Speaker 1: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 3: I woke up yesterday morning with us spring at start later.
Speaker 2: Please, I could never know if the day was US Florida. Listen up. The radies just came in for last month.
Speaker 3: We are number one.
Speaker 2: We just grabbed every key demograph.
Speaker 1: Super duper.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 2: Fight a goo Nito gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 1: It is the tenth day of February twenty twenty six. Good morning everybody, and welcome to the Partrip Morning Show. My name is Chris Hockey. It's Tuesday, tired Tuesday, but we're here and we're ready to go. We got no Johnny Bowes Today's he's on his way down to spring training with the Twins. But we have Marsy, Gilarnsnar and so much more. So I don't know why we'd wait another moment. Here's some comedy from Nick thuon Parate Trip Morning Show on a Tuesday morning. Now come hot in. I am glad you are here.
Speaker 4: I went to home depot and I asked that they could help me buy wood, and a woman said she could help.
Speaker 1: Me as she was walking me to the wood.
Speaker 4: We walked around the corner and she said, this is the wood aisle, and I said, isn't that funny? The aisle is also made of wood. She didn't laugh. When we got down to the middle of the aisle, she said, what kind of wood do you want? And I'll tell you what I didn't say, morning I could have it was locked and loaded. I wanted to say it, but you don't like the isle joke. You don't get the morning wood joke. I didn't really thought of what kind of wood I wanted. I mean, I don't know a lot of kind of wood.
Speaker 1: So I said the thing that I.
Speaker 4: Came to mind. I said, I'll take a two by four and she said, well, how long do you want it to be? I was like, all right, you want to play that game?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 2: Or is four of the length?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 4: And she said no, the length is actually a third number. The two by four part is just the girth of it.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: And it's like she would have loved the morning which out.
Speaker 3: Thought of. Your father side is wee and feet us on your side.
Speaker 2: You can't take your eyes off.
Speaker 3: You hear the distance under this and then your stray.
Speaker 2: Getting out of that ball before you which you scored.
Speaker 3: That's a take a too.
Speaker 2: Wi the powers you show tuesday, I had ten. It is seventy nine degrees for a high and Fort Myers, Florida with Johnny Bones looks. It's pretty nice here too. We're gonna talk weather. It's not too bad here in the twins. He's been high at seventy nine fifteen Fort Myers, So he's going to be what six drinks in, oh yeah by noon. The thermometer downstairs and you walk in, you hawk, and I walked in this morning.
Speaker 5: Said it's going to be fifty nine on Saturday. It's aid fifty four, but oh fifty four, yeah, fifty four, fifty four on Saturdays. What I said, Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: Whether it goes the snow, yeap, dude to do doo damn, that's too bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's too wold. Zach was right, Yeah, thank you, you're welcome. You want it to be twenty a yeah, eighteen to twenty four the rozone, that's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, actually yeah. From a fahrenheit temperature perspective, yes.
Speaker 2: I exclusively speak in fahrenheit. Yeah, yeah, able and Celsius. That guy was nuts. It is the uh.
Speaker 6: I think fahrenheit is the one thing where the metric system fails. The Celsius sucks as a temperature gauge, right, it's little, yeah, stupid, although it is convenient that it freezes at zero. Yeah, but then you spend in the winter time, you're like under zero the first six months and it's just constantly.
Speaker 2: OHI of negative four today? Four?
Speaker 1: Did it in Ohio?
Speaker 2: You could just listen more. That's above zero celsius. Yeah, man, move to the equator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to Montreal where it's going to be twenty six on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's minus what three or something? Keep talking about the temperature. Move to Guam. Yeah, yeah. I don't want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's nice and chili. Well he's chosen wisely, you like a chili high. What do you think the current temp is in Guam? M currently sixty warm?
Speaker 1: Eighty two?
Speaker 2: Correct? Eighty two current?
Speaker 3: Did I say?
Speaker 2: What was that? Right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Even at this time? What time is it in Guam? It's four afternoon, it's a nine pm, nine pm in Guam, and it's still eighty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn their balls are sweaty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just fluctuates between eighty four for the high and eighty for the low. So Glam is like San Diego. Yeah lovely. Yeah, Well, shout out to Guam. I don't think we will be speaking directly to them this morning, but we're off to a good start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a lot of listeners there.
Speaker 2: What if we have? I bet we I bet we have, I bet we do?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: That was very correct, head, but it really was. Yeah, sorry about that. Yeah, if you're listening to Guam, send us an email or totis or something.
Speaker 1: Wherever you're listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I couldn't believe when we did the thing last week where let us know where you're listen or when you're listening. A lot of people put their location, and it is fascinating how far this show gets too, how our voices are heard in Guam. Yeah probably, I mean I fell what did I see a lot of just Arizonas and the Floridas and all the snowbirds. Snowbirds just enjoying the Power Trip morning show and maybe a blue Hawaiian whoa.
Speaker 2: Hey, last week we made sauce to the USA map right fell out of all fifty states, you got thirty six. Correct. If you gave me a globe and here you go a blank globe and basically said, I'll give you fifty guesses to point out Guam. I don't know if I could get it. What is there? Two hundred and thirty something countries? Is it something like that? One hundred and ninety what is it? Something like that? So I think if you gave me fifty guesses, I might not get it. I bet I could get close.
Speaker 1: It's by Japan, right, I think it's let me look here in the Philippines right like in that area.
Speaker 2: So maybe I wouldn't need fifty, but I still might need fifteen or twenty you know what I mean? Planet Earth, that's that would be where I would start. Okay, all right, so we're close then, and then I would start by process of elimination right now. Right, it's not North America, it's not Australia, it's not Africa, so like, it's not the you know, did you blas great size? So all right, maybe I wouldn't need fifty, but fifteen maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, dude, naybe?
Speaker 2: Should we do a three our Guam challenge? Yeah? Man, Yeah, we've got no Johnny Bones. He's in Ford Myers getting drunk.
Speaker 1: What about Mars Glarns.
Speaker 2: She'll be here, but she's already drunk.
Speaker 1: Wow, Dave's hot Chicken and Rogers sweet well son of it?
Speaker 6: By the way, looking at where Guahamas, I still think you would need about fifteen man.
Speaker 2: I still don't you know if.
Speaker 1: You get it, because it's a tiny island amongst the tiny islands.
Speaker 6: It's well, I mean, I wouldn't even say it's amongst a bunch of tony.
Speaker 2: It is a tiny island. There's just not much.
Speaker 1: Did we not stop there on the way to uh the Philippines in World War two? And could that be wrong? Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: It's possible that we did, But it's it's still I mean, it's looks beautiful. It's so on a map. If he didn't have the labels, I don't think he'd even it'd be probably not.
Speaker 1: You're right, there's no chance I didn't even know the r islands over there. Yeah, if it says Libby's on the lib l little Limmy's getting a good.
Speaker 2: M as the micro guy. He's just warming up. Oh look at that, it's his vocal warm up, look at that?
Speaker 1: Look at that?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Look at that?
Speaker 1: What's that down there below it? Just above Australia? Is that New Zealand?
Speaker 2: That's Papa Whata New Guinea got a brand new bag.
Speaker 1: Where's where's the New Zealand?
Speaker 2: Is that the the left southeast side of.
Speaker 1: Of Australia southeast that one down there below it? Yeah, you got to go past Australia to get there. Oh yeah, if you're going the other direction, I guess you would. If you're coming from California, you have to get the New Zealand first.
Speaker 2: Right then Tasmania's south of Australia.
Speaker 1: At Wow, the world's big.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't want to paint it.
Speaker 2: Oh and right in the middle is Hawaii. So i's got that one right, Yeah, nailed Alaska and Hawaii. Yeah Hawaii Hawaii sweet? Yeah it looks lovely.
Speaker 1: I have been I've been to Disney World.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably trade Hawaii for Disney World. No, probably really? Yeah? Yeah yeah yeah makes sense. Yeah I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you trade Hawaii for Disney yep? Yeah you want you all three?
Speaker 2: Would no think about it? Oh? Yeah, okay, yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Plus again, living vicariously through your kids did Disney's the best part. I can't wait for that. Yeah, we tanned him up as Woody from Toy Story saw that.
Speaker 1: I don't like to live vicariously. I like to live intravenously.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well you can do that too, God bless America. He's as to that Miami, right, Yeah, I think you said now cut though. Oh three ouch? But yeah, maybe he's a Minnesota Viking option.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think the reason he wouldn't be is because of who the defensive coordinator is here. That's right. Didn't flow out like him, That's right.
Speaker 1: They did not like each other, didn't they did not?
Speaker 2: Hmm, no, they did not. It's a really good comeback.
Speaker 1: God, you know sports, you're a sports try you are a sports officionado.
Speaker 2: I like to live vicariously through you. No, you don't.
Speaker 1: I like to live in venously towards me.
Speaker 2: That's hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When you eventually take Louis to Disney World, is it going to be you think you're going to enjoy bringing your son and living vicariously through him more or just trolling your dad that you are doing what he never did. Because one of them is pure joy. The other one is revenge. But I'm basically asking which emotion are you looking more forward to, right, the absolute enthusiasm of a I don't know, three four year old kid whenever you bring him there, maybe five or just the middle finger revenge Quentin Tarantino, Uma Thurman, f you Dad, It'll be Dad. It'll probably be the excitement that he has. By then Hawk and my dad will fully have moved in together and of a new mom, and it'll be Hawk, and I'll have to respect my dad, right Hawk. So your son's joy is the gold medal, but the revenge on your dad is the silver medal, at least, if not Theron.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tricia says she's in Minnesota, but her parents live in Guama six months out of the year and they're probably listening to the podcast. So good morning to Tricia's mom and dad.
Speaker 2: Wow, good morning, gwah, I said hello and gwam.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's what she wrote at the bottom. I thought it was like a former leader of the mob or something who disappeared.
Speaker 2: Ever found him brilliant that's how many went missing per day? Oh yeah, off a day brilliant? Just one you guys are funny. Zach, you ever seen Good Morning Vietnam or just know the reference?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I think I watched, like the first part of it. I saw it well, A guy.
Speaker 1: Who plays chat Abbot, Wow, oh.
Speaker 2: Pig vomit, Frankenstein I saw. I think I saw it when it came out, so I was too young to see it, and I have no memory of it. I think I probably know as much about that movie as Zach does. And it sounds like Zach saw very little of it. I think I did, But I think the same thing. I think it was super young because I watched it because I was Oh, I like radio. I'll watch it and then retain any of it. Good Morning Vietnam Vietnam is one of the best films of all time. Take your word for it. Oh, it's so good. It's sad at the end too. You've seen it, Red Hogs. No, that's just radio he's talking about. He likes the medium of radio. The medium, the one who tells you thought you hated the medium of radio, lady.
Speaker 8: Who tells your future.
Speaker 2: No, that's uh, Teresa Caputo, Maria Gaines, pull your hands up. Teresa Kaputo, The Long Island Medium yeah, six Ways to Sunday brilliant. You should ask her, well, she probably would have seen it coming any given Sunday. Another movie I haven't seen. No, that movie is terrible. It's so bad.
Speaker 1: I dare you.
Speaker 8: Three games? It's so bad, bang.
Speaker 2: Or whatever.
Speaker 8: I smell a woman, he says, that's what he says.
Speaker 1: He says that he does.
Speaker 2: He get his football to you.
Speaker 1: I can't see you smell a woman? Be out the guy this buche by balls dot com. I remember what he said. He says, what do you know? Yeah, he goes, he goes.
Speaker 2: He says, who yeah, hoorah. Neither either hoorrah who yah, hoorrah?
Speaker 8: Why hoorrah?
Speaker 2: M hmm. Is a great it's a great for another movie I have seen so good.
Speaker 1: I like the way they smell.
Speaker 2: Your MIC's on.
Speaker 1: It's called cent of a woman.
Speaker 2: Bitch, it is called woman. Sorry, maybe what is a scent of a woman? Don't worry about it. Yeah it's mostly vanilla. Really Yeah, like they all smell like bad bath and beyond.
Speaker 1: The trust me they don't.
Speaker 2: Brilliant. That was so good. It's great as when anybody on this show gets you to laugh really hard. It's very obvious. You were a past smoker. Black along comes out every time you laugh.
Speaker 1: Super hard smoker for a Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: Said the beginning of a Gorilla song. Yeah, brilliant, I haven't smoked like twenty years. I know you gave it up. That's good. Good for you, Yeah, good job, good for you. Yeah, but you love the idea that you would love it. If you've said this for a million times, if it wasn't bad for you, you can just crack one out right now. You can smoke up. So yes, let's go. Kelly and I and Louis Ransom Errands and I grabbed some pub mix that Dob left at the house when he came over for the Super Bowl, and they have the pretzel pieces. I was pretending to smoke him as we drove around.
Speaker 1: God your wife, that poor lady, that poor lady man.
Speaker 2: Thank God your wife or God your wife.
Speaker 1: God. I don't want your live Oh that's from sending a woman.
Speaker 2: Ye, yes it is. I don't remember how Pa in Varsity Blues. I don't want your lie. More of the power of your money show after this, I'm on the fan.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Here. We are.
Speaker 1: Big win by your wolves last night Fince you talked about to turnaround. You can't believe it. It was a big day what happened.
Speaker 9: Sometimes you get I mean, you're so it feels like you're really far away from where you.
Speaker 2: Want to be, but you're actually not. You know, you just got to remind yourself.
Speaker 9: I think when any time you play it off, that's like ours with a lot of freedom and a lot of free flowing stuff.
Speaker 2: It's really based on rhythm, and you can play yourself out of rhythm.
Speaker 9: Well, you can play yourself into rhythm.
Speaker 2: And that's what we'd done. You know, we've gotten out of rhythm.
Speaker 9: We got them, we got loose structure, and then we just fell into iso ball and you know it wasn't gonna work.
Speaker 2: Yep and Sausa, you were tweeting about it last night, nine hours ago, right in the middle of the Wolves game, you tweeted a gift of Antonio Vanderus from the movie Assassins, with the text, when it's officially mock draft season, help it out. Yeah, I didn't know that was from that movie. Yeah, that's he's playing Miguel Bain and stallone is Robert rat I've seen that movie fifty times. I freaking loved it when it first came out because I was like thirteen or something. I thought it was awesome. Are there boobs in it? Don't remember. I just remember that they were dueling assassins and Tony old bendettis. Yeah, it was good. I don't think it holds up, but it was fun when I was a teenager. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, what did you think it was from? I don't know. You just like you, just like banderis making that Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he played Miguil Bain. That's my banderas impression. If you can tell that was not my stallone, No stallone Whales Stallone's actually here, but the girls am haar sauce. You haven't seen Assassins No here. Let Chris and I redo. The best scene. It's when they're arguing over who gets to be the best assassin. Okay, a little rubber reth go Gil and scene. Do you know what it is? On Rotten Tomatoes? I'm gonna say eighteen? Is it really? Yeah? Yeah? Like I said, I had a feeling it was not well received and that it probably doesn't hold up. But I've seen it multiple times, many many times. July had more in it. Sure, Yeah, yep, she's the the target. At one point she.
Speaker 1: Works at Target.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That was hands down the most boring scene. And they basically showed an entire shift. Yeah, and she just worked the register when she worked at Walmart and everybody walked in.
Speaker 1: It was like, please kidd me, where's the assassin? Okay, you're going to kill slope with the greater.
Speaker 2: Yeah you haven't seen it. You wouldn't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an emotional scene.
Speaker 2: And he obviously missus Apollo creed.
Speaker 1: You go ok it's still little okay yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and beat my boat man. This slope style skiing. The stuff these guys can do. God dann when they're hitting the jumps and flying off the rails and stuff. This stuff is sick.
Speaker 1: What it be weird though, if you were at the ski slope so we call it ski slope, and and you were skiing with your kids and there were people practicing that, you'd be like, get it from a kids.
Speaker 2: There's like that. It was there last night. I was at Highland last night and there's a there's like a terrain park where you can do all the flips and the jumps and the rails so all the crazy teenagers are kind of separated from the rest of us that are just trying to not break legs. Yeah. Yeah, I'm officially all the way back. Like I haven't snowboarded now since since I was like twenty five, but now that I've been skiing for like a year. Yeah, for a while there, I was like all I do is work, hang out with my family, and play poker. Yeah right, and now I have another hobby. Good for you, guys, proud of me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I really am so freaking fun.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 2: Now I got to transition back to snowboarding because that's what I loved. Skiing was just an ends to a meme or a means to an end.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do in summertime?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go back inside, just go back and lose more money playing cards or this weekend. I mean, well, that's that's why I don't want it to be fifty four. Last night was freaking peri. Yeah, and the hill was empty, almost nobody was there, no lines to the list was outstanding. You go alone? No, no, told my girls. Yeah that's cool. Good for you.
Speaker 1: Do you make them watch you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you do like go over like a small job dad, check this out.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I'm rad.
Speaker 6: Do you or gale them with stories of your past days as a skier snowboarder.
Speaker 2: No, the dad used to be so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like gear dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the gear daddy. No, because again, I remember when I couldn't get a prom date and my dad was like, you play guitar, you snowboard, you wakeboard, like on paper, you should be cooler than this. I'm like, I'm well aware of that, dad, I know. So I feel like my girls think the same thing. Like you snowboarded all the time in high school. Yeah, you wakeboard it too. Yeah. How come you couldn't a girlfriend. I don't know. I don't know. There's just it just didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Waterboarded in high school?
Speaker 2: Water boat did you Yeah? They hated it.
Speaker 1: Man, Shesago had some weird sports teams.
Speaker 2: Did you let it? No, they didn't give out letter jackets for waterboarding at the time. But uh, that was one of the best. Wow for you on both ends, taking and receiving any other watering.
Speaker 1: No, I did not congratulations on a boarding team and rest in peace, Allison.
Speaker 2: Oh I went too far. No, that wasn't me. I had a girl friend that was my team killed her. She didn't give up any information. Kind of intel that Alison have. We'll never know, all right, Allison, Yeah, bless her man loyal, No wonder why you like the Americans. She definitely let her.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird. This this segment of the show started off with I'm excited I have a new hobby. By the end of it, I was a murderer squeezing a teenage girl for information that she did not give up. I assume it was another teenager from a different high school. Well you think so, based on the you'd hope so might a crow situation. You never know, you're doing research and she'll never write that book. Yeah, you killed her.
Speaker 6: It could have been like one of the five gals that you went to school with at the Chisago Lake School.
Speaker 1: Use the husbands of the five guys?
Speaker 2: Are those the ones? Yeah, played for the basketball Are those the girls who played for the basketball team that Rosie fell for? Whoa man, I do miss that? Yeah? You used dragons, I know, I know, use dragons from the House of Dragons to describe the bench of the French national basketball team. And he didn't catch it and I said, see smoke, you did say smoke? Said fag our Sunfire. I think Hilarion. Yeah, I started naming him. He didn't catch it. Hey, whoa, because I said, the US bench is so much better than the French and we stole barely won. I missed those days. Yeah, Link season used to be fun. Name dropping girls I went to high school with and never once getting corrected, not once. Oh man, the good old days, the good old days of the Power Trip. Warning show, good old Rosie.
Speaker 1: Good old days weren't always good. And tomorrow and as bad as.
Speaker 2: It seems, well, said hogs Billy Joel, everybody, we can do front page sports in a second is actually a little bit going on in the world of sports. And then about an hour from hour, so Marnie Gillinger joins the Power Trip. No Morning Shoe, no Johnny Bones. He's in Florida for like.
Speaker 1: What almost a month? Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: If you do three weeks something like that, getting joink and watching baseball and talking baseball and living a life, it's not bad being John Bonus. This is the Power Trip, Morning Joe On not fan.
Speaker 1: All right, six o three, And then trips back and we are live and we are local, and it's a tech day of February, which means.
Speaker 2: His time time now for front paid sports were presented by Holiday Station Stars. What's wrong over there?
Speaker 6: I'm so tired of typing in my password. Maybe you guys have to do with this type in your password. They send you that code. I pull up my phone, I typed the code and I hit log in and then it says you signed out of your account.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to sign out. I'm trying to sign in. Oh yeah, yeah, Zach. You know what would make you happy? What's that You can go to holiday and get three for six fifty When it comes to Coca Cola twenty hours? Did you could go get some die cot and make you happier? I did just yet did just the other day. Yeah, on Saturday today take the edge off. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh Friday am my way up to Duluth. Got three die coch Holiday three six fifty deal is elite. I got a Fountain Pop as well.
Speaker 2: Geez geez. The three die Coke for the firth of the hotel.
Speaker 6: We have a fridge and I didn't drink one of them, but I brought them home and I drank a couple of them over the last couple of days.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's fantastic. Three for six fifty. I feel like I'm caught up. The Wolves beat the Hawks one thirty eight to one sixteen and had thirty Julius Randall had a triple double. Io Desumo had twenty one points off the bench our new Wolf nine and thirteen from the floor. Seven players in double figures. So this team's back. Apparently the China just blows out team. So again, you never know what you're gonna get. The Wolves are now thirty three and twenty two. The Wolves take on Portland Wednesday, that's tomorrow at seven o'clock. They are sixth in the West. Yeah, the Wolves are not Portland. They needed it last night. They have one more game tomorrow than They're off for a while because of the All Star break. Hawk Are you coming over on Sunday night to watch the All Star Games?
Speaker 1: I can't. I won't be I tried to change my flight so I could be back in time, but I won't be back till.
Speaker 2: Monday night, so you'll at least be able to watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch it in.
Speaker 2: Montro Okay cool, Yeah, it's huge there okay in Montrel Yeah, yep, Montre. The two Corey's. The curling mixed doubles team advances to the gold medal game. They will take on Sweden today. But they beat Italy nine to eight. Oh, Corey and Corey moving on? How about this? They are guaranteed the first medal in the history of US to mixed doubles. Oh that's sweet, good for them. Wait they go man, and we all know that the US men have done well in the past. They have medals in curling. How do you say Corey's last name the female? Is it TC? Great question something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Cze.
Speaker 2: She is the first woman in US history to win any curling medal. Really do you not know that? Good for her, That's what ESPN said. Didn't know that because she's guaranteed at least silver history history. She's one of us. Gone too soon.
Speaker 6: It was really cool watching the curling club go crazy yesterday. They kept showing them. I'm on the broadcast how they started killing each other. It's terrible. They went crazy.
Speaker 1: It was like you were watching something I was watching Zombie World.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry, they're doing the wave. Yeah yeah. The Swedish team the Swedish team is a chocolate brother and sister twin team. Okay, oh that's right. Okay if that isn't the definition. Did somebody step on a duck? I don't know what is.
Speaker 1: That? Does a sound effect? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I means that ming. No, Hey, and here's a This is the brother of the Swedish team. Again, it's a brother and sister combo. They're twins. Yeah, this is the Swedish team apparently does not think much of the two coreries from the US. This is the brother from the Swedish team. First besticken first? So yeah, that's I mean THEMS fighting words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, don't your first besticking first?
Speaker 2: What time is that, Zach, like eleven or something? Is that what you said? Yeah? I think eleven on two. That's a very specific time. But sure a gold medal game today the two corries. Hell yeah, so they're both based in Duluth, right, but I think the guys from Massachusetts originals just one of us now is one of us now, so we can claim that they're both Minnesotans.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: He to join ye a restaurant and.
Speaker 6: He has a grandma, so he oh, he's one of those grandmas.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Gran, they're gonna give him the key to this is a grandmother.
Speaker 1: Oh boy sausted too.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're both gone. One was an alcoholic and one never took another lover.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hawk is definitely banged to Grandma.
Speaker 1: Well rest in peace.
Speaker 2: Third dad, man, everybody's falling in this slope style of end. For the dudes, there's just it's just one epic wreck after another. I think, however, just makes it down the hill is gonna win gold.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna meddle.
Speaker 2: What if some guy just skipped all the jumps, just he might be the winner. At this point, everybody else is biting it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they're all getting up except for this guy. This guy must have really hurting himself here.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh he's good. He's up. He's pimp walking back to his skis. He has two broken hips. Shot as smart that first final four. Yeah, that was super cool. Yeah, the guy when we thought for like ten seconds he was coming here, it looked like it for a second. Yeah, it's possible.
Speaker 1: Watch this guy bust his ball sag.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is our guy. Alex Hall. Alex Hall all right, twenty seven years old, he's he was in sixth place. Let's go squatting. He's ready. Light this up, vacation can fingers.
Speaker 8: No, boy, that's the perfect alignment of the ship.
Speaker 2: I bet god, your dad's so proud of you. I know that's the base of the squatty potty formation of skiing.
Speaker 8: Is going through right now.
Speaker 2: Yep, Zack, there's no way to ask this. I'm just gonna ask this because good Quest looks like he's going through his runs, zach Do you follow Alex Hall on Instagram?
Speaker 3: No? I don't.
Speaker 1: You should.
Speaker 2: Look at the one chin. It's hard to keep up. We've got jahn line, man, I mean, he's no quad god. One hundred and ninety six thousand followers though. Hell well, now it's one hundred and what did you say, one hundred ninety six thousand and one?
Speaker 8: Say goodbye to him because he's about to bust that.
Speaker 2: Now it's up to one hundred and ninety nine thousand. The John line. He just got three thousand because of the John Line. Perfect amount of scruff yep. Five o'clock shadow. So he's he's ready, he's got the look. He's all bendy. Here he goes, Zachary let's do this. Come on, this is your guy.
Speaker 6: He needs to do better than the first one because the first one he was like the worst of everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, well with that attitude, you can't get by with just your lucks. Alex. Whoa, that was a rough start. That was a rough, rough start. But he's but he didn't fall.
Speaker 3: Hang out.
Speaker 2: What's slowing down? He say, he's getting his mind up. Zach didn't know you were picking Blue Street over here.
Speaker 8: He's talking to somebody under the table.
Speaker 2: So far he has not.
Speaker 1: Fall.
Speaker 2: That's there's a spinner rama. One way you can do that. You can't even turn walking right now with her old.
Speaker 6: Boy one, two, three, four, five six, And we did it nineteen, one hundred and four.
Speaker 2: We got this, We got this.
Speaker 7: Oh we got this one more, one more, going back more? Oh oh yea lit it up. See he's on the podium. Come on, let's show man.
Speaker 1: They didn't nail that hod of copy.
Speaker 2: He was there. No, No, Chris isn't talking about right now. He's just saying in general, he banged to copy.
Speaker 1: That's the name of that jumbh.
Speaker 2: Good for a hodea. She follows the mind insta. This guy that looks like a pretty good run. I don't know what I'm looking for, but he looked like he knew what he was doing.
Speaker 8: His coach told him right before you go, just don't fall down and your win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just don't fall down. Pretty sick. That is sweet. See if you can good old top three here, it.
Speaker 8: Looks like you just learned to do it.
Speaker 2: I just I how do they do that? I look at that freaking stuff, man, twisting upside down, lands backwards, ten thousand hours right hard?
Speaker 6: I mean that this is this has got to be like forty thousand hours, the ability to just landed so effortlessly.
Speaker 2: One he's going above them, rock double backflip, then lands backwards. How do you do it? Man? Well, there's a parent that had money well spent. Yeah correct, yeah, as opposed to yeah that Gal Felius to his goes think how much money or dead wasted? Lesson Gal that got hurt. Her dad is watching in the hospital room, going, see that's a proud parrot.
Speaker 1: You just taket some pictures of that guy and his daughter.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yep. See he could make it down the hill. Money period well, period spent period block numbers the last thing it says, is that or a bill? Yeah? Bill, that's as good as money. The guy's smiling. But where the hell is the score? What's taking so long? Come on, man, what's the score?
Speaker 3: Pitch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's the score?
Speaker 3: Pitch?
Speaker 2: Oh, he's excited about it. I was in second all right? Eighty five? All right? Can fall barely behind the leader. The leaders at eighty six point twenty five, so almost a first place score so far for American Alex Hall. That was pretty cool. He's an American. Where is he from?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Let's what are you gonna do? Go to his house? That guy's I'm gonna guest Banks, Alaska, No kidding, looks like yeah, his teeth Look at his teeth, I know, but they fall out. No, they're like perfect. How did you not follow this guy before this?
Speaker 6: There's so many there's so many, it was like four billion dudes Instagram algorithm this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah you say that out loud? Now, though, whoa.
Speaker 8: Mine follows one relative on the board?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know, Papa, you.
Speaker 1: Follow my uncle on Instagram.
Speaker 2: You have nicknames because no one is uncle Peter pop Papa, Peter Papa. You're like ten, like six years younger. La Pere specs elder.
Speaker 3: Papa.
Speaker 2: Yes, my son, Hey Dad, this.
Speaker 10: Is my dad.
Speaker 2: Thanks, give me popa good night, Papa. Just kiss him, Papa, love me Dad, I love you Dad. Four billion matters is power trip Barn to show him on the fan.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: Never miss your chance to know what the latest sports news is in town, chances to win tickets and knowing what is going on with all of your KFN shows. Follow Kfan one zero zero three on all of our social channels like Instagram, TikTok and acts. Now stay connected and follow the sports leader Kfan.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did. Did it sound like he meant any of that?
Speaker 2: Court No, Nope, that did not sound insare I'm just reading back that's in front of me.
Speaker 1: Well listen, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it. I'm playing a gig in Duluth at the West Theater a week from this Thursday.
Speaker 2: What time about that now?
Speaker 1: Price seven or eight maybe seven thirty. But it's an acoustic show me and my buddy Incomes. So if you're listening to Duluth, please buy your tickets to come see. It's a storytellers. Acoustic shows can be fine looking forward to it. Haven't done showing de luthing quite sometimes.
Speaker 2: Where's the name of the place again?
Speaker 1: West Theater, Sweet beautiful Theater. He used to be a one of those old movie theaters, and before that, I think it was a vaudevillian.
Speaker 2: Theaters on the east side of town. It's lovely.
Speaker 1: And when the guy bought it, there were like walls and stuff that he tore down. Behind the the new.
Speaker 2: Walls dead bodies.
Speaker 1: Oh, and the old walls with like movie posters. And he found an old projector in there from back in the old days. So he was like, cool, let's make this a real theater again, and he did. So they show movies and they also do shows. And now I'll be playing there a week from this Thursday, So come on down le Berbada, so.
Speaker 2: You will be in Montreal on Friday. Montreal. So zach and I were just talking about this during the break and zach Sin's chad gpt failed us. Maybe the masses, maybe the masses can help us. So what zach and I were just thinking about, We're like, all right, no Parish and no Hawk on Friday. We got to fill two spots for initials minimum, right, Like all right, Zachary hasn't played a little bit, let's have Zach be one of them. But we got to get a fourth, right, So Zach and I are like, why don't we find a Minnesotan that's a former Olympian? We know the curlers, but like, is there somebody else in town that we aren't thinking about? And then Chatchy Bet couldn't have failed us worse figures that was no.
Speaker 6: Help having some problems. It did suggest Steve Mumber couple of people, but I I don't.
Speaker 2: Know it was suggesting people that died in nineteen thirty seven. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. No, So the point is is who are we forgetting? Is there somebody in the Twin Cities that is a notable former Winter Olympian former? Right? That's not in Italy? Now that would not be good?
Speaker 1: Well, it might be. Does it have to be a Winter Olympian though? Could it be a Summer Olympian?
Speaker 2: It could be.
Speaker 6: We just were thinking winter, yeah for sure, Yeah, but we wouldn't have a Winter Olympian during the Summer Olympics.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Well, like Tyler George's played in the summer Yeah, take that? Take that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you taking it?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Seems like you're taking it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am taking it. So who are we forgetting? I don't know many, I don't know. There's got to be somebody that's an obvious choice that we're missing.
Speaker 1: Captain Billy.
Speaker 2: I don't think he was in the Winter Olympics. No, check the YouTube chat and Jerry if any wants Yeah, oh yeah, I've been there, veteran holes for herpes. You've been there.
Speaker 6: What about Alex Hall? Okay, he's in Italy and taking home. What about the Beezer?
Speaker 2: A Beezer didn't meddle, he does medal though. We also got to get Parker show at some point this week too. And we should see if our friend Alicia Lewis, who's over in Italy for Caroleven, if she'd call. Yeah, good idea, maybe she'd call.
Speaker 1: Went to the Olympics once.
Speaker 2: What year?
Speaker 1: See, we got to have some former hockey players that were on that team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hockey angle is definitely there. There's got to be a Minnesota or two you brought up to it. Sure, well, yeah, that's an option. Well, tweet us if you know a former Minnesotan Winter Olympian. Oh yeah, the power trip. Good t j Oshi here you go. I think he's in town. See there you go. Somebody make it happen. Thank you Brandon Burns in the YouTube chat. Yeah, see Brandon gets it. Thanks Brandon that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi Brandon, how are you doing. Yeah, it's been a while.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: What really matters is brought to you by Ovo, Lacy and Lenz. The Legends of Lacy, doctor Mark Lobanoff, doctor David White, and get Lasy can change your life with Ovo Lasik and Lenz. Thanks Ovo.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Olympics, UH, US women's hockey five rip against Switzerland to move to three and oh so far in the Olympics and the preliminaries, so they beat the Czech Republic five to one, they beat Finland, who was mostly sick, but we'll take it five zero, and now they beat Switzerland five zero, so fifteen to one US versus the world so far through three games. But but everybody even before this said like, look it's US and Canada and after that y're on your own. And that's exactly what happens. Tot A the I believe the final preliminary game for Team USA at one ten against Canada, Zachary, Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's about time they actually get some competition, Oh say to the Swiss, and I hope I'm not giving them any bulletin board material with this ramp. But yeah, it's this is what everybody's been waiting for, at least for the first part. And then once this game is done, everybody will wait for them to meet again in the.
Speaker 2: Gold the gold medal game. Okay, uh max ol good morning, by the way, hey, good mornings. Give me a quick thumbs up thumbs down. Have you been to Switzerland yes or no? No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Have you been to Finland? Yes or no? No. Have you been to the Czech Republic? Yes or no? I have not? Oh for three on the teams we faced so far. Have you been to Guam? I have not been, tom not yet. Could you find Guama on a map, because we can't, I think, I I don't, I know in the general area where it's that. That's what I always You were ahead of us, yeah, man, you were ahead of us anyway. Those are the three Finland's lovely. You went to Helsinki, right, went to hell Sinky, ran in the marathon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a little eerie, is that right, It's a little ariely, is it? Industrial? Yeah, hell sinky at least, And I don't know, it just felt like there were vampires there.
Speaker 2: Yea interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I say that, but it's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you were into your gotha.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of death metal bands there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like four non blondes. That's a death thing that I mean. Oh yeah, you just know their hits. What really matters is.
Speaker 1: This, right, doctor? Pepper's not a cola, not a root beer, not a fruit flavored soft drink. Instead belongs to its own category called pepper SODA's named after the brand itself. So it is not a cola, a root beer, a fruit flavored soft drink. It's a pepper soda.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not one to nitpick. Okay, of course it is. Right. Come on, what are we doing here. It's a soda.
Speaker 1: It's a soda. It doesn't taste like pepper at all. If it did, I wouldn't rink it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, technically it's not a yeah it is. They're all sodas. They all come out of fountain machines, right. There are a lot of coke freestyles in Zach hates It's a soda. Yeah, it's not apple juice. PIB though.
Speaker 1: Your worst takes you in the world, and that is a cherry flavored soda. Apparently, even though it doesn't taste like cherry.
Speaker 2: You can like mister PIB and still be wrong. Like, I think PiB's very fine, right, it's fine. It's vastly inferior to doctor Pepper. Was it an hib extra that you loved talking? He likes all of them?
Speaker 1: Are I like all of them? And I found some? Yes?
Speaker 2: I like them all? So what so it's like liking Sierra Missed more than Mountain Dew? Makes no sense? Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: So they went back to mister Pib. Correct, didn't they change the name back after the PIB extra thing was a waste of time? Why do I feel like they went back to mister Pip.
Speaker 1: You're right, I think they. I think you're right. I think you're right. Something like that rings a bell.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. I think so, I do. I hope we talked about it on this show that they went back. Yes, I think we discussed how excited Chris was going to be that mister Pip is back to being mister Pip.
Speaker 1: I like mister Pip, doctor regular dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a myster.
Speaker 1: You call him Mista.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know, like you said, doctor pepper has pepper in it. Right, there's a pepper, so say, I don't taste it, but you know mister puts his pip in there, right, there's a lot of pip in there. And I don't even know what that means, but it's gross.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what the extra ingredient is what makes said a mystery.
Speaker 2: It's a kicking cherry sodas kicking cherry soda.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what's a kicking cherry soda. I don't taste the cherry either, but listen, if they ever make a missus.
Speaker 2: Pib, Yeah, Zach, there's no way to ask kicking that cherry a little cream in it. There's no way to ask this. So I'm just gonna ask. There is a quarterback could be yes this pib, but I just I can't say the name of them right now, Zach, give her guzzle, pib. Oh, No, what just happened?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Are you on a vibrator?
Speaker 1: Did you do? You have the wrong button?
Speaker 2: Are you calling right now? I didn't, I didn't hit the wrong button. I don't have the remote. No, Chad's got it again, Tommy Scott. The US hockey team takes on Latvia Thursday at two ten. That is their first preliminary game. Latvia has a hockey team, apparently. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 1: In nineteen thirty two, there was an American badass, a real one, named Eddie Egan. He's the only person to win Olympic gold medals in both the Summer and Winter Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird. Yeah is this guessable?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Like the events not even but go ahead anyway and not even not even No, I can't, I don't. There's no team sports, line.
Speaker 2: Team sports or individual sports.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, the summer one is an individual and the winter one. I believe it could be either figure skating. Bob slied Bob slid. That's nineteen thirty two. Won a gold medal in nineteen thirty two in the Bob slid.
Speaker 2: He's a summer sport. Was an Olympic individual event? Is it track and field or not track and field related? Track and field not track and field related? Individual event? Boxing?
Speaker 1: Hell is it really?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Boxing, boxing and Bob sledd I know so. In nineteen twenty he won the gold medal in boxing. In nineteen thirty two, he won the gold medal and bob slide.
Speaker 2: He said, is you're not kidding? That is not a crossover, all right there, Hey, you're pretty good at punching. You want to take a ride on his thing? Yeah, yeah, I'll do that. I got no I'm gonna take the winter off from punching.
Speaker 1: You don't get me riding in that bobs, I'm gonna beat your assay, no wonder he won the box Yeah, it was scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, it wasn't bare knuckle boxing back in the thirties, was it?
Speaker 3: Might have?
Speaker 1: That was in the twenties, twenties, nineteen twenty competed as a boxer nineteen twenty some Olympics Antwerp when the gold medal light heavyweight division.
Speaker 2: I know he wasn't fighting, not in the Olympics. He had to get it some rocks in needn practice. Uh yeah, I don't Was there ever bare knuckle boxing in the Olympics or am I just like imagining that that was a possibility. I would think there, Yeah, I don't, maybe like in like the very very early fix, I feel like I don't think bare knuckle boxing has been a thing for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was in late eighteen hundreds on.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'd fight for like one hundred rounds till somebody was I remember, I remember, Yeah, I thought they had gloves did they probably not real good ones?
Speaker 2: No, it was like tape. Yeah, Eddie, what did you say? It is like Eddie Egan?
Speaker 1: Egan?
Speaker 2: How is that a little more famous? That's pretty cool to be a Yeah, maybe the first ever or you said the only, not just the worst.
Speaker 1: He's the only the only one to got gold medal in both the Winter and Only Interesting eighteen ninety seven. In nineteen sixty seven went to uh Yale University and Harvard University and Oxford.
Speaker 2: So sanely smart, could punch the hell out of somebody and can go on a ride on a Bob's lee. Yeah, I bet he was like from the future. Man, wow, man, you know, but Zach, did you have a john line? Like Alex Hall?
Speaker 1: What's your day?
Speaker 3: Is that his nickname? Now? But Zack gave you that.
Speaker 2: It's his screen name on Double List. That's an unfortunate or yeah, sorry, butts On. The Raiders officially named Clint Kubiak, their head coach, a five year deal. The Vegas Raiders went three and fourteen last season and do have the number one pick in the draft, and they are expected to take Indiana's Fernando Mendoz in THEOS Something weird happens, but Clint Kubiak, former Vikings OC and most recently the Seahawks offensive coordinator, is now going to be the head coach of the Raiders. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, his dad was on with Paul last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old gear bears. Great. Oh, Kerrie Tollison, Yeah, there you go. Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: And Michael Kenney, our buddy from Defined Destinations, knows it pretty well. So if we if we need a contact, Okay, well there's there's an option like that. There we go.
Speaker 2: See help us out there, Michael, thanks, and thou shalt receive. What really matters?
Speaker 1: Is this a good point. There's a recently discovered plant that mixed the odor of half eaten ants to attract pollinators. How the hell does it do that?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: How did it figure out that they could do that?
Speaker 2: My guess is the first time it was an accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna guess the plant beside this plant, it was like, oh, this was like dead ants.
Speaker 2: Damn butt sack.
Speaker 1: That was the plants name.
Speaker 2: You said butt sack with an ass, which then we.
Speaker 1: Reduced it down to just sack and then bs and then by.
Speaker 2: Man, that's what your friends in high school would have done.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yep, they would have smoked the butt sack.
Speaker 2: Yep, probably if it was available at the time. Yeah, half eaten ants?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you eat an ant for one thousand dollars? I'm an actual like the bud to, not like you know, like my aunt. Oh you know how much to go fear factor on it? Saust and actually eat an ant? I do it for a grand? Yeah? What about five hundred? No, one thousand dollars? About seven fifty?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What about nine hundred and fifty dollars?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Nine ninety yes, nine eighty five, no, nine eighty eight, No, how about nine eighty nine? In a firm hug from you? Sure? Yes, deal?
Speaker 1: Okay, dang your breath smells like a plant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well never mind. No, what were you going to say? Don't know you started with you I was gonna do. I don't know what I soldier, boy, Yeah, you got what I need? You were going to say something. I don't think I was going to say anything clever. Oh well, no, I would say I wouldn't assume more of what really matters after this Martie Galler, like twenty two minutes. This is the power Trip morning Show on the fin Fa.
Speaker 1: Here we are, Yeah, got.
Speaker 2: So our guy, our guy, Alex Hall. Yeah, slope style scheme. Yeah, is in second, but just kind of screwed up and fell a lot on his third run. So now we just have to fade everybody else and hope that he holds on for a second and gets the silver. We'll see, but there's nothing else he can do. That was his final run.
Speaker 6: So here he is.
Speaker 1: They just talked to him on NBC.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh you do, hi buddy, that was sweet.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it knocked the sense out of himself. I'm sorry for what I said about Indiana girls.
Speaker 2: Man care at all what you say. He told me to go to the crematorium and ask if I could.
Speaker 1: I said, just cut out the middle straight to the crematorium.
Speaker 2: Look at his neck, it's fine. Now it doesn't look fine. Looks like it's better. Yeah, it's better. Yeah. What's his name? Max Forehead, Mac Forehand. The American is in tenth, so he has a chance that's uh Max fourhead, what's happening? Max? Through just a handful of days of the Olympics, which country has the most total medals? Ironical? Japan is Japan? Japan is in second. Oh this guy, Italy, Italy is in first with nine. Way to go, Max, So you know your Olympics? Whoa what a bomb?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 2: Just bet it all right? So that guy's done? Uh so yeah, those are the top two for overall medals. Max has nailed both of them. But who named the two countries? There are only two countries so far that have three golds. Two countries have three golds. Russia is absolutely incorrect, terrible. Japan's got to be one of them. Japan has two, France France has one. Switzerland, Switzerland, God, you're good at this. Switzerland has three and just the city go yeah, Nope, not Canada, not Sweden, Austria. Austria is in sixth with one. Germany. Germany has two. So you're dancing around it, Oh Australia, Nope, not huge. In the Winter Olympics, Norway, Norway and Switzerland each have three. There you go, that's about to change here, because right now Norway is in first in this slope style event, so that would be I believe number four.
Speaker 1: Let's get this guy from the Red Cross does inside jokes that.
Speaker 2: The Swiss, Yeah exactly. What really matters is.
Speaker 1: This have you guys been keeping up with? Honestly, when I first saw this, I thought it was AI the uh the new contact sport out of Australia called the Run National Championship. Oh yeah, great, that's ridiculous. I thought it was AI at first.
Speaker 2: It's terrible, terrible. It's the second worst sport behind power slab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think this one's worse. We're going to see someone die in this company.
Speaker 2: Someone will die. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Two competitors stand at opposite sides of a mat and run towards each other to collide head on, with the purpose of knocking each other down full speed.
Speaker 2: Pretty much too right. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculous. The class usually ends with the winner still standing and shouting and the loser reeling on the ground disoriented. I've got audio of the competition.
Speaker 2: That is textbook.
Speaker 6: The Frenchman the irony of describing a play in which people are running into each other as textbook.
Speaker 2: Ye who wrote the text could correct it couldn't be further from and if you haven't understood what we've described in the last sixty seconds, I can think of an NFL kickoff without pads and the guy the front line running into the other front line as hard as you possibly can, not trying to avoid him or get around him, but just I'm going to try to get through them, and both people are thinking the exact same thing. Wasn't that called the Oklahoma Drohawk? Didn't they outlaw that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: In football where everybody would stand in a circle and you just run at each other something else, at least you had pads and a helmet on. This is just it's the huge man.
Speaker 1: And then knock each other out almost sometimes both of them fall down unconscious.
Speaker 2: Is no real winner. It looks like a guaranteed concussion for at least one of the two competitors, if not both right and imagine fear. I would imagine they're probably doing it more than once a day.
Speaker 1: Kicking butt.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: By the way, this guy is who is this dude?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he's not American. We got a hope falls that's Dusty mind. That was SI's flexed on him. Put his booty out too for it he's double cheeked little all right, hang on, go Dusty.
Speaker 1: Boring though, that was a lot of difficulty points, Hank, that's Jerry Lynn Wheedle.
Speaker 2: He comes from a long line of Linn Wheedles from He sure does believe he's French. Yeah, all the Frenchman.
Speaker 1: From Jerry Lynn Wheedles family.
Speaker 2: We're talking about Lynn Wheedles and Zach is going to look at Alex Hall's hair. He's a good looking dude. You have to respect it. He's an adrenaline junkie with nice teeth, nice hair, a good job line. He's a good looking dude. What all do you can say that?
Speaker 1: I don't have to respect it.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have to respect it.
Speaker 1: I don't have to you do.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't have to. I don't respect his earn, Zach, and he's earned it, but he hasn't done anything to christ hizzled by god, Hizzle?
Speaker 1: Is that a snoop dogg way of taking a dump?
Speaker 2: You guys are funny. Kansas basketball knocks off number one Arizona. So the ninth ranked Jayhawks beat the number one team Arizona. That is the first Wildcat loss of the year. They were twenty three and oh before this game, and even more surprising, Kansas did it without likely number one picking the draft Darren Peterson. He was a late scratch with flu like symptoms, so arguably the best player in college basketball didn't play and they still beat the number one team in the country. Wow, good for them. Kansas is nineteen and five. What really matters is this?
Speaker 1: Okay? I wanted to finish reading this. Doctor Carl kris Lensky designed an experiment after a nurse nurse asked if her farts contaminated an operating theater.
Speaker 2: Rose.
Speaker 1: He found that wild gas from a subject with his pants down did cause bacteria to sprout on Petriot dishes sprout what scientist, It did not when they were fully clothed, suggesting that clothing did act as a filter. Duh, Doctor Carl just wanted to get people to fart in his face. It's a science experiment, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back that us up. Eat more beans and just written one.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at it out Sprout's a weird world.
Speaker 2: What's the name of this nurse? Do we know?
Speaker 1: Doesn't say what in her name was? Now I'm gonna guess she was an actress. Yeah, sprouts are gross. Marnie.
Speaker 2: Whoa, she's an actress.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, yeah, Oh God, isn't listening? He doesn't Okay, he doesn't know or care. No, okay, boy, that is a good looking dude. There's echo.
Speaker 1: Ye Is that same guy?
Speaker 2: Yep? Same guy?
Speaker 1: Alex Petree?
Speaker 2: Is it Alex All? Now you're thinking Petri dishes because of the experiment mixed up.
Speaker 1: Imagine that nurse, you know she was hot to try not listening.
Speaker 11: God, your dad loves you for saying that you're so sweet to me, proud of me, and then he goes around and fully clothed with it over his face.
Speaker 2: Your dad followed that guy to the Goodwill after he'd done it, all of it. I'll take all that, don't not put it in the bin. I'll take it.
Speaker 8: Wait, wait, wait, my dad, what I do with the clothes?
Speaker 2: No? Sorry, I moved on. Your dad followed that scientist after he let all those ladies fart into their clothing, and then he took it to the good Will because he didn't want it. And before the guy could put it in the bin and then put it in for donation, your dad trolled through the building and like, I'll take it, don't put that anywhere else, I'll take it. That's mine, I called him, and he wore it all at the same time. He wore all over his face and eyes, but then in a little small part where he could just take a cigarette out of his mouth because that was his. That was the top of the chain for good old Dwighty. That was Dwight Stream. I drove around traffic, couldn't see who was going because his eyes were covered in fecal jeans.
Speaker 1: Does my mom he took up smoking?
Speaker 2: She drove him there. I know you're locked in on what Dwight's into, but can we just go back to how unwired Chris's brain is. When there's a nurse who farts in an operating room and chriss instinct is I bet she's down to pounds sight unseen, Chris just assumed. What do you say about trotting after that whole story, He's only concerned that it started smoking. Yeah, the company's wearing fecal clothes, and he drove into his car.
Speaker 3: He wanted to.
Speaker 2: Will because he.
Speaker 1: Was so concerned somebody else was going to confiscate the.
Speaker 2: Jeans.
Speaker 1: But he shouldn't smoke. No, I'm worried about his.
Speaker 2: I think, by the way, I think this is all locked up now because the guy that the guy that's still left to run is the Norwegian who's in first. So he's going to lock up the gold, which means our guy, Alex Hall is locked up the silver medal.
Speaker 1: This kid's already won, right, Yeah, so this is just a victory laugh. You just he should just.
Speaker 2: Hire, doesn't matter down backwards. Well, my guess is he's not going to try to get hurt. He's going to Yeah, I think they can. He conceded. No, I'm sure he's going to still go. He's just gonna do He's gonna do a super leisurely run. Just put a pair of jeans over his face. I bet he's hot to trot. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What is he doing?
Speaker 3: He's just.
Speaker 2: Mailing and if he's a pro, he's not going to get hurt doing it half assed. He's fine, yourself. He's the gold medalist. He knows what he's doing. Yeah, he's just doing easy tricks. I mean for him, was a bad fall for a guy that was that was real bad, could have been really bad. Geez, he'd made it pretty hard because he's a champion. You're a champion. Thank you? Do you want to go?
Speaker 10: Damn?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Alright they got a ten laughing at him on TV. It's not bad to be Norwegian. Geez yeah, good looking people in that country.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh he landed in.
Speaker 1: Sacking for man hale and down.
Speaker 8: He hadn't even hit the big hills and he already fell.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh yeah man, just a smooth backflip hi Arnie. Yeah, it's not bad being rude from Norway. She's not hot to trot, no poop in a because she doesn't part in an operating room.
Speaker 1: What she does, she holds it. That ain't sexy?
Speaker 3: Is your dad?
Speaker 2: Text lines?
Speaker 1: I like my ladies to be free, you know what I mean? And I don't just mean I don't have to pay for him. I mean I like him to be encumbered. What does it mean? Yeah, look it up, budd.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was a bad fall, like oh man, he tours as that could have been bad.
Speaker 1: Before the run. Man.
Speaker 2: I love the Olympics. Can tell it's badass, you know. I like his shirt thrill a victory agony of defeat. What that guy in there? It looks like a young flea. You follow him like a Yeah, like a very young one man. All right, so we got to know about where hell is she? I don't know. She just went back. I think sauce is something about your dad liking women who fart in jeans. And then she left and she just may have turned. Then she went.
Speaker 1: She said a little fart in front of you, guys. Don't trust you.
Speaker 2: Why don't you ask her when she comes back? That's the case.
Speaker 1: I know how Breezy John'son got her nickname right because her name's Brian.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was the right answer.
Speaker 1: We talked about that yestory.
Speaker 2: Do you remember, Yeah, because then I looked up Peekaboo Street and you're like, god, listening's hard, Paul, No, her name is Peekaboo. We know we were talking about Breezy, all right. The news is next the US is another Olympic medal. We got a silver. That was cool. Good for that dude. He's got a John line, he's got a long flowing hair. I know he's got a silver metal. I'm bad being Alex hall Ah. This is the power Tram. Want to join the fan