Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show, and we have so much we have to get to this hour. I don't even know how we're gonna do it all. Medal of Honor Monday, of course, as it always is, coming up a couple minutes from now, we're gonna talk about, Okay, so all this communist violence that they're not gonna stop. They want this to happen. Well, what do we do then? What can we do? We'll talk about that we can do this. It's gonna take some time, but we can do this. John Conrad is coming up thirty minutes from now, our global shipping expert, John Conrad. We're gonna ask about how clogged up are things right now? What's good, what's bad? All that and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Do remember that if you missed any part of the show, including our first hour, you can download a iHeart Spotify iTunes now. Because it is the start of the second hour. Before we get to any of those other things, we are going to honor a hero, as we always do. It is time for Medal of Honor Monday, where we take somebody's Medal of Honor citation and we just read it. It's it. These are available for you. They're all free, they're all online. If you have internet access right now, you could go read every single one of them. And I would recommend you start chopping away at it because it's amazing. And we pick out ones we like. We do ones that you like. If you have one that you just like or you're related to it, you can always send us an email along with your love, hate and death threats to Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. This guy actually said, Hey, Jesse, can you read the Medal of Honor citation for a Raymond Zusman. I think it's amazing how he was able to do so much with very little ammunition and men much thanks and God bless So what did mister Zussman do? Raymond Zussman of Hamtrack, Michigan, let's find out shall.
Speaker 2: Write, Hey, honoring those who went above and beyond. It's Medal of Honor Monday.
Speaker 1: On the twelfth of September nineteen forty four, Second Lieutenant Zussmann was in command of two tanks operating with an infantry company in the attack on enemy forces occupying the town of noroy Leburg, France, at seven o'clock PM. His command tank bogged down. Throughout the ensuing action, armed with only a carbine, he reconnoitered alone on foot, far in advance of his remaining tank in the infantry, returning only from time to time to designate targets. He directed the action of the tank and turned over to the infantry the numerous German soldiers he had caused to surrender. He located a roadblock and directed his tanks to destroy it. Fully exposed to fire from enemy positions only fifty yards distant, he stood by his tank, directing its fire. Three Germans were killed, eight surrendered. Again, he walked before his tank, leading it against an enemy held group of houses machine gun and small arms fire, kicking up dust at his feet. The tank fire broke the resistance in twenty enemies surrendered. Going forward again alone, he passed an enemy occupied house, from which Germans fired on him and threw grenades in his path. After a brief firefight, he signaled his tank to come up and fire on the house. Eleven German soldiers were killed and fifteen surrendered. Going on alone, he disappeared around a street corner, the fire of his car being could be heard, and in a few minutes he reappeared, driving thirty prisoners before him. Under Second Lieutenant Zuspin's heroic and inspiring leadership, eighteen enemy soldiers were killed and ninety two captured. Not a bad day, huh, Not a bad day. Now, let's get back to the task at hand. I don't want to live in this kind of country, political assassinations and violence all the time. I want the communists to stop. I want there to be peace. But how do we get that? How do we get that? Well, let me use a couple examples here. You remember our Rhodesian history segment, don't forget histories. Coming back May fourth our Rhodesian history segment, and we talked about how these communist groups were pouring into Rhodesia from the surrounding countries. Okay, you can arrest them, you can go out and kill them, and they did, but they just kept coming, and they just kept coming, like there were endless amounts of them. What do you do? Why were they still coming? That's the best question. Why so many coming? Because they were funded and trained by large nations state like China in the Soviet Union, Nation States were funding and training all these communists. So the Rhodesians are killing them as fast as they can kill them, but there seems to be an inexhaustible supply of them. Okay, Paul's on that for a moment. Let's talk about crime, drug dealing. If you will, picture a major American city. There's some gang banger on the block and he's selling crack. Not ideal, I think you would agree, probably not great. Now you want that to stop, okay, but you go put handcuffs on that drug dealer and you throw them in jail. And the next day there's a different guy standing on the street corner with a bag of crack selling it, and you can arrest that guy and throw him in jail. But then the next day there's another guy in the street corner with a bag of crack selling it. What's going on here? Well, that guy standing on the street corner with a bag of crack, he doesn't have any actual power. Really, maybe he has a gun. I'm sure he's violent, probably stupid, but why see actually there he's there because in all likelihood, his gang of hoodlums who live on that block, they were hired by a middle management type in a large criminal organization, could be the Italian mafia cartel, mixture of the two. You see some middle manager based here in America. He wants to move a lot more crack and make a lot more money through the streets of let's call it Chicago. So he goes and finds a bunch of young, stupid idiots and hands them bags a crack and says, I'll give you a little cut, go sell my crack. Okay, But even then, if you if you travel all the way up the chain to the middle management guy, what if you just throw handcuffs on him and send him, well, then you have to climb further up the chain until you get to the man or the men who have the plan, and they're hiring the right people to carry out the plan. I'm mister crime lord, and my plan is to make a lot of money. How am I going to make money? I'm gonna make crack. I'm gonna make tons and tons of crack, and then I'm gonna hire a bunch of violent, scummy losers to distribute my said crack, and eventually enough money will be flowing up into my coffers that I'll be flying private jets and living in mansions all over the world. If you really want to stop the guy on the street corner with a bag of crack in his pocket, you don't just throw him in jail. You must go to the institutions who create people like him. You must go after the institutions. The poor Rhodesians were never going to win the road Dejian Bush War once the American West cut them off from resources, not because they weren't brave enough. They were so brave, not because they weren't good fighters. They were amazing fighters. Not because they didn't have a great country. And the right idea is they had a wonderful country. They were always going to lose because it doesn't matter how many Kami street animals you butcher out in the Rhodesian Bush, the Soviet Union, the People's Republic of China, they will always find new recruits and write new checks and send a new group of a thousand of them into your country to rape and terrorize in murder. Unless you can travel up that chain and get to the institutions who create the communists, all else is just noise. It is all else. To be honest with you, it's just a coping mechanism. That's all it is. You're trying to convince yourself that if we just arrest this this street animal, you know what should do. Maybe you've even said something violent in the past twenty four to forty eight hours. I think we should try him tomorrow and then skin him alive on national television. Okay, I applaud your vigor. It would work. It just wouldn't work. Why wouldn't it work Because America has institutions, some foreign funded, some domestic funded. They have communist run institutions, we should say, have communist run institutions in this country, and they produce another thousand assassins a year, I should say, would be assassins. There's an assassin factory of institutions in this country. If the factory stays running, this will never stop. What's the biggest factory. We'll talk about that next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a Magnificent Monday. We had Medal of Honor Monday. We're gonna get to emails. We have John Conrad coming up ten minutes from now. By the way, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Your love, your hate, your death, threats. I am going to tackle your emails about everything from this shooting to other things. People have questions about the security, How could this have happened, And I'm gonna lay that out. I'm gonna lay out, frankly, what happened, because I can tell you exactly what happened. What were our failures, what were our successes? If we're failing, why are we failing? We're gonna talk about that, and that is something very important to me because, as I mentioned at the beginning of the show, I know it's ugly to think about, but this culture of assassination we live in is not going anywhere anytime soon. We have a lot of work to do to make it go away. And so our next guy, I'm assuming it's Jdvance, but who knows who it is. The next guy is already in mortal danger. I told you, I told you a long time before that shot rang out in Butler that they were going to kill Donald Trump. I warned you that they were, and then he got shot in the head. By the grace of God, he turned his head at the right time. I told you it was coming, and I'm telling you right now there is going to be a very credible assassination attempt on the vice president of the United States. Over the next few years, there's no question, certainly as he ramps up his run for the presidency, whether it will be successful or not. Gosh, I hope not, but it's coming. I guarantee you it's coming, probably more than one. Now. I want that to stop. I want to go back to living in a normal country where communists don't kill the people they disagree with. So we have to go to the root of the problem. The root of the problem is the institutions. I'm going to read something for you. Credit to Rob Henderson. He's the one who pulled out the chart. Relative to Americans with high school education, Americans with graduate degrees are twice as likely to support political violence. More education equals higher support for political violence. And there's a chart here showing a staggering, staggering thing something we talked about before. To break it down simply, the longer you spend on a college campus, the more violent, demonic, and communist you will become. If you just step foot on there for half a second, it probably won't be bad. You checked in and out for a year, maybe you get by you go all the way to a bachelor's degree. Getting dicey, hope you pack up your stuff and leave. You start sticking around for master's degrees and PhDs. You'll be polepot before you know it. Here's a headline cal Tech. You know that's where this would be Assassin went. Cal Tech's probe into its racist pass isn't working. This is an LA Times article that I will not go into. Kyle Tech is supposed to be one of these engineering super schools, very difficult to get into. This guy, this would be Assassin, probably had a very high IQ and then he got into this prestigious school, cal Tech. Why would a guy like this grab a shotgun and hop on the train from LA to drive clear to Washington, DC. And now he is a man. I don't know exactly how old he is, but he is a man who will probably die in prison one day, old wrinkled.
Speaker 3: No more California, no more freedom, no more sunny beaches, no more esteak dinners. It's federal penitentiary time pow where you better shower.
Speaker 1: With two eyes in the back of your head for the rest of your life. Life. Why in the world, why in the world would he do that? Why would he risk that because the university system in this country trains communists foot soldiers to kill people, it just does. We are going to have to start burning down the American university system legally. By the way, legally, I don't want you to do anything of legal. Please don't go physically burn anything down. We are going to have to start not just stripping all funding from these universities, we are going to have to start firing everybody and closing the doors. I'm not even close to kidding. If you want America to stop producing communist assassins, one of the key institutions, one of the key assassin factories in this country is America's university system. And we could go deeper than that, because there is more than that. Of course, the media institution, We could of course go to k through twelve schools, even the companies who make the textbooks. All these things are extremely valid targets. But what we have to start prioritizing is the institutions themselves. It's not enough to shoot the plane out of the sky. What you need to do is get your butt down to the plane factory and bomb it to smitherings. Then it will stop producing the planes and you don't have to shoot them out of the sky. We are asking all these questions right now, and we're asking the wrong ones. But if we get a new White House ballroom it has bulletproof class can we stop this in the future.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm all for it, build the ballroom, put in the bulletproof glass. But when you're at the place where you have to put heads of state behind bulletproof glass, when they give a twenty minute speech at a college campus, that's not a healthy place. And the solution cannot be more bulletproof glass. You have to find a way to smash the communist movement into a fine powder, and you do that by the complete dismantling and destruction of communist universities in this country. We have to go after the institutions themselves. Throwing another street animal in prison is not near enough, because there's another ten of them waiting with weapons to kill you and me in Whoever the next Republican nominee is the institutions that produce them must be ground to powder.
Speaker 1: Period. We talk to John Conrad next. It is the Jesse Kelly Shall in a Wonderful Monday. It's been an amazing Monday and It's time to get smarter about shipping things because that's kind of a fairly important industry which is being revealed more and more every day. We have blockades and everything else. I'm gonna know what's happening out there. So joining me now is he has many times before. John Conrad, Merchant, Marine Captain, author, Okay, John, I'm shipping. We know that there's currently a blockade on the Straight of hor Moves. How is that affecting or is it affecting things worldwide on the high seas.
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: You've already always been ahead of this curve by meon and guys like Ross Kennedy. I appreciate that it's working its way through the system. It's not this apocalyptic. If you read the news in Europe, they say it's this apocalyptic problem. It hasn't been that. You know, Shipping is very elastic. Things can move around, we get new ships. But it is definitely putting a strain on the system. The bigger problem is going back to the poor congestion crisis in twenty twenty, after COVID to the Panama Canal, drought to the Red Sea and the hoo Thi's there to now this it's just increasing stress on the system. And this is all participating in global inflation. You know, if everything takes longer to get shipped, if you need more inventory, prices are going to go up. So I think that's the main effect.
Speaker 1: Okay, pause, Sorry, I'm going to ask you a bunch of nerdy details because I want to get smarter tonight and then rub it in all my friends faces. Panama Panama Canal drought one. Why is this whole canal important anyway? To what drought? What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Well, the Panama Canal is the most important canal for the US Navy because without the Panama Canal we have half our fleet in Norfolk and half in San Diego. And if something, you know, war breaks down in China, you'd have to go all the way around Argentina or South Africa. South Africa has not been good friends lately. They've been inviting Chinese and Russian in. We have a better relationship with Argentina. But that's a lot of time to get the navy all the way around there, and the weather's horrible. The drought was two years ago. They ran out of water. They built a second canal that's bigger, next to the original canal, and it uses a lot of water. They collect the water in this lake and then the water flushes out on each ship transit into the Pacific or Atlantic, depending which way you're going. Well, there's a limited amount of water. If it doesn't rain, you can't transit, So they had to limit the transits going through. This led all the way up to the beginning of the administration. Rubio and Pete Hegseth went down there and you know, tried to negotiate this, you know, favorable term, saying, hey, the US needs to be able to secure it. We want free transit for US flag vessels and a few other priority for US ships because when there's a drought they start auctioning off. And there's some indication that they've allowed US to have some security forces down on there, oh and kicking the Chinese out of the port. They own the two ports, but the other ones have kind of installed they're still charging US ships.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's go back over to the Strait of horror moves before we talk about some shakeups in the navy and things like that. People are confused about how we can wipe their navy off. The high seas with such ease, and yet things are not flowing. What is happening and why?
Speaker 4: Well, I at the very beginning was very anti war. I think a lot of us were anti war. And there were some initial casualties. But if you know, to get to this point where we are now, I was anticipating two thousand casualties. We haven't come close to that number. And now what we see is the President doesn't want any more casualties. Pete Hegset doesn't want anymore. The Navy doesn't want any more. So we're starting to, you know, send We just sent some two destroyers in for the first time last week. We're darning could do a little bit of mind clearing. But they're taking their sweet time, Jesse, And they're taking their sweet time because I Ran can't be trusted and they we don't use the uh, you know, we don't. We make our we have our own oil. We use some oil from the Middle East, but it's not critical to us like it is in Europe. So they don't want to put the Navy, Marines, Army in harms way. They'd rather take their time and do this slowly.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you said in harm's way for the normal person who doesn't understand this. What could harm us? At least our navy ships? We wipe their air force out, we wipe out their navy. What can hurt us? Did he round has?
Speaker 4: You're right, we did a fantastic job operationally. But it's an insurgency, right, So these the Straight of Horn News is a big U. And one side of that U is Iran. And there are a lot of places that you could hide drones, hide missiles, hide these speedboats. We see them, you know, launching these Boston whalers, and you could put some minds in it. There already might be minds in the Strait of hor Moves. So the real way that you would secure a street like that, and say this was a war against China and you absolutely had to secure the Straight is you would send the Marines boots on the ground. Maybe not a long term mission like months, but you would at least surge them in for a week or two in order to check the basements and clear out the drones and destroy the Boston whalers. We don't even seem willing to do that. So we're taking a very cautious approach here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're taking a cautious approach. I understand that the Trump administration doesn't want soldiers to die, certainly doesn't want more bad head minds. I understand all that, but that clearly is going to extend the timeline somewhat correct. I mean, I realize Iran is hurting, but significantly, go ahead, go ahead, please.
Speaker 4: It's extending the timeline significantly. We probably could have. You know, some ships were going through because I Ran much charging them this toll a few weeks ago. That has gone down because we've instituted a blockaded. We told people you can't, you can't pay Iran to go through. I Ran clear doesn't have minds on their side, so they were allowing this, and we've put an end to that. So we're kind of in a stalemate now. Iran, as blog says, they're block heating friendly ships, and the US is blockading ships that could be transporting missiles or other cargo oil that benefits Iran. We're allowing humanitarians plus three, but not oil or dangerous goods.
Speaker 1: Okay, And you don't see an economic problem coming yet. I know you indicated that we could be in store for one, but as of now, we're holding okay.
Speaker 4: But we're holding Okay, Europe's in bigger trouble. They're running out a jet fuel. We've seen shortages in Australia, Korea, other places are having this prom price of oil. Because California, Gavin Newsom shut down so many refineries. The oil goes from the Gulf of Mexico all the way to South Korea and then gets brought back to California to supply the cars. Well, because all the ships are moving around trying to get oil from other places, we don't have extra tankers. So to get that tanker you got to spend a lot more money. So the price of gasoline I was just in California, it was like seven dollars and sixty cents for a gallon of diesel. And that diesel costs all farmers, all contractors, anyone running a generator. So there are costs, but the acute costs is on our allies. It's on Europe, and Europe does not could send mine sweepers themselves. They don't want to send the mines, so we're in this kind of stalemate here. Trump saying, hey, if you want to, if you want this goods, because it's you could run out jet fuel before the big travel season in the summer. You know you need to help here and eure up saying well, we need to start this more. We don't want to help, and that's part of the stalemate.
Speaker 1: John, do you have time to do just a couple more questions? Another segment with me real quick. I want to ask you about a couple of the things.
Speaker 4: I always gotta have time for you, Jesse, my man.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to be right back with John Conrad. I want to ask about the new Navy secretary's shakeups going on shipbuilding, other questions. Hang on, Jesse Kelly Becksian. It is Jesse Kelly Shoe on a wonderful, wonderful Monday. Remember you can email us your love, your hate, your death threats. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Back with our favorite merchant, Marine and history Captain John Conrad. Okay, John, we got news and just political nerds, but we got news that there's been a shake up in the Navy, the big cheese, and no one really understood why what's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, John Feeling came in as Secretary of the Navy, this top civilian in the Navy and has a lot of control over what the Navy's doing. And he had a chief of staff named John Harrison, who is a real go getter. He kind of looked at Nimitz and King world War two and said, hey, we got to really break some heads here, and that caused a lot of stress in the Navy. So Harrison was pushed out in October, and John Feeling's kind of been moving along the ball that John Harrison plays a major reorganization of the Navy. All of these things, but the president's priority has been shipbuilding, and the Secretary of the Navy has been doing a good job. You know, he got us the Golden Plate, he's getting us new frigates, he's getting us a battleship. He's got a fifty percent increase in shipbuilding. He's fixed a lot of the budgetary problems in Maybe this guy's a billionaire. He's friends with Trump. He has the mansion right next to Marrow Lago, very successful businessman. He's cleaned out a lot of that and he did it in the first year. But John Feeln is not a guy who gets on media. He won't get on the Jesse Kelly Show, we won't do videos. And then in the shipbuilding world, you can't build a stealth jet like you can in the Air Force and skunk works. You have to get the unions together. You've got to get the shipyard. You got to get Wall Street excited. You got to get the people excited to call that a congressman and want to put all this money. Shipbuilding is expensive, and you know, he did all of these reforms and a lot of them were good. But then the air kind of came out of the tires of the whole thing. And you know, this Navy conference I was at last week last year, it was brimming with excitement. It was full house. They sold out of tickets. This year, it was kind of that kind of boring and people were like, I don't know if this is actually getting through. So the President let John Feeling go. Brought in Hung Cow, who's great on video. It's one of the most popular videos on x You know, when he was running for Senate, just railing against communism. He was born in Vietnam right before it fell, and you know, a real success story and became a Navy EO D and Navy captain. He's an expert with minds because that's what eods do is, and he's now in He's already released two videos, he's already walked back some of the structural change, and I think he's gonna, you know, infuse some enthusiasm in the shipbuilding.
Speaker 1: Okay, the shipbuilding. You reference that all the time. I know it's near and dear to your heart, and you've referenced the problems we have with it before. Can you tell me is it getting better? Because I know that's something Trump's hot on. It's something he stresses that China can do and we cannot. Are we getting better? And why? Well?
Speaker 4: Will we will? Even if everything Trump goes through, we won't approach China. China has four times four hundred times to shipbuilding capacity.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 4: We're not trying to compete with China, but we've built zero merchant ships last year and our navy ships. The newest carrier is seventeen years overdue. It's been we've been building it for seventeen years, Jesse, So we want to get some action. What I tell people is this last year I have been the most excited I've been in my thirty year career at SEAT. But then I become the most depressed I've ever been in my thirty year big career. So we're flip flopping between, hey, here's an amazing Trump executive action and then you know, all the players the Navy Maritime Administration dropped the ball. Here's a maritime action plan, here's a new Secretary of Navy who redoes this, and then they don't follow through with the video and the podcast and really selling it to the American public. So we're flip blobbing some really good structural things. But you know, excitement's dying, and if we don't get some traction before midterms, you know the next two years is just going to be the Democrats fighting us. So now's the time. Now's the chance to get it done. And I think bringing hung cal someone who's out there, who's verbal, who knows this as a priority. I think this is the last hail Mary to get this done, because it's not we're not getting actual traction. A lot of money, a lot of structure, but we're not actually building ships yet.
Speaker 1: John, how has our Navy performed with this whole Iran thing? Obviously, I know we're dominanting much better than they are technologically every possible way. I understand all that, But are there are there things that happened or didn't happen that raise some concern for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The number one thing is we got the best navy in the world. These guys are really good Jesse, but they don't have enough destroyers, they don't have enough they don't have enough cargo ships to resupply these carriers and stuff at sea. But the problem is, and the problem has been for two decades, is when more in a pinch, when Americans, you know, backs are against the wall, we figure out a way to get it done. We figure out a way that that may not be ideal. We may have to get out some duct tape and some super glue, but we're going to get that done. And the problem is when you get it done, then Congress says, well, you got it done last time, why do you need more ships? And you know, the problems keep mounting up. So there were a lot of problems with the Iran thing, but the Navy found you know, kind of jerry rigged around them, so we didn't really see those problems. But now we got three carriers in the Persian Golf. One of them has been the second longest deployment in US Navy's history. For a ship. So these guys are tired, they're over worked. And now when these ships go back, you know, the lot operates when you push the envelope like this, and it just kind of gunks up the whole system.
Speaker 1: If that makes sense, Oh, it does, it does. Where do we repair our ships now, just back at home or is there some other place we can dock them and fix them.
Speaker 4: We just opened up allowed Korean I think in Japan, letting them repair our ships. It used to be just in the United States. You know, the Navy used to build their own ships. The Brooklyn Navy Yard that built our battleships, that was owned by the government, operated by the government, and there were these public shipyards Philly, there was one in Hawaii, one in Washington. We change that now so all our ships are built by private or you know, some of the company's issue stocks, they're built by private defense contractors. But the Navy retained three yards that do repairs. So the warships are at our three public shipyards, Norfolk, Washington, I believe, in Hawaii, and then we have a few Diakins and Alabama Shipyard that repair kind of our oilers and our auxiliary ships.
Speaker 1: Right now, Okay, John, you are a wealth of information, buddy, John Conrad, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Brother, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: I feel like my tea level has just went up when I listened to that, all that talk about battleships and destroyers and minds. I mean, maybe it has more to do with the male vitality stack from chalk that's flowing through my veins than it does actual navy talk. But still, tell me that wasn't sweet. You know what, maybe we should name our next battleship the USS Chalk. What do you think about that, Chris, natural herbal supplements. Whether you are a woman, they got female vitality stacks for you, or if you're a man looking for a twenty percent poost in your testosterone in ninety days, do it naturally. I know there's a low T clinic on every corner in your town. Because we're drinking estrogen and we're becoming feminized and weak and pathetic. Let chalk turn it around for you, naturally, not with a needle in your arm. C ho q chalk dot com promo code Jesse, You're about to feel a whole lot better. All right, We have an entire final hour. We're gonna talk about democrat fraud. I'm gonna carve through. You have a bunch of different emails, with a bunch of different takes and different things. We'll tackle a bunch of those too.
Speaker 4: Hang on,