Speaker 1: Christner, Are you eating yogurt? Right? Get Jass in here. The I had a lot of yogurt in here. What did we learn? Fourteen pounds of yogurt is what the average person. I don't have room.
Speaker 2: Fourteen pounds of yogurt is what the average person is?
Speaker 1: What the average person eats in the course of the year. The what else did we learn? What else did we learn?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's because the this all started in coffee yo Dan and coffee yogurt went away and all of the fanatics, the dcy fanatics, they got a page and everything.
Speaker 1: They went after Dan and but we never had it, also.
Speaker 3: Had any coffee yogurt.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: It was shocking the number of people that called in this morning that crush yogurt.
Speaker 1: I know, crush yogurt. What are you doing over there? Gotcha? The you know it's a small container.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, okay, the no no, But the number of people that crush yogurt. There was a guy that eats two hundred and fifty pounds of yogurt.
Speaker 1: And then our guy no names, he went to uh Wegmans and got us the yogurt.
Speaker 2: I owe him concert tickets, but I don't I don't want lemon.
Speaker 3: Try the coffee first.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's I have an entire bag that I'm trying to just reach into and get coffee. Now, he wasn't able obviously to get Dan and so we got cho Choe Bannie Joe Bannie coffee yogurt.
Speaker 3: It's just the ins on the packaging, just like the Dana.
Speaker 1: The official nutrition partner of US Soccer.
Speaker 3: Did you grab your toothpaste Dian for me?
Speaker 4: No, I can get it though the kitchen.
Speaker 1: There's toothpaste in our kitchen.
Speaker 2: There's a clean pack, single package in our kitchen where.
Speaker 3: In the in the drawers used to.
Speaker 1: Be oo nasty.
Speaker 3: Sometimes people forget them if they have like a meeting and I want to and they want to brush their teeth, or they're trying yogurt for the first time in years. You haven't had yogurt in years, having yogurt in high school.
Speaker 1: I think I have some toothpaste in my bag. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't need floss. My toothbrush is right here, I'm holding it.
Speaker 1: What is this? Oh, that's that tear of me, Sue.
Speaker 3: I'm actually just gonna use my brush instead of a spoon. Like a right to brushing it out. Thank you God. I love yogurt.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, he even brought even brought you want these.
Speaker 4: Spoons or these spoons?
Speaker 1: I handed it to you. Which spoon would you like? The one?
Speaker 3: You're like a little Here we go? This is so exciting.
Speaker 1: Wait, I didn't get what I got one.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like back in the day, if you like love drugs, but then you quit drugs.
Speaker 1: What is your back?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Who was the who was the who was the active activa activita?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jamie Lee.
Speaker 1: Curtis Chabani doesn't do.
Speaker 4: That, right, I'm just seeing.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't want diarrhea.
Speaker 4: Billions of probiotics.
Speaker 2: Right there is really? But wait, that's what gives you the diarrhea? No, that isn't that what Jamie Curtis did.
Speaker 4: I thought it made her regular?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but wasn't she eating it in a diaper?
Speaker 3: Like? No, I'm being serious.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, but I don't want. I don't want diarrhea from this.
Speaker 3: You won't you just wanta you need?
Speaker 4: You need those probiotics?
Speaker 1: No, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: This is supposed to help with bloating, don't bloading. It lists the live and active cultures right on here?
Speaker 1: Oh is there.
Speaker 4: You know what, No, there's not even the sort of liquid you get on there.
Speaker 1: I believe it's called PC is not on the top up.
Speaker 4: Smell it smells good.
Speaker 3: Do you have to mix up ghiavanni I've never had.
Speaker 4: Yes, No, you don't have to.
Speaker 2: And this isn't This isn't a shot against our guy. But like on the side, it's got smeg.
Speaker 4: That's because it's adhering to the containers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I like that.
Speaker 3: That's yogurt.
Speaker 2: There's definitely a s Why aren't you yelling at Dian she's mixing hers up.
Speaker 1: You don't have to make it a poop? Mm hmm what who said? What I said?
Speaker 3: There's a scent reminiscent of coffee. It smells good coffee two years since I drank coffee.
Speaker 1: No, you had coffee soup.
Speaker 3: That's not coffee. That's more like a cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, have you had it?
Speaker 4: No, a toast.
Speaker 3: Does the setup to the toast and all the slamming down few things?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like, that's really bitchy.
Speaker 4: What's bitchy?
Speaker 2: You've got to slam things around to get what apparently.
Speaker 1: Is a I was I wasn't ready. I do.
Speaker 4: I mean, it doesn't apply, but it's the first one that I'm seeing, So I'm gonna go with this one. Ready, yep, cheers, beers, and great big titties.
Speaker 1: Now, Christian, have you started to eat yours?
Speaker 4: No, I've been waiting.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we ready?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Rule, I like it.
Speaker 3: I don't like coffee in general, so this is not for me.
Speaker 4: It's a little tart, you see that, like tart on the back end?
Speaker 3: Coffee can be better?
Speaker 4: Yeah, can I be real honest?
Speaker 1: It doesn't taste like coffee.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 1: It tastes or something with it. It doesn't taste like coffee.
Speaker 3: Wait, are you eating the wrong one? That would be hysterical.
Speaker 1: I love it. This doesn't taste like coffee.
Speaker 4: Yeah it does. I mean it doesn't. It's not an overpowering flavor.
Speaker 1: No, but that's what I'm saying. It doesn't taste like.
Speaker 4: Cof tastes like coffee ice cream?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. No, it doesn't. No, it doesn't. I can by the way, I'm fiending, Well, you're done.
Speaker 3: I hate the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, you're gonna make diarrhea.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna make canker.
Speaker 4: Syrus only had one sip.
Speaker 1: Okay, you didn't you ate it whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want it?
Speaker 3: I probably should slow down.
Speaker 2: No, no, but I mean, as long as you're making sores, make sort someone drive me home.
Speaker 1: But no, it doesn't taste like coffee. Oh my god, that.
Speaker 3: Was so good. I don't even care what the flavor was. It was just the fact that it was yogurt. I would have preferred strawberry, banana mango is I can see why people miss this coffee in the morning or midday pick up.
Speaker 4: No, you don't like No, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: It's just not it's not coffee enough.
Speaker 3: One of the ingredients is lemon juice concentrate.
Speaker 1: You got a very sophisticated palate. I taste that also, Well, there it is.
Speaker 3: You have the poops not yet, Oh my god. I'm like licking my fingers like it's.
Speaker 1: A Do you have spears in your mouth?
Speaker 3: I don't know how drugs work. Do you like your fingers for cocaine?
Speaker 1: You rub your fingers on your gums? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know, I feel my my upper gum fels weird already.
Speaker 1: Does it come in that quick?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: But I but it's Oh, you just know psychomatic.
Speaker 3: When people don't want to kiss me, it's because in my head, I imagine I have canker saurs.
Speaker 4: But the fact that you can feel it coming on.
Speaker 3: I just know. You just know it's because I know what when I got diagnosed in high school, I was eating a lot of yogurt. In that sense, it's very nostalgic.
Speaker 4: Ellie, you keep eating it, you must like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm also starving.
Speaker 3: Can I get the poops, the healthy poops?
Speaker 4: Maybe this is maybe this might fix your problems, But I.
Speaker 1: Gotta be I don't know what probiotics do, if I'm being completely honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good bacteria for your stomach.
Speaker 3: How's your gut flora?
Speaker 1: Huh? When people talk about that, I just sit there looking at it. Go you have no idea what you're saying. They have no idea. That's like I understand what.
Speaker 2: Microplastics are, and they're probably all in my stomach, but I don't know what a probiotic is.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Oh, are you getting a canker sor now?
Speaker 1: I don't get I've never had a canker storre in my life.
Speaker 3: Don't kiss me