Speaker 1: Nice people, really nice people, and we're all hanging out at this place, and this guy and a woman walking together. And when they walked in together, everybody knew them. And I look and go, oh, that guy looks familiar. And then I realized, oh, it's somebody that's well known. Okay, And I'm not going to say who is celebrity definitely celebrity ish, yes, I yeah, listen, I'm I'm not a celebrity. I am, thank you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So we're hanging out there and I.
Speaker 2: Am noticing that.
Speaker 1: The woman that I just met walked up towards this couple and started talking to them and then kind of, you know, talked a little bit more to him than talking to her, and then kind of talked a little bit more, and then I talked a little bit more and then back over to the table. And when they came back over to the table, they said, yeah, I just flirted with him a little bit more, just to piss her off. I was like, why, I think it was his girlfriend. Yeah, so I think it. Yeah, So she went over there just to flirt with this person, this guy, in front of his girl, to kind of set his girl off a little bit. And I thought how often does this happen? Do women do this? Because if a guy did it, a guy get his ass whooped, right, I mean, he'd get beat up if you go over and start flirting with a girl in front of their guy. But a woman goes over and can flirt with a guy, I'm surprised that a woman would be, you know, not wanting to.
Speaker 2: Beat his ass or beat Yeah. Have you ever done this though? Have you ever?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been out in public and any of you guys ever been out in public, saw somebody that was with their significant other and he said, you know what, I'm gonna go over there and I'm going to talk to them extra long, just so that they're significant that they're with or their boyfriend or their girlfriend.
Speaker 3: It gets passed. Y'all don't seem like y'all got the energy.
Speaker 1: No. No, By the way, this is interesting too, because this woman did not seem like she had that energy. And she had that energy. I want to know more of the story of why she hates the girlfriend or the wife so much, like what's that history?
Speaker 3: I feel like sometimes people don't even need a reason. They just want to show that they can have what you have. But it does something for them.
Speaker 2: It's like a delicious energy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have talked to women before that said it in a means to test the man that they're with and understand how he'll react in certain situations. They have flirted with other men in his presence and depending upon how he responds, that's like their gauge like Okay, he got it, he can protect me, or I like that and about him, he'll fight for me like that's like the thing.
Speaker 2: They just want to piss him off, huh.
Speaker 3: And want and want to see how he reacts in certain situations.
Speaker 1: H eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six' five four eight is our telephone. NUMBER i want to know if there are any listeners that have ever openly flirted with somebody that was there with their significant other in front of, them and you did it just to piss that person that they were.
Speaker 4: WITH i feel like you just wrote this in one of your topics about when you were at the concert and you flirted.
Speaker 2: With The OH i.
Speaker 3: DIDN'T i didn't know. Though so when we went to go shout OUT, jg who is?
Speaker 2: Listening? Shit?
Speaker 3: Hig so we went to go See chappelle and there was a. COUPLE i didn't realize, this but there was a couple sitting behind, us and the, WOMAN i, guess was like she was coming in her. Chair you know sometimes like your knees will bump the person in front of, you AND i guess she had BUMPED. Jg AND i didn't really feel, anything but LIKE i heard her continued Like i'm so, Sorry i'm, Sorry i'm. Sorry and THEN i looked AT. Jj i'm, like she sound fine as. Hell and THEN i turned around AND i looked AND i was, like she was, Like i'm so, Sorry i'm so, sorry AND i was, like.
Speaker 2: No you're.
Speaker 3: GOOD i was just looking to see how you. Look and she was like AND i was, like you sounded fine as. Hell you are fine as. Hell and her man was right, there he was, LIKE i, agree he's.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i.
Speaker 1: Was, LIKE i ain't need it like, That, Bro how would you do if a guy did that to your?
Speaker 2: Girl would you be he played it so? COOL i don't know if it would be so. Cool AND i.
Speaker 3: Think it all just depends on on that, day in that, moment like somebody tell your girl look fine as hell in front of.
Speaker 2: You that's kind of LIKE i, was, Bitch John real bite her head? Off what's, Up? Felicia?
Speaker 5: Hey how are you?
Speaker 2: Guys we're? Good what's going?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 5: First, First first, Off i'm a long time, listener first time. Calling i'm not one hundred percent sure if this is really considered. Flirting, WELL i guess it kind of started that. Way but back in high, school grade nine to be, SPECIFIC i had my nose broken by SOMEONE i thought was my. Friend turns out she.
Speaker 3: Wasn't.
Speaker 5: Well fifteen years, LATER i ran into her with a guy that we actually went to school with and she was, dating WHICH i found out that same day was the reason why my nose got, broken because apparently he had a crush on me and she wasn't too happy about it because they were seeing each.
Speaker 2: Other grade.
Speaker 5: Nine, yeah end of. Story let's just say he AND i have been now ten years married This. August amazing little, boy, yeah amazing little, boy and a beautiful life together and we're very. Happy SO i GUESS i got my revenge in the.
Speaker 1: End, wow that's crazy, though that she purposely broke your. Nose oh, yeah how did she do it with her?
Speaker 5: Face actually in high, school there was like an area where the kids would go outside and the smoke and. Whatever AND i had walked from the front doors down to the nearest park BECAUSE i actually was seeing somebody else again grade, nine AND i had walked down to the park because you went to a different high. School and AS i was walking, DOWN i turn around and the entire smoke area is following. ME i don't know what's. HAPPENING i have no. Idea i'm thinking at somebody, else maybe getting into a. Fight UNTIL i got to the entrance to the park and that entire part of the entire smoking area they just stood around me in a. Circle and then she came to the, center AND i, thought what is. Happening i've never been in a fight in my. Life that was my one and only.
Speaker 1: Fight, Wow so she actually sure? Enough yeah she. Attacked, yeah, blood that's. Crazy, wow what's going?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 2: Leniesha are you? There?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Hi. Lenisha are you the type of a person that would flirt with the guy in front of his?
Speaker 8: Woman?
Speaker 4: No absolutely.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 4: No uh my, Sister my sister had a birthday party for twenty third, birthday and it was hosted at my. HOUSE i had, started uh when like, when when the most of the people had got, THERE i had told everybody, like this is my man right. Here there's plenty of other men around you.
Speaker 2: Know you can go talk to.
Speaker 4: Them her friend proceeds to keep all walking up to my my. Man her friends proceeds to keep on walking up to my man a different times of the. Night i'm trying to keep it. Cool she walks up to, him and they talking and they, Smiling i'll, say and they take a. Picture she takes a picture when. Him i'm, like all, right, listen.
Speaker 8: LISTEN i had already told, you.
Speaker 4: It's plenty of other people around.
Speaker 3: Here this is.
Speaker 4: Mine like, You i'm, like you're about to really make me. Mad were about to take this?
Speaker 8: Outside be, respectful go talk to somebody?
Speaker 2: Else and did she? Leave? No but she.
Speaker 4: Did she did start crying and. Stuff and my sister, like, oh you ruined my. Party i'm, like, LISTEN i kept it killed the whole.
Speaker 2: NIGHT i let.
Speaker 3: Me ask you this, though was he really your? Man or did you meet him that night and you just lay claim to?
Speaker 4: Him, no that is, mine that's my.
Speaker 3: Baby when you saw them continually talking and taking, pictures did you cuss him?
Speaker 8: Out, yes he. Said she keep coming up to me after.
Speaker 3: WHEN i WHEN i made the announcement at to beget another.
Speaker 4: Party you didn't get her to full wonder THAT i did.
Speaker 2: Y'all in my. House, yeah it's. Right it's.
Speaker 1: Funny as a, GUY i want my woman to fight for me like. THAT i really, do LIKE i want that to. Happen my wife would have let me go home with. Him And i'm looking at this thing Going lenisha's over, There she's, Like i'm gonna beat your.
Speaker 2: Ass chelsea would be, like can you do?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 2: Favorite can you show up tomorrow and get the. Rest it's like one of those.
Speaker 1: Things oh my, gosh what's, Up Jennifer high what's going?
Speaker 8: On i'm trying to Call mojo in the.
Speaker 2: Morning, yeah this is The mojoe in the. Morning what's? Happening you're calling?
Speaker 8: Him thank?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 8: Awesome, Okay so, yes this is the. Thing this happens all the. Time to just happened to me on the fourth Of.
Speaker 10: July AND i had to tell a family. Member and this is a family member WHO i know likes to mess around with her, friends boyfriends and family members. BOYFRIENDS i just saw her find.
Speaker 8: Out he don't need your, help he don't need you to check on. Him AND i just said. It later on that night he confirmed, yes he noticed she kept walking, past brushing her hips against him and. Stuff, no, no, no, no. No face is not the cousin that you want checking on your. Man AND i advise you to let her, know don't hold it in and respectfully and you can still love. Her you, know you gotta faith to your. Family you better check her right.
Speaker 2: Away why do you Think faith is doing?
Speaker 10: THIS i, MEAN i have no idea why she likes to mess with other people men or she was like to mess with women or men that have women.
Speaker 8: ALREADY i really don't, know but it's a. Pattern AND i haven't even really been in a relationship that.
Speaker 10: Long i'm usually not in a, relationship SO i wasn't going to let that.
Speaker 3: Flat If faith listening right, now what would you say to?
Speaker 7: HER i love, you but, GIRL i just Don't, yeah WHAT i would? Saying off his d in your lane and.
Speaker 1: Off his d by the, Way and this is at a family holiday. PARTY i just want you to know that what you guys serve at the. Party what kind of food do you guys have?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 8: Barbecue was the fourth Of. July, YES i know if she if she woke.
Speaker 10: And, out she.
Speaker 8: Listening does she the one who reminded me to listen to?
Speaker 2: Y'all fa you watch outa.
Speaker 10: First?
Speaker 8: Time long?
Speaker 2: Time let me go?
Speaker 1: Too oh my, god that is that is? Crazy what a what a what a story that you just? Told thank you for the. CALL i appreciate.
Speaker 2: IT i love.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 10: Guys, girl you need to check your pasta what's going?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 2: Zorn, oh, dude.
Speaker 9: That used to be my biggest pickup. LINE i would walk up to a girl and hit on her if her man was.
Speaker 1: There zorn actually told you off the air in the text goes for those that don't hear it, ON.
Speaker 2: I walked right. Up CAN i ask you a? Woman? Well, Look i'd be, like let's ask. Her. Well here's the thing, Though if.
Speaker 9: The guy said she can do what she, Wants i'm getting.
Speaker 2: Plaid you're getting you every, time every single. Time but if he hit, me he was getting. Laid, Wow i'll get. Away somebody was.
Speaker 1: Waiting so you actually got laid by walking up to a girl in front of the guy and said CAN i.
Speaker 2: You, Yeah, Well i'd hit on.
Speaker 9: Her she'd be, like my man's. Here i'm, like, well let's see if he's got a problem with.
Speaker 2: Her my, god that's. Crazy so how many fights did you get into?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 9: WELL i walk up bold as bold as, everything and ask, Him, hey you care IF i take your? Woman?
Speaker 2: Yeah so what?
Speaker 3: Happened more times you getting your ass beat or you getting some?
Speaker 9: Dude most of the, Time i've never had my ask. Beat But i've been here a couple of, times, Obviously but nine times out of, ten that guy so. Cocky he's, like she can do what she.
Speaker 1: Wants, wow that's. Craziness, ron what's? Up It's mojo on the, moran, bro.
Speaker 6: Moo my heart is, heavy. MAN i got one of my exes beat.
Speaker 2: Up, bro you got one of your axes beat? Up? Why what?
Speaker 6: Happened so we was at this little kickback or whatever and this girl come in and she started playing with you real tough and my, girl you, know off that liquid, encouragement she would have having't. It you, know she tried to throw hands at the, girl but the other girl is like a gold gloves boxing.
Speaker 2: Bro my e got touched.
Speaker 10: Up i'm, like get them.
Speaker 6: Police i'm, like oh my.
Speaker 1: God by the, way guys should never break up women. Fighting i'd rather break up guys fighting than break up women fighting because you're gonna get nails and all kinds of stuff put in your. Eyes you don't want to do. That hold, On, vicky last, call what's.
Speaker 3: Up so you had said, that Like chelsea would be, like, hey go.
Speaker 5: Ahead she probably just say, like, hey where CAN i drop his?
Speaker 1: LAUNDRY i mean, exactly, yeah now she said, YEAH i do the same to.
Speaker 2: Mine so thank you for the. Call ALL i can think of Is zorin