Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 1: It's six fifty five.
Speaker 3: Five, six to fifty five, y'all, five, six fifty five.
Speaker 1: This is a big one. Guys. Tim's going for fifteen in a row.
Speaker 3: Oh Tim, Tim, Tim, Tim, how are you, buddy?
Speaker 1: Welcome back. I'm feeling the pressure today for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know what you've done. Great, You've already won fourteen. You're going for your fifteenth. If you win today, you'll be in the Tournament of Champions and you will take on Shannon tomorrow. Let's see who's stepping in your way from Lyndon. Leaving the gym right now and getting ready for work.
Speaker 1: I like it. What time do you get to the gym at I get there about five am every day and I'm not done yet. I'm still viking. Oh my god, you are a beast case. That's like a long time. Do you do this every day or you go just a few days a week on Monday through Friday at the gym and then Saturdays. I like your run a half marathon.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, queen, can you only imagine what I have no idea what you look like. I can only imagine what you look like. It's like, Yeah, Well, let's see. Let's see if you got the stamina of play the five of six fifty five Tim say hi to Jessica.
Speaker 1: Hi, Jessica, good morning.
Speaker 3: I'm locking you in a soundproof area. Tim, Good luck to you guys. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion, Jessica. Question number one, Jennifer Lopez is uh singing bad bunnies praises when it comes to performing at the Super Bowl halftime show. Who did Jennifer Lopez share the stage with for her halftime performance?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to say Madonna? Question number two.
Speaker 3: Hilaria Baldwin was eliminated from Dancing with the Stars last night. Who is her hot tempered actor husband Steven Baldwin? Question number three Bruno mar is celebrating the Big four O today. How wild is that true or false? Bruno is actually his middle name? Question number four. Jimmy Kimmel is facing a steep ratings decline since returning to the air last month. What network broadcast Kimmel Show?
Speaker 1: ABP?
Speaker 3: And Question number five, It's winner go home today? For the Detroit Tigers in the a l DS. What does a l DS stand.
Speaker 1: For American League? I don't know what the DS is. I'll pass, all right, passing on that one.
Speaker 3: Let's bring our champ back from a sound proof area, Tam.
Speaker 1: I think it's you and me tomorrow. She only got a five? Oh no, really, that's it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh goodness, well only two out of five? Well, tim, here we go fifteen in a row. Jennifer Lopez is singing bad Bunnies praises. When it comes to performing at the Super Bowl halftime show. Who did Jennifer Lopez share the stage with for her halftime performance? Shakira Sairah And probably you could have said bad money because I think it wasn't bad money on that one too. I think he and Jay Balvin. Yeah, so they were all were there. Question number two. Hilaria Baldwin was eliminated from Dancing with the Stars last night. Who is her hot tempered actor husband Alt Baldwin. Yes, there we go. I had no clue, and yesterday I went out for Taco Tuesday with Zach and Bianca.
Speaker 1: Bianca is obsessed with Dancing with the Stars. Really are with the season? Really? Yeah? Question number three.
Speaker 3: Bruno Mars is celebrating the big four to oh today, he's forty true or false? Bruno is actually his middle name?
Speaker 1: Three seconds true?
Speaker 3: No, his name is Peter Jean Hernandez. You didn't need it anyway, You've already won with a tie. But let's get a clean win. Question four, Jimmy Kimmel is facing a steep ratings decline since his return to the air. What network broadcasts Kimmel's show ABC?
Speaker 1: ABC? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And question number five, it's win or go home today for the Detroit Tigers in the a l d S. What does a l DS stand.
Speaker 1: For American League Divisional Series? Yes, then you go, well give it to you.
Speaker 4: Congratulations all that do with we nomber fifteen in a row.
Speaker 2: Everybody right, Congratulations to Yeah, nice job, buddy, you got a big win.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to you. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Your favorite favorite flight attendant says hello.
Speaker 3: By the way, Oh seriously, you work for Delta.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: But Brandon's a good friend of mine.
Speaker 3: Brandon, I love it. You live in Oxford, No, I grew up in Okay. Just good friends. Brandon's a great dude. I love Brandon.
Speaker 1: Asking one more question, are you gonna play Shannon tomorrow?
Speaker 4: And te H.
Speaker 1: That's the goal, all right, all right, to win the game.
Speaker 3: We'll see it tomorrow. Jessica, you put your body through all that work. You deserve some Ford's garage. You got Ford's garage.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, thank you. Hang on the phone for just one second.
Speaker 2: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.