Speaker 1: All right, summer of tars, cash and gas. Another chance for you to win a brand new twenty twenty six SUV, a Chevy Tracks, A twenty eight thousand dollars Chevy Tracks or twenty thousand dollars be the ninety fifth collar right now at eight four to four Mojo Live. We'll be at Gordon Chevrolet on August the fourteenth for the finale of this contest. If you're looking for a car, Gordon Chevrolet voted number one Chevy Dealership, go to Gordon Chevrolet dot com.
Speaker 2: Moor in the mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: All right, Shannon, any any results or do we have any details at all?
Speaker 2: Any I've not gotten an alert at all of my phone.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if you're waiting for election results from yesterday's primaries.
Speaker 1: See, by the way, in Ohio, we didn't talk about this one and all. Just seeing Ohio. There's a guy running for Congress who's ex father in law.
Speaker 2: Is that guy, Bernie Marino.
Speaker 1: His ex father in law is accusing him of domestic abuse against his daughter. So his daughter and this guy that's running for congress divorced and he says that he's a domestic abuser and he was trying to get him to not.
Speaker 3: To step down or not run to step down.
Speaker 4: So yeah, wow, So we do know that John James going up against Jocelyn Benson.
Speaker 3: That's the race for governor.
Speaker 4: The latest that I have heard about this US Senate race that could be pivotal. The New York Times is the most recent in reporting seven minutes ago, and they're saying doctor l Sayed holds a very now narrow lead over Hailey Stevens in that Senate primary. So that's the latest update that I've gotten on that. Yesterday, another intruder at President Donald Trump's golf club, this time in California, just.
Speaker 5: As President Trump touched down and lost Angela's Federal authorities announcing the arrest of an armed man at the president's golf course. Officials say plain clothed federal agents reported a suspicious man on Trump National Golf Course in Rancho Palop's Vertice Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 3: Authorities say the man was spotted.
Speaker 5: Walking throughout the golf course grounds, taking pictures, in videos, and appearing to monitor security planning activities. Deputies responding to the golf course detaining thirty eight year old Janine John Tailey, saying they found hollow point bullets in his pockets, locating and searching his vehicle, saying they found a loaded pistol. Authorities then conducted additional searches, finding an illegally modified AR style rifle, body armor, radio signal devices, and multiple notebooks containing what officials described as concerning statements David. This urgent investigation is still underway. The suspect was arrested on multiple charges, but could face more. Authorities say there's no current ongoing threat to the public.
Speaker 4: Wow, if you are a fan of this show Heated Rivalry, did any of you guys watch he Did Rivalry?
Speaker 2: You did so?
Speaker 4: Production currently underway for season two in Toronto. I know the show is like wildly, wildly popular. Well, there's a problem, and the problem is the show's fans. The official Instagram account for Heated Rivalry posted a message last night basically saying we love all of you, but please back off. And I guess fans have been showing up at the filming locations around Toronto and they're just like standing there and it's becoming too much for the cast and crew. I know the show stars Connor Story and Hudson Williams have been turning down fans wanting autographs and photographs with them, and they're saying again, like, we so appreciate you watching the show and loving the show, but we are at work here. Zenda and Tom Holland are absolutely dominating the box office right now. The newlyweds have a combined one point eight billion dollars total worldwide in just a couple of weeks thanks to Spider Man, Brand New Day and The Odyssey one point eight billion dollars, and they're not slowing down because Zendaya is set to star in Dune Part three. Tom is possible blue suiting up for as Avengers Doom Day.
Speaker 3: So right now, Samuel L.
Speaker 4: Jackson holds the record for his movies making six and a half billion dollars in a single year, but these two together could do it. Lindsay Lowian is a redhead again after years of blonde hair that we all got used to seeing. She posted some new photos on Instagram yesterday showing off her signature red hair again.
Speaker 3: Fans were going crazy over that.
Speaker 4: You can check out her social media if you want to see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: And oh and I already did the primary story real quick.
Speaker 1: Abdul lsa Ed has declared victory on his Facebook page. So on his Facebook page, he has declared victory by posting money out of politics, Uh, money in your pocket Medicare for all Michigan.
Speaker 2: We won. Wow.
Speaker 1: So so that.
Speaker 2: Is the latest on that one.
Speaker 1: I don't know if all the votes haven't been counted, like you said that.
Speaker 2: The latest was that they haven't counted all the votes. Yeah, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you miss anything from today's show, you can always go back and catch up on the podcast on the Free iheartet alas.
Speaker 5: Directly from the source motion in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: You're calling to be monitored, all right, Nina, E there, Nina Sie Hey, Nina, you're a winner. Congratulations, congrats, congrats.
Speaker 2: I want Nina.
Speaker 1: We're going to set you up right now with a fifty dollars gas card. You're qualified for a brand new car or twenty thousand dollars. Last hours winner said they would take twenty thousand dollars because they've got a lot of mouths to feed.
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 5: I would take the twenty thousand as well.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh wait, hold on it's button. Yeah, I was man twenty thousand bucks. What would you do with it? Or is it already done with? Do you have a lot of bills?
Speaker 2: I don't really have a lot.
Speaker 4: Of bills, but I do have a car that I do love already and I want to be able to pay it.
Speaker 2: Off and fix it up. Go all right, what do you drive? What kind of car do you have?
Speaker 4: On Hondai?
Speaker 2: Santa Fe?
Speaker 1: Okay, Santa Fe, we get you, get you some money to pay that thing off so that you own it. So it's titled directly to you, all.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly, hang on the phone for.
Speaker 2: A second, and we're going to get some information from you.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on winning and getting me through, and we're going to see you when we do the last bit of this, when we do the grand finale.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, all right, hold on one second, you're right.
Speaker 4: Add much other morning to your precepts on our free iHeart Radio.
Speaker 2: App and never missed War of the Roses
Speaker 3: A Second Date update, m I D A Hole or the Throwback throw Down