Speaker 1: Well, Jordan, the morning's dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: Hight, Shannon's going to do the dirty on the thirty for us right now? What's going on, Shannon? Well.
Speaker 3: A whole bunch of former NFL players, including Drew Brees, Larry Fitzgerald, Adam Vanieri, were inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame over the weekend. But it's Adam Vanitieri who's still trending this morning. Twenty four seasons in the NFL, only the third kicker to get inducted into the Hall of Fame. I was a beast, won four Super Bowls during his career, and he was very heartfelt in his acceptance speech. Excuse me, but he also was a roasting everybody.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Bill couldn't make it here today, Bill Belichick, there's a lot going on at UNC right now. He may be on a recruiting trip right now, looking for the next Lawrence Taylor. I thought it was because training camp had already started, but in truth, it's because he's judging his girlfriend's cheerleading competition.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I had some words about Tom Brady, made some comments about Peyton Manning's forehead being president and Pat McAfee.
Speaker 1: Pat McAfee's here in the crowd today. Great to see you, brother. The only person who enjoyed holding my balls more than my wife.
Speaker 2: Oh that was so he got. He's been watching all these these roasts. I never ever will forget. When the Patriots were playing the Raiders, it was a snowball game. It was like literally and that was honestly that uh that was I think the tough rule. But he hit a he kicked a field goal in a blizzard and was able to win it for the Patriots at the end of that game. It was amazing. Bro, guys, awesome.
Speaker 3: We have to talk about fake you guys. I have watched I have watched twenty videos trying to figure that at least. So this was on his tour stop with Chris Brownett Life Stadium. I think he did two shows there, and there is this conspiracy theory that Usher used a body double, a fake Usher to perform some of the songs that night. I didn't see the show when they were here, but I guess there's one point where he's like on one side of the arena and then like goes all the way to the other. So social media users were sharing clips from the show and They're like, there, the guy doesn't even look like Usher. Did you see it?
Speaker 2: He does not.
Speaker 3: Look like Usher, Like, I don't know how we're passing this. How he's thinking that we're passing this off as Usher looks nothing like him nothing? And Usher commented and was like, do you guys actually think like I could clone this, you know? And he's like showing videos and stuff of himself. Yes, please google this man looks nothing like Usher. No, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: keV in this little close up one is it's a little better.
Speaker 3: Dance moves the same, he's black and wearing the same outfit. Those are about the only two similarities. There is no way that is not Usher.
Speaker 2: He did that here? I don't know, yo, what's artist is Usha?
Speaker 3: And you're rocking Emosia in the morning?
Speaker 2: Wake up? What a hell of a move to pool though, especially at met.
Speaker 3: Life at MetLife Stadium, that would be crazy. Britney Spears telling her followers on Instagram over the weekend to be careful with their bodies after she was left with a droopy I from getting a little botox. She said her doctor put too much botox in the area around her left eye, which this happens like if your inductor doesn't do it right, it can drip. This actually happened to a friend of mine for her wedding, which was terrible. But Britt said she's had a droopy ie for the past four weeks. She said it's finally starting to look normal again. She just said, please be careful with who you choose to do these sorts of injections and let us frozen organic blueberries and now jalapenos.
Speaker 4: Growing concern about the safety of America's food supply as federal officials issue a new public health alert for those recalled talipennos that may be linked to a salmonella outbreak. The Food Safety and Inspection Service now saying several meat and poultry products contain peppers that may be linked to the growing outbreak in more than two dozen states.
Speaker 2: We don't know if anybody is sick yet from these meat and poultry products, but of course companies are doing recalls because there's a possibility they might be contaminated.
Speaker 4: The products include burritos, enchiladas, wraps, and salads sold at major grocery chains like Kroger, Walmart, HB, and Albertson's. The USDA says the now recalled talapenos are linked to a salmonella outbreak that has infected at least three hundred and forty five people across twenty seven states, including Colorado and Minnesota, seeing the highest number of reported infections. Many of the people interviewed reported eating high at Chipotle and Kudobo restaurants, both companies since removing the ingredient from their menus. The USDA says there have not yet been any illnesses reported from meat and poultry products containing the affected jalapenos. Health officials say the outbreak traces to jalapeno peppers from Sinaloa, Mexico, distributed by cost Citrus distributors, who have since recalled the jalapenos. This comes as more than twenty two thousand Americans have gone sick from that parasitic stomach illness cyclosporiasis, many cases in fifteen states tied to a deadly record outbreak linked to Taylor Farms iceberg lettuce from Mexico that's been voluntarily recalled. Now back to that jalapeno outbreak, capenos and pulled them off the chepeno.
Speaker 3: Who says, Kalipenno, you're the same person that says advertisement.
Speaker 2: I remember back in the day, Slim used to say it like that, he would go jalepeno all the time. Man, that would be just as scary as the lettuce, but even more because imagine the pain of going duty.
Speaker 3: We talked last week about Kudoba Chipotle. I still don't think you can get miss anything from today. You can always catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app
Speaker 4: Directly from the source Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty