Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: While the longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst, and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: I don't crack. He's the under pressure every damn nights. Yeah, I'm not gay, so just it's a lot of people who are. That's right, game, great sports talk.
Speaker 3: Do not throw your Laying Kiffin shirts away. Bring him down to hound Dogs. We'll give you twenty percent off of another our shirt, and we're gonna send all those shirts that you don't want that you want to burn down to haities, to the children.
Speaker 2: Your husband keeps lousey company.
Speaker 4: Missus Samson as bad as there is in LA and that's as bad as there is.
Speaker 5: You're better than ever, but I knew you win. It's bittersweet to see you again.
Speaker 6: I'll tell me you stetchrow some money if I seven LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio at the All Star Break has arrived. The All Star Break is at the Intuit Dome and the Key of Form all weekend long. You can get tickets for the Fancy Celeb Games or the Castle Rising Stars Challenge tonight at nbavents dot com. Big thank you to them for giving us tickets all week and sponsoring the show. But we will have just limited play by play this weekend. Little Indiana the Illinois Big Ten Basketball on Sunday with Tim Kats on the pre half and post. Tim will also be along when we sign off at seven pm to do a little uh Dodger Talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dodger Talk tonight, a couple hours of content before that, but Dodger Talk with the one and only Tim kaits coming up at seven and Dave Roberts has spoken. A lot going on at Camelback Ranch. David Vasse will be embedded by the start of next week. By tomorrow, really, he'll be embedded, and we will have reports daily on your home of the Dodgers seventy LA sport. Every pitch, every catch, every triumph, every failure, every celebration, every concern, every moment, every stitch in the ball.
Speaker 2: It's here and it's now time for the top story of the day.
Speaker 6: Story of it Well, as we mentioned, I will qualify it by pointing out those of you that love the round ball and come to the Petrosen Money Show. For regular NBA coverage, you do have the All Star events here in town all weekend long. Both teams in town hit the All Star Break with wins. Both are in the playoff pictures. Clippers currently the last team in play for the play in the ten spot, which means, were they able to escape from that, they would get the Oklahoma City NBA defending champion Thunder in the first round. But they're well into the play in. They're up five and a half on the Grizz for the final spot, just a one hundredth of a percentage point behind Portland for the nine. So chances are at the very least we will get one game of a play in if the Clippers were to even lose. If they were to lose, their season be over. If they win, you get two perhaps and then a playoffs, sear goet.
Speaker 2: Extra money for fully functional employee at.
Speaker 6: Of Matt, Yeah, and probably not extra money for young Carlow. So you know, the Lakers in the five spot currently have Lebron versus Kevin Durant showdou in the first round against the Rockets, who are the four, just a half game ahead of them, two and a half back with the Nuggets for the three, couple percentage points ahead of the Wolves from being the six, and just one and a half up on the Suns from being the team the Clippers would play in the first play in of the play in. So pretty tight up there for the Lakers, but no danger of not being part of the postseason. So with that, let's talk NFL football. I mean, we don't have a game, or even a preseason game for at least five and a half months.
Speaker 5: That was a real nbad there, Matt. You realize you took two steps and then a euro step back to the right.
Speaker 2: Listen, We're going.
Speaker 6: To have NFL football either the first weekend in August or the last weekend in July. It is right around the corner, and with some news surrounding some of our favorite teams. Let's start with this a real bummer. I don't want to speak for you, but I speak for me, and I speak for something I like to share on the show, the league won their arbitration claim that the NFLPA is no longer allowed to share publicly. They're now famous for the last three years since they started doing it report cards anonymous players grading the teams under which they are employed. So we are missing out. It was a good year for the Chargers. They finished fifth, the Raiders finished fourth, and the final rankings that we will see the Rams were all the way down in twenty first, likely because they're still in their temporary facilities while their new facility is being built there in what little ells. But we are gonna miss out on nuggets like the Patriots team playing has no Wi Fi, but the armrests still have ash trays. That the Browns dining room was described as having water that tasted like discarded hot dog water. That the Rams charged players seventy five bucks per kid if they were to put them in daycare during games. That the commander five bucks just for the game. Jack, I guess, so you want to use takecare when you guys are playing, you're gonna have to give us some money. The commander's locker room got an f because there were sewage all over the place. But they're gone. There will be no more grades. We'll never hear of it again. The NFL use some fancy legalies to say the union could not use disparaging language for their NFL.
Speaker 5: And the NFL found lawyers to rule in their favor on their own league where they make all the rules.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they that's what they did. And they put it to arbitration instead of to a court where I believe they control who was presiding over the arbitration hearing. So players understandably are pissed. They do say that their private grievances in the past were barely paid attention to, which is why they decided to make it public to try to put some pressure on the organization. It worked, it sure did. Fans started piling on teams. The owners actually did change their behavior, which meant, you know, no more rats in the locker room in Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: You know, no more. It's a human climate and it's hard to keep them out. No more dried up and geeze for lunch, no more.
Speaker 6: The luggage compartments on the plane were held together by duct Tate. We end up losing out on this one for a league that makes like fifteen billion dollars a year. Another news and note Pee, there is two ways to look at this. Either he didn't fan the flames, or he had a chance to put a story to rest and call it BS and he didn't. I will be in Indianapolis for the combine in two weeks, two weeks a week from Monday. I'll be out there through Wednesday. Already got names of some dudes that are likely to be superstars on the brain, but the bigger names are the ones that aren't being drafted but will be traded for players that will be drafted. Fancy names that make you feel good about your future, even though they haven't played an NFL down yet. No team and bodies this more right now than they who own the number one overall pick, the Las Vegas Raiders. They have needed to tear this thing down for the last ten years. Instead, they have either been terrible or stuck in between terrible and average or just above average. Their free agent contracts have not been money spent well, their draft pick hits have been few and far between, and the one player they have that is better than almost everyone at his position in the league, is about to turn twenty nine and reportedly is tired of playing on crappy Raider teams. That would be Max Crosby. He reportedly wants out Micah Parsons fetch two first round picks and a player from the Packers when the Cowboys moved him, And while Parsons is two years younger, I would suspect as good as Crosby is, the Raiders can still get that same sort of deal two ones or a one in multiple day, two picks, twos and three something along those lines. For a team that has a most three Blue Ship players Brock Bauers, Max Crosby, and maybe Ashton genty. The Raiders need a lot more to get this thing right to compete in the division with the Broncos, who had the number one record in the AFC, the Chargers who are on back to back eleven win seasons, and the Chiefs, of course, who had a down season after making the AFC Championship game seven years in a row. So could trading your best player who is still clearly in his prime accomplish that would getting two ones from the Patriots or the Cowboys or the Seahawks do it. It helped the Cowboys with Hersha Walker certainly did. Russell Maryland would agree. If the Cowboys sent the Raiders the Packers won this year, the Packers won next year. Would that be enough? That would give the Raiders picks one and number twenty in the first round. And some are saying they don't know if Tom Brady, if he is the shot caller, is completely sold on Fermando Mendoza, so would create he has mixed feelings. Matt in my circle, see and you work at Fox, you would know. And you and you travel in Brady circles, the expensive watch circles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's not just expensive watches, Matt, so dog cloning, it's oh, that's right, fake relationships with starlet's for news that aren't really happening.
Speaker 2: Because you're also a circle you traveling totally.
Speaker 6: Would they trade back one spot to the Jets is what some are speculating, who are also in desperate need for a quarterback. If the Jets are super sweet on Mendoza and wanted to send the Raiders number two overall and maybe the number one they got from the Colts for the sauce gardener trade, that would be sixteen, and here we go, pee ready for some words salad. They could take rvel Reese of Ohio State, who could place Crosby, replace Crosby right away, a freak pass rusher, and then at sixteen take a left tackle. It is a good tackle class. At sixteen, and with that third first rounder from the Crosby trade, get your stud wide receiver like Jordan Tyson or Mackay Lemon or Carnell Tate, or take a second tackle or a defensive tackle like Peter Woods or Caleb Banks. What we're saying is, could the Raiders potentially add three blue chips for one all on the same timeline as brought Bauers and Ashton genty. Of course there is if that were the case, if they were to do it that way, the small problem of quarterback. But some say, look what Klint Kubiak did with Sam Darnold in Seattle. You know, it's not like Gino had a terrible season for the Seahawks in twenty twenty four. Raiders were a mess this past year. You get him some help on the old line with Colton Miller still there. You get him a wide receiver to go with Brock Bauers and genty and you could be okay next year you got your own one. The second one from the Crosby trade might be enough to trade up for one of the qbs next year and what's expected to be a much much better QB class than this one. And if Max Crosby wants out, get it done now, when everyone's got all their draft capital, open it up to as many teams before a free agency, while a bunch of teams have a lot of cash and can absorb Max's salary and get the rebuild started now. Of course, if they're sold on Mendoza and taking him at number one, then trading Crosby makes even more sense. To get some extra picks for Mendoza, for that offensive line, four receivers to protect him, to give him some targets. Gino, of course, under fire last year at one of the highest rates in the league. They already have ten picks this year, one in each round, along with three fours to sixths to sixth. I should say not sixth is package. A few of those get back up into the third for a guard, a center, or again it's a deep wide receiver class. Get Mendoza. That's how you want to play it. One of his favorite targets, sarad Or Cooper from his championship team. Why are we talking about all of this pee because Max Crosby was with one of our favorite podcasters, Jim Gray.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, on his still relevant Let's go. There's an exclamation point there, Let's go.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's the Tom Brady Yeah podcast. And when asked, because you know, Jim Gray's gonna ask the tough question.
Speaker 2: These are circles that I run in, as you said, you do run in the Jim Gray Let's Go podcast circle.
Speaker 6: I've just never been on there. When asked, he did not say he wanted to be a Raider. He did not squash it. He did not fan the flames. He answered with a non answer. My focus is a quote, has been on getting healthy because that's all I control. Right now, everyone's hitting me up saying, did you say this. I can't control that? Well, yeah, you could. You could say I didn't say that, I didn't ask for a trade, or you could say I did ask for a trade and I'd like to be moved.
Speaker 2: He didn't neither.
Speaker 6: So let the speculation begin as we make our way to Indianapolis, where these deals tend to get done for draft capital before free agency opens and teams know exactly how much money they have to spend. And finally pe Speaking of podcasts, there's another podcast out there that produced some news today who has a podcast? While everyone has a Spain has a podcast sponsored by Capitol One. There is a podcast called home Grown, and it is not about the nineteen nineties alt rock band. It is about and it stars David and Derek Carr, the quarterbacking Cars. Derek is thirty four.
Speaker 2: Is it called autopia?
Speaker 6: Derek Carr retired before the twenty twenty five season, and it worked out pretty darn great for the Saints. Looks like they found their quarterback of the future in Tyler Shockey was pretty freaking good last year and got better as the season went on. They do still control Cars' rights because he had a contract that was not fulfilled due to his retirement, so so.
Speaker 2: No one else can drive him.
Speaker 6: They would have to trade for him. They would have to come to some sort of agreement with the Saints if they wanted Derek Carr to be their quarterback. And Derek, when asked by his brother David, whether or not he is mulling coming back to the NFL. He said, with his strange Texas accent. Well, let me tell you not, Dave. I'm on need two things. Okay, I'm on need my health and I'm on need a team that's in the mix. That's what I'm on need. And then David said, so, if you need your health and a winning team, how is your health? Let me tell you, Dave, I feel pretty dark good. So Derek said he's healthy, and he said he has had I had to say Noah a couple of times so far. Now the teams had reached out. But if in fact there is a team out there, say Pittsburgh, if they don't want Aaron Rodgers but would prefer Derek Carr, maybe the Colts. Is Daniel Jones going to be ready after that Achilles injury? Minnesota? If Kevin O'Connell is concerned about JJ McCarthy, how about Kansas City as a placeholder for the first month with Mahomes nursing his rehab and coming back from that acl injury. Certainly some interesting options. What would the draft capital be in an exchange with the Saints, And whether or not he's a better option than some of the guys who are free agents like Marcus Mariota, Joe Flacco, Jimmy Garoppolo or Mitch Trubisky. But we could have Derek Carr back in the NFL next year, and wouldn't we all be better for it?
Speaker 2: I know somebody that would be thrilled. You ain't kidding. The show rides itself, show rides itself. Well, there you go.
Speaker 5: Some NFL news and notes, no more report cards, Raider trade Crosby hypotheticals, and.
Speaker 2: A Derek Carr possible.
Speaker 5: Return and an imitation that sounded like I was listening to the podcast lot. We'll be right back with more great sports talk on a frog band Friday.
Speaker 2: Great sports Talk. This is Petro.
Speaker 1: Send money on demand, demand betrow some money, AM five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 6: We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You're home of the back to back World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers Pitchers catchers are there, David Vasse is almost there. Tim Kats gonna have Dodger Talk at seven first spring training games. Set your schedule a week from tomorrow, February twenty first, and remember you can subscribe to our podcast. You can subscribe to the Dodger Talk podcast. All of that is available through the AM five seventy LA Sports tab inside of the iHeartRadio app. You can now make presets as well. By the way, like a radio station, so like a radio in your car something like that. You can preset the AM five to seventy LA Sports tab to be there right when you open the app. So do that, stream the show anywhere in the world and get all that great Dodger coverage as those guys are back at Camelback Ranch already.
Speaker 5: It's Friday, so it's time for the lessons learning great sports talks.
Speaker 7: I guess he delivered a really sick bird bonus with no cancerns since.
Speaker 5: Times, ladies and gentlemen, it's been a great week in great sports talk. Here to help us commemorate such a week that we put together is the one and only Tim Kates Senior Kates hold on, come alost Us and our friend Dounia Smith in uh the Winter Olympics Italy guy Bona Sera.
Speaker 2: They see Bona Sera less and water him.
Speaker 5: Mew York tease the head coach at San Clemente to celebrate his quarterback, the great Sam Darnold. We milked it as long as we could with some great news about a local burger place known as the Burger Stop in San Clemente, which we've been to. Sometimes when I say things, I just feel like I'm screaming them into an empty canyon, and usually I am.
Speaker 2: But this time, Coach heard.
Speaker 8: And I will tell you Petros. You know before we get up this phone call, I won't let you know. My goal is to get him to open a franchise to Burger Stop. We're and bring back Burger Stop. You're the place to come.
Speaker 5: I might move move into one of those airbnbs in San Clemente.
Speaker 2: You'll run the friar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll work at the burger I'll wear the Richard Nixon mask. Like point break, my god, Coach, it's the best news I've heard all week.
Speaker 2: And I've just got here.
Speaker 8: We're just we're dream makers down here, Sanglement.
Speaker 2: He d over there.
Speaker 5: What's where the Burger Stop? I thought it was like an old folks home or something.
Speaker 8: It's now an it's actually an on wrap. It was in the domain and it's now an on rap. But I go and I put flowers there every year to reconize Burger Stop and ring mentor program.
Speaker 2: God bless you, coach.
Speaker 5: I also am in the running to run the grease trap. And when the guy comes to pick up the grease trap, uh refuse. I'm going to protect that guy from Mark Sanchez with a knife.
Speaker 2: Lesson to young.
Speaker 9: Dos and old Geron on Sam Darnold's recruitment back in the day at San Clemente.
Speaker 10: In the spring, I had sat colement To High School and my good friend Jimi Ortiz was there. An we had practiced. Okay, he said, coach a young linebacker, I want you to look at so so Petrol. I'd bring my little camera and obviously that recruits you if I was going to recruit you, if i'd go film them. So Sam, Sam was doing some drills, some semple drills of the banks, and I filmed them and I liked them, and I told I told him, I said, listen, we're going to offer him a scholarship. So we actually offered the first one to offer him a scholarship as a young linebacker in ninth grade at Saint clement To High School. How about that?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 5: Great any be with coach O himI Ortez and Coacho really helped us take advantage of the Sam Darnold Super Bowl victory and made Monday's Great Sports.
Speaker 2: Talk Day, Great Sports Talk very memorable.
Speaker 5: Lesson three, the episode that solved racism between Shaw High School and West Beverly High School. You'll hear the boys, Brandon Walsh, Dylan McKay, two different black guys, Brandon Walsh's current girlfriend Donna Martin, Brenda Walsh and Steve Sanders and David Silver dancing.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing I really wished Summay with dance, trying to get him going on. Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 5: Brandon?
Speaker 2: Anybody? Could we position ourselves around the floor and how do we you just give it a rest, people talk.
Speaker 7: Hey, that's enough, Brandon brand I'll say, you're the genius who invited these guys.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a fight. But if she's two West Beverly guys messing around.
Speaker 11: David, just keep playing brecket.
Speaker 2: The shop, shut out of here. Hey, hey, hey, hey, they're both arms.
Speaker 11: Let them go, goes to West Beverly.
Speaker 2: Just messing around like we always do.
Speaker 5: And you guys getting everybody's face since we got here.
Speaker 2: You all right, No, man, it's not all right? All right? What you want. Do you want to dance now the other white girl. Come on, there's all dancellar ourselves. Maybe we'll dance a little ourselves. Do this now.
Speaker 5: Things are working out, music's going, Racism being.
Speaker 2: Solved through dance, self expression and music. I heard Ronnie and Brendan and Handsome.
Speaker 7: So Brandon and Beverly Hills.
Speaker 11: No, but you wrote me better than that, Chief?
Speaker 2: Does this mean un forgiven? Now Brandon's talking to Andrea and Sackerman.
Speaker 5: You want to torture him, for sure, Andrea, you want to tie him up and pour a bunch of freaking wax all over his nipples. That's how much you want, Brandon, that unrequired love that we're all used to watching over the years.
Speaker 2: Anyway, and then it'll call her chief the entire time. Yeah, do it, Chief, you fifty year old high school senior.
Speaker 6: You know, somebody pointed out to me from many of it, it's the common observation, how are these people high school students with the way they look? And they did remind me if you go back and look at the way high schoolers dressed and appeared in the in early nineties, we did look like.
Speaker 2: There were some dudes that looked considerably older.
Speaker 6: We for whatever reason, we did look like we probably because we started working when we were.
Speaker 2: Like smoking and smomoking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the forty four year old moms didn't look like they were coming from pilates and yoga every day. They had a bunch of curlers in their hair, wearing a robe, and they looked like Missus Furley.
Speaker 6: Yes, it was Uh, we were certainly uh much worse for the wear based on how we were treating our bodies back then.
Speaker 2: Are you serious, Brandon? Anybody could have seen it? You idiot less and for Lexion Quatro LEDs an Aquatro.
Speaker 5: James Worthy on if the Showtime Lakers had a stupid pregame ritual like Lebron and Broni in his team.
Speaker 4: No, we didn't have anything that would have been cool, though. I mean, I don't even think Rally would have permitted anything like that. He seen something like that pregame, especially Jerry west Man. If you if you weren't serious, like if you missed a layup and the layup line, man, you weren't ready to play man, It was just so much pressure on everything. Uh, but nah, I think it's cool.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: Actually it brings the guys together right before timball anything to get you together. It's cool.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, and he knows it less than five lexion lets in a chink way.
Speaker 5: Let's take it to Russia, where you know actually lives in Monaco and actually this is in Rotterdam. But Daniel Medvedev very upset about the quality of the balls at the rotterman Damn Min's tournament.
Speaker 2: This bos a.
Speaker 11: Horrible det This most from the flood.
Speaker 1: They're hornious.
Speaker 6: Compilation sponsor mal condom wanting miss their men.
Speaker 2: Well it was coming. Apologies for the language.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be.
Speaker 2: One and a half second league, just not ann.
Speaker 11: I'm going to shake your hands. I feel much pain in my elbow and I have a flight to catch.
Speaker 2: Man because the balls I made for.
Speaker 7: For people who love to please, people who love to please with a little bit of a little bit of saliva.
Speaker 2: Just because this bolsa absolutely. Why are you saying huck? How do you say hunky time?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Lucky, lucky, they're lucky.
Speaker 5: Basically, Medvedev is saying, if you like those balls, you smoke pole. Most are the people that made those balls, people that like to please by smoking bowl saliva saliba. How do you say lesson sexley?
Speaker 2: That's any say?
Speaker 5: What does it look like when you've been tan your whole life with a sweet curl, but you didn't know that you were a Latino. It happened in the same by the Bell College years when Ac Slater met at Chicano Studies, hot little latina and she was able to tell him you're Latino.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 11: Excuse me, I just said it's a beautiful day. Oh no, that's what.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 11: You really don't speak Spanish, do you?
Speaker 10: What's your real name?
Speaker 2: Slater? Albert Clifford Slater.
Speaker 3: Slater's an Angloman.
Speaker 2: You're Latino, and I guess so many of my family has changed it.
Speaker 7: Don't you think it's time to stop denying your roots?
Speaker 2: Guitar, Chicano Studies. Why do you care about that?
Speaker 7: Because on Chicano case you never noticed.
Speaker 2: You didn't notice either, you idiot.
Speaker 7: You meet a girl and you go to this isn't about a girl, It's about me. Till two days ago, I didn't even know my real name was Sanchez. No, I know my dad changed it twenty five years ago to get into the military academy.
Speaker 2: Glad he felt he had to hight his heritage to be accepted. Was that the Citadel, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: Would the Citadel have done that? And then at the end of that episode, Slater burst into songs.
Speaker 2: Say soon beneath the days it not Slater? All right?
Speaker 5: Those are the lessons learned this week. A great sports talk a couple of remembrances from the nineties when we used to tackle racism and problems in the world with a little bit more vigor and style than we do now. We also talked about Medvedev, James Worthy, coach O and the other coach O, Himiertiz. And we'll be back with more great sports talk on the Petro Some Money Show on m five seventy LA Sports on.
Speaker 1: This frog Man Friday, Southern California's most listened to sports talk show.
Speaker 2: This is Petro Money on demand.
Speaker 6: Petro Some Money and five seventy ELA Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio. Have just an hour, a little over an hour to go, and remember seven o'clock, Tim Kats. We'll be in for David Vass doing off season, just about spring training, Dodger talk. A lot of news out of Camelback Ranch, many players there already, so Kate's will have all of that coming up in about an hour.
Speaker 5: David Vassa is going to be fashionably late, because that's how cool he is, that's how much of a star he's become covering that team.
Speaker 6: He can't pry himself from the grabbing hands, as you like to say, Pa, once he rolled into Camelback Ranch. There's just too many mouths to feed that want their taste of David Basset.
Speaker 5: You're right, and we're just one of those hungry mouths, like a chicken or a little baby bird with its mouth open waiting for regurgitation.
Speaker 2: All right, it is time for some textos.
Speaker 5: You can text us a fine.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by your sokel Toyota dealers.
Speaker 5: We make it easy, Petros. My son treats brushing his teeth like soaking. We need to get him a jump bumper.
Speaker 2: To move his hands them.
Speaker 5: Well, you just get him an electric toothbrush. So it's just holding it right there in that moment. Hey, Petros, your grandma went to Dorsey. Amazing Does she live in the jungle?
Speaker 2: Is she a blood?
Speaker 5: My grandmother lived at Dorsey in the thirties and forties in Lamert Park and the law Los Angeles area, and that is before a lot of the gang activity, although she did live in Lamert Park at the time that Elizabeth Smart, the Black Dahlia's body was discovered not far from my great grandparents' home. And you know she was cut up like a like a like a sushi roll, quite literally. It's unfortunate, well, very unfortunate part of LA history. Do you remember the last place the Black Dahlia was seen alive, Matt Papa Veegus t Berna.
Speaker 2: No, we were not open. Yeah, it was your fault. It was not.
Speaker 5: My great grandfather's market was in It was a different area, had nothing to do with her. She was last seen because you can get a black Dahlia Negroni at the Gallery Bar, one of the nicest, most beautiful bars in all of Los Angeles in the old Builtmore hotel on Grand So if you want, and you can recognize that bar from countless movies and TV shows. They use it all the time. And that's the last place she was seen alive. Of course, she was then seen in La Mert Park, chopped up and had nothing to do with my father's Greek restaurant which was opened almost a half century later.
Speaker 2: Screw those racists.
Speaker 5: If they can't understand what Brandon Walsh is doing, get Bob to incorporate David Silver's DJ track into your show open and send a message of unity all day long. That would be awesome. Petros Well, that refers to our Brandon Walsh nine O two one zero stuff. We really were able to dive in because you know, before the All Star Game, NBA All Star Break, right when the players are pitchers and catchers, right in the aftermath of the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: So we got a lot of long shows, but not a lot going on.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 5: This one is a Corrections and Retractions that says, listen to the podcast from yesterday, love the tip nine o two and oh love some corrections. Yes, correction, it was Shaw High School, not Crenshaw. Yeah, but do you think I know what they were doing? Okay, guys, you don't think I could see that. I also know that West Beverly High School is not a real place.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Torrence High School is where they shot West Beverly High. It's Torrence High. There is no West Beverly High. There's Beverly High, and there's UNI. And this says, and Matt was right. The squash it episode was at the peach Pit after Dark. Well that we both said that and dealt with Willie, the cook's nephew who was in a gang. We will deal with that one next week. I will find the peach Pit after dark. That's the one where they squashed it. Apparently they didn't solve what racism with the dance between shaw Hai and West Beverley High. And this goes on to say the show is great. Keep it up, guys. We're trying our best, and it's only our best if people hold us accountable. Matt with corrections and retractions. Well, just like that, that was a correction in retracting. I don't do anything wrong, man, you are as always without nervous, without flaw. Hey Pete listening to Fraudndy right now, that's Rodany Rodney and they're about to have sleiwah on and it sounds like Fred's really gonna work him. I bet Right now, Fred's prepping him for the segment by asking him, are you familiar with the term milking?
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna milk you dry.
Speaker 5: This is Fred and Rodney have literally been talking about the same three subjects for the last two and a half hours, so repetitive, not great sports talk. Oh yeah, but the audience changes all the time. That's what we should do. We should just go back to Lebron's triple double every five minutes. Now they've got super mad at Austin Reeds. I know you don't like doing it, but it's just reality, guys. I gotta ride here. I can show you the data.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: You think like you're some sort of artists and you're creative and you gotta do four hours of unique content, But that's.
Speaker 2: Not what this says. Right here, guys, you gotta play the hits. I need you to play the hits.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: This says as a southern California And I just heard a nuanced take. They got a little bit underneath my skuit, and it's your boy, Jeff Passing and George Sodano talking about the Dodgers versus small markets. Look, I'm not interested in what anybody has to say about the Dodgers or small markets. I don't care, it doesn't matter. All I know is that the Dodgers make a massive amount of money for m I seventy LA sports. They keep people like Tim Kates and David Vasse going. One of those people they keep in jewels with rings on his hand, the other not so much. Leave us alone about the Dodgers versus small markets. They're making money too, and they could choose how to spend it as they wish. I suppose one hour ago, petres and money on M five seventy LA Sports, You're a home of the Dodgers. Dodger Talk tonight. Pitchers and catchers have reported Camelback ranch, be ready to get milked. Get a stool, get your gloves unless you want your warm hands on those utters.