Speaker 1: Good morning, ladies, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine. I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 2: I woke up yesterday morning with a spring at my stat start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida.
Speaker 3: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month.
Speaker 1: We are number one.
Speaker 3: We just grabbed every key demogram.
Speaker 1: Super duper.
Speaker 4: That's nice way to go, Ndo Gay, yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: And also with you, Paul, and also with you Zach, also with you Corey. Good morning. Hey, how are you good?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm excellent?
Speaker 1: Man? How are you Zach? I'm all right? How are you?
Speaker 3: What's new with you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you? How are you? Paul? Are you good? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Boston man to hear you. Guys both good?
Speaker 1: Why do you keep asking?
Speaker 3: Just making sure you guys are good.
Speaker 1: Just supposed to check it on the the people that you care about.
Speaker 3: You know, I almost said that without why are you checking in on me?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: I like you.
Speaker 1: It's saying.
Speaker 3: There's the only one winner. How many winners are there? I know this is the four left?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's four left. If you had to, if you had to be right and you had to put a significant amount of money going on. Well, now now that I'm saying to my answer my own question, the correct answer is New England. They're gonna win. They're guaranteed winner on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Is that right? You don't believe in Jared Stidham. No, Oh, you don't.
Speaker 1: Near killed him. No, the Bonix thing sucked. I hate about whole Eyes and the pass interpearance penalties.
Speaker 3: We're kind of wishy washy, but you don't want the kid heard. So last night the Rams wins. They went in overtime, right, dramatic game. We'll talk all about it between now at nine o'clock. The kicker for the Los Angeles Rams is named Harrison MeVis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if the Rams and the Broncos are in the Super Bowl, yeah, it's a stretch, but it's MeVis and butthead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well played butt heead Eyes. But I'm trying to get there. There's got to be a mevs in buttthead headlined like.
Speaker 1: In the New York Post. Yes, I think we might be the only few people who call him butthole Eyes.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's gone national yet. Well, I think you're doing your part to get it there.
Speaker 1: You're working hard, keep fighting a good fight. But I don't think he's liked by a lot of people.
Speaker 3: No, he comes off as a guy that's not really likable. Speaking of fighting the good fight. Yeah, saucy saucy, Saucy Saucy. You tweet a lot, right, You tweet of time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially during foosball. Yep.
Speaker 5: You're just firing off stuff A lot of times. I'll see your.
Speaker 3: Tweets like hours later, so it'll be like cheap call and I'll be like, I have no idea what call you're talking about? It unreal or what a throw? I'm like that, I don't know. That's all for you, throw. That's all for you because you have to watch it in real time otherwise you can't keep up.
Speaker 5: Most of my tweets are for you.
Speaker 3: Really, you really shouldn't do that because I only check it like once or twice a day. So if you're doing it in real time, I'm not following on alone.
Speaker 1: No, I do it. So when you come back to it, Oh, okay, got it.
Speaker 3: All right, I gotta scroll back. I should have a screenshot of this, but maybe I did. Did I screenshot this because it was just too good. See if I did. Hey, I did, so it's over the weekend, you tweeted in an Elite twenty twenty four quarterback draft.
Speaker 5: Yes, the Vikings found a way to pick the worst one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I stand by that. I got called a clown by Tommy Kramer. That's exactly what I'm bringing up.
Speaker 3: The response is simply a clown face from former Vikings quarterback Tommy Kramer called you a clown. Tommy Kramer, think about it.
Speaker 1: Think about little Metsos growing up watching Vikings football.
Speaker 3: Now, you were very young, yeah when Tommy Kramer was slinging it, but you were like, I don't know, five years old probably Yeah, But now you're what forty three, forty three, and that guy just called you a clown.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I've interviewed and talked to Tommy Kramer a lot. I like Tommy Kramer. I don't know, like why.
Speaker 3: Like And maybe it's a playful clown. Maybe he's not doing it with a vengeance. Maybe it's just like what a clown take, that's what I do. I like you, but I call you a clown daily. Maybe Tommy Kramer's being nice. Maybe he just dropped the clown face on here. For fun, like what a clown take? Maybe he still likes you, probably does May, I ask a question?
Speaker 1: Go on, Am I wrong? Uh no, no, like we're one.
Speaker 3: Caleb's better, I mean Jayden's better, Drake May is better. The only one is Panis is Penix is also not good. But still yeah, I mean Bonix is Nix.
Speaker 5: He would be playing in the AFC Championship game.
Speaker 3: That's a very good group almost across the board. And uh yeah, our guy's not good.
Speaker 1: Now where my the the context of my tweet would be is we It's not like we had the first pick and passed on all of them or just took JJ at one. That sure, But man, that that's an all time quarterback draft. Common man said it on Thursday during spread Swing. Caleb Williams in a few years might be the best quarterback in the league. That though. I mean, he makes some boneheaded throws. But that touchdown throw was incredible.
Speaker 3: If if you believe everything we heard before that draft, I actually think the Vikings scouted it correctly because it sounds like they wanted to do everything that could to get their hands on Drake May. That was their guy, yep, and they just couldn't pry him away from the Patriots.
Speaker 1: No, you needed the Patriots to win one more game in Arizona, to win a game that lose a game that it's.
Speaker 5: So much worse.
Speaker 3: If the Vikings have the second pick in the draft or third pick in the draft and pass on Drake May to take JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they didn't do that. No, they tried to get Drake May, couldn't get him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they tried to get Justin Herbert too right before that draft as well. So what a clown take you had over the weekend. It might be, but I can't believe it took off like that. I wake up the next one. I'm like, Tommy Kramer called me a clown? What the hell? Man?
Speaker 3: But Zach teddy Bridgewater ever called you anything? No, No, Wade Wilson ever drop a comment in the Ryan Reynolds. No different, Wade Wilson, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You ever talked to Sean Salisbury when you're feell in for like Gersey or something one time?
Speaker 1: Yes, and he did not call me a clown. But Gus Faratt, Oh, yes he did call me a clown once, But it was my fault. I cut him off in traffic.
Speaker 3: M hmm, all right, well I don't think Eric clown.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate that, and I did that. I can't believe that took off like that did. But it's frustrating to watch. Now you have another team like New England who won yesterday and holy smokes, eight turnovers in that game.
Speaker 4: C J.
Speaker 3: Stroud was terrible. My point he is falling apart.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: My point being though, is you look at a team like the New England Patriots right now, I'll look at him, and they did the exact same plan the Minnesota Vikings did this last off season, and they're still playing the exact same plan. They spent a ton of cash, but they have drafted extremely well, and they've spent their money extremely well. I'm just bitter because I wish we were playing. I like watching Bikes football, dramatic sip right after I like watching Vikings football.
Speaker 1: Well, no, this is just at a perfect temperature now because it gets really hot, so I gotta take advantage of it before it gets too cold. You know what coffee like is like that perfect temp, But if you wait three or four more minutes, it's gonna give like room temperature. I don't want to be relatable. Yeah, I get it. I would assume a lot of people do a lot of people drink coffee es? Actually in a cold day like this, Yes, it's chilly out all this is true. Some guy was I guess, I don't know if it was a guy, but somebody in a car on Saturday go off the ramp on thirty five W and six ninety four. He's in the ditch. And I watched the poor sheriff, not the sheriff, the state trooper had to like he parked his car on the side on the way up on the hill and had to like walk down this huge steep embankment. Man, and in that freezing called a idiot. And the wind yeah, yeah, the winds the killer Yeah, the winds. It's not that bad. Is it true that school, if kids were at school today, might be canceled because of the wind and the cold and the Yeah, PA doing that a lot lately with the I don't think it's cold enough today, even if it wasn't a day off. How cold was your car when you got into it? Cold?
Speaker 5: Yep, covered snow?
Speaker 1: Sorry man?
Speaker 5: Hashtag relatable? Yeah, why do you guys keep seeing I'm just like you?
Speaker 1: Guys. You guys, really, these people no part of their garage. Yeah, yeah, they have a garage.
Speaker 5: See so I'm worse than you, guys. And we talked about this, and I mean to keep bringing this up, but you openly talk about it if you guys.
Speaker 1: Let's say, let's say when your lovely wife said to you, hey, Corey, we should add a fourth spot, which was a true thing, and you said, okay, we'll get hot ass Randy to do it. And hot ass Randy comes over and in shows me some video about alien spacecraft taking off from a secret layer in Afghanistan and gravity leaving in August twelfth in his set for seven seconds, which makes no sense his centaur videos.
Speaker 5: But he does good work.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When he's not showing me those, he's working his butt offs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. And let's say after he told you about how he now believes in gnomes, he builds this unbelievable fourth garage spot.
Speaker 5: Do you still get to park in it?
Speaker 1: No? That's for storage storage of what stuff?
Speaker 3: Now, I would argue garage is the main goal is to store vehickeles. Yes, vehickels from the wind, from the wind, and you know, honestly from theft from from from, hail, damage from I don't know. Four forty iceed over mornings.
Speaker 1: Helps the cars, you know, lasts longer because they're in Yeah, heusecape normally the cars just think about baseball. So yeah, can I ask a question? Yeah, So the high the high temperature on Friday right now is twelve blows ero. That's the high. So let's just say you were to go home at some point this week and be like, hey, hon, how you doing. I'm Corey and it's gonna be real cold on Friday. You mind if I just, you know, slide my own vehicle into this here warm garage? What would she say?
Speaker 3: It's just I'm gonna have to catch her at the right time to even ask her. You know, I'm gonna wait for my window. Oh your window's frozen. Yeah, it's covered in ice. You can't get your car open, and you can't donald wherever you go.
Speaker 1: Whatever you do.
Speaker 3: Still the best thing ever when Babyface told us his car was frozen shut and you couldn't get into any of the four doors.
Speaker 5: Didn't he save once he had four flat tires?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that dude was the best. But he gave the funniest excuses of all he was too relaxed. That's the all time worst slash best excuse that he had a relaxing weekend at the cabin with two being and sitting in hammocks and just chilling at the lake with his friends. That he was so relaxed all weekend he wasn't sure he was going to be able to keep his eyes open. Didn't want to risk it quote didn't want to risk it. Yeah, I mean that is next level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an unbelievable bit.
Speaker 3: The balls it takes to call somebody and say I'm so relaxed. I don't think I should drive into work.
Speaker 1: That's yeah.
Speaker 5: Especially that's unbelievable. Especially hogs Daddy, Like you know, Hugs Daddy's here, he works. We all liked him so.
Speaker 1: Much, it didn't matter. We were like, oh, let's just make fun of me, said dude. Yeah, it make it's a good dude. Yeah, that that Frozen dorksuse would definitely work with you, though, I believe it.
Speaker 3: I should try it. Not today though, too much to talk about it too much here. Yeah, Alexis will be here at six thirty. Who cares what her last name is?
Speaker 1: Do you not know it?
Speaker 6: Know you.
Speaker 3: You taught me Friday how to say it. She taught me how to say it. That's how she taught me. Well, so TALWK formerly Alexis Pearson now Alexis huss There you go.
Speaker 1: Then Michael J. Mussman will be here at seven Huss and must in the morning.
Speaker 3: Oh man, wow. And Darryl Thompson's gonna be here at eight as well.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Grimmer's around today. Is he in the building at some point today?
Speaker 1: Probably not.
Speaker 5: My guess is he has today off?
Speaker 1: But who knows. Maybe if he's around, he can swing by and see his buddy DT. You never know.
Speaker 3: Lots of sports to talk about as well, which is crazy, crazy sports weekend.
Speaker 1: Lots going on. We're down to the final four in the NFL. This is the Power Drip Morning Show on the Van.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna assume I'm the only one that watched the new Game of Throne show last night, A Night of the Seven Kingdoms.
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 5: I figured you didn't.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 5: Uh, you didn't miss much. First episode was can.
Speaker 1: In what time?
Speaker 3: Place of the Thrones Thrones Universe? This is I believe this is in between the two. This is before I hope this is right. This is before Thrones Afterhouse of the Dragon. Oh okay, cool, but last night wouldn't have mattered, if that makes sense. The timeline is seemingly irrelevant so far. Here's just a guy walking around. Not much happened in the first episode. I bet Tommy loved it. I mean there was no there were a couple of man butts though, so sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't. I didn't even see it. I meant he loved it because it's he loves Thrones. Speaking of man butts, go on.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been told by so many people to watch Heated Rivalry now and they're not kidding. They're like, no, you need to watch. And I'm like, is this you serious? They're like, yeah, no, it's really good. And I know Zach was the first one to say it, But Zach.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was half joking. But I guess at the end of the day, it's a good show. That's what people keep telling me it. Do you know what it is?
Speaker 5: I'm rotten tomatoes, like just like ninety something ninety nine damn.
Speaker 1: Hmm. I mean I don't even need to see the skit. But SNL did heated wizard reef. Yeah, that's funny. Yes, that is funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a thin woolf haard from Stranger Things as Harry Potter and then Ben Marshall I believe, is playing uh what's Ron Weasley? And they basically are flying around with their sticks for quidditch, flying around, you know whatever.
Speaker 5: Just a lot of very obvious jokes, but still.
Speaker 1: It is all right. Yeah, the name's funny, though. Are you gonna watch it?
Speaker 3: There's so many other shows I have to that I've been lazy on and I can't believe I'm gonna put that at the top of the list.
Speaker 5: But it's only six episodes. It's quick.
Speaker 3: Oh it's only six Yeah, so you said the first like three or four are just NonStop.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not NonStop, but they do play hockey once a couple of intermissions. Well played, m but they go fast. Yeah, there's only six episodes. And you know, you might feel something at the end, No.
Speaker 2: Like not like that.
Speaker 3: No exact city cries hard. He's got a little hard at the end there. Yeah, maybe I will feel something at the end.
Speaker 1: And if you do that, you know that's cool too. It happens to the best of us have like three or four shows that are big time commitments. Then I'm trying to think about do I do this or not? Like Better Call Saul? Yeah, that's so many episodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And as I've said forever, it's so much harder to do it by yourself when the world has moved on. Yes, and it's not like it's going to be worse. Right did I did that with The Sopranos. I was twenty years late to The Sopranos. I watched it like five years ago for the first time and loved it. Right, So if it's great, it's great, But it is weird watching it by yourself when there's no one to talk to.
Speaker 1: And for the record, I have offered multiple times because I've also been meaning to get into Better Call Sault to Corey, Hey, I'll watch it too, and then we can talk about it. And and Corey has since not taken me up on that offul.
Speaker 5: How would we keep pace? How do we watch it at the same pace?
Speaker 1: Call each other? We talk like, Hey, do you watch episode four last night? And do you miss me? Yeah? Hey, why don't we get together? Watch one Better Call Saul? One heated rivalry episode or yeah, you guys could watch it on like zoom. We're like you zoom in. That's terrible. I got a TV divorce. I don't need to have a zoom side piece to watch TV. You don't even talk during it. Oh, Corey, can you pause the episode? I have to go to the basket. Well that was like when you played what's it called with Perish? What's the car soccer game?
Speaker 5: Rocket League? Yeah, when Perris would take like half hour breaks. Oh man, remember those days?
Speaker 1: Those were fun? Those were fun. I'm I just played my five thousandth match. Did you really are you still playing it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Man, you were elite at it.
Speaker 3: I haven't played it, and I think it's got to be three plus years now, maybe more.
Speaker 5: Oh it was a was it a switch game?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: It was on a billion different consoles.
Speaker 3: I think I was the only one on the planet still playing it on switch.
Speaker 1: So when I got when Santa Claus brought me a switch to and I logged into my account on my switch to, my profile was Mama Bear, and I'm like, who the why the hell is my now? I remember your wife probably signed it on the one that I sold to you. Remember, how does all this stuff work. It should be easier to transfer and flip and switch. So then I had to beat it, and then I had like it was like, you've played so and so amounts of Animal crossing. I'm like, I've never played Animal in my life, which is fine, but I was like, oh, it took me a little bit to figure out. Like, I'm like, did I get a use switch from Santa Claus? Santa doesn't give us switches, of course not. But that Donkey Kong game is outstanding. It's so fun far into I'm to like where you can be the elephant guy didn't get that far. Oh, I've played it for like ten minutes. The kids played it for a little bit. It's fun. It's super fun. And Mario Kark's cool too. It is really cool.
Speaker 3: Will you watch the National title game tonight between Miami and Indiana.
Speaker 5: What will be more of a blowout?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 5: Or the Niners Seahawks game? Niner Seahawks? Dude, that defense, Holy crap?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 5: Are they gonna win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: Is Sam Darnold gonna win a Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: Man, it's right now, it's not even close. That's the team that looks the best, that doesn't mean they're going to do it. But man, they looked. They were everywhere. And this isn't a shot at your guy. They made your guy look like a rookie. Well, he had no chance, no chance he has, I think to steal your joke. Sometimes I think Kriesel could have been a receiver better than the guys they had out there. They have so many injuries, they had like their ninth string tight end. The receivers were dropping balls. But even the receivers aren't their best receivers. I mean, they're just riddled. But it wasn't even just about that. The Niners didn't have any options offensively. That freaking Seattle defense was everywhere.
Speaker 1: And when you watch them when they got up ten nothing after the kickoff returning then they kicked a field goal, You're like, this might be over even if they don't score any more points.
Speaker 3: When it was seventeen to nothing. When it was seventeen nothing, you knew it was over field already. Yeah, and Donald's numbers like he played okay, but Donald's numbers were pretty underwhelming. It didn't need to be. No, he just he just can't blow the game for that seane No, and he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna have to like this Rams team. Yesterday's game was outstanding. This Rams team can win anywhere, and they split I think their season series one apiece. But like, you're not gonna be able to make mistakes against this Rams team. So the NFC Championship game is gonna be elite. Would you take the Seahawks or the field if they were playing Chicago, I'd take the field. The Rams are good, man, they were like the most prepared team in football. They they were.
Speaker 3: You mean the other way if you were if they were playing because you think the Rams are good. So you're saying if they were playing the Bears.
Speaker 1: I would take the field, all right, would sorry, I would take the Seahawks, Yes, but since they're playing the Rams, you would still lean towards the field, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, the Patriots have won fifteen of sixteen. Who has the AFC?
Speaker 1: NFC? Bet?
Speaker 5: Did you and Ben make that? I don't know one if you took the NFC, one of you took the AFC. I have no she has the NFC is going to win that? No memory of that. Maybe it was with that me it was me, I don't remember. Somebody did. That's why we should just pay power for bets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that bet sounds vaguely familiar, but I have no memory of if I was in on it, if you guys were, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Who knows. He should collect a vig. Yeah, but then it's illegal. Then it's illegal, that's true, an unofficial vig.
Speaker 3: Well, he should just post his venmo once in a while, yeah, and have random rubes send him money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not illegal. Yeah, Or just wait for Hawk at the Buffalo ail Wings and he'll hand him a few hundreds. I mean, there's always that. Man. It would be that bad.
Speaker 3: It would be the most vikings thing ever. If Donald leaves and they win a super Bowl, I mean a bow Nick Sam Donald super Bowl would have hurt a little too. Not as much as Donald though, No, it hurts, but not nearly as much as letting Donald walk.
Speaker 1: Nope, And I was in favor of it. Most had to Yeah, you had to be. He was terrible in those two games.
Speaker 5: We needed him, and you had to pay him a lot of money to keep him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What the Seahawks pay him thirty a year? Thirty a year? Yeah, we paid him what one year? Ten million?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, but he was Uh, you know, I didn't think that was going to be a thing. Even though Tom Pellisero said it, I didn't believe him at the time. I didn't think he was plugging enough. NFC Hawk has afs. Okay, maybe that's why I forgot it because I wasn't involved.
Speaker 3: But there you go, Seahawks are gonna be tough to beat.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Front Page Sports in a second is the Power.
Speaker 1: To Money Show on the Fan from the bell Bank family and employee owned studios. This is the Power Trip on the Fan. CHYFF fan welcome some great shows to Mystic Lake Amphitheater. Leonard Skinnard and Foreigner will be there August sixteenth. Motley Crew will be there August twenty first. All these show details on the concert page Cafe dot com, Keywred Calendar. Slaus, you look like you want to talk about some sports. I'd love to, man, I always want to talk to sports, always talk in sports. Oh yeah, I wouldn't talk sports anyone like a time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 5: Holiday Station Stores for a limit of time, buy to get one free.
Speaker 3: When it comes to Monster Energy Mixing matchingy flavors you want actually tried ultra punk Punch on Saturday because the kiddo was at gymnastics.
Speaker 5: There's a holiday right next to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got some gas, went in there and I'm like, hey, I'm gonna do what I say, buy two, get one free monster. I got two of the purple ones because that's what I like. I like the purple ones or the white ones, or the green ones or the blue ones. But I'm like, I'm gonna try the old ultra punk punch.
Speaker 1: It was solid, give it a shot. I thought it was okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the beauty of mixing and matching, Pauls. You can try one once and go like, all right, that was fine. If you don't like it, just move on.
Speaker 1: It was like it was a solid like bright.
Speaker 3: These other monsters are a's yeah eight plus, So I'm not look, you know, I'm not crapping on it. I thought it was fine, but you're not dull. No, But the whole point is try it. Yeah, maybe you like it more. I bet you, I bet you, I bet you.
Speaker 1: Any you think Tommy Olsen would be like a plus plus plus plus. This seems like a Tommy Olsen thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's go through the games on Saturday, the Broncos beat the Bills thirty three thirty in overtime.
Speaker 5: Josh Allen three touchdowns, two interceptions.
Speaker 3: How about this for an unbelievable stat for a guy that is one of the greatest quarterbacks in the last twenty five years. Right, he's in the conversation for top what tennis or so in the last generation? Oh yeah, Owen seven all time in overtime. Oh and four in the regular season, which I can't believe he's only played four, yeah, regular season overtime games. But oh and four in the regular season. Now, oh and three in the playoffs. Owen seven in overtime.
Speaker 1: Uh, that game had everything, the Stefan bit, that game at everything. Uh. The catch Cook's made was a catch that's not an interception. The two pass interference penalties were. I mean, it's weird because it's like the bit in hockey, where like, if you're an overtime of a playoff game, they don't really call a lot of penalties, right, Zecho, that's correct. I don't know, like I just don't want that that good of a game, in that atmosphere on a beautiful Saturday afternoon to be decided with two cheap pass interference penalties.
Speaker 3: I don't think the one was cheap at all. Well, the one was more egregious. And again the first was that the first one wasn't like the second one was though that I mean he's just pulling his arms down. Sure, I mean that's pass interference. So you can say that let the rest or don't let the refs decide the game. I would tell that defender, well, then don't yank the guy's arms down at the five yard line.
Speaker 5: That's pass interference. You're cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's even worst thing because think about.
Speaker 5: The opposite side.
Speaker 3: What if you're on the opposite fan base and your guy gets mugged at the five yard line, You're like, what the f that's not fair?
Speaker 5: Like throw the flag. Yeah, I don't get one now.
Speaker 3: The one that I don't understand complaining about both of them, Like the first one's a little more ticky tack, but that second one, his arm was getting pulled down. How was he supposed to catch the ball when his arm's getting pulled down before the ball's there. That's the definition of pass interference. I just hate butthole eyes, Beavis and butt head.
Speaker 1: We almost had Beavis and butt head. But like you know, I just that was such a great game, man, And I was when Dion Dawkins is in the locker room crying because he, you know, Josh Allen's apologized to the whole team and said, I let you guys down. I love Josh Allen. I want him to win a Super Bowl so bad. I love the Bills. As you said, I think it was Friday Corey. They're like the Vikings of the AFCAFC. So it sucks. But Buttle Eyes his team will lose on Sunday. Well, let's hope.
Speaker 3: So Denver is in the AFC Title Game for the first time since January of twenty sixteen, they will be without bone Nicks for the entire postseason because bon Nicks broke a bone in his ankle right before the end of overtime on Saturday. He will have surgery in Alabama tomorrow. So Jared Stidham your starting quarterback in the AFC Title Game.
Speaker 1: Man. That's that's And as much as I dislike Buttle Eyes, I don't want that to happen to his team. And he was heartbroken when he told that to the media on Saturday. That sucked, But yeah, it's I mean, that's a terrible thing to happen, But I think the Patriots will destroy Denver five and a half point favorites. Who would you take Patriots?
Speaker 3: Yes, same, I just just because I don't trust a guy that basically has been sitting on the bench for most of six years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if they were playing Houston, Houston's defensive ends would they would just blitz the hell out of him.
Speaker 3: Seahawks forty one to six over the Niners on Saturday. Sam Darnold twelve of seventeen for one hundred and twenty four yards in a touchdown. But like we mentioned last segment, with that defense, that was all he needed to do. They basically handed the ball off once they got off to a big lead. Kenneth Walker the third nineteen carries one hundred and sixteen yards and three touchdowns. The Niners were held to oh for three on fourth down and Seattle held.
Speaker 5: Them to just two hundred and thirty six totally yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, couldn't pass the ball, couldn't run the ball. The Seahawks returned the opening kickoff, And if you could have told the Niners right there the game's technically over, you're not even gonna get to seven games over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a domination by the Seahawks. That is a man in that atmosphere. It's gonna be tough. I know the Rams have gone in there before, but it's gonna be tough. I can't wait. I hope the Seahawks win.
Speaker 3: Patriots twenty eight to sixteen over the Texans. CJ Stroud four interceptions, He was mostly just terrific. He got better in the second half, but barely barely. Texans oh to seven. Now all time in the divisional round. I think they throw through this stat if I saw it right up on the screen, because they zero and seven. They have never made the AFC Championship Game, and I believe the stat was there the only team left to never make a conference championship game, which makes sense because they've only been around for what twenty five years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but still only one.
Speaker 3: There's a handful of teams that have not made a Super Bowl, right, but they have never made it to the AFC title Game.
Speaker 1: I think they might be the only team. I think that's what the stat said. Nobody can fact check that, but yeah, that's a big win for the Patriots. Drake May through three touchdowns. Man Is creesl Posted Stroud just throws the ball up and lets Jesus take the wheel.
Speaker 3: New England has now won fifteen of their last sixteen games. Yeah, right for the man unbelievable drama. Last night, the Rams twenty to seventeen over the Bears in overtime. The drama was the miracle. At the end of regulation. It's fourth down. Caleb Williams has nobody opened, so he's just back pedaling. There's like, I don't know, more than eleven rams.
Speaker 1: There were like.
Speaker 3: Forty three rams on the field that were all in Caleb Williams face. So he's back pedaling. He's basically standing on the forty I think the forty yard line and he just chucks it in fataway and Cole Comet might have got away with a very very very tiny push off. I know the Rams thought it was more significant than I thought it was. It looked pretty harmless. Yeah, but finds him semi wide open in the end zone because the Rams guy either got pushed or was just in front of the ballad cam or sorry. Cole Kamet gets the game tying touchdown with eighteen seconds to go, but then in overtime, Cam Curl picks off Caleb Williams on a strange throw and then the Rams go down and Harrison MeVis Harrison, which I cannot say without smiling, hit a forty two yarder in overtime for the win and the Bears home.
Speaker 1: Sorry, well, yeah, that was That was a great game. That's why football is the best sport to watch on TV. But man, the Rams just they don't quit. And when they got when the Rams got the ball in overtime and I think went three and out, are close to and then the Bears got the ball, You're like, this is this They're gonna win. They just have all the momentum, the crowds on their side, and then Caleb threw that horrific interception and you're like, what are you doing? That was just bad. And yeah, the Rams come out on top. But whatever.
Speaker 3: Sunday, the Patriots at the Broncos at two o'clock. The Patriots on DraftKings are five and a half point favorites, and then the Rams at the Seahawks at five point thirty.
Speaker 5: Seattle just a two and a half point favorite.
Speaker 3: Now, you and I were just talking about this during the break because you and I cannot stop talking about sports during commercial break.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all we discuss is NonStop sports. You know what's weird. We haven't ripped yet. It's true yet this morning. We can do that next break.
Speaker 3: Both games with the Rams and the Seahawks this year so far unbelievably tight.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The one of them was a two point game and one of them was a one point overtime game. Well, the one was the game where the guy picked up what what?
Speaker 1: What was like? That two point? That was that?
Speaker 5: That was a Thursday night game.
Speaker 1: That's why I said that was maybe the greatest Thursday night game before it happened, And you were like, name another three game and I couldn't.
Speaker 3: That was recency bias, like the textbook definition of recency bias.
Speaker 5: But I don't know what that means exactly ever Land.
Speaker 3: So anyway, that's maybe why it's a two and a half point despread, because right now it looks like the Seahawks are just an absolute unstoppable train. But you know, division rivals, they've played each other twice close both times.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens on Sunday.
Speaker 3: I want them to win Seahawks. Yeah, I'm cheering for the Seahawks too. Yeah, I like, don't I don't want the Broncos Noel Payton. I don't mind if the Rams win, don't mind if the Patriots win. It's just anybody up the Broncos. Yeah, anybody but butthole eyes. Yes, yeah, nobody likes butthole eyes.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: We'll do what really matters after this, scores and stats around the world of sports and sauce will change your life with something else. Alexis later A month later, DT later. This is the power to Wont you show on the fan.
Speaker 1: Man, grab your.
Speaker 3: Crew and join us.
Speaker 5: For you Michelo Ultra Watch Ultra Rolls Watch Party.
Speaker 1: I can't easy for me to say. Today, It's Tuesday at wild Bill's an Apple Valley catch the action with cafees Max Flller from seven to nine pm at Trivia, Prizes and specials. All the details at Cafe dot com Keybord calendar.
Speaker 5: All right, let's do what really matters. Let's go around the world of sports.
Speaker 3: Sauce will change your life with something else that'll be more interesting than what I.
Speaker 5: Say, which is pretty standard. But up but up.
Speaker 3: It has brought to you by my friends at Ovo, Lasick and Lens get Lasik, change your life in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: No more the Lasses, no more context Ovo, Lasick and Lenz, Thanks Ovo, Thank you.
Speaker 3: The Minnesota Wild. They're at Toronto tonight at six thirty. The Wild one five to four and overtime against Buffalo in Buffalo on Saturday, Mats Zucarello with the game winner that's snaped a three game losing streak. Bud Zachary the bad news over the weekend. Boldi and Eric Sinek both placed on IR YEP.
Speaker 1: Gritty win, considering all of the ridiculous circumstances that again they've found themselves in with these weird, weird injuries. Hearing that Baldy should be fined by the Olympics, I believe that's what I read, so that's good. But regardless, it was already bad enough without Jewel and now without Baldy as well. It's just it's all the more tougher. But like I said, they grind it out a win on Sam Saturday morning, really and now they have another tough task against another team that did not start out well in the season but has really turned it around with very hot as of late. The maple A seven to one and two in their last ten. So they're they're looking really really good right now. But hopefully while I can pull out some more points on this road trip. But what really matters is this. So I google like random facts, right, and then I try and pick one that hasn't been highlighted or we haven't looked at, because sometimes I repeat myself. This is in bold lettering on this random facts scarymommy dot com, one of Hawk's favorite websites. I didn't know this, and I want you guys to guess women couldn't apply for credit at a bank until what year? Okay, obviously it's way later than you thought then, which means let's go something like let's go something like nineteen sixty seven, nineteen nineteen, nineteen seventy four. I did not know that. That's Uh, how do you feel about that? Uh? That's sad. They should be able to apply for Uh, they should have been able to apply for credit at a bank anytime.
Speaker 3: Not get it granted, but just apply. Yeah, So you're not in favor of them having credit. You just want them to apply. Why are you reading Rosie's texts on the air?
Speaker 1: Oh? You so hard on that guy, I'm not I love her.
Speaker 3: The Wolves are at the Jazz tomorrow. The Wolves lost one twenty six, one twenty three to Wemby in this Saturday night. Wemby had thirty nine. Ant had a career high fifty five. That's a lot of points.
Speaker 5: That's a lot. How many Timberwolves, and I don't mean in terms of.
Speaker 1: Different people, just how many games in Timberwolve's history has a wolf scored more than fifty five? How many times has a Timberwolf in a game scored more than fifty five points?
Speaker 6: Never?
Speaker 1: I guess maybe would have heard probably if that was a record, So I would say three more times. I'll say what.
Speaker 3: Zach changed his guests and got it right? It was three other times.
Speaker 1: All three of them.
Speaker 5: Are at NOPEG.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make any sense. That's his career high. Oh yeah, sorry, I wasn't listening. Uh KG, No Kevin Love, no Derrick Rose, No. How quickly we forget Wally.
Speaker 1: Zerbiak, no Cat.
Speaker 3: All three are CAT sixty two, sixty and fifty six. Only if she's five to three sixty two points, sixty points and fifty six points and scored fifty three last January against Detroit but this is his career high fifty five. Fifty five. Wow, pretty good, that is, Yeah, but they lost. He had twenty six points in the fourth quarter and he was five of seven from three in that quarter. But man, the Spurs and Wemby already they literally could win the whole thing this year. That's how good they are.
Speaker 1: The back and fourth pace of that game was outstanding. There weren't a lot of breaks. There weren't a lot of breaks in the action. There weren't a lot of timeouts called. The coaches were letting them play. It was. That was a great game. As uh.
Speaker 5: Johnny Athletic tweeted, give me a series of that, that would be fun.
Speaker 3: I think we're already at the point now where if every player in the NBA was a free agent, or if there was a giant draft, I truly think it would be unanimous that all thirty teams would pick Wemby first. Yeah, you could say, well, the thunder would take SG.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think if you're building a team right now and all players were available and we started over, I think it's Wemby and it would be unanimous.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the guy is good at basketball. He's very good. At basketball.
Speaker 1: He's really good. He's a freak. Yeah. Who would be second? Though?
Speaker 3: Do you think it'd be Sga? It's got to be close because he's still very young.
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think Ants in the top five for sure. Ants on fire this year. Man, he's so good.
Speaker 3: He might even be third. I mean he's in that conversation. I just don't think he's He's definitely not first because Wemby's first. Then Rosie, like a year ago or less, say that he would not trade Ant for Wemby. Yeah, right before Christmas he said this year he said a month ago. Yeah, like a month or two ago. Oh boy, not in a million years?
Speaker 5: Yes, Oh I thought it was like a year or so ago, said that this year he's out of his mind.
Speaker 1: I love Ant. I would swap in a heartbeat. You'll be shun close love Ant, though common brings it up a lot, does he really? Yes?
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure it was like a few months ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if he'd be a good fit on this roster. Well played that. How did Bonus now with that?
Speaker 3: What really matters is this?
Speaker 1: Where was the one I was going to use?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it more women?
Speaker 7: Facts?
Speaker 1: No? We're done with women. Fact good and that was enough. Zacho, you'll like this one. Uh oh, you're never farther. You're never farther than thirty steps from a trash can at Disney World. And they all have the same general design, but then they theme it depending on what part of the park you're at. So, yeah, you put a lot of work into trash cans. Actually thirty steps. Yeah, no gum allowed. I mean you can bring it in, but they don't sell gum anywhere on property because they don't want it on the ground. Correct. Magic Kingdom has a trash system, so a lot of the trash cans like open into a escape system so underneath the park. So there's some Like I said, they put a lot of work in the trash down at Disney. And they also made two more Mighty Ducks movies too, in that same milk, keep going, Yeah, D two and D three sucked.
Speaker 5: D two's okay, D two's okay.
Speaker 1: But have you ever noticed it? When's the last time you watched it? Oh it's been a while. Yeah, my sister loves it. Okay, that makes it D two If you've ever noticed when they like panned to the crowd, a lot of it is just cardboard cutouts. Oh yeah, that's incredible. Yeah, but nobody caught it when we watch it on crappy va chess. I watched it on a flight like a year ago. It's it just I mean, I'm not you know, I don't mind a bad movie once in a while, but there's so many plot holes and things that just don't make any sense. The first one is magical. The first one is a great film. Back me upon the first one. The first one is great. I like the first one for sure. And and you know, I mean there's some great lines. Breath blood, a urine, No thanks, I'm full so good? Oh yeah yeah yeah, it gets pulled over. Yeah, also wild that a Disney movie is a multi time offending drunk driver. Actually kind of. It's a little bit more perfect than it should. But and then Basil McCrae and Mike mcdona, Yeah, yeah, it's cool. Man, go to see the old Mets. Yeah, and they made that like right before it all went up and find I think, so yeah, great spot for a hockey game.
Speaker 5: Great Barn, as you would say, Zach barn.
Speaker 1: That is, if if you could just coach a hockey team forgetting a dui.
Speaker 3: There'd be a lot more duys, you know what I mean? Yeah, like I'm gonna get drunk.
Speaker 1: Worst thing that could happen is I have to coach a youth team this ball right, not the end of the world, and then threaten my boss to pay for it in a phase a ten thousand dollars fine and an inition interlock for two years. Or or there's a peewee hockey team down the road in need of a coach, and they're all pretty good kids, they just need somebody to i mean say skate. And the most ridiculous thing in that movie, and I'm sure zach of you googled that you could find it is when they the very beginning of the movie when they say what's I mean? The best was his character in that when Gordon Bombay had like ninety six goals in a in his like pee wee season, and somebody pointed out that's like thirteen goals a game because they played like twenty games or whatever.
Speaker 5: So let's just recap though. He gets drunk.
Speaker 1: Yep, he drives drunk again, gets pulled over, gets arrested, and the punishment is he gets to coach a hockey team, bang the captain's mom and get another try at the NHL. What's the lesson here?
Speaker 3: The lesson has.
Speaker 5: Never stopped partying. It's more egregious.
Speaker 1: In Mighty Ducks, Gordon Bombay scored a legendary one hundred and ninety eight goals in fourteen games. That's it's a good GPG. Yeah, about fourteen goals per game. I bet he used that on Charlie's mom's. Wow, that's another weird thing. Like.
Speaker 5: And then that Hans guy that he always talks too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love Hans. Everybody needs a Hans and they probably went after Charlie's grandma. Sir, you've had multiple DUIs, multiple We feel like the best course of action.
Speaker 5: Is you leading the youth in America right this way, sir? Yeah, teaching what you know?
Speaker 1: Man? Is it my attorney? Your return?
Speaker 3: Over the weekend, Packers coach Matt LeFleur got an extension from the Green Bay Packers. He had one year left on his deal. His overall record regular season and postseason combined seventy nine, forty six and one. That's sixty three point one percent good for him. According to the old stat muse. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What really matters though, is this.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, how'd your wife feel about that? Was she pro the floor or actually she's pro Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 5: What really matters though, is this.
Speaker 1: The ice in Antarctica is made up of almost three percent penguin urine. Yuck. I think Bombay would drink it, Dhite hockey would mmmm three three percent.
Speaker 3: So if the you know, if the ice continues to melt because of global warming, which is such a hoax.
Speaker 1: Is it because of global warming or is it because of that warm penguin?
Speaker 5: No, That's what I'm saying is maybe that's the cure.
Speaker 1: It's just have a whole bunch of penguins and just give them a bunch of electrolytes and gatorade or something and just having every just drank gatorade as you were talking about. Yeah, warm penguin piss title of the podcast, yep. Yes.
Speaker 3: The National championship game is tonight in college football Miami against Indiana. That game is in Miami, but the Hoosiers are eight and a half point favorites on DraftKings, the over unders forty seven and a half a money line Indiana minus three forty Miami plus two seventy heavy heavy favorites, the Indiana Hoosiers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a world, what a world? Good for them. Unlike the professional football realm where everybody there is won a championship in the the last however many years. This is actually some fresh blood, yeah, which is nice, and then some legacy blood with the Miami side.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't get a real good look at Harrison MeVis last night. I just saw the instant replay of him kicking the game winner. They call him the thicker kicker. Yeah, I mean, I mean that's a huge bitch. I mean that's not a thin kicker.
Speaker 5: No, that's a huge bitch.
Speaker 3: I can see the thicker kicker bit. Yeah, that's no small man. Lorenz Yeah, cheerber jeried Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a guess. I'm gonna guess he is six one sauce, six one two fifteen. He is six foot zero two forty five. Oh good, guess Core.
Speaker 3: That's a huge bitch. Indeed, the thicker kicker. More of what really matters after this, this is the Power Trie Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 1: We all had that one teacher who believed in us, show your gratitude with thank a teacher powered by donors, Choose nominated a public school teacher to win five thousand dollars for the classroom. This week's winner is Alexis Hallman, a special education teacher Woodland Elementary School. Dominated a teacher saying today at iHeartRadio dot Com slash Teachers, I thought you were going to say this Alexis one. I'm like, that doesn't make any sense. I think she teaches. That's not Alexis Holman. That is Alexis Corey. Plus you got it, boom. I think you might be the first person who got it on the first try. He got trained.
Speaker 2: Did you practice in the mirror this morning?
Speaker 3: I'm a creature or habit. I like routine, so I want to just say Pierson, but whatever, I'll just do whatever.
Speaker 2: I'll answer to whatever you call me. Wow, maybe not whatever?
Speaker 7: Most things.
Speaker 3: Plus, how do we get Zach and Alexis to be the voices of some NHL team?
Speaker 5: Ask politely as you say, manners go a long way? Yes, it'd be nice.
Speaker 3: I mean, we got a great crew here with the while, but like, is there another team somewhere else that just sucks that we can just ship these two off to?
Speaker 5: They're like NHL level play by play people.
Speaker 3: Let's let's find them a job that's very kind of what's what what NHL broadcast sucks that needs upgrade?
Speaker 1: Uh? None, none, everything all the time.
Speaker 3: But the best way to get a job is to destroy the current broadcast team that always works.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: See, the problem is it's hard to listen to other radio broadcasts.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, I feel like I know a lot of other TV broadcasts that I've heard from other teams. I don't know if I've ever listened to another NHL radio broadcast.
Speaker 1: Have you held? I mean I flipped through it because you got the serious XM trial, you know, God, so you're just driving around WNE as well. Just check out what it's like out there. Do you love the fact that there are signal I think even show elements postgame show elements on the Flyers Radio network that are sponsored by Spearmint Rhino.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah, we talked about this.
Speaker 1: Yo, no kidding. They're they're very like, I think there's a deal if they score you know, so many goals. I so we did talk about this different world. So there are Spearmint Rhino is a national brand. Yes, that's the Grand Theft Auto five strip club is called the Vanilla Unicorn, which is a clear parody of Brilliant Spearmint Rhino.
Speaker 7: Vanilla Unicorn sounds like a better place actually than.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a good ice cream shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does, And.
Speaker 3: At this point in my life, I'd rather go to the Vanilla Unicorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd rather have good ice cream. Yeah. Yeah, I'm getting old and lame. Yeah, you guys want to go to the Spearmint Rhino, not unless they have ice cream and it's a ripoff.
Speaker 5: Just going. Have you been to the one in Vegas? Yeah, like, uh, there are multiple years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, there's one by up north part of the strip that's kind of by this.
Speaker 5: Uh, there's more than once. This is a little I know about it, I believe.
Speaker 1: So it's a tough place to go when I was there, when you're when the ATM fee would overdraft your account, that's a tough place to be. It's like one hundred at M fee can be that's the only one I think the nine or ten dollars in a casino. Yeah, it's a hund bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sad because they know you're going to do it anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're going to take your money no matter what.
Speaker 1: Man, I just have a lot of ideas now how to make a bazillion dollars at m's and strip clubs? How do I own that they've got reviews on Google four point two Experiment Rhino or specifically the at R. Yeah, the yep, Google love this place? Hands down?
Speaker 3: Hey, you're not allowed?
Speaker 1: No? Hands down? Is the right way?
Speaker 3: Don? Jasmine is the best? Shout out to Jasmine? Is this the one in Vegas? There's just the one that's connected the Flyers Radio network?
Speaker 1: How about this? This is this is a good hawk review. She is super respectful as a female. She makes me very very comfortable when I come in with my husband and see her. She's always full of energy and love and that is why we stay returning.
Speaker 2: That won't imagine getting a Google review as a stripper.
Speaker 7: That's got to be sure.
Speaker 1: There's a lot more on you thing. The couple that goes to Spearmint running together stays together.
Speaker 3: That sounded more like the way you would review a receptionist at like a law firm. Like, she's very nice and welcoming to my husband and I feel really nice talking to her.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's her name? Cinnamon.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this. I'm not just saying this because my lovely wife is listening.
Speaker 3: Anika's Alexis is five feet away from.
Speaker 1: You, and that there's a hundred other things I would do than rather than I would instead of going to a strip club, I'd rather take a nap. I'd rather hang out with it just does nothing for me. No ice cream, ice cream? I'd rather go out to eat. I'd rather did I say nap?
Speaker 5: Yes, you're at like five things the.
Speaker 1: Game? Rather watch golf on TV? I'd rather sports. You're telling I like sports, and there's nothing wrong with liking I'd rather be here. But what about stand outstanding service it provides at Spearmint Rhino. Don't care it's too especially at the main bar. But if John Puleska emails you right now and says I got a national endorsement possibility, they want you to be the voice of Spearmint Rhino across the iHeartRadio networks. I mean I would say, where do I sign up? But you just said you don't like it, that you're not into it. You'd rather do one hundred other things and go there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can quickly flip. Should we do more of what really matters, Rosanna?
Speaker 1: Would I got a lamp dance from a gorgeous Cuban dancer whose name I believe was Rosanna.
Speaker 7: Not knowing the name is crazy.
Speaker 1: Part of Vegas and the charm of Vegas is there are people who go and just do things they normally wouldn't do.
Speaker 5: Right, Or they go because just.
Speaker 2: To say they did it in Vegas, or they go because you know, they.
Speaker 5: Go on dudes trips and then they go to a strip club.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: Would you go to a.
Speaker 5: Strip club and then immediately write a review on it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: I hate saying this because it's mean. How lonely are you?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 5: I can't wait to get on Google and write a review for this ros Sanna.
Speaker 1: I guess you.
Speaker 5: I guess in the back of your mind you're hoping that she sees Yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Think that's what the goal is.
Speaker 5: That's the miss connections thing.
Speaker 1: Ron Burgundy one continues on this review from after Rosanna ended up paying forty dollars for a lap dance plus fifteen dollars tip. He also brought about two rounds of drinks and I wasn't drinking alcohol as I had an ATV ride early the next morning packed weekends. I mean, that's the hell tip on a forty dance.
Speaker 7: That's a good tip.
Speaker 5: You break on your tab and give them the rest of your weekend plans.
Speaker 2: As someone who's curious about the spirit of Rima, what more do you need to know?
Speaker 3: I would like to know what the customers are doing the next day nice ATV right around the greater Las Vegas area. I don't even like strip clothes either, but this is making me miss Vegas, not just want to go play cards.
Speaker 1: Rosanna ever moves on to become an A list movie star, this place will never be the same. This guy's too horny.
Speaker 5: My god, buddy, she's so close to being ast clue.
Speaker 7: That's holding the expeeriment right together.
Speaker 1: But if this was a Rosanna Arquette review from like forty years ago, then they would have nailed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the only one. All right, let's go around the room again.
Speaker 3: What really matters? Scores and stats around the world of sports also change your life for something else. Over the weekend, the Falcons hired former Browns coach Kevin Stefanski. That was the first big decision from Matt Ryan as president of football of the Falcons. President of Football. What a stupid title President of Football. He led all the head coaching interviews. Stefanski's forty three when forty five and fifty six and six seasons with Cleveland, but eight and twenty six the past two seasons. But he was a two time NFL Coach of the Year, and a lot of people have pointed out he obviously overlapped with Cousins here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: If Cousins is going to stay in Atlanta.
Speaker 7: He's actually gonna be here next year.
Speaker 2: But you know, you think so, you're one of those I don't know, it'd be kind of fun one time for the.
Speaker 7: One time maybe.
Speaker 5: I mean, what are you gonna What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Though, If you're Atlanta Sauce, you're you're the sports guy, what are you gonna do? Between Pennix and kirk If you're Stefanski and Matt Ryan, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you probably give Pennix another shot. I think kirk Ole will walk. They moved a bunch of money around in his deal. I think he'd become He will probably become a free agent a few days before free agency.
Speaker 5: And he wants to start. That's the best the thing, Yeah, that's the pa thing.
Speaker 1: Where PA always says in PA has probably a pretty good idea when everybody's like, well he'll come here, Well, he's only coming here if he's guaranteed the start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think he would win in a competition. But oh, hands down, he's better right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think not.
Speaker 3: He's not Kirk's, you know, sneakily super good. Yeah, that's why he's got a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can talk about his flaws all you want, but the kid can sling it.
Speaker 5: He was great on TV too. Yeah, alexis what are you on TV next?
Speaker 2: I'm actually going out of town tomorrow. We're going out of the country for a wedding and then I where are you Goingana?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we come home Saturday night and I have a Frost game Sunday, so I will be back on air Sunday.
Speaker 1: Give us the Frost breakdown so far. Give me their ups and downs of the season.
Speaker 2: They want to know t the other night they had been on a little bit of a skid, but they're right at the top of the standings there.
Speaker 7: I think second in the league right now.
Speaker 2: The team they beat in ot the other night was New York, who they were battling with for positioning the standing so that ot wind just bumped them above New York.
Speaker 7: So they're right up there.
Speaker 2: They're doing good, they're playing well and kind of the veterans on the team are leading the way right now. Heisei's starting to get hot. She's been really good as of late. Set up the ot goal the other night. So we're getting close to the Olympic break, and then once we come back from the Olympic break, I think it's about a third of the season we have left and then.
Speaker 7: Playoffs start again.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about Taylor with the nickname Skate McCray.
Speaker 1: You like that.
Speaker 2: I like it, And she does look like her. She does look like her, so her nickname, and she loves her like I don't know if people know that, but like she is a huge Tate McCray fan, so it's funny that she also looks like Skate McCray.
Speaker 5: Yeah, back to your puta Kana trip here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as a female, as as a gal who just was recently married, give me your snap opinion on destination weddings.
Speaker 2: This is actually our first one, which is crazy because we've been to eight hundred weddings in the last three years.
Speaker 7: But this is the first one that we've been to that.
Speaker 2: We've been to a few like out of state weddings in like Wisconsin, but this is the first one like out of the country.
Speaker 7: I'm excited to.
Speaker 3: See what it's all about close to you, to these people.
Speaker 2: So my husband's in the wedding, it's in a way, Yeah, it's my husband's friends and we're very close to them. So the part I'm excited about is, like, we never travel with other people. It's going to be fun to like be somewhere with people we know. So aside from the actual wedding, that's what I'm most excited about, to hang out with our friends in a different country for the week.
Speaker 5: It definitely you know Thins the herd well right significantly.
Speaker 2: They I think they have like over one hundred people who are going, which seems like a lot for a destination. They have a huge the groom is a huge family though, so I think that's part of it. But I know there's going to be a lot of people there. A lot of our friends are going, and.
Speaker 3: So mine had under sixty and it was in the Greater Twin Cities area. Yeah, now that was intentional though we kept it as tight as possible, and I don't have a lot of friends.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, did you have a small circle or did you cut a lot of.
Speaker 3: People off column a little of Columny, But no, ours was like sixty ish or under. I forget the exact number. I can't even imagine how many it might have been half that if we had done a destination Yeah, yeah, I mean even close family and friends.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, like I can't, I feel like destination weddings, you're lucky if you get fifty people there. Yeah, like your immediate family and maybe a.
Speaker 7: Few of your closest friends.
Speaker 3: Which is kind of why you're doing it, right to like, let's go somewhere else and save on the cost, right, right, it's not one hundred or two hundred people off the list.
Speaker 2: And yeah, or you don't want the whole big shinnig, so you want an excuse to not have a bunch of people there, And so yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 7: It'll be our first one.
Speaker 3: And Margarita is in a beach. That's that's how a wedding should be, exactly frozen marks, right saus Yeah, man, the best is it? My turn of yours? I think we talked about the frost yet your turn. What really matters is this play your match game music, please.
Speaker 1: Go. China didn't win its first Olympic medal until what year?
Speaker 5: Oh that's winter or summer? Yeah, and I think, yeah, it doesn't say, but I would guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even know what a been crazy dominant at diving in the last handful of decades, nineteen.
Speaker 1: Thirty six.
Speaker 5: This is going to be like nineteen seventy.
Speaker 3: It's going to be exactly. This is going to be like the women getting applications for credit cards. You said seventy four. Yeah, that It's going to be way later than we think. So it's going to be something like, let's go eighty eight.
Speaker 5: Eighty four damnit?
Speaker 7: Nice? Wow, that's crazy though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is crazy.
Speaker 5: What support It doesn't say eighty four was Los Angeles?
Speaker 1: Right? How the hell do you know that?
Speaker 7: I can't even tell you where last year or last Olympics was.
Speaker 1: When was it in so Chy shooting?
Speaker 2: I was twenty fourteen, that was because that was the Oshi Oh yeah, so I think that was twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: The eighty four was in shooting, shooting, shooting. It was shooting, not archery shooting. No, there was just guns won by shooter. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, h hell of a start for China. Yeah, well done to start shooting in nineteen eighty four? Was it a gold silver bronze?
Speaker 1: What did we get here? Was the first ever gold medal for China? Old zoe effing? What we're going to assume? That was sixty close?
Speaker 7: It's a really solid effort. Hell, but you just went for that.
Speaker 1: Well done. Fifteen meter The world Junior's got me way confident on these different names. Fifteen meters pistol. It's called a break through zero, an event that brought great joy to the whole Chinese knee. Oh oh, poor hug.
Speaker 3: According to sources, the Steelers are open to having Aaron Rodgers return in twenty twenty six. They're going to obviously have a new coach because Mike Tomlin stepped down. Rogers is forty two, has already said he's not exactly sure what his plan is, but according to sources of the Steelers are open to having him back.
Speaker 7: Please retire.
Speaker 2: The only thing worse than him playing another year would be him coming to TV next year.
Speaker 7: So if the other option is TV, go ahead and play another year.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's going to do that, do you guys the TV angle?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I think he likes being.
Speaker 1: Low key, yeah, mysterious.
Speaker 7: Think you have a camera? Who who's an egomaniac?
Speaker 3: I agree, But I think he likes the idea of popping up once in a while and then making a big splash doing something parents right. Yeah, even even his weekly bit on McAfee feels like that's about as much.
Speaker 1: As we need.
Speaker 5: Did they stop doing that for a little bit?
Speaker 2: I think yeah, he was like suspended or something for a minute, but then you will.
Speaker 5: I think it was part of his Steelers contract on McAfee.
Speaker 7: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 3: What really matters, though, is this. Here are two things. One of them I knew and the other one I didn't. You can't lick your own elbow.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me what to do.
Speaker 5: You can't tickle yours. You can't tickle yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah I knew that, but I didn't know the science behind it.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that either. Why can't Yes, you could lick my elbow? Can I tickle you?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: For the next ten minutes, I had to do one of the two of those things non stop. Either non stop tickling you or non stop stop licking one of your elbows?
Speaker 1: Which one would you let me do?
Speaker 5: Probably licked my elbow, that's the right call.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Tickling is more touching, and eventually you just look like a cat licking a salt lick. You just do it so many times my elbow would get weird looking.
Speaker 2: Licking would be more embarrassing for you. Tickling would be more embarrassing for him.
Speaker 1: I don't like to be tickled.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, we've all been tickled here by Paul Allen.
Speaker 3: But like think about think about, like think about when Pa has tickled you in the past. If somebody walks around the corner and they go like, is that a grown man tickling another grown man? We go, yeah, it's iHeartMedia, it's Pa.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now think about if some Randall walks around the corner and Pa is licking your elbow for ten straight minutes.
Speaker 1: That's weirder. Yeah yeah, But for him, I think as.
Speaker 2: The person getting your elbow licked, you get a pass because it's like you're just an innocent bystander, Like, what's this person doing licking an elbow?
Speaker 3: But I think there's a there's it goes up a notch with the licking factor, right, it gets a little more adult feeling and awkwardness, like licking versus just playfully tickling over the clothes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which Pa does. That's what he told me.
Speaker 3: It was, this is just playful tickling over the clothes. And I'm like, whatever, man, man, I think about that. I haven't been tickled by Pa in fifteen years, nuts.
Speaker 1: Times a bit. Stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know this, this is a true story. We when I turned thirty, I cut a deal with him and I said no more. Okay, So he hasn't tickled me in fifteen years. He tickled me constantly in my twenties. I don't respect the requests, and there's not much he respects the request.
Speaker 5: About three times a year he'll be like, can I please just do it?
Speaker 3: So he'll ask them.
Speaker 6: I'll go.
Speaker 3: No, that a deal is a deal, and he's like just once I go no, they don't walk away, and they'll wait like four or five months and ask me again.
Speaker 7: I get the feeling you're somebody who hates being touched.
Speaker 3: H correct, I've never had a massage because I don't. I don't, I don't know. I get very uncomfortable with that.
Speaker 7: Do you get it?
Speaker 2: Does your wife get a pass, like, do you mind like when she's like holding hands or if you're on the couch and you're hanging out.
Speaker 3: And she's like, I don't mind that bad idea. I'm super ticklish and I don't like massages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, thanks. Fun though, by the way, you take your word for it, you can't be You can't tickle yourself because your brain, Sarahbellum, predicts the sensation of your own touch and cancels it out, folds it out.
Speaker 6: That's how weird what another person's going to because anytime I was going to do it, yeah, and you still and I still didn't. I don't know if have no movement. I apologize eveneath this go ahead.
Speaker 1: The Texans are still trying to get back to Houston after yesterday afternoon's game. They're dealing with weather delays and other travel complications. They're still in the air, in the air, that's what it says. The game ended at six fifteen pm, because that was Lieber's bid. He was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was struggling to get out flying himself, like on his own plane or was yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had even had a layover and stuff to Atlanta. Yeah, so he was just had to go to Atlanta, I think so. Yeah, Well they do have a good airport. Yeah yeah, I at that lock.
Speaker 5: You can't get it on Sunday. No, that's a good point airport on summer.
Speaker 1: No. No, they have a Chick fil A at the Falcon Stadium that isn't open on Sunday.
Speaker 2: So Thursday night and Monday night football, that's the only time you can have it all concert, concerts, football.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous. But whatever, Just go lick your own elbow. I can't one of the population. Can of the population? Can?
Speaker 7: You probably have to be what double joined or whatever.
Speaker 1: You have to have a short enough limb meets us, or you have to have some hyper mobility. I don't have time for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't either. Oh then you're gonna your elbows are gonna go unlocked. Oh no, not that.
Speaker 3: The news is next. Must be here in a second, Harreld Thompson later, Alexis hust is here. We'll talk more after this on the Power Trip Morning show.
Speaker 1: On the Fence