Speaker 1: Jordan the mornings Dirty on the thirty, we'll get our first dirty in of the morning, five or six fifty five's coming up here in just a little bit.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Shan Well.
Speaker 3: Cristiano Ronaldo is officially a married man. The soccer superstar finally married his longtime partner, the gorgeous Georgina Rodriguez in a private civil ceremony in Portugal. Only their five kids were there in attendance. But yeah, they have five kids. They've been together since twenty seventeen, got engaged a year ago. She once joked in an interview that I watched She's like, I've waited so long for a proposal. I mean, it's like the least he could offer me at this point after five kids. But I mean he's always been very vocal about her being the one and the woman of his life.
Speaker 2: So they finally made it official.
Speaker 1: By the way, sad news in soccer. Lionel is what was it? MESSI MESSI Lionel. I always say it sounds like Lionel Richie.
Speaker 2: He his dad just died, so he had so he stepped.
Speaker 1: Away for a period because of his dad died, And I guess it was kind of tough, but his dad got to see the World Cup, which was nice ringing.
Speaker 3: NFL MVP Matthew Stafford and his wife, the lovely Kelly are facing over half a million dollars in tax stet just before the football season kicks off. The Staffords have been hit with a state tax lean totaling five hundred and thirty four on four and fifty three dollars and sixty seven cents by the California Franchise Tax Board for the twenty four taxple year.
Speaker 2: That is a lot of money.
Speaker 3: The lean attaches to property and property rights that they currently own, and it's still active as up this morning, so I gotta get on that.
Speaker 2: In May, he signed a one year, fifty five million yea.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Just right right the chat. I think they'll be fine. Get this off page six. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And lastly, a Clerkston, Michigan man arrested at allegedly got busted beating at the twelve Olk Small and NOVAA. You always have to say allegedly, but like a lot of people were there and saw this happening. Twenty five year old Dylan Scotton is now facing felony charges of indecent exposure by a sexually delinquent person.
Speaker 2: According to the Nova police.
Speaker 3: Witnesses say, this guy, he wasn't even trying to hide it. He went right into like the common area, like the middle of the mall, not the food Okay, that main area of the mall where I do that health and wellness venture, sayday, This was eight o'clock Saturday nights. A lot of people went to get mall security after they saw him doing.
Speaker 2: What he was.
Speaker 3: Doing was.
Speaker 2: Very airport. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ran When security went after him, they caught up with them in the parking lots.
Speaker 1: Mall cops running after the guy with his fans down.
Speaker 3: He was arraigned and given a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars pond.
Speaker 1: Wait a second two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bond for.
Speaker 3: Exposure and indecent exposure by a sexually delinquent person.
Speaker 2: So there has to be a little bit more to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, that's my mall as a record, for sure, that's my mall. And when I say that, I don't mean to go masturbate in.
Speaker 2: But I say that's the where I go to the.
Speaker 1: Apple store and do quick pickups at like nordse Terms and stuff. Crazy could have passed by the way. You know what, I wonder if he got stopped on his way out getting arrested by the Kiosk guy. They're the worst, those Kiosk people at that mall and Crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, miss anything from today, You can always re listen on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app Mojo in the Morning
Speaker 1: Dot com Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty