Speaker 1: Good morning. It's Mojo in the Morning Show. Opening day. We are hanging out with the Tigers this morning. We actually have our very own Anna and Bianca that are out at co America Parks.
Speaker 2: Let's go, ladies.
Speaker 1: They are in the dugout right now, or just outside the dugout.
Speaker 3: I was like, don't say that because people are gonna go running over there and get them out.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, I'm gonna look real quick because I have not watched the stream yet.
Speaker 4: This is all our stream. Where are we looking at? We're going go to Facebook. Okay, I'm gonna go to Instagram.
Speaker 1: YouTube, Instagram, you can see everybody there.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, they're not on yeah, hold.
Speaker 1: On, no, not on Instagram, sorry Facebook, YouTube, TikTok.
Speaker 2: I'm going to YouTube ticket Talk of Talk we're on.
Speaker 5: No, No, we're not tiktoxic for band remembers.
Speaker 2: Oh we got we're banned because we.
Speaker 5: Were talking about the raw Dog and earlier this week we got banned.
Speaker 3: WHOA, Okay, well, don't say it again.
Speaker 2: We're not well, no, we're not on there, so you know we don't.
Speaker 6: How does TikTok even though what that means we could be talking about an undercooked hot dog exactly.
Speaker 2: Doesn't talk about.
Speaker 1: Some some jerky y'all look good.
Speaker 2: I'm looking on you too, y'allo good. Whose phone's ringing? Who's getting it?
Speaker 5: Keeps going crazy?
Speaker 6: It's Les Josh In this show, I think they're asking some broad questions.
Speaker 1: Laster or put that thing on vibrate. I'm saying, but you guys look so cute.
Speaker 2: Look at you guys.
Speaker 5: Give us a hotspot out here. They took the hotspot to wheels.
Speaker 2: I was like, where's our internet?
Speaker 1: AT's all right? You guys are good, We're great. I'm excited. I got a date with another woman today.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm really excited that I'm going on a date with Anna Rob I am her plus one? Okay, which I want to talk about this. I don't think that I have ever been actually no, no, no. I went to a prom one time with a neighbor girl that didn't have a date, and she asked me.
Speaker 2: Her mom asked to have me fill in? Why is it said?
Speaker 1: She went to prom with me a day, she got a prize, She got the prize, possession.
Speaker 2: Was she happy? Like after her mom had asked you?
Speaker 6: She?
Speaker 1: I think she was okay because she was at least good that she had a seat filler with her. Yeah, you know, you think she was okay? Yeah, I think she was all right. I went to the Catholic school. She went to the public school, so it was kind of coold. Nobody knew who I was, so they didn't realize how big of a loser I was. But Anna got invited to go to the Tigers game today by the Tigers people.
Speaker 2: For what do they want you to influence? Just opening day or something special?
Speaker 6: No, so they have a new I think it's a suite or like experience. It's their press room. So it's an old press box. I guess there's two press boxes, and they converted one of them into like a experience, so you will see what that's all about.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna have the experience of your life. You're gonna have this guy with you.
Speaker 5: Can I just say.
Speaker 6: When I threw that out, I was like, oh, I have a plus one if anyone wants to come. Mojo's the last person I expected to say. So I'm very I'm nervous about this. I'm not gonna lie a nervous because when I go out with Mojo, Mojo gets the red carpet experience, whether he wants it or people just know who he is, Like we're sitting right behind the dugout when or right behind home plate when I go out with him, and I'm just like, is this gonna be up to his standards?
Speaker 5: I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, this is it. I'm good. I actually was thinking about this. What makes me most excited about being a plus one? Number one thing that makes me excited is it takes the pressure off you to host. You kind of get to you know, just basically be present and you know, enjoy.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: And then the other thing that's kind of cool with this is it makes me feel like I actually have like still a little bit of game.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, well, because.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like I got asked on a date by a girl, okay, and I haven't had that happen in such a long time, you know. I mean Chelsea and I, you know, we date still like as a married couple, but it's not necessarily like She's like, Hey, I want to take.
Speaker 2: You out somewhere and I'm like, oh my god, that's great. Go to bed?
Speaker 4: Are you just meeting Anna there? Are you like gonna pick her up? Are you going to open doors for?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: What does this date? Fan? How far does this go? Well?
Speaker 1: I was I would hope he would open doors planning. I was planning on going through the gate at the stadium. I need to open up a door, but I'll open up whatever door I need. And as far as taking her there, she's already there. I think I'm meeting now. You're good.
Speaker 6: I do have one requirement for my plus ones, and they have to be able to take decent pictures of me because we're the post about it. So I hope you're ready to do that.
Speaker 1: Done, I will be the Bianca of the day and do this stuff. Can I talk about this though? I want to see this. I know guys that will not go on a date if a girl asks them out for really, Yeah, what's their reasoning? They think that that's not cool, that it's weird that the girl seems desperate if she's asking him out on a date, and so they don't want to do it. And I don't know if there are any guys that are listening that think that when women ask them out it's like a bad thing, or do any people have issues with it or are there any people that love it?
Speaker 4: Like would you like to have a girl ask you out on a date? A date, or to be her plus one to something? Both different, very different things, Like, OK, if she's just asking me out, we're just going somewhere random where it's just us, and you know she doesn't know anybody quote unquote, there don't.
Speaker 2: I may not know anybody. That's cool.
Speaker 4: If she's asking me to be her plus one because she was invited to an event or she has a work thing and she needs a date, I'm good with that too, because I'm a charmer, you know what I mean. Then it, like you said, it kind of takes the pressure off of me. I don't have to be on I don't know anybody there. I could just play the background and look nice. Would you find it to be weird?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: If you were the quote unquote woman in the relationship for the whole.
Speaker 2: Time, Like, where do you what does that mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: She asked you? She picks everything out. You don't know what you're gonna do. She pays for everything that she does the date, Like could you are you old fashioned enough planner?
Speaker 2: If you were?
Speaker 3: If you were not the woman in the relationship.
Speaker 4: I feel weird if if a woman pays for everything, that's just a very uncomfortable feeling.
Speaker 3: Even if you were asked to be a plus one to something and she was like, this is my night. I asked you, I'm treating you. It would make you feelucomfortable, still feeluncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I probably need a few drinks to like let the comfort level set in.
Speaker 1: What if she wasn't paying for your drink it? Would you just go buy your own dr Absolutely?
Speaker 5: That's a good question.
Speaker 6: Though. If if I was to bring someone with me, do I have to fund it then because I invited them?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I think it's good because if it's if it's the opposite, if a guy is inviting a woman out, I think it's probably already understood.
Speaker 2: That he's going to take care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think it's on you for.
Speaker 2: This, at least.
Speaker 1: I don't expect that because I expect that, you know, like if like, if we're hanging out and their food isn't good and we don't or we don't like what they're having, I'm going to say, Ana, let's go, let's go get something else.
Speaker 2: To eat now, And I you know, I'll pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I will tell you that if we were going to a restaurant, it would be awkward because I think if the tab came, I think I would not have an easy time letting anybody else pay.
Speaker 2: Especially I do not like that you fight people on know. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It is weird that I can't let anybody buy, But I also don't like definitely a woman like I remember one time I went out for sushi with Ellen and Meghan way back and they grabbed the bill from the waitress when I got up to go to the bathroom, and it literally bothered me for like a week, Oh I a week. It was awful, Like I wanted to repay. I wanted to take them out again pay for I actually called the restaurant to or sushi Samurai called there and I'm like, I want to change the credit card and they're like, we can't do that.
Speaker 2: What's up, Amy? How you doing? Hello?
Speaker 7: How are we okay? So I'm a little nervous that you're in charge of taking pictures?
Speaker 2: Hear me out, Why.
Speaker 7: Okay, you're okay? Respectfully, You're like the dad, right, yeah, And I'm just super nervous, like make sure the level is correct, the angle is on points.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean I'll fly out there.
Speaker 2: But Amy, you don't know me ticky about photos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm kind of.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna be okay. I think I'll think I'll be okay.
Speaker 1: The only problem with with this though, is I want to know how much I'm gonna be doing because I'm paparazzi and everyone. I'm assuming that there's a lot of people. I'm hoping, by the way, an I don't know if this is the case, but I get really into the influencers in town here, and I'm hoping that mister Chow guy is there.
Speaker 2: I love that guy. And then who's help a little bit.
Speaker 1: Who's the dude that is always at Red Wings games? Is Colin Colin Detroit or whatever his name is or something like that. That dude. First off, it threw me off. I saw him without a hat on one time.
Speaker 2: I was like that, you.
Speaker 1: Don't look like the same guy. It was weird with seeing them like that without hat. Fishing was, oh my.
Speaker 7: God, here we go. Okay, I love you guys, please.
Speaker 6: Like I'll do a good job, right, I promise you you will. All those other influencers be there, So if I had to guess, they will all be here. I just don't know where they have us all, if they have us all in the press box, or if they have us spread out in different clubs and stuff through the park.
Speaker 5: But we'll see, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: I I'm looking forward to this, this whole thing today. Just keV feel a little jealous that he wasn't.
Speaker 4: No, No, I would have spoke up if I wanted to go, Wow, Anna, what would you have done?
Speaker 2: What would you have done? Though? Anna?
Speaker 1: If if Kevin and I both spoke up at the same time, who would you choose?
Speaker 5: I would put your names in a hat?
Speaker 1: No them, out of all the guys on the show. And I know that you have I know that you have gone before with Zach to things. I was Zach, by the way, the great.
Speaker 6: But you know what with that is Yesterday I'm talking to Brandon, and Brandon's like, my girlfriend sent me that video of you and Kevin. She thought you guys were dating, but she was confused because she also thought you were dating Zach.
Speaker 2: Because you wait, that means that people are going to think that we are.
Speaker 5: Like whenever I go to a game with someone, we're together.
Speaker 2: I like it all right?
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, who would you choose out of the three guys on the show to be your plus one?
Speaker 5: If it depends what the event was. I gotta take Mojo today.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you? No, no, I win? I win. What's up, Carissa High?
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 2: So I have a thing to say about like the.
Speaker 7: Woman asking a guy on a date. I work at Mary.
Speaker 6: Free Bed and we have a gala every novemor every fall.
Speaker 2: And last year I asked a guy to be my date to the gala, and I paid for tickets.
Speaker 7: And I also wanted his like vest and tie to match my dress, so I bought those so he would match.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very nice of you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't have any issue.
Speaker 2: Was he cool with.
Speaker 1: Any problem either?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: So he got a free vest and a tie, right, and it was a great time. That's wild.
Speaker 1: So Anna, you got to buy me a tiger shirt today.
Speaker 5: I gotta go to Grayson.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be like a kid. I'm going to be a kid and go. Can we go to the see what's going on?