Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five at six fifty five, Ye, five at six to fifty five. Do now all right? It is time now for the five at six fifty five and this week in next week brought to you by Kroger where we are doing. Mojo pays your grocery bills. With the high costs of everything these days, we want to be able to help you with your groceries. But also this is a big one. You can use these gift cards towards Kroger fuel and fuel up at Kroger for less when you're getting ten thousand dollars. Could you imagine a ten thousand dollars win for you of free groceries. Our two contestants today Mike from Belleville taking on Lauren from Linden. First, let's talk Mike. Mike is a truck driver. What's happening, Mike? How you doing? Hey? How's it going?
Speaker 2: Mojo?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Good morning, buddy? What is diesel right now? I heard? Oh my gosh, I'm glad. I'm glad. I'm a company driver, not a horner operator anymore. Jeez, I know. Yeah, it's crazy. Wait, trench drivers have to pay for their own gas. If you're if you own your truck, yeah, if you own your own truck, you pay for your own gas. You get search charges, but it ain't enough. I didn't know that, but you pay you charge obviously back I would think because there was somebody was telling me today that the postal UH prices are going to go up because of how high the gas prices are. Lauren, Lauren, you're a stay at home mom. You got two boys. What are their names? Isaiah and Oliver? And Isaiah's your six year old, and Oliver you're thirty. Yeah, it's great, Yeah, all right. Mike's gonna go first, Lauren, you're gonna go second. We're gonna ask five questions. We have not had to worry about a tie this week, but if we need a tie, we'll do a tie breaker question that involves a know the show here, Okay, are we ready?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Locking you up? Lauren is soundproof area. You'll talk to Lydia here. Mike starting score, Who's keeping score? Anna Rob keeping score? keV is keeping the timer, Kevin's working the shot clock. And I'm gonna play I don't know, I'm gonna play. Ryan Seacrest here we go. Question number one. Mike A California jury has found that Meta and YouTube are responsible for harming a young user with design features that were addictive and led to her mental distress. Name two of Meta's social platforms, Instagram and Facebook. Question number two, it's day forty one of TSA workers not getting paid because of the government shutdown. What does TSA stand for?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, Transportation Services Administration? Question number three. Yesterday, the Detroit Tigers announced that they're going to be doing postgame concerts with Nelly and flow Ride already scheduled. What is Nelly's famous wife's name? Oh my god, Yeah, I know, Oh my god, I already know this, but I got that as wow man. All right, that's okay, No need to apologize to me. Question number four. Tonight, March Madness continues with eight games being played tonight. In the remaining eight games, including Michigan and Michigan State being played tomorrow night. What's the round that they're in, famously called the Final Four? In question number five Tonight on Fox, you need to watch the iHeart Radiomogical Award can change sixteen. Sorry you can't. No, I can't because I could have googled it, but get this question. Yeah, I forgot. Tonight Tonight on Fox, you need to watch the iHeartRadio Music Awards hosted by Luda Crab. What's the name of the movie series where Luda plays Traje Parker? Is that Billions?
Speaker 2: Man? Oh god, no, I suck.
Speaker 1: First, Let's go out of the sound proof area. How bad did he do?
Speaker 2: Mike?
Speaker 1: One out of five? I'm stupid?
Speaker 2: My god, my Mike.
Speaker 1: Mike, You're at least gonna be in the running for ten thousand dollars in free grocer like you said, gas prices are up. I only called for the fifty dollars food card. Mike, Mike, you've been smelling too much Diesel. Here we go, exactly, Lauren, We're gonna roll through this question Number one A California Jerry has found that Meta and YouTube are responsible for harming a young user with design features that are addictive and led to her mental distress. Named two of Meta's social platforms.
Speaker 2: In my Space and Instagram.
Speaker 1: Buzzer No, Tom no Facebook, Instagram. You said you could have said WhatsApp, you could have said messenger. You just said threads. No, she doesn't get that. One score is the one to not. Mike's in the lead. Mike, there's still a chance. Question Question number Question number two, it's day forty one of TSA workers not getting paid because of the government shutdown. What does TSA stand for? Seconds?
Speaker 2: Transportation Security Authority?
Speaker 1: No, Mike, Transportation Security Administration, Mike. She If she misses the next three questions and go zero, you win with one. Oh my god, all right.
Speaker 2: If she misses all three, you're gonna have my gift card.
Speaker 1: Question number three. Yesterday, the Detroit Tigers announced that they're going to be doing postgame concerts. They've already scheduled two of them, Nelly and flow Rider. What is Nelly's famous wife's name? At least a tie scores one to one. Oh god, a one to one tie would be amazing. Question number four. If you get this right, you win. Tonight March Madness continues with eight games being played tonight. The remaining eight games, including Michigan and Michigan State, playing tomorrow. What is this round famously called.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Eight? Tonight eight Tomorrow eight plus eight equals six sweet sixteen Late It comes down to this the last question, Question number five, it's a rhythming five at six fifty five Kroger. You're getting your money's worth today tonight on Fox. Everybody set your televisions to watch Fox Tonight the iHeartRadio Music Awards, hosted by Ludacris Taylor Swift will be there. What's the name of the movie series where Luda plays Traje Parker three seconds? All right? Two?
Speaker 2: The movie series of Reacher, The Fast, The Fast.
Speaker 1: The Furious series? All right. It comes down to this. A tiebreaker question is to know the show. Here's what we do, Zach, give me the game suspense music. It's under game, no game? Yeah sor right? This is the that we play this. The question will be a know the show. Your name is your buzzer. Scream out your name, don't scream out the answer. I will call upon you. If you get the answer right, you win. If you miss it, we go to the other person for the answer. You're ready? Yeah, got it? What is the name of the website that we use to bust cheaters with War of the Roses?
Speaker 2: Lauren Lauren, Mike Lauren, Down goes the trucker.
Speaker 1: Yep, down with the trucker. You guys are offered. We love you, Mike, Mike. You gotta buy Mike, you're great, though, I'll give you my fifty. Here's the deal. Mike gets fifty dollars and Lauren gets fifty dollars from Kroger. Congratulations, Mike, you get one entry into the ten thousand dollars drawing. Lauren, you, on the other hand, get two entries in it, so you got double the chances to win that ten grand. Okay, awesome, thank you guys so much. What again, Let's keep up with good work. keV Free saying, my man, you keep up the good work. Mike, you're the guy that's rolling all right.
Speaker 2: Here we go. It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five