Speaker 1: I want to be an American.
Speaker 2: Indio News Radio seven hundred WLW Mike Allen in four Scott Sloan on New Year's Day, twenty twenty six. I'll tell you what, since I've been working so much, I had a kind of a laid back New Year's last night. Made it through the first quarter of the Ohio State game. I'm kind of glad now that I did fall asleep. Didn't get any better from what I saw the first quarter. It's a darn shame. Ohio State started this season with so much promise and pretty much ends it with two losses.
Speaker 3: But anyway, that's what happens when you get old.
Speaker 2: You just don't really hear too much about New Year's Eve anymore. Hey, you know, we had a guy yesterday that called and said, hey, you guys are doing too much fluff here. Well, the big news is, of course, the situation in Minnesota and that broke And I'll tell you what. I'm gonna talk about it, but I will say, because this is the first day of twenty twenty six, we're gonna do a little bit of fluff today too. But interspersed with that, we got some serious stuff. James Bogan attorney is going to call in and talk about a situation that has come up with the whole trans surgery and all that and really really sad story. We'll talk to James about that at ten o'clock. I'm looking forward to this. Eleven o'clock Kevin Burton. We're gonna be talking about the political stories of the year. We had Kevin on yesterday. We did kind of a lightning round thing kind of similar to that. I think it was really good. Then at eleven thirty, jud Dunning is he's a talk show host, he's also an author. He is going to talk about and boy it's good because he's got an ourbed piece about civility and the situation in Israel and how it's a moral kind of comprehension thing, how we are on the right side of that. Jud is a great guest. I've had him on before, and we're going to talk to him about that. But in the meantime, I want to talk to you about something that broke yesterday, and we've all been talking about it. People have been saying the same thing pretty much that yeah, Minnesota's got their problems, but we perhaps might in Ohio here and finally some things are starting to happen along those lines, but you know, from what I've read so far, it's still kind of an open question as to whether we have a Minnesota situation in Ohio here. The Columbus Dispatch was pretty much all over this. They had an article yesterday, I guess points out that a viral video alleging daycare in Minnesota's Somali community prompted the FBI to respond, and then following that calls for investigations in Ohio. Ohio GOP lawmakers are asking the state to investigate similar unproven claims of frauds circulating on social media about the Columbus area daycares. The Ohio Governor's office states it has a long standing robust anti fraud measures in place for its attendance based public daycare funding system. Didn't get a chance to dive into this thing too much, but that last statement, the Ohio Governor's office having long standing robust anti fraud measures, Ohio having the ows, It looks like that probably is the case. Anyway, what got this role and we played it yesterday. The video It chose a citizen journalist. He visited multiple daycare centers in the Twin cities, which he says are abandoned despite being licensed to serve dozens of children and receiving public funds. To USA Today reported and looking at it further, Ohio is it has the second largest Somali immigrant population in America after after Minnesota. Okay, so the Dispatch, the Columbus Dispatch, they lean left. I don't think anybody would doubt that. They quickly said that the evidence did not substantiate the claims. You know, and I went nuts yesterday on the New York Times for an article they had about Minnesota and knocking the young man is his name, I forget his first name, knocking him for what he did, going around with a cameraman and a cell phone camera, checking up on these daycare centers. And it's a forty eight excuse me, forty two minute video. You ought to watch it if you can't, without question, without question, it shows that he shows up at all these daycare centers, no kids, no nobody.
Speaker 3: And the New York Times spent I don't know, four or five.
Speaker 2: Pages basically saying how horrible that was, and you know, this guy's not a professional journalist, and blah blah blah blah blah, well, the obvious question becomes, then, where were you New York Times. Why didn't you, supposedly a legitimate media outlet, why didn't you investigate? I'm kind of thinking and maybe it's a little too early to say this. The same may be true for the Columbus Dispatch. I guess we shall see one day this week. It wasn't yesterday, maybe Monday or Tuesday. We're talking about it on the air. I've been in for Sloaney all week, last week and this week too. State Senator Steve Huffman he said he was driving and he was listening, so he called in. He's state Senator for Ohio District five, Preble County, Dayton area and that.
Speaker 3: And he's pretty.
Speaker 2: Emphatic that he was hearing too that Ohio may have some problems along those lines.
Speaker 3: So I guess we shall see.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I know Mike Dwine and he is I guess what you'd call maybe a penny pincher, which is good, keeps a pretty good eye I think on the money being spent in the state of Ohio, not just for this stuff, for everything else.
Speaker 3: But it's it's unfolding.
Speaker 2: H I spoke with a can't reveal the name, but a national journalist yesterday who told me that that journalist is all over this up and Columbus and will probably be writing something about it within the next couple of days. So we'll make sure that we keep up on this. It's not something obviously that you're gonna let go. I'll tell you. I've said it before. I'm sure people are sick of hearing it. This is, without question, the biggest government fraud case that I have ever seen in my lifetime. And I'm no spring chicken, you know. I mean, it's truly staggering, just the amounts of money that they're talking about. And some person, some commentator referred to it, I think very appropriately it is the grift that keeps on giving. And I think, well into the new year, we're going to be hearing about this. So let's take a short break and come back, and we may start a little fluff. Mike Allen in for Slowne on New Year's Day, seven hundred WLW nine twenty News Radio seven hundred WLW. Mike Allen in for Sloane on New Year's Day, twenty twenty six. We have open lines from nine thirty to ten and then again from ten thirty two eleven. If you want to be a part of the festivities seven four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred, the big one hour of the numbers, we'd love to hear from you. But the one thing I did want to say before we get into the fluff, if you will Saturday, on Saturday midday, I am going to be talking to Russ Neville and perhaps other members of the Neville family about the just abominable situation with Cincinnati Police Chief Tarifa Fiji.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you probably heard already, we're running it on.
Speaker 2: Our news cast that city of Cincinnati is going to continue their quest to find some reason to fire her into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: They hired a law firm.
Speaker 2: I believe it's Frost Brown Todd, which is a great law firm. No knock on them at all, but it would seem to me they hired this law firm pretty much with a charge if you will, Hey, we got to find something to hang our hat on for firing this chief, and could you please help us find it. It is an absolute travesty, one of the biggest travesties of twenty twenty five in this city. And as I said, we'll be talking Saturday, not sure what time yet with Russ Neville of the Neville family about that, and we're going to do a deep a dive into that as possible, because again, what has happened to her is just not right and should not happen to anyone. So the city blew it on that one. Something tells me that if Chiefdiji does not come back, which apparently, for reasons known only to the city administration, don't want her back, she's going to be reaping a whirlwind, if you will, in a settlement against the city. And the city's already I believe already paid out quite a few bucks for the firing or termination, whatever you want to call it of the fire chief and also some other things too, So city needs to get their act together. But I want to do as deep a dive as possible into this as I can on Saturday. Anyway, getting two the twenty twenty five stories big stories of that year, broken down sports music, which I know nothing about if it's not something that is recorded within the last thirty five or forty years. But we didn't do it anyway, but Fox News, thank god for Fox News. They have the ten medium moments and controversies that defined twenty twenty ten media moments and controversies that defined twenty twenty five. It is very thorough. I think it's very accurate and very fair. So let's start with that. Number one. This is great jury fine, CNN committed defamation against navy veteran. Settlement reached on punitive damages. And this one got by me because I don't remember much about this, but at any rate, as Fox News explains it, a jury found that CNN committed defamation against US Navy veteran Zachary Young and was responsible for punitive damages in January, after more than eight hours of deliberation. And you know, on a complex civil case, a defamation case, eight hours isn't that long a deliberation At any rate, this man, mister Young, he successfully alleged that CNN smeared him by implying he illegally profited when helping people flee Afghanistan on the black market during the Biden administrations. And I'll kind of beat this up here. Botched and just horrible military withdrawal from that country in twenty twenty one, I've never seen anything like it. We look bad in the eyes of the world. We left behind billions and billions of dollars in military equipment, all because Joe Biden couldn't get his act together. Anyway, Young said CNN destroyed his reputation and business by branding him an illegal profiteer who exploited desperate Afghans during a November eleventh, twenty twenty one report by Alex Marquart that first aired on CNN's The Lead with Jake Tapper.
Speaker 3: Jake Tapper, of.
Speaker 2: Course you all know him, probably one of the most biased journalists in the country. Although I have to say, because I read it, he did write a pretty accurate and pretty critical book, if you will, about one Kamala Harris and the election, the recent presidential election back in twenty twenty four. You know, I told people, I said, hey, look I bought the book. I wasn't happy about it, but I bought it, so you didn't have to at any rate. Overall though, he's pretty biased journalist. But getting to the story, the six six person jury ruled Young was awarded The sixth person jury ruled that Young was awarded four million bucks in lost earnings, a million dollars in personal damages such as pain and suffering and said that punitive damages were warranted against CNN. And again, this is all after eight hours of deliberation, which is nothing on a civil case of this nature. As the jury was gearing up to determine punitive damages, the appellate court stepped in. They announced that Young and CNN, the lawyers announced that Young and CNN reached the settlement for the amount that would be awarded to the Navy veteran. The Jerry Foreman later told Fox News Digital they were prepared to make CNN pay are you ready somewhere in the neighborhood of fifty to one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: This is what CNN says.
Speaker 2: After the settlement, CNN said it would take useful lessons from the decision. You know, I have to tell you, I don't like rejoicing in other people's glee or other people's problems, But this media stuff finally, finally, finally, and mainly it's Donald Trump. People are standing up to the mainstream media in the case of President Trump, not just him personally, but his administration. You know, I love watching the Sunday shows when one of his people are going to be on it, like the Vice President Marco Rubio. If the host and the questioner ask a question that they feel is unfair or not ask properly, boom, they're in their face. You know the days are gone when Dan Rather whoever, asks a question and you know the recipient of the question just cowers in fear. Oh, I can't say anything about Dan Rather. Blah blah blah, uh uh no more. And the mainstream media has no one to blame but themselves for that. And Donald Trump is ringing them up big time, Paramount and CBS. And I'm not gonna be able to get this finished before the news, so I'll come back to it. Paramount CBS forced to pay eight figures change their editorial policy in a settlement with President Trump and CBS, of all of them, probably the most biased of all, certainly what question the most arrogant media outlet?
Speaker 3: Well, it'd probably be a close.
Speaker 2: Tie with The New York Times, but anyway, they were forced to pay eight figures and change their editorial policy in a settlement with the president. Paramount Global and CBS agreed in July to pay President Donald Trump a sum that could reach north of thirty million to settle the president's election interference lawsuit against the network.
Speaker 3: I know you'll remember this.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump was seeking twenty billion dollars in his lawsuit against CBS over the way they handled this is classic CBS classic sixty minutes, the way they handled a sixty minute interview last year with then Vice President Kamala Harris and basically Trump accused the network of election interference leading up to that contest. By the way they edited this thing, you can rest assured. I mean, Kamala Harris, even the edited version that CBS put out looked like an idiot. But man, the whole unredacted interview looked like an idiot, even more so than she usually does. So when we get back, I'm going to kind of finish up on this one. Mike Allen in for Slowney seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're back.
Speaker 2: Mike Allen in for Sloane on New Year's Day twenty twenty six, talking about the ten media moments and controversies that define twenty twenty five, a list compiled by Fox News Digital. When we were bumping up against the news here, I was talking about paramount and CBS forced to pay eight figures to the president. Actually he's putting this money towards his presidential library and CBS, and we'll be talking about CBS and the only one that was forced to pay up to the president. Anyway, they agreed to pay eight figures. They changed their editorial policy in this settlement. So here's what was all about. And you know, like I said, you probably y'all saw it the lawsuit. Trump filed suit against CBS. It alleged that CBS News and they did deceitfully edited and exchanged with Kamala Harris that she had with sixty minutes. It was a sixty minutes correspondence Bill Whittaker. So they're going back and forth. This was in the closing days too of the election. And of course, you know CBS and most of these other mainstream outlets, they don't see their job as to inform you. They see their job as to advocate for the liberal politicians and causes.
Speaker 3: That they like.
Speaker 2: Pretty damn simple. That's the way it's been for as long as I can remember. But thankfully, I'm not going to say it's coming to a close, but it's starting to take the wind out of their sales a little bit. Anyway, So Kamala is doing her word salad. She's in this conversation with Bill Whitaker sixty minutes and he asked her specifically, why Israelly Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyah who wasn't listening to the Biden administration? Stupid question to begin with, He wasn't listening to the Biden administration because they had nothing of substance or helpful to say about the situation. Harris was widely mocked. She what a surprise for the word salad answer that aired in a preview clip of the interview on Face the Nation Faced the Nation, of course, as the CBS very biased Sunday program.
Speaker 3: However, when that same question.
Speaker 2: Was aired during a primetime special on the network, Harris had a different, more concise response.
Speaker 3: Gee, what a shock.
Speaker 2: Critics at the time at UCBS News of deceitfully editing Harris's word salid answer to shield the Democratic nominee from further.
Speaker 3: Backlash leading up to election day.
Speaker 2: Now, I ask you a rather obvious question, is that their job to do that?
Speaker 3: To make her?
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris, this idiot of the first degree, who can't even string a sentence together, who refused to let the public know what her position on the issues of the day, The important issues of the day were is that their job to do that or is it their job to interview the woman? Put the interview on and let the people decide. Anyway, That's my little editorial moment there. However, when the same question aired during a primetime special, as I said, she had a different, more concise response.
Speaker 3: Gee, how does that happen?
Speaker 2: And critics at the time atqu CBS News of deceitfully editing Harris's word salad answer, as I said, to shield her from further backlash. As you all know, she took a lot of guff for her word salads. Anyway, Donald Trump, this is.
Speaker 3: A great part. I just love reading this.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump received sixteen million bucks up front. Okay, that covered legal fees, you know, court costs in the case, other costs and contributions to his future presidential library or charitable causes to deep be determined at President Trump's discretion. Now here's the thing that has to gall, absolutely has to gall CBS. There's also there was also an anticipation that there would be another allocation in the eight figures set aside for I love this and you know what I mean, I hate to say it.
Speaker 3: I believe it when I.
Speaker 2: See it, because it's almost too good to be true. Okay, there would be another allocation in the eight figures set aside for advertisements, public service announcements, or other similar transactions in support of conservative causes by the network in the future. How great is that these arrogant you know what's at CBS who sit up on high and think that they know so much more than you do. By God, that's why they're going to shape the news the way they want it to be done. They now are going to have to do these ads, presumably television ads, basically supporting conservative causes. It don't get any better than that, folks. Just around this thing up here. Sources close to the situation told Fox News Digital that CBS has agreed to update its editorial standards to install a mandatory new rule. Going forward, the network will promptly release full, unedited transcripts of future presidential Canadas interviews. People involved in the settlement talks have referred to it as are you ready the Trump rule? You may recall on this thing. When it came out, the president and others were demanding, demanding to see at least let us see the entire unedited transcript, and CBS, being the arrogant news outlet that it is, said, no, we're CBS, we don't have to do that.
Speaker 3: Well guess what they did.
Speaker 2: They did, and they say they're going to change their policy too and not have this happen again, and they're going to call it the Trump rule. You just you gotta love it, You gotta love it. Hey, listen, I know it's New Year's Day. You all got a lot to do. But if you want to be part of it, here seven four nine, seven thousand, one eight hundred the big one. Those are the numbers. Let's take a short break and we'lcome back. Mike Allen in for Slowey, seven hundred WLW, nine thirty seven News Radio, seven hundred WLW Mike Allen in for Sloaney on New Year's Day, twenty twenty six. Hey, we're talking about some of the media things, the big media moments and controversies that defined twenty twenty five. If you want to be a part of it, seven four nine, seven one, eight hundred, the big one are the numbers. We've got Fred up in Xenia. I want to hear what he is to say, Happy New.
Speaker 5: Year, Fred, Well, happy New Year. You do a fantastic job on the radio. Thank you and always enjoy hearing you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I ended up in Xenia, but I did business in Cincinnati for over forty years. Okay, it was in the event business and tons of events with the Democrat Party, with the Republicans that everybody. I worked with, everybody, and it was a complete joke that the Democrat Party is a in my humble opinion, is a complete criminal organization. Everything they do is about scamming money and getting control over people.
Speaker 6: When you look at the.
Speaker 5: Different things going on in Cincinnati and Ohio and Columbus, now you know all of this, all of this corruption going on on that there's no way in the world that that can go on without them knowing about it. And you know, the first thing out of the win's office, which I have a completely different opinion of him than you, but when when they first come out of his office is his comments to you know, oh, that's just.
Speaker 6: Part of doing business.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you're if you're running legitimately a state and you have fraud brought up to you, your first response is not to accept it. Your first response should be, let's look into it and find out what the truth is.
Speaker 2: Frank, let me let me ask you, is that what the governor said, this is just a part of doing business. Because I didn't see that. I could have missed it, but I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 5: That was credited in the paper on the gateway punting from his office.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I don't know if.
Speaker 5: That came directly out of his mouth or out of his associates there.
Speaker 3: Well, whoever said it, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, it ain't part of doing business, and it's not the way it's supposed to be.
Speaker 6: Well, and you look into things, you know.
Speaker 5: What we need to look into now is not only the amount of money that are going to these daycare centers, but where's the money going from there?
Speaker 6: Because there's no.
Speaker 5: Way that a politician is going to turn their head and allow you to skim money and that without getting.
Speaker 6: A piece of it. They're just not going to do it.
Speaker 5: And why why would anybody turn their heads to corruption unless they're getting a piece of it.
Speaker 2: Well, and let me ask you, I think by the end of the day, when it's all said and done up in Minnesota, that's going to happen.
Speaker 3: It has to because as you accurately.
Speaker 2: Point out, I mean, all the graft going on up there and nobody knows about it. It just it would kind of make a person think that somebody is stuffing something into their into their wallet.
Speaker 6: But well, they've already shown that in Minnesota.
Speaker 5: They've already shown contributions from these daycare centers directly to Democrats in that And I get that, I.
Speaker 2: Mean directly to the person itself, which is blatantly illegal, and it's it's a felony, the campaign finance thing, the campaign contributions.
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying, But unfortunately that's kind of a part of politics.
Speaker 3: I mean, it probably should be changed at some point.
Speaker 2: But you know, we had a federal trial down here against a former Cincinnati City council member TG Sittenfeld PG sitting Feld who got convicted on it, but he was pardoned by the president.
Speaker 5: Well there's you're completely right in that. You know, some of that could just be legitimate, you know, politicking, But you don't come in like elon Omar, into a position in government.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where you're worth you.
Speaker 5: Know, forty to fifty thousand dollars and in less than a year. You're worth thirty million. That just doesn't happen without a really good story.
Speaker 3: You're so right, You're so right.
Speaker 2: And the FBI is on the ground there now, as I understand it, in force with all their investigatory tools. And at the end of the day, if anyone's going to get popped criminally up there, I'd put her at the top of the list, followed closely behind the boob governor they.
Speaker 3: Have up there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, and to look at Nancy Pelosi too, I mean, how many millions of dollars did she make while she was in office and she doesn't have any other.
Speaker 5: Job, right, hundreds of millions, And she and her trades have outpaced every single professional investor that.
Speaker 6: Is that is in the market's She.
Speaker 5: Is, without question, the best investor ever in the country. It's ludicrous. And the same thing with the you know, Marjorie Taylor Green. You know, she goes up there, she's, oh, I'm a Trump supporter and everything else, and she's, you know, worth seventy five eighty thousand dollars and five years later she's worth twenty five millions. Yeah, I mean, come on, and there's no way to hide those things. All we have to do is be serious about looking into it. I mean, you've been fighting crime forever. You know that you cannot hide a thirty million dollar wealth in there without some.
Speaker 6: Strings going somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yep, you're so right about that.
Speaker 2: And like I said a million times this week, I think we're at the tip of the iceberg on this thing, not only in Minnesota but all over the country.
Speaker 3: Just the abject waste of our money.
Speaker 2: And this is what happens, in my opinion, when you put these people in charge, Liberal Democrats, this is what is going to happen.
Speaker 3: And we're all feeling it now.
Speaker 5: Well, what I saw behind the scenes and working with these people is that this is an orchestrated effort. In my venue in Cincinnati, on stage, I had the head of the Democrat Party from Colorado and he spoke and in detail talked about how they destroyed the career of Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell, you know, the first State of American senator in history. And they talked about how they discovered a low level employee working for him who was involved in a nasty divorce, had given a couple of bonuses to people that worked for her. They cashed the checks and kicked it back to her to pay her divorce lawyer. The senator had nothing to do with it, no knowledge of it or whatever, but he laid out on my stage and I had to listen to it. I did record it. How they took that, contacted a friend in the Justice Department to develop this into a crime and an investigation of the senator, and they ended up ending his career, knowingly ending his career on what they started out from as a lie.
Speaker 6: And they knew it.
Speaker 5: He was bragging about it and teaching those people in Cincinnati how to do the same thing. The first thing you do is opposition research.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's pretty much par for their course. Hey, I appreciate the call. This has been a great call, Fred, but I do have to move on. Thank you so much for sharing that.
Speaker 6: Thank you for your time.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, the man sounds like he knows what he's talking about. And his voice too. I know that kind of indicates to me that he's been in journalism, TV, radio or whatever at some point. That's just a guess on my part. Hey, let's talk to Rick. He's in Dallas. Hey, Rick, how you doing.
Speaker 6: First?
Speaker 3: Thing the New Year, Thank you, sir, you too, you too, you.
Speaker 8: Yours for uh for st I have a couple subjects, but for openers, Uh was mister Larry Householder? Was he a Democratic Republican Republican?
Speaker 6: Wasn't he?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, exactly, and.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he ripped all was the sixty big one, big big one.
Speaker 9: It was huge.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was you.
Speaker 2: And he's in prison and he's going to be sitting there for many many years to come. Yeah, I mean that was the That was the shall I say, ballsiest move that I've ever seen, and it just blew up in his face.
Speaker 3: And you know, somebody like that. I don't have a sympathy for him.
Speaker 8: But the guy never quits. He's still appeal with that. I mean, everybody is just as clear as black white here.
Speaker 3: No, And it was I agree, it was. It was a strong conviction.
Speaker 2: And you know, I mean people, especially at that level, they appeal just as a matter of course, and you know, good defense attorneys and I don't know who represented him. I'm assuming he had good counsel.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They just try to pick it apart. But I don't see that thing getting overturned on appeal. I really don't just the bla the blatantness of it, the brazenness of that one.
Speaker 3: That's one for the books, just.
Speaker 8: To dove tell that same subject missed the householder. You don't think he would buy himself.
Speaker 9: I wonder how how.
Speaker 8: Much of that, the good things he did, got passed around there. Yeah, Columbus, Well, there were a lot of people took advantage of that.
Speaker 2: There were others convicted as well. Matt Borges was one, and there was also one a high powered lobbyist whose name just escapes me at the time, who tragically committed suicide over it. So yeah, he wasn't the only one that suffered, but he was the ringleader and he got zapped pretty bad. I don't think mister Borges got anything close to the sentence that that householder did.
Speaker 8: Was your twenty years household.
Speaker 3: Something like I think it is twenty years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, no one of these. If that was me, I'd be trying to appeal at too.
Speaker 9: You know, yeah, you know, literally.
Speaker 8: Got his hand got caught the cookie jaw. I'll still be trying to get an appeal, you know.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean that's like that whole thing.
Speaker 2: It was like nineteen thirty ninety teen twenties politics, just a blatant, brazen attacked successfully until he got caught. Millions of dollars for that too, for that energy company.
Speaker 3: And man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a I think there's a book that's been written about it. I read a long, long article a couple of years ago about it. It's it's really something to see and to hear about and kind of watch it unfold.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 8: Well, and my other topic was education, Yes, sir, well, I kind of guess you know. I went, I'm gonna use the alumnus engineer and alumnus okay, and I've got a lot of complaints there. Uh now, no, I'm not gonna buoy him engine in. But there's a lot of other majors where these college kids, college kids like us, We went in there and spent tens of thousands of dollars knowing you're gonna give a good job.
Speaker 3: Ball of me in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sometimes those good jobs don't show up. You know, I'm saying, no worries is there's some corruption going over there. I mean, there's a lot of pipelining going on there. Even with those they PCU, there's a lot of pipelining going on.
Speaker 6: So so a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people.
Speaker 8: They'll pay you money on the front end, you know, and you know, just so they could get your started in there. Sit on the back of here and you think you're going to make you know, I'll make here and you look nothing there?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 8: Is there some corruption going on?
Speaker 2: Our higher education system is a mess? Rick, I'm out of town, man. I'm bumping up against the news. But I really appreciate the call. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, I am bumping up against the news.
Speaker 2: When we get back, we're going to talk to attorney James Bogan. He is going to tell a tragic tale of a twenty year old person who got the transition surgery and very very quickly thereafter determined that it was not a good thing. And it's just a sad story. And James will laying out when we get back. Allen seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Do want to be an American idiot?
Speaker 2: Hey, we're back, Mike Allen in for Scott Sloan on New Year's Day, twenty twenty six. Well, I'll tell you what this last year just flew by. It really did well. I'll tell you Our next guest, James Bogan, Attorney James Bogan and also podcaster, has a sad story to tell us about the whole transitioning thing that all took place in the year twenty twenty five. James, can you kind of kick it off here by telling us about this situation, the name and what it involves and everything else.
Speaker 10: Yes, you saw.
Speaker 4: The Department of Health and Human Services have a recent announcement for regulations to end sex change procedures on minors, pursuing the Trump's executive order right from last year, and this twenty one d trans year old d transition named Chloe Cole was at the center of this, and in twenty twenty three she filed a lawsuit against various hospitals for pushing her into getting these procedures done between the ages of twelve and sixteen. I mean, she was a tomboy and these doctors just pushed her straight into these procedures because you know how, back when I was growing up, when I first started hearing about adults getting these kinds of procedures done, they would have to live for a year or so as the opposite gender before even getting hormones. And now with minors, for some reason, you have these activist doctors who like to push them right in the hormones after like a thirty minute meeting or something like that.
Speaker 2: And Jamie, I mean that's been an ongoing problem throughout the country until President Trump's in and kind of dropped a hammer.
Speaker 3: Is that accurate?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he only banned his executive order only affects hospitals and medical facilities that receive federal funds, this Department of Health and Human Services stuff. But I think goes further than that. Obviously I need to look at it more, but basically what happened here is when this ms Cole was showing signs of being a tomboy, her doctors didn't share the risks only how did the benefits. I say this in quotes of stopping female puberty and using testosterone and these. I mean, these doctors just completely, you know, fast tracked her onto this stuff like they do in a lot of other cases. And her parents they felt trapped, right, you were basically told by the doctors she's going to commit suicide, and and she feels her parents were forced to make this decision under duress. I mean, as far as the suicide part you saw from the cast report, the peopril that came out in April twenty twenty four out of the UK, a three hundred and eighty eight page report that basically debunked all these ideas that are pushed by doctors and said no one under eighteen should get hormones and great cautions should be exercise of patients under twenty five. And then there was that ten million dollars study out of the children's hospital in LA that showed that puberty blockers don't improve kids' mental health. That was the one where the doctor in charge of it, in October of twenty three came under fire for refusing to publish the study because I don't want these findings politicized. It's like, no, this is just facts, right, not conjecture.
Speaker 2: Well, anytime you do something on that the left doesn't like, no matter what it is, I'll say, well, you're just using this for political purposes. I think you and I talked a while back too, James. There was a Dutch study, a fifteen year Dutch study that confirmed transgenderism that something that I think we all understood, transgenderism among children is largely a fad, And it would seem to me that anyone with any common sense could have figured that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that study basically showed that once they're pasted the years of puberty, they get over it large statistically, I mean that statistics, not just some stuff coming from the MAGA crowd and quite frankly from the Dutch. They're not exactly the most conservative boundary. So when you have these European countries, all of them are way more liberal than the US coming out with these findings, that should make you think of it.
Speaker 2: You would, yeah, and exactly, but apparently they're not. And you know in theory that you gave me and you did mention the parents, you know, they do say now that they were worried about the suicide thing, But I don't know. I mean, it seems to me if my child came to me with, you know, this kind of question, I would do a little bit more than shrug my shoulders, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the thing is now, Chloe Cole is dealing with numerous complications from all these procedures, I mean, the medications, the surgeries. Doesn't know if she's going to be able to have kids or breastfeed, and some of the breast reconstruction she had has failed, so she has to wear bandages on her chest every day, she had to get skin grafts done on her chest.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a direct quote from her quote as an adult, I am now grieving, and on top of that, the I'm batch this the area oler skin graphs they use in my surgery began to fail two years afterwards. Like you just say, James, she says, and this is her speaking, I must wear badges on my chest, a bandages on my chest every day. And what a sad, sad situation. And you know how old was she when she started this whole process?
Speaker 6: Twelve?
Speaker 4: What that hell can sixteenth? And the thing is, there have been absolutely no studies about the long term safety of blockers and hormones, so anyone who says they've been proven safe is lying.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well she's got another quote here, James, and you touched on this again.
Speaker 3: This is MS Cole. I'm quoting her for betimere.
Speaker 2: My legal guardians were forced to make this decision, meaning I guess her parents under duress.
Speaker 3: She shared that in a previous statement.
Speaker 2: Goes on to further say, quote, but even if my parents had supported transitioning medically from start, no parent or adult ultimately has a right to determine whether a child gets to be chemically sterilized or mutilated. A pretty self evident statement in and of itself, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And that's coming straight from the person right all this stuff was done to I mean, how many of these people are being silenced by the left just so they can push their agenda. Oh, let's just sweep this under.
Speaker 2: The rug, right right, Well, you know, and you've been talking about this for a long time. You and I have been talking about it for a long time. I ask you this question just about every time we talk. Do you see this thing kind of going in the other direction, where, in addition to the President's executive water other things you correct me if I'm wrong, other things are happening to put a stop to this just cruel and brutal procedure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see this between Aside from the government regulation, we're seeing these de transitional lawsuits. And right now, some of these lawsuits are hitting a brick wall with statue of limitations with because it's the courts are considering them medical malpractice. You'll probably guess what leading those judges have. And the thing is, you've got fraud in here. Too, it's not just medical malpractice. And there's a push in a number of states to limit this, to expand the statute of limitations to as long as thirty years past the patient's birthday. And in September in Congress there is a bill introduced called the Victims of Chemical or Surgical Mutilation Act, which expands it to twenty five years, and it would ban medical professionals from performing these procedures on kids and create a civil right of action for detransitioners.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: It's certainly needed, and you know, just looking at it here there was a quote from miss Cole that I thought was very very appropriate and just kind of put the put the whole thing in a good, a good light, and it was a quote about pretty much hate we are. I'm trying to find her here, James, that, oh, here, it is what she needed, This is miss Cole. What she needed. Cole said was to be loved and affirmed for the way God created her as a young and yet tom boyish little girl.
Speaker 3: Now growing up.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I got a few years on you, James, but we've both seen, you know, girls that were tomboys that doesn't mean you rip their bodies apart and you know, detransition them.
Speaker 3: It's just a very very sad story.
Speaker 2: And you know, as you just pointed out, there are things that are in process to try to put a stop to it. We got some time left here. I did want to ask you though about another case, Clementine Brain, who I think she got involved in this stuff at eleven, she's now twenty one.
Speaker 3: Did you tell us about that story?
Speaker 11: Yeah, she was actually her.
Speaker 4: The doctor who did this same stuff to her was the doctor behind that children's hospital study in LA that I mentioned a couple minutes ago.
Speaker 6: And you know, the.
Speaker 4: Doctor falsely claimed the Breeden's parents that Breen would commit suicide, express suicidal thoughts, falsely claimed she had a male identity since childhood, when in reality she had just started having those thoughts months prior to treatment, and there was nothing in the doctor's notes about suicidal thoughts. I mean those obviously doctors are trained to write that stuff down if it's happening, right right, they have to and right now. This is one of those cases that was dismissed for under statute of limitations grounds for medical malpractice by likely activist judges. I mean, this is in California state courts, so you know how that's going right right now, it's under appeal. But that's where the stuff about expanding statute of limitations comes into play as well.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, you know, as I said, with this young person at eleven, the notes indicate she found solace in the transgender activist community on Tumblr and thought, quote, this is going to fix me.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean obviously it was actually is a bel ayala oh that was her Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But now another case that we had discussed before, same kind of thing though, and you have the same age range here where Breen was prescribed blockers at twelve, hormones at thirteen, double mistectomy at fourteen.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you, you and I have talked a number of times about the Cash report again coming out of the UK, the UK's National Health Service wreck commended no one under eighteen and you've already said this today, no one under eighteen get hormone drugs and that quote great caution should be exercised with patients under twenty five. Experts in parentheses, experts are still pushing not just hormones, but surgery for kids experiencing gender dysphoria. Do you see anything in the works James Bogan on the lines of the Cast report from the UK in this country. I mean people are aware of the problem, but anything similar to the Cash report being worked on here.
Speaker 4: It's going to take laws to do it. Because the medical those medical groups, they are determined not to clean up their own act. I mean the American Academy of Pediatrics as being the one of the big culprits. I mean they sit there and push every left wing cause they can, right. I mean, they push this sex changes on kids stuff, They push gun control, Obamacare, they push vaccine mandates, mask mandates, closing schools during COVID. It was just like any kind of far left thing they can latch onto they do. They're so politicized. That's where you need laws being passed. But hey, doctors, you're not going to clean up your own house. We're going to do it for you.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, I mean that's the way it's gotta be.
Speaker 2: They obviously are more not all, but many doctors in this situation are more concerned about their political beliefs than they are the health and safety of a young person, you know. I mean sometimes I'm accused of thinking too basically, but it's God made you one or the other, you know, and all this stuff that trying to change it because somebody feels bad or they think they might commit suicide. Now you correct me if I'm wrong, James. Those suicide claims are way way overblown, are they not?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah? There you just by the cast report. Yeah, And you know the thing is, I don't care if an adult wants to do it, if they, you know, go through the whole long process that you know I mentioned the top of this segment. But when you push kids into it and make them make permanent decisions before their brains are fully developed and fast tracked, and that too, I mean what I mean, how do alarm bells not go off with a normal person? The thing with doctors who do have reservations about this, they're afraid to speak out because they don't want to be ostracized professionally.
Speaker 3: Yep, and you know you would.
Speaker 2: Well, there are obviously, and you've discovered them, some in the medical profession who understand that this whole deal, this whole procedure is fraught with problems. And are those doctors speaking up because a lot of times people with a more concern of an event if they happen to be in a liberal profession, they're they're kind of they're reluctant to come forward. Are you seeing, at least in the United States, more doctors coming forward and saying and psychologists saying, hey, wait a minute, people, this is bad news.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't be doing this.
Speaker 4: You're starting to see it come out.
Speaker 9: It doesn't seem.
Speaker 4: Overwhelming right now. I mean, of course, I wonder how much of that is from the media, you know, keeping that trying to keep that the lid on that, you know, how they keep the lid on everything that's not liberal. But yeah, you're starting to see that. And I think this whole this, this whole stuff about kids sex changes is probably one of the things that caused the Democrats to lose so badly in twenty twenty ten. That was the silent that was the silent majority stepping up.
Speaker 3: Yep, you're right, and the same thing.
Speaker 2: And you've researched and spoke extensively about men in women's sports.
Speaker 3: An eighty twenty issue.
Speaker 2: I mean, if eighty percent of the country opposes that, why are we still dealing with I guess I'll just have to ask that rhetorically.
Speaker 4: Hey see, Igury Tower Liberals.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Hey, before we go, I want you to tell everyone about your podcast, what it's about, and where they can hear it.
Speaker 9: It's past the clock.
Speaker 4: You can hear out on iHeart, Apple and Spotify. It generally comes out bi weekly, and I discuss, you know, a lot of the same kinds of topics that I do on the radio. I also but for my last two segments, I decided to focus on fun topics because the holiday season of pro wrestling in the gym and the fitness for beginners. But you can find an Apple, I iHeart and Spotify and and you know it's it's something that's I've been learning a lot doing it.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I've listened to it. It's a great podcast. I would recommend it. James, thanks so much for sharing your time on New Year's Day. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Mike always a privileged Happy New Year, and congratulations on your grandag Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot, James. I appreciate that. All right, that was James Bogan, you know what I mean. I'm glad he's staying on this subject and he has for a long time and hopefully, hopefully it's turning around. Hey, we got to take a break. Button we get back. Let's go back to the phone. Seven point nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred. The big one are the numbers, and you can talk about anything you want, but we'll be back in just a little bit. Mike Allen Saturday, excuse me, in for Sloaney, seven hundred WLW. They were back Mike Allen in for Sloaney on New Year's Day, seven hundred WLW. Be back tomorrow as well for Sloaney, and then of course Saturday morning for Saturday midday. You know, we're taking a look back at the year twenty twenty five, any number of classifications. I guess you could say sports, news, politics. Wanted to look at music, and I think maybe a good way to do that would be to see the inductees in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for twenty twenty five. And it's interesting. It's an interesting class I don't know if any of you have ever been up to see that in Cleveland. My goodness, for me, it's probably been ten fifteen years. But it is something else, I mean, and it's probably even better now, if you want to go up there, if you do that, just plan. If you want to look at all of it and do it right, takes you at least a day to do it. But if you are a rock and roll fan, it is really interesting. However, the people that they admit into it many times, in my opinion at least, don't have anything to do with rock and roll. I guess the deal is. I mean, they've been around for a long long time, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Maybe they run out of people.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, here are the people and groups that were voted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and were inducted.
Speaker 3: I think it was in November, all right.
Speaker 2: Number One Outcast American rap duo that began in the nineteen nineties Key Songs, Hey Yeah, Ms Jackson and Roses. I'll be honest with you, I've heard of Outcast. I couldn't tell you anything about them.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've probably heard some of their stuff, not knowing that I've heard it, but and obviously they're good at what they do. But I just I don't know what it has to do with rock and roll. Okay, here's one you don't have to ask if this group is about rock and roll. It is Bad Company, It's a British rock band. It was formed, Oh jeez, I think like in the mid eighties some huge, huge hits feel like Making Love, Can't Get Enough and Bad Company, and I think they're still touring. They were inducted by Mick Fleetwood. Bad Company drummer Simon Kirk was joined by Nancy Wilson of Heart and Joe Perry of Aerosmith on guitars, and The Black Crows lead singer Chris Robinson was on vocal.
Speaker 3: Here's another one. And I heard somebody this morning.
Speaker 2: I can't remember who it was talking about this Cindy Lauper who you know. I mean, she's pleasant. I like her, arguably not real rock and roll, but she was inducted. Her solo career began in the early eighties key songs girls just want to have Fun, time after time, true colors, remember all three of those songs. She was inducted by Chappelle Rohan ro o An not familiar with that person. She performed a edley of her hits, including duets with Avril Levine, Ray and Say That Again, Dave for Me Avril Levine. See I told you man, if it wasn't, Oh, okay, okay, all right, let's move on here.
Speaker 3: Soundgarden again. Not too sure about them.
Speaker 2: Don't know who they are, American rock band formed in eighty four. Key songs black Hole, sun Fell on Black Days, and Outshined. Don't know anything about them. They were inducted by Jim Carrey, who is a big time ignorant liberal. Excuse me, but that's just my opinion. And then Salt and Peppa. It's a rap group from the eighties. They had some hits, but once again, don't know how it relates to rock and rolling. Hey, you know, I'm definitely into an up four being corrected or explained to on all of this. If you want to Chubby Checker, here we are. Now, We're where we need to be with respect to rock and roll. Of course, he released records in the fifties. The big ones were the Twist, Let's Twist again like we did last Summer and Limbo Rock, and up until a few years ago he was still touring and mad. He was still belting it out too, and really, I mean, you know you can argue that, hey, he's not on the level with you know, Chuck Berry, Cherry Lee, Lewis, Elvison most people, but had a big influence on rock and roll. And you know he he introduced people to the Twist, which was a big, big deal. Now there's a little bit of a local connection here. There was a fellow that recorded the Twist before he did, Hank Ballard, and I think he recorded that in the studios out there in Evanston King King Records, and it was good. Frankly, I like his version better than Chubby Checkers. They're pretty close though, But anyway, he didn't Hank Bauer didn't do real well with it. Chubby Checker did. He made a career out of it, but just kind of an interesting thing. Okay, rock and roll all the way here. Joe Cocker release records in the sixties. Died in twenty fourteen. You Are So Beautiful, which was really kind of out of his style, but he did a good job with it up where we belong and with a little help for my Friend's Beatles song, I think that was probably his biggest hit, so very appropriate in my humble opinion. The next group is the White Stripes. Again, I'm sorry, I don't know a lot about them.
Speaker 3: What did they do?
Speaker 7: Dave?
Speaker 3: Help me?
Speaker 2: Okay, he's gonna find something for me. They began in the nineteen nineties key song seven Nation Army, We're.
Speaker 3: Going to be here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, I recognize him right out the bag said, if you watch Ohio State games, you know this song. That's probably where I know it from. All Right, thanks for the assist on that, Dave, I really I appreciate that. Warren Zevon. Now, this guy's way kind of out there, but I like his stuff. He's a singer songwriter American. He began releasing solo records in the early seventies. He died in two thousand and three. Key Songs. This one's right up my alley. Key Songs, Lawyers, Guns and Money. But my favorite is it's just a really goofy song that I think is cool, The Werewolves of London really a weird but really kind of a cool song. I think he was inducted by another big time lib David Letterman, who's got the Santa Claus beard. Now, okay, here's the last one, and this one I think is extremely appropriate. And I'm going to say the name, and I'll bet you most of you won't even recognize it. Carol Kay Kaye, not Carol King. Carol kay She was a session musician, obviously a woman. She played on all kinds of rock hits and I think some Sinatra Perry Como stuff. She was a part of a thing called the Wrecking Crew, like the Beach Boys. For example, she was on Good Vibrations. The Beach Boys. They were known for their harmonies. Of course, Brian Wilson a musical genius in my humble opinion, on the lines of Mozart and Beethoven. However, they weren't the best on their instruments, although let's see, probably I would say Carl Wilson was pretty good guitar player. But anyway, they used a lot of these groups. Beach Boys are one. When they made it big, they'd get in the studio, they'd do the vocals, and then the Wrecking Crew, who Carol kay was a part of, they would do the instruments and it came out real good. Anyway, Her key song's Good Vibrations, which arguably least one or two top two rock and roll hits of all time. Nancy Sinatra, these boots were way made for walking well, I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you what.
Speaker 2: I had a thing for her when I was a kid, and Barbara streisand's the way we were. So anyway, that's your twenty twenty five class in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Some had scratchers there for me, maybe not for you guys. You know, Well, we'll see who gets in next year. Hey, let's take a break and we'll come back. Oh, we got some calls here. We'll come back with calls. Mike Allen in for Sloaney seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: What two three.
Speaker 3: Because he loved so Oh my sir, Hey, we're back.
Speaker 2: We are back with Outcast, one of the inductees in the twenty twenty five Hall of Fame class. And I do recognize that song. No, I've heard it a few times. Hey, A lot of people want to talk about this, so we are going to do so. But I just wanted to give you an idea. First nineteen eighty six, the first class listening to these legends, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray, Charles, Sam Cook, Fats Domino, Phil and Don, the Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jered, Lee Lewis, Little Richard Boy. There's two wild men right there. The King Elvis Presley, the Coasters, Eddie Cochran. Boy he was a badass back in the day. Bo Diddley, who's got his own beat, and boy he was still performing I think up until a few years back. Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gabe, Bill Haley, of course Bill Haley in the comments, early early rocker, and BB King. So I'm sure as the years went by, you know, they ran out of the people that started rock and roll. So, you know, I have to admit my my tastes are not as everyone's are, but it is what it is. Hey, let's talk about it. Let's talk to Eric in col Raine. Hey, good morning Eric.
Speaker 11: Hey, good morning Mike. Happy New year too.
Speaker 3: You too, man, what you got.
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so you know a little a little younger than you So yeah, all those people you're listed, uh listing off there, you know, definitely grew up with a lot of that.
Speaker 11: Sure, especially with with with Outcast.
Speaker 12: Now, I know it's rock and roll Hall of Fame, and but we should have looked at rock and roll as just one thing.
Speaker 11: You know, it's kind of more like a music hall of fame.
Speaker 12: True, with Outcast and uh, you know the style of rap and hip hop that they made, especially in like the mid to late nineties or two thousands, because really that hey Ya song was I mean they've been out for ten to fifteen years before that song Kit came out and really them again, you know yeah, and uh, you know a lot of their early stuff and what's great about and what I like about it is.
Speaker 11: That, you know, the the lyrics, the message uh in their music.
Speaker 12: It's not like the mainstream hip hop and rap that we get these days, where it's like if you're not talking about killing somebody, if you're not talking about degrading women or doing drugs, you know, like you're never gonna.
Speaker 11: Get any plays.
Speaker 12: And they really kind of talked about the struggle of you know, growing up in Atlanta, being around that environment, but you know, elevating themselves to get out of it and kind of putting.
Speaker 11: More of like a real life.
Speaker 12: You know, you know, right like with Miss Jackson, you know, having a kid when you're young and you're in you know, your your baby's mama's mama is upset with you, thinks you're a bad person, just you know, and just kind of putting those emotions and those things out there. Uh, you know that everyday stuff that that people go through, you know, right. So yeah, so I think they're definitely rightfully deserved to be up there. Andre three thousand and big Boy.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 11: Some of the best lyricists. Uh. If you ever want to.
Speaker 12: Go down that rabbit hole of out cast music, you start off with Southern playlistic Cadillac music and just kind of go from there. And and yeah, just just give them a listen. They got a nice funk to them, like like the music is funky, uh to go with the hip hop and everything. So yeah, I think they definitely deserve those flowers.
Speaker 2: You know, great, great call, Eric, I appreciate it, and I did recognize that tune right off the bat, but hey, thanks for weighing in. I really appreciate it. Okay, let's talk to Let's talk to Dan in Chevois, Ohio. He wants to talk about Sound Garden. Good morning, Dan, what you got.
Speaker 10: Well, my favorite out of that list is Warren Zevon. But yeah, they're that like early like that grunge like Nirvana types sound with the distorted like glow grunty voice, you know.
Speaker 3: Talking about right right?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, Black Hole song has this part where he goes like a distorted voice right while. I saw Peter Frampton at the Blue Ash Fireworks and he covered it and that little palp talk fox voice that he like did with his do you feel like we do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like he.
Speaker 10: Covered this grunge song as his exit, as his encore. You know he did like the he did like his voicebox with like that nineties grunge.
Speaker 2: Is that what they called out? They call out a voicebox. I know exactly what you mean with him and the Blue Ash show. It's it's uh, it's a pretty big thing. But man, you think about it, that guy Frampton, I mean, he was on top of the world. I guess it was late seventies, early eighties. I think he had close to the biggest seller of all time, at least the album.
Speaker 3: And the women loved him. He was a good looking guy and every and.
Speaker 2: For a while he married a Cincinnati girl, lived out in Indian Hill. I don't think he does it no more.
Speaker 10: But not anymore.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he liked it so much.
Speaker 10: He covered it and he did a great job at it. And you probably know some Soundgarden if you heard it, it's the same same deal. I'm gonna shout out to Warren Zevon. My favorite Warren Zevon song is the actually a country song called hard X Spoken here and he has Dwight Yoak come as his backup vocals on it.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm gonna check that out. Hey, thanks a lot. I appreciate the call. I love Warren Zevon. Yeah, I mean, okay, we're gonna hear some sound right.
Speaker 3: You know, Dave.
Speaker 2: That sounds a little bit like led Zeppelin to me. And this is sound guard.
Speaker 3: What's the name of it? Spoon Man?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you very much, David. Let's see we got time for at least one more. How about Mike in West Lafayette. Hey, how you doing, Mike? What you got for him?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 11: Hey, good Mike. Hey, I'm a big fan of the band Fish. pH h.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 11: When they when they nominated all the guy the bands for this year, Fish ended up with fifty thousand more votes than Bad Company and whoever the Tough was, and they didn't get in. Yeah, really I'm amazed. I mean I saw him. I haven't been to too many shows outside Indiana, but we saw him in New York. They did thirteen shows in a row at Madison Square Garden in seventeen and they just finished four nights, four shows, all sold out at they do Madison Square Garden so every Christmas.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, you're saying they were up for it and didn't get in, And it brings up a good question.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know, how are what is the vote? Who votes? And who decides?
Speaker 11: If you know I voted, I mean I've voted several times. There's nothing there. He said, you said that you couldn't vote more than once, and they have a huge following, and I'm absolutely certain that people voted many times. I'm sure they've voted many times for all the ones that won. Right, And these guys are Libs and they're from Vermont, and they're very they're very musical, and uh, I mean, there's so much talent there and I'm still just really upset that if they didn't get in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it sounds next year.
Speaker 3: But it sounds like some polity.
Speaker 6: He let me.
Speaker 2: Let me say this, Mike, if they don't get in next year and there's cheating going on, I'll come out of retirement and we will file a suit, lawsuit. How's that sound they are going in? Okay? Okay, I thought you said they didn't make it in.
Speaker 11: They didn't last I knew they didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm being I'm being told. I'm being told. I'm being told that they are. We will check it out. We will check it out. I appreciate the call.
Speaker 11: All right, they were nominated.
Speaker 2: I know, Okay, thanks, all right, I'll go with Big Dave. He said that they are in. Hey, just to look at some of the other classes we did eighty six. You know, I'm doing these old ones because they are people that I recognize. Wait, man, eighty seven. I didn't let many in at all. Clyde mcpatter, course of the Platters. H Rick Nelson, who I happen to believe is one of the most underappreciated people in rock history, had all those huge hits. He was a pretty boy uh back in the fifties, but bounced back big time in the late sixties with a song called Garden Party that he wrote himself then then and nobody listened to it, but it was good stuff country rock.
Speaker 3: He got involved in country rock long.
Speaker 2: Before some of the Eagles and some other ones did so. Anyway, he got in Roy Orbison, Wow, I mean, you can't say enough about him. Carl Perkins Smokey Robinson, Big Joe Turner, Muddy Waters oh Man, and Jackie Wilson, great great great singer tragically died on stage. I forget what year. And Elvis Presley was a good friend to his and Elvis helped. He was in a coma for a long time. Elvis helped with his medical bills. Last one I get to talk about. I wish I could talk more. My favorite group, the Beach Boys, the only group with number one hits in five separate decades. Hey, we got to take a break. But when we come back, we're playing politics and we are going to do that with Kevin Burton. We'll do that when we get back. Mike Allen Infra Sloane seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Do want to be an American idiot?
Speaker 2: There's radio seven hundred WLW. Mike Allen in for Sloany today and tomorrow. Well, I've been looking forward to this all day. We did something similar to this yesterday. Kevin Burton is an independent political analyst and political operative. If you will, kind of a hired gun. You'll work for either one, and boy, you need that, I mean you do to get some perspective. But what we have today is the twenty twenty five End of Year Political Awards.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much Kevin for being a part of this.
Speaker 9: Thank you for having me. And Happy New Years everyone.
Speaker 2: You too, You too? Okay, we're both going to participate in this one. You know what I think we can do, Kevin, We'll alternate as to who goes first.
Speaker 3: The award for Winner of the Year. Who do you have, Kevin Burton?
Speaker 9: Are we doing national or local?
Speaker 2: I did national, you can do local, do it, you know, whatever you want.
Speaker 13: I actually have a hot take here. I'm actually gonna say aftab the mayor. For all the negativity that everything happened, he still got eighty percent of the vote. He got all nine of his council elected. They just showed that everything was chatter and that he has a political machine. So for all the noise and everything, he came out stronger today.
Speaker 9: Than he was twelve months ago.
Speaker 2: You know, I have to reluctantly agree with you on that. I mean, it was the results were pretty stunning. You've been around long enough, Kevin that you don't really rack up those kind of numbers, but he did. I get it, and you know, I get reluctantly have to kind of agree with you on that. You know, he got everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him and still did pretty darn good for me. I went national on this, and nobody will be surprised. Donald Trump the winner of the year for obvious reasons. He took office this year the most remarkable political comeback in political history, even rival rival ring if I don't know how to say it, Richard Nixon in nineteen sixty eight. Nobody thought he was coming back. He lost to Kennedy, then he lost the sixty two governor's election. They had him buried and dead, but he came back. But Trump, I mean, you look at it. They threw everything but the kitchen sink at him, law fair, lawsuits, allegations, everything, and he still won.
Speaker 3: So that's what I think. And what do you think about that?
Speaker 13: I mean, he's still president. There's nothing stopping him as of right now.
Speaker 6: And you know, it.
Speaker 13: Seems like ninety percent of the peace deal Zlansky just said this morning. And if he gets that, that's a huge win for Trump. You know, this all leads right into twenty twenty six midterms, which is going to be a battle.
Speaker 3: Yep, no question about it.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty five was a good year for the Democrats.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree with you more.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving right along here, loser of the year, I will go first on that. Nah, this one was a little bit difficult, but I got Kamala Harris in my humble opinion. No business being vice president, she was a DEI pick for that even more so, no business being president of the United States, no ideas, independent ideas. You know, she would not let you know where she stood on the issues she thought that would stand up, and not able to string a sentence together. So and she's got that annoying cackle. So that's my loser of the year. How about you, Kevin.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with Andrew Como. Yeah, he lost.
Speaker 13: He lost, not once, but life burned kind of every bridge that he ever had built and in a lot of ways gave way to the next superstar in politics.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna go with Andrew Como as the loser of the year.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you see him running for any office in the future.
Speaker 13: I mean, he's lost two elections in a row and he had to resign from governor. That ship sailed, So I think him and his twenty three sexual assault allegations are over with.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't think he's coming back.
Speaker 2: There will always be a place on CNN and MSNBC now for people like that. Okay, the Worst Week in Politics award. You get to go first on this one, Kevin.
Speaker 13: I mean, I think we have to go with what's happening right now with Governor Wallas. I think that's been the worst week nationally now. I mean, you're looking at nine billion possibly fraud. The other one I would go with is probably the Doge.
Speaker 9: When that happened. Those are probably the two worst weeks. A lot of wasteful spending and just people are like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: The only thing and I got the same thing, Tim Wallas. The only thing I'd posit with Doge. There is a lot of money saved too, but boy Walts, it all came crashing down for him just a couple of weeks ago and really this week. So I've got him for the Worst week ahead. Okay, this one, I like the WTF. We all know what that means. WTF moment of the year. What makes you? What made you say this can't be real? Okay, my turn to go first. My recipient of that award is the no one in particular, but that video that the Democrats put out, the fighting video where you got all these I think it was all women.
Speaker 3: There might have been a thrown in there, you know the.
Speaker 2: Video there they got their fish bawled up and they're doing it to music. It was just it was cringe worthy. That's my pick for the WTF moment of the year. How about you.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with a funny one. I'm gonna go with Curtis c While.
Speaker 13: I'm going back to the New York Mayor's race when every time he got interviewed, he would just say he was shot seven times in the back of his cab.
Speaker 9: It was always a good it was always a good chuckle. So that's my Is this real? That's what I would go with, curtse c Wall.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. You know I follow that stuff and I didn't even know that. Okay, this is a good one too. The Overexposed Award. What issue or person did we hear way too much about in the year twenty twenty five? I think it's my turn to go first. For me, it's Jimmy Kimmel, who cares about him? And really late night talk show hosts in general. I think we heard way too much from them. If you go back in history, Johnny Carson, the most popular talks late night talk show host. You never knew what his politics were. He'd hit hit a Democrat. One he basically stayed away from politics, but he'd hit a Democrat, and then the next night he'd hit a Republican. So I think those guys kime on the rest him way way over exposed.
Speaker 3: What say you, Kevin Burton?
Speaker 9: Oh this is this is a good one. Damn, I can't think over exposed. I am going to go with Thomas Massey, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, he's from Kentucky, and you know about Kentucky too.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with that that, you know, for being one of four hundred and thirty five, we hear a lot from the congressman.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna go with Thomas Massey as there exposed Award.
Speaker 2: Okay, when we do a substantive session conversation, I'm gonna ask you about that race too, because obviously Trump is backing his opponent. I like this one too. This is kind of a serious one. Under at least I took it seriously under the radar winner. I have Marco Rubio, Secretary of State. You know, the guy's quiet gets the job done. I think he is probably one of the few in the Trump administration that even the mainstream media seems to leave him alone. He secured the ceasefire in the Middle East. He secured increased NATO commitment from their wallets the NATO countries other than US, I say, the guys under the radar Marco Rubio. Many consider him potential candidate for president in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: So that's my pick. How about you?
Speaker 13: This might not be under the race our winner, but it's definitely a winner of the year. You have to go with Gavin Newsom for the simple fact that twelve months ago he was a joking Democratic politics and now he has gone to the front runner of being one of the nominees.
Speaker 9: For the two major parties.
Speaker 13: So in a twelve month span, he went from he looks like the American psycho character to being the only person in the Democratic Party he was quote unquote stood up to Trump with Prop fifty and things like that. He's positioned himself probably the best out of any candidate for twenty twenty eight outside of Jadie Vance.
Speaker 3: Now I hear you. I hear you on that.
Speaker 2: Kamala I think at most polls has a ten point lead on him, but it's way way, way early. I don't agree with anything he says or does, but I think you're probably right on that one.
Speaker 3: This one I gotta take a powder on. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't think of anything most online, least real life.
Speaker 3: It's a great award, which.
Speaker 2: Debate was bigger on social media than it is in reality. I came up with nothing on that, Kevin. I hope you ended up with somebody.
Speaker 13: I mean, unfortunately, it was what happened in Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: You talked about this before that.
Speaker 13: You know, there was a lot of chatter, but Democrats still swept. There was really no change, and it was all who just kind of hearsay.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: Even though I didn't make a pick on that, I can't argue with that. Again, as we talked about before, it was good old fashioned butt whipping.
Speaker 3: Okay, moving right along here.
Speaker 2: Buzzword of the year a phrase that politicians should retire immediately.
Speaker 3: I think I get to go first.
Speaker 2: I've got more than one on this reimagining. Anytime you hear that negative connotations.
Speaker 3: In my humble opinion.
Speaker 2: Triggering same way, privilege, same way, probably the biggest one food insecurity. I think we can do without all of those phrases. What say you, Kevin, I'm.
Speaker 9: Gonna say the Deafa suit.
Speaker 13: We both parties make it up as they go. No party really actually cares.
Speaker 9: The closest we got was Bill Clinton thirty years ago. Yep, the deficit.
Speaker 13: Both parties use it as a punchline when they're you know, not in the White House.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna go with the deficit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a good one. And you know, I know I got a few years on you. It's gonna be long after I'm dead and gone, I think. But at some point, at some point, we are going to have to pay the piper on this one. And you know, I worry about my kids and my kids' kids on that because it's just it's not sustainable. At some point we're gonna have to do something. I like this one. Number nine.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you had something to say.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I totally agree. But you know, both both parties will use the.
Speaker 13: Checkbook as much as they can, and when it's time for the check to be due, they're usually out of office.
Speaker 2: Yep, and there's going to be some pretty severe consequences at some point on it. And again it is a multi party problem. Okay, this is a good one. Thanksgiving Table Band Award. Which topic should be banned from family dinners? I think it might be my turn for me. It's pretty simple, and then in some ways kind of live in it. Any topic that touches on politics, period, period. There's enough to discuss at the family dinner table, and you can leave politics out of it because nine times out of ten somebody's going to be pot What do you.
Speaker 9: Think I'm going to add religion to that? But yeah, yes, yeah, you know, just enjoy.
Speaker 13: Time with your family because you don't know how long you got.
Speaker 2: It ain't work, it's just not worth it. Okay. Last, but not least, the Looking Ahead Award. What next year would what next year will be? Will it be crazier or just different than twenty twenty five? Your thoughts?
Speaker 13: I mean, I think it will be crazy because it's midterm, but it's also the world we live in.
Speaker 9: Now, so in a lot of ways, kind of the status quo.
Speaker 13: But just maybe you know, twenty twenty six edition, so you know everyone is going to be riled up. Forty nine point nine percent of the people will be mad.
Speaker 6: Yep, it is.
Speaker 9: It's just the way it goes.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I kind of got the same thing. I think it'll be just a little different twenty twenty eight. On the other hand, that will be crazy. I mean, who knows what you're going to get there and who knows who you're going to get there. I think the early betting would be on the Republican side. Vice President jd Vance seems like he's kind of trying to clear the field. Marco Rubio has been mentioned as well. Now, I heard something a couple of weeks ago, Kevin. I don't know where I heard it, but whatever, whoever or wherever it was, it was someone or something with some credibility that apparently the Vice President jd Vance and Marco Rubio have made a deal that Marco would accept the number two spot because he's young enough to at some point run for president of the United States. I don't know, I don't know. I do think if I had to bet the ranch, it would be jd Vance and probably Gavin Newsom for the Democrats.
Speaker 3: What do you think, I mean?
Speaker 9: I think if you asked me.
Speaker 13: Today, those would be the two people I would you know better coke on and then from there, you know, you're you have a fighter's chance of winning. So for Rubio, you know, I want to make a lot of sense to trying to primary jd Vance. So yeah, that that rumor makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, And I really do believe what I said about Marco Rubio. Man, I was a little bit dum sketching my head on the pick itself. But man, he's applied himself to that job, doesn't say crazy things. Trump really seems to respect him, He doesn't give him any grief, and kind of stays out of his way.
Speaker 3: So that will be an interesting year. Okay, one last thing.
Speaker 2: Are we going to have a Republican sweep of the statewide offices in Ohio in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 9: Ooh, that is a great question.
Speaker 13: I think I'm actually you know, they hold all of them now, it's a blue year.
Speaker 9: I think the Republicans they're going to be well funded.
Speaker 13: I think Governor and maybe some of the down ballots like treasure would be the races to watch.
Speaker 9: I'm going to go that.
Speaker 13: I think Republicans out of the we'll lose one, yep, one.
Speaker 9: Of the five. I think Democrats will pick up one.
Speaker 3: It will be interesting. Kevin. I really appreciate your input. This was fun.
Speaker 2: If it's okay with you, I'd like to make this an annual thing.
Speaker 9: I'm good with that. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we'll be talking. Thanks again, Kevin, Thanks Mike.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kevin Burton talking about both of us the End of the Year Politics Award.
Speaker 3: It's kind of fun.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what that young man is keyed in. Like I said, on both sides, he mentioned the situation with Massey over in Kentucky. I think it was just yesterday, the person who's announced that he's running against him in the primary, that the president is backing again. I forget his name. They're talking about that already. That will be a fun one to watch. Hey, we're out of time on this segment, but when we get back, we're gonna get serious. For the last segment, we're going to talk to jud Dunning about Israel and how we need moral clarity on that issue. And boy, it's one that I feel pretty strongly about. I think jud does as well. So we'll do that when we get back Mike allen In for Sloaney's seven hundred WLW eleven thirty seven News Radio seven hundred WLW Mike allen In for Scott Sloan on the first day of twenty twenty six. You know, as we head into twenty twenty six under President Trump, my next guest writes that we kind of have a renewed America where moral clarity matters again. And you know, this modern trend of fashionable bandwagon anti Semitism, which I do not understand at all where that came from is rooted in a dull haze of dangerous historical stupidity. Boy, that is true and anti meritocratic delusion.
Speaker 3: Here to talk about it is mister Judd Dunning.
Speaker 2: He is a passionate and proud Los ANGELESO businessman, former entertainer and politico since nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 3: He's the author of the new Newsmax book.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to get this thirteen and a half reasons why not to be a liberal and how to enlighten others?
Speaker 3: Here is jud Dunning.
Speaker 2: Jud thank you so much for taking time out of your New Year's day to talk to us.
Speaker 7: What a better way to start to do than talking about freedom and philosophy, religion, politics in life, a New Year's Day, buddy, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: It's my pleasure.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I'll just say right from the get go, I mean, I've been around a while, but I do not understand. I really don't have an understanding of why in the year twenty twenty five now twenty twenty six, we are dealing with anti Semitism in the United States of America.
Speaker 3: It absolutely floors me.
Speaker 7: Jud Yeah, it's very interesting, interesting time historically. There's actually a lot of information here. And after I wrote this, I'd say, one of the top one hundred rabbis in the world like called me in.
Speaker 9: The middle of the night, provincial run me.
Speaker 7: So I'm going to talk about that, okay, because it's very interesting. So, you know, we look at antha Semitism. There's actually two forms, right. There's there's si era perpetuated jew hatred, which is what the Arabs have adopted. Actually that's just that's that's outright jew Anti Semitism means, you know, anti Jewish. But really, if you look at it, where did it start? It's it's we're all in this media society moving quickly and people are reading things and they're trusting what they're thinking, and there's no philosophical deep dive. But is where does anti Semitism come from? Because in the back in the period of Alexander Alexandria, Jews were another group. There were other groups, but there were a lot of other groups.
Speaker 9: It wasn't just them.
Speaker 7: They didn't carry the burden of the world through being targeted for resentment, hate.
Speaker 9: And the you know, being willed to death.
Speaker 7: But where it came from, and American Christians to know this, It actually came from John eight four four you are the father of your devil. So it has a long history of being reused begainst Jews and weekly you know, and and we forget that it was perpetual, perpetuated by John. Interesting about the disciples, right, if you really understand Christianity, uh Jesus at the time, the disciples, if you take a deep dive, like John was the one that was Christ is Christ is God, and the other disciples were Jews, Like, hey, I.
Speaker 9: Don't care, He's amazing.
Speaker 7: We didn't have the Sharia laws split over a simple you know, a theological theory. They were just glad to have him. But John was very aggressive what he put out there, you know about about the pasting, and so that was that was adopted and used and brutalized and targeted. Now, the main thing that people need to.
Speaker 9: Remember, right is did we evolve?
Speaker 7: And and the Church came out nostra tatte right in October twenty eighth, nineteen sixty five. Is the Vatican two not stunted six sixty two, And this is the Catholics came out and said.
Speaker 4: We were wrong.
Speaker 9: We you know, there was a lot going on in that era.
Speaker 7: You know, it wasn't simply the Jews that put Christ down and then all stuff I can if I.
Speaker 9: Can give you a little.
Speaker 7: Bit more color for for our you know, for people that know the Bible, Daniel and Adeta, Daniel and Zeta, the prophetic text, well, how many people were claiming to be Jesus.
Speaker 6: Of the era?
Speaker 9: Historian studies like.
Speaker 7: Twenty six people know, it was not an easy It was not an easy time to go through that, and history tends to be beaten up. And then so if you go then so that existed, and that really occurred, and it was dulled down and America was very theologically dogmatic, black and white in the nineteen thirties, you know, but Communism was in vogue, and so it was like extreme hardcore, you know, tent talk Christianity, a lot of shame, you know, a lot of a lot of beauty too, obviously, right, there's.
Speaker 9: Goodness in fighting the dark. But for as we moved.
Speaker 7: Forward and we got to you know, less educated people, then we moved forward, we got to you know, the war, the Holocaust, the Great Loss, and at that point, right.
Speaker 9: The Jews were put back.
Speaker 7: And then into you know, in nineteen forty eight, into Israel at the time. There by the way, there technically is no Palestine.
Speaker 9: There never was.
Speaker 7: It was a region like the Rockies, right, These were Israeli Arabs and the era. So they went in and they wanted to take over and you know, take back Israel. And there was a shame in the Islamic world called the nakba, and the noakma means catastrophe. So this is it's commonly refers to the displaced in dispossession of Palestinians in the nineteen forty eight War of Palestine. Right now, the old generation saw it as the worst thing. They were beat by shopkeepers and tailors that was a shame. We were beaten by shop tate keepers and tailors and is anti sensets in its own nature. Well, that generation is dying. And there's what there's a lot of people right now who are signing the Abraham Accords because they're you know, resentful older Islamic, Muslim, Islam, Saudi Arabian, et cetera. Grandparents. The generation is dying. You have a whole generation is dying, dying off. So it's actually a lot of areas in that area are calming down. But the the intelligence levels and the training from the Nakba forward there they did not adopt like biblical anti Semitism. The Middle East adopted uh Middle East adopted the Nakba, which is and then they adopted Hitler extermination.
Speaker 9: Propaganda and media.
Speaker 7: So if somebody is antisemic today, you have to separate it. There was the original and the forgiven right, right, and then like we were completely wrong. Pope was very clear to the world and at that time and then over here you have the Nakba, the catastrophy, and the Hitler extermination, jew hatred that is from the Arabs, right, So if you look at these sources and then you have this other one that David Dennis Frager puts out there, and I want to say, there's like a.
Speaker 9: Third point and then I'll come back.
Speaker 7: Sure, so on the on the third, But Dennis Fraker says, we are hated because we are great. Well there, if you look at the Jews are the chosen people, if you actually the Torah, they were chosen to suffer the refinement of the Ten Commandments. And this teaching in the world Christ comes out and it goes viral for us Christians.
Speaker 9: You know, it's like Jesus.
Speaker 7: Went viral, you know, I mean took Judaism viral. I go to both, by the way, I have Jewish kids, and I go to the church.
Speaker 9: In both because that's their faith. So I go.
Speaker 7: I went to church and temple straight for twelve years. So I understand the theories of all this. So this anti Semitism is really a dull stupidity that came up after Gaza that was hijacked by the left. Now interesting, you know, the clans started by a bunch of Democrats and mostly Scottish guys in Tennessee, right, and at some point it's up to five million people in the United States. We're in this horrible organization.
Speaker 9: Right, and now you have this post gaza.
Speaker 7: You know, liberal empathetic because war is hell.
Speaker 9: You have these people that are like.
Speaker 7: Oh, you know, I hate the Jews. Jews run Hollywood, Jews run We'll talk about the Jews running Hollywood. I'm gonna rest for a second. When did Stephen When did Steven Spielberg start making movies?
Speaker 9: Eight?
Speaker 7: He worked his tail off American exceptionalism.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: You know why were Jews running Hollywood Because they were in Vaudeville and the Polish hits Russian borders, and they came over at the right time, and they put a camera on Vaudeville.
Speaker 9: They were fundamentally here.
Speaker 7: At the intersection. That's why they're influential on holidays. The answerdamte Semitism is oh, that's interesting, tell me the facts, because if you start targeting people because they're excellent, it's not even about that.
Speaker 9: It's either about the knocked.
Speaker 7: But the shame and the hitler like Jew hatred or over here it's the Christian, the uneducated Christian christ phills John Ate right, and both of them one is dying out, the other.
Speaker 9: One has been forgiven.
Speaker 7: But liberals, the Corporatus media system, every ding after God that they took God's Have you seen a lot of pictures of Russia in Ukraine? No, that war is not even being put in our face, even though there's a.
Speaker 9: Lot of horrible loss.
Speaker 5: Stay in a day out.
Speaker 7: Because it said the liberal machine, right, we saw the horror of gods and gods.
Speaker 9: It was horrible, but it wasn't.
Speaker 7: It was just as bad as October seventh. And if I lived in North Carolina and South Carolina came over and did that to my family, there would not be a South Carolina, you know.
Speaker 9: And that's that's what happened.
Speaker 7: And so they've weaponized this, I mean, and I gotta tell you, like I've done the work to know, and Americans have to do the work. Americans that heard this this cast or here, you have to do the work understand the Nakba and the Hitler like Jew hatred, which is extermination of a race, because that's not anti Semitism, that's moral inversion, that's killing people for your own agenda, does not about the people. It's a projection, right. And then over here is the you know, the knakma, that's the stuff. And then there's this weaponized people and liberals are the people that have run into this. They're using they're you know, they're using like they use color, they used trams, they used immigrants, They're using people that were mostly affected by Gaza, and they stoke this day.
Speaker 2: You know, you know that brings up a question I wanted to ask you. I mean, you got these kids on the college campus. You see them carrying the Palestinian flag, you see them carrying anti Semitic messages. I wonder, I mean, are these young people being taught anything about the Holocaust? Either grade school, high school, probably not a higher ed college. It's just it doesn't and you're doing a great job of explaining it. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I just bought, and I can recommend to you or anybody else a book by It's called Hostage by a survivor of the recent hostage situation, Eli Sharabi, and what they did to those people Hamas is just beyond belief and to how can a young person, and this is all pretty basic stuff, how can they buy into that?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just hard for me to wrap my head around.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, weaponized flip right, you know, there's four way I always say this is four ways to attack somebody in debate and right, it's like Trump is in vaccism, racism, and climatism.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: And then you create shame, and.
Speaker 9: Then you create a dialogue.
Speaker 7: Then you hammer somebody with facts, you flip it over and you move quick, and it doesn't matter whether right or wrong. And that that's what's happened in media, not talk radio like right now, you know TV, you you can hammer people pretty quick.
Speaker 9: Radio you people have to think a little bit more. But that's that's why I do it.
Speaker 7: That's why I thank you for fighting service to all these good Americans. But I think the I think they're just it's TikTok mentality, right. I mean you just get information and it hits your heart, your emotion manipulated, and you flip and scrolls the next thing, you know, get back to your latte. And one of the facts, which is interesting, I think those are like so October seventh was twelve hundred pep on two hundred and fifty hostages and.
Speaker 9: We saw you know, rape, baby, beheading. It was as dark as they got.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 7: It was a celebratory execution. And then prior to that, the thing other people forget there were more than nineteen hundred rockets.
Speaker 9: That's my article prior to that.
Speaker 7: So you know, South Carolina has now lobbed nineteen thousand rockets over the marl period of time, not only weeks and months. And I've gone over to South Carolina. I'm just using an analogy. Those are tuning in.
Speaker 9: I've got over to South Where are the world's moment?
Speaker 7: What is So they've launched nineteen thousand rockets besides October seventh, and they've also killed fifty to twenty one civilians have been murdered since in the area, and nine and thirty four in October seventh. And so if you look at the amount of attacks, the amount of and they've also tried to make peace, like six or seven times in Israel has incivility offered it And they even gave up gods at one point, Right, I gave it to them. Remember this, Everybody was freaked out. It's like, hey, they gave them.
Speaker 2: That area, don't I don't think people realize that, Judge, I mean, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 9: Is that interesting? People forget it?
Speaker 7: Like, wait a minute, it's two states, one state solution, one stay solution. Well, wait a minute, they gave that to them to give them peace, and people like, oh, they just gave them some degerent lands.
Speaker 9: That's what do you mean Trump wants it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, And all that being said in a serious note, So understanding what Anthise semintism is and that you're actually adopting g hatred from the Nazis which had nothing to do with the Bible really right, it was just you know, weaponized, And then you're adopting this rage of shame from the Middle East. And then you're deciding as judge and jury what it's like for this you know, this people placed by the UN, placed by the international after war through collective agreement, and you're decide, you know, judging people and then making simplest You know, it's interesting too because I have a theory and my theory is also partially correct, and Dennis talks about it. Why are you Why are jew Is pretty exceptional? Why do they stand out? Well, one of the Polish Yiddish things was really real. There was a sense of humor of vieil was really right there.
Speaker 9: They came over at the right time.
Speaker 7: It's like in America and Los Angeles, Persians are really successful. They came over nineteen seventy. I was money after the earthquakes at the right time.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: And they had money to move because.
Speaker 7: They were fleeing a democratic regime.
Speaker 9: And they had repressed capital. And they came in here when Ali was super cheap.
Speaker 7: And there's some of the greatest owners in the area. It's history, it's time. So there's always a reason behind the excellence that people look deeper and so anti. My article went into anti Semitism and anti excellence, so I was, I said, and I quoted in there. You know the the likes of the Bible, the ill go to. Sorry, we can't close to buy I love it.
Speaker 9: I can't, I can't.
Speaker 3: We only have about two minutes left too. Unfortunately, sure a.
Speaker 9: Great I'll give you this. Nor do people light a.
Speaker 7: Lamp and put it on their basket with on a stand and it.
Speaker 9: Gives light to all the house in the same way, let.
Speaker 7: Your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your father who is in heaven, Matthew. And then Reagan said, I've spoken of a.
Speaker 9: Shining city, politic city.
Speaker 7: Built lots stronger the emotions. So the point is is, even if.
Speaker 9: There is envy.
Speaker 7: Really, what the American way calls us forward to is to celebrate it. And they are really amazing and dynamic people. They deserve to be respected. Anti Semitism deserves to be shared and understood that it's proper level and it needs to be stopped. And it's an honor and pleasure to have this American conversation with you today, sir.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I really appreciate it too. I mean again, at my age and where I am in life. It's the last thing I thought we would be dealing with in this country.
Speaker 3: But we are.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you, how do people the article It's great standing with Israel, moral clarity in an age of manufactured confusion, and I'm gonna get my hands on thirteen and a half reasons why not to be a liberal and how to enlighten others?
Speaker 3: How do people get a copy of that?
Speaker 9: Thank you so much?
Speaker 7: If you my name is jud Dunning, ju d D D three d's two ends jud Dunning, Judd Dounting three D two ends dot com. I mean on x is the fastest way to get into my little universe, and you can follow us at Newsmax. I have an article there, just juddunning.
Speaker 9: Newsmax and follow our articles there.
Speaker 7: And this one you're going to get through XDO because I do long form articles on a word press and then you have to do about a thousand words for the newspapers.
Speaker 9: So this is the long form one.
Speaker 7: But last point, I am rewriting it because I got ripped on by the rabbi.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, jud thank you so much. This has been really informative. I appreciate it, and.
Speaker 7: You too, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 9: I have a great day, have you here, everybody?
Speaker 3: You too?
Speaker 2: Thanks jud All Right, man, I'll tell you what kind of heavy stuff I guess for New Year's Day, but stuff that needs to be said, and you know you all are probably sick and tired of me saying it. I just don't get it, and Judd has helped somewhat, but I don't know. It needs to be stamped out Anti Semitism period. All Right, we are out of here. I want to thank my excellent producer, Dave Keaton. We'll be back tomorrow. Mike Allen in for Slowe's seven hundred WLW