Speaker 1: I hope you had a good weekend. It's Mojo in the morning. Hung out with a bunch of people this weekend. Actually went out and did a little guys thing, got a group of us together, and there's something interesting. So, uh, hey, I have ring cameras in my house, okay, And I've got them basically like on my front entryway, my back porch, and then my basement okay, like my basement door, like so any anywhere that you can get into my house or buy windows. I have like a couple of ring cameras and I think I got like four or so ring cameras, maybe five ring cameras, And you can pull it up on your app that's on your phone. So this weekend we were hanging out as a group of us guys and there's this guy that that we were hanging out with, Josh, who pulls out his phone and he starts looking at his cameras that he has, Like, for instance, so here's mine. I'll show you my ring here. Hold on a second.
Speaker 2: Here it shows you like every zone you have done, right.
Speaker 1: So I got so there there it is right there. You can see like my house on my cameras. He pulls out his and he's got, like I'm not kidding you, at least twenty of them. So he had a scroll down, he had a ton of yes, scroll down, look at it, all the stuff. And I said to him, I go, what do you have so many cameras for? And he was showing me his cameras. He had cameras on his outside of his home, but he had cameras on the inside of his home. And tell me, if you think that this is a little intrusive, how would you like to go over to a person's home. And if you are somebody that's like this, I want to hear from you why you do this. He had cameras in his kitchen, he had cameras in his bedroom, he had cameras up by his kids rooms, he had cameras in his basement. Like, he had cameras all over the place. So he's got like, basically security cameras all over his house. Do you have security cameras at all?
Speaker 2: Not inside outside?
Speaker 1: It's okay, So you have them the same thing right just facing outside. I don't have anything on the inside. So then I realized, I've been to Josh's house. A matter of fact, Josh has hosted all of us as guys that we were all together hanging out. Now I'm realizing because on my cameras it motioned to texts and I can go if I wanted to and listen back to what was said. Yeah, he could hear us talking about yeah.
Speaker 2: So what is his reasoning for having them inside in all of the different rooms is does he need to check up on kids.
Speaker 1: Or Honestly, I don't know, I don't know what is So I said to him, I go, why do you have these cameras? And he goes, well, because you never know if somebody breaks into your house, you want to be able to know where they're at in the house. And I said, okay, fair, I get it, But where's your valuables in your kitchen, your refrigerator? Like what are you taking from there? And then he said that he does. He keeps it in his bedroom because that's where you know, his family is. He wants to make sure everybody's okay. And I'm like, you're like, that's a little kinky.
Speaker 2: So before Wessn I got married, I had one that was in my It was like on top of my fireplace in my living room. And the only reason I had it there was, because then the view was my entire the entire front of my house, like out a window, right, because I didn't have ring cameras at that time, And anytime I ever had friends over, they would always comment of, like, do you ever go back and listen to conversations, which I didn't unless I knew something funny had happened, and then we would go back and watch it. But it still made people feel super.
Speaker 1: InCrest I remember when you were in the process of divorce, you had some device. I don't know what it was, maybe it was your Alexa or something. It's called Amazon Show, okay, And I remember you used to say that your ex could actually if you wanted to say hi to the kids in the morning on it, and vice versa. And I remember saying to you, you better be careful because I think you are like in the midst of like going through your divorce and negotiating with your like lawyers.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't just voice, it wasn't just audio the Amazon shows, it's video. You can ask Alex such a drop in and then it's like blurry, blurry, blurry, but you can hear people until somebody comes up and hits a button. And then it becomes clear and you can see everything.
Speaker 1: This is like the in Detroit they have what is it the green light cameras or whatever that is. This is like the green light cameras in house. Mandy, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Hey, I have cameras all in my house. I originally started to have cameras because my husband has two kids, so obviously two stepdaughters I had, and they would go back and tell their dad like maybe he was yelling at me this morning or whatever to clean my room, and I'm like, I never said anything to them. So I had to get cameras so that my husband would believe, like, oh, honestly, really good to your kids. Yeah, then I know, right. And then they grew up and they're out of the home.
Speaker 1: But I kept the.
Speaker 3: Cameras because now they're like on the floor level for all my dogs.
Speaker 1: Do you ever okay, so they're dog cameras. Do you ever go back on those cameras to see what you look like walking around in the kitchen, Because sometimes I see myself on the ring camera taking the dogs out, and I'm like, holy crap, yeah fat, Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Actually it's kind of funny because sometimes if they freeze, it'll like show the last Yes, it is the worst because one time I like I'd gotten out of the shower and I'm like, why am I on the camera?
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Thanks and have a great day. We'll see you have a good day, guys. Bye. Ari, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning. How are you?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: So I have a bunch of cameras in my house because I had an old cat.
Speaker 1: That I would like to check in make sure he was doing okay.
Speaker 3: But I also have one on top of the fridge because I always feel like I left the stove on, so I have it ankled at the stove.
Speaker 2: Is good anxiety.
Speaker 1: I always worry that I left the stove on and I don't think I've cooked in my kitchen and all along Aaron, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning. Hiy.
Speaker 3: My aunt uncle always like they have so many cameras inside and outside their ropes, and it does feel very invasive, and I'm like, why is this?
Speaker 2: But when we have these parties and somebody, oh.
Speaker 3: There something happens that's really funny, we get to watch back on it, which is also cool, But otherwise I'm like, yeah, this is.
Speaker 1: Weird, and you gotta be careful because you probably have conversation and maybe not about your and your uncle, but there's tape of that conversation there right.
Speaker 3: Yes, you have to be very careful with your words for sure, or what you're doing. You're always like big brother whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, there there are times. So there are times where I'm on the phone and I've been on the phone and I walk outside and then my doorbell cam will pick up on the deal and I'll be on the phone going Chelsea was bitching at me about it, and I'm going, oh my god, she could be listening to me right now. I got to get like further distance away from this thing.
Speaker 3: But it can be everywhere, yeah.
Speaker 2: Which is so funny and so obvious then to her if you are like at the end of the talk.
Speaker 1: It was funny because we were at our our one buddy's house and I said, do you have cameras around here? And he goes as far as you know, honestly, you know, it would be a great place for cameras. Put him in the bathroom because anybody that goes through your house, like if you have guests that come through your house, could you imagine. And I've done this before where I've gone over to friend's houses and I'm like, oh my god, that is a hideous carpet.
Speaker 2: I'd be more offended that than if you were talking bad about me.