Speaker 1: We don't fight Jack. We vibe Jack.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: The vibes smell like burn cubes and bad decisions I did.
Speaker 4: On the toilet, on the toilet, the toilet.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is Rover's morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Siji is coming up in a few minutes before you get on the way, Doug, we were just talking about farting and pooping in front of our significant others.
Speaker 6: And there's a teacher who has decided to do something for students that pass gas. I'll tell you the story next right.
Speaker 5: We'll get to that at just a minute. Pharmists tea around Rover's morning Glory. Good morning pharmacy. T Hey, yo, Rover, what's happening? Yo?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Can you hear?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good, you can hear me.
Speaker 7: Hey listen, man, But having to take a bunch of memodium before an airplane ride, it's not okay. You gotta change a few things. You got to prolong your health down the long term. You got too much money, you got a hot wife. We got to keep you alive. Dude, this is not good.
Speaker 5: Well, hold on, I didn't take the emodium before I got on the plane. I wasn't like, oh my god, I'm getting on a plane, I have to take a modium for no reason. I got on the plane and then I go, I'm sitting on the plane, and I go, oh no, and I because I had eaten before I get on the plane.
Speaker 1: And then it starts to gurgle.
Speaker 5: And then I go to the lavatory on the plane, and it's just take the first emodium, uh before the dump. Yeah, I think so, because I knew it was coming. And he took three. Now how long is this plane ride? A few hours?
Speaker 1: Two? Three?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you're doing it once once an hour. That's that's a stream.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I took.
Speaker 5: Off the bat and then and then and then I had explosive diarrhea in the front lavatory. And then I went in the back lavatory a few minutes late, like five or ten minutes later, more explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Every bathroom on the plane. Yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 5: And then I got back to my seat and I took that third emodium. I go, I gotta this gotta work. I cannot be the whole plane. I can't just be, you know, going from the front and back, front and back, front and back, crapping in the toilet all this time.
Speaker 7: But give you get a quick bit of fundamental advice. It's all about inflammation. Your your insides are inflamed. That's a slow process. You got to get to under control. You'll think yourself when you have more.
Speaker 1: Energy, better for your head.
Speaker 7: Okay, alcohol has to go all except for like your diet. You have to give more diet fiber in your diet. You have to do that slowly. If you ever do it too fast, you'll not adapt well. You have to time up when you eat. You don't want to eat before you lay down. And you got to really just clean up your diet and.
Speaker 1: Get rid of the alcohol. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, honestly, I didn't even have any alcohol that day. I I don't drink. I don't know that much alcohol. I really don't. No.
Speaker 7: Inflammation is a slow a slow u problem, and a slow fix. Inflammation is what kills us, whether it's cancer, heart disease, anything. Man, It's all about our tissue being inflamed, and your intestines are inflamed, and you gotta slowly but surely heal that stuff up, which will keep you alive longer and keep you out of the doctor and hospital as you get older. So just trying to give you some living.
Speaker 1: Anything is gonna yeah, all right.
Speaker 7: Then become the star of the show. So oh yeah.
Speaker 1: God help us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so put me on on life support tubes coming in out of me.
Speaker 1: We cannot let that happen.
Speaker 6: I'll be buying Fendy before you know ituc.
Speaker 1: Suji, are you ready for the ship?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Here we go, kit.
Speaker 2: Ish Izzy on rovers Morning Glories. Big in of money.
Speaker 6: The US national debts surpassed a record forty trillion dollars yesterday. It's a staggering milestone, driven by defense costs and social programs like social Security and Medicare, and interest on the growing deficit. The figure came just five months after the debt hit thirty nine trillion dollars back in March, which itself followed the thirty eight trillion.
Speaker 2: Dollar mark five months earlier. So this is a milestone. We owe a lot of money.
Speaker 6: Convicted murderer Carmelo Anthony's motion for a new trial is being handled by a new judge as it continues today. Anthony was convicted, if you remember, of murdering seventeen year old Austin Metcalf at a track meet last year in Texas in a racially charged case case that made national headlines. The previous judge was ordered to be removed after the nineteen year old's lawyers argued he made prejudicial statements in an interview. After Anthony was found guilty and sentenced to thirty five years in prison, Judge Sid Harrow granted the defense motion to recuse Judge John Roach from the Anthony case.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: In his order, Harrow pointed to the grounds of recusal, saying in that in that the evidence adduced at the hearing is such that the responded judges impartially might reasonably be questioned.
Speaker 2: So they ended that way.
Speaker 5: This guy with the judge that he gave an interview on the local TV news and he goes, yeah, I sleep well at night. The jury got it right. Now he's now supposed to preside over an appeal. And if that's already his belief, then I you know, they could say, yeah, that's prejudicial.
Speaker 4: YEP.
Speaker 6: Two Oregon teenagers who were among twenty eight people left dangling upside down on a broken down amusement park thrill ride. They were awarded a combined five hundred and fifty thousand dollars as compensation for the traumatic event. The two were just thirteen and fourteen at the time. Both were fearing that they would fall one hundred feet to their deaths when they got stuck on the pendulum swing ride. And this was at Oaks Amusement Park in Portland. Again June of twenty twenty four, nine people have filed lawsuits against the park, with seven people settling, all for different amounts. Five hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Hanging upside down for twenty five minutes. Would you do that?
Speaker 1: So they each so they are combined.
Speaker 5: Okay, I was going to say do it for half a million, I'd do that.
Speaker 1: But that's you're going to live and be safe. Those guys did not know that that's true.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: Strapped in there, I'm crapping my pants and be running down your face.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: If I tried to take my emmodium and I dropped the fail pocket and upside down and my asses above me and it does it goes drips down my face and goes up my nasal cavity because I'm upside down.
Speaker 1: No good, all right.
Speaker 6: A teacher in Houston is conducting an inner, an interesting social experience her students can choose to pass guests secretly in the hopes that the other kids will blame someone else, or they can go to a designated spot so everyone knows they're responsible. So the teacher shows her classroom fart corner. She calls it, if you need to fart, simply go over here, fart, take about ten seconds, spray, and then go sit down.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares.
Speaker 1: Now, would you say that that's that's really strange? Is there a picture of this.
Speaker 2: It's a kiktok that she is posted.
Speaker 6: She's just trying to keep the smell in one.
Speaker 2: Area and she was shocked at the response.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some people in the comments said that the kids should go to the restroom, and she said, yes, of course they can go to the restroom, and that they don't even need to ask her first.
Speaker 5: So what if your desk was right by the fart corner, that's the worst place to sit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that actually would suck.
Speaker 6: Elsewhere in the news, tonight, we have NFL preseason football eight pm. We have the Houston Texans host in Las Vegas Raiders, and then you have the later game, NFL Presons preseason game. We go with the Chargers hosting the forty nine Ers. That's the later game tonight and today is National Radio Day.
Speaker 5: Do you think about the Browns pre game?
Speaker 1: Did you.
Speaker 5: What a blowout? I think you watch it. It was actually a blowout in the end, But I think that, yeah, have to go with Deshaun.
Speaker 1: Watson this year.
Speaker 5: That's what I start watching that and he didn't look great either, But I mean, you gotta go with what works because what we what we were doing wasn't working.
Speaker 1: But now we gotta change things to the I wanted to work for Shdor Sanders.
Speaker 5: I don't know why because I find his dad to be extremely obnoxious. This kid, I think was humbled by where he fell to in the draft, and I think, like I want him to I actually want.
Speaker 1: Him to do well. I do. We all want him to succeed. We want the Browns to succeed this year.
Speaker 5: And I can't Deshaun Watson, I just don't.
Speaker 1: I I don't want to. I worked before, but he just always injured. You're right away with a lot comes with a lot of baggage.
Speaker 5: A fifth a fifth year of a five year guaranteed whatever you remember whatever it was, was it like two hundred and thirty million or whatever.
Speaker 1: He is guaranteed four games. No, I think he started.
Speaker 5: I think they what did they say he started in this entire time?
Speaker 1: He started seventeen games over the past five years. Yeah, seven time.
Speaker 5: It's really what a total bus But he looked he looked better than Shador did.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Go on today's National Radio Day.
Speaker 4: And finally, oh nice National Radio Day.
Speaker 1: I saved this video of the fark Corner.
Speaker 8: I have not watched it yet, so I don't know anything about it, but I just saved it for you.
Speaker 1: Here is the fark corner.
Speaker 2: This is our This is our flark corner.
Speaker 5: If you need too far, simply come over here. Fart, take about ten seconds, get your.
Speaker 4: Little spray going on far freshman.
Speaker 5: Nobody's paying attention, nobody cares, nobody was worried about it.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be. That's weird reviews.
Speaker 4: Yeah, out there making blappers on purpose.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 1: Kids are gonna be crapping their pants a lot over there.
Speaker 6: And finally, AI has brought Vail Kilmer back to life in an upcoming movie called As Deep as the Grave. He was cast in the movie before his death, but production was delayed because of the pandemic, so his estate gave permission to use his likeness, and they were compensated for Vail's AI appearance. He's expected to appear in a third of the screen time, which is currently three hours, so he appears younger in the footage, and old images from his family archive and later footage of him were used, as well as recordings of his voice before he had that what is it tracheotomy.
Speaker 5: Like throw cancer or something or whatever it was aphog mouth cancer.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so no word yet on a release date.
Speaker 1: Here's a clip from the movie.
Speaker 8: It's a lot. It's six to seven minute clip. But here's a clip of the short one. Say what it looks like.
Speaker 2: As much on there? Yeah, it's almost like tombstone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I wouldn't he told if you, I would never know you wouldn't know that that was hey?
Speaker 1: I really, I mean obviously you wait a second house? He alive? And how did he get? How do you go?
Speaker 5: I was speaking of some weird runny lot Toby, but t b nah Indian.
Speaker 1: Like, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: He looks like Paul Walker.
Speaker 1: Cherokee doniy Rainlagan. He looks like Paul Walker, bloody tough homie may So.
Speaker 5: What they do did they have. Did they have an actor walk around and do this? And then I was wondering, probably his head on there. He did that with a Mark or.
Speaker 8: Han Solo, not Han Solo, the other guy, Luke Skywalker, And I just saw a behind the scenes clip they just deep fake on Mark Hamill's face after So they have an actor do everything and they just put Mark Hamill's face on it.
Speaker 9: Princess Lea too. Oh yeah, Rogue, I can't remember which one.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool. There you go. That's the shizzy on Rovers.
Speaker 6: Warning, Glory become an AST celebrity when you call into the show with video.
Speaker 5: After you video call Rovers Morning, Glory, everyone will recognize you as the genius with the best and smartest comment of all time.
Speaker 8: Just download the Rover Radio app and use it to.
Speaker 1: Video call the show.
Speaker 3: Fame awaits with video calls inside the.
Speaker 5: Rover Radio app, available in app stores. Big Firm says Schadora wasn't playing with the starters like Watson was and actual Adam says, Deshaun played with the first stringers. Sanders played with the second and third team guys. Yeah, yeah, I understand that, and that is when you're in that situation as a quarterback.
Speaker 1: You have to like, really be extraordinary.
Speaker 5: Now I get it, you're you're throwing the guys who don't have the same talent as as the first stringers, But you have to do something extraordinary when you're put in that situation.
Speaker 8: It's your time to shine and it's your time to prove that you deserve to be on the field.
Speaker 6: What you're so annoying, Charlie?
Speaker 1: What you don't like?
Speaker 4: Coach Charlie, he's a grid iron god.
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk to those coach shorts, those like short shorts that coaches used to wear.
Speaker 1: I need to clip.
Speaker 5: Weird dad, had you kind of have the mustache already? Wrote out a little longer. Yeah, they did not look they did not look real good on that. But I mean, preseason it is hard. I don't put a whole lot of stock in preseason. But it looks like it might be another year. Well now they're waiting for the new stadium.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: That was pretty supposed to be completed. I drove by that. I mean they got a lot of activity going on. Yeah, did you see the latest rendering? Looks sweet?
Speaker 2: I've not seen the renderings do look good?
Speaker 5: I just uh, I'm curious about how it will be being right there at the airport there and how that's going to affect traffic and getting in and out of the airport and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll no.
Speaker 2: Did they use AI for those renderings?
Speaker 8: Probably not. Probably probably a model. Yeah, I think it's probably no. Some guy worked on that. I don't think it'll be a big traffic problem. It only is going to be Sundays, eight Sundays a year. Okay, just avoid that area for like noon to two, noon to two.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 8: I mean, once everybody's in there, then there's not gonna be any traffic, and then they leave eventually at four.
Speaker 1: It's like that big of a deal. I would have rather had them build it right there by where it is now on the water. Beautiful, beautiful backdrop, beautiful area, beautiful empty building. It never gets Yeah, it's fine, dirt dirt field. It's the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 5: But all right, uh, Jeff Junior says, speaking of Paul Walker and AI. Now there will be one hundred fast and free furious movies that they could make there already is one hundred. Yeah, there are what was the last one that they had? Last one I saw was Tokyo Drift, So I don't know that was the third one.
Speaker 2: I think I say it, are there like ten now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then there's offshoots of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hobbs and Shot you count those.
Speaker 1: I like those Fast and Furio. They're really stupid, but I do like those movies. Hey.
Speaker 5: By the way we were talking, I told you the story earlier about the guy over in France who was drugging the women he'd bring them in for job interviews. Turns out that two hundred and fifty women he drugged and gave them a diuretic, which would make them have to pee. I didn't know that a diuretic worked. I don't think I remember taking a diarretic either.
Speaker 1: By it. Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: Like I guess it's really an overwhelming urge to pee, and I guess it seems to work very fairly quickly.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I told you the story that he.
Speaker 5: Would drug these girls during the job interview, give them coffee or whatever, and then he'd be like, oh, let's go outside for a stroll, and he'd take them outside and then they'd be like, I have to pee, and then he somehow got off on these girls.
Speaker 1: Needing to pee. Some of the girls just peed themselves because he.
Speaker 5: Kept going like, oh, yeah, there's a bathroom right over here, and then they'd get there and there was actually no bathroom there. And then I told you that he was investigated because he took a photo of a girl like an upskirt shot in a business in a company meeting, as they were under the table. He'd this, So then they investigated the reason I just had this still up over here and I didn't get to this part of the story.
Speaker 1: So when they started.
Speaker 5: Investigating for him for that, they found a spreadsheet on his computer. It was called Experiment P, just the letter P, Experiment P, and they found all these women in there. The document contained all the names of the women, when the women arrived for their interviews, when the diuretic was administered, how long it took before they urinated, and also what underwear they were wearing.
Speaker 1: All contained it. It wasn't really drugging women. It's more of a science experiment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And so that's how they started contacting these various women of hey, and they were shocked and they're like, hey, do you remember coming to the job interview And they're like, yeah, of course, how can I forget because I peed my pants or I had the pee on the street or whatever. They're like, well, it might be part of a pattern here. And this guy did this to two hundred and fifty different women. So but he still has not been put on trial yet. I've got to take a quick break. Eight sixty six yo, Rover eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back. Hang on, back go rovering Glory.
Speaker 5: Speaking in true crime podcasts, which was just in that rage way there. True crime people followed that Chris Watts case.
Speaker 1: Do you remember this guy?
Speaker 5: He was the guy that killed his entire family, his wife and his two little girls.
Speaker 1: I think they lived in Colorado. I think right.
Speaker 5: She was Oh was she something something? What did she sell? She was always selling stuff?
Speaker 1: Off? Is it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Was it some sort of multi level marketing sort of thing? And the woman did I think her name was Shannon or Shanan.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you pronounce her name.
Speaker 5: Watts anyway, So he killed the wife and then he killed his own two little girls, and he dumped them down an oil well where he worked. Not a great not a great plan to get away with murder? Is to dump your family at the very place where do you work. But Dougi, you are always having a tough time finding a guy. Right, I'm going to circle back to this story in just a minute. You can you're always having a hard time finding rugg right, well.
Speaker 6: Y you you guys always act like I'm having a hard time.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 8: She always says she's going to go out and find a guy and then strikes out.
Speaker 5: And it's it's people who uh, people who have serious issues. They always end up finding a spouse before her or a partner, and she's, oh, if they they've found a guy before me. Well, Chris Watson's now serving five life sentences for murdering his entire family. He's now engaged planning to get married the jail woman, Yes, he's in jail, and a woman named Lizzie Henderson. He's forty one, she's thirty nine. She lived somewhere in Ohio, not sure where. She's a real tor there she is. She moved to Wisconsin to be closer to where he is in prison.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 5: And she has over the past twelve months, I so twelve or fifteen months, she's visited him twenty three.
Speaker 1: Times in prison.
Speaker 2: Do you think they have sex now?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't think they're allowed to do that.
Speaker 5: And my understanding is they can only have ten seconds of physical contact.
Speaker 1: Well, you first get there, if you're backed up enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might complete in five seconds.
Speaker 5: So they embrace, they hug and make out for ten seconds and then she just sits there and talks with what kind of sick old person? Tell me how this? I mean, what's wrong with this woman? She's thirty nine years old. There's not bad look. And I saw a picture. You guys just had a picture of her up there. What happened to this woman that?
Speaker 1: She's like? You know what I'm gonna do?
Speaker 5: I want to get engaged to a man who killed his entire family, who murdered his wife. Remember he was also having an affair and the woman who he was having an affair with saw him on TV and goes, whoa hold on a second, another one of those cases. This happened before with like with that Scott Peterson guy, and the mistress will be like, oh wait a second, that's the guy I'm dating and he's on TV and his wife is missing. That's a little suspicious, now, what would make this thirty nine year old woman go, this is the guy.
Speaker 8: I want to true crime obsession. I think that's it. People will become a there. It's crazy how that's like the biggest genre of everything right now is true crime because it's the actual people get off on other people's miseries. It's weird, like they just speculate, sit around and speculate all day, watch a court case that you have nothing to do with, just all day that's what they're watching.
Speaker 5: I mean, I understand interest. Being an obsession is a little bit different. I understand people are interested. It's like your entertainment, Like your entertainment is somebody else's misery. That's your entire day.
Speaker 8: It's just I'm gonna watch this lady that killed her kids or whatever you're watching and sit around and talk about it all day. It's like that's somebody's life got ruined, a bunch of people last got ruined, and just.
Speaker 1: That's your entertainment.
Speaker 5: And the two kids were I mean, they were very very young, these two girls. I mean, I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: I can't. I mean, it's just there's no way I wouldn't want to even.
Speaker 5: Be in the same room with this guy, let alone date some who was possible, who was capable of doing that. And this woman he's not a bad looking guy, even that they remember that Scott Peterson who killed Lacy Peterson. He wasn't a bad looking guy either, and he started getting a bunch of women writing into him and stuff. So this woman probably started writing. She They asked how did you meet? And she's like, oh, that's between me, him and God? How would you meet? I mean unless unless you know him before? Maybe she was carrying out on a fair.
Speaker 8: We're going to talk about God while you're trying to hook up with a guy that killed his wife and children.
Speaker 1: Bring up God?
Speaker 9: Well, he's holding a Bible during their meeting, the girl was googly eyed and really excited to take a picture with him.
Speaker 1: Yeahstuck. Really is it is?
Speaker 5: It's almost like they can they can brag like they're dating or engaged to this guy and her eyes it's like a celebrity.
Speaker 1: But you have to be.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a control thing. If you think about it.
Speaker 6: You're a man, You're you're out, you're free, you're in control.
Speaker 2: He's not. He's locked up, he's not going anywhere. You know that he isn't you know he isn't gonna cheat on you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they will, then they'll cheat.
Speaker 5: He was he was writing all sorts of other women, I mean prior to this, but who knows if he still is. But he was carrying on these correspondents.
Speaker 1: With multiple women. Why not you have nothing else to do?
Speaker 4: Watching Love after lock Up, they all are talking to multiple people, men and women, and then they're getting money sent to them all the time. And one guy comes out and he says it was just entertainment, and he goes to meet the girl. The girl's not what he thought she was, and that immediately he was like, I don't want to be with this girl. But he is juggling women the whole entire time, and the women are doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: They're saying they're crazy.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And do you think, Dougie, could she perhaps be a prisoner pen pal?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe this is.
Speaker 2: Her key to getting a guy doing a prisoner.
Speaker 5: I don't think she would fall in love with a prisoner, but Crystal, obviously, I think we all agree she could easily fall in love with the prisoner. I think Crystal would be the one that on the show who falls in love.
Speaker 1: With the prison.
Speaker 4: Everybody deserves a second chance. I think she could, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 8: I think Dougie, she's extremely picky, and the fact that he hurt kids. I don't think Dougie would go with this guy. But what they go to Joe for? Not this person, but oh white collar crime, white both of them. Yeah, that's that's simple. But I don't think they would because it's not it's not as salacious, it's not as interesting.
Speaker 5: Crystal is fascinated by murder and all that kind So she could easily fall in this trap.
Speaker 1: She could.
Speaker 5: Do you think that if not? She has a boyfriend. Now we've already had a bottom today. He got a daily quota. And you think that if she were single, that she would start communicating with prisoners and and perhaps start dating one.
Speaker 8: Absolutely she could. That she could still into that trap. I think pretty easily. I think there's no question. I don't think she would even deny it. Would you date a serial murderer? I don't know about a murderer. What was the murder? Was it an accident? I would need more to no more details.
Speaker 5: At Chris Watts, he's not a bad looking guy. Put that put that picture of him and his family up. Snitz Uh. He wasn't a bad looking guy.
Speaker 1: Look at him.
Speaker 4: Definitely not my type whatsoever. I do not think he's a good looking guy. He would not thought he was hot for me. But there are I'm sure there are some guys in there that are decent looking that I could.
Speaker 2: Get fooled by. And the going he's good looking.
Speaker 4: Guys, they start talking to you all sweet, telling me about the right things or you know. That's the that's the part that when I'm watching these shows. The women get hooked on all these things that they grant them so much, making them feel good about themselves and everything that they fall in love and they are really attached, can't wait for them to come out. But every time they come out of jail, they don't end up staying together. Things go wrong. They're talking to other women. So that's where I wouldn't trust that. And also, I'm a I need physical contact.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't live with just ten seconds of making out and that's it. We don't have any kind of sex or anything like that. That's the back. That's the thing.
Speaker 5: Yes, hold dating a prisoner. Now, did you tell me in the past that you had written guys in prison? Or am I making that up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: It was that Instagram started feeding me you could date a prisoner. It was like, oh, and they were like their personal ads like hey, my name is Clint, I'm twenty five for uh and I love this like I love to exercise.
Speaker 2: And I was like, why is this feeding it to me? I didn't understand why.
Speaker 4: But and I would look at those things just to did you start looking.
Speaker 1: And be like that guy's not too bad, that guy's not bad looking. What do you do?
Speaker 4: But I never joined or talked to anybody.
Speaker 5: Okay, I thought she's maybe I'm just misremembering. I thought she did strike up some sort of pen pal pen pal relationship with a prisoner or something. But all right, well, I hope she never Hopefully she stays with this boyfriend of hers.
Speaker 4: Now right, she went to jail for something and we were together. Obviously I would stay depending on what he did. What did he go to jail for? Was it murder? Is he killing somebody maliciously? You know, I would probably stay around depending on how long he's in the clink for. Because there there.
Speaker 5: Was Let me ask you this question, then, just hypothetically, you can deal with hypothetical.
Speaker 1: So unlike JLR.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, your boyfriend Skinning he gets sent away three years in jail, you stick around for him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would? Oh yeah, so dumb would that's not too bad?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: I mean he was.
Speaker 4: In the navy. What if he got deployed? I would still stay with him.
Speaker 1: But he's not now, So like that's something you.
Speaker 5: Like, Oh wow, like away for three years? You would stick around? Yeah, he just has a simple being e Yeah, you know, and maybe he made a bad choice. Wait, you wouldn't think to yourself, Wait, this guy not only was he dumb enough to do something that got him in trouble, but he was dumb enough to get caught doing it as well. And now he's going to jail for three years. You're like, that's who I want to stick around with.
Speaker 4: Be like, we all make bad decisions from time to time in our lives. Hopefully he learns from this, he moves on, he grows, and then he made that.
Speaker 1: Bad decision while he was dating you, So why would like? I get it?
Speaker 5: If maybe you could make that argument if it was somebody who had gotten out of jail, and you're like, oh, this guy deserves a second chance. I wouldn't mind dating this guy who used to be in jail, but he he gets caught and goes to jail while he's with you in this hypothetical, and so you're willing to then like give him a quote unquote second chance. That blows, My blows.
Speaker 8: Your wife would stay with you if you got if you went away for three years?
Speaker 1: We're married?
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know. I don't know that. I don't know would she. I wouldn't surprise me if she didn't. I mean, if she got locked up for three years, you're gone. What would she get locked up for? I wonder what would why?
Speaker 2: Something to do with her dad disposing evidence?
Speaker 5: But I just would you stick around with somebody if they went to jail for three years? Charlie, you're dating somebody and then.
Speaker 6: They for a year, are you for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I would.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're basically we're basically married, So yeah, you'd stick around.
Speaker 5: There'd be some you know, caveats. You know, I get to do whatever I want. But oh, so you get to have sex with other women over the years, no relationships, but you know, you don't think over the three year period, you would go like, you know, whatever, they were doing whatever weird bad stuff they were doing that got them sent to prison for three years. You don't think that you would just start like you'd meet some other girl and you'd be like, oh, this is a much better option.
Speaker 1: Than what I was dealing with before. Who is in prison right now? Maybe? But I don't know. I'd like to think i'd stick around. Wow, Dougie and.
Speaker 2: Peace out.
Speaker 5: Poisoned Waing says, is we're over implying that if B two were to go to jail for any random reason, he would just walk out on his wife.
Speaker 1: That's a ft.
Speaker 6: Oh he would? I think you would, really, was implied. I think you're saying that, no confusion.
Speaker 5: I would really, you know, it would depend on was it something that she went to prison that was completely out of her control? Like did she was it a weird scenario where she got in some sort of accident, a car accident, killed something, you know, like I don't know, and.
Speaker 1: We could control a hit and run. But if she did something.
Speaker 5: That really warranted going to prison for three years, I would go maybe not who I want to have in my house, not who I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right over there, excuse me, bless you can't bless you?
Speaker 5: Yeah right, yeah, dous you What do I have to.
Speaker 1: Give away today?
Speaker 6: Four pack of tickets to the Cleveland National Air Show, presented by Discount drug Mark. This is happening Labor Day weekends September fifth, sixth, and seventh. Of course, it's at Burke Lakefront Airport, so tickets and parking are available only in advance online at Cleveland Airshow dot com. But we'll have a pair for you today and a pair actually a four pack today, a four pack tomorrow. Remember, no gate sales, so you have to get your tickets now.
Speaker 5: All right, caller thirty right now eight sixty six yo Rover eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you. We'll give you those.
Speaker 5: The Aftermath starts on RMG plus in just a few minutes. If you don't subscribe to RMG plus, sign up at Roverradio dot com so you can watch or listen live as they get started in just a few minutes.
Speaker 1: You can watch it listen.
Speaker 5: On the website or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for o RMG plus on the website roverradio dot com. Give you a quick update the app company. They go, oh, everything's fixed. Oh yeah, I said, no, it's not. It's the audio only episodes of the Aftermath and the Friday Leftovers aren't showing up.
Speaker 1: They're it's not fixed.
Speaker 5: But you have somebody in some support center over and in the and I go, let me just run you through this again. It's not fixed. Here, look at this. So I haven't heard back from them. If you want the audio only episodes, they are up at roverradio dot com, so you can find those in the meantime, So we are aware of this issue with these audio only archive episodes. We were aware of that issue, and we're going to get that resolved as quickly as possible. And in fact, we're in the process of just completely revamping the entire system and getting a major, major upgrade that I think is going to bring a lot of cool features and everything will be much easier for everybody and much more reliable. In the meantime, you can go to roverradio dot com if you're looking for an audio only episode of The Aftermath from the past couple of weeks or the Friday Leftovers. We will be back live tomorrow morning, have a great day. It's Rover's morning glory. Bye.
Speaker 1: Why Roovery's morning Glory