Speaker 1: List some Beaverville. Come on in.
Speaker 2: I like the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 3: Morning lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 4: I woke up yesterday morning with us three of us to start later, please, I could never know what the day was usd FIDA.
Speaker 2: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key. Demograh, yeah, super duper. That's nice. Fight a gonogay. Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 1: It is the ninth day of April twenty twenty six. Good Thursday morning, everybody. Welcome to the Partrip Morning Show. And here we are Vin Lieber and everybody else. I mean, I think I think we also might have a new NASCAR winner, Williams Wallace calling in today too to talk about his first big victory last weekend at the Rock, A nineteen year old from I believe Lovely Twin City's area. Think it is Aneeden, regardless a NASCAR driver to watch a friend of the show. We'll be honest this today. So let's get a started. Here's Nick Griffin with some comedy. Patrick Morning Show. Come on in, and I'm glad you're here. Alcohol very important.
Speaker 3: Gotta have that alcohol in our lives, right, it's very important.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest. Born for alcohol, a lot of us wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Even be alive.
Speaker 3: It's true, that's right. Alcohol is a liquid friend. Alcohol is a life coach. Alcohol has kissed that girl, punch that guy. Oops, you gotta mixed up? Run, run, I am.
Speaker 2: Do You drink for different reasons as the years go on.
Speaker 3: Young people drink because they think life is awesome.
Speaker 2: Older people drink because we know it's not. Yeah, and because we eight young people. The sides weed and feet.
Speaker 1: Us on your side.
Speaker 2: You hear the distance under this side, and then you strike it to take it too.
Speaker 4: It is Thursday, April ninth, twenty twenty six. Is the Power Trim Morning Show. I'm Corey Cove. That's Chris Hockey. There's meat sauce, Paul Lambert, Max's he or Zach is here Lever later and it's Master's Day sauce for what about an hour away?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly about an hour and ten minutes away Corla's Cove. We'll have the ceremonial tee off with I would guess Jack, Gary Player and.
Speaker 2: Maybe Tom kite.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I don't think so. I think you haven't seen any story. No, I think it's your favorite guy, Jason Kelsey Caddy outfit on.
Speaker 7: We're gonna be mingling around this Part three contest grounds here at Augusta National Golf Club.
Speaker 2: I'm out here with the patrons. Everybody's excited for today. Guys, there we are.
Speaker 7: I got my Augusta National chare, I got my cooler about eighteen sandwiches in here. One of the things I'm looking forward to most today I have I've never seen a hole in wanted person and there's more than enough Part three's out here to make it happen. We're gonna be mingling. I'm gonna be giving advice. Hopefully nobody's gonna be taking it. Maybe I get a stick in my hands. I don't know if I deserve that.
Speaker 2: But back to you, guys, Wow, so good.
Speaker 6: They should have more of him, that's my opinion. They need more of him on the broadcast.
Speaker 1: You know what, I love, Corey. They're doing everything they can to ruin this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my guy's gonna withdraw before the tournament.
Speaker 4: I hope he withdraws two holes in I don't even think he's gonna make that.
Speaker 1: I hope he goes back with the stick and goesugh and then he walks off.
Speaker 6: That's what's gonna happen. I read something last night. He's only hit like fifty four shots on the range because he can't do it. Hell, that pick, that was one of the worst picks I've ever made, and I deserve it.
Speaker 2: I deserve that.
Speaker 1: You get all upset by Ben.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm glad Ben got the guy he wanted and Xander can win it. That's a great pick by Ben.
Speaker 4: But you meet Saucy, this is your favorite thing all year long, and you.
Speaker 2: Did no research. I did a ton of research. Why did you pick Mara.
Speaker 4: Cowberry has swung a club in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Why did you pick Corey Connor? Because I think he's gonna do good. Here's the other thing.
Speaker 4: I just assumed i'd get a top five pick because most things go my way in life. And I did no research.
Speaker 1: I'll be yeah, none.
Speaker 6: I thought I would get it. I didn't think I would have to come down to it. I panic picked. I always panic pick, and this time it cost me. I did not realize it. He was that bad.
Speaker 1: My friend Ariola Industry did my pick in for me?
Speaker 2: Brilliant? Right, No, that's the right thing.
Speaker 6: You got the guy that I would have taken with the first overall pick.
Speaker 1: I asked old Ariole and I said, here'sh I pick and said, choose this guy.
Speaker 6: An A Industries is correct. That was the guy would have taken number one. That's right, I would. I didn't wasn't going to write it down and then show everyone.
Speaker 4: But you know, another shot at Rosen, just another shot at Rosen. Yeah, you just don't like him.
Speaker 2: I love Rosie. He was so sweet to you yet brought your donuts.
Speaker 1: He brought your donuts.
Speaker 4: He was sweet donuts, but he brought donuts in brilliant.
Speaker 1: And then he said it. I mean, he told us, you know, he brought those in for you, and we knew because he said, in his own words, I don't eat much donuts anymore either.
Speaker 2: So they were for you. Yeah, I had one. They were great, and he wanted you.
Speaker 4: To feel better about your terrible, terrible, terrible pick.
Speaker 2: Terrible pick. Yes, awful. He's just hideous.
Speaker 1: He brought in donuts knowing you'd probably blank up.
Speaker 2: No, and I did. I may I blanked up. You meet Shausted. I like it.
Speaker 1: Corey helped me out. They've brought Jason Kelsey in. What else could they do to ruin his favorite weekend.
Speaker 2: I mean Manning cast?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Mannings are they're doing my Master's cast with Mannings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're doing great.
Speaker 1: Like they're not just doing a Manning cast. They're part of the only.
Speaker 2: Broadcast that wouldn't be great day it. Moricaw is supposed to tee off at nine to nineteen.
Speaker 4: So after the show, yeah, god, it had been great if he would have teed off at like seven forty five, and by eight o'clock he just withdraws.
Speaker 6: You just hear him go, that's what's gonna happen when they I saw something yesterday that he hasn't hit a ball farther than to eighty five.
Speaker 4: Parish can hit a ball to eighty five. He you, it's a bad.
Speaker 6: It was bad, and I deserve to sit in it, and I deserve what I get because I wasn't paying any attention. I thought i'd get a high pick. I was locked in that I was going to get Oberg or somebody like that. And then when is the board just kept going and not only that I missed a shot at the first.
Speaker 4: Pick in the next bet. Yesterday was not great. Today is gonna be even better.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gonna be.
Speaker 6: Even better when he when he bows out at the range, and then I get to pick somebody else.
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna be. No, this is the Masters. He's there.
Speaker 4: He's gonna go for it. He's gonna try. He's gonna te off. Of course he can. I don't think he will. He did it the players. He's gonna try again today, he's gonna.
Speaker 2: He's gonna give it a go. And then fine, you're stuck. Yeah, your weekend is ruined.
Speaker 6: My weekend is not ruined because I did what you would have done yesterday. Jade off and I got a bunch of off.
Speaker 4: Of Jack and which is something you've done. He watched Derek Jeter highlights off. I've cheated off a few times in my life.
Speaker 1: My brain was not fast.
Speaker 2: It's a loud slurp. Sorry, I'm sorry, Sorry, son of a bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, best of luck. Best to make fun after it. Brother, I have a lot of grease that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I got a ticket on Colin. I want him to win. I want you to win. No, you don't. You've never wanted me to win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you win and Colin wins and I win, so he's he's one of the three guys I want. I want Oberg or I want more Cowell, or I want Corey Connors. No, those are my three. I hope Corey Connors gets to the first team. Has a horrible uti, that's fine, and he has to pee every fifteen, don't care.
Speaker 1: Why are you putting that on him?
Speaker 2: Because Corey's meaning to me, but he.
Speaker 1: Didn't mean Corey to pick him. Yeah, let's wake it up, just with a burning groin.
Speaker 2: I love I love the people.
Speaker 4: That were saying he's a Corey Connors is a preposterous pick. He's like sixty to one, right, some of the golfers that I passed up were like thirty or forty to one.
Speaker 2: You know what that means.
Speaker 4: That means that those guys theoretically have about a three percent chance of winning, and Connors has a one and a half percent chance.
Speaker 2: And somehow it's preposterous. They all are flyers.
Speaker 4: This is professional golf, right, there's a how many guys that could win this tournament, legitimately.
Speaker 2: Win this tournament?
Speaker 1: Seventy fifteen.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's way more than that. Come on, sausage, It's way more than fifteen, is it? Yes, come on, This isn't the NCAA tournament where it's like the top three or four seeds, is it is?
Speaker 6: Any of the guys team off in the first twenty in the first hour and a half have no shot that'll limit I mean, for example, okay, hay, for example, we took sixteen people yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're telling me those are the only sixteen that are gonna win.
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: No, most of them have no shot. Most of them have no shot. Most of the guys Russell Henley has no shot. Russell Henley won't even be near the board. Victor Victor Hovelin probably has no shot. My guy will withdraw. So there's three right there. It's like, isn't the bit that like the last most of the people that win the Masters are are the fifteen top rank golfers in the world.
Speaker 2: I didn't say likely, I said possible.
Speaker 4: Like, for example, JJ spawn zero percent chance, I mean one and a half. That's not zero, No, Chris got her up zero percent? Yes, zero, Come on, Justin Rose zero zero, Justin Thomas zero Justin Thomas is close.
Speaker 2: Is McIntyre zero, No.
Speaker 4: There's there's there's so many more than than we picked that actually have a chance to win.
Speaker 2: Brian Harmon could do it. No, Brian Harmon takes too long to play. Doesn't matter. If Wynd Clark.
Speaker 4: Sung jam about window, Patrick Reid, Patrick Reid, Yeah he could win it.
Speaker 1: Patrick from SpongeBob.
Speaker 4: No, Sam Burns, Jacoby Shaddick.
Speaker 2: Jacoby Shaddick's Yeah, Rosie is the best. Can Rosie come in just once a week so we can mess with him? He walked right into that. Oh wow, great, Yeah, great, Yeah, I gotta look into that. Yeah sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Captain Kobe Shaddocks of the Artemist too. He's he was losing his sights, he was losing his mind. He just honestly just wanted somebody to He was telling me he was fine, you know, yeah, great enough to look into that.
Speaker 2: That was brilliant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys like said lyrics. He doesn't know who pop around, but that's it made it even better. It was a great bit.
Speaker 1: That's fun. I think we could name former w CCU anchors. Oh oh well, it was well.
Speaker 2: He spent Monday night with Don Shelby. He did, he watched basketball with Don sex.
Speaker 4: Speaking of sex for all over the place, Zachary at I almost sex you at five thirty eight last night, five thirty eight during Yeah, during Barret show, Kessler was, oh, my god, dude, and Gerdsey even said, well, that's going to be on the Morning show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We got to get the audio.
Speaker 1: I got so much.
Speaker 4: But Kessler specifically said something like smell it and then use it. My god, and why Gurdsy almost spit out his coffee or whatever he's drinking, just goes, well, that's going to be on the Morning show tomorrow. So if you could find that Kessler somewhere around five thirty eight, Yeah said smell it, then use it. It was I believe he was talking about like the coffee creamer or something down the all.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what is about the first segment that he was on they talked about. The second was the sex World thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the bathhouses and stuff. We were talking about that.
Speaker 1: Sex World was first.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable. Likes the greatest gift ever, thank you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, too easy? Yeah, good stuff, Yeah, too easy, good stuff.
Speaker 1: And they were using our button, but I just love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can you remember, like or can you imagine if if we get enough and we already have a ton of Rosie a ton of but if we get enough, we could have a full conversation between Pat and Mark and Lavelle will think that two of them are hosting five thirty to six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a terrible show about vagina.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What did Rosie say yesterday that we got quiet?
Speaker 1: Something about honey?
Speaker 2: I want that honey? Yeah, I want that honey. Uh. I think he's eating a lot of honey lately though spicy, spicy.
Speaker 4: I think he's having a lot of honey. I do you think he's pulling back on the donuts?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Kessler, at one points of accused of accused us of using AI to create his voice.
Speaker 2: He is incorrect. No, we're gartt I had no idea. Yeah, thank you, Pat man this fever. No, that's not him. I'm a little man.
Speaker 1: Oh, buddy, man, I got a story for you guys about a bus driver.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll do it after the break. But we need to give we got to give her the benefit of the doubt. I mean sure she choked that person unconsciousness Oh my god, the person's a thirteen year old girl.
Speaker 4: Hang on, hang on? What was the thirteen year old doing? Two sides every story?
Speaker 1: Wait out here, there's so many parts of the story. I can't wait to tell you, guys. But I have to do it after the break, because that's what we do. We stay on time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we stay on time.
Speaker 1: We don't do with the other shoe.
Speaker 2: No, this is a professional program, right, He's pretty good. Thanks. Watch here's how professional we are. Watch.
Speaker 4: This is a professional partnership between iHeartRadio and gut Her Helmet.
Speaker 6: And Gutterhelmet mn dot com. If you have a long list of chores to do this weekend and spring clean up, but one of them you can check off if you have gut her helmet like I do, is you don't have to get up on a ladder and clean out your gutters. You never have to do that gut Her Helmet MN dot com.
Speaker 2: Smellet and then use it there it is. Oh, why what was the context? Why did he tell Hi about like the creamer down the hall?
Speaker 1: I saw some coffee creamer. Bro spends a lot of time down in the sales area using microwaves and coffee.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he likes his coffee piping hot.
Speaker 2: I guess likes to microwave until it explodes. Yeah, and then he likes the.
Speaker 1: Screamers from the early twenties nineteen twenties.
Speaker 2: Gross, how do you know if that creamer is good?
Speaker 1: It's a great question, Keller.
Speaker 2: Smell it and then use it. That's good. You guys are funny today.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks manks Man. Even though it's mostly at my expense, it's still funny. It is mostly at your experience.
Speaker 1: It's tough for you because you can't afford it. O, brother, I can, man, Oh, you can't want that.
Speaker 2: Because I can. I can afford being made fun of.
Speaker 1: You sound like a beatle for a moment.
Speaker 2: There, I can because I can, because I can. You know, you know, smell it and then use it.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about this fever?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, that lady?
Speaker 1: Gross?
Speaker 2: That Max?
Speaker 4: What's your motto on dating apps? Smell it and then use it?
Speaker 2: Oh, and also smoke them if you got them. We using AI gets me through court. I don't know. I don't think that's technic. No, AI know that's pat guaranteed human, Yeah, man, guaranteed human on this radio station.
Speaker 4: All right, let's find out about a bus driver joking somebody out after this Power Trip Morning show.
Speaker 2: On the fan.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the situation dayline. Let's burd Virginia as the Power TEP Morning Show brings you the hot topics of the day. A Virginia school bus driver is in jail after police say she strangled a child on her bus.
Speaker 4: Okay, hang on, my god, Paul, hang on, hang on, Okay, let him finish.
Speaker 2: Hang on.
Speaker 1: Lynchburg police arrested seventy three year old first.
Speaker 2: Name, seventy three year old.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of this story, my lord, there's a lot on this story at the lady's first name, Lady, first name e F f I E F E, last name Win.
Speaker 2: Old f Win.
Speaker 1: Seventy three year old bus driver last week arrested. A disorderly person was reported at at Linkhorn Menary School. My god, investigators say, when Effie allegedly strangled the student while the bus was parked in the school parking lot, she just had it, you know what I mean. I'm not like she've been driving the bus, but it was just one day too many.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Luckily the little kid's okay, So let me. I should have said at the beginning, because strangling doesn't sound good. Little girl's okay, child is fine. I did not sustain life threatening injuries when has been charged with strangulation. She's still in jail at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail.
Speaker 4: I hope the thirteen year old fought back, because you're talking like a seventh grader. I would almost always take a seventh grader over a seventy three year old woman. You know what I'm saying, Like, if the seventh grader fought back, yeah.
Speaker 2: Especially like seventh grade Tommy Olsen.
Speaker 1: But don't you think the thirteen year old probably had it coming, don't you? I mean, man, there's a part of you though. Don't you think that Effie was just the sweetest lady.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm guessing I'm going the other way.
Speaker 4: I don't think after a shift, I don't think a seventy three year old bus driver named Effie is super sweet. That's just my guess. I don't know that stereotyping. That's unfair. I don't know the lady.
Speaker 1: I don't think she was typing the thirteen year old as well.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's priving the bus for the love of the game.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, she ain't doing because she loves kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got this job because it was the only thing they could keep her in her trailer home. And then she got on and this thirteen year old just wouldn't stop. And who knows what she wouldn't stop, but she wouldn't stop. And by the way, that thirteen year old that she strangled was on her list, and she only got to one of them. Yeah, because she's seventy three, she's got much energy.
Speaker 2: I want the rematch. I'll take the girl.
Speaker 1: And it takes a lot to strangle a thirteen year old. You know, Effie overestimated her wind.
Speaker 4: Or the lack of her own, right. Maybe she just ran out of steam after time seconds and just like she couldn't keep going.
Speaker 2: My hands are sore. Seventy three, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: She said. I think I've made my point.
Speaker 4: Choken, Let's keep this between the two of us and get off the bus.
Speaker 2: Get off the bus.
Speaker 1: Listen. Back when I grew up, we used to fight and just shake.
Speaker 8: Hands, yeah, and then go back to our women just looked at her like we good.
Speaker 2: Yeah is short for it's got to be short for something.
Speaker 1: Zac Efron full name zecher frun.
Speaker 5: Is be usually short for Alphaba, uh, Bredo, no, yeah, Frederico maybe yeah, fred Rica.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: Youh Meia?
Speaker 1: Oh you for mea? You for mea is? What's her face? Missus down Fire's first name.
Speaker 2: Isn't it? That's you Jinaya? Yeah? And which is another that is another option to shorten this.
Speaker 4: Those are the two that are uh yeah occasionally maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: It was Probablyiams.
Speaker 6: Maybe Ifa is tired of her brother cross dressing as he pretending to get his kids back, and she had, yeah, I can't take.
Speaker 2: My brother doing this anymore. He's lying to his whole family.
Speaker 1: I can just see thirteen year old just and then ef He stood up and said, bringing.
Speaker 2: One, let's dance. Yeah you want to dance?
Speaker 4: How great would it be if it was the most peaceful bus drive of all time? No complaints? There wasn't constant complaining from this thirteen year old. The thirteen year old wasn't acting up. And Effie finally stops at the stop that this thirteen year old was going to get off on it. She was just like, nice driving, bitch, just one just underhand kind of jeez. And this girl's like what you say? And she just started, just started choking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also I see an alternate universe. Remember that Super Bowl commercial while the old man is lifting, sex assault and stuff like that, and then at the end of the commercial he picks up his grandson. Everybody's like, oh, I'm picturing the Rocky training scene with Effie. Yeah, just getting ready out. He's like, Wow, she's gonna pick up her crand do it. Then she stands up and says, let's do.
Speaker 2: I will break you.
Speaker 4: What if we find out it's a karate kid situation and Effie has been training this thirteen year old and the thirteen year old broke the training protocol and it was like focus, you must focus, So choked.
Speaker 2: Her for ten seconds.
Speaker 1: It's called the crane choke.
Speaker 2: No, hey, did the powertrick? Just do ten minute segment on child abuse and made fun of it. Yeah, we did. We shared it. We're going to do sports.
Speaker 1: Yes, that thirteen year old was going to abuse an elder. We know it all right, somebody was in the wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've abused an elder.
Speaker 8: I'm just picturing being at the gym and being like, what's that old lady choking the punching bag?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What is she.
Speaker 4: Training for you know, when you said the tea's before the break, I'm like, I'm assuming this is going to be like a thirty or forty year old bus driver that snapped, and it's going to be like a fifteen.
Speaker 2: Year old boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Nope, thirteen year old girl seventy three year old female named deafieh not the matchup I had projected in my head.
Speaker 1: As Wilter still said, times there aren't changing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wrote it. Oh here's a song. He was talking about being like a rolling stone too.
Speaker 1: And now we go to a little segment I like to call Max's Adventures on the Bus.
Speaker 2: Oh God, Max, what did you see yesterday? Oh?
Speaker 8: Man, Well, I saw saw yesterday. He was wearing a full tin foil jacket at least three hats, possibly for It's a nice little mystery to sit on and think about. He had cheetah print zoombas and I believe some form of bowling shoe on, and he was just smoking.
Speaker 2: Fent just on the bus.
Speaker 8: And one of my best friends said, hey, man, that's our bunks.
Speaker 2: At Tunny Fill. That means spring has sprung.
Speaker 8: I also almost got into a fight with a guy because my phone was reflecting the sun onto his shirt.
Speaker 2: I think this man might be a cat in a human suit.
Speaker 8: The bus is that's why when you said this, I was quiet when teased, I was like, listen, if anybody can understand joking somebody out on the bus, it's me. I got a full rendition of killing me softly from somebody yesterday, the full song and ad libs.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, how was it? It wasn't bad, Honestly, it just kept going. God, I love cocaine. Rosie.
Speaker 1: Didn't you say you almost set in number two as well?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, there was just straight up number two on the ball. Yeah, oh yeah, it's Rose. Did Dwight say can't sit here?
Speaker 1: What was he gonna do with? He like?
Speaker 2: So he just likes to sit next to it?
Speaker 8: I admire it, yeah, and protect it. So I turned into Rosa Barts. I will not get up from the seats.
Speaker 2: Seats taken. That was problematic. That was a forest company. Oh sure it was okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, fun page sports after this?
Speaker 2: This is the power Trip Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 1: Is that Rosie clarks Hey, goodbye Number Bona. It's bout Tip Morning Show. Here we are again, and it is uh, it's Thursday. Ben Libro will be here moment, tarr lie, and we'll talk to William Swatach a little bit later, which I'm glad we're doing that on Thursday because Leber's a big NASCAR fan as well racing fans. So yeah, hell yeah, that'll be fun. And williams Swaltch won at the Rock as a nineteen year old man, that's a big deal. So good jobs, Echo, that'll be fun. But first, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's neat to see how proud his dad is.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, man, almost impossible not to be right now, kids killing Its cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like I was saying to Yestery, I think it might have been. But anyway, you know a lot of people are looking at William and saying, well, he's only in this league because his dad's got money or whatever. You know what I mean. Will you go win at the Rock? I don't care. Everybody's got good cars. Some people have better cars than others, don't get me wrong, But people haven't been racing at that racetarke for a long time. There's not a lot of data to read and understand. You go out there and win at the Rock. Holy moly, that's really something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for him.
Speaker 9: He gained a lot of respect from a lot of established NASCAR like Mark Martin tweeted about him and oh sweet, that legitimate respect.
Speaker 1: Yeah he got strangled on a bus.
Speaker 4: He did that was William He was back talking, Yeah with Pusatani.
Speaker 1: He started telling that lady she couldn't drive.
Speaker 2: Ye. Wow, that's good.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good, that's good. Call him that today.
Speaker 4: I don't time now for sports presented by Holiday Station Store all.
Speaker 2: Day station stores.
Speaker 4: Get some Monster Energy three for eight for a limited time, Mix and Magine flavors and Monster You want that zero Ultra you can do that. You can do the juice flavor, you can do the regular Monster flavors makes it mad to be Monster Flavors. You want three fight bucks for a limited time with our friends at Holiday Thanks Holiday.
Speaker 6: Metals excited for Holiday And I don't blame him.
Speaker 1: What does OJ's flavors? What what flavors did he choose?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, well play, yeah, we'll play. I get you. Thanks three for eight? Sure do you remember the bit where.
Speaker 6: OJ said those are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen and then the defense found like forty pictures of him on the sidelines wearing them.
Speaker 8: Yes, and he was like the only one that owned Yeah, he was a custom pair.
Speaker 2: And then those are hideous. I'd never wear those.
Speaker 1: It's like they had to. I don't know how their career was after that trial was over. But you got to try these gloves on. And he goes like this right, why they won't hit me?
Speaker 6: And he quit take in his arthritis medication so his hands swelled up.
Speaker 2: Brilliant. Yeah, that was that flipped the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Poor nephew wishes she had what But there's there's some murder trials out there who were like, man, I'm pretty sure this person did it, but there's just not enough evidence. There's a lot of circumstantial stuff. It's hard to put it together. That one was like they found the shoes, the gloves, the Knight of the Blood everywhere, They're like everything here says OJ did it. Should we convict him or not?
Speaker 2: I don't think he did it.
Speaker 4: Nope, I don't think he did it. No, it's the juice. The juice couldn't have done it. No alibi between n Where were you at the exact time of the murders? I remember, I don't remember the jew says he doesn't remember, which means he doesn't remember the killings.
Speaker 2: Crazy thing.
Speaker 1: Man. You could audibly hear him s himself when they said not guilty.
Speaker 2: He couldn't believe what a time were we alive? Man, you couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: He already moved his stuff into the cell.
Speaker 4: Just the video of him trying on the gloves right, and he clearly is not pulling all the way.
Speaker 6: I don't know, And that is they point out in that really good ESPN documentary.
Speaker 2: The second he realizes that he can get away.
Speaker 6: With it, he stands up immediately and is like, look, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: It's he's trying to hide and putting him on.
Speaker 4: And then when he's like, oh wait, I'll just crunch my hand together and they won't fit. Basically, no trials since then has let the defendant handle.
Speaker 1: Evidence, take up the gun and firing.
Speaker 2: See if it looks good? Right? Have you done it before?
Speaker 1: Come here and do stabbing motions at me with the knife.
Speaker 4: Hold this knife for a second and he holds the blade. Part is this how you do it? Guy doesn't know how to hold a knife. It couldn't have been him the wrong way.
Speaker 1: I'm going to stand here. My name is Goldman.
Speaker 2: What do you got to say?
Speaker 4: Hell sir, good evening, not guilty. He wouldn't talk to a guy like that, and he was gonna kill him.
Speaker 2: Look at it. How nice he is? What out right?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 4: But the nineties were nuts, unbelievable. They're a decade many time to be alive.
Speaker 2: You have a.
Speaker 6: Huge cut on your hand that looks like from a serrated blade.
Speaker 2: How did that get there? Shaving? He says, shaving, That's how he said. He cut his haird Well, hear him out. He's the juice. Yeah, I like the juice.
Speaker 4: Well he's dead now, all right. So the Minnesota Twins are red hot. All they're doing is putting those Tigers to bed.
Speaker 2: Shelt eight to six.
Speaker 4: They led seven to nothing and they almost blew it, but they hold on and win eight to six. They put up six runs in the first They have won three straight. All three of those are against the Detroit Tiger's final game against the Tigers today at twelve forty, and then they are off to Toronto this weekend.
Speaker 2: But the Minnesota Twins are six and six.
Speaker 4: I know this the second place in the division, behind only Cleveland.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, go their offense is really good, and they found some pitching and they roughed up the guy that everybody thought they might sign in Frambourg Valdez, who now pitches for Detroit the six and the First. Yeah, they're a scrappy ball club. You like this team so much that.
Speaker 1: You like them? I like the players. You're the opposite of like horny. It makes you so sad that you like them.
Speaker 6: If they get the World Series, there is zero point one percent chance they'll make it to the World If they go to the World.
Speaker 2: Series, would you go, so you know, we haven't been there since ninety.
Speaker 4: One, I'd probably go, Yeah, oh you would. What about the ALC Championship Series.
Speaker 2: No, I'd go to the World Series and I'd take my dad talk would allow it.
Speaker 4: If that isn't the definition of bandwagon, I don't know what is. So you will support the pole Ads if they get to the World Series. So I will support chelt Pablo Lopez. But the pole AADs are getting your money if you buy World Series tickets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, it was put me in a corner, Cory, and this time you're correct again of years.
Speaker 2: Those are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. Oh you're worrying about I would be caught dead. You're worried about the sideline. That's not me. It's a.
Speaker 6: Fake to make money to pay off his dream team of employees. They would sneak quarters of footballs into the court or the jail and he would just sign him and make money off of.
Speaker 2: I'm not good at talking. It's a fake. It's all fake.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, attorney man, okay. Pat to look on OJ's face when they said not guilty. He looked at the Remember, he's like mouthing, thank you, thank you. You know, he's thinking, what a bunch of more? How did I get out? I can't believe it?
Speaker 2: Am I getting punked? There's no way I'm not guilty. Right, you guys know I did it? You guys, cause did that person read that wrong? They got to do be.
Speaker 4: The Timberwolves played No. One and lost to the Magic one thirty two to one twenty. Jayden returned, but everybody else sat out. No Randall, no Aunt, no Io, no go bear Musk. So true, he was one old management day. Right, We're we don't care. We're basically we're locked into six. We're gonna face the Nuggets in round one. Yeah, because they've won ten straight. Like, it's just over. We're we're the three six is going to be Denver and in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: How about how about this?
Speaker 4: Like again, windows and professional sports are much smaller than people think, right. Injuries can just can derail or shorten a window, a championship window, or things like this, Like this, Wolve's team is good. We know they're inconsistent. We know they think they can flip the switch and just go right Like, let's see.
Speaker 2: But let's say they do hit that switch.
Speaker 4: And just go for it. Say like, all right, we're all in championship. Run engage, Let's go Denver, San Antonio. Okay, see that's the path just to get to the finals.
Speaker 2: Good luck, nightmare, good luck, I mean, good luck. Even if we are as good as we think we are, good luck.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be underdogs in all three series. So could you maybe get lucky and win one of those three? Sure, but three consecutively against those three unbelievably unlikely.
Speaker 2: You would need injuries. An injury, you need women.
Speaker 4: You got to I mean again, the one I think we have a chance at is Denver, even though they're red hot, because we've historically kind of owned them.
Speaker 2: Right, he can do this to beat Denver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you have to play your best, though, to beat Denver in a series. Then you got to hope for an injury against San Antonio. You got to hope for multiple injuries against Okay.
Speaker 8: See yeah, and you're super injured, like as the Wolves like they're they're not.
Speaker 2: They're hobbling into.
Speaker 4: The at the auto show.
Speaker 2: Now I think you're into it. I love it.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, this is this is the year the Timberwolves wish the Sonics and the Las Vegas team. We're here and we were in the East. Let's get the hell out of the West. This is a nightmare anyway. So two games ago at Houston tomorrow and then home against the Pelicans on Sunday to wrap up the regular season. Playoffs start what next weekend? I think I would just playing Saturday zech or tournament. I think start like Tuesday or Wednesday, somewhere in that range. So I think we're about a week and change away from the actual postseason. Yeah, I would bet next Saturday they'll be a bunch something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go all right.
Speaker 4: We'll do what really matters after this more scores and more stats around the world of sports. Crystal, Change your life with something Else. That's next right here on the Power to Your Morning too on the fans and the takes don't stop when the mics turn off.
Speaker 9: Check out the KFA and YouTube channel for exclusive videos and depth takes, initials and passer games and beyond the scenes content. Search Cafe and YouTube, or just go to KFE dot com slash watch subscribe.
Speaker 1: It's fake.
Speaker 2: It's all fake, right, Kessy, It's a fake. It's all fake.
Speaker 1: Oh a, KESSI, welcome back to the empty bar that is the Powers at Morning show.
Speaker 2: Behind the bar is shout Abbott.
Speaker 1: That's right, the drunk at the end of the bar is and the slut looking for a little lunch money.
Speaker 4: Is guards thee also cards, Yeah, what really matters is brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens.
Speaker 2: That's ovo I dot com.
Speaker 4: Go get Lasik from doctor Mark Klobanov and doctor David White, and those guys are the best, and Lasik's the best. Oh the lens All right, scores and stats around the world of sports. In between Crystal, Change of life with something Else. You're gonna learn something. It's going to be more interesting than what I say. The Master is about twenty minutes from now gets underway.
Speaker 2: Bryson D.
Speaker 4: Schambeau one of the favorites, one of the three or four favorites at the top of the old DraftKings Odds Futures board. He said he's using a five iron that he made himself with a three D printer. Yeah, sounds about right. Five iron he made himself. He says, he finally thinks that they're ready now. The USG has to approve the clubs that play in the Masters. My guess is he's already been approved otherwise. Yeah, to me, it's two late now.
Speaker 2: But he's got a five iron that he three D printed. Yeah, good for him. It's pretty nuts. Yeah, it is nuts. That's the luck. What really matters, though, is this, You got.
Speaker 1: That right, Cory, You got that right. Trauma centers are reporting a surge surging and e bike and scooter injuries in Minnesota. According to the Minnesota Hospital, about four hundred and sixty six people were sent to clinics and emergency rooms last spring and summer. More than one hundred people were admitted to hospitals due to the severity of their injuries. E bikes weigh around forty to seventy pounds can reach up to thirty months per hour. State lawmakers are now considering requiring e bike riders under eighteen to wear helmets. I've almost written run over by every kid in my neighborhood on their e bike. Yeah, because you know, you can't hear them coming. They don't have like loud motors on them. Right, and you turn around and there's a you know, gang of twelve year olds and a bus driver tried to strangle them.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're motorcycles. We're letting kids drive motorcycles. I'm telling you, I don't want this to happen, but it's gonna We're gonna have a couple of deaths and then the laws.
Speaker 2: Are going to change. Yeah. It sucks because they look they.
Speaker 4: Look like so much fun, but they're freaking motorcycles.
Speaker 2: They're not bikes.
Speaker 1: No, they go, I'm with you, exactly old. I know we sound old, but it's the truth, man, it's the truth. It's the truth.
Speaker 2: But you put yourself back in that spot.
Speaker 4: I would have freaking loved one of those at thirteen, fourteen years old, and guess how reckless I would have been with them the maximum help of recklessness.
Speaker 2: No helmet. You fly down the hill doing.
Speaker 4: Jumps and just going where I wasn't supposed to be going, and then a car hits me and I'm dead, and yeah, then there's lawsuits as.
Speaker 2: Fast as they're going. One.
Speaker 8: You know, big Rock, You go over there and you might be flying man to the sun.
Speaker 2: They fly around my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: And dude, again, I mean, don't call them a bicycle, no, right, because you don't get any exercise sitting on the thing going it's uh acycle. It's a motorcycle. It is. It's a powered motorcycle. Funzies. I would have loved it, but come on.
Speaker 4: One of the most fun stories in sports the last forty eight hours is the Diana Racini Mike Vrabel photos, rumors, denials, allegations. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you're not on social media, because that's all Twitter has been the last forty eight hours is old interviews of Diana Rassini, photos of the two of them, people joking. It's this is like Coldplay all over again. Yes, everybody's taking mock photos of the way that Diana Rossini and Mike Vrabel were hugging or.
Speaker 2: Holding hands or locking hands.
Speaker 4: This isn't how friends hold hands, so it's it's just, uh been a rough forty eight hours, I assume for the spouses of those two.
Speaker 6: Well, and something research from like twenty twenty one where Diana Rossini was on Like Get Up and said her husband is nothing to write home about.
Speaker 2: Well, she said average.
Speaker 4: She said she married average and if she married beautiful, she'd be posting about him constantly. And she tried to say that like no, like we're both average, but she had to backtrack because it was like, wow, you just flat outside. Your husband's the most average dude of all time and he's not beautiful. Oh so all these past rumors about Diana are surfacing, and again it's.
Speaker 2: Just like, uh, who knows. But yeah, it wasn't she's having a day or two.
Speaker 6: That the area they were in where they were seen interlocking hands.
Speaker 1: I thought you couldn't see the area is only there in the water.
Speaker 6: But it's only like like you can only get to it if you're in that suite.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that what I read yesterday? I don't know.
Speaker 8: Did you see someone made an edit and it was Colin's worth and moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's great. Yeah, that was gee, that's humor.
Speaker 8: Like you said, Core, though, there is like like a treasure trove of interviews and clips. It's like every time I'm on Twitter, there's a new one where she's saying something bad about her husband, or she's complimenting Mike Rabel in some way. There's like it's a bevy of evidence working against her.
Speaker 4: And rumors are rumors, and allegations are allegations, but the laundry list of allegations with with her in the past, I mean, it's not super flattering.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They might all be false, all of those rumors, all of them might be false.
Speaker 2: Who knows. Yeahs. What really matters, though, is this You're welcome. That was Diana RESI geez in two ways.
Speaker 1: Two ways. I haven't heard that room.
Speaker 4: She got the uh got the old sports uh information. So it wasn't because it wasn't the the theory that the only person that was talking about A. J. Brown potentially going to the Patriots was her, and everybody's like, where are you getting this from? And now these Rabel rumors pop up, and it's like ball, I wonder if you got it directly from Mike Vrabel, correct, And I wonder how you got that. Who knows?
Speaker 2: Man. It just sucks. It sucks.
Speaker 4: It sucks because women in journalism are in a really tough spot because almost regardless, they're going to get accused of this stuff once in a while, whether it's fair or not. But because she's a lady exactly, Marnie, you get it because she's a lady.
Speaker 1: I do not like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like it either. It's a tough, tough spot. And he kind of just gave it to me.
Speaker 1: Get back.
Speaker 2: What kind of information do you have? Was it worth it? Salmon? Yeah? I think that's what Diana did. For sure she did.
Speaker 8: Someone said, if that's what Diana was doing, what a chefter been doing for this information?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's great? Yeah? Is it longes? I don't want to confused. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 1: A teenager is about to learn a very expensive lesson about abusing wildlife. That's why. Volucia County, Florida Sheriff Mike Chitwood said about a fourteen year old boy who was arrested after an incident Friday in d Land. He allegedly grabbed a baby gater by the tail and swung it around over his head. What Sheriff's office says it was caught on video. Teen is charged with a felony. Chipwood tells Box thirty five abusing wildlife is not a way to spend your downtime, thanks mister Chitwood.
Speaker 2: Right, you know it's weird.
Speaker 4: Is like you said, baby gator, and I'm like, all right, man, that's probably not cool. If you had told me he had gutted a python, yea, a Burmese python just for fun, I'd say give this man the Nobel Prize. Well done, man, Right, he threw a cat off her bridge, and'd be like, well, okay, this kid needs to go to jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It is interesting though, Right. You hear somebody like they were abusing a chicken, and you're like, oh, stop doing that. I'll have a ten piece of chicken nugget.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 4: It's the state of hypocrisy that I live in on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Very nice, nice chickens. Glenn Taylor shouldn't be burning chickens alive.
Speaker 4: I'll take a cant comb correct. It's all right to be both just hypocrites. We're all hypocrites. It's just a matter of how much.
Speaker 1: Just pretty nice when you kill them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just don't want to see it happen exactly. Don't want to see it. Don't want them to be tortured. But I want them hot Crispian fresh. Oh god, yeah, I want my toast buttered on both sides, and I want to diet coke Man.
Speaker 1: I would just slaughter my meat mainly.
Speaker 2: Wow, are you on the phone.
Speaker 10: Talking about yourself and your.
Speaker 2: Talking about good morning? What you guys have covered a lot of day.
Speaker 1: We're all over there, we are. We got it all covered today.
Speaker 10: Child abuse, yeah, a sexual scandal in the NFL and hounding it, just getting after it.
Speaker 2: It's fun, a lot of fun. He's flicking things at me, sauce.
Speaker 4: Terrified for two hours and what forty minutes from now when moricaw would possibly tease off?
Speaker 2: So what does that mean for?
Speaker 10: Do we know what it means for sponsorships to like, do you do they get a certain amount or something? Do they trigger anything? If they actually start the tournament then just bowt out after the first shot? Great question, don't good question?
Speaker 4: I do not know, but I've seen no reports about him withdrawing yet, and we're an hour and two hours and a half hours away. I would bet you think he would have withdrawn by now. I'm not going this.
Speaker 6: I would bet he's about to go to the driving range and loosen up, and that'll be where we'll see where he'll hit like six balls and then do it. I do, get a drink, stand by the tea box and drop your ball where the furthest one goes, and then make any sauce.
Speaker 4: But a lot of golf reports this morning so far say Xander's just crushing it off the tea during the I got grease on Xander.
Speaker 2: Manander you cheering for example? You are sure you want him.
Speaker 6: To do well? Yeah, I want Ben to do well. Yeah, because Ben has had a tough life. It's a lot of things going next. I'm glad the one bet he does I lost the core versus four.
Speaker 2: I want it so it's all rainbows over there for you. You and Tommy.
Speaker 4: You're pointing this guy's not here today.
Speaker 2: Jerry Bays with his brother in death. Yeah, I know, I heard it all.
Speaker 1: It isn't interesting life, It certainly is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, listen, they have a lot of fun together. They are. Yeah, well said good point. I gotta call my dad say he's doing today. Tommy was at the bar speaking of the subtle but you know, yeah, Donald, have you eaten?
Speaker 1: You? Look here they are talking watching football on Sunday?
Speaker 2: How about those Dolphins? Brilliant anymore? No, that was so good.
Speaker 4: The draft is two weeks from tonight in Pittsburgh. The Raiders will select first. It's gonna be Fernando Mendoza. He's not going to be attending the draft. The Vikings will select eighteenth in round one. They have nine picks overall, one first, one second, two thirds, one fifth, one, sixth.
Speaker 2: And three in the seventh. Only if she's five to three.
Speaker 4: The Packers don't have a first rounder's is it the Micah Parsons trade or what?
Speaker 2: Is that a belief?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, they don't have one next year either.
Speaker 4: So the first NFC North pick is right before us, the Lions at seventeen, the Vikings go eighteenth, and the Bears at twenty five.
Speaker 1: You got any steam, Ben, you can save it for later. Just tell me, do you have any No?
Speaker 10: I don't have any steam. No, I haven't heard anything other than no. It's it's all the same. It's all the same stuff just getting regurgitated.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 10: I think we're at the point now, and Sasa and I will talk about this when we do the podcast after the show that I think now becomes the point where more outlandish takes happen. Like you really start throwing out like, well, no, they could go after this guy, and it's like it would really screw up a lot of a lot of mock drafts and like really kind of change up what we could do at eighteen if it gets crazy, you know. But I do agree with a lot of the experts right now, even early on, this is gonna I think there's gonna be a lot of attempted trades. Now, whether they actually happen, I don't know, but I do think, oh.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 10: I do think there's gonna be a lot of attempted trades because once you get past I mean, you could even look at the giant situation and say, like they could move down the draft board.
Speaker 2: Where are they at five five and.
Speaker 1: They can move down? That'd be great.
Speaker 4: Running back about a year where we have one quarterback is a one quarterback draft right at the top, and the Jets are picking two and the Cardinals are picking three.
Speaker 2: They got to be like, are you kidding me? One guy? Yep, and we can't get him.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody that somebody might reach for to get into the first round, like you know, like maybe a certain purple team is done in the past.
Speaker 2: I don't think that we do any moving. If we do any moving, we moved down.
Speaker 1: Like is there a quarterback that might just be in the first round because somebody needs a quarterback.
Speaker 4: Late in the first but there's only one at the top. Noo, he's Simpsons not going anywhere near the.
Speaker 10: Top five, nonus meyers Meyer is not a first round guy that you would reach for at all. Uh And people even question Ty Simpson. So yeah, it's one guy. It's free. Nando, he goes number one, and then possibly the possibly the Rams pick up Simpson at the end of the first just just as hey, we need a guy for next year to learn behind Stafford.
Speaker 6: And every team that needs a quarterback, like the everybody but the Raiders that need quarterbacks know that they aren't any in any position to move other picks that may include twenty twenty seven first round picks.
Speaker 2: Because they need it.
Speaker 6: In that packed quarterback draft, there are teams that are literally gonna punt on this draft so they can contain all of the picks they have for next year because it's loaded at quarterback.
Speaker 10: If Simpson gets out of the first round, then I could see the Jets using their first pick in the second round. That's not that's like a perfectly good slot for him without having to leverage any sort of future picks. But it'll be obviously they'll have to sit and wait because a team again like the Rams or somebody at the bottom of the first could just say, we'll just go ahead and get our insurance planned right now if we really believe in him.
Speaker 2: If not, he'll go early in the second.
Speaker 4: More of what really matters with Ben Lieber after this power trimining Joe on the Fan.
Speaker 9: It's the final game of the regular road game. I should say, have the regular season Toamars Walls face a showdown in Houston with the Rockets tip off just after a thirty catch, every shot, every dunk, every job dropping playoff season long on the Timbrels iHeartRadio Channel.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do more of what really matters scores and stats around the world of sports. Crystal, change your life for something else he a Ron a Ron.
Speaker 2: Aaron, Yeah, great bit. Yeah, the Wild. They're at Dallas to night at eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: This is the final regular season game between these two teams, but they will face each other in Round one. But home ice still up for grabs the Wild. They are two points back of the Dallas Stars.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Wild have four games to go at Dallas, at Nashville, at Saint Louis So three on the road, and then home against Anaheim.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 4: The Wild leave the season series with two out of three games going their way. So again, this is the fourth and final game before we square off.
Speaker 2: What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 1: Investigators are confirming that a family was having a Great Easter egg hunt out in Long Beach, California, when they found a human skull. Oh yeah, the forest park right there. It was partially buried in an area surrounded by dense brush. Footage from Monday morning shows investigators leaving the area with evidence bags. Reports about these small size of these skulls suggests it may belong to a young person. No idea. It may have been like you know, from the Neanderthal days. Who knows. They'll figure that out, but not a good thing to find during your Easter egg hunt.
Speaker 8: Unless unless Yeah, it's flushed.
Speaker 2: That work fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad news is you found a skull on Easter. Good news it was Jesus. It was baby Jesus.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. They're getting emails.
Speaker 1: That one.
Speaker 4: Oh oh the bowler right, yeah, yeah from the Big Lebowski.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: When is that PBA thing in town? What is that?
Speaker 1: April seventeenth? I think I'll look so week from tomorrow. I haven't heard back from week from Mario. I haven't heard back from the game.
Speaker 2: And where's it going to be?
Speaker 6: Do we know the location isn't a Bowlerama or whatever you guysenter or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Bolero, Yeah it might be. Let me chuck, Yeah, Bowlorama. April twenty nine through May twelve.
Speaker 1: That's a great place, man, Right off is the brook and Bulevar right there, big old place.
Speaker 10: Wait a minute, April twenty nine through May twelfth, twenty night.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 10: That's a long seat. It's a long seat. Yeah, yeah, it's a long little turn. Didn't you do it like a day? No? No, no, all right? Sorry?
Speaker 4: The Bowl one game and say I got a two seventy do I win.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, I guess you got it.
Speaker 6: Like if you all if you were a pro bowler and one guy went, the other guy went, how long when it takes been?
Speaker 4: How long would one game of two bowlers takes professionals? Yeah, I mean they're throwing what how many strikes out of ten frames?
Speaker 2: Probably eight seven, eight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, five to eight maybe, so we're talking. I bet that's.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 4: I don't know, under twenty five minutes maybe, right, don't need something like that two weeks.
Speaker 2: You know, there's probably a lot of qualifying.
Speaker 1: For sure, but there's also why are you booking the place?
Speaker 2: Why does the mask it's not mathing to make? Why does the masters take four days? How many golf shots? Do you need? Time out? Relax? You don't have to raise your boy.
Speaker 1: Sorry called the time out?
Speaker 4: Come out exactly. There's one golf course. There are seventy thousand bowling lanes at like a megaplex. You don't need it doesn't need to be two weeks long. Get two guys on each lane, they go back and forth. Let's say you have thirty lanes. Okay, that's sixty bowlers can go at not the same time, but close to the same time. Shouldn't take that long again.
Speaker 1: Sense, are you trying to book the place for your wedding?
Speaker 2: Are you? And it takes this long?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I just I think that's a long time.
Speaker 4: But if there's multiple you know what, if there's more than one just event, I don't know how this works.
Speaker 2: We're not professional bowlers. We don't know. If there's a series of events.
Speaker 4: And it's literally called the World Series of Bowlers, multiple series.
Speaker 2: And the World Series of Polkers takes six weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's ridiculous, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Is it safe to assume though they're not bowling every day in that span of time. They're probably just doing it on three or four days of the weekends and they.
Speaker 2: Just I don't know, if it's a series, is probably every day. I'm thinking day like jam packed every day. I'm sure my damn bowlers would coming to this thing, you know, the.
Speaker 4: Best of Yeah, probably probably thirty forty thousand people.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's a big deal.
Speaker 10: One takes so long. See, but I'm on your hairy back there, Sauce. Oh well, thank yeah, oh god, you have a hairy bat. No, not really, thank god, but just once, just once, I would like one of you to go. You know what, sauce. You might be right.
Speaker 2: That does take a long time.
Speaker 1: We've done that before.
Speaker 2: No, we've done it before. He ate always back there.
Speaker 1: We always for it when you're reading. I had the book?
Speaker 2: Sorry what I did?
Speaker 1: I looked at myself in the mirror for a long time after that.
Speaker 2: Why did I assume his idea was good?
Speaker 1: What were you thinking? Fooled me once, you won't fool me again.
Speaker 2: You can't be fooled again. I don't know what really matters though?
Speaker 1: Is this An English soccer super fan plans to sell his damn home so he can go to Dallas to watch the national football team play in the World Cup this summer. Andy Melney has attended eight Men's World Cup games and one Women's World Cup game. Ticket prices have gone up since then. So Melne is selling his second home. Oh he's got two that's right. I wanted to be homeless. Wow, Well it's a better story.
Speaker 2: House to watch soccer. But if he's got two houses.
Speaker 1: Relaxed, Well it's the beach, well not on the beach?
Speaker 2: Yeah again? Why on TV? What now? I don't know, man, it wouldn't matter what I say. You're discussed hold.
Speaker 1: On, hold on, You've got a great point, sauce. I don't know what you said. Let's and I feel bad about myself. We think it's unfair for you to not at least be heard. So what's your idea? Got I hope a bus driver chokes you to death?
Speaker 2: What's your point now? Not to death? Just to climax? Nope, me, Yeah, you're gonna make a point about this person.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of things, like if you at a second home right that you would like say, hey, we're putting the money or putting the house up. We need the money for I don't know. You need like amazing, a new rod, you need, like new boobs, you need something, you need, a new boat, you eat that you need to pay for your kids college you need I don't know. You lost all your money gambling, so you have to sell the second home. Don't talk about me putting your money, putting your home up to sell so you can go to the World Cup?
Speaker 2: Hideous? Like would you sell your Like Let's say you at a second.
Speaker 6: Home and you were like, you know what, I always wanted to go to the Super Bowl, But the only way I can go is to crush all the equity I have in that home and sell that house.
Speaker 2: Why have you seen the interest rates lately? Don't do that. Don't sell it. It's not a good point. But like of all things, Hey dad, I got into Notre Dame. I know you can't for it. No, I can't.
Speaker 6: I'm going to put the second house on the market and we're gonna make that money and I'm gonna pay for you to go to Notre Dame. That's awesome, Hey dad, Whatever happened to that second home? I was gonna inherit?
Speaker 2: Oh? I sold it? Oh good?
Speaker 6: Where's the money? I went and saw the World Cup? Watch it on TV. You guys poked.
Speaker 2: Me too far? And I make a counterpoint, of course, and I'm sure it's better than any point I have.
Speaker 4: Do you think the entire amount of equity in a home is going to be spent to go to Dallas?
Speaker 2: No, But if you need to put it up on the market to sell me.
Speaker 4: To put it up and want you to put it up, or two different things. Let's say I don't know what this second house he is. I don't know if it's worth two hundred thousand dollars or a million dollars A trip from from Europe to to where'd you say it was from England? From Europe to Dallas? It's gonna be like three granders.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, put it on a credit card, don't put your home up on there?
Speaker 2: You go get there? Here we go, Here we go. You guys know I'm right. You know that's ridiculous. Here we go.
Speaker 6: Like if I came in here today and I was like, hey, guys, the Dave Matthews band is going to be playing in somewhere I've never seen him, and I put the cabin up on the market, you'd go, what you sold your cabin to go see the Dave Matthews band.
Speaker 2: You guys would destroy me.
Speaker 1: I've been like, can you leave now?
Speaker 2: Probably, but you guys destroy me. I'd say your cabin was worth three grand.
Speaker 1: I'd say, where's Dov gonna live?
Speaker 2: What about Papa? I don't. I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: So if he sold his second home for four hundred dollars, yeah, and he's going to spend three or four thousand to go see.
Speaker 2: The World Cup, you think that's a terrible option.
Speaker 6: Yes, because here's the other there's another option. I'm throwing this out there. You tell me if this is right or wrong, which you will. What if you said, you know what, I'd really like to go to the World Cup, but I don't want to put my house up for the market.
Speaker 2: Hey, seam, there can I borrow three grand? Sure? You got to pay me back by X amount? Fine? Cool, I'm going to the World Cup. Don't sell your house to go to the World Cup.
Speaker 1: Well you're you're dying on a hill here, and I'm glad you go.
Speaker 2: I walked That's why I'm dying on the hill.
Speaker 1: Well you walked up it? Yeah, that's yeah, exploded.
Speaker 2: Can I ask the impossible question? Certainly not.
Speaker 10: Nobody can answer this because I just don't know how is this newsworthy?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's what really matters.
Speaker 10: But how did it? How did you find it? How did anybody report this news?
Speaker 4: So all the questions that I just had about like well did he I mean, what how much did he sell this house for? You know what I'm saying like if he's if he made a really good profit off it and he wants to go to the World Cup to celebrate, that's what a lot of people do.
Speaker 2: I'm with Ben. It doesn't make it like what am I missing here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what am I missing is dying of those stories like the fund stories. And now for the last thing of the day, here's some douchebaggers sold his house, got it?
Speaker 2: Probably right, I know.
Speaker 10: But does the guy make a public declaration that he's doing this or does the realtor tell a friend that works in the news business, like I just represent this guy that sold his house because he really wants to go.
Speaker 2: To the sacond house, right, second house. And it's again, first.
Speaker 4: It was he sold his house and he's now homeless and he's newsworthy, and he's doing it because he wants to go to the World Cup.
Speaker 2: It'd be like, what are you doing, buddy? This is a second home.
Speaker 4: Right, And again it's not like every dime of the sale goes to the trip, very little of it likely.
Speaker 2: How is this news totally with you?
Speaker 4: Yep, which is why Sauce probably find that he's going to Downsel. Not that big of a deal, very small percentage of probably the equity that he has in that house, the second second house. But he's blind, Oh well, right this way, this is a horse of a different goals blind. I mean U, now, saus do you believe that blind people should be able to watch the World Cup. Yeah, they can probably listen to it well, but couldn't they just listen to it at home?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's changed the subject.
Speaker 2: I wasn't listening anymore. Oh, wasn't it about you? Wow? Hey, Pewey.
Speaker 4: The Oklahoma City Thunder locked up the number one seat in the West. We all thought it was inevitable from almost from day one. Did you guys not have a bet on the over under for the Thunder?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I paid Ben in like January? Oh really yeah?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah, oh okay, oh yeah, what was the overunder?
Speaker 6: I think it was sixty five twenty three?
Speaker 2: I can't be read. There's sixty four and sixteen. I think it was sixty nine.
Speaker 6: Was when they were like twenty five and one and I said that they took.
Speaker 2: It over under sixteen or something? Yeah? Yeah, I think I got lost in January. February thirteenth or that. Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks sir, Yeah, of course feb thirteen.
Speaker 2: Fast Cash makes fast Friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are sixty four and sixteen with them, but they have locked up the number one seed in the West.
Speaker 2: How about this? This is kind of nuts.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I thought it was more than this since the sixteen team playoff format era began. How many teams have locked up the number one seed three consecutive years in their conference twenty three?
Speaker 2: That's a lot, man. I don't know if that guy was listening. Three consecutive years number one seed in your conference.
Speaker 11: One, two, twenty three four, this is the first.
Speaker 8: Maybe, like the sper says, five, the Warriors six six.
Speaker 4: Six is the right answer. This is the six team of all time. So these are all iconic teams. The eighty four through eighty eight Celtics. Then during the same period, the eighty four through ninety Lakers. That was true, the Lakers Celtics rivalry, I mean that was that big. They were both number one essentially every year in the eighties. Then the ninety six through ninety eight Bowls. Uh, the eight through twenty ten Lakers, which is also not right, No, it is, and then the twenty fifteen through twenty and seventeen Golden State Warriors. So the Thunder have done it now as well. Here's the kicker. Though all of the previous teams in those spans won multiple titles, the Thunder, of course, have just won one. So if the pattern stays they will make this year number two, and then all of these teams will have multiple titles in that window.
Speaker 1: Looks like the Wolves are going to make this year number two.
Speaker 4: Okay, see wraps up their season at Denver and then hosting Phoenix before they start playing the postseason. But again, they have sixty four wins and they've won seven straight.
Speaker 1: Howd Wolves fanline?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 2: Last night, it was fun.
Speaker 8: We had a we had a new guy on, Joe from Strictly b Ball. He was great. Couldn't tell it was I don't know if it was the first time on the radio, but he seemed like a pro. Parker was in you know, mid season form, and it was. It ended up being a lot of fun. Not the best game because it was a freaking blowout and nobody played. Yeah, and exactly nobody played. But we mostly just looked forward to the old future and it's just getting started. We're gonna be like before and after pretty much every game this this year again.
Speaker 4: Sweet, and it's gonna be Denver, Denver and round one likely San Antonio on Round two, likely Oklahoma City in Round three.
Speaker 2: Yanks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you get out a round one, it's this is murderers row in the West for sure, a tough, tough path. Uh. The news is next. Ben Lieber is here. William Sawallas in about an hour and change. That's gonna be sweet. This is the power from money to join the fan.