Speaker 1: All right. It is Mojo in the Morning, eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight. The text ninety five five zero zero real quick, I want to do this one. This is from one of my son's college friends who sent this to me because my son said, hey, my dad would probably do that as a topic on your show. She sent me a text and it says, ask your listeners what the breakup text? Read? Mine was from an a hole that I was dating, and she sent me the copy of the text, and the text was, this is a twenty six, twenty seven years old, twenty six year old girl. This was her breakup text that she just got from a guy that she had been dating for a while. I'm going to be busy the next six months. Sorry.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That was his breakup test star Larry's, and first off, breaking up by text is one thing, but breaking up by text that says that probably not the greatest they were Hilary's they were going through a little bit of troubles. In his text exactly read I'm going to be busy the next six months. Sorry, and that's why they're no longer Like, no, how long did you say how long the relationship was. I think they were together for at least two years. Maybe there's no love in that, there's no respect, ruh. I would love to know if you still remember the text that your significant other broke up with and would you read it to us? Would you at least tell us what it what it read?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. I'm seeing break up breakups happen more through text or a d M or a you know, a message on social media than ever before. Like it's not the personal face to face and more phone text or phone phone breakups where they're just picking up the phone and calling and saying I don't even want to get face to face.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, that's normal communication now, like if something is done face to face, which, by the way, a breakup absolutely should be your You think that that's like.
Speaker 1: Strange, Yeah, now, because nobody wants to confront or be be face to face with something.
Speaker 4: We don't do anything anymore.
Speaker 1: It's one of the two. I think it's wild though, that that is now more accepted because I don't know ten years ago or however long ago, maybe within the last decade. If you broke up with somebody by text, you would tell people you they would post it boyfriend just broke up with me by text that you know, dirty whatever, and you you would see so many people commenting about how horrible a person is. Now it's like, okay, yeah, move on, move on.
Speaker 5: It just seems like any real decisions or decisions of magnitude, you have to do it face to face.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So it wasn't a breakup text for me, but he sent we need to talk. And my response was, if you're going to break up with me, why do I need to come see you?
Speaker 1: Just say it? We need to talk? Is never good talk? Like it's never Hey, I bought you something?
Speaker 5: You know in that situation, you didn't want to hear why.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was like, if you're going to break up with me, just say it now, Like why do I have to drive to talks?
Speaker 4: I want to have a conversation because I want to know why.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sarah are you there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, what's happening?
Speaker 6: So hey? So with what chanced about? Like a phone call too? That's the worst. I was in a relationship with a guy for about four four and a half years or so, and we were supposed to go to bell Isle and talking about like engagement. He just graduated college and all this, and he was like, we're we're not doing anything. And I kind of had a feeling things were going like a little stouts and everything, and I was like why and he's like, well, we're not doing anything. I'm like, I legit had to ask him if he was breaking up with me. So I'm like, it sucks, Like, especially when you're.
Speaker 1: With somebody for that long, it's amazing. So you had no courage to be able to tell you what he really wanted to tell you.
Speaker 6: Now, Yeah, no, he he's through like a whole sit about like giving stuff back and everything like that. I just like his dad basically was getting my stuff back.
Speaker 1: But you ever know somebody that doesn't know whether or not they're actually broken up because I have a friend of mine, oh boy, a friend of Chelsea's, and I that she's like, I don't know if we're still dating because he's not returning any of my calls. And the last time that we talked was him saying that he needed to have a conversation. And now it's like and they're like, I don't know if we're together or not together? Like can you imagine? Like that's how much of a ghosting along relationship goes to what's up, Sandra? Hey, how's it going good? What did the breakup text read?
Speaker 2: She said, hey, sorry, but you sleep too much.
Speaker 1: With other people or nope, nope.
Speaker 2: I worked third shift and so in like the middle of the day I would sleep and he didn't like that apparently.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I thought she was lazy. Wait, the third shift is brutal on you, right? Yeah? Yeah, absolutely, Oh my god, that's that's horrible. How long were you guys together?
Speaker 4: It was just like maybe two months or so.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not bad. Yeah, you got nothing fun. Yeah, here's a text two three one says. The text read, sorry I found someone else. Sorry, I'm here another texture here And Lydia is trying to call these textures back. So please, if you do text us, answer your your phones because Lydia is trying to get you on uh at nine five five zero zero, this is five eight six. The text read, my mom doesn't like you and thinks I deserve a guy better. And it was from a girl, so it wasn't a guy that sent it. It was a girl. That Senta.
Speaker 5: I can see a lot of these messages now happening and being written through chat GPT, like putting your actual reasons in but not knowing how to communicate it and just letting that figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chat GPT, give me a good text to break up with somebody?
Speaker 5: What to do it?
Speaker 1: Right now? Jake? What's up?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: I don't good? What's going on? What did the text read? I've read? Whenever I get the text saying that somebody needs to talk to me, I respond with you.
Speaker 6: I think that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: I need to talk to this And now we're both strepping out real Wait, is this something that's going on right now? Well, not currently, but I've had head enough of those conversations with people to know how to.
Speaker 6: Respond to those.
Speaker 1: Now, please tell me that you're a good enough guy that you would never break up with somebody by text.
Speaker 6: Oh No, I'm somebody that likes to do things.
Speaker 1: In person, especially those heart conversations, because I don't enough people do that. Yeah, it's unfortunate. Can I tell you how many people I know that will not do it in person? And the reason why if they're looking at somebody face to face they'll change their mind. They actually they cannot deliver bad information. So their idea is that I won't deliver the bad information to them in person because I'm too weak to be able to do it, which is real is interesting because then it makes me feel like, then you aren't really somebody that wants to break up that maybe you guys need to just try to work out your issue. Uh, what's up, Artinis? What's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got broken up over text before? What in the text ring?
Speaker 5: She said, when we say goodbye it means goodbye. You can't come to me anymore to serve your emotional needs.
Speaker 1: You will figure it out by wow? Wa, Say how long ago was that that that text was sent? That was about twenty twenty? Wow? So you still haven't saved your respond Yeah? I saved it in my notes just so I can remember that day. Wow, she broke your heart? Anna, Rob just said did you respond? Did you respond?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I listened to Jealous by uh.
Speaker 1: Bro telling you.
Speaker 5: Got me through?
Speaker 1: That's that's a song.
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: Hey, Now what song are you listening to? I want to see if you're in a relationship with lawyer. No, I don't mess with you, big Shaw. That's good, Adriana. What did the text The breakup text read.
Speaker 6: Sorry I love you too much to do this to you and then blocked me from everything.
Speaker 3: No, so, no explanation whatsoever as to what happened.
Speaker 4: Did you ever find out?
Speaker 6: I was just like, what, no, nothing, no clue what happened? We're moving to California with me, well not in with me, but to California. The day after that text.
Speaker 1: Wow, cav want to know how long was the relationship?
Speaker 6: He was gonna maybe like eight months something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it wasn't like it was crazy long, but that's a I don't know, that's the short time to be together and then I want him to move. What's up, Allison? I what did the text read? The breakup text read.
Speaker 2: First time long time?
Speaker 1: Oh, here you go, by the way, that's what people should text after they had sex for the first time, first time long what's going on it? What did the breakup text rate?
Speaker 6: He texted me and told me that he was too immature for a relationship, and then six months later he started dating somebody else.
Speaker 1: Of course that's usually the pattern. Yeah, that's crazy. Sorry they had to deal with that. Allison, what's his name? So we can make sure that he's scarred forever. Jared, Jared, it's always a yeah, what's up? Sierra?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hey, what did the breakup text read?
Speaker 6: First of all, first time?
Speaker 2: Long time? But the text read that he wanted to see.
Speaker 1: If he could love someone as much as he loved me.
Speaker 4: That the biggest bunch of crap.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: I know, But we weren't in high school though, so yeah, I'm not that mad at him, but yeah, it was heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Out of the high school breakup was always I just I think we should just be friends, like that was the one that everybody used.
Speaker 1: What is the what did chat?
Speaker 5: Chatgypt has three different versions respectful and gentle, short and kind or clear infirm which you want to hear infirmed. So I think it's always important to say what the prompt is. So I say, give me a good text to sin if I want to break up with someone. So this is the clear infirm I need to be honest with you. I don't see us working out, and I think it's best for me to end the relationship.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hope you can respect that decision. Wo. And what's what's the other option? Glee? The gentle one? Uh, Mojo. This is you want to know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it says, Hey, I've been doing a lot of thinking. I care about you and the time that we've shared, but I don't feel like I can continue this relationship. You deserve someone who can give you what you need, and I don't think I can't.
Speaker 4: I like that one. I like that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I can use it Lydia. Any of these other last ones? Good ones?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you should what should we text them? Sorry, you're on hold. You're not getting true to Mojo.