Speaker 1: It's the second date up date module in the morning.
Speaker 2: Jessica is getting ghosted and it's after they had sex. So we won't get into details, so you don't have to pull the kids away from the radio. But we're gonna find out what's going on, Jessica. How'd you guys meet? We met the old fashionway.
Speaker 3: It's your mutual friends.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: So none of the apps are to be responsible for this guy being a bad guy not calling you back.
Speaker 5: No, screw the apps, They're terrible.
Speaker 2: It's funny whenever you have a situation where you meet through mutual friends and you can't get a hold of them, are you too embarrassed to call the mutual friends and say, hey, have.
Speaker 4: You heard from In this case, his name is Andrew. Andrew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess it depends on how good the mutual friend is with my friend.
Speaker 4: I did ask, and they haven't talked about it, so I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, I've been the mutual friend in situation and I've gotten the call where it's like they're not calling back, and it is literally more embarrassing for me than it probably is for them, because I'm like I thought these things was going to work, you know what I mean? And I don't want to get into it. But do you think you did anything that could be the reason why?
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I mean the date seemed good. We hooked up, Like if it wasn't going well, I wouldn't think you'd, you know, get down with somebody.
Speaker 4: But and it was.
Speaker 2: It was on the actual one date or was it after you guys had been together for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it was bad. It was a one date.
Speaker 4: So it was a one date. All right. Andrew's on the phone with us right now, Jessica, say hi to Andrew.
Speaker 2: Hi, Andrew.
Speaker 5: Hey, just I'm going.
Speaker 7: I guess I've been better.
Speaker 4: Andrew, what's going on?
Speaker 2: First off, your mutual friend is somebody that's going to be mad at you if you don't make this right and at least either take her on an other date or give a good explanation as to why you don't want to go on another day.
Speaker 4: What's going what's happening? Is everything? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, everything's okay. You know, I'm I'm sorry for ghosting. I just realized I was not really interested in the second date.
Speaker 6: So what was it about her that you don't want to go out again.
Speaker 1: You know, just just didn't really work out, Like you.
Speaker 6: Just didn't like there wasn't a vibe or you weren't attracted or it's got to be something specific.
Speaker 1: Uh, I mean you have to be honest, like I just I wasn't really attracted to her.
Speaker 4: Okay, not your type. You had sex with her, You're not attracted do her? You had sex?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah no I did. I did, and it it was it was fine, you know, things were going well and the well, we just kind of got into it.
Speaker 8: And I just the vibe.
Speaker 4: Was just kind of gone after.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah you can.
Speaker 4: When you say got into it, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: No, got into it. I got you know, clothes removed, you know, stuff starting happening, and it just I don't know, the vibe just the vibes just started to Okay.
Speaker 6: So you said the clothes came off and something funky. There was a funky vibe, but you still you still had sex with her, so it couldn't have been that bad. I feel like you're beating around the bush, like I feel like there was something and you're trying to be nice, which I appreciate but there was obviously something.
Speaker 2: Jessica, did you send any of this? Did you sense any awkwardness? Uh? When you guys were having sex.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know there was anything going on until he just stopped responding to me.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he didn't anywhere.
Speaker 9: Attracted to me.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering why.
Speaker 9: Yes, he didn't say that. He didn't say he wasn't attracted to you.
Speaker 4: He said he was until clothes came off. That's why I'm confused. I'm confused to I'm like, I'm a woman.
Speaker 2: I don't know, he didn't like get surprises.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know what was What was it?
Speaker 2: Andrew, if you can be honest about it, because I think that otherwise, if you're not honest about it, it makes and if Jessica's still cool with that, it makes Jessica look bad. As to what you've already just said, I think you got to clear up what what you mean?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 4: Truth be told.
Speaker 5: Her skin was saggy like my seal talk.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 10: You know she shared with me that she had, you know, taken weight loss pill or shot or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 10: And like, you know, kudos to her for for losing the weight. But she she showed me pictures of her before, and I kind of preferred the before, like a little bit.
Speaker 4: Thicker, Jessica, Jessica, you lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm on a zempic.
Speaker 4: So what can I ask you a question of how much weight did you lose?
Speaker 2: I'm down like seventy pounds.
Speaker 4: That's good for you. And so she lost seventy pounds.
Speaker 2: She's getting healthier, and you're saying that you thought that things look different than what you had thought that they were going to look. The woman is being healthier.
Speaker 1: She's being healthier, and like seriously, like Kudo's on that, it's just it's just not my preference in a girl.
Speaker 4: But you liked her with her clothes on.
Speaker 2: Why would you all of a sudden change it and say I don't like her with her clothes off.
Speaker 1: Just things gotta got real once you know, came off, I saw things differently, And.
Speaker 4: How would you feel?
Speaker 2: How would you feel if she did the same to you and said, oh, this guy looks great with his clothes, you know, on, and then all of a sudden you take your clothes off, and there's something that's distinctive about you that she doesn't like I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I probably wouldn't like it. And that's honestly why I just kind of ghosted. I felt bad about it. I didn't know how to deal with it. It's a mutual friend thing. I don't I didn't want to. I didn't want to have to say this because I feel if she.
Speaker 2: Didn't, if she didn't tell you that she had lost weight, do you think you would have noticed?
Speaker 1: It's pretty apparent.
Speaker 4: Because there's there's a lot of okay, all right.
Speaker 6: I know there are I know a lot of women who have lost significance about of weight, whether it was Osempic or just naturally or whatever. And this is an issue and one that they are aware of and very self conscious of in the first place. And you know, one of my friends, she wants to have a surgery to get that fixed, like it's some it's this has to be so tough for her because you're not You look in the mirror every day at yourself, and she's aware.
Speaker 4: What, Jessica, what are you thinking when you're hearing this?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I just kind of I mean, first and foremost, when I took my clothes off, if you were not into it.
Speaker 1: You should have stopped the action there.
Speaker 3: But also it just kind of feels like you can't win.
Speaker 4: With men, Like, yeah, when you're overweight, they're.
Speaker 7: Not They're down to after you, but they don't want to update you because you're overweight, and then you lose weight.
Speaker 3: Now your skin is saggy.
Speaker 6: It's just like it's yeah, I'm also I feel like any woman who's had a baby right now is feeling is feeling something.
Speaker 4: Because I know I am Tina. What did you want to say, Tina?
Speaker 7: I mean he did try to be nice and not say but I agree with her, like he should have just.
Speaker 8: Not went through with it. If the skin was gonna bug.
Speaker 4: That would have hurt too. Though.
Speaker 9: Imagine imagine you find a gentleman so attractive, you finally able to lay down with him. Everything's good, you take off your clothes and he says, wait.
Speaker 2: A second, we're not going to go any further. Yeah, Like that would have been terrible too. You don't have to say, wait a second, we're not gonna go any further. You can stop, you can stop short, just kiss or do other stuff.
Speaker 11: But I I think it's interesting though that he was so wildly attracted to her to get her to a point to do that, and then all of a sudden he looks at a little bit of skin as this is too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jeff, Jeff, what's going on? Yep?
Speaker 8: I agree, Mojoe. I think I think she made the typical mistake of putting not on.
Speaker 1: The first date.
Speaker 8: And then you know, he he's saying is not attracted. But he was attracted enough, you know, to bake cookies with her. But then all of a sudden, now that he's got his trophy, he wants to move on.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, they will say this.
Speaker 2: I don't want people to saying that you made the mistake of sleeping with it on a first date, because you know what, people sleep on the together on the first date. They're grown acid. Yeah, and let them be able to do that. I hate when people sit there and now and I do not want this call. I don't want to call of going this is what you get when you sleep with somebody on the first date.
Speaker 4: You know it goes.
Speaker 2: Screw yourself, because that is not yours to tell Jessica this, because you're absolutely right, Jessica, he also did it too, and it's doing that when you give somebody the intimacy of your sex, I think that you owe them more than just a I'm going to not call you back, or I'm going to come on Mojo in the morning, and I'm going to tell.
Speaker 6: Them this, Taylor, and to be very honest with you, Like, I don't want to keep hating on him, because if you're not attracted to somebody, you're not attracted to somebody, and you're allowed to think that and feel that way. It just really sucks. It sucks that this is the reason for her because now she's going to be even more self conscious about that. So he's he is not in the wrong for saying I'm simply not attracted to you.
Speaker 4: He's in the wrong for not lying. I hate to say it. I would if I'm him, I'm lying and not telling her the truth.
Speaker 2: I really wouldn't because I wouldn't tell the truth in this one because it's hurtful.
Speaker 4: It's just forced to me to tru things wrong.
Speaker 2: No, you come up with, Hey, you know what, bro, but you know what's up Taylor better than one.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So a while back, I had like a similar experience where I met a guy. He looked good dressed, you know, his face was attractive, and as soon as we got along the clothes came off. He had on like the actual like full body like girdle like she would say, and yeah, all.
Speaker 4: The game was loose. It was like kind of like a sharp pay.
Speaker 11: And that was it?
Speaker 6: Like that killed. Did you have sex talks that are like super super wrinkling, have lots of folds?
Speaker 4: Did you have sex on him wrapping?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 3: I was really young back then, so it was like the pressure of the expectation, you know, but it was not attractive and he never heard from me again.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you? Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 4: Was he at least good at taking care of you?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 4: It was not the worst experience. Okay, so the sharp day actually did well. That girdle had girth?
Speaker 2: Can I I had a friend one time that said to me when I lost Wade, they said, there's rumors that when you lose weight, your d gets bigger. And it's like not really, it's just that now you can actually see it. What's going on, Sarah?
Speaker 4: How you doing good?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 8: I don't really have much new to say.
Speaker 6: It's just kind of you drug the story out of him and then you roasted him.
Speaker 9: For telling that.
Speaker 2: You know what, though I drug the story out of him, he could have easily stopped short and said something different. I know that you know you think that it's not hurtful.
Speaker 4: Jessica's hurt. I can tell that she's hurt. She's not saying anything. It's hurtful.
Speaker 6: But when he when you push him and push him, he didn't.
Speaker 7: Want to say the story, and you kept.
Speaker 9: No will say the true, exactly the truth.
Speaker 2: I mean, you blame the god for being true. Honestly, there's certain times where it's okay to lie. Hey, Jamie, what's going on, Jamie?
Speaker 4: It's crazy?
Speaker 7: Hey, I just want to say, like so, I'm a three time seat session mama. I've recently lost ninety pounds. I did body dys Marcia. I have looked in the mirror every day and I find think that I don't like again that I didn't like when I was heavy, And I just have to you have to learn to love like every part of yourself no matter what. But I just want to say that there are real men out there that will pick all that up like pizza, go and put it on my lap. And if that doesn't work, she can only go to women because.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, I'm happy for you, Jessica. I'm happy that you lost weight. I know the feeling has to be great. Seventy pounds ain't no joke. You're better for it. You're you know, going to be healthier for it. And Andrew, I think you're going to find yourself that perfect woman that you're looking for.
Speaker 4: Good luck, she'll probably be crazy. Andrew doesn't want to talk. I think so as I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you all.
Speaker 2: Second date update, I'm gonna stand up for my uh people.
Speaker 4: You feel personally attacked, I do. I feel personally attacked. I'm gonna show you my sharpay. Have you know your.
Speaker 8: Your home of the Roses, It'll find life to tell your mom, Tones, cams, and Shannon's dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 4: This is in the morning.