Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeartRadio app. This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts Mat money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion, Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: My crime seemed destined to remain a secret forever.
Speaker 3: Gong Mi Yukes, Petrosen Money AM five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. The Petros End Money Show is available on that app to stream, to download to listen at your leisure through podcast. Dodgers also available there if you're in the Greater LA area. First pitch the night against the Guardians from the gaalpin Odors galpin Ford Broadcast Booth at seven ten pm. Dodgers on Decad six. It's a big one tonight. Shohei Otani makes his pitching debut. First pitch just after seven again, Dodgers on Dec. At six, and it's a big bobblehead night out at Dodger stadiums, so plan your travel accordingly.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is Yoshi Bobblehead night. At first, when we told you about this promotion, we thought that it would be a night Yoshi Yamamoto is pitching. Instead, it's sho he Otani pitching, which is an attraction in and of itself. And now you add the Yoshi Yamamoto bobblehead carrot for Dodger fan and memorabilia rabbits, and it is a perfect storm of Dodger madness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's screamed. Well, I guess maybe they'd didn't recognize that it was going to be this popular. I'm sure they did, but it screamed like Cincinnati Nooner Thursday, Yoshi bobblehead, right like, yeah, we're gonna We're gonna sell fifty five thousand tickets to this thing because of this bobblehead.
Speaker 2: Now some people, and I know it for a fact, and I know he's got a lot of confidence today because apparently according to the secret TEXTO so at least two or three secret tex.
Speaker 3: Fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers, we make it easy.
Speaker 2: That Ronnie really roasted Fred today, Oh yeah, on something. I don't know what it was, but that Ronnie really got got after Fred's ass. And I happen to know for a fact that Ronnie is uber confident because Ronnie has tickets to the Dodger game tonight night and feels as if he's going to be able to procure one of those Yoshi bobbleheads.
Speaker 4: I don't have a shot, no shot, shot.
Speaker 3: Why don't you have a shot?
Speaker 5: Well, correction, And because I figure I get out of here after the show, so six o'clock by the time I get to the stadium in traffic, probably be entering a few minutes before game time if I'm lucky.
Speaker 4: At that point, I'm not confident that I'm going to be one of the first forty thousand.
Speaker 3: So it's forty thousand. It's not a it's not it's not in everybody giveaway. It's at first hence all the people lined up outside of the stadium.
Speaker 2: But that beats thirty thousand. Yeah, and there's a lot of people, I mean, there's a lot of people that are maybe even going to be later than you, Ronnie, or yeah, I'm not gay so just it's a lot of people who are going to be perhaps later than you, or you could recruit a young Japanese Chinese American boy named Colin Yee Oh look at that to come and and and hold your post like a crows and asked than a ship and you can escape maybe a little early. Or is that that's not feasible. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I can do that, because that's feasible. Yeah, look at that. Hey, we're broke, broke in an early exit for you here, man.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like that's something. I mean, I don't know, Ronnie, I don't know if this is just a random night that you happen to have your tickets.
Speaker 4: It is, Yes, it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Yoshi driven No.
Speaker 4: No, I had the tickets already as part of the package, and it just so happened when the mystery Bibblehead was announced it was today.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I do know though, that in the privacy of the studio there the control room alone with Tim Kates, Ronnie does often ask in moments of awkward silence, for Tim Kates to talk like Yoshi. I do know that to be.
Speaker 4: All the time, Yes, you know, I mean every time I see that spot when I'm watching the Die Your Game, I always think of Tim.
Speaker 2: So you think it's Tim. So you don't. You're not going to be crushed or heartbroken, Ronnie, although there are there will be young fossils that might enjoy that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, that was the plan. And I realize it's a roll of the dice.
Speaker 3: So I mean, perhaps you get me about Colin you you know, I mean, can you beat ten thousand people? There? That's the question. Can you can you beat ten k if?
Speaker 2: Maybe, yeah, you gotta beat you don't got to beat the other of thirty five, thirty nine, nine nine.
Speaker 3: Just got to be ten.
Speaker 4: Well maybe when our live final segment is going on, I can sneak out.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking even earlier. Yeah, I mean those Yoshi things are they're going for like two hundred and fifty bucks on you know what, Let me give that a little bit of thought. There you go, let me give that a little bit on the.
Speaker 7: I'm the more website right now, and the game is not sold out, but you're looking at the corners of the upper deck and the top of the and that's that's really all out available and just a few kind of sprinkled them behind home plate, not a lot.
Speaker 3: And look the uh thehoi polois. They're like, I'm not going up there and fighting traffic on a Tuesday to go see the gard Otani is pitching, though, so they're gonna be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that makes it hardcore.
Speaker 7: Wait in a second, we got an update from Stephen, the fifty.
Speaker 2: Five update from fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: Give us that update there, Stephen to quote him, it's already insane. Oh, Ronnie, I say you just sprint right now, just leave, don't say anything average good bye. I did.
Speaker 4: I did say it was a roll of the dice, a fifty to fifty chance more now I think like seventy thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that make.
Speaker 7: People going with you, maybe go ahead of you and get it.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you know what, My son is going to meet me there, so I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Do have some tickets, but he's gonna get He.
Speaker 4: Already has the ticket. I forwarded him the ticket, so he's gonna get his. The question is, well I get mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about daddy? Now? The guts right, the get in prize for the Dodger game tonight. Because of this and the Otani night is one hundred and sixty dollars for getings, and there are tickets still available higher on the secondary market. Of course, prices for the Yoshi babble head on eBay already are reaching two hundred and fifty dollars. Yeah, as we said.
Speaker 3: The Japanese market, you know, we don't think about it as an international transaction, but alas that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: And there's Yoshi music, there's a Yoshi movie. Yoshi is of course a very famous Nintendo character, and I can't imagine this being bigger than an Otani Bobblehead night, but Otani's pitching, so that might just compound the situation. Matt, perfect storm Chavez ravine is going to be a perfect storm. And guess what Marky, Mark George Clooney are going to die?
Speaker 7: Who reserve Section fifty eight row h H Seats ten and eleven. I mean, you are two seats away from literally falling out of the ballpark at day yeah one sixty eight, including feast one sixty eight through the Dodger website for two of the worst seats in the house. I mean, yeah, there's only literally one more seat that could be worse, like.
Speaker 3: It's two of the worst seats in the house for one hundred and sixty eight dollars, Otani's pitching debut and a Yoshi bobblehead. I'll tell you who could have seen it coming.
Speaker 2: Now, Yoshi has only been around from nineteen ninety on.
Speaker 3: It's not like Yoshi he was an original Super Mario Brothers.
Speaker 2: It's not like a king Koopa No or Luigi or Mario or the Princess was Yoshi.
Speaker 3: Mario Kart introduced on First Got.
Speaker 2: Him No Super Mario World, Super Mario World nineteen ninety on the sn E.
Speaker 3: S okay So Super Nintendo Mario Super Mario World.
Speaker 2: Right, would you like to know all of Yoshi's appearances?
Speaker 3: Let's go with his bulbous ed McMahon like nose.
Speaker 2: In the In the Super Mario series, Yoshi first appeared in nineteen ninety Super Mario World is a rideable companion to Mario. He makes a minor cameo in the Super Mario sixty four, where he's found on the roof of Princess Peach's castle after Mario collects all one hundred and twenty Power Stars of.
Speaker 3: Huh, come on, give me the Power.
Speaker 2: Stars Yoshi returned. Oh, he's a primary protagonist and first playable character in Super Mario sixty four DS. He returns in as a mount so you can ride him. It's it's Super Mario Sunshine.
Speaker 3: Super Mario Sunshine.
Speaker 2: New Super Mario Brothers, the Super Mario Brothers on We, Super Mario Galaxy two, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario Brothers Wonder, and then there's also a Yoshi series which is expansive. Yoshi is a star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, seems like the takeaway here is very popular character in the Mario super Mario world.
Speaker 2: And I feel like Tim kats if things ever didn't work out here, he could take out the guy that's the voice of Yoshi.
Speaker 3: Yoshi pretty good Kates.
Speaker 2: And become the next Yoshi.
Speaker 3: I like Tim's version better.
Speaker 2: It's voiced by Kazumi Toaka not anymore.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: It is Yoshi Night at Dodger Stadium. We hope everybody we went accordingly. Everybody good luck, but we mostly are behind the Fossio Boys.
Speaker 4: Seventy thirty p.
Speaker 3: Seventy thirty. Matt flip it to you, will your son flip it to you? If you if you're like I really want, he.
Speaker 4: Will absolutely not. This is the Sun that went to the Dodger game when they had that one piece giveaway. He turned around and sold the card for five hundred dollars. Yeah, so, yeah, there's not a chance in hell he's gonna give that to me.
Speaker 2: Remember the old Batman and Robin show, Matt, you know they would promised. Yeah, that one with Burt warn and all the sixty sex and the pointy boobs that I imagine Ronnie and Julian climbing up the side of Dodger Stadium on the road getting to the top of the world getting those Yoshi's. Just a real dynamic duo.
Speaker 4: And as we're scaling that wall, Stan Cassen pokes his head out of the window. So what are you guys going up here?
Speaker 2: Not? Not since uh not since Sean Connery and Harrison Ford in the Last Crusade, Indiana Jones has a father and son embarked on such an adventure, that adventure tonight between the Fossil o Nights and their quest for the Yoshi bobblehead.
Speaker 3: And if only I had a jet pack, I'd have me one of them Yoshi bobbleheads.
Speaker 2: And no time you could also drop in from a plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only I had a single engine Cessna and a parachute. I'd getting one of them.
Speaker 2: You get in from the uh if I wonder? You know, I mean, you're of often in press boxes and way up high in stadiums and stuff, Matt. And one thing that a lot of people don't notice when they're at a stadium is that there are snipers. There are FBI or police snipers at a lot of these big events, just posted out with their long range guns like the last boy scout, I'm gonna shoot you right. And you wonder if a dude like Ronnie tried to parachute in for Yoshi Night, if they would just pick him off.
Speaker 3: Dead before the feet hit the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, land dead like operation Overlord.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys will know what name is hot Dog Days going on?
Speaker 2: That's right, God, missus hot Dog Day. I mean something wrong? Now?
Speaker 7: Is this a tip of the cap to the Dodgers for understanding what's popular and what people want in a Yoshi bobblehead? Because I don't think this flies in Kansas City or Cincinnati on March thirty.
Speaker 3: First, you know what I mean about how.
Speaker 2: It comes together? The Dodgers have a very very close relationship with the Japanese community, as evidenced by the owner of Uniclo that we saw the other day at Dodger Stadium. Who is the richest man in Japan and it's Uniclo Field at Dodger Stadium. Now they know about hopone, Kviva hopone. What's in hopone? Nintendo Yoshi Yamamoto. You think they never did any Yoshi stuff with Yoshiyamamoto.
Speaker 3: In the NBA Japan. Come on, Kates, I'm sure they did, but now takes it to another level.
Speaker 2: Right, just like Vassi says with our guests from the Dodgers, this fellon Yoshi's and the Dodgers lap and that comes from Japan exactly.
Speaker 3: It not only comes from Japan, but as we live in Hollywood, Universal Pictures right here in our backyard. The Super Mario Galaxy film is released tomorrow. So that is why it is tonight as opposed to on a random Thursday. That's why we can get out.
Speaker 2: Why Clooney and Mark mar Vicki Mark are gonna die because it's a perfect storm.
Speaker 3: Per exactly right, It's a perfect store. They shouldn't have gone out, But can you believe we're catching all these things.
Speaker 2: Oh they want of those crabs so bad.
Speaker 3: But still April first, the Super Mario Galaxy movie will be released, directed by Aaron Horvath, starring Chris Pratt, Jack Black Keegan, Michael Key. I mean it's a bit Brie Larsen big production. So it's a piece of plastic that supports a movie release that happens, as you said, to coincide with gay Viva Haapone and Yoshi Yamamoto. It really is. You could not have more things line up perfectly for it to be a complete and total nightmare on Vin Scully Way Sunset, trying to backdoor it.
Speaker 2: Why is it like this on a Tuesday. I'll tell you why you.
Speaker 3: Oh, Toddie's starting, Yamamoto's catching the first pitch. There's a Yoshi Baba d because the Super Mario movies coming out tomorrow. That's why. That's why I can't get to that nasty ass Jack in the box on Sunset for my two tacos and the pack. That's right, just another reason for everybody in the country to hate the Dodgers because they do it right. They put the promotions lined up perfectly. Really stepped in at this time, didn't they.
Speaker 2: They figured it out. Okates, they're the best.
Speaker 7: They're not doing this at Coffin Stadium to night for a Royals game.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that. Oh that's a good Coffin Stadium pull right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, they just give away spare rib bones.
Speaker 3: Is that what it is? Yeah, spare rib bone night here.
Speaker 2: They might somebody etches out ksey on them. Also on special nights, you could be just sort of minorly sexually assaulted by Patrick Mahomes. Brother.
Speaker 3: There's that. That's a good night.
Speaker 2: He grabs your nipple and forces his tongue in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he makes out with you.
Speaker 7: I mean it's giants padres dad in San Diego tonight? Are they giving away like djab.
Speaker 2: Corn flow? Corn flow?
Speaker 3: It's in San Diego.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't think there's there. Oh there's corn flow. It's Diego.
Speaker 3: You guys don't.
Speaker 2: Corn flow. Okay, So it's Yoshi Yamamoto bibblehead night.
Speaker 3: It's out of your control, release your frustrations and.
Speaker 2: A little one at home, but expects Yoshi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's there's nothing you can do. You're gonna sit in that traffic. It's gonna be a nightmare. I'm taking a long way home, freaking super tramp style. I'm going two ten, six o five. I want nothing to do with it.
Speaker 7: Man, have you guys text calling yet to see if you can come in earlier?
Speaker 3: Is that to me to do? Tell about Ronnie? Of course, I already's calling him sick. He's got six tickets, six Yoshi's that calls already been sent. Yeah, the text message.
Speaker 2: Dude, these Yoshis are like black gold Man Oil Texas te He'll come back. Now you're here, We'll be back.
Speaker 7: How many weirdo media people are going to be at the game tonight from like Rando stations never go to games except for like three times a year.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a Japanese contingency because of the Yoshi and the Yoshi.
Speaker 3: And uh and I mean, I think that's much like the Ahoi POLOI I think the top shelf five star media folks were going to be there anyway for Otani's debut. Right now, they're just getting bonus to Yoshi bobblehead.
Speaker 2: This is bigger than Opening Day. Yeah, this is bigger than Ring Night, And it's even bigger than Charlie Steiner getting his ring.
Speaker 3: That was a big deal though. I believe it's what you would call bling, bling bling. That's right, it's a big piece of metal.
Speaker 2: Yah. I think it's bigger than opening day Tony making his pitching debut of the season, the Yoshi babble Head. And it's not like it's something that a lot of older people don't know. Like most people from the eighties, they know Mario and you can recognize Yoshi even though he's not an o G. It's not like one piece where a lot of people just have no clue about it.
Speaker 3: Next thing, you know, you just hear how much it's worth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Julian's making a killing on the back end of it.
Speaker 3: You know, this is unfortunately, I think our friends upstairs they were the saboteurs that prevented us from continuing our historic run with sensational interns, because this would have been a perfect day to send you know, tight pants Sean.
Speaker 2: A foot soldier, you know, virginal to the line out to uh and and then mile morrees.
Speaker 3: Like this would have been a perfect day for that. We'll be right back Dodge Yoshi twenty six.
Speaker 2: At Dodger Stadium show Al Toddy's gonna pitch.
Speaker 3: Did you send your intern out to Dodger Stadium and then have them buy you a six pack of beer on the way back? Yes, yes we did. As a matter of fact, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Stay tuned everybody. It is a two ed Mono Tuesday. This is Petro Send.
Speaker 3: Money on demand, on demand, demand demand, not throw some money. AM five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We've got play by play all over the place. Dodgers Guardians here at seven o'clock clippers Portland. There there would be AM eleven fifty At eight o'clock David Bassay will join us from the madhouse that will be Dodger Stadium tonight with the Yoshi babblehead combined with the show hal Tani First Start.
Speaker 2: It is a mad house. Steffuchi is already reporting that it's a madhouse. He was on his way in. I want him to concentrate on the road. God missus, hotdog night. Matt, Yeah, you know, could be a goner. Let's call this the FlipTop story of the day.
Speaker 3: I'll you out, I will put you out. This is the flip top story of the day.
Speaker 2: I want you to know Matt because I know you were concerned. You know this is a forty nine Ers story. So yes, I do want winners, and I want winners. I want people that want to win. The San Francisco forty nine Ers are very powerful. They have a good coach, They have a crappy stadium. They have a violent fan base, an underrated, violent fan base.
Speaker 3: Yes, all these things are very true.
Speaker 2: They have been one of the NFL's most injured teams for the better part of the last decade, leading to the belief that an electrical substation in Santa Clara, near the team's game day home of Levi Stadium, could have something to do with it. Do the forty nine ers constantly have soft tissue injuries because they live quite literally on electric avenue.
Speaker 3: Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, You cannot coach with them.
Speaker 2: You can do it. You cannot win, play or coach with a torn achilles you can't.
Speaker 3: Can't do it.
Speaker 2: The forty nine Ers were the fourth most injured team and twenty twenty five based off total games missed, which is two hundred and fifty four that included season ending injuries to defensive stars Nick Bosa, who what I'm pretty sure is the very significant player. Fred Warner, the linebacker from BYU and eight miss games from the quarterback Brock Purty. Brock Perty former and current players meanwhile said they've always looked at the nearby substation and wondered whether living on Electric Avenue, whether the power lines and electrical coils could be causing a storm of injuries, could be having an adverse effect on the forty nine ers. And here's where everybody can take a deep breath and breathe out a sigh of relief without smelling all that. Gilroy Garlic forty nine Er general manager On Lynch told reporters at league meetings on Sunday not to worry. The team hired an independent scientist, Matt, who debunked the theories. I have got a really bad tramp. The scientist showed up in a white coat. He had one of those Ghostbusters things with the clicking to detect paranormal activity. They said he had high hair like egon. No, it's not cowardly to hire an independent guy. What an independent scientist. Here's what John Lynch said, so there's no confusion. We did hire an independent scientist. Basically, it was a big nothing.
Speaker 3: Burger, Oh nothing burger. Call.
Speaker 2: We're safe. We're in a safe place of work. There are levels four hundred two times less than an unsafe zone. So living on Electric Avenue, it's not taking the niners higher. You can crack a beer, kick back, relax and have the time of your life. Everything's fine, insane in the caff stream. You know it's not gonna happen. Well, it's gonna happen, but it's not because of the substation. So all the Super Bowl teams acted cool and practicing at Stanford and Humboldt or wherever the hell because they didn't want to be by the substation. The laughs on you. Okay, John Lynch hired a special scientist. You can do it. No one's gonna get hurt. So that's one story. This is a follow up story. Matt You know you didn't like a lot of the Twitter chatter from yesterday.
Speaker 3: Oh the photo, the photograph, Yes, Mats set the Twitter verse a buzz.
Speaker 2: You didn't like it. I didn't like it, Mike, he didn't like that they were talking about Travis Matthew.
Speaker 3: Don't you despair Travis Matthew polos in this part.
Speaker 2: Okay, the two coaches that missed yesterday's NFL head coaches photo. Now that there is so much scrutiny regarding the photo, the photograph on my birthday. Look at this photograph, not that one. Matt Brown's head coach, Todd Monkin, new coach, and Rams head coach, our old friend Sean McVay. Of course, Well, there's a few information guys in the NFL that have their head all the way up mcveigh's ass. But the information as to why they missed the photo shoot is now come come out. Yes, monk Can missed his first head coaching photo because he was getting a haircut. He gets a haircut on the road. He was getting a hair cut expressly for Monday's photo. But so he missed the photo.
Speaker 3: That's a haircut when they're on the road. Monkin, What a weird ho he thought. He timed it up perfectly because the photo was scheduled for noon. It was even written on the agenda that way. Apparently the photo was taken right after a coaches meeting, which just so happened to end early, leaving him to miss the photo shoot by the slim margin of twenty minutes. Oh son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: So Monkin was getting his haircut for the purpose of the photograph and that very haircut doomed him and that's why he's not And if he gets fired in one year, that's it. That's not not plausible. I mean, you know that could happen.
Speaker 3: The most Cleveland Browns thing ever.
Speaker 2: That is Ah really, that's the buzz. That's the buzz on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Ah, pardon the pun, that's the buzz.
Speaker 2: And Matt. Also missing the photo was Sean McVeigh, who said it wasn't his fault, pinning it on rams PR. Guy artist Twiman. McVeigh says he was dressed ready for the photo yesterday.
Speaker 3: And on my extra medium I was ready to go.
Speaker 2: Artist said the photo was canceled, so McVeigh went back to the hotel pool to relax, to give to get his shirt off when he was told the photo was back on and then he missed it. So it was a miscommunication between McVeigh and rams PR the Artemis art artist Twyman. The quote is from McVeigh. I was ready for it yesterday. It was not an intentional move to miss the photo. I didn't want to be the guy thinking he's too cool to miss the photo artist Twiman. He said his name grated everything else except the photo yesterday. So maybe a little bit of a joke for McVeigh, but maybe not. But also, Matt, just a little caveat to the story. As you know, there's some people that really love to wash up McVeigh in the media. Not that he doesn't deserve it, but McVeigh gets a lot of media love because of the way he treats the media, which is quite well.
Speaker 3: First name relationship every but Gary. Let me tell you, Peter, I love that you're here today.
Speaker 2: Jay Glazer reported that when it came to drinks at the pool with the coaches have a big cocktail hour at the pool. At all of these events, McVeigh picked up the tag nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the only qualifier. Nothing but Rose was sir.
Speaker 2: I don't that I did not have. That made Bet Schregger's gonna come on with that to try to add something to the story.
Speaker 3: And Fred too, I need to further the story.
Speaker 2: I know him too. I know him too.
Speaker 3: On Sean, give me something. I got to further the story. Man.
Speaker 7: How many of those guys were on the outside of the gate because their key card wouldn't let him into the pool area.
Speaker 2: Like, who's who's over there? Who's freaking were you in there? Oh?
Speaker 7: The information guys, Jeff Darlington, Schreger, all those guys Aport.
Speaker 2: Are you saying it might be like a douchey kind of vibe out there?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, those guys are so cool.
Speaker 7: And I picture those guys were in like the Jesus handles out there, you know what I mean? Like they don't know what's cool?
Speaker 2: What are they supposed to wear?
Speaker 3: Burks flows?
Speaker 2: Dude, anybody that's it? Shut it down. Let's go home. Flow hose call. Flow hos call is number one. No, what can't say an if don't come with the homilinas with no flos? Okay, we'll be back. We have some textosa run and Tim Kates is trying to make the uh the talkback button happen.
Speaker 3: Still oh has he got talkbacks? Apparently? H Now he's googling floos.
Speaker 2: He wants a pair, man, I don't know if they still I guess they still sell.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen any long time.
Speaker 2: How much can I get a pair of flow hos for cheaper than I can get the Yoshi babblehead?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think you could get a pair of flow hose in each color and it would still be cheaper than the Yoshi bobblehead.
Speaker 2: At this point, well, you just he just laid out the rest of my afternoon for me. We'll be right back with more reaction. It's Pincher Some Money on m FI seventy l a Sports your home of Dodger Baseball showy Otani's pitcher tonight and Yoshi yamamotos Yoshi bobblehead will be celebrated, but only forty thousand to give away. It's Chaos out at the Stadium fifty to fifty stevens, texts and pictures tell a story of Armageddon. Man shot, Wow, Man freaked Out.
Speaker 1: Southern California's most listened to sports talk show.
Speaker 2: This is Petro Send money on demand.
Speaker 3: Big Night out of Dodgers Stadium. We are your home of the back to back World Series champion Dodgers. It is sho Heil Tani's pitching debut. Here Dodgers three and one after losing their first contest last night to the Guardians. Game two tonight tomorrow on early one five o'clock start, as it'll be a getaway game for Cleveland that started their season with two road series. David devesse able check in from Dodger Stadium on Yoshi Bobblehead Night here in about an hour.
Speaker 2: Various reports Matt that flow hos are now available at Costco oh for between twelve and eighteen ninety nine. You can get your flow hose at your neighborhood Costco. Perhaps you'll see the Costco ho there who recently had her breast implants removed.
Speaker 3: Like just removed, or upgraded or removed place, just straight removed removed.
Speaker 2: Still a lovely lady, sure, and our apologies to her. All right, it is time for some Textosoi secret text.
Speaker 3: Do sell fine, brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 2: I'll read a few textosos and then Kate's can talk about his talkback button that he loves so much that he's found a home with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been like two years.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. I guess he got a key like the legend of Zelda. Since we're doing video games all day, I guess he got a special key and was able to unlock. Is that what happened?
Speaker 7: I'm trying to get ahead of it because our new boss likes the talk back on KFI, so I figured, there he's gonna like it over here on the sports side, so I'll start listening to them. So I did get the new password social media met unlocked it and now we get to listen to them. So, uh, opportunistic is what we would call this, Uh getting ahead of the curve.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know people are leaving us messages. I'd like to hear them. It's this textosis the Corrections and Retractions.
Speaker 3: It says corrections and retractions.
Speaker 2: And you know this. Of course, Matt in the Perfect Storm, they were fishing for swordfish, not crabbing, which is what I said, corrections and retractions. I'm sorry, didn't want to yet. I know that Clooney and Marky mark die, and I know that that is destined to happen tonight at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 3: People are gonna die because of the problem.
Speaker 2: No, I just think it's going to be gnarly for guys like Ronnie and Julie and Foncio Perfect Storm to fight the fight. It's going to be the perfect storm.
Speaker 3: Perfect storm. But man, while you're in the middle of it, you're gonna have the time of your life catching all them fish. Oh, that's right, and then yuck it up at the last swallow.
Speaker 2: A giant wave of Japanese tourists. Uh, the royals are dark today, but I'm in on the engraved ribs night. Tell the guys at Kaufman. Uh, my wife was having her gallblade. I told her to ask the doctor if she needs to cut back on spicy Margarita's. Apparently that was not the issue. It was too much cheese. Uh P. I'm catching up on the pod and listening to yesterday's episode. As an enterprise rent a car alum, kindly let mister Tim know that the kind avisman who bamboozled him was giving out high fives once he got inside the office like shohe and the Dodger dugout after a home run. The truth was that the rental branch was sold out. That the truth was that the rental branch was sold out and they didn't have Tim's economical SUV tail you ride. If that guy didn't get Tim for the fifty dollars, they would have had to give him a free upgrade. Tim, you've been had. That's a climb question, bro Hey, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 2: Tim your thoughts.
Speaker 7: I got an egg on my face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you said? Before you even exited the parking lot, you were like, what did I just do?
Speaker 7: The Hell's wrong with the Only one happy about it was my wife. She's like, we're driving home to a Mercedes.
Speaker 2: But Ronnie think it was big enough. Ronnie thought that Mercedes was a little too small for your flow host.
Speaker 7: But you know what, I actually did save on gas when I looked. I went back to look the receipts last night. I did you save fifty bucks of gas?
Speaker 3: Yes? He saved fifty dollars in gas.
Speaker 7: Because the way gas prices are in the fillip it tell you ride compared to this little Mercedes Benz Echo, whatever it was, Yeah, we probably would have taken you ten more gallons of gas to get home.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh yeah, how big is it? Tell your ride? Is it as big as?
Speaker 1: Tell you?
Speaker 3: It's like a fort Explorer size?
Speaker 2: Tell your ride as a medium sized scheme.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it seems like nowadays, you know, even SUVs are kind of economical, right.
Speaker 7: Oh, I had a one hundred miles in this tank for the Mercedes.
Speaker 3: It was pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: It doesn't seem like a lot Why does a plastic dinas just give him the victory? For God's sake? Come on, why does a plastic dinosaur cost so much? Chaos? I get the resale value or the wanting to get one for your kid. But if the Dodgers really cared about fans, then each fan in attendant should get a Yoshi babble ahead, not not just the first forty k Well that's what they do. Yeah, well that's what they do for Otani bablehead. I know. I'm sorry, Yoshi, but they do. They give out everybody get gets a show.
Speaker 3: Hey, but every and it was just to ease chaos at Dodger Stadium. My guess is, you know, a partnership with the Universal Studios, they weren't able to maybe.
Speaker 2: Paid see it coming on.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like, hey, we got to be ten thousand more of these things, man.
Speaker 2: Give us twenty thousand more. All right, it's time for some of the talk back tim kissing ass to the boss. What a surprise. That's another text.
Speaker 7: Now, if you're on the iHeartRadio app, just click on the microphone. You can leave a message. It's not asking Alexa to listen to the Dodger game. Like some people try to do it. It's actually leaving a message, and you can do it any time of the day, whenever you're listening, and we can play it back.
Speaker 3: How do we go ahead?
Speaker 7: How do we know if it comes to us? It comes to a five seventies page. I get to see all the dill It.
Speaker 3: Goes to every This is for every show, not just the Petros and Money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I see Jason Smith show, here, Petros's Money show, rogan a Rod.
Speaker 2: Do you think most of them are directed towards Matt?
Speaker 3: I think trying.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you a guess, Matt, who do you think maybe.
Speaker 3: Hitting Fred Fire? Seriously? Some money? All right?
Speaker 7: First time using it. This goes back a couple of days, right before the opening day for Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 8: Hi, didd this is a bill from Anaheim.
Speaker 2: Can't wait for tomorrow, Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The big big day.
Speaker 8: We're going put three in a row, Go Dodgy.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: That's my way to do it.
Speaker 7: And he's leave a nice positive message.
Speaker 3: Or you could be like this guy, timmy cakes. Listen. My wife's throwing me a retirement party.
Speaker 6: And she asked if I want any special guests, and I mentioned Petros. If he does any appearances, that'd be great. If not, then I'll be getting uh maybe throwing it out the Corolla. But we'd love to see Petros. He is my favorite guy.
Speaker 7: Uh can that happen?
Speaker 3: Petros? Like?
Speaker 2: Where do I have to? Like? What do I just go look for a party? Like?
Speaker 7: I can track down his information if you want. Are you interested in going to his retirement party like.
Speaker 2: A birthday clown? Yes?
Speaker 7: Like if I was supposed to do that, you gotta perform, man, Look what it is Michael Jackson in person hit or Petro?
Speaker 2: Am I supposed to bring like my kiddie pool and my big hula hoop and make big bubbles?
Speaker 3: Like what, I'm a squirting flower.
Speaker 4: You still have your whale outfit, Petros? Maybe you can take that along.
Speaker 2: I never know whatever bought it for in Pacific life.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: They never took the deal and made me the whale outfit. Ronnie, thanks for mentioning one of the great failures of my life.
Speaker 3: Here's some more talk acts.
Speaker 5: Happy to hear you guys broadcasting the Dodger game.
Speaker 4: The advertisements are a little too long as well.
Speaker 3: Oh I mean not in the game, so like too minute breaks, you know, an advertisement versus advertisement. Yeah, that's sad, all right, thank he I love you man, been listening to you forever. All right, enough of that, I love you.
Speaker 2: Touting is being odd looking but not ugly.
Speaker 3: Gong me ukes.
Speaker 7: Okay, here's a couple more, Petro some money Lopez here.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I tried to listen to the Dodger game on the app. It wouldn't work for me, and I asked my girlfriend, why does it work for map? And she said, you're a Latino.
Speaker 3: If you're a Latino, he got to the punchline a little quick. He shut it up perfectly.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what do you want from I'm talking into their phone?
Speaker 3: Well done? Here a couple more.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, I am going to the game right now. And if I get engaged at the Yoshi Babo has dropped to the studios. And you think that Tim Case will give it to a call in because that's his boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Oh, come on, boyfriend, here's one more.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give this to my sin.
Speaker 8: You were Latino. You looketino. I tell you this though. I didn't used to have a girl bagging the dad fairfast hide. She used to call me Latino Mobile because I got the jack, but I'm black.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell there you go, Latino Mobley was one more time from that guy.
Speaker 2: Hey, p a Mass Hey what up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You were Latino?
Speaker 8: You Latino? I tell you this though I didn't used to have a girl begging the dad fair fast hide. She used to call me Latino mobile because I got the jack, but I'm black.
Speaker 2: We get it.
Speaker 3: That's good stuff.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, Thank you.
Speaker 7: You want to leave a talk back, just click on the little radio mike, all right on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Next thing you know, they're gonna take hot done day.
Speaker 3: They did, but they've abandoned it after we bitched and moaned about it. Yess, that means we got to have a hot dog day here.
Speaker 2: I'd like to have a hot dog Yeah, maybe Thursday, Latino MOBILEI I gotta say, Matt. The assumption that that Chicano Studies girl took heavy advantage of Ac Slater physically and dressed him up like an Aztec king and laid him down on her dorm floor with all the candles and stuff lit that the picture we painted yesterday, even with the hue of the nipples. Uh, it really excited a lot of people on the Textoso line for their memories of their old their old flames. They're old nowgonas. Some people even sent me photos, you know, like look at her. Not inappropriate, of course, no, of course, but uh sparked up a lot of nostalgia yesterday, Matt.
Speaker 3: It's like a Facebook post for the mind's eye.
Speaker 2: Cabrio conquered the Aztecs, but that Chicano studies chick conquered ac Slater. She wrote him like Cortes the Killer. I'm gonna get a comic book guy to make a whole comic book.
Speaker 3: Let's do pretty well, right, the Dirty Comics.
Speaker 2: A manga series. Yeah, we'll be back. Yeah for our Japanese friends. Yeah, thank you, Ronnie. Finally word number song next