Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Aren't you so excited? The week is just beginning. Don't shake your head, Chris. It's a glorious, glorious thing. We're alive for another day and we're gonna have a blast tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 3: An hour from now, we.
Speaker 2: Have Medal of Honor Monday coming up, where we'll honor a hero. I'm probably going to be bouncing all over the map with plenty of screwing off tonight. Just a heads up, Yes, I'll touch on the latest Iran stuff. Just give me a couple of minutes and I'll touch on that if I If I sound on into it, I'm glad that's coming across. I will bring up something that I'm probably gonna get angry about, but I'm gonna try to remain calm when it comes to jobs for Americans versus foreigners.
Speaker 3: There's a there's.
Speaker 2: A new report out from the Bureau of Labor and Statistics that made me want to punch a wall. This weekend, we'll talk about the naked anti white racism still going on in blue areas. In fact, every Blue controlled thing ebola vaccine.
Speaker 1: Jill Biden continues to make enemies.
Speaker 3: All that and so much more.
Speaker 2: Plenty of emails tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, speaking of emails, I got a thousand of them, Jesse. It appears the IRGC is running the regime. The Iranian president saw the trend, all kinds of emails about Iran. Woke up today to all the news. You woke up to headlines like this. Iran Haltz talks with US over Israeli escalation in Lebanon. So let me lay a couple things out for those who were kind of confused on Lebanon.
Speaker 3: On what Iran is reel? What is all this? Okay?
Speaker 2: So Lebanon is right by Israel, Okay, right by Israel. It's important to understand that. I know that may sound obvious. A lot of people don't own maps, they don't look things up. Lebanon touches Israel, al right, it borders Israel. Lebanon from what I've been told, I was never there, but from what I've been told, it used to be a lovely, lovely place. Apparently physically like geographically, it's a beautiful place and was supposed to be bustling and modern and clean. This is years and years ago. And then years and years ago the Jihatis began to move into Lebanon. And I know you're gonna find this shocking, but they eventually, after enough of them came there, conquered everything, took over everything politically, and now it's a terrorist Jihati dump. Okay, we got all that. That's surprise, surprise, we got all that. Now let's talk about Iran.
Speaker 3: Iran.
Speaker 2: Iran has forever everybody knows this by now. Hopefully Iran has made terror, jihadi terror, a huge priority for themselves. And there's there's a couple of reasons for this. First of all, obviously Iran hates Israel, hates Jews, all that other that that, all that stuff's obvious. Let's get past all that. The Ottoman Empire pause for a moment. The Ottoman Empire. You've heard of the Ottoman Empire. It's it was. It was the largest, most prosperous that the Muslim empire in history really kind of came apart post ww IE. But the Ottoman Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the reason they were able to maintain so much power for so long is the Ottoman Empire sold itself as the vanguard of Islam on the globe. If you were a Muslim anyway, the Ottoman Empire wanted you to think, I am your sword in shield. You come under my umbrella, I am your sword and shield.
Speaker 1: Nobody will ever harm Islam.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: While the Ottoman Empire runs things, and in fact, we're going to expand the Ottoman Empire. We're going to expand Islam. That's why we're gonna keep getting into Christian Europe. It's okay. So that was something the Ottoman Empire thrived on for a very very very long time.
Speaker 3: You got me. Now back to Iran.
Speaker 2: Iran's been trying to do that exact same thing for a very long time, selling itself as the vanguard of Islam.
Speaker 3: Trying for that.
Speaker 2: Now it's hard because of the Shia and Sunni division. It gets very very complicated. But that's what they've been trying to do, which brings me to the terror stuff. Iran sponsors funds, trains haadis all over the place in Iraq. You remember the Iraq War. After I was already home, I didn't get the worst of it. I was there for the invasion, all those car bombs and IEDs that killed and maimed so many of our guys. A lot of that was Iran, meaning Iran provided the equipment, provided the training. Hey, we got jihadis blowing up Americans. Sweet, let's get him some stuff. Hamas Hamas in Palestine, Hamas Hamas funded by Iran, which brings me to Lebanon. Lebanon is really run in large part by Hesblah. Now, Hesbelah, yes is a jihadi terrorist organization. But when I say that, I think there's a chance you may get an image in your head that is not exactly active accurate. If you picture a Jihati terrorist as being some wild eyed nutball who's willing to just blow himself up in order to kill an Israeli schoolgirl, and he's got the IQ of a dog, that's Hamas, right, that's more Hamas. That is not Hesbelah. Hezbelah is well trained. Hesbelah is well funded. Hesbelah is giving it to the Israelis as good as they're getting from some of the reports. I'm saying, Hesbelah is not a bunch of moronic goatherders. Without the knowledge, without the equipment, these guys are a very capable. I hate to say it, because they're terrorists. Military force. Okay, they're a capable military force on the border of Israel. So you see how well that lands. Now, that brings me back to what we've been discussing. Iran halts the talks over the US Israeli escalation. H Donald Trump has a nightmarish scenario on his hands. It is nightmarriage. Now he has to own it, since he's the one who decided to go. It's his fault. But it's a nightmarish scenario. And that nightmarish scenario is this Donald Trump. As you already know, he's expressed it publicly multiple times. He wants a deal. He wants this thing to end all these other things. That's what Donald Trump wants. Okay, we got it. Donald Trump understands politically it has to end. Exon Mobile came out today and said, we're about out of oil reserves. We're looking at one hundred and fifty hundred and sixty dollars a barrow oil.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump knows the American economy can't have that. Politically, we can't have it.
Speaker 3: He knows.
Speaker 2: So he's been trying working very, very hard to make a deal. But what have we talked about so many times?
Speaker 1: Already? There are three entities.
Speaker 2: Involved here America, Iran in Israel, and there is a good chance that two of the three entities don't want a deal. You realize that now, I said, there's a good chance that two of the three. One of the three definitely doesn't want a deal, and that's Israel. Israel views this as an existential threat, and they view this conflict as being the best chance, and probably their last chance, given how the political winds are blowing in America. Israel views this as their best and last chance to I don't want to say settle scores because that sounds more sinister than I wanted to be. What's that line in the Godfather today? I settled all family business. Israel is trying to settle all family business now, and they believe because the way the political winds are blowing in America, which are not in Israel's favor, Israel believes this has to be done now. That involves taking out Hamas down in Palestine, that involves taking out hes Blah in Lebanon. Israel thinks they have to do this, and that's an understandable position. When you have a hostile enemy force sitting right on your border. But hes Blah, hes Blah is simply a subset of Iran. Hesbela exists under Iran. Just consider hes Blah part of Iran. Iran funds it, Iran trains it around Hesbela Iran, they are one. So Donald Trump is sitting down trying to find the person in charge of Iran.
Speaker 3: Who even knows who that is?
Speaker 2: At this point in time, They're clearly divided between the moderates and the hardliners and everything else. Donald Trump is sitting down with Iran trying to work out a deal. You know, you get new details of the deal that leak every day. A deal here, we have a deal. We don't have a deal.
Speaker 3: Ba.
Speaker 2: Every single day there's something new. We have nothing concrete. Yeah, forget about that. He's trying to work this out. Iran is demanding, as part of this quote, ceasefire while they're working it out. Hey, Israel's not going to attack us in Lebanon anymore? Right, Well, that's the problem. I'll finish this up and mercifully move off of this until I get to an email about it. A Jesse Kelly show on a magnificent Monday.
Speaker 3: Remember you can email the.
Speaker 2: Show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So back to our little talk here about it. We woke up and we have headlines like this. Iran halts talks with the US over Israeli escalation in Lebanon. Iran as part of the ceasefire. Iran wants everything to calm down in Lebanon. They don't want Israeli strikes on Hesba law targets in Lebanon. Now I could to get into the nitty gritty details of what they're actually striking, but they're not striking who's winning it that None of that matters. What matters is I'm just laying out once again the nightmare scenario Donald Trump is in. Donald Trump wants a deal. He wants it wrapped up. Talks are ongoing, Talks are ongoing. We almost have a deal. We're nine the way to a deal. Every day Trump is putting out these statements because he wants a deal. He wants it wrapped up. I suspect in a very very very quiet private moment, Donald Trump thinks to himself, maybe this wasn't the best idea in the world, but nevertheless, he wants a deal done. You may not want a deal. That's fine.
Speaker 3: He does. Whether Iran does or not, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I suspect for how it looks parts of Iran does want a deal. The moderates want a deal. Economically, they have to be getting just slaughtered right now, they have to be in horrible shape. There's rationing about everything. So yeah, things are bad there. But how many hardliner types don't want to deal in Iran? And the thing about it is this, if there's anybody with significant power in Iran who doesn't want to deal, and that's very clearly the case, then how can you ever get a deal done? If the moderates sitting in the room with Trump. I know Trump's people, But if the moderates sitting in the room with Trump saying, hey, let's come up with the dale will do this, We'll do that, you'll release some funds. But while he's in there with Trump, some hardliners launching drone attacks on American military positions. Well, it doesn't look like Iran wants a deal. And we look, we know Israel doesn't want to deal. Israel wants Iran wiped off the map until Iran is no longer posing a gigantic threat to them. So Donald Trump is once again in the position of doing a deal with people who maybe don't want a deal. And I say once again because remember remember during the campaign when he was talking about Russia, Ukraine, Russia, Ukraine, Russia, Ukraine, Chris play cut one for me.
Speaker 4: Well have Donald Trump does not want to do what is necessary to support Ukraine, and the Republican Party will always follow his lead. We've had a bipartisan sanctions bill sitting on the Senate floor for a year and a half that would tighten the screws on the Russian economy, make it harder for them to fund the war. Donald Trump has basically had a veto on that bill.
Speaker 3: He wanted to laugh.
Speaker 2: We got that was that idiot Senator Chris Murphy. Remember when Donald Trump was on the campaign trio and he kept saying, I'm gonna get this thing wrapped up right away. I'll have a twenty four hours it all have peace in that deal. Remember how hard Trump worked when he first got elected to try to get that piece. To his credit, he worked very very hard, sitting down with Putin, sitting down with Zelensky. Let's do a deal, Hey, seize fire here, let's get a deal. He worked really, really hard trying to end it. It's not over, is it. It's not his fault. They don't want to do a deal. We had this conversation back when Trump was talking it over with Zelenski. Maybe Russia doesn't want peace. Maybe Ukraine the people who run Ukraine. From what I hear, they're doing quite well financially. Wow, how that worked out. Maybe the people who run Ukraine don't want to do a deal. After all, it's not the Ukrainian elite who are out there dying in droves. It's just the peasants. Throw another one hundred thousand of them out there. What do I care. I'm on my yacht in Miami. If they don't want to do a deal, then there's no deal for Trump to do. There is a chance that that is the situation we're in when it comes to Iran. Trump wanted to get in and get out. Remember he thought he could get in and get out. We know all that net and Yahoo told him we'll get in and get out.
Speaker 3: Rubio said, no, we won't. JD.
Speaker 2: Evance said no, we won't. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs raising Kane said, no, we won't. That's crazy. It's not going to be fast. Trump very clearly thought it could be fast. Wham bam, thank you, ma'am. Go go back home. Remember he kept saying four to six weeks. That was three months ago. Trump wants a deal done. The reason we're still talking about this stupid freaking thing staring one hundred and fifty dollars a barrel oil in the face. The reason we're still talking about this is at least one of the three entities doesn't want a deal done, and probably two of the three.
Speaker 3: Where's that leafis? Where we go from here? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look, if a deal can be done, Donald Trump's the one to do it. That really is his specialty, especially when it comes to peace deals.
Speaker 3: That is his bag.
Speaker 2: If it can be done, he can do it. Let's see where we go from here, all right? I am going to well, you know what, I'll do a couple emails. And if it sounds like I'm stalling on something, it's because I am. Because there is a story out. The Bureau of Labor and Statistics put out a number on the post COVID jobs and the percentage of those jobs that have gone to foreigners over Americans, and it had me freaking steaming all weekend long. I'll talk about that after an email or two. Hang on an amazing Monday, only about thirty minutes away from Metal of Honor Monday, probably three minutes away from me losing my temper on something. But well, that'll be fine, Chris, I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: After that. It's going to be all sunshine and roses.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jesse, I'm gonna do some emails first, sabotage this guy says, the sprinkler malfunction, my beep. The commis are targeting your show. They hack the building mechanical systems to try and get you off the air. Little do they know this only makes you stronger. That's probably true. I do feel like I owe you honesty about what happened today, though, So you know, again, the show doesn't sound I know audibly, it probably doesn't sound the same because we're our old studio is flooded and maybe destroyed.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe we're back soon.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't even have my soundboard.
Speaker 2: But we're at a different We have to do the show from a different place right now because our home base is done right now, So what happened this morning? I'm not proud of Jewish producer Chris got to the student udio before I did. Right now, this is the same studio we did the show from on Friday. Okay, so I've been here. I have been to the studio. The studio.
Speaker 1: It's in a high rise in Houston, right.
Speaker 2: So I get to what I think is the building today and I pressed the button to go up to the floor where the studio is today. Now, keep in mind, I walked into this building and it was identical to the building I walked in last week on Friday.
Speaker 3: Visually, it was identical.
Speaker 2: Every part of it, the security desk to everything, every part of it was the same. I walk in, I go up to the floor where the studio is supposed to be. I walk off the elevator and nothing looks familiar at all, and there's most definitely no studio here at all. At this point in time, I am completely weirded out. I feel like I am in some kind of a dream. Maybe somebody slipped some drugs in my coffee this morning. I have no earthly idea what's going on. So I start walking around the floor of this building, of this floor. Finally, I text Chris and I say, what floor is the studio on He's texted me right back, Oh, it's.
Speaker 3: On this floor.
Speaker 1: I said, no, it's not. I'm on the floor and it's not here.
Speaker 2: And he drops a are you sure you're in the right building?
Speaker 3: And I don't know that I was that nice.
Speaker 2: I was something along the lines of, yes, idiot, I know what building it is. Finally, I tell him just meet me in the lobby. We'll go up the elevator together so I can prove I'm not crazy. I go down to the lobby.
Speaker 3: No, Chris.
Speaker 1: I decide, well, maybe it's just a little delayed.
Speaker 3: No, Chris. I get a phone call and it's Chris. I'm in the lobby and I don't see you. It turns out and went to the wrong building.
Speaker 2: Okay, they have two identical buildings, clearly bought and paid for and built by the same company. In my defense, every what, Chris, It's true, every part of these buildings was the same. What Chris. Chris says, he sent me the right address.
Speaker 3: Chris.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have to feel your way out there on the road. Okay, Sometimes you have to feel your way around. All right, I'm gonna do my story that I'm gonna get mad about, and then we're gonna move on and we'll do other things. Emails, other stuff, make fun of the bidens, all kinds of good stuff. Medal of honor, Monday still to come. So the Bureau of Labor and Statistics does exactly what it sounds like. I'm not gonna insult your intelligence. They put out all the numbers. Job was this that they track all this stuff? Well, they did a report on the United States of America's job market after COVID nineteen, after the COVID lockdowns, all that insanity, and ninety percent of the post COVID jobs in the United States of America ninety ninety zero have gone to foreigners. So couple things here. I just wanted to recap for those maybe not following along. The United States government and state governments and local governments, in response to a virus, purposely shut down the economy. I've never seen anything like it before. I've never even heard of anything so stupid and so suicidal in my entire life. Pointing to your own economy and saying stop, this still blows me away. So they destroyed the value of your dollar because then they printed seven trillion dollars. That's why everything's so expensive. Now. You know everything's so expensive because of COVID, right, I know it's really convenient to say, oh, Biden, No, he just made it worse. Everything's so expensive because we stopped in economy and printed money. So we stopped in economy. We took away your job, closed down your family business, wrecked your health as we had everybody sitting at home. The health numbers were disastrous. We closed down the gyms, but that was brilliant. Left the liquor stores over, but the gym's closed. We wrecked I don't know how many high school graduations, all kinds of childhoods, how many how many kids missed their last two years of sports or whatever. And our government did this, The United States government, state governments, and local governments did this. They destroyed your jobs market on purpose. They destroyed the value of the dollar on purpose. And don't tell me it wasn't on purpose, because even a moron those if you just start printing seven trillion dollars, the value of the dollar is going to get destroyed. Every idiot on the planet knows that they did it. They did it on purpose. And then when they finally took their foot, their boot off the neck of your jobs market, they turned around and imported foreigners and gave them your job. That's treason. I don't I don't have another. I don't feel that word around a lot. That is treasonous, a treasonous betrayal of the American citizen. That is a disgrace. The number of emails I get from people who are jobless, been looking forever. My son's jobless, my my wife jobless, by dad's jobless. Some jobless, and people putting application after application after application. Just talk to a neighbor friend, their teenage son has out there looking for work, just a summer job. I think he's nineteen summer job. He had to put in fifty applications for an entry level minimum wage job, fifty five zero before he got a single interview, fifty of them. The jobs markets wrecked, they wrecked the dollar, they wrecked the economy, they wrecked the jobs market, and then whenever a new job opened up, they gave it to a foreigner over an American. Now, my last thing I'm going to say on this is this, You know, I take it back. It might not be the last thing. One of the last things I'm gonna say is this. I have warned before, I will warn again. This is a warning for the GOP. We already know Democrats are treason as communists and they just want more foreigners. And I even have audio for that, which I'll get to in a few minutes. We know that Democrats are gone on this issue. They hate Americans, they hate America.
Speaker 3: We got all that. Republicans.
Speaker 2: You Republicans who are interested in becoming members of the House of Representatives or the Senate or even President of the United States of America, you had better understand that there is a white hot simmering anger around this country being handed to foreigners, and that anger is.
Speaker 3: Going to get worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 2: Every single day as jobs continue to dry up, as AI continues to wreck the economy. You better be the anti foreigner candidate. You had better be, or you're done. Anybody who thinks they can do that standard GOP lame Chamber of Commerce thing, ay man, Oh, these foreigners make us better. You are going to get destroyed in any primary. There is no appetite for that whatsoever. None treason us.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on Monday. Don't forget.
Speaker 2: If you the City part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Once again, before I get to the Democrats and their comments on all this stuff, a warning to every single Republican, every single one already in office considering running for office, you better be the America Is for Americans candidate. The anger on this stuff is so palpable. It's all around me right now. The anger will get worse and worse and worse as AI costs people jobs. You better not be the Chamber of Commerce Republican anymore or you are finished. Plus you have to juxtapose that with what we get out of the Communists right now.
Speaker 3: Chris play cut three go.
Speaker 5: For over two decades, Republican and Democratic presidents have recognized the importance of making the federal government accessible to people with limited English proficiency or LEP. But last year President Trump rolled back these protections by signing an executive order that declares English the official language and pushes federal agencies toward English only policies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's representative Judy Chu. Listen to how listen, how mortified she is that, hey, people should speak English. You know why, because Judy Chu understands what every democrat in this country understands. With the mass importation of foreigners, the Communist revolution will succeed, and without it, the Communist revolution will fail. Americans will not support communism. Foreigners always support communism. They are easily purchased, and many of them come from communist countries themselves.
Speaker 3: That's a fact, and.
Speaker 2: That's why even the ones in Purple States try to drop lines like Senator John Ossoff did in this clip. Chris play Cut too, go.
Speaker 6: That our national greatness flows not through our blood or our genes, but through our ideas. Americans are not a race. We're a people united not by ethnicity but by our shared convictions, and that is what makes us exceptional and a beacon to the world. How amazing is it that the most powerful nation on earth proclaims as it core values that all are created equal, with inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, no matter how humble are beginnings, no matter our ancestry, no matter when we arrived on these shore.
Speaker 2: Yes, they always say the same thing try to make it sound really good, don't they anybody can come here. What's John Osoff really want? Well, he doesn't want Georgia to be purple. He wants Georgia to be blue. And John osof understands that if it's just people born and raised in Georgia that he's not going to be in the United States Senate very longer. But if we can bring in hordes and hordes of foreign barbarians into the state of Georgia, John Osoff won't even have to pretend to be purple for very much longer. With the mass importation of foreigners, the communist revolution cannot fail. We gotta get them out out, all of them. Ex do some emails, Jesse how the prosecution of Derek Chauvin continued after this is mind boggling, and he's talking, he said, even Fox News doesn't have the courage to discuss this. Listen, Derek Chauvin is one of the most legally oppressed, done wrong human beings of my entire lifetime. Derek Chauvin he on George Floyd did a technique that was taught by the Minneapolis Police Department. I've actually seen the segment in the training manual, that whole knee on the upper back thing.
Speaker 3: It's how they're trained.
Speaker 1: He does that arresting a career.
Speaker 2: Criminal, a career criminal who's as high as the clouds. The career criminal died of an overdosed We know that from the medical guy. He wasn't choked, beaten, shot, stabbed, or anything else. His heart exploded, probably a combination of the drugs and the stress of being arrested.
Speaker 1: Dies.
Speaker 2: And Derek Chauvin gets sent to prison where he's already been stabbed the guy and I don't know any I don't know Derek Chauvin, but the guy was a police officer arresting a criminal and now he's sitting in prison for doing a technique that was trained by the Minneapolis Police Department. And you know what, steams me. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood because of all the foreigner talk. You know it so steams me. You couldn't find a Republican, not many of them, to say a single word in defense of that man during all that George Floyd insanity. While while the gasoline was being poured on all those flames, that GOP stepped up and dumped some of their own on there. Well, I mean, we obviously do have a racism problem. Hey, where's Tim Scott. We need some federal police reform out here, can we? Obviously these cops need to be brought into lined pathetic How quickly the GOP caves on these big national narratives when the communists are writing them. It drives me crazy. I'm gonna get myself bad all over again. Remember I'm Matt I used to get about that. This is something we talked about before about narratives. The initial narrative, the first twenty four to forty eight hours is everything. Everything the first twenty four to forty eight hours is worth more than the next two years combined. If you can get a false narrative in someone's head in the first twenty four to forty eight hours, it doesn't matter what truths come out later. Oh but we found a video, there's an all That doesn't make a difference at all. Once people decide on something, they have made their decision and that's the way they're going with it. The GOP fails at this every single time, or that they have in the past. I do think they are improving as we are demanding more guts from the GOP. But every single time one of these hot button things come out, the GOP is too afraid of its own shadow, does the low T GOP thing and joins in with the communists. As the communists are moving the revolution forward well after, we do have a lot of racist cops and yeah, hey Tim, hey Tom, can we get some police reform? Work with Corey Booker on that. What a bunch of gum, you know what. I'm fine, Chris, I'm fine. I'm calm now. I'm gonna do Medal of Honor Monday. That's always a good time. We have a genuine American hero. We're going to discuss his valor next