Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials Game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials.
Speaker 2: Game dot com.
Speaker 3: Initials Game Program pastor Today with Amy Hocker and Brett Blakemore and Kevin Fallus, exclusive interviews and more. Get closer to the shows and personalities you love. It's powered by Quantum Fiber Internet.
Speaker 1: Have fun.
Speaker 4: I want to thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go, ladies and gentlemen, one hundred thousand people in the studio.
Speaker 6: I'm ready to go. It's the Initials tournament continues.
Speaker 1: I think the nerves are starting to set in. I can tell they'licious. You were practicing this morning, Parker was practicing last night. It won't help, but Harris has been practicing for like ten years.
Speaker 6: Harris is ready to go. There man, he's all fired up.
Speaker 7: Just he's one of these days, it'll click. We'll see he's all fired up. We shall see. I am.
Speaker 8: I'm just so happy that hell froze over and you finally turned the air conditioning on. Thank you for bringing the traps. I'm so thankful.
Speaker 6: Chaps did make me warm finally. I don't know. I'm an old man. I get cold easy. That's what happens, you know.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: There was that story like two days ago in our prep that was saying, like, nationally the sweet spot for temperature for sleeping his sixty seven degrees. But they said in Minnesota runs slightly hotter than that, which I would think that we'd be one of the states that would embrace the cold a little bit more and not want our rooms to be sixty sev Oh hell yeah, no, you got to go lower than that.
Speaker 2: Sixty five. Sixty five is nice, yep.
Speaker 9: Perfect, almost seventy l Oh my god, what though?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to have the radio launch both that sound noise.
Speaker 1: Ye, it's not just the noise too, I don't it's got it. There's the movement's got to happen as well.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, Chris, movement makes some noise. Does fan dual purpose, right, gets get the air moving and get some noise in there?
Speaker 2: Who can sleep in like dead sounds? That's cree as hell.
Speaker 7: It is creepy.
Speaker 10: Like the number one thing is you're like you know, playing college sports, you have a roommate down the row with someone of your teammates, and like you do not want to hear them rustle around in.
Speaker 8: The sheets, all right, Perry, yep, I had a sleep machine every year since I was a rookie, something to just like a white noise anything, so it wasn't just silent here in hotel room, doors opening and closing all morning.
Speaker 2: What do you use for naps?
Speaker 8: Now, I've got well, I use a little speaker and I got the better sleep and I use like that.
Speaker 7: Green noise and brown noise. And they had all kinds of.
Speaker 9: Different noises noises, brown noise, green noise frequency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, literally, yeah, it.
Speaker 7: Kind of kind of helps the brain.
Speaker 8: And it's crazy the the the work that they've put behind it, that they've figured out like certain noises, certain frequencies. I even learned the something Malibu that that literally can help calm a brain.
Speaker 7: Ye, I use all I can take. You do green on the green most of the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's surprising here I can talk about that. Yes you do, he's Corey, Yes, sir, for I forget. I know we got lots to do. But did you see the news from Rockstar Games.
Speaker 1: I didn't until Zach Halverson told me about it after the show yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'm interested to.
Speaker 5: Hear about Grand Theft Auto six And the release date, by the way, is still on track for November nineteenth.
Speaker 2: But when we're in Vegas, of course.
Speaker 6: It's okay, all right, baby, it's all right.
Speaker 1: I Like I said to Zach after the show yesterday, think about that, We're going to be in Las Vegas, the City of Temptation, right, Frank, you know, you get it. And a game we've been waiting literally over a decade for now is going to debut when we're in Vegas, and I'm going to have to say nope until we get home PlayStation. Zach is heavily considering bringing to PS five to Vegas.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't do that. I can't do that.
Speaker 7: I think would let us play it.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: I know they will let us do it on the big screen, but I'm telling you there, you got to remember and when we go on the air, guys, it's three thirty am local time out there, right. So when I've done that before in the Circus Sports Book, I did it last year.
Speaker 6: There was no one in.
Speaker 7: The sports book.
Speaker 5: Right, So we get in there, let's say an hour early, hook up the PlayStation, one of those giant TVs, and play the new play Grand Theft Autos.
Speaker 2: You got a case?
Speaker 4: Can you remember how you win Grand Theft Autos?
Speaker 1: You kill as many prostitutes as possible with a screw driver. You don't have to, you don't have a screwdriver, but you do get your money back, so it's kind of worth it.
Speaker 2: So it's like a full storyline.
Speaker 1: There's missions, there's it's super fun. It's going to be the first of all.
Speaker 9: A few ferries from the first Grand Theft Attle that I remember, you remember, like stealing cars and punching.
Speaker 2: Right three exactly. That's that's still in play.
Speaker 6: But just talking about the game, right if.
Speaker 1: You're not, that was just on my way here, even if you're not a video game player, and you guys are you guys are both the news It is going to take over the.
Speaker 2: World for a couple of weeks in November.
Speaker 1: It's going to be the biggest multi media launch in a long time, multi billion dollars. It's going to be as everybody's going to be talking about. There's gonna be a million news stories on it. You guys will have to cover it on some level.
Speaker 7: It's that big school will be empty.
Speaker 11: Yep, Okay, my daughter told me to buy the stock nine months ago.
Speaker 2: Take two Interactive.
Speaker 1: That netstock has been unbelievable for the last decade plus, just printing.
Speaker 11: Money and I didn't. And now my wife, when the story comes out, is going to go, why didn't you do it?
Speaker 6: Yea perfect moss By stock.
Speaker 7: Probably in a commercial break. Yeah.
Speaker 5: August twenty seventh on Netflix at Thursday at two pm hour time. Netflix is going to premiere This is again, this is how big the game is going to be. I'm doing a story about them premiering a clip of the new game on Netflix on Netflix Behind the scenes Netflix, August twenty whatever seventh.
Speaker 6: August twenty seventh at two pm our.
Speaker 2: Time for a November launch date.
Speaker 1: They're going to preview it a couple months ahead of time and show you what they get.
Speaker 3: I like, and it will be on YouTube for free. I think that night, like six hours later it will be so you don't have to get Netflix, but you want to be the first to see it.
Speaker 2: Cannot wait, but I'm gonna have to hold off until we get back from.
Speaker 10: Vegas so massive in the streamer world too. I don't know if you guys know Aden Ross, but he's one of the biggest streamers.
Speaker 7: He's going to have like a world within.
Speaker 10: The game, and they're going to be paying people real money, like real salaries to be janitors and drivers and all this different things.
Speaker 7: I guess within the game of the game. Playing GTA six, just watch out for Corey. Yeah, that supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Oh good point. I thought you meant that I was a prostitute. I'm like, that's not fair, not anymore.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 7: It's early in the day.
Speaker 1: But all right, chaps, I'm not exaggerating. This is this is pathetic, but this it's video games. Grand Theft out of Vice City. You could deliver pizzas in my Vice City on these little scooters and I would have a contest with myself how many prostitutes I could stab with a screwdriver on the scooter before the military already came in and killed me. Because once you get up to like five stars, they're coming in with tanks and copters and.
Speaker 4: You're still delivering pizzas.
Speaker 1: Killing I started with pizzas, but then it's like once you start stabbing, and the cops are after you, so it's like how you have to get away though on this little pizza scooter.
Speaker 5: Tell me this doesn't sound like an origin story for a Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Into a date.
Speaker 9: No, I'm sorry to understand why your wife got the cake with.
Speaker 2: Good memory stabbing with the scoo driver later.
Speaker 7: No, but like.
Speaker 1: That was when was Vice City? Is that like two thousand and cheesez seven?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, something like that? Second maybe looking.
Speaker 12: Up two thousand and two, My gosh, it for this long, but no, because Grand Theft five was thirteen right, so the last one was thirteen years ago.
Speaker 2: It's how long it takes them to make one iteration of this garbage.
Speaker 7: But it's just the best.
Speaker 10: You got to use the cheek cotes, Corey when the when the stars are on you, you know the cheat codes at all?
Speaker 1: I do not know the cheat codes, but so Tarry Shannon Jr.
Speaker 7: Are shooting guard for the Wolves on his arm.
Speaker 10: He has tattooed the cheap code the buttons you need to press for infinite ammo on gta.
Speaker 8: Know that that's a whole other level, right, my gosh kidding.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So you ever see Tarry Shannon Junior's arm. He's got a bunch of PlayStation or Xbox buttons.
Speaker 1: He's gonna regret that because our generation were to have the Konami code on our arms, and that does not hold up.
Speaker 2: So what are you doing?
Speaker 7: Infinite Ammo? Never run out?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine me back in two thousand and two, I was twenty two years old. If I was just like I stabbed forty seven prostitute to the screwdriver before getting killed, I'm gonna tattoo my high score, just forty seven screwdrivers.
Speaker 5: I've got a high forearm. How to cross the street on Frogger on my Yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: You guys are going to have to report on it. It's gonna be unlow, deniably big.
Speaker 7: It's happening.
Speaker 4: We'll crime go up maybe only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, frank you you were doing news when Columbine was a thing. Do you remember everybody blamed it on video games? In Marilyn Manson, right, it was like, that's they're ruining society, that's why these kids are all messed up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there was a lot of reaching for any kind of explanation exactly early and there still is, you know, but now it's so frequent, which is really sad that you don't get that as much.
Speaker 5: And one last thing before we break and we come back and we play this game. We give away a big bunch of money and we see who can Hopefully, Hey, Zacho, yes, sir, listen to this headline from MSN dot com. Study reveals cognitive decline link to drinking diet coke every.
Speaker 2: Day for Zachary, cognitive down the diet coke never.
Speaker 5: Whether you work in an officer from home, you're likely familiar with the after lunch slump that makes you reach for another diet coke. If you frontloaded a lot of caffeine in the morning, that's typically the time you would feel a crash.
Speaker 6: Uh, don't drink diet coke and.
Speaker 5: A pool of terrible advice participants tests over eight years, People younger than the age of sixty who consumed the some of the ingredients and die cook regularly showed a faster decline in verbal fluency and global recon That's what we just chigured out.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 2: It's worth it, though, Di Cox amazing verbal fluency.
Speaker 7: Take all my cognitiveness.
Speaker 1: See sixty plus or thirty plus.
Speaker 6: Sixty plus when it says but back you sure.
Speaker 7: I know right. I think it'll be like in three decades.
Speaker 1: I know, my god. Okay, all right, let's let's do this. We're gonna meet Rick when we come back. Let's find out if Rick can play. I have a hunch he can, but we're gonna find out. Frank Fastlero is here, Mark Parrish is here, Parker Fox is here, Alicia Lewis is here. Those five square off in quarterfinal number seven. But maybe more importantly, let's change of life today. Yes, all somebody has to do is tell me the write two letters and they win one hundred and twenty one thousand, five hundred dollars the jackpot.
Speaker 13: After this up next it's the Initials Game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union jackpot called one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials jackpod.
Speaker 2: Next on the.
Speaker 14: Fan iHeart, follow skin Querize and start listening on the free iHeartRadio app today.
Speaker 1: If you build a better lug splitter, air compressor or pressure washer.
Speaker 6: Won his way in.
Speaker 2: He did against eighty eight pps.
Speaker 6: You know that eighty eight people, and.
Speaker 2: That was in the finals.
Speaker 1: The finals was eighty eight people that had won to get to the finals, which means they were already capable of winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Rick beat eighty eight of them. You go, Rick, You're taking a whole bunch of power trip diehards.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: We've seen a lot of the rooms saying how pump they were to make the finals, and then Rick still smoked them, all smeked them. So you guys might be walking right into a buzz off. But you guys have all done TV, you guys have all done radio. Maybe the moment's too big for Rick.
Speaker 2: We don't know. Pressures on unknown, we don't know.
Speaker 7: In the live game, it is.
Speaker 2: It is, all right, shall we see what we got?
Speaker 13: All right, it's time for the twenty twenty six Initials Invitational presented by Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's uh, let's have the scene here. I mentioned it the previous segment. But we've had six quarterfinals so far. Kelsey Cook, Belinda Jensen, Tatum, Everett, Brandon Maleski, Chris Hockey, and Brett Blakemore. Those are the six that have gotten through in our guaranteed to be semi finalists, because those are the six winners so far. Now, there are seven people that have three points, and ideally we wanted like three wild cards, but the max is six and we already have seven people with three points. Ripes, that's a problem. We don't know what we're gonna do, including AJ exactly. AJ's one and Rube Glenn is one as well. So we have a couple of beasts that are sitting there hoping crossing their face is that though a wildcard path is still there for them. So you're gonna either need to win today or at least get three to stay in the wildcard mix. Let's go on the room and see who we got this initials game six forty two on the Power Trip presented by Builders and Remodeler.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 5: Builders are modelers in Minnesota's premieer exterior home services company for over seventy three years. For windows, sighting, roofing or doors, visit Builders Romodelers dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll introduce the players. Chris can tell you who they're playing for. Let's start with the Man, the Myth, the Legend. Frank Vassolero from Channel four. Hi, Frank, good morning, good morning, super excited to be here. Thanks, Oh you have won a tournament game in the past, so you've been to the winters circle.
Speaker 2: You know what it feels like.
Speaker 7: It feels glorious.
Speaker 5: Yes, Frank is sponsored today by our great friends at Radco and radco dot com. If he wants today, listen for a special offer from Radco.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Parker Fox, the almost married Parker Fox, just a couple of weeks away.
Speaker 7: Hi, Parker, how are you? Hey?
Speaker 2: Corey?
Speaker 1: Uh, you seem a little nervous for a guy that's played in fun of twenty thousand people before, but this seems to be freaking you out a little bit.
Speaker 10: It's been a while since you get those those butterflies in your stomach.
Speaker 7: But it's good to have that feeling back.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 5: Run around the building naked helps men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Zacho venmo you later.
Speaker 5: Parker is sponsored today by our amazing forrinstance, Seventh Time a new pizza now on a three day sale for six ninety nine at all cub Foods locations.
Speaker 6: That's pretty cool, man.
Speaker 5: If he went today and listen for ay special offer from Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 1: All right, we have a combo platter for the next sponsor, but let's start with Alicia.
Speaker 2: Hi, Alicia Lewis from Carol Levin. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm great, I'm feeling confident today.
Speaker 2: I love it. You said you practiced this morning, just this morning. That's it And.
Speaker 9: I got one right out of how many like I don't want to say too many? Whole box? Oh boy, all Initials board game boxy.
Speaker 1: I knew I liked you Initials Game dot Com. There's Rick Fields behind you, Chris. Now Rick, uh you are from what city? Where are you from?
Speaker 7: From Ames Island?
Speaker 1: From Ames Iowa? Cyclas kid, but now you're Minnesotan?
Speaker 7: Yes, okay, all right?
Speaker 1: How confident do you feel knowing that this is your first ever actual initials game on KF han.
Speaker 7: I'm feeling good.
Speaker 6: Okay, he seems good. He's pretty seems.
Speaker 2: Pretty chill for a guy that's never done this.
Speaker 1: But we'll see, all right, Alicia and Rick Chris are playing for who that's right.
Speaker 5: They're sponsored by our great friends at Great Clips, and either of them if they win today, stick around to hear how you could win free haircuts for a year from grade Clips.
Speaker 1: All right, but last, but certainly in not least a man who's done this plenty of times.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, plenty. Mark Parrish.
Speaker 6: I'm Mark, Hi guys.
Speaker 8: I am sponsored today as always by my amazing friends at Buy the Yard. And if I win today, stick around for a one of a kind offer from Buy the Yard.
Speaker 1: Thank you by the all right, Alicia, it sounds like the board game was at Cara eleven this morning. You can get the board game at Initials Game dot com versions four, five, don't care, and six. And if you're like, well, what is this Initials Game Live that you're talking about that Rick one, Well, Initials Game Live dot Com. You can see the list of like one hundred plus bars all over the Upper Midwest where you can go play to center almost nightly basis, seven days a week.
Speaker 2: It's somewhere in the Twins Cities. Go play.
Speaker 1: It's super fun. Initials Game Live dot Com. All right, before we battle in advance a semi finalist, one listener gets a crack at a whole bunch of money, like one hundred and twenty one thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: It's jack by the time.
Speaker 13: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 5: You got that right, man, Somebody out there is gonna get it.
Speaker 2: All that money how about today? Today could be the day manage thou five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Looking to buy a new car save money on your current car loan? We say ball Federal Credit.
Speaker 5: Union, now offering auto loan rates is the last four point two nine percent APR applied today at Saint Paul fu dot org slash campan Federally Insured Boddy NCUA.
Speaker 2: All right, as always, it goes up five.
Speaker 1: Hundred dollars every week, which is super cool thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Those guys have been awesome for now years.
Speaker 1: It's been years since this thing's gone off, but it has gone off twice.
Speaker 2: But the all time.
Speaker 1: Record was thirty one, five hundred dollars. Now it's one hundred and twenty one thousand, five hundred dollars. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they get two hundred and fifty bucks. If they get both in the right spot, they win the jackpot, which is again one hundred and twenty one, five hundred dollars. We'll get the old call screener up, give me ten seconds. Talk amongst yourselves is ready to go?
Speaker 7: All right, Hang on a second, ear, where's the old call screener.
Speaker 2: That yeah, if you can punch them up, that would be great.
Speaker 8: Uh, all right, are they there?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey Steve, good morning, let's go baby.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve seems pretty pumped. Why wouldn't you be pumped? You have a crack and a whole bunch of money. Steve, have you been thinking a long time about what letters you would guess if you ever got through?
Speaker 3: It's a tough decision in the initials game.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with my own initials ST. STT is in Tennessee, S is in Steve correct? St. All right. So here's the deal, Alicia, Yes.
Speaker 1: Uh, Steve and long Late. His fate in your hands. There are three packets left. It's either two, four, or six. Not only is this the game you will be playing, but it's also the letters that will be playing and determines whether Steve.
Speaker 2: Is super rich or dead broke?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, four or six? H six?
Speaker 2: All right, number six.
Speaker 6: It would be great to have a big winner today.
Speaker 4: That would be great.
Speaker 1: Alicia has picked number six, and Stephen long Lake went with ST.
Speaker 2: Right Steve st correct?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 2: Those are your initials? What's your last name? Bar?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: Right on?
Speaker 2: Like the picture.
Speaker 1: Exactly all right on you related to him?
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of money. Maybe you do.
Speaker 1: Stephen long Lake is going st Does he have at least one right for two fifty?
Speaker 2: And is he alive for a crack at the jackpot? Than to Alisha? You are.
Speaker 6: All right one, Steve, this could be it.
Speaker 1: Steve, you have you have at least one letter right, so you have two hundred and fifty dollars in the bank, and you probably owe Alicia Lewis breakfast or something because she picked packet six.
Speaker 2: Come on, you have at least two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: If the other letter is right, then you win the jackpot and you're crazy rich.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on give.
Speaker 6: It to them.
Speaker 2: What did you say? Your last name is.
Speaker 7: Sila.
Speaker 1: That would look pretty good in the paper, right, come on? What and to make sure you spell it correctly? Looked pretty good in the paper. I don't know what paper like because it's sorry. Sorry, Steve, Sorry, Steve.
Speaker 6: I already got Steve's phone number, so Steve.
Speaker 2: You're god man, You're back.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Sorry dude, Steve, you won two fifty.
Speaker 2: Congrats man, I saw Steve.
Speaker 1: Sorry Steve, No, you shouldn't apologize you got him to fifty.
Speaker 4: That's true. Where we having breakfast?
Speaker 1: Steve oh Man, all right, so the S is correct. That was the key. The Steve part was correct. S one two hundred and fifty dollars. The one hundred and.
Speaker 2: Twenty one thousand, five hundred dollars. Guests would have been.
Speaker 4: S d oh wow d Yeah, they're close.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had to make sure he pronounced it correctly. Make tea is in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: S d are the letters for quarterfinal number seven. It's kind of cool. You want him to fifty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, here we go Parish Rickfields, Frank Vassalio Parker, Fox, Alicia Lewis, yell out your name, your name is your buzzer. Best out of twelve, Good luck everybody. Here's number one of SD. Clue number one is extremely efficient. Clue number two often comes with a lot of force.
Speaker 2: Clue number three sometimes requires just one hand. Parker yep, self driving Parker out for the rest of number one. Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Might immediately follow a catch. Clue number five is worth a couple rick Rick slam dunk. That's right, gets slamm Parker.
Speaker 2: When you rang in with confidence, I'm like, this is slam dunk. Oh man, you Dan billion times. Slam dunk Boy.
Speaker 1: Gets Rick Field, baby the baby, the board, slam dunk.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: Rick has one. Here's number two of SD.
Speaker 1: Clue number one isn't for everyone.
Speaker 2: Clue number two you might be asked to show an ID. Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Applies to retail, travel, restaurants and services.
Speaker 2: Clue number four This might be connected to a special menu. Clue number five. This is a reduction.
Speaker 7: Rick.
Speaker 2: Rick was slightly first discount. You had it. Alicia had it too. We might have a player here. I know he's two for two, but yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: It looked like a nice guy.
Speaker 2: But no, you're one half second late, Alicia, But you had it. Seen your discount?
Speaker 1: Gets Rick his second point, and he's off to the races.
Speaker 2: Rick has two.
Speaker 1: Everybody's doing the Amy polar bit from messing out.
Speaker 2: Rick has two. Here's number three of SD. Clue number one have been used for thousands of years. Clue number two scene in lines.
Speaker 4: Alicia, why not sundial?
Speaker 7: All right? Nice call?
Speaker 2: Yeah all right?
Speaker 1: Uh incorrect, but not a bad guess. Alicia lewis out for the rest.
Speaker 7: Of number three.
Speaker 2: Clue number three commonly.
Speaker 1: Part of a team Rick, Why not?
Speaker 2: My gosh, we have a problem. We have my problem.
Speaker 1: And his name is Rick Fields.
Speaker 2: Oh who is this guy?
Speaker 1: What if he just breaks the record and gets ten or eleven?
Speaker 2: Rick has a three? That was really impressive.
Speaker 1: Dog, All right, somebody's gotta slow Rick down here a little bit. Here's number four with a three nothing lead for Rick. Number four of SD Clue number one. In general, the bigger, the better. Clue number two might be steel or aluminum.
Speaker 14: Clue number three have a feed horn. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Not ideal function with extreme weather.
Speaker 4: Alicia, Yeah, wait, I satellite dish.
Speaker 2: That's right, satellite dish. There we go.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're just a split second away from being tied for the lead. I would have been too to Alicia's playing. But Rick finally gets slowed down. Rick has three. Alicia Lewis now has one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm waiting for some to come.
Speaker 2: All right. Here's number five of SD. Clue number one is.
Speaker 1: Typically used for balance and fairness. Clue number two, one of the words is an animal. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: You could argue this most often occurs in August. Clue number four.
Speaker 1: The name stems from the visual metaphor for the pattern or path that the format takes.
Speaker 2: Frank, Frank sun Dog.
Speaker 1: Incorrect, Brank Festalleira out for the rest of number five.
Speaker 2: Clue number five is not an auction, rick yep.
Speaker 1: Snake draft, that's right, Oh my lord, Ricky, that's a snake draft. That's like a fantasy football term. But you can use snake drafts and a lot of different things, but that's what it's most known for.
Speaker 2: Us Man draft. And Rick has four and.
Speaker 1: Has already mathematically punched his ticket to the Semis whether he wins or not, because.
Speaker 2: Four is gonna rock at us A. Ricks already moving on.
Speaker 1: But let's see if he can still win this game, because you guys are not. Nobody's mathematically out of it. Because there's seven items remaining. Rick has four, Alicia has one, Parish, Frank and Parker yet to score.
Speaker 2: Around here, we call that getting marnied due Yeah, cherish what Frank he wants you? Frank, come on, here's number six, manager s D. Clue number one. Informally, most people use just the first word. This one's confusing, but stay with me. Number two. The first word is where it is. The second word is what it's on.
Speaker 1: Clue number three can either contrast, compliment, or enhance something.
Speaker 2: Clue number four, it's called this.
Speaker 1: Because it isn't the main attraction, right Telling me that one was killing me is on record.
Speaker 6: I couldn't think of that.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, the Tournament of Champions Champions is not a Flukey has five and is on record pace because the all time record is nine.
Speaker 2: If he gets ten, Sauce will hate him forever.
Speaker 10: That's undeniable of us, by the way, you don't want Sauce to hate you.
Speaker 1: Six to go, and Rick has five, Alicia has one, but nobody is mathematically out. As unlikely as it is, it's not over for anybody. Here's number seven of SD. Clue number one lax coverage.
Speaker 2: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Likely faces impending danger. Clue number three might be a gadwall, canvas back or a northern shoveler. Clue number four is likely barely moving or not moving at all.
Speaker 7: Rick sitting duck.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's I mean, I don't know my ducks all right, my lord? Now now the pressure is on. Can you guys stop him from breaking the record. The all time record is nine. He has six, with five to credible if he gets four, remaining five he has the all time record in the six and forty games in the history of initials, I.
Speaker 7: Shouln't even play the semis Joel right.
Speaker 2: To the final.
Speaker 1: Joe Young Park has nine, AJ has nine, Sauce has nine. Three people in the history of the game have nine. Rick has six through seven and is four away from breaking the record. So I think everybody's sweating is just saying, can you guys stop him from doing that?
Speaker 2: We'll see here we go number eight.
Speaker 7: Of SD.
Speaker 2: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Ideally does not get overwhelmed. Clue number two is often extremely dark on one side. Clue number three often has slots. Clue number four can lead to an ocean. Clue number five this is actually a prime site for mosquito breeding.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: Final clue Clue number.
Speaker 1: Six, often seen in places like parking lots. This mark, oh, shoot, shoud let you finish four.
Speaker 2: Two one?
Speaker 1: Dang it, terish out for the rest of number eight, I will finish Clue six.
Speaker 2: Clue number six, often seen.
Speaker 1: In places like parking lots. This allows flow following severe weather. Dang it, oh my god, all right, hand nobody's say anything that was like four people at once. So zach run the old instant replay back. This might be the difference between the record and not.
Speaker 2: The record number six in places like parking lots.
Speaker 1: This allows flow following severe weather. That following severe weather. Is everybody agree it's Parker?
Speaker 2: I think it is. To do it one more time, Zach Oh following severe weather?
Speaker 7: Dang it, Yeah, I think that's Parker.
Speaker 2: Anybody disagree?
Speaker 1: Chris thoughts Parker, go for it, storm drain storm drain man. That's gonna be. That is still I've listened to it four times and I can't tell that was close. All right, that might be the difference.
Speaker 2: But we'll see. We'll see. Rick has six.
Speaker 1: Now, Parker Fox has one with storm drain. Alicia Lewis has one as well. Four items to go, so Rick has mathematically locked up Games seven, quarterfinal number seven, but obviously everybody else is trying to stop him, and you can still get three and be in this wild card mess. So everybody still has something to play for with four to go, including Rick, with the record still in the play. If he gets all four, he needs all four though here's number nine of SD Clue number one ideally is eighteen to thirty nine. Clue number two is compensated. Clue number three is a man. Clue number four might be anonymous. Clue number five appears at a bank. Final Clue number six are extensively screened before giving a sample.
Speaker 2: Frank, Mark, Frank was sperm donor, and.
Speaker 1: Frank, you have mathematically stopped Rick from breaking the record, which means Sauce is a huge fan of Frank Bassolero.
Speaker 2: Likewise, now.
Speaker 1: Rick and still tying a fair Okay, Rick and still tie the record if he gets all three, but Frank's on the board. Now Frank has one, Parker has won, Alicia has one. Rick has six. So Mark, do you need all three to get in the wild card race? Start with just one Frank Parker, You might get Marnie. Then we have a serious problem. If two regulars are quote out for next year, barely made the top ten in rankingt Frank Parker and Alicia Again, you need at least two here to get into the wild card conversation. But there's three to go. Rick needs all three to tie the record. Here's number ten of SD. Clue number one harshly judged. Clue number two timing is everything. Clue number three requires rotations. Clue number four this involves more than one person. Mark Rick was slightly first synchronized diving.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Seven points us diving is the right answer. A split second before Mark Parrish, all right, two to go. If Rip gets the last two, he ties the record. Frank, Parker and Alicia, you can still get the last two and get your way into this wild card conversation. Here's number eleven of SD Clue number one go back hundreds of years. Clue number two can be fixed or adjustable. Clue number three, he's got trendy in the twenty tens.
Speaker 2: Parker, Yep, sex drive. It was popular way before that, way before that for you. Maybe your sex driver is adjustable or remains fixed.
Speaker 6: Pills for that is awesome.
Speaker 1: Became trendy in the ty You think we weren't into it before you were here, Partner, You guys are doing that. Parker, Fox out for the rest of eleven. That was worth the guests. All right, we're down to Alicia, Frank, Rick, and Mark.
Speaker 2: Clue number four. The main part of it is flat. Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Likely touches things like picture frames, supplies or a computer.
Speaker 2: Fine o clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Using these can improve your posture Mark Mark standing desk.
Speaker 2: From time the record.
Speaker 6: I just didn't want to get nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, Parish on the board, all right, Rick has seven, everybody else has one. Let's see what happens. Final item number twelve of SD. Clue number one is usually added last clue number two.
Speaker 2: This is sometimes intentionally used to enhance presentation. Clue number three might be French.
Speaker 1: Mark yep addressing that's right, yes, salad on Synchronized Diving NG. But Rick fields the roube the Tournament of Champions. Champion posts a seven and is moving.
Speaker 2: On to the semi Rick, He's going to be a handful.
Speaker 3: Lord Cory uh part of initials says, this is the most points ever in the debut, most points of.
Speaker 2: That in a debut.
Speaker 1: Again, he almost broke the whole freaking record.
Speaker 2: I thought he was getting ten.
Speaker 1: Rick, congratulations, man, how do you feel good? You did not seem nervous, were you?
Speaker 2: Yes? Quite really?
Speaker 7: You played it off well, yeah.
Speaker 2: Dang it very well.
Speaker 1: Rick today was sponsored by our great friends at Great Clips and since he won tweet and tag at Marnie Gellner, who got seven fewer points than Rick, and at Great Clips through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win.
Speaker 2: Haircuts free for a year. Damn, it was incredible.
Speaker 1: Chris, you put up a six, Kelsey put up a six. What do you think about Rick and seven?
Speaker 5: I don't know what the thing. I think he's going to be a problem. Holy Press. How often do you play surprised himself? How often do you play?
Speaker 7: Usually about every other week at the bars. I've been practicing, damn for a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What are your what are your local spots? Where do you go most often?
Speaker 10: I'm usually at Pizza Luce in Uptown pretty much every other Sunday.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 6: It was weird too, because I know he usually plays a bars because he's drunk. His shots, Yeah, just slammed shots.
Speaker 1: From Well, so when we when we put together and by we, I mean and when when I when I put together the schedule, I'm like, well.
Speaker 2: You know, Rick one, he should be good, but we don't know.
Speaker 1: So here's Parish and Frank and Parker and Alicia, like they've all played before, they know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: I'm like that we have no idea what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: In the spectrum of he's overwhelmed and doesn't know what to do versus an unstoppable force. We got like a nine point two on the unstoppable forest guy.
Speaker 5: Ran into the bus, didn't I get shut out? Nope, Nope's the only one. Parish got the last two. He was in big trouble there for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, all right, yeah, well we might have a we might have a new favorite in the clubhouse. I wonder what power Trip Bets will post for the odds of Rick winning the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Now, well, first semi final is complete and obviously without wild cards, so it'll be Blake Moore versus Kelsey Coke versus Rickfield.
Speaker 1: Wow, again without knowing who the what if we get what if Glenn randomly gets put in there and we get a rematch and we get the Roobs in round two?
Speaker 2: But still, that's a hell of a semi final.
Speaker 7: Seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was outstanding. That was unbelievable. Unbelievable. Well, I thought he was going to go.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to be ten or eleven or just like saying, just Alicia, almost what was the one You almost got him on the same disk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were a split second back, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's that might be the difference between the record and the record one half second.
Speaker 4: Rick, I'm for you now, but all.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah damn, all right, Well there you go. Congratulations everybody, well done, Frank, thank you for coming. It's good to see your face as always next to the popcorn.
Speaker 7: I love it. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Highland Popcorn is going to be doing samples at Viking's training camp on August twentieth.
Speaker 1: Oh, check them out, man, it looks good. That love to see a local companies crushing it. It looks really good for good cause.
Speaker 5: Absolutely at lsta're great to see you, well done, back, thank you. Yeah, i'd say something in French to you, but I don't know. I barely speak English, so I tell everybody said, Hi, well done, and Parker, you didn't embarrass yourself.
Speaker 7: Thanks buddy, You're.
Speaker 2: Forget what I said. It's better than sexual disease.
Speaker 5: Came in.
Speaker 1: I remember like twenty fourteen. I'm like, you, guys, know what all the kids are talking about that we didn't do. It's this new thing we should look into. Yeah, I guess it's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Paris, good to see you, buddy, see you next Week's.
Speaker 7: Great seeing you guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will see you guys.
Speaker 7: Next week, buddy, all.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, really quickly, let me let me look at this because I don't know, even though Zach probably has it up, and give me thirteen seconds. Talk amongst yourselves, Rhode Island, neither Road nor An Island, discuss you.
Speaker 11: Guys are the best less fun man. That guy was a steamroller. Yeah, kilb it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which makes us Monday quarter final number eight, Zach Halverson takes on former champion Justin Garden.
Speaker 2: Yep, Carol Levins lou Regoose, lit'll be you've.
Speaker 1: You've faced her many times in program password Frank Sharp and uh and Audre Martin so barb Odra lou Regoose, Justin Garden.
Speaker 2: Zach Halverson on Garden mondays, all right, good to see you guys. Everybody have an awesome weekend. Nine to noon is next. The Power Trip returns five thirty to nine on Monday.
Speaker 6: See even heyday, God do heard things. Have a great weekend, everybody.
Speaker 2: From the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by Postman Law