Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning Show. My wife is a big liar. I want to know that this is okay for me to talk about because guess what, she lied, lied, lied, all right, and I'm busting her in lines. Yes, So, Chelsea and I have this agreement with each other that we've had now for maybe five, six, seven years, who knows how long it's been. And the agreement is we do not buy each other birthday gifts, mothers Father's Day gifts, anniversary gifts, and Christmas gifts. We decide that what we're gonna do for each other is we're gonna leave it to the kids to go get us whatever we want. You know, if they're going to buy something, have them get it, or we just want if we want something, we'll go get it ourselves, you know what I mean. Like, it's it's stupid to even do the whole we're gonna buy you gifts. We've been together for such a long period of time. Honestly, it's at that point let's just focus on the care children. I think it was her idea, I really do, because if I came up with that idea, it would be a bad idea, you know what. I mean, and honestly, it gets to a point where what is she going to get me. She's going to get me a Carl's golf Land golf cart gift cards, which is not And honestly, occasionally she might even get me one of those, just out of the blue and say, hey, I was at Carls and I got you this. So long story short, this is our agreement that we have with each other. This Christmas, we wake up and I look underneath the Christmas tree and there are all of our stockings that were hung nicely on the fireplace or the mantle. We don't have a fireplace, so they were hung just there, and they were all laid out on the ground underneath a Christmas tree. And Santa had something in every single one of those, including mine, except for one. Chelsea's had nothing because guess what, Santa's a big fat liar. Two. And Santa gave everybody something except for Chelsea because guess what Santa is me. So I noticed that there is nothing in Chelsea's and I'm like, oh crap. And then I started real and there's nothing, like no candy or anything like she got candy and all the stuff for the kids, even those what are those hot and spicy candies called the Little Red? No, the Little Red she loves so guess what Santa does too. So I'm freaking out going What the hell am I going to do? So what do I do? I go to everybody's favorite Christmas destination, CVS. What this is? Eight a m.
Speaker 2: Shannon, Christmas mornings are limited, It's what I'm trying to get at here.
Speaker 1: No best I open at eight am? Call Lucido, find jewelry, and they would hang up the phone on me. They probably like, what are you doing? There's nothing open at eight am on Christmas morning? So I drag my ass out with my BedHead and all. I put a baseball hat on and I get into the car. I drive up to the CVS. I walk in and there are only people that are in CVS at eight am on at Christmas morning are either people that are sick because they have the flu, or guys like me. So I go through the aisles. You know that they have cards at CBS. I got a card. They have cards at CBS. I did not even know that they have cards at CBS. I've never gone to CBS for anything other than my prescriptions, condoms and shavers, or razors and stuff. Speaking of razors, Chelsea got a razor, Yes, I got. I went up and down the aisles. I found things that they had. Do you know that they've got electronic devices there like what, Well, let me tell you they've got everybody's favorite cook everybody's favorite cookers, crock pots. They got crock pot. When is the last time that you had a crockpot? As seen on TV? To crockpot? That CBSS clothes.
Speaker 2: And I know this because our boss, Colleen Grant and I share an affinity for a certain fleece pullover that you could only.
Speaker 1: Get at I should have called you, I should have asked you, what's usually the photos. I did not get a close because actually I was going to get I was going to get they had a shirt that said It's Christmas, And all I got was this shirt whatever. I was going to get that far, Yeah, And I figured, I know that's just something that you can actually use as AMMO later in life. It was all last minute stuff and there. Oh well, first off, she knew that when I was gone for the period of time, I wasn't just going to get our Starbucks, which I did get Starbucks, and I got Starbucks gift cards.
Speaker 2: I got her Starbucks stocking stuffer.
Speaker 1: I got her not only Starbucks gift cards, but guess what they've got Home Depot gift cards too. She's gonna ry what was in your stocking? So how did this go? On the other end? So, my my stocking had some golf stuff in it, including the Carl's Golf lands. So she prepared. Yes, she went out and did all this stuff. I'm saying she can prepare all kinds of stuff. It had everything because she said everybody deserves to have something in their stocking, even her. So I want to ask this question. I'm gonna throw this out there. What's the worst last minute gift that either you've given or you got eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight What do you think about that whole idea too of no gifts and then somebody breaking the rule?
Speaker 2: So we started that rule last year and this year we kept it. However, it's kind of not a real rule because West still takes my kids out to buy gifts for me, So he basically buys what he wants to buy me, and he's like, kids, this look good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, and I do the same with my yeah kids age, so he gets really good stuff. When Luke was little, I used to say to him, all right, we're going to the mall. We're going to get your mom anything. And guess what she got? Video games?
Speaker 1: I feel like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: However, I will say, it's so funny because I did all of the shopping pretty much for everybody for Christmas this year, and I think Wes thought I was going to forget about stock his his stocking, so he bought all the stuff for his own stocking. My gosh, yeah, hold on, well but I didn't forget, so he had his stuff and then my stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, did he get hot to Molly's? No, I would have loved to have got Robin. What's going on? Robin?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 4: My husband and I also have kind of the same We just don't buy his each other things because we buy things throughout the year. But we've been married eighteen years and I've always had a flat not filled stocking. But this year my fifteen year old daughter kind of noticed, you know, more so last year, and so she went this year and she bought stuff to fill my stocking.
Speaker 2: Night stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know what that is? A great daughter? Can I adopt her? I need to get I can't believe none of my kids even thought of this, Like it pisses me off. What's going on? Nia? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 5: How Happy New Year?
Speaker 1: Everyone? What's happening?
Speaker 5: Do you guys know what CBS stands for?
Speaker 1: At the acronym no enlightenment? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I just want to do a little quick trivia.
Speaker 4: It's Consumer Value Store.
Speaker 6: So anytime I'm going there, I just say I'm going to Consumer Value store instead of saying it's say CBS.
Speaker 1: You know what? There you go. I went to Consumer Value Store. I had no idea. I thought you actually had a funny one at this one and it says can share with CVS. Hands for I was gonna be like Christmas, somebody give me a good acronym for CVS on a dummy like me having to go there on Christmas Day? What's up, Jake? Hey, how's it going good? Buddy? What's going on? Well?
Speaker 7: Talking about re wrapping presents, I or the worst stocking stuffer this year. I was like struggling for my dad. I didn't know what to get him, and like I just I was working up until Christmas and I had no time and I rewrapped his like a big pack of like prov one golf balls that we got him last year.
Speaker 1: That's great. Can I tell you the greatest TikTok I saw over break, and I don't know if anybody else saw this in their algorithm, was the grandma who got everything from her own house. Did you see that all? It was the funniest thing ever. They literally all the kids and you know, family and everybody went over to Grandma's house and just grabbed Was she surprised at I got something like this? By the time that she opened up her fifteenth one, She's like, you guys, are I did.
Speaker 2: See the I did see the video of the grandkids that wrapped up like a really sexy song for Grandma. But on the card they made it look like Grandpa gave it to her. She opf and was like his eyes, like Grandpa's eyes were as big as golf balls.
Speaker 1: What's up? Kayley? It was nothing much? What's going on? Kayley? I think I By the way, oh my wife something today. I might have to go to the mall after the show's over with.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, so, uh, my friend, my neighbor came over and gave him a gas card, and all we had were gag gifts left, so we gave her a Yodling pickle I saw.
Speaker 1: CBS pickle.
Speaker 2: I hate that, by the way, when somebody unexpectedly gives you a gift and you're like scrambling for something to give back.
Speaker 1: What's okay, Kelly? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Good? How are you good? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Every year, my husband gets me a Michael Cours purse. Okay, Yes, they're so good. They're long lasting, and you can get them for the outlet store for a big one for like one hundred and fifty, and sometimes when you go to the store they'll give you like a matching wallet deal. So every year he does that and I love it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. See that's a good husband. My wife probably wishes she had him. I will I will say this. I'm this year going to buy a bunch of things and just put him in my closets. Okay, I'm just going to buy and yeah, like cards, Chelsea has birthday, anniversary, graduation cards to go in a drawer just for that occasion. What's up. How you doing Bell?
Speaker 6: Hi? Happy New Year, Happy New Year, New Year, so last year, my dad forgot to do my mom's stocking, so he last minute panicked and so started running around the house just filling it up with random stuff. There was like granola bars in there, saltine crackers.
Speaker 1: I almost did that. I actually almost put in there. All we have in our house is healthy stuff. Now with Chelsea, you know, always reminded us to be healthy. So I almost put like protein powder, like here you go, Chelsea, I got your nice protein powder here. You you know, you know aino acids.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why she did it. Though you think she'd have had a hell of a year she was in her fields. Well that's the thing, thankful, that's why she put the Gibson. The woman had cancer, That's what I'm saying. That's why there. You didn't even think about that.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: I am, what's up Rachel? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: My aunt gifted me a Jesus dvd.
Speaker 2: Jesus on DVD, it's like an autobiography.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't even have a DVD player.
Speaker 6: Do you.
Speaker 5: I don't have a right back to your.
Speaker 1: You know what. Now you need to get a DVD player so you can actually see Jesus right there. What's up, Josh? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Stop good?
Speaker 1: How you guys? I'm okay. Happy New Year, buddy, what's up? I was just calling in for your abbreviation for CVS. Yes, uh, Christmas by a Santa.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I like it. Christmas via Santa. Not funny, but I think of any better one. Maybe maybe because you said it, Jeff. It's funny. It makes me laugh. But thank you for the call. I appreciate it. All right, all right, take care of yourself by