask her for another date and then maybe that becomes the next thing that you guys end up doing, or maybe it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Why don't you at least explore.
Speaker 4: No? I mean, because, like I said, it's kind of kind of felt like being jerked around and I'm just not into that, not into like tease, like, so I just was like, cut my losses. I'm not that into it.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking to yourself, Hey, everything seemed like we were going to, you know, be having sex with each other. It didn't happen on the first date. I'm not going to give it a second date. I'm not even gonna give her another chance to get a second date.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it just didn't seem worth it. It felt like a weird, weird way to start things off.
Speaker 2: So Okay, so I'm going to ask the listeners, and I'm going to ask everybody around the room.
Speaker 3: Here, we'll go around the room and ask your thoughts a four to four Ojoe Live.
Speaker 2: If she's sending text messages that lead to him believing that they are going to have sex, they don't have it on the first date. Do you think that he is in the wrong for not wanting another date and giving another chance. I think he is. I think I would at least give it another date. Especially did you enjoy her, like being with her and hanging out with her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was fine. I mean I was not like bowled over. It was fine. There was nothing, you know.
Speaker 7: I feel like your answer would be very different if the end of the date went differently, Like to me, it's coming across as and yes, did she lead you on a little bit? Yeah, I think we could all acknowledge that. But it comes across to me that you only wanted one thing, and because you didn't get it, you're like, I'm kicking my ball and I'm going home.
Speaker 3: I don't want anything to do with her anymore.
Speaker 4: No. No, if she had said nothing, I would have been like, she's a cool girl, and we made out a little bit and maybe I'll check out what a second date would be like. But again, it like it's a I think it's I actually think it's like weird.
Speaker 1: But you like you.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying is you liked her enough, though to want something to happen, and you're disappointed that it didn't.
Speaker 4: I'm again, I'm not really disappointed that it didn't. I could live with it either way. I think it's a weird thing to send such forward text messages and then show up and act totally different. It was the technolages. Okay, what a lot, They're a lot.
Speaker 3: Vicky comment from you?
Speaker 4: What do you think Will's got to go?
Speaker 3: Sorry, dude, you got to go?
Speaker 1: That's like red flag behavior.
Speaker 3: Actually, because he's from Well, I think he was expecting to just have like a hook up.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was ever expecting more based on.
Speaker 4: The text.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, though, Laura, because obviously you think that Will's in the wrong. Was Laura at all in the wrong and being too forward in her texting?
Speaker 1: I that I wouldn't know. It just depends on the person.
Speaker 3: Some people are like that, some people aren't.
Speaker 7: I think too forward is the wrong phrase. But misleading is probably a great word, you know.
Speaker 4: Yep, that could be.
Speaker 8: But also, nobody should expect anything one way or the other.
Speaker 6: And if you're communicating that something's gonna happen. Though, Like, I think the only reason we're kind of viewing it from this way of misleading is.
Speaker 3: Because it's sexually related. If it was.
Speaker 6: Anything else that she put forth an expectation for and didn't follow through, I think we'd be having a different conversation. He wants what was promised, I guess, and because it wasn't promised, he's kind of like, all right, well, you know, maybe this is a sign of how she operates. Is this just a tale of who she is where she says something is going to happen and it doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: I would have given her a second.
Speaker 2: Date, but I just assume that there's always flirtation, like she's texting to him, But I would not assume that I'm getting, you know, anything at that moment past that I would say if I'm into her, I'm asking for another date obviously, But they have Bush talk. They did talk Bush what's going on? Jennifer?
Speaker 8: Hello, Hi there, I first time, long time.
Speaker 5: The flo.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I just wanted to make a little comment here. You know, there's a problem with I think expecting to get laid on a first date, and a lot of men seem to, you know, think that this is where things are at these days. So what she sent some flirty text messages, that doesn't mean she has to have sex with him. That night. Having sex with someone is like kind of an intimate thing, and you know what, she could be flirty. A lot of people are flirty. Men are flirty, women are flirty, But that doesn't mean that someone has to you know, put out on the first date like and I.
Speaker 2: Think that is and that she obviously was affectionate with him. They cast and did what other stuff. But you're right, I think there there is a little bit of an expectation that he has or thinking.
Speaker 3: That he wanted.
Speaker 6: His expectation didn't just come out of the blue, and we don't have the text message in front of us, or it's hard for us to decide exactly what was said and what he should have expected. But if we're taking what he's saying at phase value as the truth, then she communicated in such a way where he felt that she was ready to go there, and when he showed up, he was expecting her to go there and she didn't go.
Speaker 2: But but maybe he should have expected that. Maybe her thing was she was just gonna get kiss him and do all that stuff, and maybe he's got to go. Maybe there's a to be continued, and maybe episode number two is when they end up doing that. But he doesn't want an episode number two. He wants this to be a one night and that's it. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hunter?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hunter? What's going on?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: I was more excitement than Will got from Laura. What's up?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's to play in the wrong.
Speaker 4: I really don't. I think he was set up for it.
Speaker 1: How could you?
Speaker 5: How can you really haven't been wrong?
Speaker 1: You think about it this way. If my girl tells me, hey, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna make you some nice chicken cutlets to get Oh, I got Chef Boy r D and McNuggets?
Speaker 1: How about be bad?
Speaker 4: That's not what I was told there was.
Speaker 1: Where's the plan going?
Speaker 2: So this man was expecting that he was going to get himself chick chicken cutlets and instead he got a can of Chef Boy r D.
Speaker 4: You're saying that's what we're working with here, are we?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well? I don't know, Hunter.
Speaker 2: Do you get laid the first time all the time that you're out because you sound like a guy that is away with your words?
Speaker 1: No, No, I really don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, I do that.
Speaker 4: I mean, if I get it? Hey, we're hell, aren't we?
Speaker 3: Okay? I kind of like, what's up, Joe?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Are you guys doing? What'd you want to say?
Speaker 4: Joe? I, I just have a quick little snippet for you guys.
Speaker 1: But I'm pretty sure here's what happened.
Speaker 4: This girl texted her.
Speaker 2: Texted him a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 4: They got into it and the text he went out.
Speaker 1: He didn't perform and didn't close the deal, and now he's upset about it.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounded to me like he wasn't able to perform, so he didn't get to even do a performance.
Speaker 4: I wasn't interested in performing. I'm all set. It wasn't about that. It was about the text that came in before. It's weird to me once again, I will say I'm not interested in having sex with this girl.
Speaker 3: I wasn't then.
Speaker 4: I think it's weird that she was so forward in her text messages and then a completely different person when we actually met. That's the issue here.
Speaker 5: No, I like his perspective, because how could it be all my fault? Maybe I didn't like how you were handling things.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: Okay, but you're the one wondering why you've been ghosted, so you're obviously the one who hasn't let it go.
Speaker 5: Right, because why would why I never promised anything. I never promised anything on the first date, So for you to expect that, I mean, maybe I'm not.
Speaker 4: In So then before a first date, why would you send me such messages? I mean if people saw them, I think they'd have a different story.
Speaker 5: Well you have, you have to earn the other side of me, so just you get there.
Speaker 3: That's unfortunate for you.
Speaker 4: So far as to go on the radio. You're the one who felt, oh, I gotta go on the radio to figure this out. Well and I and I'm glad.
Speaker 5: I did because now I see who you are.
Speaker 3: So I'm glad I did. Jeff, what's up?
Speaker 1: So I got I gotta defend my boy? Will? Like so I know, like the thing it's gotta it's got to drop. I think it's the personality change. That's what I see. Is weird. Like so like you're expecting the vibe that's in the text, you get a completely different persons like a team moo switch.
Speaker 2: But by the way, shout out to our callers and Lydia and these these are the best second date update callers we've had in a while.
Speaker 3: Give it a nice round of applause, But it sounds excellent.
Speaker 2: The team reference to Chef Boy r D reference, those are unbelievable. But I, after hearing Laura and Will go back and forth, I think you guys both got the answer that you're looking for. And I think, honestly, Laura, I think you've got to be walking away from this happy that you got your answer because now you can just move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm happy about that.
Speaker 4: I'm happy.
Speaker 3: All right, Thanks guys, we appreciate it. By Will, I appreciate you, guys,