Speaker 1: I'm Katie w B Big your ticket Tuesday. That is so cool.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give a chance to go to one of the big shows coming sometime in the next year. Ed sheeran Doja Cat Megan Trainer. Megan Trainer has lost so much weight she is unrecognizable. And I don't mean that in a weird judgmental way. I saw her and she looked a little bit like Katie Perry because she's Megan Trainer. Used to be like, you know, she's all about that bass. Yeah that was with no treble, and she is like done the ozimpiic or whatever. And she looks great, but, like I said, a little bit unrecognizable. Are you looking at her right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think she's not like scary skinny necessarily, Like I'm not concerned for her. She's just if I was introduced to her and she looked like this, I'd be like, oh, yeah, that's Megan Trainer. But because I'm used to her looking a certain way and now she looks this way, that's what makes it like jarring.
Speaker 2: She's real funny though. She came to jingle Ball God when she was new, and she's just funny. She's kind of like a Kelly Clarkson kind of a loud mouth, really friendly, maybe a little bit naughty or sense of humor because she brought up for boobs during an interview, which was actually pretty anyway. So that's one of the artists you can go see Cardi b Demi Levado, Ed Sheeran, five Seconds of Summer. That's all coming up now. That ties right into my next question very naturally. If you had a chance to enjoy a night of sweet sweet lovin and not just any old lovin, but good loving.
Speaker 3: Oh but sweet sweet love, sweet.
Speaker 2: Sweet love and good loving, or go see the concert of your choice? Which would you choose? Now, who's the concert of your choice? I'm gonna say simple plan is the concert.
Speaker 3: Of my choice? Your choice?
Speaker 1: I'm going Bruno Mars.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good one. Elvis. Can I pick a dead person?
Speaker 1: Not No, it's this is too unrealistic.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well then I'm gonna pick my favorite British band. They are called Busted. They wrote your three thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, okay, okay, Yeah, so you're gonna choose the Hot Hot Loven. The reason this comes up is because Live Nation, the concert promoting company, they actually had a poll online would you rather go to a live concert or enjoy the Loven.
Speaker 4: And seventy percent of music fans said that they prefer concerts over the Okay, I don't agree, just be rue, you'd rather do the love. I just feel like more people in life are able to do the love and than they are to go to concerts.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I know people that have never been to a concert in their life but have had many lovers. But I just I love doing the love, and that's just what it is.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmy.
Speaker 4: Even though it's easier for me to do, I'd still rather do it more than a concert.
Speaker 2: Well, there's no paid parking when you do the Loven. You don't have to pay any walk, have to pay for party walk and wait for the opening nect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. That's true. You don't have to pay like thirteen dollars for a beer.
Speaker 1: Uh huh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah the Loven. Oh, let's see, it's a tough one. I'm going a live concert. That's where I'm concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I'm already tired of I've done it enough times poorly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do enough concerts though, been to a lot.
Speaker 2: I've been to a lot of concerts, but I'd like to see I saw them at Star Party. I'd like to see them just a concert.
Speaker 3: I feel like they were here recently. They were Yeah, you were somewhere. That's why I think so, yeah, Yeah, I just i'd rather. I'd rather see a concert. And that's funny because I don't see a lot of concerts. In my brain, I think, hey, if it sounds the same as the CD, I'll just listen to the CD. You know, I don't go see a lot of live concerts.
Speaker 2: There's one way to look at it. Yeah, there's some people who love concerts and go like every chance they get to. But this one, I would say that I would choose the concert. What about you disagree? Man, you have, like you said, paid parking. You're in crowds of people that are screaming.
Speaker 4: Let's just say, you can't afford great seats, so you have to sit in like the nose bleeds, the rafters. Practically loving, you kind of have all control of the experience you have.
Speaker 1: And you're not just watching.
Speaker 3: You're right there in a concert. It is an experience. The love in sometimes is not an experience.
Speaker 2: I remember we we precluded this by saying good.
Speaker 3: This Texas concerts last hours, the love last a few seconds.
Speaker 2: No, you don't want it to last. I mean you know there's some people like, oh yeah, we made love all night long. No you did not. That sounds horrible, It's awful. Yeah, nobody wants.
Speaker 3: That sounds like I'm looking at the clock. Oh more's I could seeing a concert.
Speaker 4: Especially in this age where people love intimacy, not loving intimacy, but just like to have a connection with somebody. You get that one on one experience with a person doing loving whereas you are thousands of feet away from Bruno Mars or Simple Plan or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, what about you? What would you rather do?
Speaker 2: And remember this is a concert a question posed by Live Nations. So the concert people, the concert people, what do you think? Let's stir the pot. What's on your mind?
Speaker 3: I'm tired of the judgment.
Speaker 4: Men are allowed to have spa days to go get Manny Petties, the full nine full body massage. If I'm saying I'm going to get one, you can't look at me crazy?
Speaker 3: Can I agree with you?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think, hey, treat yourself.
Speaker 2: Why are you looking at me like I No? I don't disagree. It's not really my thing? Why not it should be. I would love a spa day. Maybe for Christmas. You guys can give me some medspa card. I go in and wear a little robe, I sip cucumber water while there's some sort of a mask on my face. And then I go back, go back over here, and I get like a little facial and then I get a little massage over here. Then I sit in a sauna and then I get like a I don't know, some sort of a gift bag when I go.
Speaker 1: I would enjoy that. Nobody's ever brought it up.
Speaker 4: There are so many people that when I tell, hey, yeah, I wun't got my many petty, they're looking at me like you did?
Speaker 3: What? What's wrong with me taking care of myself? You want to clean man right right exactly? You want like crusty, dirty hands, crusty, musty and dusty, crusty dusty dede.
Speaker 2: See I don't I mean, and the manny petty is not really I mean sure, I would enjoy that. Yeah, but I have no problem with anybody. If you want to go get a spa day, go get a spot, Deny.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't want somebody rubing up on your feet.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for her.
Speaker 2: For doing it with all the you know, the fis and the puss and the stuff between my toes and all that I feel a little bad for.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I have no problem with that. Stirs the pod.
Speaker 3: I mean even I've never gotten a manicure. I've gotten a pedicure before, and hey, am I so nice? I've never gotten I mean a maanicure, but I have gotten a pedicure. And I feel bad for those folks because I get real ticklish, and so I almost kick those people right in the chin when I get a pedicure. And I've only gotten like two in my life. But a SPA day, I don't think I've ever been happier than like, laying on a table and getting a facial so nice.
Speaker 2: How long does a SPA day last? I mean, I'm sure it can be like you picked your Cali cart whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I've only ever gotten a facial. I've never had like a full spot a either. Okay, but it lasts like either a half an hour if you get a simple one, or like an hour and a half. And it's so nice, And then the lights are damned and they play like a.
Speaker 1: Music can I tell you.
Speaker 2: That you walk by those massage places at Mall of America, and I've never been to one where it's like out side on the sidewalk, but the ones where you go in, it's like, okay, you can get this massage for you know, for twenty minutes or forty five minutes or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have one on the third floor.
Speaker 2: We did that a year or two ago, and it was legit. I thought it was like gonna be corny and stupid. Yeah, and I think you leave your clothes on, if I remember right, you take your shoes off, but everything else is left on and they go at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am it's legit.
Speaker 3: I had an ex boyfriend who would do that every time we were at the mall. Anytime we were at the mall, I would be in a store for a little too long and I'd walk out and he'd get in a massage from some random person, like in the hallway.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just think it's a weird thing to like stumble upon. You're like, oh, oh, there's a grown man getting a massage in the middle of the hallway. This one on the third floor.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it's next to but it's right by the got Kilt store, Malo marriage, I got.
Speaker 2: Kilt the door, Oh I got I forgot about that place. That's funny. All right, thanks Bob for starving the pod. We're gonna do War of the Roses coming up a little bit. Then it's right into Pick your Ticket Tuesday. That's coming up in just about one of ish minutes. Stay here on KDWB.
Speaker 3: Hi in show on KDWB.
Speaker 2: Super cool. Time to pick your ticket on kd wub. Let's get started. You can go see everybody from a Megan Trainer five seconds of summer freaking ed Shearon at us Bank Stadium, Demi Levado, Cardi b Doja Cat. You're gonna call right now. We're gonna play a little game, and it's an easy game. You basically have to guess whether Bailey or vont gets the trivia question right. Okay, hey, now we call it Hollywood squares, but there's no reason for it at all.
Speaker 1: I will give you an example.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Bailey, So while you're calling six' five to one nine eight, nine, Katiewb i'm gonna give you a, question and Then i'm gonna guess whether you got it right or?
Speaker 1: Wrong?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay for, Example, bailey at the end of your, shoelace there's a little wrap that goes around your. Shoelace it has a. Name what is the? Name and you will come up with an answer whether you know the answer or.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 2: OKAY i will have to figure out whether you're. Agree i'm going to agree with you or disagree with.
Speaker 3: You, okay, Yes, dave that thing is called a, DINGY a dingy.
Speaker 1: Dingy, okay. DINGY i would.
Speaker 2: Disagree, okay it's called an ag lit BECAUSE i made it.
Speaker 1: UP i now.
Speaker 2: See you don't have to know what the answer. Is you just have to agree or disagree With. Bailey j has.
Speaker 3: Are we doing like best out of? Three you, think, yeah something like.
Speaker 1: That, OKAY.
Speaker 2: Vn here's a question for. You how many cards are in a standard deck of playing, cards not counting the. Jokers how many cards are in a standard deck of playing? Cards what do you think.
Speaker 3: About i'm gonna make a wild guest and say sixty.
Speaker 1: Two, bailey do you agree or?
Speaker 3: DISAGREE i, Disagree you're.
Speaker 1: Correct the correct answer is fifty. Two all. Right that's the way the game, works and we'll see how you do let's get on the phone With. Jennifer. Hi, Jennifer, hi.
Speaker 3: Guys, You oh my, god who are you gonna?
Speaker 1: Pick if you went on pick Your Ticket? Tuesday who's on the?
Speaker 6: OPTIONS i was, Thinking.
Speaker 2: Okay i'm gonna give you all the? Options he is on? There Doja, Cat meghan trainor five seconds Of Summer cardi b Or Demi. Levado Ed sharon is a very popular.
Speaker 1: Choice.
Speaker 3: OKAY i gotta tell.
Speaker 6: YOU i Left Star party early the year That Jason drula was. There she Thought Ed sheeron looked kind of weird AND i really really regretted. It SO i really HOPE i would.
Speaker 2: You, know isn't funny Because Ed sheeron was like he was just this, quiet kind of, unknown regular looking redheaded, guy and then he turned Into Ed.
Speaker 1: Shearon so, yeah all, Right, Jennifer, wow she's red.
Speaker 2: HEAD i love. Redheads, Okay, jennifer here we. Go who do you want to play?
Speaker 3: With?
Speaker 1: First bailey Or?
Speaker 6: Vant oh, GOSH i love your impression Of Mickey.
Speaker 3: Molter oh, boy here we.
Speaker 1: Go all, right here we, Go.
Speaker 2: Bailey what is the name of the pet dinosaur on THE tv Cartoon The?
Speaker 1: Flintstones that would Be.
Speaker 3: Rudy Rudy rudy is the pet dinosaur's, Name.
Speaker 1: Jennifer do you agree or?
Speaker 3: DISAGREE i disagree It's.
Speaker 2: Dino, yeah it's, okay very, good very. Good let's try another. One this one is WITH vant and here we. Go all, right it's gonna be, BASICALLY i think it's a true or a false kind of a.
Speaker 3: Thing here we.
Speaker 2: Go during his, lifetime his entire, Lifetime vincent Van go only sold one single painting. Vant is that true or is that? False vincent Van go during his entire, lifetime only sold one painting true or.
Speaker 3: False i'm gonna go with.
Speaker 4: TRUE i think right when his paintings started to take, off tragedy, happened maybe he passed or, something and then he was never able to see the success of his.
Speaker 2: Work So i'm gonna say. True, okay he said. True do you, Agree jennifer or? Disagree?
Speaker 6: Oh you saw that really good vaunt AND i feel like it was more than. One BUT i know he wasn't, Successful So i'm Gonna i'm gonna go. VON i wanna say.
Speaker 3: True true is?
Speaker 2: Correct all, Right we're having a great time with. This when you are a, Winner, congratulations you got two out of. Three but just for, fun you want to play another round or?
Speaker 3: Two oh for.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay let's, Go, Jennifer here we.
Speaker 2: Go Abraham lincoln was a licensed, Bartender, bailey is that true or?
Speaker 3: False that's gonna be false. FALSE i agree WITH i agree With.
Speaker 1: Bailey i'm sorry you're both.
Speaker 2: Wrong it is True Abraham lincoln was a licensed. BARTENDER i wouldn't let.
Speaker 3: Him tend to my.
Speaker 2: Bar pretty, Cool, OKAY i try another one, Here here we, Go here we, Go here we.
Speaker 1: Go, okay let me see.
Speaker 2: Here there are more stars in the, universe. Vaunt there are more stars in the universe then there are grains of sand On.
Speaker 4: Earth how do you find that Stat, HMMM i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i think it's harder when it's. True. False i'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: False he said. False what do you THINK i think there's more?
Speaker 6: Sand?
Speaker 4: Oh, god and so?
Speaker 6: Small?
Speaker 3: Right who's keeping?
Speaker 1: Track?
Speaker 2: No stars are stars are, enormous but the universe is also. Enormous so the statement is there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand On.
Speaker 1: Earth AND i think it's, False vaughn, says.
Speaker 6: False it sounds like a pretty. POEM i think he's, drong.
Speaker 3: So, True she, says it is.
Speaker 2: True there are more grains of, sin there are more stars in the, universe then there are grains of sand On. EARTH i believe that. Blows if you start thinking about the vastness of the, universe it's.
Speaker 1: Terrifying it's terrifying and mind.
Speaker 3: Blowing armageddon the good what the Movie armageddon is in the?
Speaker 2: Space, okay you need to stop talking For, yeah You, jennifer you're a.
Speaker 1: Winner, Congratulations we love, You. Jennifer have a great, day have a great time of Ed. Sharon, OKAY i will thank.
Speaker 3: You. Guys, thanky all, right you're red hair.
Speaker 1: TOO i love that. Redhead let's do davestt on KD Wb.
Speaker 3: Topics And Breaking news every hour on davestert On katie W.
Speaker 2: B the guy who tried to not attack but tried to jump over the velvet rope on The Yellow carpet event With Ariana grande And Cynthia rivo the other. Day, yeah he was arrested for our nine days in. Jail he's done this, before just this past year With Katy perry on the weekend and the judge called them a. Nuisance they take that stuff seriously In, singapore and so he did not just get a ticket or a. Warning he was jail for nine.
Speaker 1: Days.
Speaker 3: Good the live Action mowanna movie has a trailer as of. YESTERDAY i didn't even know they were turning it into a live action. MOVIE i said.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 3: DAY i, mean she sounds just like the original, girl BUT i know it's not the same. Girl BUT i do believe That dwayne The Rock johnson is coming back As. MAUIE i do think he is in, It so that's pretty.
Speaker 1: WILD i love that.
Speaker 3: GOOD i just that movie came out not that long, ago and now it has a live.
Speaker 1: Act oh it's like twelve years. Ago what you, think it doesn't seem that.
Speaker 3: LONG i think could be read for the first time in forty.
Speaker 4: Years cher is returning as the musical guest On saturday in that Live.
Speaker 1: This is her back in the day in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: Seven AND i understand why she's gonna be because her whole thing with The iHeart christmas?
Speaker 3: Song what is it DO dj play That christmas? Song iHeart blew that thing?
Speaker 1: Up what?
Speaker 3: Not even a handful of years?
Speaker 1: Ago so last, yeah last, year maybe two.
Speaker 4: Years so she's a musical Guest december, twentieth and alread on a grind it would be the host on the winter finale OF.
Speaker 3: SNL i love.
Speaker 2: Her we did a little. Digging first of, ALL i want to mention the show plur Of. Us does anybody else watch that? SHOW i like, IT i don't love, it but it's an interesting. Concept i've never ever seen something like this. Before But i'm not going to try to explain it to. You but if you like, it let me, know send me a, text or if you don't like. It Paris hilton the other day said that she is self. Made now remember she is, Like, okay your self, made but you had money opportunity that most others self made people never. Had BUT i will say she has parleyed that fame and fortune into more fame and. Fortune but here are some people that have actually truly been self. Made Selena gomez her mom had her when she was. Sixteen she had to work three, jobs and she made her acting debut On barney And. Friends, OKAY cardi b self. Made she says her parents were. Poor she was raised in a band. Society she used to work as a stripper to make ends. Meet Toby Maguire his parents were eighteen and twenty when they had, him and he bounced around living with different relatives growing. Up, wow so definitely did not have all the perks of A Paris. Hilton, yes let's see Halle. Berry she was living In New york trying to be an. Actor she ran out of money and she had to temporarily live in a homeless. Shelter then she worked as a waitress and a. Bartender. Wow Shanaia. Twain she was one of five kids and sometimes went to school. Hungry self. Made we're In, diaz self. Made she had a frugal. Upbringing her parents would collect cans to recycle to get extra. Cash and there are some More Veola. Davis she spent her childhood in. Poverty she studied acting At Young People's school for The Performing, Arts Rhode Island, college And.
Speaker 1: Julliard.
Speaker 3: Wow So i'm about to read her. Memoir it's in my Little. YEAH i just borrowed, it like. Yesterday i've heard it was.
Speaker 2: Good all look at? You, yeah get me all, right that's going to do it for the. Dirt have a Great. Tuesday if you Missed war of The, roses you know you can always go back and listen to the show anytime the podcast is you, know on the air or on the Platform, pop The iHeart platform within an hour or so when we're, done so you can go back and listen to anything you might have. Missed and you can listen To war of The roses if you missed that, too and also or watch.
Speaker 3: It, yeah we posted on.
Speaker 4: TikTok literally all we post on our TikTok At Dave Ryan show Is war of The roses and then we post that on Our instagram as.
Speaker 2: Well, okay go check that. Out follow Us Dave Ryan show On instagram or. TikTok and also so check out The Minnesota. GOODBYE a lot of people love The Minnesota. GOODBYE i. Talked we got an email from a guy this morning NAMED tj who said he doesn't even listen to the regular radio show anymore because he listens to The Minnesota goodbye. INSTEAD i want you to listen To Bowl Yeah, bo BUT i appreciate you listening to either.
Speaker 1: One