Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning's five is six fifty five five and.
Speaker 2: Six fifty five?
Speaker 1: Y'all five six fifty five? Yoh no, hold on, Lydia, do we have.
Speaker 2: Like a problem with our contestants in the five is six fifty five to Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm a little worried because sweet Haley, like she talks to me all the time. She'll text me in good morning even when she's not playing five at six fifty five. But she's not answering my calls or my text Oh.
Speaker 1: She might have either phone issues or maybe she's not filling well or.
Speaker 3: Something I don't know. Yeah, I'm actually very worried. I even text her and called her on my personal cell phones.
Speaker 1: How many was she going for?
Speaker 3: She was going for number five?
Speaker 1: All right, so why don't you do this?
Speaker 2: We'll play with two new contestants, and then if she's better tomorrow, we'll have her take on whoever is the winner today? Okay, yeah, all right, two new contestants in the five and six fifty five. Let's welcome them from Anna's hometown of White Leg. Yeah, please welcome Stephanie to the show. Hi, Stephanie, good morning, Good morning from Megan's town of Toledo. Amanda, Amanda, Hello, Amanda, good morning, good morning. All right, guys, we got both you guys on. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna choose Stephanie to go first, Amanda, you go second. There is no tie, goes to a champion because both you guys are challenging each other. If there is a tie, we will ask a know the show question. Okay, yep, all right, all right, I'm locking you up. I'm locking you up, Amanda. Hold on a second.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Amanda, goodbye.
Speaker 2: Five pop culture trivia questions. These are all things that you would know if you listened to Shannon and the Dirties on the thirties, which, by the way, you can podcast Daily anywhere you get podcasts search Moto in the Morning. Question number one, Stephanie, Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper are rumored to be married after both were spotted wearing wedding rings. What former One Direction member does Gigi share a daughter with?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? So now too much time. We're gonna pass passing that one.
Speaker 2: Question Number two today is per Resident Barack Obama's birthday?
Speaker 1: What number president was he? Was?
Speaker 2: He a forty three b forty four or C forty five. Question number three today is the primary elections in Michigan and Ohio. What is the minimum age you must be to vote in federal elections? My daughter's first year eighteen? Question number four, Tate McCrae is addressing speculation about her MAGA affiliation after she was branded a supporter for her song What I Want with?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Country music star?
Speaker 2: And question number five Lions star Jamir Gibbs is currently sitting out of practice while he deals with some minor back issues and more importantly probably contract issues.
Speaker 1: What position does he play?
Speaker 3: Spy receiver?
Speaker 1: Let's bring back your challenger and see how Amanda? Does Stephanie go out of five? All right?
Speaker 2: Three out of five? Okay, Amanda? And uh you got to beat three out of five?
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Question number one this is one that Stephanie missed. GGI had died and Bradley Cooper are rumored to be married after both were spotted wearing wedding rings. What former One Direction member does Gigi share a daughter with? Vane Mallett?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Question number two today is President Bara Obama's birthday. What number president was he? Was he a forty three, B forty four or C forty five forty four.
Speaker 1: Yes, Obama is a Macdad tone.
Speaker 2: Question number three today is the primary elections in the United States. What is the minimum age to be voting in a federal election?
Speaker 1: Eighteen? Yeah, to get that win.
Speaker 2: Question number four, Tate McCrae is addressing speculation about her MAGA affiliation after she was branded a supporter because she did the song what I Want with what country music superstar Morgan Wallace.
Speaker 1: She got forty three?
Speaker 2: And lionstar Jamiir Gibbs is currently sitting out of practices.
Speaker 1: What is his position that he plays? Oh, gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Quarterback?
Speaker 1: No, No, you didn't need it anyway. What'd you say? What's the second one?
Speaker 3: I was like, that wasn't right, but we'll go with that.
Speaker 1: No, not quarterback, running back. You didn't need it. You're back tomorrow. It's in the morning. Five is six fifty five five five. That was nice.