Speaker 1: This is Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Rover, how can I ran in the same thirday?
Speaker 3: We'll talk to me for a year. Charlie thought it was like a wombat band. Jeffrey, one of many things to.
Speaker 2: Me is scream, Oh my God.
Speaker 3: Screening on Roverradio dot Com. Rovers Morning Glory starts now.
Speaker 4: Good on my.
Speaker 3: Morning. What's happened? It is Friday, August twenty first, twenty twenty six. Good morning, gets Rover's Morning Glory. I'm Rover. Sugi is here? Who morning? Sir? Charlie is here? Hi? Since there is here? Amen, Crystal is here.
Speaker 1: Hello, and mister Jeffrey All on the Rock is in the main studio talking yop yo.
Speaker 3: You're with us as well. Eight six six Your Rover is the number eight sixty six nine six seven six eighty three seven. That's how you reach the show. Give us a call at that number. You get text us at that.
Speaker 1: Number that comes into the studio in real time. You can also text the word menu to us that gives you options to set your name.
Speaker 3: Your profile, picture, your location.
Speaker 1: You could even make a video call into the show by texting the word menu to eight six six nine six seven six eight three seven I'll get to your email here in just a moment. Oh, we have a lot to discuss this morning. You all right over there, Jeffrey, Yeah, you got me. Sure I don't have to lean over to talking to the microphone. No, no, we won't want you to have to, you know, move at all. We you know, we don't want to interrupt your lounging. No, no, no, no, I'm not lounging today.
Speaker 4: I just want to make sure that I'm comfortable so my voice could be heard and whatnot.
Speaker 5: Don't have to lean in and whatnot. Okay, okay, all right, all right, I'm good. Okay, good. Let me read you some email.
Speaker 1: Kelly says, Hi, has anyone seen the true crime documentary series Scammanda? It's so crazy? If not, you got to watch it. I've not seen this. Has anyone seen this? Anyone even heard I've not even heard of that. Nope, I don't know what it is. Must be some chick named Amanda who scams people. Brenda writes, Uh. Since taking over at kJ went to wait in the Great Forks, North Dakota area, I have not been impressed with your comments, particularly the one where you were commenting about the White House hiding Joe Biden's health issues. I just feel this is really rich coming from this administration that is happening when Trump barely knows where he is on a day to day basis and has incontinence diaverse. It's pretty clear that your cast is maga and I will not be listening to your show any longer. It's fine to have different opinions, but it feels like it's only one sided. And this morning there was also a comment that all Liberals are stupid.
Speaker 3: Well, I disagree enough, said Brenda says, that's one thing I'm not.
Speaker 1: Just that Brenda needs to listen a little bit longer. I believe Branda. Do you appreciate your email?
Speaker 6: Rover?
Speaker 7: What do you normally say to new listeners?
Speaker 3: You gotta give us, You gotta give us thirty days. Thirty days?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: I used to say, well, actually you know what you get two weeks, maybe just two weeks, but you give us thirty days. If you still hate us, then there's you know, there's something wrong with you and there's nothing I can do to help. But you got to give us thirty days, and then I think you'll sort of come to understand where everybody on the show is coming from I mean, my staff. They're all very every everybody here voted for Donald Trump right every week on the show except Jeffrey the smart one. Yep, yeah yeah. Why would I?
Speaker 3: And first of all, why would I want to support some.
Speaker 4: Way that causident that initiated an instruction on the Capitol, which is we'll see our democracy? Why from all three times? Three times each time?
Speaker 3: Too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, but with a fake idea, or they didn't even ask for ID, no ID, they did a mail in a couple of times. You know, that is very interesting that again they're all into these mail in ballots. Trump himself uses mail in ballots. That's how he votes. He's every time he votes, it's a mail in ballot and always has been. But now they're they're completely insecure and filled with fraud.
Speaker 3: That's his claim.
Speaker 4: That's Donald Trump's claim, because now I've been reading that he wants they want to send monitors to all the polling locations because of the midterms, because he feels that if he loses, he thinks there's fraud. And the problem is, to me, he's probably the biggest political cribaby I know it, because he can't take a loss. That's the biggest problem. I think if he had just accepted his loss in twenty twenty, I don't think he'd have all the scrutiny that he's got and.
Speaker 3: With with this current administration. This morning, I forget call. It seems like your voice might be a little a little wrote cough. Huh.
Speaker 4: I took a cough drop this morning, and I've just some flem but uh okay, not a lot of flem like like like I thought it was possessed.
Speaker 3: The last time. I remember that sound effect. Charlie's got it. You know what I'm talking about? Talent, right? What's a flood? Does sound like a demon, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: You'll rover The code why Dougie has a ten plus year dry spell has been cracked. Last week, Dougie said she would only date a guy if he is an eight or above. Dougie, at best, you're possibly a five, maybe.
Speaker 3: Sir, I thank you? Who requirements? Why would a guy that is an eight to date a woman that, on her best day is a five and a half. I'm not being cruel, but an eight will not date a woman wearing baggy clothes, who doesn't shower, doesn't style her hair, has a burnt boob, and bunions do she should aim for a nice guy with a job who's maybe six. Also, don't get it twisted.
Speaker 1: A guy that is a six can pull a woman that is an eight if he has money.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work the same way for a woman.
Speaker 1: And honestly, does anyone on the show think Dougie is an eight or that she can pull a guy that isn't eight?
Speaker 3: Well, I dated her for a while, so cure too.
Speaker 4: Well, you got to remember what Douchie's prob and she needs a triple six guy was six inence unit, six.
Speaker 3: Figure bank account and six pack apps. According to her, that's not me. That might be Crystal not me.
Speaker 4: I've heard you say that before, Ducci. Come on, i'vebout the show almost sixteen years.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it? Uh, here's some one. Hey.
Speaker 1: Rover listening to today's show about women who date prisoners sparked some very old memories. To keep this as high level as I can, I married a man back in the nineties who went to prison. Going through my divorce because it was that terrible one diverse divorce attorney asked me if I would be interested in selling my story to a news outlet something like Dateline.
Speaker 3: I said, no, thank you. We divorced. He did his time, got out for a period of time. He went back into prison for I don't know, because I blocked it all out. Come to find out through friends.
Speaker 1: He later ended up marrying a woman who worked at the prison in some capacity. She left her husband, who was a police officer or sheriff, and her children to.
Speaker 3: Be with my ex. It was so twisted. I kind of think I should have tried the dateline thing with that follow up? Now, what you got to I mean, you've piqued my interests. Whatever. You just want to say her name? What did the guy do to get.
Speaker 1: Sent to prison where they could have sold your story to Dateline?
Speaker 4: I have to know following the question, was he this guy gets out? And I'm trying to put the story together. You know, the lady that worked in a prison leaves her husband who's in law enforcement for this guy. I can't get the wrang. I'm trying to figure out the rationale.
Speaker 3: Well there is none. Here is somebody who writes first.
Speaker 1: I'd like to ask that you keep me anonymous. My son always told me he was going to smoke me when I died. Unfortunately he died first, and for a few drinks one night, I decided I was going to do what he always told me he was.
Speaker 3: I don't regret it, but I wouldn't do it again.
Speaker 1: This person writes, this woman, Wait a second, so she smoked her Okay, her son's ashes ashes, just like tupax mother. Now this is very This is very to me. This is disturbing behavior. But apparently it's not as uncommon.
Speaker 3: As I thought. We talked about Tupac and what they did with his ashes, and should Knight claims that Tupac's mother had a bunch of people come over to the hotel room where she was in Las Vegas. They cremated Tupac and then smoked his ashes, rolled them up in some blunts. Welcome.
Speaker 4: Wait, iired you guys talk about the story yesterday. I'm seeing to myself, why do they want Tupac's body cremated so quickly? And I was like going over in my head. I'm say, I'm thinking to myself, I'm just speculating because the body would would have evidence as to how Tupac was shot, was shot, how the bullets killed him, and whatnot.
Speaker 1: But I think they already knew all that. I mean, they have the bullet riddle of the car they have. I mean they well, you know.
Speaker 3: To see if there was any drugs in his system and whatnot. You know how the.
Speaker 4: How bodies are processed when somebody's shot and killed or mailed in a car wreck.
Speaker 3: Well, I do believe they already did an autopsy on them before they handed the body over, and so I don't think there was anything nefarious in cremating.
Speaker 1: The body right away. Jazz Rights, Good morning, Rover. I have a concerning issue with my thirteen year old daughter. I would like some advice from you and your crew. My daughter's room yesterday and I found a fat dildough and a vibrator. I'm not sure what to do about this. My main concern is where she got it from. I'm not sure how to approach her about this. I confiscated them, but haven't told her I have them. I think thirteen is very young to be exploring things like sex toys. What are your thoughts on this and how should I handle the situation? Thank you and sent a picture here. Jesus Christ, do you really want to embarrass here your daughter?
Speaker 3: I mean, whoa, yeah, this is really disturbing. But how fat that is? That's disturbing your email or the idea that her mother sent her. Her daughter's still going well, how is a little girl like that? That's a big one taste? Just something's going on.
Speaker 1: What do you think is going on? Somebody has given this to her, somebody I don't know.
Speaker 7: But how does she know about stuff like that? At thirteen? That's a little girl and has one.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about girls, but I know about thirteen year old boys.
Speaker 3: Well it's not as email, Yeah, I know, but there's not around each other. Some year old boys don't know about.
Speaker 7: Boys and girls. Like, they're not at that age. They're they're doing their thing, they're playing their video games, they're with their guys.
Speaker 3: They might be horny, sure, but they're not. Guys aren't like all up on girls grills when they're that young thirteen, they're not crazy phrase again, thank you, please, please, and thank you. Guys aren't up on girls grills.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all girls are different. I would say everybody's different. Some people go through that earlier. I never had those items. I had foreign objects things around the home that really mimicked those things. Four objects like what at thirteen like a sharpie marker.
Speaker 3: Oh wow at thirteen? Oh yeah, I mean I was home.
Speaker 8: I would, I mean humping pillows and stuff before that, before up. So I think it's the time that you sit down and just have a discussion with your kid about it. If you found it, you should be open enough. Let's talk about this. If this is what you're engaging in, let's have a discussion about sex and birth control and all of that stuff.
Speaker 3: We didn't we do sex at in like fifth or sixth.
Speaker 8: Grade, so you are learning about that prior to being thirteen years old.
Speaker 3: I would definitely ask where they got it, because, yeah.
Speaker 8: Did you get somebody Amazon who bought that for you?
Speaker 1: Or did somebody buy it like these creepers on roadblocks or something, or some other thirteen year old boys steal his moms and it's like a hand.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's used. Oh I know, a question where you got it? Oh no?
Speaker 1: Yes, Well I do find it interesting that she took the dill though, but she hasn't told the daughter, Like the daughter's going to know where did my dildo go? Like she's gonna find out sooner rather than later. So I would, yeah, I agree, you need to talk to your daughter about this, find out about this. It's not the end of the world. I mean, I again, I can only speak coming from a boy, a thirteen year old boy.
Speaker 3: We were horny as all hell. I mean, whatever you could do, put.
Speaker 1: It someplace, you know, grab it with something, use something as lube, whatever, whatever was possible thirteen year old boys were doing. I can't stay the same for girls because I wasn't a girl, so I don't know. It seemed like the girls around me weren't as horny as I was when I was thirteen. But I don't think it's completely insane that, you know, maybe with that giant, fat dildo like that, but I don't think it's it's I think it's probably fairly natural for a teenage girl to be doing various things with herself.
Speaker 3: U there's someone who says, apparently this is a Google is racist. Now. I've gotten a lot of these emails over the past few days.
Speaker 1: Apparently white Christians are so dangerous that Google tells you to flee to safety. But every other race and religion are normal human being should be respected. I tested it myself. See the attached photo. All right, let me see the attached photo. Can you read that for me? There?
Speaker 3: It is, I'm alone with a white person.
Speaker 1: This says, if you feel unsafe or are in immediate physical danger, call your local emergency services like nine to one one right away. If you are safe and just feeling an uneasy, awkward, or uncertain about the situation, try to step.
Speaker 3: And then okay.
Speaker 1: Now, if you say I'm alone with a black person, instead of telling you to call nine to one one, it says being alone with a black person is a normal, everyday situation, just as being.
Speaker 3: Alone with anyone else.
Speaker 1: People of all races are individual human beings with their own thoughts, feelings, and daily lives. Somebody just sent me another one. What was what did they send me today?
Speaker 6: Um?
Speaker 1: I will find this for find this and send it to snits. I'll get back to you in just a moment. Corey says Rover. I'm catching up on shows and Charlie was talking about how he is stressed going through his dad's stuff and getting ready to sell it. Don't we know a person who was looking for a new car and was thinking of moving. Could Charlie sell his dad's car to JLR. He could even maybe get Jeffrey into a house of his.
Speaker 3: Own love the show.
Speaker 1: Well, if you did that, you would be going down to the JLR vortex of doom, and it's best to just not get involved. What would be my advice to Charlie. But if he wants to do that, he could do that. I also think it might be kind of traumatic seeing you know, every day JLR drive up in your in your dad's car and like living in his house and stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't I think they would just I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, Charlie any any any A lot of people are suggesting to just give Jeffrey the car and I give it.
Speaker 3: Just give it to him.
Speaker 1: No, not going to do that.
Speaker 3: What kind of car is it? It's not working, so it's not even worth Here is the other screen gram that somebody sent. This is two different Google searches. My wife is yelling at me and the AIO review says when your wife is yelling, stay calm, do not yell back. Yelling often means she feels overwhelmed, unheard, or deeply stressed. Step back and stay stay safe for space, and talk later when both of you are calm.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what you get when you ask Google or just type in my wife is yelling at me. When you get my husband is yelling at me, you get help is available, Speak with someone today, National Domestic Violence Hotline eight hundred and seventy nine ninety seven two three three. So that is interesting how depending on what you are searching, it does give you wildly different answers.
Speaker 3: Lucas in Rochester says, Hey, guys.
Speaker 1: Listening to yesterday's show, it's absolutely hilarious to hear how delusional Douge is on her stance about running onto the field as a mother to help your son or daughter. That is setting your kid up to be the laughing stock of the school for the duration. And she sits there and keeps on saying no, no, no, while you guys tell her the truth. This is about somebody ran onto a football field. It was actually a sixteen year old girl and just blasted somebody who was in a scuffle with another player. And I believe, if I had to guess, it's probably the younger brother of this sixteen year old girl. But it hasn't as far as I know, it hasn't come out what her relationship is with the person. Because it was middle school, so it was somebody younger, and so the sixteen year old girl runs out blast the other player and then goes back into the stand.
Speaker 3: She was actually arrested, but.
Speaker 1: Dougie's like, oh, I would, I would run out onto the field if something was happening with my daughter, or if my daughter was injured, or if your son was injured in a football game.
Speaker 3: And I could. You can't. You can't do that. You can't run out there here. Let your kid breathe and be their own person, to grow up. Lucas continues, and once again Dusi is proving her life revolves around Gia because the school wanted to her to put her donut truck out there, which would have would have been fantastic.
Speaker 1: Advertising, and instead of just having an employee run the truck while she watches Gia, she of course chooses the ladder to do nothing and watch Gia. Ducie's a good mom, but man, she's a helicopter parent and is so obsessed with trying to be the cool mom that it's hilarious.
Speaker 7: I am a cool mom, just saying, and I'm not a helicopter mom at all.
Speaker 3: I know helicopter moms and I am not one of those. So I do love my kid. I'm excited to see her cheer.
Speaker 7: It'll be over in a blink of an eye, and the I'll find other ways to make money.
Speaker 3: Not worried about it, zan Dan, right rock, wake up and smell what your boss is trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: Stop throwing little hissy fits anytime someone takes a little jab at you.
Speaker 3: Take a tip from Doogie who gets the most by far? Pause? What does j l R have to say so far? Oh?
Speaker 4: Let's see, I was talking for like the last half hour comedy here and there, Like I said, people want to take a jab at me, I'll jab right back. That's just that's the way I am. It's a two way street. You want to take a jab at me? Fine, I'm just just do I just jab it, right, I just jabb you right back.
Speaker 3: Continue? Pause? What does JLR have to say so far? Over? If we get the typical response from Jeffrey where we got to understand the writing might be on the wall. Hey, you got understand, I got it. He just said that exactly what that guys, I'm just saying you want to you want to? I've always said that. Fine. Gordon writes Rover Social Experiment.
Speaker 1: Here, Crystal said that her sister had a couple of kids by a couple of guys. Where are the fathers at? And are taxpayers playing daddy in their place? Where are the fathers? Crystal?
Speaker 3: They're involved, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't actually ask her specifics, like are you still with that guy or you guys together? We don't talk as often as we should as sisters. But they're definitely involved, still in their lives.
Speaker 3: So she's not with either one of them. You don't think or eat the latest one.
Speaker 8: But I don't. I really honestly don't ask. Wouldn't he just be around like if they were together? I do see him from time to time, but she lives far away from me, so I'm not really I'm not there, so I don't see Is he there all the time? Is he not he was living with her? I'm not sure. I don't think I've ever met Crystal's sister, Have I No? I don't think so, Adam writes regarding this Chris Watts guy.
Speaker 1: He's the guy that killed his wife and his two children in Colorado a few years back, and now he appears to be engaged to some woman who moved from Ohio to the prison to be closer near the prison, to be closer to him so she can go and visit.
Speaker 3: It has to be.
Speaker 1: The celebrity aspect that attracts these unstable women, Adam says, look at the amount of women that are willing to make out with JLR, quite possibly the grossest human being on earth with the grossest mouth. If JLR was hygienic in the least possible way, he would have full stables of slightly better stock than he has now. Him and VIAGRAA would become best friends.
Speaker 4: Well that's an understatement, because I did take a shower this morning and brush my teeth and shave.
Speaker 3: And look pretty good for MGTV, Thank you very much. He does look good today, he does. I agree, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Mike says, I was thinking about the show the other day and wanted to suggest a game for over.
Speaker 3: You can call it, has Rover ever? Or when is the last time Rover did you name normal everyday things and ask Rover if he's ever done it and when is the last time he did it? I like it. We've seen he could make a grilled cheese, but he didn't do even that very well. Has Rover ever used a weed eater? Uh? I have one. Have I ever used it? I wonder hm, I don't recall ever using it. But is it put together?
Speaker 8: I remember you bought all that landscaping equipment, but you really never picked it up.
Speaker 3: Ye bull, he bought a whole kit. Yeah, yeah, it's I believe my father in law uses it from time to time. I don't know if I've ever actually used it. Has he ever used a push mower? Yes, I have.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: It's just about anything that people do every day, and come up with some scenarios and just ask him when's the last time he used the push mower?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 9: Come on, thirty five years ago, probably you were in high school. Were you cutting, like who's lawn in Vegas? You didn't have grass?
Speaker 3: Uh? No, we had, we had, we had grass in Vegas. It is before everyone ripped out grass and put in You used to have sprinklers And now I think I think that's illegal now there. I'm not sure to cut the grass there. I just did once. I don't remember if I cut the grass there.
Speaker 1: I know every lawn I've ever cut, because you're there doing it.
Speaker 3: You're like, this sucks. I'm not ill remember doing this. I do remember cutting the grass. In California before Las Vegas. I was would have been I don't know how old eleven or something.
Speaker 1: I do remember cutting the grass in California. I don't really remember cutting the grass so much in Las Vegas. Some more like forty years could be?
Speaker 3: Could be? Can I I know you got to you laugh. When was the last time you used a push mower? Dude? You don't laugh.
Speaker 7: I remember I bought a push mower, and I'm like, I can just I can just do it myself. And then I bought it and then I couldn't get it started. I wasn't strong enough to get it started. And then I returned it. I'm like, screw this.
Speaker 3: I remember I ever used?
Speaker 7: No, I no, I maybe five years ago, six years ago.
Speaker 3: Well you get it started.
Speaker 7: My neighbor had to come over and started and then I pushed it and I almost died.
Speaker 1: Like in other words, you needed you as a strong, powerful, independent woman.
Speaker 3: I needed a man to come over.
Speaker 7: Have a strong, powerful, amazing landscaper that helps me. Can I during the break, can I come up with five things and see if you've done it?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Hang on, I don't want to lie. He's a bad artist. Rovers Morning Glory. Rick and Young is down Ohio. You're on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rick, Good morning, Rover, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was slipping through the channels. I signed on TV and I was one to have seen that the video of the girl pushing that kid down at the football game. And here, I guess they charged her with assault.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've charged her with a salt.
Speaker 1: I don't know what a relationship is with the with the with the Well here why she went out there?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess the kid on the team and the white shirts that that was her brother, and I guess him and another kid were going back and forth the whole game, and then they started getting in a fight, and then she got She just ran out there and lasted him.
Speaker 1: So, now, would that be embarrassing if you were in junior high and your sister came out and blasted the kid that you were scuffling with on the football field, or would people be afraid to mess with you and be like, damn, he's got a he's got an older sister.
Speaker 3: Who's a real bitch. She's not. She's not afraid to fight.
Speaker 2: I think it would be all right. But you know, people were saying now that, oh my god, she could have snapped his neck she blows. Come on, he gets harder playing football than he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't be too worried about snapping his neck.
Speaker 1: Rick, Thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Is your computer logged in over there? Yes, sir, you had to do that during the break?
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, all right, that makes Let me see that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Because I my video player.
Speaker 7: See if nothing's loaded up over here, So I don't know if I have to help you on that end.
Speaker 3: Nothing is no, No, it should cool. It should as long as you're logged.
Speaker 6: Man, it's good, right, I'm good now, yep, okay, all right, are you gonna maybe during the break, I'll have to next break, I'll have to get in there.
Speaker 7: Dougie, what were you gonna? Okay, I thought you were going to try to get out of that. Before the break we were talking about somebody emailed in and said, when was the last time you mowed your lawn?
Speaker 3: And I think if we came to the conclusion, it was forty years forty years, yeah, give or take.
Speaker 7: So Charlie and I came up with the list of a few things to see when was the last time, and the listener was like, this has been interesting to hear. When was the last time Rover has done blank? So we have a couple of things and I'll start easy on you. Okay, okay, when was the last time that you loaded or unloaded the dishwasher?
Speaker 1: I did put a cup in the dishwasher, just just yesterday or the day before, one cup.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of you that I did have to ask p too, Did I do that the right way? She goes? Did? She goes? Did you start the dishwasher? I said, no, I am I supposed to?
Speaker 1: She said no, But I yeah, I did have to ask. I said, is that is that how you do it? So the last time I loaded the dishwasher, I mean I have I would say, it's it's been a long time. I certainly haven't since I met B two. I would say probably, I don't know, fifteen years since I wanted a dish washer unload fifteen years. So if you if you come home and there's just you, do you not ever run out of dishes? Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Oh, no, no, it would be two takes care of all that. That's never done. It's always unloaded.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, okay, how about the last time.
Speaker 3: That you washed your car?
Speaker 1: Like not going through a car wash. You're talking about washing it and washing the car.
Speaker 3: I'll take either. I'm curious the car wash.
Speaker 1: I will occasionally take my car. She normally does that as well. She takes my car to the car wash, but I I'll go sometimes on my way home from work, She'll tell me take the car to the car wash because I'm not going to have time later. I would seen two or three weeks ago, probably, how okay washing?
Speaker 3: When was the last say any of us hand washed our car?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Me personally, I.
Speaker 1: Would say hand washing a car. I don't think I've done that in the past twenty years.
Speaker 3: I don't think twenty years or longer. Maybe longer, probably longer. And yeah, I don't even recall hand washing a car for a very very long time. When I was in high school, I you know, if you didn't have any money, I would hand wash a car occasionally, but maybe that was it. I don't I don't remember doing it since then.
Speaker 4: I just want to think. I think when I was senior in high school. About every other Saturday, I would hand and washed cars. That when my dad used to sell cars, that I would hadn't washed the cars on the lot to make them, make it nice and pristine. That was the last stop I recall ever had actually hand washing a car.
Speaker 7: Okay, a little bit more manly stuff. How about unclog a toilet with plungerr hm, it's been a while, it.
Speaker 3: Was like a day ago. No, it just doesn't happen very often. I would say, oh, man, the last time I had to plunge a toilet? I would say, I don't know, it's I mean, it's been a long time, but I would I would say, probably, Oh my god, No, I do remember plunging a toilet. Where was that?
Speaker 1: It might have been in one of the I don't know if it's one of the within the didn't you say, probably five years ago? Roughly plunge a toilet? Are you? How often does your toilet get clogged up?
Speaker 3: Once a week? No? No, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: I just unclogged my toilet a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Mine doesn't clog as much anymore ever since I got the bidet, So I'm using way less paper, because it's hard to clog a toilet with just a turd, just a third. I mean, usually it's the paper that does it.
Speaker 3: So I've been in my house four years.
Speaker 8: I still don't own a plunger and haven't had to use one.
Speaker 3: We have, I do not have one. That's crazy. You keep handy all the time.
Speaker 4: Use handy because I remember sometimes there would be a time or two often my toilet plunge it because sometimes it doesn't plush.
Speaker 3: All the way. I'll use a lot of toilet paper, eather, just wipe my crack. But okay, Charlie, let me finish. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: But but sometimes what doesn't flush the way it should, and so I have to give it a little assist.
Speaker 3: And I always, I always make sure I have my plunger handy.
Speaker 7: When was the last time you returned a shopping cart to the corral?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I right? Well?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Are you non return? In general? I don't go to the store. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: And first of all, my wife won't even let me push a shopping cart. She says that that's not a manly activity. And to the store without her.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I have I don't think i've let me think here, Oh wow, are you not wait on home depot? Hold on, I've I've gone to home depot and and I'll return the cart to the little area to the parking spot. Kind of guy.
Speaker 1: You No, No, I returned that cart, So I would say six to nine months ago was probably the last time.
Speaker 3: I did that. Now, this is something that will be interesting.
Speaker 7: When was the last time you checked your bank account before buying something?
Speaker 1: The last time I checked my bank account before buying something?
Speaker 3: Like, you want to.
Speaker 7: Buy something and you're like, oh, I got to check my balance.
Speaker 3: Hmm, Well, I mean I checked my bank account.
Speaker 7: But before before buying something, not so much before buying something.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would say probably within in the past.
Speaker 3: Six months or something.
Speaker 1: I'd probably have checked the bank yesterday for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this morning for me?
Speaker 7: What was the item that you wanted to buy that you were like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I have money, I don't, I don't remember. But if there's some some something more expensive, I will I will see what the status of the of the account is. How about it's not it's not you know, I don't even check the bank account too often, honestly, I mean maybe maybe once a week. I'll check the bank account maybe every other week. Oh, I'm lugging it every day every day.
Speaker 4: Really me, I don't have probably should I don't have to log it because I get text alerts about my bank account whatnot, little balance and stuff.
Speaker 3: Huh like yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like it's a running balance. So I keep tracking.
Speaker 4: Because I just like I just just just the other day I paid.
Speaker 3: My electric bill. It was high? How much?
Speaker 4: Two fifty four cents because of all the you know, we run the ceiling fan in the dining room, and he runs his air conditioner and fans in his room, and then sometimes when it's really sweltery.
Speaker 3: I'm running the seiling fan in my room.
Speaker 1: I did see, I did see my electric bill, and I go I told me too, I said, hold on a second, we got to do something about this.
Speaker 3: The electric bill seven hundred and fifty dollars. Oh my house, Yeah, I said, what is it?
Speaker 1: She goes, oh, that's oh my My dad's electric bill is usually really high. I said, I don't know about your dad's bill, but did you miss up? Is not seven hundred and fifty dollars. I believe that the reason it's so high. I think because I got those air conditioners replaced, and I think that they've been running, like we kind of turned those on, and I'd be like, we have a little cool whole house and maybe we'll just normally I would I would not have the one like upstairs running, and so it must have something to do with it, I guess. But wow, I have seven hundred and fifty dollars. And then but Jefferies is also insane little apartment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two bedroom? Was is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine's a two bedroom. What is yours? Mine's less than one hundred. It's like sometimes during the winter it's like fifty ninety three.
Speaker 8: And I've been running an AC unit just like him, a window unit and fans around the house. And it was ninety three dollars for my whole house.
Speaker 1: And Jeffery's the power company's actually getting sued from his city because of the amount of outages that are happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the other thing is probably caused by Jeffries. No use, No, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: And then I'm gonna I'm gonna follow up what Charlie just said about regarding the what's going on in my city. The whole electrical grid in my city is completely outdated, has to be completely overalled, and I read it's going to take.
Speaker 3: Like ten years from to do that. And and your wife unplugs everything too. Yeah, that she does.
Speaker 4: Now that's irrationale to save energy because she understands.
Speaker 3: Then imagine if she wasn't. Yeah, I know somebody running extension cords from your house is somewhere else. No, it's other apartment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, people know by the thing. Now it's cool off. Now we're not doing it as much. So I think my election.
Speaker 3: It was just just this last month.
Speaker 1: I wondered about the washer and dryer situation in your basement. It was very confusing, Remember, like plug into this one to use this power, and you were like, I don't know how to even where I'd put it. I can't even So I'm wondering if somebody's maybe on your old plugged into your plug in the basement, they're using your electricity to run their washer and dryer and they're running a laundromat at the same time two hundred and two dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, I was just like, I mean, like, I mean, like I said, when I look out in my jaw drop and I saw what my bill was, But I think now, I think in the in the next month, I think it might be much lower now because now it's not as hot as it used to be.
Speaker 3: We're not running as much stuff in the house, you know, you know what, I think.
Speaker 1: Last year we had one high month where exactly the same thing happened.
Speaker 3: I go, wait a second, this is off the charts.
Speaker 1: And then I we keep the in the in the master bathroom, there's a heated floor. It's electric, and the cat loves it. So even in the summer, the heated floor is on twenty four hours a day in the bathroom, and so I remember last year I turned that off and then the cat was so angry that my wife forced me to turn it back on. But normally I would say the power generally at my house is I'd have to look, but probably about three hundred bucks, I would say, give or take. So seven point fifty is off the charts, like insane amount.
Speaker 3: That's a I mean, that's a lot. I mean, that's I don't know how it's that high.
Speaker 7: But anyway, go on, dude, And then one more, maybe two more. When's the last time you changed your bed sheets?
Speaker 3: You? Oh, well, we do it every well, she does it every week every Sunday.
Speaker 1: I have not changed bed sheets in since I was single. So I'm going to say again, probably fourteen years or whatever, it's been for long I've been together with B two.
Speaker 3: You don't take one side help her like, doesn't.
Speaker 1: Even ask, it's just done. It's just just she takes care of everything in the house.
Speaker 7: And then finally, when was the last time you changed a flat tire?
Speaker 1: Uh? I can't remember. I honestly, I honestly can't remember. I would say that's probably been.
Speaker 3: A while. It's probably thirty years. Overtake. Yeah, jump, you're not counting.
Speaker 1: It's somebody else changing it for you, right, just having a flat tire, you're saying me personally changing a flat tire. Jumping a car, probably with in the past, no ever, within the past five years. Probably jumped the car. Well for whose car?
Speaker 3: Where you never help people?
Speaker 1: You don't help people? No, not a stranger car. Yeah, I would say. You can't jump a car off of an electric car, right, I don't know. I've never tried that.
Speaker 3: My wife's car the battery died and I don't know what we jumped it off of. But I do I would say with it five years roughly. I can vaguely remember getting the jumper cables out and running them.
Speaker 1: I just don't remember where it was or what car. But it's five years. Have you ever been in your house realized you were out of something, there's something you needed, just one item, and you personally drove to the store to go get that item in the past fourteen years. No, No, you've never looked around like, I don't have milk or in something, No, I need to go get milk. Fourteen fifteen years, you've not gone to the store to go buy something for yourself.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, it's the life. It's fantastic. It is it is, it is. You're not experiencing now. No, you just you don't have a woman who serves your every need like I do. It's once you once you get that, you'll never go back. But I don't think you want that, because then you're just missing out.
Speaker 3: On anything, missing out going to pick up milk at the convenience store. That's not happenings on that.
Speaker 1: You see, things, you interact with people, you're you're a hermit at this point. No, yeah, right, I don't mind that. When's the last time you changed your bed sheets?
Speaker 4: Jeffrey, I really have like one stead every We'll just take it off, wash them and put them right back on the bed.
Speaker 3: No, we don't have to do that. No, See what How often do you do that? About? Every month? Every month? Charlie? What about you? When was the last time you changed your bed sheets?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't do that. Oh she does it? Your girlfriend does that? How often do you guys do it? I would just keep it going whenever she does it. I don't know whenever she does it. I would just let it go. I would let it go for six months if it was up to me. Yeah, Oh I'm not.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel nasty when you get into bed without well I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if she changes the bed sheets. I don't know, but I'm saying what I was single. Oh you last a long time, all right, And I've got to take a break.
Speaker 1: Doug.
Speaker 3: You have the shoosy coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 7: What's on the way another thing that the president wants to have named after him. And I know you're gonna love it because an emailer said that you're we're all maga.
Speaker 3: So we're going to continue to do Maga's stories.
Speaker 7: Right, I've got that story coming up with you for you, and then also an update to the mask Chucky person that was chasing people in Philadelphia and updates to that story as well.
Speaker 3: All Right, we'll get to that in just a moment. We'll be right back on Rover's Morn of Glory. Hang on,