Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five?
Speaker 2: Yoh five and six to fifty five?
Speaker 1: No, no, all right, it is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: keVs out today, So that means I need somebody to fill in for the countdown. All right, Anna, thank you, thanks for stepping up. Five at six fifty five. Are reigning champs going for seven today? Getting ready for double digits? And I understand. According to Lydia, she was having a conversation with you that you might have partied a little too hard yesterday, just a little.
Speaker 1: Bit World Cup party. No, it was my birthday yesterday. Oh my god, Happy be lady. That's fun. That's a good reason. Happy birthday to Crystal. Happy birthday to Crystal. You are drunk at a tissue level.
Speaker 2: All right, Crystal, Your challenger this morning who will pass a sobriety test is from Westland. It says here it's your birthday this week too, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Haley? Yeah?
Speaker 3: On Saturday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 2: You guys are going to be taking each other on. What are you going to do for your birthday?
Speaker 1: Hailey? Are you going to drink your liver dry?
Speaker 3: No, Actually, I think I'm gonna hang out with the kids. I am still breastfeeding a child.
Speaker 1: So drink mama?
Speaker 2: Does that really just on your birthday? How many times do you have? How many times do you have to pump in order to depend on what you drink?
Speaker 1: But really is it? Wait? So you don't think that the alcohol stays in there? Past one? I have talked to.
Speaker 3: Doctor Werner at great length about us on how much you drink. Okay, if you have like a glass of wine or like a drink a beer, then you're okay.
Speaker 2: All right, Plus it will be good for the babies. Uh, you know, I don't know. No, I won't crystal un locking you in a soundproof area. Hold on wrong button right there. We'll talk to you in just a second. Five questions Haley. Whoever gets the most right wins. Tye always goes to the champion. Question number one for our challenger, Haley. After multiple delays, the Gordi Howe Bridge connecting the US and Canada is finally set to open this week. Who was Gordie Howe? I'll give you a multiple choice. Was he A a famous senator, B A hockey player or C A baseball hall of Famer for me a hockey player and by the way, the best that ever played hockey, so he probably should also say a Hockey Hall of Famer too.
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: Christopher Nolan's new blockbuster starring Matt Damon was number one at the box office over the weekend.
Speaker 1: What's it called? Three seconds? Oh two? What did you say? One?
Speaker 2: You may be the only one that doesn't know that, because everybody went and saw it. Question number three. Spain took the title in the FIFA World Cup Finals yesterday at what US stadium?
Speaker 1: Was that game played? Three seconds? Three? And then Philadelphia? I'm not a shoe who I don't know the stadium name? All right?
Speaker 2: Question number four. Vice President JD. Vance is a dad again. His wife gave birth to a baby boy. What is missus Vance's first name? Usha? Question number five It's Tom Brady's ex wife's birthday today.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Three seconds two?
Speaker 2: Let's bring the champ back from a sound Let's bring the champ from a sound proof area.
Speaker 1: How did Hayley Doe like Twitter? Five? Hailey? Yeah, Hailey, it is your birthday though? All right? Crystal Crystal, you guys beak two. Here you go. Question number one.
Speaker 2: After multiple delays, the Gordi Howe Bridge connecting the US to Canada is finally set to open next week. Who was Gordie Howe A A famous senator? B A Hockey Hall of Famer or C A Baseball Hall of Famer, hockey player, Yes, hockey player, Hockey Hall of Famer, hockey the greatest that ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ever played the game? So question number two.
Speaker 2: Christopher Nolan's new blockbuster starring Matt Damon was number one at the box office over the weekend.
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, they say it cost two hundred and fifty million dollars to make.
Speaker 1: It May over two hundred and fifty million dollars. It's first week.
Speaker 3: I don't think that it was the biggest opening for Christopher Nolan's career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for him. And I saw a story and I actually got the audio for you. That toy story made like the biggest money that that movie has ever.
Speaker 3: Like you still haven't seen it, have you?
Speaker 2: I got to talk about movies in a second here. Okay, very salty at somebody on the show because of this, we'll talk about it. Question you already won. But question, let's get a good win. Let's go all the way. Question number three. Spain took the title in the FIFA World Cup yesterday at what US stadium was that game played? Oh?
Speaker 1: I know it's in the east Ruthiburg News Jersey. Is it met right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 2: Question four Vice President JD. Vance is a dad again. His wife gave birth to a baby boy. What is missus Vance's first name?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? It's like a or a arene? One? I don't remember Usha Usha three to two.
Speaker 2: And question number five, it's Tom Brady's ex wife's birthday today.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Jaselle Jasee.
Speaker 2: Congratulations and a happy birthday Crystal and Hailey. You got a fifty dollars Big Boy gift card, so we're gonna set you up with that, Slim James.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: That's a great birthday present. You're gonna love it. Have a great time, and
Speaker 3: There it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five