Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning. Good to have you guys here with us. Phone numbers eight four four Mojo Live. The text line is nine five five zero zero. So if you would like to be part of the show, I'd like to add a comment, you can text. That was a verb text. It was kind of like a I was holding it in and all of a sudden it started making a noise. Text nine five zero zero and we will uh will call you if you put just like call me. We'll call you Shannon uh. And we're going to talk about when you want a shower with your Your partner Chelse is not a shower with me type of person. She actually locks the bed, none of our.
Speaker 2: None of our doors, lock in our house, none, no. Like I feel like this happens a lot, and like, what's it so sweet that he wants to do this? I feel like yesterday, for example, we both went to the gym. I ended up ending my gym time with by sitting in the sauna for twenty minutes. So I was disgusting and so sweaty, and all I wanted to do was comb home and take a shower. And I kind of wanted a few minutes to myself and so he was like talking to me while I was in the bathroom. At one point came in and I'm like shampooing my hair and I see him start to get undressed, and I'm like, no, I do not come in here, but he always likes to come in. One, I don't like sharing the hot water. I get cold. I want to be in there by myself. And two, I feel like he always wants it to lead to sex in the shower.
Speaker 1: And while that.
Speaker 2: Always sounds like a great like steamy hot idea, shower sex is overrated. It's not. It can kind of hurt, it's not that comfortable. It's not the most comfortable.
Speaker 1: Affirmed. I think guys are into it and girls are. Yeah, it's not every day thing, but like yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like sometimes I'm into it. I'm just saying, like, one, I want to take a shower by myself into if you want to have sex, I'm down, but like wait till I try off?
Speaker 1: Can we do? Can we do like a like a debate on this one here, Like let's debate, well of one side debate they you know why showering with your partner and shower sex is great, and the other side can be like Shannon saying no, why she doesn't like find somebody that calls in eight four for Joe Live.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Lydia, well, if we'll have that, I think just the steam, the closeness. I think you know, the bodies are wet.
Speaker 1: Do you wash each other? Yeah, I think you should. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of very. It's very I'm a bench.
Speaker 2: In our shower, but it's kind of at a funky height.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I've been. I'd rather it's a few guys and I feel like they were obsessed with always wanting to get me in the shower. But like as a girl, I'm not trying to get my hair what all the time? This is a lot of work put it in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we realize what's happening right now. If you've got to put it in a shower cap to get the job done, I think we can.
Speaker 1: You're okay with it, okay. I think there are also people that don't like show sex in like a swimming pool, so maybe water.
Speaker 2: Is kind of the same thing. It's a little bit of an issue, but.
Speaker 3: You're submerged if you're in a pool, if you're in a shower, you know, Holly, what's up?
Speaker 1: Holly?
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning everybody?
Speaker 1: Good morning. What's happened? Are you? Are you pro or con on showers? Come on?
Speaker 2: My shower is mine.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be breathing in half my shower. You get it. What if you have a good rain head, you know.
Speaker 3: A shower head on both sides, then maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you there. I always wanted a shower where it came at you at every direction, you know what I mean, like one that just like literally was you know what come in? I want to give my shower, but that is but that is my shower.
Speaker 2: Is the one side of the wall, old fashioned shower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you got the removable one, you could like take it and do other things.
Speaker 1: I think the removable one honestly should not be used for that unless you're by yourself because the next time you use it and need it, I like stick that near my butt to clean my butt. I mean, you don't put it in that touch your butt? No, I know, but Page, what's going on? Page? What you're doing?
Speaker 3: So I have to agree with Shannon on this.
Speaker 2: My shower is my shower, and I get that there are sometimes that like you can invite yourself in and everything.
Speaker 3: But she is right, sometimes it does hurt.
Speaker 2: I think women are prominently or like territorial. They got our time and space in the shower.
Speaker 1: They don't. Absolutely it's a guy thing. I think the like showers and have sex.
Speaker 3: And if if that's the case, I will invite you in.
Speaker 1: Will you do with a slow finger thing like like like where you slowly like do one of these things? Like No, it's more of just like a planned thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 1: It'd be all over if all of a sudden, Oh, the shower curtain.
Speaker 3: We like our showers too, curtain. Guys, we like our showers too. We like our long time. I like my music going, I like the vibe. But I do think we are more available for a more communal experience.
Speaker 1: It sounds like the women. What about bathtubs together? Like like I don't even like taking bath by myself, like like those you know sometimes people have like sexy bat big bathtub. Have you had?
Speaker 3: No that would be the next time I would take it. Let's all go together as a show and hang out and see what happens.
Speaker 1: By the way. There, By the way, there are not one person that says that that's not a man. And there's all these men, but there's not one woman that's like Shannon, you are missing out. What a horrible thing. Uh, Joe, Joe is a guy. The are you there, Joe? Yes, I'm here. Joe is a guy that thinks like a woman. Because guess what, Joe, you don't like shower sex, Like I don't mind it, but like when you want to have sex in your showering, you want to like clean yourself like good, you know, by you know, I don't know, Like you want to clean your eyes. You want to be by yourself? Yeah, and then you gotta clean. Then you gotta act like you're clean. Bring up a.
Speaker 2: Great point, like I want to I want to get all the spaces ready to do that. I don't want you to see me in the process of doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sex after the shower or before the showers, okay, then after.
Speaker 2: But this is the other thing. I feel like I'm very picky. I need I want to be completely you try.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? Yeah? In moistureze Hold on, Teresa, Teresa, what's going on? Hey, good morning morning, Teresa.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say my husband and I were very clumsy and like we are not.
Speaker 3: Okay, you might die in there, but.
Speaker 1: I'm a woman. I've got things to do and everything. Shower absolutely not. But it's like it's like I got a minute, we can freshen up, but it's not happening in there. No way. Can I tell you I like long hot showers like I like them long and really really hot.
Speaker 2: I love my scalding.
Speaker 1: And by the way, here's a little tip tankless water heaters. So I've not done a tankless water heater. If you have a home and you can do it, it's the best thing ever.
Speaker 2: But also you can have a plumber come to your house and adjust your maximum temperature for more than it legally is supposed to be.
Speaker 1: And I did that. Legally you can get a trouble for doing that. Well, so we had to have.
Speaker 2: Our we had to have our bathroom redone because there was a flood situation and supposedly when they come out and inspect it's only supposed to get up to a certain temperature. And I was like, Frank, that sucker. After the inspector leaves, I.
Speaker 1: Took out the little cartridges that were making it, you know, not rain, you know what I mean? Like I wanted to pour on me. I wanted to I wanted to rip my skin out. That's what I want. It's like Cannibal or something. I want to take a shower. What's going on, Eric? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: We got the person. Go ahead. I disagree with Senne. The morning sours or whenever a sower is is the best. Okay, I can share.
Speaker 3: The sexy time is amazing.
Speaker 2: You're missing out, girl, You're missing out.
Speaker 1: To the side no Europe. So you like going in there and having him just all of a sudden boo surprise you and then you know or you'll he'll some the joint. Do you don't ever have a situation where you feel like you're cold because you're standing outside of the water. No, absolutely not. You must say up. I always feel like, honestly, I'll be honest with you. I always feel like guys only like it because guys are big porn guys, and and the whole showers porn stuff is so prominent, is it? I think? I think so? I think somebody told me the bookmark be me b is on with us and this shall be your voice is good morning.
Speaker 4: So my sister was having time in this hour with her husband and ended up flooding their bathroom and it flooded all the way down to their first floor ceiling and it had to do all the work to it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wait what happened. Did they cover up the plug and it overflowed or it was just so much water going down the drain that it couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: It just flooded the I mean, it just flooded. I don't think she'll ever do it again.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's wild. But they flooded their entire home because of this. That's craziness. Are you voice dis guys? Because your sister would kill you for being on the radio telling her story.
Speaker 4: Yes, to be honest, I might just say sibling, but sister just came right out.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, hey, you're not as freaky as your sister, I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: Oh honestly, more of the King's one.
Speaker 1: She's the one. You don't tell your husband that, do you though, Like that's one of those ones where you don't tell your husband. Yeah, so you know Julie and found out? Yeah, because now did he try to get a shower with you then that night? Say wait a second, let me see if you would doude.
Speaker 4: This, yeah, sees the more changed one when it comes to that, like I'm the wild child.
Speaker 3: Probably, Oh you guys, look at that.
Speaker 1: These sisters are wild the sisters or where did that? Where did that come from? Your mama wild lady.
Speaker 4: To Honestly, I couldn't even tell you.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine your parents back in the day showering together like I never want to think of you.
Speaker 4: I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I could believe it. You could believe it. Wow, he probably tried it everywhere. All right, b We'll talk to you later.